A Day At The Office

By: Mariana

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Bruce/Dick

I should be posting the third part of Finding Out, but I just have to get this silly idea out of my head first. So here it goes.

A day at the office.

By Mariana

I'm going to spend the weekend at Wayne Manor and I can't wait to get there. I don't even bother to change out of my uniform, as soon as my shift is over, I get in my car and drive to Gotham.

I'm almost there when the phone rings. I hate to speak on the phone while I'm driving but I answer anyway. The minute I hear Bruce's voice I'm happy I did.

"Dick, I'm sorry, but I'm still at the office and I'll probably be here for several more hours, so I won't be able to meet you back home".

Damn, it's been a while since we've spent time together without our mutual nocturnal activities getting in the way. I try not to sound Very disappointed when I answer him.

"It's okay Bruce, I'll wait with Alfred".

"Actually, I was hoping you could come by the office, that way we could go home together when I'm done here."

Although waiting countless hours at his office sounds boring, I liked the idea of going home with him. At least we would be together.

"Okay, I'll meet you there".

"Good, I'll call Alfred and tell him our plans, see you soon".

He hung up and I was on my way.

**** **** ****

My uniform gets a few curious looks when I walk into the elegant offices of Wayne Industries, I take the elevator to the top floor where Bruce's private office is. When I step out,the pretty receptionist comes straight at me.

"Excuse me officer, may I help you? There's nothing wrong, is there?"

She's new here so she doesn't knows me. I could just tell her who I am, but of course, I can't resist such a good opportunity as this.

"I'm looking for Mr. Bruce Wayne. I have a warrant for his arrest". I use my most " official " tone and watch as her eyes grow huge. She tries to say something but the words just won't come out. I have a real hard time keeping a straight face.

"Dick! Don't give Lucy a heart attack already, she's only been with us for a week". That's Lucius Fox, arriving just in time to save the day.

"Hello Mr.Fox, nice to see you".

"Nice to see you too Dick. And it's nice to see you are doing something useful with your life. The uniform suits you."

"Thanks Mr.Fox. And I'm really sorry Lucy, that was a bad joke, forgive me?", I give her my best smile and she blushes and nods her head, still unable to speak.

"So, have you finished all your work here Mr.Fox?"

"I'm afraid not Dick. And it seems that we won't we able to finish it, since I'm getting arrested".

Ooops, caught. Of course the man would find out about my little joke. I turn to look at him and take the second to savor the moment. He really looks good in his italian suit. But, to be honest, he always looks good.

"Hi Bruce. Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist", I apologize as I hug him. He just smiles and shakes his head.

"You better come with me. I don't want you to try that trick on anyone else. Lucius, you go ahead and return to the meeting room. I'll be there in a while".

"Sure Bruce, take as long as you need. See you later Dick". Lucius isn't surprised. Usually Bruce doesn't cares much about these business meetings, or at least he pretends not to care. It's just his airhead playboy routine.

"Goodbye Mr. Fox", I barely have time to say goodbye, Bruce takes my arm and practically drags me to his office. I hope he isn't mad about my stupid joke; I really need to learn to control myself.

We go inside his office, which is as big as my whole apartment. There's a big oak desk at the back of the room, facing the door and front walls which are made of tinted glass, so that no one can see inside but Bruce can watch everything that goes on outside. One aspect of the Bat showing, I guess; he needs to stay in the shadows where he can keep guard over us.

The glass door closes softly behind us and I turn around to face him.

"Bruce I...", I can't finish, he takes my head between his big hands and kisses me hard. All I can do is return the kiss and hold onto him.

When the kiss is over and my brain functions again, I look up at him with a pretty silly smile on my face.

"God, that was good. I can't wait to get home."

"We don't have to wait Dick."

He begins to push me back across the room until we bump into his desk. He guides me around it and moves his leather chair out of the way, with a swipe of his arm he clears all the papers then he actually lifts me and sits me on the desk with my back to the door. I begin to laugh, this is totally uncharacteristic of him, but I love it! Still, I'm sure he won't go through with it, he's just too damn proper. But then he spreads my legs and stands between them while he begins to unbutton my shirt, his lips and tongue leaving a warm trail on my neck.

"Bruce you can't be serious, there are people waiting for you!".

"I'm very serious Dick, this is why I asked you to come here. And I don't care who's waiting for me."

Oh God, he means it and he proves it even further by pushing me down on the desk until I'm lying with my back flat on the hard wood.I want him desperately but this is a bit too risky. We must be careful or we'll scandalize his entire staff.

"Bruce, the door.."

He reaches under the desk, and I can hear a click coming from the door.

"There, the door it's locked."

"There are no security cameras in here, right?"

He smiles amused and lifts a brow as he looks down on me.

"Why Dick Grayson, I didn't know you were such a prude."

"I'm not! I just think we should.."

I can't finish because at that precise moment he bends to lick my nipples. Bruce's mouth is truly amazing. It always makes me forgetabout everything else, like the possibility of being seen or heard.

His lips move down slowly, pausing to kiss and lick every inch of my skin. I'm moaning and whimpering shamelessly now, all my reservations forgotten. This feels so, so good...

He suddenly stops, those amazing lips are no longer driving me insane, and I almost shout in protest. I lift my head to see what the problem is. He's looking at my belt with a rather disgusted look on his face. Well, no, he's looking at the gun in my belt. Damn, I forgot to take it off. He hates guns and the fact that I have to use one in my new job. I hope this doesn't ruin his mood.

"You won't need this here". That's all he says as he unfastens my belt and drops it under the desk, out of his sight.

I'm just thinking how glad I am that the gun didn't ruin the moment, when those big hands of his begin to unzip my pants and suddenly I'm no longer able to think anything.

There's a buzzing sound coming, I'm sure, from my overheated brain, so I don't pay much attention to it. Bruce frowns, clearly annoyed. If he can hear it too then the sound it's not in my head. I watch as Bruce reaches over to the phone and presses a button.

"Yes Margaret?"

That's his secretary, I lean on my elbows and look over my shoulder. She's sitting at her desk, looking right at us. Well, I know she can't see us, but I feel uncomfortable, so I try to get up. A firm hand on my chest stops me and pushes me back down. A stern look from Bruce keeps me from trying it again. His secretary is still talking, but neither one of us is really listening, specially when Bruce slides a hand inside my pants.

I try to stay quiet when his agile fingers begin to move up and down my cock but I fail, I moan, loud, and quickly bite my lips to stop myself from doing it again. But it's too late, she must have heard me already. I'm mortified and Bruce must be too, but when I look up at him I see he is smiling and has a devilish look in his eyes.

Damn the man! I'm lying on his desk half-naked and almost insane with desire and he's calmly talking to his secretary, without a single wrinkle on his perfect suit, his tie straight and not a hair out of place.

He finally finishes giving his instructions to Margaret, and about time because I'm ready to explode.

"Bruce, you're crazy! She heard me!"

"So?", he shrugs, as if the fact of his secretary having heard me moaning with desire wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Bruce..." I growl at him, incredibly aroused, but also truly annoyed at him, but before I can say anything more, he speeds the movement of his hand, and of course, I forget my annoyance, I just want him to keep doing what he's doing. Oh, yes, please, that feels soooo good...

And then he stops again. I've had enough of his teasing. I sit up and reach for him, I want to rip that suit off of him and make him feel as desperate and mindless as I am at this moment. But he has already anticipated my move, he steps away before I can grab him and, taking advantage of my impulse as I sit, he takes me by the hips and, before I can stop it, he easily turns me around.

"Easy officer. I'm not done with you yet." His voice is a rough whisper in my ear and it makes me shiver with anticipation. He pushes my legs apart with his own and pulls down my pants in a swift movement. Now I'm lying on my stomach with my ass bared. I hear his breath catch as I wriggle it playfully and then I feel his hands caressing my ass lightly... just before he slaps it, hard.

"Hey, that hurts!"

"You deserved it".

I hear a drawer opening and closing, when I turn my head to see what he's doing now, I see he has a tube of lubricant on his hand and I wonder if he always keeps that here.

"I was planning on asking you to come here, so I brought this with me this morning.", he tells me that when he notices I'm looking at the tube.

Of course, he always plans ahead, even for this. Usually this sort of thing irritates the hell out of me, but right now I'm just happy he thought of bringing it.

I hold on to the edge of the desk as hard as I can when his well lubricated fingers begin to loosen me up, preparing me for him. He's as impatient as I am so he doesn't takes long; he pulls out his fingers and I hear the sound of a zipper. I just plant my feet firmly on the ground and close my eyes.

He spreads my ass cheeks and I can feel the head of his hard cock at my entrance; he starts to push inside me, oh, so slowly, but I can't wait anymore. I push back with my hips, trying to take all of him at once. I hear him gasp behind me and suddenly his hands are on my hips, holding me firmly in place.

Before I can protest, he pushes once more and he's completely buried inside of me. He pauses for a moment, then begins to thrust into me hard and fast. It's good that Bruce has such a big, solid desk, so it won't give under the pressure we're putting on it.

We're both making a lot of noise now, lost in the heat of our lovemaking. It's a good thing that no one outside can hear us or see us, despite the fact that we're facing those damn glass walls. I open my eyes and watch all the people outside walking and talking; they're just having another boring day at the office, I'm having the best sex of my life so far and, if those wild sounds he's making are any indication, then Bruce is thinking the same thing.

I can't hold my orgasm any more, I surrender to the amazing sensations Bruce is giving me. The pleasure blinds me, literally, my eyes are open but everything in front of me it's a blur, when I come my world explodes in a big flash of light. I feel a rush of burning semen flowing deep inside of me and hear Bruce calling my name; his voice seems to come from a great distance.

He slumps over me, exhausted. We're both unable to move so we just stay that way, letting the world fall into place again. He puts his hands on either side of my body and pushes himself up a little, taking the weight of his body off of me. He kisses my temple before carefully withdrawing his spent cock from my body. Then he pries my hands off the edge of the desk, I'd forgotten I was still holding on to it for dear life.

"Are you all right", his voice sounds rough and sated.

"Mmmhmm", that's as coherent as I can get for the moment, but he understands what I mean anyway.

"Come, let me help you", there's laughter and happiness in his voice now. I like that, he doesn't laughs as often as I would like him to and he really needs more happiness in his life.

He pulls my pants back up and helps me to my feet, turning me around to face him and openly laughing when he sees the state he has left me in.

"Officer Grayson, I don't think your superiors would approve of the uniform you're wearing now."

"Well Mr.Wayne, I don't think Mr. Pennyworth would like what you have done to the expensive suit he laid out for you this morning."

And it's true, that perfect suit is now crumpled beyond hope. I don't know how we're going to get out of here with some dignity because our clothes are not the only problem, the smell of sweat and sex clings to our bodies.

"Just follow me and I'll take care of that."

He leads me to a discreet door on the side of the room, one that wasn't here the last time I came. I guess he remodeled the place after the quake. He opens the door and holds it for me, letting me enter the room first and watching my surprised face when I see what this room is.

A luxurious bathroom, with a shower and even a jacuzzi. Ah, yes the lifestyles of the rich and famous. I love it and can't wait to try that jacuzzi, maybe we'll have time to try it now...

"Here, I asked Alfred to bring this for you."

Bruce's voice interrupts my daydream. I turn around and see the big closet he just opened;its filled with towels, soaps and, of course, with plenty of suits and crispy white shirts. It also holds some of the clothes I've left at the Manor. Jeans, shirts, even underwear. Like I said, the Bat always plans ahead.

I take off what's left of my ruined uniform and turn on the shower. The hot water feels great on my aching muscles. Bruce has already taken off his clothes, he stands naked in front of the closet, looking for a fresh suit. It's a great view and I enjoy it immensely, but I can't get this thought out of my mind.

"Bruce, just how long have you been planing this office seduction? I've been here plenty of times before and you never tried to do anything like this then."

"I've always wanted to do this, but you never came alone before, either Tim or Alfred were here with you. Besides, this was the first time you came here wearing your police uniform. You look...delicious in it. So I took the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy. Did it bother you?"

"Don't be silly Bruce, I think it was pretty clear that I enjoyed myself immensely."

"In that case, I hope you come by the office more often."

His voice and the look he gives me are so incredibly lecherous that they make me feel hot and aroused, even after the amazing sex we just had.

"Why don't you join me in the shower in the meantime?" I look at him hopefully, but he smiles regretfully and shakes his head.

"Don't tempt me. I still have to check some stuff with Lucius. Take your time, I'll come to get you soon."

He has finished dressing by now, his shirt and jacket are immaculate and his hair is perfectly combed. He's again the perfect image of a businessman. He leaves and I am left alone with my thoughts.

Oh yes, I will come back, even if I ruin all my uniforms. And next time, we'll try that jacuzzi.

End