Title: Interrupted

Pairing: Bruce/Dick

Author: WilAngel

wilangel@hotmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: D/s relationship

Archive: Just tell me where

Note: Hasn't been beta'd. Please excuse mistakes. This is my first Batman fic.

Please send feedback.


Interrupted
by WilAngel


My eyes track him as he puts on that form-fitting rubber suit, and I suppress a shudder. After all, it wouldn't be seemly, to ogle my partner as we get ready to do our jobs. Luckily he doesn't notice, and I'm glad, as I really don't want that disapproving glare going my way. However, that doesn't keep Batgirl from noticing, and she smirks at me. She's found my relationship with him amusing, which irks me to no end. Of course, she doesn't know the complete extent of my
relationship with Bruce.

Just what is that relationship, you might ask? We're lovers would be the simple answer. But then again, with us, is anything ever simple? Of course not. We're far more than lovers. But I don't have time to explain right now. Batman's fully suited up, and I'm nearly ready. Batgirl already has her cycle out of its dock, and is revving the motor, waiting up. She's still not quite up to going first, mostly because it happens so rarely. But since Bruce was a little tied up, literally, it took us a little longer than usual to reach the cave, so she was ready first.

The Batmobile completed its rotation into the cave, and Batman swiftly got in and took off, allowing the ramp to bring the Redbird up. Batgirl sped off right after Batman, leaving me to catch up to them, as usual. I really have to get the Redbird up from so far underground.

Batman briefs us both on the situation presented by Commissioner Gordon. A series of thefts has been plaguing various types of stores for the last week. We've only been called in now because they had thought them unrelated before.

The adrenaline started to pump as I thought about the work to be done, and I tried to push my thoughts about Bruce to the background. They weren't conductive to my thinking straight. However, I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to pounce on Bruce as soon as we returned. I entertained a brief fantasy of just exactly what I was going to do to him, until I realized that I was drifting in my lane. Not good. I finally managed to push Bruce to the back of my mind permanently until I removed my costume, and I focused on the night ahead.

The night passed quickly, and with minimal difficulty. The thieves were caught, we were praised, and we returned to the BatCave. All in all, it turned out to be a fairly normal night out. I parked the Redbird, and moved into the change room that I shared with Batman. I watched appreciatively as he removed the suit with that styleless grace he had. I removed my mask as I watched him, and went over to push the newly installed button that closed the door to our change room. I'd insisted on it after Barbara became Batgirl. Maybe Bruce doesn't care if she sees him in his skivvies, but I sure do. He's mine, after all, and I'm not much one for sharing.

I wait until he'd removed every item that identified him with the Batman, and made a sound of appreciation deep in my throat. He turned and freezed. I smiled and crooked my finger at him, motioning him to come to me. He made a hardly noticeable shiver, hesitated for that half-second that happens whenever he's just become Bruce Wayne again, and walked over to me. He knows what I want. We've done this several times, and I no longer need to voice my wishes. He removed my costume piece by piece, briefly caressing the exposed skin before moving on. I shivered lightly under his touch, but other than that I gave no outward sign as to how I was feeling. It wasn't easy, at first, becoming like this. Control has never a real strong point. But I learned, like I learned to be Robin. And I can certainly say both endeavors were very much worth the effort I put into them.

I was now down to my underwear, leaving all traces of Robin behind. I motioned him to get dressed as I breathed "Upstairs," into his ear. He nodded briefly, dressed, and followed me out of the Cave. Barbara had since vanished, probably to get back to sleep. And Alfred, well, Alfred knows when to be around and when not to be. I figure he knows about us, but I don't think he knows just what kind of relationship we have. At least I hope he doesn't. Something about that just makes me a little bit leery.

Soon we're upstairs, and in his bedroom. As soon as the door is closed, I'd pinned him to it. I kissed him ferociously as my hands roamed. The earlier mood had been broken by our lengthy interruption, so I just settled for fucking him.

There's nothing like having a man that's both bigger, stronger, and older at your total mercy. Especially when they're the one who gives you that total control. Frankly, I'm still stunned when I think of how much Bruce had learned to trust me. But I also suspected that he'd waited for this a long time. Waited for someone he could trust enough to give up that control he's so famous for and just let himself go. And I'm more than happy to be that person.

My hands on his shoulders urge him downwards, and he eagerly complies, nuzzling my crotch with his cheek. His head soon lifts, as he looks up at me. I give a small nod, and his hands reach for the zipper. A moment later, my cock is in his hands and I have to remind myself that I was the one in control, not him. Of course, that's not true. Even when he gives me his complete obedience, he was still the one with the ultimate control. This was all for him, after all.

I shudder slightly as his mouth wraps itself around the head of my cock. He's very good at this, and I have to remind myself not to come right then. Waiting always made the finale all the more spectacular. His tongue is moving along the underside of my cock, and he takes the entire length into his mouth and down his throat. My hands move to cradle his head, and my fingers thread through his hair, but I don't impede his movement. Not yet. That comes a little later. He swallows, and I shiver at the sensation. Ah, to hell with waiting. I tighten my grip on his hair, and thrust into his very willing mouth. He continues to move his tongue along my shaft, and after four strokes, I'm done for. I come inside his mouth, my head thrown back as I bite my lip to keep from screaming. Last thing I want is for Alfred or Barbara to come and ask if everything is alright.

Bruce swallowed everything I had to give, and then I slipped out of his mouth. I glanced down at him with affection. "Strip." He quickly moved to obey, but never got up off his knees. Have I mentioned just how erotic is it to watch a guy strip from his knees? Never mind actually doing it with grace. I never could have done it, that's for sure.

Bruce is soon naked, and his beautiful cock was erect and bobbing against his stomach. I watched him for a moment, making him wait, and then moved over to the bedside table, stripping as I went, to pull out the lube and a single black leather glove. Bruce shuddered when he saw it. This glove had special meaning to us both. "Come here." A single word or two, that's all I ever need anymore. Oh, I use more when I feel like it, but at times like these, when both of us feel like we're going to explode, it's nice that words aren't necessary. Bruce laid down on his back on the bed, and watched me with anticipation as I put on the glove. I flexed my fingers inside the glove, then coated them with lubricant.

My bare hand meanwhile has been cupping his balls, and flicking fingers over his asshole. I know Bruce is close, ever so close. It wouldn't take much for him to come, but he won't come until I tell him to. That's how it works. I once made him wait three hours while I surfed the Net, while he was almost as aroused as he is now.

The gloved hand slipped between his thighs, and probes the entrance to his body. The muscle is relaxed, so it slipped in fairly easily. I moved my fingers a little, removed them, added more lube, then pushed two fingers into his body. Bruce moaned a little, as he threw his head back. I removed my hand again to re-oil and returned with three fingers. This time, they brushed his prostate and a full-scale shudder wracked Bruce's body. I decided to put Bruce out of his misery and lean over to his ear. I brush his prostate again as I whispered into his ear, "Come." He does, explosively, splattering both our stomachs with his come. I relaxed down on the bed beside him, and removed the glove. It's returned to the drawer, along with the lube. I grabbed a few wet towellettes to clean us up, and then snuggled next to my lover. This is the way it's supposed to be. And I couldn't be happier.


The End