Series: Good Boys are Always the Ones to Get Caught

Title: Viva Las Vegas

Author: Xandria

Rating: NC 17+ Slash

Pairing: Xander Harris/Scott Evil

Fandom: Buffy/Austin Powers Crossover

Spoilers: First movie and snippets of the second, not much.

Summary: Xander is on his road trip and meets Scott Evil just after he storms out of Springer. (I haven't seen the movie, only the adds, so this is where the snippets come in)

Feedback: Definitely baby! E-mail: me_toni@hotmail.com

Archive: If any one wants it

Note: I was trying to think of a story for one list and a Xander / Oz for another. This is what happens when I try to force a plot! The time is sort of the second movie and begins after the third season and moves on through the fourth before going elsewhere.

Disclaimer: I do not now own the characters, nor have I done so in the past.

Joss owns Buffy and Mike Myers Austin Powers (Sob!) However, if they should decide to not own them any longer I can be contacted on the above E-mail.

The 'Wham, bam, thank you Xan' comment I read in someone else's story, I can't remember who's but it was to good not to use, so thank you to whomever came up with that. The rest of it is mine, all mine!

 

GOOD BOYS ARE ALWAYS THE ONES TO GET CAUGHT:VIVIA LAS VEGAS

By Xandia

 

Las Vegas

Xander walked down the main strip looking at all the casinos and people. One more week and he would be going back, to Sunnydale. Sometimes he thought about not, just staying somewhere else, somewhere he was just him, not the son of Steven Harris, the loser of Sunnydale High, the weak link of the Slayerettes. The last few months it had been getting to him. He'd started to get bad headaches, mood swings, cramps even. All the more reason to get out of Sunnyhell and start anew.

Looking up as he walked along, he ran into someone and ended up sprawled flat on his back, the stranger on top of him, between his legs. "I'm sorry…Oz?" Xander stared at the other young man as he picked himself up, then silently held out a hand to pull him up as well.

"No, my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." Scott stared at the other man.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"What?" Scott saw one of his father's goons looking for him. He didn't want to go back for a while, so used Xander as camouflage. Reaching one hand behind Xander's neck and an arm behind his waist, he pulled him over and kissed him. Xander yelped and struggled a second before giving in and kissing him back. They both forgot about everything else as their tongues battled for dominance.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled and they jumped before moving apart. They smiled nervously at each other and Xander looked down.

"I have a room a few blocks away. Can we go talk?" Scott nodded and they walked, silent as they did so.

As soon as Xander shut the door behind him Scott grabbed him and began to kiss him again. He pulled at the boy's top and Xander lifted his arms, letting him take it off. Scott moved down and latched onto a nipple before sucking. Xander leant against the door and held his head, gently as he did so, his eyes half shut in pleasure. Scott looked up

"Beautiful."

Xander looked down and stiffened before pushing him away slightly.

Puzzled, Scott did so.

"We…we do need to talk. Why now? And what about Willow? Oz, I'm not going to hurt her." Scott stared up a the boy.

"Who's Oz?" Xander stared at him and then sat down gingerly on the bed.

"You are."

"No, I'm not. My name's Scott."

"Xander. Look, I'd better go." Xander stood and went to grab his clothes.

Scott wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and he froze. "Why? Even if I'm not this Oz person it seems he's already with someone. And you and I seem to go well together." He began to gently kiss his back as he moved his hands up and down, gently stroking. Xander sighed and swayed in towards him before stiffening again.

"No. I don't think it would be a good idea. Oh, that feels good."

Scott had taken a piece of skin and gently bit it as one hand moved down to cup the boy's groin area. Xander swung his head back and shut his eyes.

"Why not? You're here, so am I, we don't have to let anyone else know what's happened."

"But.." Scot moved his free hand up and covered Xander's mouth.

"Don't think. Feel." He whispered, before licking a trail across his back.

Xander shivered and relaxed entirely. He turned around and kissed Scott before helping take off his clothes. Scott smiled and knelt down. He moved both hands to the waist of Xander's jeans and began to slowly undo the buttons. As each one revealed a little more he bent forward and kissed each section. Xander's knees buckled and he fell back on the bed, feet on the floor.

Scott smiled and removed his shoes before going back up again. He nudged at Xander and he raised up on an elbow. Scott tugged on his jeans.

"Oh!" Xander lifted his hips and let Scott pull them away. He stared at Xander for a minute until he began to squirm uncomfortably. Smiling, he got onto the bed and lay beside him, running as hand down the other boy's body.

"Move up." He murmured and Xander did so, laying full length on the bed. The other man grinned and crouched over him, lowering himself until they lay full length against each other, erections touching. Scott lowered his head and began kissing his chest, sucking each spot gently before moving on.

Xander ran his hands up and down Scott's back before turning them around so he could start laying kisses down as well. Scott groaned and leaned his head back, exposing his neck. Xander moved up and attached his teeth, sucking hard. The next thing he knew, they had turned around again and Scott had moved down to his erection, kissing the tip before opening his mouth and swallowing it. Xander shouted and beat the sheets underneath him with his fists as he panted.

"Gonna…come…" he sighed. Scott sucked hard and Xander did. He moved up and caught some in his hands as well as his mouth. As the other young man lay unresponsive he moved a finger down and rubbed around the ring of muscle.

Using the come as lubricant he slowly pushed it in. Xander sighed and spread his legs a little. Moving the finger around a little he began to stretch him. Just as he placed a second finger in the muscles suddenly tightened and he looked up to see Xander watching him, a combination of fear and want on his face.

"Let me do this. Just relax, and I can show you how good it will feel." He smiled at him and Xander smiled tentatively back. The muscles relaxed a little and Scott began to move the fingers apart."

"It does feel…nice. What was that?!" he screamed as Scott found the little bump and scraped it.

"A promise of things to come. Relax, Xander." The boy spread his legs further apart as Scott inserted a third finger. The boy tensed and Scott stopped until he got used to it. Then he began to move them, and Xander began to breathe deeply and started to move his hips. When Scott removed his fingers Xander cried out in disappointment. Scott shushed him and lifted the boy's legs up, placing his knees on his shoulders before entering him. Xander cried out again in pain, and Scott stopped. After a moment Xander nodded and he pressed further in until he rested all the way inside.

Scott reached his hands out and Xander grabbed them as Scott began to move in and out. They looked into each other's eyes as Scott began to move faster and thrust deeper. Then Scott lowered his head and bit him ,hard. He cried out and came, his clenching muscles enough to push Scott over the edge. He collapsed and panted into the boy's neck as Xander pushed at him.

"Need to breathe." Scott smiled and moved to his side and they held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

*****************

His eyes shot open and he sat up as his father's goons entered the room. Sighing, he got up and dressed as they waited, before leaving the room.

One of the goons had opened Xander's wallet and taken down his details while he did so. Xander slept. Several hours later he woke, alone.

"Scot?" he said uncertainly, as he had a brief look around the room and bathroom. Then he sighed. "Still more romantic than Faith." //Am I that bad that they leave? Not even a note. I know I liked it.// He had a shower, packed and left.

Dr Evil and No 2 watched the surveillance camera as he got into his car and drove away.

"Find out all you can about this, boy, Number Two. And assign some men to watch him."

"It doesn't bother you Scott likes men?"

"Please, I am Dr Evil. I do evil things. When I was younger this was thought to be evil, so I did it. I am more concerned about Scott not using protection."

"That is unlike him, Sir."

"That is why I wish you to keep an eye on this boy. If he liked him enough to forget such an important thing…have someone watch his doctor as well,. If he isn't clean then…eliminate him."

"Yes sir."

part 2 soon
Xandria