I was bored so I came up with this. I've borrowed the character Deacon Frost from the Blade universe and Rob from work because I like the characters.

COPYRIGHT 2002, BY: Jade

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE
CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Captured

Fandom:A Team

Author: Jade

E-mail:
jadekirk007@yahoo.ca.uk

Rated: NC-17

Archive: Yes Please

Content Warning: Loads of Swearing and implied torture. Oh did I mention there's a vampire in here too.

Summary: Face finds himself captured. He meets unlikely allies.


Captured
by Jade


Face groaned as the world came back into focus. He found himself lying on the floor propped against the wall. He tried to raise his arms to yawn but he found his hands were tied. He looked around and found himself in a dark room with bars on the windows, On his left was a man with a floppy fringe and pale skin and on his right was another man with spiky hair and bright blue eyes.

"Oh crap!" Face muttered to himself.

A voice in his ear made him jump. "You got that right." He turned and saw Floppy hair looking at him. The man looked very pale as if he hadn't seen the sun in a long time. The man said. "Hi I'm Deacon Frost. I'd shake your hand but I'm a little tied up at the moment. "He laughed at his own joke.

"Templeton Peck.So how long have you been here?"

Deacon replied "Too long. I dunno even if it's light or dark out there and I'm getting hungry........" He shuddered and opened his mouth revealing sharp canines. Face moved as far as he could back. Deacon smiled. "Oh didn't I mention I was a vampire?"

Spikey spoke up then in a british accented voice. "It's ok he can't bite anyone while he's chained up now can he? He tried it on me but I told him I had been cooking with loads of garlic, I'm sure you can smell it, and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm a chef you see. Oh Rob Kennedy at your service......I want a pint and I'm missing the football."

Deacon yelled," FUCK THE FOOTBALL! I NEED BLOOD OR ELSE I AM TOTALLY
BUGGERED!"

Rob yelled back. "SHUT UP!OR ELSE I WILL STICK MY GARLICLY HANDS DOWN
YOUR THROAT!" Deacon looked worried as Rob looked as if he might actually do it.

Face interrupted. "As much as I...........Look you two shut up!You can argue when we get outta here...Now Rob you said you're a chef right?"

"Yeah.....So?"

"Have you got your stuff with you?"

"No....All I had in my hand was a jar of tartar sauce, a lump of cheese, a cooking pot and a cheese wire....oh yeah and a packet of haddock............"Deacon and Face gave Rob a really strange look." What? It was for a big function.....Oh shit! That's was for the main course..But how will that help?"

Face replied, "Gents I have a plan............"


Part 2

Before Face could elaborate on his plan the door creaked open and a young girl of about 18 came in. She was wearing a dress that barely covered her and a decorative collar. In her hand she carried a tray with a whole selection of food and drink on it. She put the tray down within reach of them and said, in a quiet voice, "Eat....Don't want you to starve."

"Um......Thanks.." Face and Rob said in unison as they dived for the tray and were soon tucking in.

Deacon looked over the tray and asked in a harsh voice, "What? No blood?"

The girl flinched and said, "I'll get you some, "and ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

Rob looked at Deacon and said, "That was a bit rude....."

Deacon replied, "Oh just go f......"He broke off as the girl returned and threw a couple of bags filled with blood right at his face then departed hastily. Deacon, caught off guard, fell back into Face's lap. Rob broke out into gales of laughter only stopping when Deacon glared at him.

Face said sarcastically, "Oh I can see we're gonna have a lot of fun when we finally get out of here. "He looked at Deacon, who was still sitting on his lap, "Um can you move? You're kinda squashing me." Rob burst out into laughter again.

Deacon moved off Face's lap while glaring at Rob. Rob just grinned and started to hum off-key to himself.

Deacon growled at Face baring his fangs again, "There, happy now?" he leaned forward and looked at Rob. "If you don't shut up I will kill you after making you suffer."

Rob answered back, "Oh? And just how are you going to bite me when you're all tied up like a leg of beef?"

Face, wanting to defuse the situation before Deacon could answer that, said, "Guys, the plan? On how we're gonna get out of here?"

Rob and Deacon stopped their squabbling long enough for Face to lay out the plan.

Five minutes later the girl returned and unlatched Rob from the floor and, using the rope as a leash led him out of the room. Rob tried to escape but the girl was unusually strong. Rob gave Deacon and Face a pleading look.

Face and Deacon looked at each other. "Where do you suppose she took him?"

Deacon replied, "Dunno." He then lapsed into silence.

Two hours later the girl returned, half dragging, half carrying a bruised and battered Rob with her. She threw him him onto the floor next to Deacon and said to him," You're next pretty boy.."


END CHAPTER 2