Title: Gotham's Babylon

Author/pseudonym: Prodigette

Fandom: Batman Beyond

Pairing: Terry/Bruce

Rating: R Slash

Status: New

Archive: Please archive this story! *smile*

Feedback: Yes, please!

E-mail address for feedback: LilLita-N-Chyna@webtv.net

Other websites: http://ca.geocities.com/ADarkerKnight

Disclaimer: WB and DC owns 'em. I don't.

Summary: Terry lets go.

Warnings: Mentions an older man/younger man relationship


Gotham's Babylon
by Prodigette

Terry looked around the building that he just entered. Using a fake ID was illegal, but Max gave him one since she thought it would help him out in certain situations. This wasn't an emergency. Terry just wanted to have a little bit of fun. He loved the music that was playing and watching all the dancing bodies around him. When he could, he'd come to the club at least once a week. It was just to get away.

Terry's hair was slicked back to make him appear a few years older. The black lipstick and dark eye makeup was for a dramatic look. Many teens wore that look in Gotham those days, so it was unlikely that anyone would know that it was him.

Terry made sure that he looked his best before coming there. A mesh tank top showed off a year of training's hard work and tight vinyl pants were enough to make anyone look twice. It wouldn't have been hard for him to pick up any number of men at that club.

The young man danced to the pulsating rhythm and closed his eyes for a moment. Other males began to surround him, pressing their bodies against his. Terry opened his eyes and licked his lips in a suggestive manner. A sly smile crossed his youthful features when hands began to slide under his top.

The dancing that the group of men did simulated everything and anything that was sexual. Hands were on his hips, shoulders, and anything that one could grab.

Another set of warm hands slid under Terry's mesh top, feeling smooth skin with only a couple scars from various fights. The fake bar code tattoo on his right shoulder was something to throw off others. He wouldn't have it the next day at school. The men's bragging and empty promises were whispered into Terry's ear. Terry could hear them perfectly, even over the loud music.

Terry was flattered, but had someone in particular waiting for him. Even if they're weren't all that much a couple. Terry would always have love for Bruce, but he needed to be away from being Batman for at least a day. This was just one of the ways that he separated himself from the rest of the world. A random quick screw in the back room was something that would release him sexually, but wouldn't entirely help him feel better.

Terry had enough of that over the years.

Hotel rooms. He learned to hate them. Various men and women threw creds onto his chest after sex. That left him feeling cheap and used. Maybe it was something that he had wanted before, but not now. He didn't need or want that at all. Bruce paid him enough. For being his assistant and Batman, that is. Terry's mother probably had been suspicious over the few extra zeros but hadn't mentioned anything to him about it.

In the club, Terry wanted to have zero responsibilty for anything and anyone.

Friction between multiple bodies rose, among other things. Terry closed his eyes once more and just let himself go. Even more so than when he flew around the city. He let go of all his fears and inhibitions. That was a nice feeling for him, something that Terry felt mostly during his troubled youth days. A feeling that there was no consequences to his actions. A feeling that no one could stop him from doing what he want, when he wanted to do so.

This wasn't any of the mosh pits that he went to a few years ago, but Terry loved this sort of scene just the same.

A part of him felt like he belonged in that underground club and he felt free again.

END