Maddening Torture

By Kabuki

(kabukigirl@geocities.com)

Ok, this spec is probably the most raunchy thing I have ever written, overflowing with m/m content, rape, violence, mind games, ect. If you don't like that, then don't read.

WARNING: The Joker os torturing Batman, so prepare yourself for the expected results of such a thing. My version of the Joker is a mixture of comicdom and the BTAS toon (older, not newer), with Joker being far more violent but still funny.

Rating: NC-17 Thou hast been warned! I am not responsible for any madness induced by this spec. These characters are DC Comic's, not mine, though having the Joker gift-wrapped would be a treat. *wicked grin*

September, 1999

 

Maddening Torture
By Kabuki

The day had finally come, and oh to see the look on old Bat-boy's face was enough to make the Joker practically choke himself with laughter. Batman was shocked and angry, but no so angry that he wouldn't place the life of another in jeopardy, especially not the cute little Commissioner's daughter. Joker smiled wickedly, the crimson of his lips pulling back in that horrid rictus that all feared and none could mimic. Imagine the Batman on his knees, half-naked, and helpless to do anything about it! The Clown Prince removed one bloodstained glove from his right hand, his eyes gleaming maniacally as he met the Batman's cold glare. Oh, but he wouldn't be glaring for long. He may be a rodent at heart, but he was still a man in body where it counted. The Joker thrust out a long white hand to grope the Dark Avenger's manhood savagely, eliciting a grunting sound from his adversary's throat. The Joker smiled. There would be more of that, much more! He groped harder, watching his enemy closely as the other man begin to writhe in his seat.

The Batman was dressed from his chest upward, but anything below the waist had been stripped away by the eager hands of the Joker. What could he have done? It wasn't as though he could fight back, for he knew that if he even touched the Joker an alarm would be sent to Harley Quinn on the other side of town, commanding her to bring down the guillotine's sharpened blade upon poor Barbara's neck. All Bruce could do was endure the torment until Dick or Tim could discover where Harley was hiding, but by then the Joker would have gotten what he wanted. He would have seen his arch-enemy grovel at his feet in the throes of a most human and base physical need. For at least three hours, by Bruce's internal clock, the torment upon his body had been going on. First with a variety of cheap plastic toys designed to humiliate and penetrate. Then large and cumbersome vibrating devices had been shoved crudely into his body, eliciting pain and pleasure at once though they did not delve too deep. For a man who kept his emotions and sexual desired under wraps, it was too much to bear. At last, he had reached a sort of climax, spurting onto a nearby wall. The Joker's laughter had been overwhelming, and it was all Batman could to keep from either killing or running away from him. But he couldn't leave. Barbara was counting on him. And so, the torment continued, with the Joker's crude groping. He was not very good at it, not nearly as good as Dick had been on that long forgotten and repressed eve. The Joker was out of practice in such things, having spent so much time with the woman Harley.

But he was getting the hang of it, Bruce was sure, and he knew that it would come down to a draw between his pride and his protectiveness for Barbara. A strong man can endure any torment, a wise man had said. But could he have been speaking of a torment such as this? Humiliated and shamed by a creature so deranged… Bruce could only hope that Tim didn't see him in this situation.

The Joker pulled his hand back, having sufficiently worked his enemy to his satisfaction. Then, giggling like a complete lunatic, the Joker began to remove his own clothing. No, just unzipping his pants and pulling them down a bit as he walked behind his maker and enemy. Batman knew what was to come, the ultimate humiliation: a violent rape. He gritted his teeth, wondering if Dick had rescued Barbara yet. Could he risk making an escape?

The violation of his body came first in the form of long thin and very cold fingers, probing him from the inside and feeling around, as though testing his surroundings. Then laughter ricocheted like gunfire from behind. "You've been taken before, have you? So much for the clean and pure hero-type. Was it Super-Ham perhaps, or is that why you keep the kiddies around?"

Batman didn't answer, something the Joker had expected. He shrugged, and removed his fingers, drying them on a green silk handkerchief. "I never expected you to have a butt buddy, Batsy." His face contorted, taking on a pained look for a moment. "Why didn't you ask me, darling? Don't you know I would do *anything* for you?" Joker lifted Batman's discarded utility belt, looking in disdain at the bat-cuffs that protruded slightly. "Well, except maybe that. A might kinky for a down to earth fellow like me, don't you think?" A sigh. "Still, I could have a great time with Harley using the silly things. Mind if I borrow these? Thanks a million!"

Batman gritted his teeth, his firm jaw clenching noticeably, and even more so as the Joker traced his enemy's jaw line with a slim finger of deathly white. "You will not get away with this, Joker."

The Joker sniffled. "Ah yes, you and your poor wounded pride. Poor baby! At least you don't have to live in Arkham like me. Try sharing a recreation time with Bane and see how well you turn out."

"Not everyone is as base as you, clown."

"True, but then I'm so special they probably think one god-like being is enough."

"More than enough."

"You *would* say something like that."


~~To be concluded...

~~~~~~~

Maddening Torture

Part 2

By Kabuki

Batman was sweating heavily beneath his thick costume, the rubber material only serving to confine instead of protect his all too human body. He took in a sharp breath as the Joker maneuvered him forward a bit, leaving the vigilante's ass quite exposed. It was obvious what was to come and Bruce wanted to do nothing but struggle. And yet, a part of him was almost enjoying this. Even when he had lain with Dick there had not been that all-consuming submissiveness. Bruce had always been in control. It had seemed almost natural and neither man had mentioned another alternative nor voiced any complaints. Bruce and Batman had been happy with the role of dominant male, and yet here he was about to be violently raped by his greatest enemy. It was a childhood fear surfacing from the depths of his subconscious to shamble hideously across the stage of cruel reality. Everyone fared becoming violated in ways irreplaceable to the soul, but Bruce was nearly repulsed to find himself leaning forward just a little more than was necessary, an anticipatory smile placed firmly on his face. Had the Joker looked more closely he may have thought his nemesis was devising a plan for escape and abandoned his torments then and there.

But the Fates indeed have a sense of humor, no matter how twisted. Bruce had only a few seconds to wait before a large, warm object was driven forcefully into his opening. The Batman moaned, and the Joker smiled to himself: Blackmail material. Not for the first time the Clown Prince congratulated himself upon his ingenious use of video cameras, three to be exact and all filled with enough fresh tape to last over two hours. Perhaps the Joker would have laughed, but his natural instincts had caught him and, no matter how insane, he began to find his natural rhythm. Batman moaned again, his breathing was becoming more rapid as he spread his thighs wider and bent over, kicking the crude stool-like chair aside to allow Joker better access. The rewards were immediate, the Joker's length plowing deeper into Batman's cavity, impaling him with its hardness. The Batman arched his back, bracing his palms against his knees in a desperate attempt to stand erect as the Joker gasped.

The Clown Prince had not expected such a response from Batman, but was delighted, taking even more liberties with his enemy. Glancing to his nearby pants he spied a long-bladed knife set with gleaming amethyst and emerald gems. He leaned to the side, his madness enabling him to completely ignore the fierce pain of near premature separation, and pulled the blade from his pants pocket. Batman was writhing now, his hips pumping seductively, and the Joker cupped his victim's length, fondling the fullest areas with a madman's ease and an actor's grace. Then, knife in hand, he began to cut away the upper portion of the bat suit, save for the cowl of course, and soon the ruined costume was thrown aside.

Muscles upon sweaty muscles greeted the lunatic's gaze, all rippling and bunching with the strain. Joker smiled and leaned in close to whisper seductively in the ear of his prey. "How we doing, Batsy? You like this? Not my worst means of torture is it?"

Batman groaned, his manhood swelling in Joker's hands.

"This mean you enjoy this?"

"Joker…."

"You like me fucking you, Bats? You like my cock in your ass?"

"You… bastard…"

"I think the mask is lying."

"Go… to hell."

"Too proud to admit you like being screwed by a certified nut-job, hmmm? You want me to stop then?"

There was a moment, then Batman shook his head.

"I thought so. Tell me, and answer well or else you suffer before I let you come: do you fuck Robin, Batsy?"

"You sick, demented…"

Joker smiled and squeezed the Batman's manhood in a painfully tight grip, eliciting a hoarse grunt of pain. "Now, what's the answer again? I'm a trifle deaf in my left ear."

And angry sigh, then a nod.

"I can't he-ar you!"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes. Yes, Joker, I… fuck… Robin."

"Very good! That wasn't so hard, was it? See? This is going to be fun!"

Batman muttered out the normal threat of, "You'll pay for this…" but his heart wasn't really in it. And, as the Joker lowered his to lay on his belly on the cold marble floor, Batman knew he would be making love more than resisting. The games his enemy played would do no good now, because Batman now craved to pain and humiliation that only a man like the Joker could dish out.

Joker was riding his enemy now, his hardness ramming again and again, deeper and deeper into Batman's tight hole. Batman himself was riding a wave of pleasure he had never before known. His nipples were erect and freezing against the solid marble, and the weight of his body pressing down upon his hardness was more than he could bear. He could feel tears being squeezed from his eyes and rolling down his cheeks to his solid jawline. He didn't wipe them away. How could he? Joker was straddling him, pinning his arms painfully beneath him and forcing his hands against his own crotch. The results of this was that Batman was force to practically fondle himself as Joker continued his manipulations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The most merciful thing in the world,
I think, is the inability of the human mind
to correlate all its contents. We live on
a placid island of ignorance in the
midst of black seas of infinity, and
it was not meant that we should voyage
so far."

H.P.Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu"