Shadow In Shadow

By Bluesky

Desidera21@aol.com

Batman, Catwoman and Robin are not mine. I slipped them a Mickey and dragged Them in to a dark ally and had my wicked way with them. They will not remember a thing about it tomorrow

Warning. Plot. Long Rape, M/M F/F and some F/M some bondage and S/M and some kinks that I will not Talk about due to it being so mild. Enjoy.

Feed back please? This is my first Batslash Bluesky (Yes I am the Person Your mother warned you about.)

Thanks to Kaz and FOL and eggblue for the Bata and encouragement. Sorry this took so long. RL Happened.

 

SHADOW IN SHADOW

By Bluesky

 

Bat

The alley was dark shadow on shadow, not any different than any other alley in Gotham City. He was just a another shadow in the shadows. Waiting.... His stillness was long practised. He divorced himself from his self, watching in an almost hypnotised way the activity on the more or less brightly-lit strip of city before the alley opening. He was focussed on one figure in question. Thin, long legged, wearing a miniskirt, gogo boots and a halter-top - despite the cold. That and the too much make up, the wig and thrift store fake fur coat signalled that the amateur prostitute was underage, and desperate.

He speculated as to what his action should be when some john finally showed up. If the now shivering figure were lured into a car, he would swing over to the next street and make his move. But if the usual trade habits ran true, there was a good chance that the activity would be in the alley he was in.

He grimaced. Prostitution galled him. More, the girls that were on the street were more often than not, victims were… either runaways or someone on a hard luck story. Drugs, mental illness or abuse... sexual abuse. Any reason could land someone on a coroner in a city like Gotham.

The thin figure huddled into the coat once more. Walking back and forth on the small stretch of block that seemed to be the territory the teen streetwalker had claimed. It was much less desirable than the rest of the block. Much less traffic and too isolated. More than one girl had vanished from this spot, just to show up in pieces someplace else. Hardened, as he was, to the usual underworld sordidness, this crime had left him cold. Most of the girls were little more than children, runaway teens

He shifted his focus from the slight figure on the street in front of him. Something or someone had joined him in the dark alley. Another shadow lost in the shadows. He was still for a moment, tense, seeking the source of the scent and heat that had caught his attention. It was familiar. The reptilian part of his brain gave him a mixed signal of joy and pain, and his heart leaped sidewise in his chest.

"Hello, Catwoman." Batman tried to keep his voice level, neutral, soothing, speaking as to a wild animal, focusing on the tone, hoping to tame something unpredictable and dear. "What brings you to this part of town?"

There was a long moment of stillness. For a second he wondered if he had hallucinated the scent he knew all to well - latex leather and something that was undeniably her. He did not know if it was perhaps perfume, he only knew that it had imprinted on his soul as few other thing had.

"Well hello, Batman." An edge of a half-purr part-mad, and more that a little fey sent shivers down his back, like the nails she had used on him on more that one occasion. "Long time no see."

He said nothing; any response would be the wrong one. The temptation to state the obvious - that she was not in the phone book and that he was - almost sprang to his lips. He quelled it. This was the first time he had seen more than a rumour of her in three months. And he did not want to push her away. "How have you been?"

He could have kicked himself. Why hadn't he said he had been looking for her? (Wasn't quite sure if he said he had been looking for her or just thought it

She stepped forward, not too far, but he could see her eyes, wide and not quite sane, and as deep as he remembered. "Just prowling the alleys looking for kitten strays, nowadays..."

She looked out to the street where the young girl was once more displaying herself to a prospective John. For some reason he passed by. Thankfully. Batman did not wish to end this encounter just yet. Perhaps he could rescue more than one from the street tonight

The Latex and leather clad woman cocked her head, looking in the general direction of the now strutting prostitute. "Not all the girls ended up in the trash. I have a kitten in my basket." she sang in a singsong way. "I feed her cream and kippers..." She slowly turned in a circle, her eyes never leaving his face, head bent backward to keep her gaze locked on him, a graceful movement that was incongruous in the dark alley. It added to the taste of madness she had wrapped around her, wearing it like he wore his cape.

A car pulled up alongside the strutting, miniskirt clad figure on the street below, drawing both their attention. The girl stooped, leaning down towards the driver's window, then walked round, opening the passenger door and getting in. Batman had been afraid of this. For a moment he was torn by the choice of going after the car, or staying with Catwoman. He turned back to her. But she was gone.

No time to wonder where she had gone off to. He went up the wall and over the side, crossing the rooftop. The street below ended in another one way street. He headed along the West Side, to intercept the brown late model sedan. Two door. He cursed his inability to move faster. The street below was empty. The car had gone the wrong way down the one way street.

This was not good. Not good at all.

~ # ~

The Bird

The wind was brisk and searching, eddying between my legs, penetrating the thin fabric of the stockings, making a mockery of the g-string, making the clips of the garter belt painful points on my upper legs. The wig was some warmth and I understood now why a lot of the older prosts wear them. Hats are not a turn on, and the wig was some protection from head lice... I hoped.

The boots were old, a hand down from a by gone time, picked up at a yard sale, like the coat and the skirt and the top too. Nothing was new, nothing was anything that could be traced back to anyone.

I looked in the storefront window. The reflection looking back at me was not me, yet it was me. I had done a good job. The blue eye shadow and brown, the pale foundation, the red lipstick. No mascara, thank goodness. My lashes were the envy of all. Thick and long and dark, I didn't needed to touch them.

The halter was a little tricky. Had to use a push up padded bra, nature had not endowed me in that way there. Think that is why the last John passed me up. He was not what I was looking for anyway. Wanted someone that was on the edge, but looked like a lamb, someone that would not think twice about picking up what could be a fourteen year old girl, someone that would offer more than cash, offer drugs. Coke. I looked in the window once more, and shifted the bra a little, and hiked up the skirt. It was cold. But I knew this look was a turn on. I liked the way I looked. I was hot... hotter than I had ever been in my life!

I strutted a bit, watching myself in the window, feeling eyes on me in this deserted street, knowing that someone somewhere was watching me. So I put on a show, shimmying my hips, walking like the strumpet that I was trying to be, knowing that some man was going to pick me up, carry me off to some unknown place, that I was risking death, or rape. Or worse.

A brown car pulled up. I looked in. The guy in the driver's seat looked at me and grinned. "Hi, sweet stuff!" He was smoking a thick cigar. He blew smoke at me. It was a shape of a prefect O and somehow I knew that this was the person.

"Want to go for a ride, little girl?" He fondled himself in the shadow of his lap. I almost said no, but a look into the back seat of his car changed my mind. Rope, burlap bags, shovels and saws. Hum.. ok.. perhaps he is a yardman. Right?

His hands looked far too soft… Alarm bells were starting to ring... He was bad news. But I got into his car. I wonder how many girls have made that mistake.

~ # ~

The Cat

This was a part of town that I had not been in for a long time. I smiled to myself. I had never sold anything, not any part of myself, but still I had lost my soul. I had on occasion liberated the men that prayed on the weak of their extra cash. Any cash that was spent on drugs or degrading women was extra. And so far as I could tell, none of them had ever reported me to the police.

Memories

I don't remember where I live. But somehow I eat and sleep and take care of myself. Sometimes I do some good. Sometimes I do some... Well, I have things and I do not remember how I found them...

But then there are my pets. my cats.. And the new one .. the kitten, someone tried to drown. A human kitten... sad sorry kitten, mewing, crying. Perhaps she is madder than I... She does not speak. Just as well...

Well

"Someone tossed her in a well...

Hope that man goes strait to hell..."

The name of the street. I go back... looking for him. It gives me a goal to fill the hole where my soul used to be

Monster. I will find him. I will save her.

I will save myself.

How odd to now find Him... Not the monster but the Bat... We share the night. It was fated that at some point our paths would cross again. Black cat across your path. At any other time it would have been nice to see him except that I have a man to kill. And the Bat might object. He did the last time. Spoilsport.

But his voice. I know that voice... it called me out of the shadow once. It calls to me now. His eyes hold me as I turn, burn, yearn. Oh, I know now that I am mad! I could go with him, and we could be happily mad together. What a perfect pair. Do I dare?

A car draws up. The door opens and the girl gets in. I must move now. I know where he is going.... Rowing... towing... water grave in the night... I am gone before the car leaves. I will not let him drown another lost kitten.

~ # ~

The Bat

I had lost both of them. Back tracking to the alley... Just one place that he could go...

"Hang on!" I prayed. "Let me not be too late!" God, this is an irony. If I'd had any doubts before, I did not then.

The car was headed to the wharf where the other bodies had been found.

The shadow of the Bat joined the darker shadows.

~ # ~

The Bird

The car has a smell of alcohol. But not much comes from him. It seems to permeate through the fabric of the internee as though from repeated use. And over that some cleaning product, perhaps carpet cleaner

I peek shyly at the driver of the car. White male, early twenties, expensive if slightly too tight clothing, at least a season out of fashion, Doc Marten boots. His chest is broad and thick, neck beefy and corded. He gives me a smile that would have curled my hair if I had not been wearing a wig. Teeth are pearly and straight and show good hygiene. And lots of expensive brace work. The watch on his wrist is black and expensive looking.

He is slumming but not covering his tracks well. The key chain that hangs from the ignition sports keys from a Volvo and a Mercedes. More telling is the broken off stub of a past key fob. Only someone that went to Gotham University, or knew what they were looking for, would have recognized that. The gym passes are always breaking off like that. This is the one that is issued to the Jocks or team players.

"So, little girl, how much for that Mouth and an hour of your time?" His long fingers hold the steering wheel in one hand, the other reaches for me, pawing at one exposed fishnet clad knee. His fingers pinch roughly working up under the miniskirt, in a mockery of foreplay. I push his hand away, "Wait, not here... Someplace private?"

I should have expected the backhand.

"Look, whore! You will do what I say when I say!" He grabs the back of my head, and faster than I thought a person could move he slams me into the dash and then the door.

Stunned, I try to stay in control. I have been in dozens of not hundreds of battles, have fought off three men at one time. But that does not prepare me for what was to come. Before I am fully aware of what is happening the car has stopped, and I am being forced down, down to his lap. He is already prepared.

His hand on the back of my neck forces me towards his crotch. I realise now why he has the older, bench seat car. There is more room for what he is doing

He thrusts his hardened cock into my mouth, violating me. For a second I think about biting down as hard as I can. But then the taste of rubber lets me know that he has on a condom. If I bite him, I will draw blood. And exposing myself to whatever this Jock might have is less appealing than enduring his choking cock in my mouth.

Where is Batman when you need him?

~ * ~

At that very point in time, the Dark Knight was winging his way towards the docks as fast as he could. And praying. But he was not going to make it.

~ * ~

Both of my hands are clamped behind my back, my head being thrust down on his rapist, swollen member. I have no room to kick, to level, to manoeuvre, to try and free myself. My legs are pinned under the dash as effectively as any restraint, the coat is bunched up and inhibiting my movements. And now it is all too clear to me how women can be taken, raped and not able to leave a mark on the attacker.

The hand on the back of my neck is inhibiting oxygen to my brain, the cock thrusting into my mouth is choking me. I am starting to black out. I start to bite, despite the risk of blood and HIV, But he hits me on the back of the head, the hand tightening further on my neck. "Little bitch whore! Stop that or I will break your neck!"

I cannot breathe

"Just take it, take it," he chants.

I have to hold on. Help will come.

But I can feel the Pervert gathering himself, plowing into my mouth with brutal thrust, bruising my lips, choking, fucking my mouth, raping it. I have never been so helpless, so controlled, so violated. So panicked. This is not how it was to happen. This is not how I was going to do it.

As I black out, I feel abandoned. Disappointed.

~ # ~

The Cat

It was hard to watch. But I knew that I had to time it right or get myself and the girl killed. I do not like to kill but for him I would make an exception. I knew what was happening, that did not make it any easier. I timed it, taking the shadows to the side of the car, waiting till his head was arched back, the dim light reflecting off of his perfect teeth.

A moment later my fist, with the aid of a large brick, went through the car door window and he lost a fare number of the perfect teeth. Let him explain that to his parents if he could. Scum.

I pulled him out of the car. The little kitten was unconscious. That was perhaps a good thing. A few kicks to his head, just to be sure that he was out. And one to his still engorged groin.

Bastard. I should have run him over... But right now I had to take the kitten back to my den. Quick check. She was still breathing. Blood streaked from her head and mouth, but otherwise she seemed untouched.

I think that I ran over his foot as I pulled away. Pity.

~ # ~

The Bat

I found the man huddled into a ball on the back alley just off the road to the docks. For a moment I was not sure if he was a victim or a predator.

He was alive. Broken jaw, exposed. A quick search of his pockets gave no ID. His foot was crushed. And he would not be pretty for a long time.

Tyre marks showed that someone had taken off in a hurry. Somehow I did not think that the person who had been in the car with him had been the one driving. I looked at the hands. There were some red fibres under one of his nails… like strands from a red wig. I pulled out the Bat phone. Let the police deal with him for the moment. He was not going any place and I had to find the kid.

~ # ~

The Cat

So frail...

She slung the new kitten over her shoulders and entered her den. Nothing that a warm bowl of milk and a dark place to sleep would not help.

The usual cats greeted her, each commanding a petting or touch, scent marking her and the new arrival. The place was dim and warm and comfortable. Light came from candles and lanterns, although an electricity supply was evidenced by the PC in a corner and a TV in a another. The place was sparsely furnish, with pillows and rugs and soft things all over. One did not wander, considering that the ceiling in places was little more that five feet high. Well… one could not be picky when looking for waterfront apartments.

~ * ~

The Bat

He searched the blocks around the alley where he had found near-dead man. He swept across the roof tops. Funny how a brown car could just disappear. Block by block he spiralled outward.

He heard the siren of the ambulance and police car. He was getting desperate. He would have to do something he realley hated to do, but he needed help. He hoped that someone would be willing to listen to him, instead of trying to blame him for the condition of the young man. But something had happened to the car, to the teenager who had been in it. Someone had to know what was going on.

Because at this point he was at a loss...

~ # ~

The Bird

Pain. Lots of Pain. Large, discount, economy sized pain. And it is all in my head. My mouth tastes like a truck tyre that has gone through the dairy states: then New Jersey: then been dumped in the swamps!

My head throbs like it has been used to play pinball. No! Bowling!!

I hear a small moan escape unwillingly from my lips. I open my eyes. It is dark. Where am I? The place that I am lying is more like a nest than anything. Blankets and pillows piled in a haphazard fashion, more comfortable, I am sure, than I am able to appreciate at the moment.

I try to look around, to see what is around me. But my frame of reference is scant. And I have no clue how I got here, or where I have come from. Somehow I know that the short skirt and fishnets and garter is not what I commonly wear, as well as the top and skirt.

Something is missing, or rather many things are, but I hurt too bad to be over worried about it. Fuzzy. Every thing is fuzzy. But fuzzy should not hurt. Should it?

I let my head slip back. And the darkness claims me.

~ # ~

The Cat

Little Kittens. You have to take care of them. Someone had left the kitten out and it had tried to play in the street. Her kittens now. She would take care of them. She held the first kitten to her. Laying the young woman's body across her lap, she stroked the long hair. And kissed her face. Washed her with her tongue. She started to wash her all over. That would make the kitten purr. She liked making the kitten purr

She could make the hurt go away.

She held the shell-shocked girl and kissed and licked her way down the neck, all over the small, pert breast, all about gentleness, kindness, softness. No rush, no pain, just wet licking tongue.

Probing and sucking sometimes... The kitten liked that. The places that made the kitten purr she paid more attention to.

Soon the girl was moaning, whimpering, twisting beneath the ministrations of Catwoman's licking. The girl's hands latched onto the older woman's head and guided the trail of licking and kissing lower; arching her hips up; spreading her legs; moving; wordlessly muttering, guttural growls. The cries of a cat - in heat.

Willing, passionate kisses wandered up the inside of her thighs, narrowing and focusing, to the gathering heat and promise. The Cat descended to the dark and inviting v of the kitten's womanhood.

And hungered on the sweet muskiness that she found within her there.

~ # ~

The Bat

For once the annoying, donut-eating, coffee-swilling, pig-headed Cop listened to him. Perhaps there was hope in the world. Perhaps the fact that he had to ask for help had an appeal that the control freak in him needed to accept. But time was running out. He had to find the car and the young person that had vanished with it. The police could do the footwork at this point.

It was time to return to the Bat Cave. Perhaps Bruce could shake a few trees.

~ # ~

The Bird

I awoke once more. Hands were on me. I started to swing, to fight, but was stopped. Somehow I was restrained. Why had I not tried harder to get away or at least get information before? I realised that I probably had concussion, but how? I had no clue. Worse was the fact that I had no idea were I had come from.

The Darkness was comforting and familiar. Perhaps this was where I belonged? It rang a cord that was right, but somehow not. Gloved hands touched my face. A sponge cleaned the cuts on my mouth and neck, and a cool cloth was brushed across my forehead. Someone was treating my wounds... How I had got them was a black pit that I did not want to go into. I hissed at the pain from the tear in my lip.

"It is okay, Kitten." A woman's voice. "Momma cat is going to take care of you..." Something about that voice was comforting and familiar, a touch stone to a reality that I was glad to be reminded about, even if I was not yet able to join it.

The restraint that I was fighting against turned out to be a heavy blanket. Can I be this weak? It was wrapped twice around me, swaddling like a mummy.

"Drink this, little miss." A cup and straw was presented to me. For a moment I almost refused. But my thirst was too much, and if someone were going to poison you, why would they clean and take care of your wounds? There was something that I wanted to argue about, but was too tired... too weak I took a deep sip. It was some sort of tea with honey, herbal, and not bad to my parched mouth. I drained the cup. And fell back...

"Hurts... Can I have something for the pain?"

Arms embraced me. Kisses. Stroking. So nice, so drained, so tired, so nice, so... so... Last thing I remembered was the comforting smell of rubber and leather and the taste of catnip and honey on my lips.

~ # ~

The Cat

"Tisket a tasket,
Three kittens in a basket.
Poor little kitten she has lost her mitten,
and she shall have no pie."

A kaleidoscope of dreams and memories. What is real and what is not? The Bat, he was real. She sometime still saw him in her dreams. Had she realley seen him tonight? Perhaps... But she had her cats and she had her kittens, and she did not need him, would not need him...

The kittens needed her. She had to keep them safe... safe....

The madness receded for a moment... and she was still. It was dark warm and she was surrounded by cats and love. Did she truly need any thing else?

~ # ~

The Bat

Now I am truly frantic. Twelve hours and neither the car nor the kid have been found. The young man that was taken to the hospital has refused to talk about what happened or report the car stolen. The fact that his jaw is wired shut buys him a little time. I can wait for him...

But what if he is not the killer?

Then there is still someone stalking the night and the streets of Gotham.

~ # ~

The Bird

Waking in the near dark. Feeling better. Arms around me. The need for a bathroom. I untangled myself from the blanket, looking around the room: low and long and unfamiliar. The person behind me stirred. That was okay. A voice asked, "Kitten need to go Kitty box?"

I nodded my reply. This was so different, so strange. But the fact the nothing had been normal for a long time was disquieting. The person behind me rose, walking across the room and opening a door. It was a hallway, lit with a dim bulb. Another door opened onto a bathroom: an old cast iron crab claw tub, a cracked sink and distorted mirror that covered one whole wall.

The toilet was the focus... But I saw myself in the glass... I saw myself. Red hair, smeared make-up, black halter, red mini skirt, black fishnets. I hiked up my skirt, looking at the garters and the G-string. The sight left me momentarily confused - until I used the toilet.

I was still a guy. This was just a costume.

I finished, sorting myself, smoothing down the skirt. I was a truly hot girl though. For a moment the image aroused me, I forgot for a second that the woman in the reflection was me.

What was I doing here? Why was I dressed as a girl? And who was the woman garbed in leather, rubber and latex? What had I got myself into? The l.ump that I had on my head? Did I have amnesia?

Or can you remember that word if you do?

Help?

On the other side of that door there was a woman dressed in latex and leather that might or might not know.

The Truth is out there, not in here. Now to find it. I took a quick peek under the wig. Dark brown almost black hair. Okay time to face the music. Or whatever it was.

~ # ~

The Bat

The cave is too silent. I have pulled up a map of the three-mile radius of the docks. Am looking for possible hiding places that a car or persons could vanish into. Not many garages, though lots of nooks and crannies. On the way to the bat cave it occurred to me that the car and its passenger could have been taken onto a ship. I had checked the tide. I had six hours before the tide was right for any ship to sail. But I had notified the police to search those avenues. I could do only so much

I needed Robin.

I could not let any thing happen to him. I had to find him soon.

Why had I ever let him pose as the prostitute? Why had Catwoman shown up at just that moment?

Catwoman...?

Of course! Things began, finalley, to make a lot more sense. Someone had assaulted the driver... And the glass on the ground, from the young man's clothes as if the window had been panned in from outside the car... That was it... it had to be. She must have somehow been involved.

The parameters of the search suddenly, dramaticalley changed. A mad woman who had killed before had Robin. Even though I did not think that she would harm him, I did not like to think about what could happen when she discovered that the teenage prostitute was Robin…

A cold shiver walked its way up then down my spine. The fact that I am in love with her doesn't help.

~ # ~

The Cat

Warm...¦ Safe... Safe, safe, safe... so safe. No one could find them here. Memories... The cat that had had her kittens under the house. No one could get to her or to them until she paraded them out, fat and silky and strong.

String... butterflies... pouncing on something bright and shiny and new.

Happy thoughts... the new kitten .. safe. Taking care of the new kitten.. Where was she? As though the thought had called her, she was back. Momma cat looked at the sleeping first kitten. Perhaps the new kitten needed a bath also. She wanted the new kitten to be happy, she wanted to make the new kitten purr. She wanted to make the hurt go away.

Come here little kitten. You need a bath.

~ # ~

The Bird