Night Pleasures

Author/pseudonym: J.C

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Batman

Pairings: Batman/Nightwing

Series: sequel to "Sidekicks"

Feedback addy: jazzedup@prodigy.net

Author's Website: http://internetdump.com/users/jayci

Disclaimers: All characters used in this story belong to someone else... but they still insist on hanging around me. And they're superheroes, after all, so nothing I'm doing seems to have any permanent effects on them.

Notes: This short PWP follows the events of "Sidekicks" which can be found up on my site. That was a Sentinel/Batman crossover, where the sidekicks took control with b/d and D/s overtones. I wasn't going to post it here since I never posted the original here, but this sequel just deals with Batman and Nightwing and can stand alone, so hopefully you won't mind. I wrote this to appease a friend, but since I was severely distracted by another fandom, and didn't finish a certain Batman/Superman story... I offer it up as a minor interlude.

Summary: Batman seeks, and Nightwing delivers.

Warnings: Contains D/s and b/d elements

 

Night Pleasures
by J.C

It had been a while, but he clearly remembered his lover's words from the last time:

*Next time, Nightwing wants the Bat to come out and play.*

He wanted that too.

Desperately.

So he had made the call, and now he was waiting in the BatCave.

On his knees.

***

He didn't look up when he heard the quiet sounds of his lover's entrance. Just kept his eyes on the floor, biting his lip hard to hold off the wave of desire that had hit him so fiercely he almost came instantly inside the tight confines of his suit. It was only when the booted feet were in his field of vision that he felt himself relax.

"Strip down. Leave the cape and cowl."

Shuddering at the forceful tone, he swallowed a sigh and moved to obey, grateful that it had begun.

***

He wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but he was lost in a wash of frustrated sensations. The feel of being touched was welcome, but the costume that his lover wore, so like, but yet so different, from the familiar texture of skin, made him feel separated from the teasing caresses. He wanted more, but didn't dare ask.

He considered begging, but wasn't sure that would be welcome either. Whispered obscenities stroked his body almost as effectively as the gloved hands, and he decided to save his breath for the simple act of breathing.

"Please." Unbidden, the entreaty escaped him when his ass was spread open, and his hole spasmed in anticipation.

Abruptly, he was alone. The air suddenly cold around him, and the pain in his knees making itself known.

"No. Please *me*." The words thrilled him, setting him free. He wanted nothing more than to please the other man. His mouth watered as he made a move to crawl forward.

"Stop."

He stopped, but couldn't suppress his moan of disappointment.

"Look at me."

Slowly, he raised his eyes, daring to enjoy the sight of each muscled inch as his gaze traveled up the lean legs, to the bulge at the crotch, onto the abs, chest, that strong beloved face, eyes flinty behind the mask.

"Touch yourself. Show off what's mine. Make me want it as much as you want it."

He stared. Too stunned to protest, not sure that he could give a worthy performance.

"*Please* me." Not a request.

So, he brought his hands from their usual position behind his back, and ran them slowly over his body. His legs trembled, but he relished being on his knees, eyes locked on the blue gaze staring down at him. He didn't look away as he started his seduction, pinching his own nipples, but his eyes did slip half closed.

No longer trying to hold back, he was surprised at the noises that he made. The hissing as he twisted his nipples harder, the groans as he gripped his erection, pushing his hips forward to offer his lover a better look, the gasps as he squeezed it, trying to make it seem larger, worthy of his lover's desire. The slurping as he sucked on three of his own fingers, wetting them thoroughly. The quiet roar ripped from him as those fingers found their way between the cheeks of his ass, burrowing inside.

He could sense his lover walking around him, taking him in from all sides, but he no longer had the strength to keep his eyes open. Instead they were shut tightly as he concentrated on pleasure. Making a pleasurable spectacle of himself. Wantonly flaunting his body for one man's pleasure. His own pleasure a mere side effect as he thrust back onto his fingers and forward into his fist.

"Stop."

A finger slid down the sweaty crease of his spine causing his balls to feel as if they had been set aflame. Trembling anew, he froze.

"You've done very well. *Very* well. Who wouldn't want to fuck this mouth?" A finger traced his lip. "Or fuck this ass?" A hand pinched one fleshy mound. "Or fuck this cock?" Fire burst through him as the head of his dick was caressed.

"So close, aren't you? Do you deserve a reward?"

He just trembled more violently, holding himself back from the edge.

"Answer me."

"If it pleases you."

A deep chuckle stirred him to his bones. "Hands on your head."

Immediately, he pulled his fingers free, and let his dick wave desperately in the air, placing his hands on his head.

"Lie back, keep your eyes closed, hands above your head, stretch your legs, then pull your knees up to your chest level, but spread them wide."

He got into the dictated position, anticipating the slow burn of his lover entering him.

Instead what he felt raised him up off of the floor. A tight grip on his balls settled him.

"Stay still. You've been beautiful so far, having to punish you wouldn't please me right now."

The words settled him even more, and he tangled his fingers in his own hair hard enough to make his eyes water, but it kept him still as his lover sucked on his erection once more. Exquisite torture... it had been *so* long since he'd felt that particular sensation. Tears started coming in earnest as he neared the edge. He knew better than to come without permission, and as desperately as he wanted release, he wanted his lover to be pleased even more.

Fingers fondled his balls, teased his asshole, feathered over the aching nubs of his nipples. He cried out, louder and louder, hoping that would act as some relief from the tension. Willing to risk being told to quiet down, if it would keep him from losing total control.

But control was beyond him when those fingers roughly penetrated him, and he came over and over down his lover's throat. He wanted to weep from the pleasure of it, weep from the shame...

As soon as he was released, he was on his knees, bending to place kisses on his lover's hand, ass in the air to receive his punishment.

Instead his face was raised, and he was brought close for a kiss, and he eagerly shared the taste of himself.

"Relax. That was your reward. You are so fucking beautiful, and you do please me."

He smiled, lazily matching the expression on his lover's face. For a few seconds they just looked into each other's eyes, two masked men for whom the masks held no more secrets. Then he was pushed slowly downward, and found himself facing the pulsing meatiness of his lover's freed erection.

A whisper floated down to his ear. "Please me."

He opened his mouth, and obeyed.

 

*DONE*