Trust 6

By Katarin

Fandom: Batman

Pairing: Batman/Robin

Rating: NC-17

Warning: Bondage

Note: Ana asked for it (and she owns my creativity) so here it is. Not only did I use Peja's challenge and write Ana's challenge to me, I also made good on Ana's more explicit suggestions in Trust 5. That's right people, here there be smut. Peja said she loves bondage fic so here it is. You know, it strikes me how easy it is for people to get me write something. I'll write anything if you claim even a passing fancy for something. It's disgusting really. ;-) This is for Ana


Trust 6

By Katarin


I'm jolted to awareness by the unsettling click of the cuffs in one of Bruce's sensory deprivation chambers. I could kill Tim! He claims to be all-knowing in this instance, but if that's so, then why is he leaving me alone here, handcuffed to Bruce. And I won't even think about the erotic imagery that sentence calls forth. I try to appeal to him as a brother and when that fails Bruce pulls out the big guns and uses the 'Bat-voice' (I have to control the shudder of desire the 'voice' gives me). All to no avail. So now I'm stuck in this situation (a wet dream come to life) and I feel nothing but discomfort. Well... almost nothing. I'm now positively fuming and I don't know if it's because of Tim's treachery or my body's own treacherous reaction to Bruce.

In handcuffs.

I knew I still wanted him, but I thought I could get past this. I can get past this because even if he still wants me, he'll never show it, never trust me enough to admit he wants me back. I look over at him and see the naked lust on his face, and the equally naked regret. He leans forward to kiss me and I let him, understanding that Bruce doesn't get more open and honest than this. He loves me, he trusts me, and resistance to that love and trust, is futile.


I gasp as Bruce intensifies the kiss, allowing him further access to my mouth. I allow him to gently lower me to the floor, before he is all over me. Placing eager kisses and rough caresses with his callused hands. The dichotomy of the tenderness in his eyes and the hunger in his touch drives me wild. I arch up into him and he pins me down with one hand splayed over my hip. He's so strong, I never really noticed it in bed before, but he's letting me see it now.

This is part of the darkness that resides in Bruce's heart. This is a place only I'm being allowed to see. It's ironic, that by physically dominating me (and enjoying it very much if the evidence STABBING me in the hip is any indicator) he's making himself emotionally vulnerable. I don't point this out to him, simply accept it as another part of Bruce, another facet of the man I love.

His exploration of my mouth with his abruptly ends when he begins an equally thorough inspection of my throat and collarbone. My body turns to jelly as his lips and tongue brush over one of my topmost erogenous zones. I gasp and attempt to arch again as teeth graze over the same area.

Bruce shoves me back down and bites into the hollow underneath my throat. My moan can't be helped and I really don't want to hold it in.

"My Dick, My Dick," he's murmuring into the abused flesh, kissing it better. "You are Mine, Dick, aren't you?" he asks/growls/commands.

"Yes, Bruce, Yours, all yours," I gasp out as his callused hands run up and down another dick he seems to feel possessive towards. The lazy brushing continues as his mouth moves towards my chest and belly.

More gasping and moaning comes from me as his tongue dips into my navel again and again.

Even Bruce is breathing hard as his mouth moves ever downward. He takes a moment to inhale the scent of my pubic hair and suddenly his mouth engulfs me in silky, wet, heat. I forget how to breathe and I might be dying from lack of oxygen, but I can't seem to care. His cheeks hollow as he rhythmically sucks, and the sheen of spit on those beautiful lips is the most intensely erotic thing I've ever seen. His tongue swipes several times against the sensitive head of my member and all of a sudden, I'm cumming like a freight train. He swallows it all down greedily and I play with his hair as I gaze down softly at him.

He looks up, and his look is anything but soft. His look is one of hunger, and there's a predatory gleam in his eye that sends shivers into my spent cock.


His hand moves from it's place on my hip to slam the hand playing with his hair into the floor above my head. I look up at him and I know what he wants. I know because it's what I want. He wants to fuck me. To claim back what belongs to him, and I want him to. No, I NEED him to.

I give him a sultry look and spread my legs as wide as I can, which is saying something seeing as how I'm a natural gymnast.

"Well?" I ask him, which gets me a growl and impatient fingers being shoved past my lips. I suck on them greedily and he begins his oral exploration of my body anew.

When he feels his fingers are sufficiently moist he removes them and brings them up against my opening. He works one finger slowly inside, before adding another. He scissors these two and I have to shudder again.

I always liked this part and he seems to be using that against me. He's excruciatingly slow about working in a third finger and by the time he does I'm painfully erect once again and panting. "Do it, NOW!" I demand from him.

He smiles down at me and leans over to whisper in my ear, "Ask nicely Dick, and maybe I will."

I remain sullenly silent until his fingers brush against my prostrate.

"Please, now Bruce," I call out.

This obviously isn't nice enough for Bruce's standards. He picks up the pace, massaging my prostrate over and over.

My eyes are rolling back into my head when I finally beg Bruce, "Please oh please Bruce, need you, want you, inside, please."

This is apparently to Bruce's liking because without further preamble he positions himself at my opening and slams himself into me. It hurts so bad I can only see the blinding pain for several minutes, but this to, is part of what I wanted, asked for from him tonight. I move back against him and taking this as a cue, begins to ruthlessly move in and out of my pliant body. His every thrust causes him to stab my prostrate perfectly, and the pain is just this side of exquisite. I watch him as he pumps in and out of me, and he lets down all of his shields. He lets me see all of him, and I'm awed at the intimacy of this moment.


I don't know exactly who's dominating who as he grabs at my weeping erection and tugs at it in rhythm to his thrusts. I look into his eyes while I cum and I know that he belongs to me, that he has just given himself to me completely.

He gives two more powerful thrusts and is cumming also. Cumming inside me, filling me.

I look into his eyes again as he withdraws from my body. His eyes tell me everything, he belongs to me, I belong to him, we belong to each other. We always did and this little game of ignoring how we feel about each other was in fact, futile. Such a futile action from two very foolish people.

At least we've come back to each other, because this is where we belong. With each other.

END
Hope you all like it