Title: Scott Does Metropolis

Author: Scribe

Fandom: Austin Powers/DC Comics

Pairing: Who knows? I'll see what develops later

Rating: Let's say NC17 for safety sake

Summary: A very motley crew from the Evil Lair uses the ARSE. And the Career Girl Blues Universe thought that Scribe was exhausting...

Archive: Mailing lists and WWOMB

Feedback: poet77665@catlover.com

Status: WIP

Sequel/Series: The Evil Series

Disclaimer: I did not create the recognizable media characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them. I do own several characters (Clive, Trenton, Bryant, Havasnark, Toddy, Bettina, Elise, Lynette, etc.), who are copyrighted.

Websites: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver

Notes: This story is courtesy of a plot bunny dropped on me by a reader. I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember who right now (hey, I've been sick), but I'd love it if the contributer would step up and take a bow. :)


Scott Does Metropolis
By Scribe


Frau Farbissina was standing over the stove in the kitchen of the Evil Lair. She poked experimentally at a pan, then said, "Scott, Twoey, are you two ready for some more schnitzel?"

The two men at the table looked up happily. "You bet, Mom," said Scott. "And are there any more french fries?"

"Uff course, liebchen." She brought the golden slices of breaded, fried veal and the crispy french fries to the table, sharing them out. She rubbed Scott's spiky hair. "I know my boy's appetite enough to make plenty."

As the men tucked into the food with a will, Scott remarked, "You know, I'm the only guy in my generation who hears 'wiener schnitzel' and doesn't look for a hot dog."

Number Two swallowed a mouthful, then said, "It's German, literally, shaving, or chip--a diminutive of Schnitz--slice, from Middle High German, or snitz; akin to Old High German, or snIdan to cut. Some believe it's also related to the Old English snIthan, and perhaps to Czech snet, meaning bough."

Scott and Frau both stared at him. Finally Scott said, "Riiight." He grinned wickedly. "How about the meaning of 'wiener'?"

"Well..."

Scott wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, while under the tabletop he groped Number Two's thigh. "And remember that my mother is present."

"I... uh... Wieners..."

"Shtop it, Scott," scolded Frau. "Last time you sexually teased him at dinner, I had to do the Hiemlich maneuver on him. You two be sure to save room for dessert. I made Sachertort."

"I meant to ask you," said Number Two. "How have you managed to do this?"

"I locked Fat Bastard in the sub-basement with Mini Me and a gallon of sweet-and-sour sauce," said Scott.

"Scott!"

Scott shrugged. "Bastard is too greedy to do anything but swallow him whole, and the last time he did that, Mini Me gave him indigestion before he started to digest. Fat Bastard chucked him right up. In any case, Fat Bastard will be too ill, and Mini Me will be too freaked to bother us for a couple of hours."

Frau joined them at the table for dessert. When they were all chasing crumbs around their saucers, Frau said, "Schatzie, vas it you who added zee organic shampoo und conditioner to zee shopping list?"

Scott burped happily. "Yup."

"I'm happy to buy zem for you, uff course, but I'm curious--vhy haff you suddenly decided to give up zee usual sale brands?"

Scott smiled. That smile made Number Two sit up and take notice. "They were strongly recommended by someone. That reminds me--Twoey, I gotta have a talk with you about the ARSE."

"You mean the dimensional travel machine that your father is working on?"

Scott frowned. "You mean WAS working on."

"I mean IS working on. He couldn't fix the ECCH, so he went back to tinkering with the..."

Scott yelped, jumping to his feet. "NO! He finally makes something useful that works, and now he's gonna mess with it?! Some things just cannot be allowed!" He ran toward the laboratory.

Scott and Frau followed him anxiously. True, Scott had been a little high-strung at times, but the last year or so, since he'd finally come to terms with the fact that yes, his father was a mega-dork, and he'd just have to live with that, he'd been doing much better. An outburst like this needed to be investigated.

Scott skidded into the lab, yelling, "STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! WHATEVER THE HELL YOU'RE DOING, STOP IT!"

There was a pause. Dr. Evil's voice floated out from behind the door of the lab's restroom. "Um, Scotty? Not an option here."

Scott looked around frantically. "What have you been doing to the ARSE?"

"Now that you mentioned it, you might bring another roll of tissue when you get a chance."

"Not THAT, dimbulb! The Alternate Reality System Explorer."

"Oh--that. Nothing much. I just thought that if I was going to go traipsing around alternate realities, it might be a good idea to bring reinforcements. I'm just expanding it so that it can accommodate multiple users. It's just over on the other side of the room..." *squeak!* "Ah, you've found it. Just a moment, and I'll take you through the new features." *flush* *flush* "I've got to tell Frau to cut back on the sauerkraut, or else put stronger air fresheners in the toilets." Scott covered his eyes briefly. *sound of running water* *splash* *whirrr* "Did you know that I just had those automatic hand driers installed? You don't even have to punch a button. You just..." *whirrr* "Wave your hand under it." *whirr* "Just like that." *whirr* "One simple little pass." *whirr* "I can do it backhand..."

"GET THE HELL OUT HERE OR I'LL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN AND FLUSH YOU!"

*pause* "Riiight. And when I found out I had a son, I thought I wouldn't have to deal with mood swings." Dr. Evil exited the restroom to find his son staring at the ARSE. He nodded proudly. "So, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking," said Scott slowly, "That not even the decorating dorks on Changing Rooms could've found six silver Barkaloungers--only you. Dad, what the fuck?"

"Well, I figured if I'm going to travel, it might as well be in comfort. Since I couldn't use the ergonomically incorrect but stylish futuristic egg chairs, I went for the space age color scheme."

"Style over function. Imagine my shock." Scott walked around the ARSE. The lounge chairs were mounted side-by-side on a narrow platform. "It sort of looks like the world's best row of movie theater seats." Scott plopped down in one, kicking back and raising the footrest. "Yeah--a 40 oz. Mountain Dew, a Monster Tub of popcorn, and a box of Goobers, with something with serious eye candy playing on the screen." He grinned. "Lemme think--is there a movie where Orlando Bloom gets his shirt ripped off?"

"Bloom? Like in flower? Never heard of him."

"Well, you ARE pretty much the most clueless person on the face of the earth. Lord of the Rings? He plays Legolas, the Elf?"

"An elf?" He frowned. "Sounds sort of--fancy."

"You have no idea. So, what other accessories have you come up with?"

"Well, I streamlined the helmet."

Scott checked over his head. "Ah. Soup bowl size rather than tureen size. Definitely an improvement."

"I put sparklies in the plastic."

"Twelve year old girls will love it."

Dr. Evil casually ran a finger along the arm of the outside chair. "I improved the automatic audio/visual recording device."

"What?"

Dr. Evil nodded as Frau and Number Two, slightly out of breath, staggered into the room, with an interested Mister Bigglesworth trotting after them. "Ya see, Scotty, I knew I'd want a record of whatever little jaunts I went on, so I included a tape system that activates whenever the machine is activated."

"Urk."

"Care to explain why, when you had an infinite choice, you decided to visit a beauty shop?"

Scott cleared his throat. Frau and Number Two shot each other looks as they staggered over and dropped into chairs on either side of Scott. They knew that sound--it meant there might be some fancy explaining on the way, and they wanted to be comfortable. Bigglesworth scampered over and jumped up into Scott's lap, where he settled down and began 'making biscuits' on Scott's jeans clad leg. "Did, uh, does the recording system," Scott swallowed, "like, follow you around?"

"No." Scott let out a huge sigh of relief as Dr. Evil frowned petulantly. "I haven't been able to work around that yet."

*Okay, this should be easy to explain without having to worry about blushing myself to death in front of Mom.* "That wasn't just any beauty salon, Dad. That was a beauty salon in Metropolis--THE Metropolis."

Dr. Evil sat down suddenly, as if surprised. "Get out of town!"

"Whenever I can, but really Metropolis. Um, actually, sort of a variation, but it has Superman, Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Jimmy Olsen, Batman and Robin within driving distance..."

"Lex Luthor?" said Dr. Evil eagerly.

Scott nodded. "Oh, most DEFINITELY Lex Luthor. But you wouldn't want to go there, Dad."

"I most definitely would! Lex Luthor is my role model." He rubbed his hands together in patented Evil Genius move #28. "And that's just the sort of world where my usual sort of scheme has a chance of succeeding. Oh, yes, that's a definite item on the tour of future conquests."

Scott stroked Bigglesworth, smiling smugly. "I doubt it. The targeting system is mental, and I DEFY you to replicate my thought process."

"That won't be necessary."

Scott narrowed his eyes at his father. "You're sounding smug. Smug is not good."

"You see, another feature of the machine that I didn't mention is that it records all previous destinations. If I want to go where you went, all I have to do is..." *flip* *buzzzzz* "Flip this switch."

Frau looked nervous. "Herr Doctor, iss it a good idea to..."

"Turn this dial till..." *turn* *hummmmm*

Bigglesworth looked up, amber eyes slitted. His peach fuzz fur stood up, and he hissed. Scott looked at Number Two. "I don't like this. Animals can sense danger."

"Don't worry. I know a little about how this operates, and unless he pushes the big red button on the panel in front of him, nothing will happen," said Two. "I know your opinion, Scott, but even he isn't stupid enough to..."

"Eeeeeeee!"

"Come back here, ye lil whoors-dove!"

There was the rapid patter of tiny feet, followed by heavy thuds. "Crap, muttered," Scott. "Fat Bastard must've chewed his way through the door again."

Mini Me, liberally doused with thick, bright red liquid, darted through the door and made straight for Dr. Evil. Fat Bastard was trying to squeeze sideways through the lab door. "Quit runnin', ye shite! It toughens ye up." He started to slip through. Mini Me did a leap that looked like he'd used a mini-tramp.

Scott's eyes widened. "Oh, shit! Things just went into slow motion! That's not a good sign, unless someone's trying to score the last point in a sports movie."

The clone landed half-on Dr. Evil's lap, and his mentor clutched at him instinctively. Mini Me kicked and scrabbled for purchase, foot hitting the controls, and...

*ZZZZZZZZZ*

As they whirled off into the void, Scott was heard to howl, "I know who's responsible for this! I'm gonna get you if it's the last thing I do, Scribe!"



Part 2

*brrrrzapt*

*thudclatterrollscatter*

The ARSE had appeared pretty much where it had the last time--near the back of Attitudes. Of course, since there was a lot more of it, it was a good bit more crowded. It was probably a good thing that the shop was dark and closed at the moment, since it might have materialized on top of someone.

However, 'closed' did not mean 'deserted'. The noise came from a very startled, very handsome boy. He was perhaps a tiny bit older than Scott, with rich red-brown curls, and astoundingly green eyes (which were roughly the size of saucers at the moment.) He'd just dropped a small box of beauty supplies.

Trenton Vittelli stared at the weird contraption that had just popped into existence between himself and the private station. It looked like a row of silver recliners, one of which had a sort of dashboard and a sparkly plastic soup bowl on an arm attached. The chairs were occupied by a small, stern looking woman, a handsome, well dressed man wearing an eye patch, a very cute, slightly punkish looking boy about his age who was holding... Trenton peered closer. It most closely resembled a hairless cat. There was also an odd looking bald man wearing the soup bowl, and on the bald man's lap, a bald toddler. And they were all staring at him.

Clive's voice drifted back from the private station, "Precious, are you all right? Did something go oopsa-daisy?"

"Clive?" Trent's voice was a little strangled. "I think you'd better come see this."

There was an open door set in the back wall, shedding light, and offering tantalizing glimpses of a dark and glittery interior. The doorway was darkened by the lean silhouette of a man. "Sweetheart, what's got your knickers in a bunch? Oh." He peered at the ARSE, then reached out and flipped a switch, flooding the front part of the shop with light. "Oh, dear. It doesn't look any better in the light." Everyone on the ARSE was staring at him. They saw a sternly beautiful man in his mid-to late thirties. He was dressed in black jeans, high black boots, and a black suede shirt. Scott leered, Number Two loosened his collar, and Frau felt the urge to fan herself. "Will one of you tell me precisely WHAT such an ugly contraption is doing in my sublime shop?"

Scott waved. "Hi, Clive."

Clive squinted at him, then his eyebrows lifted. "As I live and breathe--Scott Evil. I'll admit that I've been hoping you'd come back, but really, darling--did you HAVE to bring that godawful monstrosity with you?"

"We didn't bring Mini Me on purpose. He sort of stowed away. Actually, this trip is sort of... spontaneous. I better make the intros. This handsome dude is Number Two."

Clive smiled charmingly. "Well, if you're Number Two, I'd love to see Number One." Dr. Evil cleared his throat. "You're kidding, right?"

"That's my Dad--Dr. Evil. This is my Mom."

"You can call me Frau," she said, "My, vhat lovely boots."

"Thank you, dear lady. You have taste. Clive, what is that creature on your lap?"

"This is Biggie, formally known as Mister Bigglesworth. He's one of my best buds," Scott said.

"Scott," said Clive severely, "were you naughty with an electric shaver?"

"No, he's just like this, cross my heart."

"Actually," said Dr. Evil, "Mister Bigglesworth's nude state is due to the incompetence of a former minion--Mustaffa. He has paid for his carelessness. At least a I THINK he has. The man seems to have more frickin' lives than the cat."

"Well, there's one bizarre creature explained. Now, care to explain the one that's currently sitting on YOUR lap? And while you're at it, can you explain why he seems to be dripping catsup all over my floor?" said Clive.

"It's not catsup--sweet-and-sour sauce," said Dr. Evil."

Clive blinked. "Oh, well, that makes things MUCH clearer."

Dr. Evil patted Mini Me. "This is Mini Me--my clone." Mini Me grinned at Clive, wiggling his fingers.

Clive stared, then sighed and put a hand to his forehead. "Trenton, precious, do you still have that tin of aspirin?" Trenton nodded. "I'm in need. Be a lamb and fetch me some water."

"Gotcha. I'll get you a bottle out of your office fridge." Trenton started to squeeze between the ARSE and the chairs and counters of the beautician stations. He was just about to slither past Dr. Evil and Mini Me. Mini Me was just about at butt level, and he was eyeing Trenton's ass. He started to reach out, fingers ready for a pinch.

Trenton was suddenly whisked the last few inches away, and Mini Me found Clive's face on a level with his own. The Dom's expression was stony. "Consider carefully--do you REALLY want to do that?" Mini Me gave a weak smile and sat back.

As Trenton went back into the office, Clive leaned one hip against a counter, folding his arms. "Now, then, as I recall, Scott, your last visit was limited by an automated return." He smiled at Frau. "I'd have been babysitting your brat indefinitely if I couldn't sprint."

Frau smiled fondly at Scott. "Mein schattzie can be a bit of a handful."

Clive nodded. "In many varied and delightful ways. But as I was saying, how long will you be staying this time? Is there only enough time for us to sit and chat for a bit, or should I plan on treating you all to dinner at Lavender's Green?"

"I dunno," said Scott. "Dad, did you change the return time setting?"

Dr. Evil blinked. "What return time setting?"

"You know--how the ARSE automatically returns to it's point of origin after a set limit of time."

"Oh--that. I disabled it. Seemed far too limiting."

"Cool. Now we can just visit for awhile, and..."

"Instead I fixed it where an amount of time has to be specified before the ARSE launches. Much more efficient that way."

Scott's eyes narrowed. "You didn't say anything about that while you were setting up this fiasco." Dr. Evil stared at him. "Oh, all right! While you were setting up this," he made quotation marks in the air, "demonstration."

"Scott, Daddy has to have SOME secrets."

Scott glanced quickly at Clive, who arched an eyebrow at him, then glared back at Dr. Evil. "Please don't refer to yourself as 'Daddy'. It gives me all kinds of disturbing mental images. Either use a pronoun or call yourself Papa, or something. No Daddy."

*blink* "Riiiight. Anyway, I didn't set the time limit. Mini Me seems to have done that when he scrambled up."

"So how long are we here?"

Dr. Evil consulted a read-out. "Oh, not very long," he said nonchalantly.

"How long?"

"No more than," Dr. Evil snapped his fingers, "THAT, in the grand scheme of things."

Scott closed his eyes. "How long?"

"When you consider the Judeo-Christian belief that the entire world was created in only six days..."

"HOW LONG?"

"Snap a person's head off, why don't you?"

"That IS an option," said Clive ominously. He cracked his knuckles.

"Three days, six hours, twenty-four minutes and..." Dr. Evil looked at the tiny screen again, "eleven seconds." Trenton had returned. He handed Clive a plastic bottle of water and, as the Dom cracked it open, took a flat tin box out of his pocket, opened it, and offered it to Clive. Dr. Evil paused as Clive fished out two aspirin and popped them in his mouth. "Give or take a nanosecond."

Clive sighed, and swallowed two more aspirin. "It looks as if we'll be able to have dinner after all."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Clive and Trenton entered Lavender's Green, with Scott and Number Two right behind them. Tinkerbell the waitress caroled, "It's Clive, and he's brought cute guys with him!" Frau, Dr. Evil, and Mini Me followed. "Uh... among other things." Clive led everyone over to one of the big tables, and they took seats. Tinkerbell trotted over, whipping out an order pad. "Hey!" she chirped. "Something from the bar?"

"Oh, most DEFINITELY, precious. I'm in dire need. I'll have a Flaming Yellow Snow. Trenton, your usual?" Trenton nodded. "And one Dead Lab Rat." Clive smiled charmingly at Frau. "For Madam?"

"Some peppermint schnapps vould be nice," Frau said demurely.

"Mom," Scott said, a warning tone in his voice. "Remember what happened the last time you had schnapps in public? They pitched you out of the Strippendale review.~"

Frau scowled. "I schtill say I vasn't any raunchier zan zat bimbo, Helga Krinklemier. She schtuck a tventy in Tarzan's G-string, zen tried to take fifteen dollars in change--vith her TEETH." She shrugged. "But you're right, liebling. I'll chust haf a beer."

Clive glanced at Number Two. "And for the gentleman?"

Number Two straightened his tie. "Martini, please. Shaken, not stirred."

"Somehow I'm not surprised. Scott, are you of age?"

Scott held up two fingers in a boy scout salute. "On my honor as a slacker. Yo, Blondie--you got Mountain Dew?"

Tinkerbell nodded vigorously. "You mean that yellow-green soda that will kick your butt with caffeine? Scribe brought a sample over and had Superman analyze it. It's getting quite a market."

"Then I'll have a wine cooler made with that?" Clive covered his eyes. "What?"

"Never mind, dear. Now..." He looked at Dr. Evil. "You?" Dr. Evil pressed his fingertips together before his chin and looked thoughtful. They waited. And waited. "Oh, for heaven's sake, you aren't deciding the fate of the free world! Bring him something fruity in a coconut shell," he ordered.

Dr. Evil made the peace sign. "Two paper umbrellas. I collect them."

Tinkerbell was scribbling. "Okey-dokey. I'll be right back with..." *ahem* Mini Me, who had been sitting on Dr. Evil's lap, pressed his hands on the table and raised up. Tinkerbell pointed with her pencil. "Oh, I'm sorry, but children aren't allowed!"

Mini Me bared his teeth, and Dr. Evil petted him soothingly. "He is not a child," he said archly.

Tinkerbell looked doubtful. "Yeah? How old is he?"

Mini Me and Dr. Evil exchanged looks. Dr. Evil looked at Tinkerbell. "Well, if you INSIST on going by actual existence as a separate entity, then he's about five. But the original DNA is..." He trailed off. Everyone looked at him expectantly. "Of age."

Clive sighed. "Just bring two of whatever the larger version is having, Tink. I believe that if anyone starts to ask questions, whether or not he's old enough to drink will NOT be the hardest thing to explain."

"If you say so, Clive. I'll drop these off with Bryant. Anything to eat?"

Scott said, "We filled up on weiner schnitzel before we came."

"Not all of us," said Dr. Evil.

"Elise is in charge of the kitchen here, and she's a sorceress with food," Clive assured him.

"Can she make Hot Pockets?" Clive and Tinkerbell stared at him. "You don't have Hot Pockets?"

"Actually," said Clive, "we do. Something else Scribe imported. She said she was semi-addicted to the bar-be-que version."

"She sounds like my kind of woman."

Clive bared his teeth. "I'd rethink that."

"Riiight."

"Tink, whatever Elise has ready--one regular, and one senior's portion."

Dr. Evil bristled. "I am not a senior citizen."

"I know that, you twit. I meant for your animated 3D miniature self-portrait. They don't HAVE a child's plate. Go, Tink." Tinkerbell scampered off.

Scott was looking around happily. "Dude, I am so glad you brought us here. I've been wanting to visit Lavender's Green since I read chapter eight of Career Girl Blues. This has to rank right up there for coolest club with The Bronze."

Dr. Evil looked around. "I don't see what makes it so special."

A tiny dark haired woman, wearing a minimum amount of black leather and a lot of pale skin, came to the table. "Excuse me, but would you care to dance?"

Dr. Evil simpered, little finger to mouth. "I'm with someone."

"I wasn't asking you," she said coldly. She gave Frau a smile. "How about it?"

Frau stood up. Dr. Evil said, "Frau, you aren't going to...?"

"Zey're playing a valtz," she told him. They were. It was a little odd, considering that the band consisted of keyboard, drums, base, two guitars, and a saxophone, but they were doing a creditable job. Frau and the woman moved into approved ballroom positions (the stranger taking the lead), and they sailed off.

"Well, that was... unexpected," commented Dr. Evil.

A young man in a tank top, jeans, and engineer boots tapped Number Two on the shoulder. "Wanna dance?"

Number Two flushed. "I..."

"You can lead."

Number Two stood up. "I won a dance trophy my junior year at prep school."

As they waltzed off, his partner said, "You went to an all boy school? Kinky!"

"You have no idea."

Scott looked over at Trenton. "I never thought I'd ask someone to tell me stories about when they went to school, but I'm revising that idea."

Dr. Evil folded his hands in his lap. "I'm very confused."

Scott snorted. "Why should now be any different? This is a gay club."

"That's not what's confusing me. I can't understand why THEY got asked to dance, and I'm still a wallflower." A woman was walking past. "Would you like to...?" She started limping. "Oh-kaaay." A man was going in the opposite direction. "Would you like to dance?"

"As a matter of fact, I would." He grabbed Scott's collar, hauling him up out of his seat. "C'mon, sexy."

"I can't waltz!" Scott protested as he was whisked away.

"Just hang on."

"That I can do."

Dr. Evil's bottom lip poked out. Mini Me hopped down, then held up his hand invitingly. Dr. Evil stood, taking it. "All right, but I get to lead." Mini Me stamped his foot. "I'm taller, and I'm going to be getting a crick in my back bending down, so don't complain." They danced off, leaving a trail of couples tripping in shock.

Clive sighed, covering his eyes. "You know, Trent, there are times I almost regret that I don't do drugs. I'm going to have to start thinking about how we're going to put these people up."

Trenton rested his chin on Clive's shoulder, then batted his eyelashes. "Can Scott or Number Two sleep in our bed?"

Clive chuckled, pinching his chin. "My sweet, horny little lamb. I tell you what... I think that Scott would make an excellent bed toy, and the couch is only a few steps away, so Number Two can have that. Bri probably wouldn't mind sharing his bed with somebody..."

"Clive!" Trenton cut his eyes toward Dr. Evil and Mini Me. Mini Me was now standing on Dr. Evil's feet, taking a ride, as it were.

"Good God, darling, give me credit, will you? I was thinking more of the sternly charming Frau." Trenton looked doubtful. Frau danced past. She'd apparently been cut in on, or done the cutting in herself, because now she was dancing with a rather wispy young man with hair longer than her own. She was leading. "She seems to be a fairly open minded sort, and Bri has been feeling very adventurous since he broke away from The Asshole That Walked on Two Legs."

"That still leaves... those."

"Hm. I suppose a kennel would be out of the question?"

"They ARE sort of related to Scott."

"Precious, I hardly think he'd mind, but still--no." Clive brightened. "There's always the dungeon. It has a cot, and that restraint table is quite comfortably padded."

The waltz ended, and everyone returned to the table. Scott grinned at Trenton and showed him his hand. There was a phone number inked on his palm. Number Two said, "Scott, that isn't a wise thing to do." Dr. Evil was nodding. Number Two held up a small notebook--one with a fresh set of digits entered on the first page. "I'll get you a notebook, like mine."

Frau sighed. "I didn't get a number. Ze little fellow's girlfriend didn't mind, but hiss boyfriend did."

Dr. Evil rolled his eyes. "I'm surrounded by sex crazed deviants."

"Yes," said Clive placidly, "and I don't see HOW you could have been good enough to deserve it."

END PART 2