Title: Be Mine

Author: Dark Jester

raytheoncentaur3@yahoo.com

Rating: R-ish

Feedback: Please give me feedback - even if it's negative.

Archive: Only if you say please. ;)

Disclaimer: All characters within are not mine! They're DC's!

Summary: Joker was GOING to spend his night alone on Valentine's Day. Apparently that wasn't what was on somebody else's mind.

Warnings: This is non-consentual!

Extra: The Joker will learn to behave himself one of these days, I promise. But until then, he's gonna keep on spreading the craziness. Believe it or not, this isn't Bat/Joker slash! ;)


Be Mine
by Dark Jester


There was a great roar of vicious and untamed emotion as the shelf cracked, split wide open and fell down to the ground. A grunt of pain followed, directly the result of steadily dripping crimson.

The Batman panted, his mouth open and eyes glaring. Sweat plastered his mask against his cheekbones, giving him the gaunt and threatening look he was so famed to possess.

A moment passed before he moved again. This time - like just before -his movements were planned. It didn't make much of a difference, but it was planned all the same.

He turned around, the shelf behind him, and bolted toward the fleeting form of his arch-nemesis, intent on fulfilling the drive that had taken complete control of his body. Somewhere behind him,
another man followed.

"Stop it! I gave up already! What's wrong with you?!" the Joker cried. He fell again and again, desperate to escape the Bat. Two seperate blotches of a deep purple stained his otherwise perfectly snow-skinned face, evidence of recent abuse. He couldn't for the life of him find his way out of the warehouse he'd been holed up inside of. In his blind need to get out and fast, he wondered what was going on. This place had been secret to everyone but Harley... whom has mysteriously vanished for several days, now. He had no doubt she was batcuffed to a pole someplace.

All at once, the chase ended as Batman used his advantages in strength and speed to overcome the Joker and bring him down. Both men seemed to freeze as they hit the ground, but then were instantly thrown back into action. The hulking form of the Dark Knight pinned his enemy down, growling as he made sure the smaller wrists were kept securely within one of his huge fists.

"Aren't you listening?" Joker demanded. "I surrender! I'm giving in! I'm not fighting back!"

Behind both men, a grin shone in the dark of the shadows, illuminated as it pulled forward into the light. The Joker could see now more clearly who had persued both of them, and was shocked to
discover the face of the Mad Hatter. He tilted his hat and then clasped his hands behind his back, quite obviously entertained and more than willing to watch the rest of the show.

It was then that the clown realized the Bat had been chipped by the Hatter, and was following some unrevealed set of instructions. It made sense considering the next move Batman made was to shred his silk shirt from his body. Joker hissed between clenched teeth, jerked his arms in attempt to free himself and squirmed helplessly. Half-naked, he was pulled to his feet and shoved roughly against the nearest wall.

Batman held the waifish wrists above both he and the Joker, crushing them painfully in an attempt to keep them there. When no struggle was made, the form of the Hatter crept toward them. His face was demonic with inhuman pleasure, brushed over by pale blonde hair.

"Greetings, my dear Prince," he said. "Perhaps you're wondering what you're doing pressed into a wall..." Jervis took off his hat and tossed it aside carelessly. His blue eyes narrowed significantly as he noticed the crimson frown on the Joker. "Don't look so down, my boy. I have a special gift for you. The only problem is that I couldn't have done it on my own. Luckily for me, Batman was more than willing to help out." He giggled before continuing. "It IS Valentine's Day today. When I saw it on my calendar, I simply had to do something for you!"

His small, rough hands made themselves comfortable on the Joker's white chest. "If you think about it, you're the one giving the gift, really." The Batman stood still, holding Joker firmly against the wall as the Mad Hatter slipped in between them.

A freshly bloomed rose was produced from the Hatter's jacket, and gently placed between the Joker's lips. "Be my Valentine," the blonde madman cooed. He tore the first button on the violet slacks of the man standing in front of him. "Or I'll make you."

*
~DJ