Broken Drabble 2


by Annaliisa

annaliisa@offline.ee

Hmm my response sequel/companion to Katarins Dick drabble and my own Bruces drabble. Was too sad for me *sniff* so will try to end it in a lighter note.

From Alfreds Point of View. Have to mention I have no idea how to do his charactezation but I will give my best shot at it.



Broken Drabble 2
by Annaliisa



They dont trust each other anymore. I can see it in their eyes. I can see it in how they act around each other, how they speak with each other. Such a foolish children, the both of them.

I can see the hurt it causes to both of them. The mistrust they give to each other and the evasive answers to some of the questions when one asks something remotely personal from the other. They are really really foolish people. So young and so stupid.

I also can still see the love they bear for each other. The looks they give each other when they think no one is looking at them. The sad sighs they make. Both are too stubborn to take some measures to
change the situation. Both are too hurt to trust each other. Which I think again is very, very foolish.

I am an old man. I have seen a lot. I have raised Bruce. At least what was left of him when he saw his parents die. But I did it well. I helped him to raise Richard as best as I could. Or should I say Dick
like he prefers? What an awful nickname to choose for ones self. It precisely shows what a foolish people they both are.

I was the one who saw the first beginnings of love in young Master Richard. And I approved of it. So I said a couple of words here, gave a couple of hints there to make it grow even more. Oh but I always
made it known to Young Master that he has to wait for his age of consent. He like a proper pupil did so. I was very proud of it when he finally seduced Master Bruce in the age of nineteen. I couldn’t wish for a better mate for my Master.

I was also the one who was the first who realized that Master Bruce has fallen in love with our young Master Richard. He was a harder shell to crack. He was all angsting over the fact that he loves one in such a young age NOT in a FATHERLY way. Not to mention one from the wrong gender.

Again I steered our conversations in the right tracks. Talked a lot about the ancient Creek and the Romans. Put some very well timed sentences about our young master Richard being very wise and mature
in his young age of seventeen, even strongly mentioned the fact that he would be soon eighteen. An adult by law. But that he was an adult even before that because of his night job- being Robin and all.

Everything worked. They got together. My hard work was paid with their happiness. And then they do such a foolish thing like break up. Bruce went all possessive, Richard went all rebellious. I thought they
will talk it trough with each other. So I didn’t intervene. My mistake. How could I ever have thought these two would know how to talk? They both like to angst over things not to talk them through. So young Master Richard went away to find himself. I knew the second he left that he would come back after he understands that one can not run away from their heart.

Master Bruce on the other hand was not sure. And so he went all bitter and brooding... again. Such a young and foolish people they both are.

Now when young Master Richard is back I can start to work on them again. Oh it will take some time, some well placed words, some hints but it will work. I am sure of it.

What they both have to understand is that they do trust each other, they both are just a little bitter that everything was not roses and sunshine in their first try. I know that they trust each other because
they love each other. No one will hurt someone they love deliberately. And not hurting someone you love means trusting them.

They both have to understand that relationships need a lot of work and compromises. They will see it with time and with my help. Such a foolish people the both of them.

Oh well. First I have get both Masters to speak with each other again. All I need is some well placed words and hints. In three months time I have planned to get them working with each other again. In six months they will be dating and in nine months young Master Richard will move back into the mansion.

All I need are some well balanced words and hints.

They both are such a foolish people. hmmm perhaps Tim would be happy to help me with this...


END
p.s well that came out a little long and not at all how I imagined it
will be but oh well this should do.