(Not So) Sweet Sixteen

by seby

(Batman/Robin slash, also Het, R)

Extra warnings!! This is Bruce/Dick slash. But not yet. This is at least R-rated, though, because there's some serious sexual action here. And if you've been following so far, I bet you can guess who it's with. Here's a bigger hint: it's not slash and it's not Bruce. If you still don't know, then you didn't read Chapter 6! For shame! As always, special thanks to the World's Best Beta, nw's chick.

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. I just play with them.



^.^ Chapter 7 ^.^


Turning the timer jets to the unlimited time setting, Babs eased herself into the hot, bubbling water. The lavender oil she had added earlier was now wafting up in sweet waves, easing her mind as the water eased her body. Her heart quickened as she thought of how Dick looked lying there with his wet suit clinging to his muscular ass, even defining the cleft between those gorgeous cheeks. She had been battling erotic daydreams over Dick ever since she had come to the Manor. She even took to calling him "Baby Blue" to constantly remind herself he was only 15. But he was 16 today.

Babs remembered a conversation she had a couple of weeks ago. She had been talking with some friends at the library about him, his age, and her desire. Most of the girls figured it'd be OK if something happened between them once he turned 16. And the consensus was a body like the one she was describing shouldn't be wasted on 16-year- old girls, anyway. That opinion was cemented the first time they caught sight of him at the library.

Babs giggled when she remembered how a couple of girls had actually swooned when he had wowed them with the typical manners ingrained in him by Alfred and Bruce. He stood when they walked up, shook their hands when introduced, even had started to call one of them "Ma'am" before their constant giggling cued him to relax to his "high school friends" behavior.

But she had been just joking with them, right? She wasn't really seducing him, now, was she? The first time she had seen him in only his workout shorts in the gym, his perfectly sculpted chest glistening with sweat, she should have run screaming from the place, she told herself severely. But instead, she started "hanging out" with him!

What was I thinking? she asked herself. I'm sure this isn't legal, or moral. She had refused to actually look up the "age of consent" law, fearing it would confirm her suspicions and make her miserable. At least this way, she was ignorant of the law, so couldn't be blamed, right? Anyway, he was so mature for his age. And he was more than a gorgeous stranger. They were friends. Really. Will this ruin that friendship? Dammit, Dick! Why do you have to be so sexy? Sighing, she closed her eyes and lay back in the water.

Dick mustered up enough strength (both mental and physical) to wander over to the Jacuzzi, glancing at the frothy water bubbling around Babs' barely-there-bikini clad breasts after noticing her eyes were closed. He hesitated, and then decided the pulsating water would feel great on his aching muscles. Babs had been right; his legs had started tightening up before she had left him with his jaw hanging open from her "wiggling" retreat.

Slowly he crept down the stairs into the water, trying not to disturb Babs. But when he sat on the lowest underwater bench and the full force of the jets pounded him, a groan escaped his lips.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Babs said without moving.

Dick inhaled deeply. "What's that smell?"

Without opening her eyes, she answered. "Lavender."

"What's that for?"

"Relaxation."

"Mmm."

Babs smiled at his reply. "Guess it's working, huh?"

Dick stretched. "Mm-huh." He sighed deeply. "This is great. I'm so glad I'm done."

Babs wondered if she should say anything, and wondered what Dick was thinking. She hadn't made up her mind when he broke the silence.

"Do you think I should tell Bruce I'm sorry?"

Babs opened her eyes and looked at him, watching her. His _expression was so sincere. God! I think I love this guy! she realized with a start. She stared at him, still thinking, when he gasped with pain and bent over, clutching at his leg.

"Damn! Cramp," he growled through gritted teeth. He pulled the leg close to his body, clutching it tightly.

"Don't! Stop," Babs said, reaching forward and pulling his hands away. "That only makes it worse! You need to stretch the muscle."

"I know!" he growled. "That's easier said than done when it hurts like hell!"

"Yes, but..." Babs began.

"Then you do it," he snapped.

She shot him a dirty look and pulled his leg out straight, causing Dick to grimace and swear. Resting his heel on her shoulder, she pressed his foot back toward his head and added "Point your toes." Cursing, he reluctantly obeyed, knowing it was necessary. She walked her fingers lower down his leg and repeated the action. By the time she reached his ankle, his agitation was lessening. She interwove her fingers, working both hands back up to his knee. The spasm slowly released from his lower leg, but she continued up his thigh to relax his hamstring muscle.

He glanced at her apologetically. "Thanks."

"Your muscles are a mess!" she responded. She could feel the unnaturally tight sinews. "I'm pretty good at massage, if you'd like, but don't say yes if you don't want me to. I've heard enough about Alfred at the dinner table to know he's a gifted masseuse if you'd rather have me get him."

Dick thought about how Alfred would react. He'd get that look of concern and then shoot a look at Bruce that said he felt, once again, Bruce had pushed Dick too hard, too far. Which would reinforce Bruce's idea that Dick was just a kid that needed to be "protected." He also knew if Alfred got one hand on him, he'd scold Dick for pushing himself too hard and not drinking enough water and then he'd demand R&R for the rest of the night, or Dick would drop into unconsciousness after one of Alfred's incomparable deep body rubs.

"Nah, I guess I'll take my chances with you," he smiled shyly.

Babs leaned back. Seeing his pained _expression had temporarily pushed the wanton thoughts out of her head and replaced them with protective ones. She wanted to ease his discomfort, not jump his bones. Or at least, she decided to keep telling herself that, hoping it would convince her.

"OK, you wanna move to the table in the other room?" She stood, trying to remember where she had seen the stuff set up once.

"If I have to. But I'd rather just stay here," he groaned tiredly. He also didn't want to get out of the water and reveal the erection her massaging had unleashed.

"Umm, OK. I can try it. But don't blame me if I don't do a good job. Let me start with your back and shoulders, I guess."

Dick turned around and put his arms up on the deep side of the Jacuzzi, in the section where no bench had been installed. Clasping his hands together under his chin and resting his face on them, he let everything from his neck down relax and float in the jostling water.

Babs positioned herself behind Dick, standing on the slightly inclined floor of the deep Jacuzzi. She studied the perfect form disappearing into the bubbling water. God, his body was so smooth, so perfectly sculpted, so sexy... Stop it! she thought. You wouldn't be thinking like this if he was your brother... She sighed deeply and started kneading his neck, digging the flat tips of her fingers into the taut muscles, keeping her fingernails from poking into his skin. She sighed again as he groaned slightly. But he's not my brother. She felt the heat from his skin, the flex of the muscles beneath it. She worked down his neck to the tops of his shoulders and then moved on to his upper back. She felt each muscle tense when she first approached it, then felt it slowly relax as she touched it. Eventually it melted into jelly, as she moved along to the next overworked zone.

Trying to pretend he was her brother wasn't working. The touch was too intimate, the feel too private, the sexually charged atmosphere too intoxicating. OK, then, he's a friend in pain and he needs my help. That thought worked a little better, as she had strong feelings of friendship for him. And he trusted her as a friend, too, she reminded herself. As she worked lower down his back, she moved in closer, finally working in horizontal segments until she reached the top of his swim trunks. That ass. It's going to be the death of me, she thought.

She cleared her throat. "Um, why don't you turn over now and sit down," she suggested, motioning to the section of the Jacuzzi with the deepest bench seat. He rolled over easily, resting his head against the rounded edge of the Jacuzzi and dropping his arms in the water, not even opening his eyes. Thank God, Babs thought. If she had gone from that ass to those sky blue eyes, she wouldn't be responsible for her actions, she considered, shivering.

Babs started with his left bicep and worked down the length of his arm. As if his back wasn't sexy enough, these arms simply couldn't belong to a 16-year-old! This is getting impossible, she lamented, imagining those arms wrapped around her body. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Man, am I getting horny! After repeating the procedure on his right arm, she paused, her eyes drifting to his bare chest.

Taking a deep breath, she again attempted to wrestle with her thoughts. She tenderly placed her hands on his chest and began a gentle massage, working toward his outer ribcage. Just slightly above his waist, he began to giggle.

"You're ticklish?" she laughed as he grabbed her hands.

He shrugged. "A few places."

She arched an eyebrow. "Hmmm. And where might those be?"

He let go of her hands. "I'll never tell."

Babs considered his dancing eyes. "Tease!" she giggled, silently shivering.

Babs sat diagonally across from Dick and placed his left leg up on her lap. Starting with his foot, a groan escaped Dick's lips as he leaned his head back against the side and closed his eyes again, trying to slow his breathing, (as well as control his desire.) She kneaded his metatarsus and the ball of his foot. She focused light attention on his calf before heading further up his leg. Leaning forward, her breasts brushed briefly against his knee as she kneaded his inner and upper thigh and hamstring. Picking up his right leg, she took a deep breath to control the urge to grab something else. All too soon, she dropped his right leg. She was relieved, and at the same time, disappointed, that she had gotten through the massage uneventfully.

"Well, that about covers it," she said, giving the side of his leg a swat and starting to lean back. Dick didn't move. "Dick?" Babs asked, looking at his face. Was he even breathing? Jeez, he didn't pass out, did he? She moved closer to look at his peaceful face. Suddenly his eyes opened.

"Oh! You surprised me!" she flushed, falling into the clear blue eyes sparkling back at her. "Did you fall asleep?"

"Nah. Just wanted you to get close enough to properly thank," he said, huskily. "If you don't mind?" He brought his face toward hers slowly, reaching for her lips. She met him halfway.

When their lips met it was hungrier than either had expected. Starting tentatively, Dick readily welcomed Bab's tongue, while Babs' was surprised at how receptive Dick was to the French kiss. She decided that maybe the teenager was more experienced than she had thought. She leaned in further and Dick quickly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap. She straddled his waist with her knees and pressed against his firm, hot body, nearly panting into his mouth, as she tasted his tongue, teeth, lips. She pulled back and wrapped her mouth around his, sucking his tongue out into her own mouth and drawing a hungry groan from him as well.

Both soon stopped thinking, instead focusing only on feeling. Sensations that Dick had never felt before began pulsing through his body. He suddenly realized he had been hard ever since Babs had jumped into the pool, and he wanted more.

Dick's hands slid up her back and into her hair. He sucked along her cheek, jaw and down her neck, burying his lips behind her ear and his face into her long, wet, tresses. Babs pulled his pierced earlobe into her mouth, tasting the diamond and metal with her tongue before tugging the stud gently with her teeth. The sensation jerked his cock into even stiffer attention.

"God Babs, you smell so good," Dick murmured along the top of her shoulder. Babs was planting kisses in his hair and along the top of his head while she ran her hands up and down his solid arms. She scooted closer to him, her open crotch pressing against his engorged arousal. She felt his erect nipples against her bare skin and bent down to suck them as he groaned louder and arched his back. His own hands moved around to her bikini and he pushed the two triangles of fabric up, gasping as he released the creamy mounds.

"Oh Babs," he moaned, pulling her up to her knees to bring her breasts closer. She ground herself into his rigid abdomen as he brought his mouth to her breast. As he sucked the nipple into his mouth, rolling and pinching the other nipple between his fingers, she threw back her head and cried. "Mmm, Dick, yes!" She had been fantasizing about him too long. Now, with this new intimacy of their bodies, Babs felt she couldn't get enough.

He switched his mouth to the other breast and pinched the nipple still wet from his saliva. The coolness of the gym air across her bare, wet nipples caused her juices to flow even more. Looking down at his beautiful face, worshipping her breasts, her desire overwhelmed her. She wanted him inside her.

"God, Dick!" She slid her body down enough to grind herself against his cock, straining against his trunks. Babs wrapped her arms around Dick's neck and began to whimper as she stroked herself against his hard length. Her sounds of excitement pushed Dick further out of control and he kneaded her ass mercilessly, his chest heaving, longing for more. He began to thrust against her in return. She pulled his mouth into hers as the heat of their passion enveloped them.

Both of them thrusting harder, faster, she didn't even realize she was biting his lower lip until Dick's climax caused him to shudder and quake beneath her, pulling his lip from her mouth roughly as he nearly screamed out loud. Still clutching her body to him, though he had lost some strength, Dick's hot breath puffed against her, making her already hot flesh burn.

She grabbed one of his hands and brought it around to the front, desperate for his touch *there*. Pushing his hand and hers between her legs, she moaned, throwing her head back, grinding against their intertwined fingers to push herself closer and closer to the edge.

His fingers still wrapped around hers, she rubbed almost viciously until she shuddered against him in climax, their wet hair stuck together as their foreheads bumped, neither one cognizant enough to care.



To be continued...