Vision Boy 4: The New BTVS Season 4 - The Blood Dance

Series: Vision Boy (Re-write of Buffy Season 4)

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Something lighter than some of my other stories - like it?

Disclaimer: Joss & TV company owns them all! I'm just correcting them.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel, Angel/Willow

Rating: NC17 (on the safe side) Warning: M/M & M/F sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Spoilers: What if... Events had gone the way show in Birthday (Angel Season 3.) Cordelia finds fame and fortune while Angel receives the visions when Doyle dies. In this timeline Angel decides that he is unable to cope with the visions alone and it’s time to go home to one woman he trusts - Buffy - unfortunately things don’t go to plan.

Summary: Re-write of the BTVS episode - HUSH. Unfortunately, I have little use for all the Buffy/Riley exchanges so they shall go on in the background. While Willow deals with the Gentlemen while Angel and Spike decide to go through with their bonding ceremony.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Note 2: So many thanks so Deana & Josey for the help on the ritual idea, and Helen for being a goddess.


Vision Boy 4: The Blood Dance
By Shara Nesu


Willow’s POV:

This is so boring! Oh goddess, even Buffy’s gone to sleep - and drooling! Damn, I wish I were at Giles with Angel... and Spike.

I thought Psychology was supposed to be interesting! Walsh is blathering on about what’s needed in the review on Monday, but I can’t really concentrate, and Buffy is fast asleep. All I can think about is Angel. He’s getting better since his last vision. The last few days have been very quiet and he’s only had minor ones. He’s fully healed, but now I’m concerned about this mating they both want to carry out.

That’s another reason I want to go to Giles. I need to see what I can find out about this vampire mating ritual. I just have a strange feeling about it. Except, I can’t go yet. I have a Wicca meeting after this class, and I so want to see Tara again. She’s really pretty and her eyes...

“Hmmm...” Buffy shifts in her chair, and I realise she’s awake.

“Man, that was an exciting class, huh?” I comment, as she opens her eyes.

Buffy blinks a couple of times and looks around, a little confused. “Oh yeah, well...” she mumbles, totally oblivious to what Professor Walsh has been talking about.

I just can’t resist it. “And the last twenty minutes was a revelation. She just laid out everything we need to know for the final. I’d hate to have missed that.”

For a moment, Buffy’s eyes widen and then she realises I’ve been bluffing. We collect our papers, and she grins at me. “Just tell me I didn’t snore,” she answers.

We talk companionably as we walk out, but we’re joined by that annoying Riley. They start throwing comments around about Buffy’s dream. Sometimes, I just wish they’d get it together and he’d just shag the girl! Oh goddess, now I sound like Spike! I just miss Angel! I need him, and since Buffy isn’t getting any, neither am I! I quickly excuse myself and head off to my Wicca meeting. I hope I can get to talk to Tara again.

Spike’s POV:

Food! Food! Doesn’t this man have any decent food? I mean vegetables, rice, and pasta - who needs that rubbish? I want biscuits, chocolate, marshmallows! I sigh. Looks like I’ll be having to go out and do some shopping *again*. But I wanted to watch Passions with Angel. Damn it!

Ooo, what’s this? Damn! Empty box of Weetabix.

Giles walks in from the front room, after he’s finished talking on the phone to someone. He gives me a disapproving stare, but I continue me search for something decent to eat.

“Have you heard of a group called “The Gentlemen”?” Giles asks me, putting down a note pad.

Ahh! Found it! I pull out a bottle of peanut butter and a bag of crackers. Damn good stuff peanut butter. It goes so smoothly onto cool vampire skin. Particularly one vampire, who’s currently asleep in front of the TV.

“Group of what?” I ask confused, not really listening to a word he says.

“The Gentlemen,” Giles stresses, his voice getting that annoyed edge. I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. I can’t think why.

“Dunno,” I answer, grabbing my stuff. Passions starts in a few minutes, and I want to get comfy on top of Angel.

“You’re certain?”

What’s this an interrogation?

“No... But we are out of Weetabix,” I remind him. He should really be a better host.

“We are out of Weetabix because you ate it all... Again!”

“Get some more.” Damn if these humans aren’t just thick. I run out of stuff, they should buy more to replace it. Do I have to think of everything? Now, was there something Angel wanted? Hmmm... nah, he’ll have to go with the peanut butter.

“I thought vampires were supposed to eat blood,” Giles comments, a disgusted look on his face.

Yep, as thick as a plank these humans. I sigh. “Yep. Well, sometimes I like to crumble up the Weetabix in the blood - gives it a little texture.” And they think I’m a little slow!

I roll my eyes at his pale features and walk into the front room. Angel shifts with my presence and I sit beside him. He had a small vision earlier, which was the reason behind Giles’ phone call. It has left him drained and tried. He’d better wake up soon though; I want some action during Passions. Even if it is only necking and a little feel up.

“Since the picture you just painted means I’ll never touch food of any kind again, you’ll just have to pick it up yourself.”

Huh! There’s no need to get huffy. “Sissy,” I call at Giles retreating back.

“Don’t pick on him, Spike,” a sleepy voice murmurs from the sofa.

I grin and lean down over my lover. His eyes are partially open, and I kiss his parted lips. He opens up wider under the pressure of my mouth, allowing my tongue to sweep inside, tasting him fully.

“Only peanut butter, then?” he complains, as I pull away from his soft lips.

“You could have peanut buttered Spike,” I answer, leaning down to kiss him again, while scooping out a handful of the creamy brown substance.

Willow’s POV:

Oh goddess, what a load of idiots! Fools! Children! Stupid Wicca group! They don’t know the first thing about magic!

I sigh, and look over the desk at Tara. I feel my cheeks flush, as I gaze upon her perfect features. She’s so pretty. I just can’t get over it. It’s terrible, but when I’m around her I get all flustered and hot! She’s the only thing good about the Wicca group. Actually, she was the one to suggest this.

We left the group early, and came here to the Magic Shop. I told her about the mating ritual between my two vampires. I didn’t tell her of our relationship, because... Well, I didn’t want her to think I was spoken for. She suggested coming to the magic shop and researching about this vampire ritual. She could see that I was concerned about it. It’s amazing how she notices such small things about me. Not even Angel knows how worried I am about it. Tara caught onto that straight away.

“Here,” she says, holding out an open book, “this s-seems... to err, be concerning a blood ritual.”

For a moment, I don’t reply. I just love the way she stutters. It’s nice and so... She looks at me strangely, and she seems even more nervous. I quickly take the book and smile at her. I look down and notice the words ‘blood dance’. I start to read.

Oh dear!

Spike’s POV:

Hmmm, tasty. Angel’s skin is so soft under my tongue. I lick away the peanut butter covering his pert male nipple. He groans and stretches beneath me. His hips rocking desperately into mine at my soft touch. Damn, I wish we could both be naked right now. I urgently want to touch him, to rub peanut butter over that silky, hard penis of his. I can’t though, because Giles has banned it!

No SEX in the house. Doesn’t mean I can’t touch him, and drive us both to the edge, now does it?

“Ewww, Spike! Angel!”

Bloody hell!

“Giles, Spike is sexually attacking Angel on your couch!”

I look up from Angel’s naked chest, and give him one last, long lick. Xander and Anya stare opened mouthed at us, with wide, shocked eyes. Oh please, as if they aren’t shagging all the time when they are alone!

“I’m not shagging him! Look, he still has his jeans on!”

“Spike!” Angel hisses, as I pull away from his hips. Everyone looks down at Angel’s huge hard-on stretching the soft material of his jeans. He instantly pulls me back against his chest, covering his embarrassing erection.

“Spike, get off Angel!” Giles hollers from the kitchen.

We both sigh and sit up. We so need to find a home off our own. Angel strokes through my hair, putting it into place and I lean into his touch. Bugger, I love him so much. It’s damn sickening.

Angel’s POV:

“I... Umm, need you to take Angel and Spike for a few days,” Giles tells Xander.

“What?” Spike and Xander yell at the same time. Both of them jump up, staring at each other dangerously.

“We are not staying with him! There’s only one bed!!” Spike exclaims. Xander instantly pulls a face, knowing exactly what Spike means. Does he always think about sex? Whoops, just remembered this is Spike I’m talking about.

“Spike...” I interrupt. He throws me a harsh glance.

“No Angel, we aren’t staying with him!” he growls back. “We have something important to do!” He gives me a knowing look. I know we planned to do the mating ritual this weekend. Tomorrow, in fact.

“Well, you’re not staying here!” Giles shouts back, then calms again. He sighs and returns to the normal Giles voice. “I have a friend who’s coming to town, and I’d like us to be alone.”

“Oh, you mean an orgasm friend?” Anya nods understandingly, and I swear Giles turns five shades brighter.

“We don’t give a fuck! Angel and me are going somewhere else with weekend!” Spike yells in fury. I catch his hand and give him a warning look. I don’t want them to know what we have planned. I won’t have them interfering with our mating.

“I don’t think that’s safe, Spike. Angel needs constant surveillance...” Giles starts in his lecturing mode.

“He’ll never leave the bedroom, luv,” Spike answers slyly.

“Spike!” Xander exclaims, covering his ears.

I smile at the boy’s apparent distaste for homosexual activities. It is really a little over the top. Makes me wonder if he’s got something to hide. Spike especially catches on to that part.

“In fact, he won’t be leaving the bed. He’ll be all naked, hard and dripping. Me astride him, running my mouth up and down that...”

“Spike!!!” All three humans scream. I swear that Xander looks like he’s going to pass out at any moment.

“Angel!!” At that moment our conversation is interrupted by the lithe figure of Willow running through the door. She looks pale and panicked, flying directly into my arms.

“Willow!” I cry, holding her tight. “Is something wrong? Are you hurt?” I ask, as she buries her face into my shoulder. I smell sudden tears and she grasps my shoulders.

“I-I... the...” Willow draws away from my shoulder, and looks me directly in the eye. She’s about to say something, but then remembers other people are with us. “It’s nothing, err... bad psych day,” she sighs. She gives me a look that says this is far from nothing, but it’s something best discussed without the whole Scooby gang here.

“Hey, they can stay at Willow‘s!” Xander comments, looking decidedly pleased with himself.

“Well, if that’s okay...” Giles starts looking at the girl in my arms.

So starts another whole conversation about Giles sex life, and where we are allowed to live while his friend visits. In the end, it’s decided that Willow’s is the best place, thank god, and we pack what little belongings we have. I know that when we get there, Willow’s sure to tell me what’s wrong. And I’m not looking forward to it. In fact, it’s something I’m dreading because I know what her question shall be.

Later - At Willow’s home:

“But why!?” Willow cries for the sixth time. “It’s so dangerous; I could lose both of you!” She’s been sobbing her heart out for the last 2 hours.

“Because I wanna fucking mate with him!” Spike yells in return. He has no tact, and this only upsets Willow even more.

“You want to risk Angel dying just so you can screw him!” She bellows back, eyes filling with more tears.

Off course, the worse has happened. As I feared. Willow has discovered about the Vampire mating ritual. I don’t know how because it’s not a publicly discussed, and as far as I know we vampires have never told humans about it. But that’s not the point now. Willow knows and she’s dead set against Spike and I performing it.

“Willow! Spike! Please, shouting won’t help anything!” I interrupt before the name calling starts again.

“But Angel, you could die!” Willow wails again.

“I could die at any time, Willow. These visions are tearing me apart; this mating - bonding - could even help that situation. And I... I want this, mo cumhacht. I want to mate with Spike.” I sit down, and stare at both my beloveds. They face each other as if ready to fight, fists clenched, and faces red with anger.

“You could die,” Willow whispers sadly. “I don’t want to lose you.”

“I know, Willow. And you won’t, I promise.”

Willow moves before me, and kneels at my feet. She takes my large hands into her tiny, warm ones. “I love you so much, my Angel. I’ve only just found you,” she tells me, as her soft fingers stroke the cool skin of my palms.

Behind her, Spike flings himself into the nearest chair and pouts. It’s so cute, I wish I could kiss him, but I need to comfort Willow. He rolls his eyes at me and lights a fag. I think that was permission to reassure Willow, and set her mind at rest. I lean down and pull the petite girl into my arms and settle her on my lap. I kiss her forehead, and wrap my arms around her waist.

“Willow, what you’ve read is true. The mating ritual is very dangerous. No one ever tries it unless they are truly sure that their chosen is perfectly matched with them. We must be matched in strength, intelligence, and desire. With Spike, those are conditions I know we can fulfil.”

“But...” she interrupts, her wet face rubbing into my neck.

“I know there are other factors, but I want this, Willow. No, more than that - we need this. My visions are leaving me more and more drained. You know that last time I only had a short, insignificant one, and even then had convulsions that broke my arm again. If this bond works, it will bind me and Spike together. We shall share strength, and it’s said that the bond can also increase our power. If that’s true, surely that’s going to help me - yes?” I kiss her forehead, and hold her tighter.

“Yes... I agree with all that... but,” Willow moans, “but you won’t want me...”

I laugh softly and kiss her again. “I shall always want you. You are my strength, mo cumhacht. You are part of me, Willow, for always.”

This time Willow turns in my embrace and wraps her arms around my shoulders. “You promise to be careful during the ceremony?” she begs.

My heart swells at her courage. She’s desperately afraid, but she’s going to let us carry out our mating ritual. “I promise, ”I whisper, as I kiss her ear.

Willow hot little hands drift down to my waist and rip open my jeans. I groan as she pulls my half-erect cock out and pumps me hard. I know what she wants. She kisses me fiercely. She’s terrified and needs the contact. I don’t deny her this, and it’s been so long since I could touch her. My second lover. I grab hold of the bottom of her skirt - thanking her goddess she chose not to wear jeans today - and push it up around her waist. Her panties are quickly torn away, and I lift her over my straining cock.

“Angel!” Willow screams, as I slam her down onto my length. She bucks against me, taking me deep into her hot centre. Our mating is wild and unrestrained. We clutch and kiss with abandonment, our bodies crashing together. I smell her need, and I reach down between us to run my finger over her clit. Moments later, Willow bellows my name in orgasm. Her clenching muscles send me immediately over the edge and I fill her with cooling sperm.

Finally, we collapse together, our arms holding tight. Willow pants softly into my ear, and I can feel her fears abating. She trusts me and I shall be forever grateful.

“Good show,” Spike comments from his place across the room. “You could have made it last a little longer, though.”

I snarl and Willow laughs, as she blushes a deep red.

Spike’s POV:

Finally! Willow’s has got everything out her system - even managed to squeeze in a quick shag with Angel. Not that I really mind, she is part of our bond. We are all part of the three - connected to Angel. She has as much right to him as I do.

“Spike? Are you sure you want to do the mating tomorrow? I mean... it’s okay if you wanna wait...”

I turn to face Angel, and conclude he’s been trying to talk to me while I’ve been lost in thought. After Willow left we fed, and sat down to discuss our plans. Things aren’t like I thought they would be. There is so much bloody planning, and so many preparations to make. It isn’t just kiss - bite - shag. Even though I wish it was. There is a whole ritual to perform, *boring* challenges and tasks to be fulfilled *mega boring*, and only then I can shag him *Yay*!

“I’ll understand. I can wait. I would... if you didn’t want...”

“Angel, shut up!” I snap. “Don’t you dare go on about me not wanting you! I want to fuck you right now!”

“Oh,” Angel answers, staring at me wide eyed.

Okay, I didn’t mean to shout, but he really pisses me off with the whole “woe am I and no one wants me” act.

“Look pet, I wanna mate with you. Yes, I know the little chit said it’s dangerous, I already knew that I and I still want to. Okay?” I lean forward and take hold of Angel’s large fingered hand. His skin is smooth under my touch, and I rub my thumb into the palm of his hand. Angel moans softly at my touch and I grin.

“Yes, Spike,” he whimpers, as I continue to stroke his hand.

He’s so easy!

“I want it now, luv,” I tell him, continuing my soft movements.

“N-now?” Angel stutters.

“Yeah, now,” I repeat.

Angel’s POV:

Spike wants to mate with me... now?! I stare for a long moment at his serene face. There’s no worry in his eyes, or fear. He’s not afraid. While me - I’m bloody terrified - using Spike’s phrase. Mating rituals are very rare in vampire society. Many have tried, but so few have succeeded in actually completing the whole ritual. I’ve never even met a mated pair. They say that we become even more powerful. That it’s possible to gain power from the dark world, as the ritual takes place.

The dark world is what we call the place we go to during the ritual. It’s very hard to understand. Darla told me about the rituals long ago, but even she didn’t comprehend it all. I know we have to prepare ourselves, and then we move into what many cultures call the vision quest or dreamscape. We will be challenged - in what way - I have no idea. No one’s lived to tell Darla what happened after that.

“Now?” I repeat again.

Spike looks at me as if I’ve grown a third eye and then he grins. “You’re just as scared as the witch is, aren’t you, luv?”

“I’m not... yes,” I whisper softly. It’s true, I’m scared and totally unsure if this is the right thing to do. “I want this, Spike. I want to mate with you.”

“Then that’s all that matters, Angel-baby,” Spike answers, huskily.

Now this is new. Spike gets to his feet and stands before me. His long, dark duster drops to the ground and he kneels between my legs. He pushes them further apart until we are chest to chest. His slim, long fingers slide over my thighs and rest at my waist.

“Were do you... want to... do it,” I pant. I swear he’s setting me on fire with just these light touches.

“The forest, under the moon as you should know.”

“Hmmmm...” I reply. Spike’s gentle fingers move higher, as if to unfasten my shirt, but then he moves away. “Spike!” I growl. I want his fingers back - touching me - damn well undressing me!

“Later luv, you know you should only have sex after the wedding,” he shouts back, as he waltzes into Willow’s kitchen.

Damn, Childe!

Spike’s POV:

Ahh! Food! I grab some marshmallows, chocolates, chips, soda, and whiskey. Want more could you want for a wedding feast? Oh god! I’ve got to stop thinking that word! Vampires don’t have weddings! They have dangerous, blood letting rituals! Okay?!

Right, dangerous rituals, where one, or both of the participants could die. Oh bugger! What have I got myself into?!

Yet, I won’t show Angel I’m as scared shitless as he is. I’m the Big Bad! I might have a chip, but I’m not ensoul-ed or anything.

“Okay, it’s tonight.”

At first his voice startles me, but then I relax into my Sire’s strong embrace. His hard, tall body presses against my back, and I have to grin at the little problem I’ve left him with. His shaft presses into the crease of my butt, rubbing against the rough denim.

“Right-o! I’ve got the food, you can get the knives,” I answer, quickly moving out off his embrace. I’ve really got to get a hold of myself. We need all our strength for the ritual - not a quick shag before hand.

Angel sighs when he realises that he’s not going to get a hold of my hot little bod. He grabs his bag and pulls out a pair of long, sharp, silver knives. Then a long object wrapped in bearskin. Now that peaks my interest, because it smells damn bad.

“What’s that?” I ask, as I pop some chips into my mouth.

Angel grins and carefully lays the object on the table. “I managed to save these from the Master‘s caves,” he answers. He unwraps the objects and reveals four incredibly long teeth. “They are said to be teeth from the original demon that created the vampire race. In the ritual you can use ivory copies, but I wanted... well, I wanted to do ours right.”

Damn, he makes it sounds like they are our wedding rings. “There’re perfect, luv,” I reply, giving a little shudder. Oh shit, I do not like this one bit. Those teeth are enormous, and sure to damn well hurt!

Angel rewraps the teeth, collects the knives, and gathers up a couple of Willow’s blankets. I stuff the food into a plastic bag. “Ready pet?”

“Yes, m‘ ionin,” Angel replies. His use of Irish Gaelic always softens me. I actually think I love him more each time he says those words. His dark eyes find mine, and I see how much he does want this.

Wow! I’ve never noticed how expressive Angel’s eyes are. They are large, wide and soft. Dark brown - just like swirling chocolate. I let my eyes travel down to his straight nose, and then his perfect moist lips. I lick my own just thinking about kissing his mouth. I think about how perfect they would be attached around my cock. I groan, and realise I’m sporting my own hard-on. Damn! He didn’t even have to touch me and I’m rock hard. I suddenly grin, what is it going to be like when we are mated? Will he only have to walk into the room to make me want to shag him?

Angel holds out his hand to me as we leave Willow’s home. For a moment, I hesitate. I’m not a girl, and I won’t be treated as one.

Oh bugger! I stretch out my own hand and take his. His large fingers curl around mine and he leads us forward. Though the back garden and away from the houses, towards the Sunnydale forest.

Angel’s POV:

We move quickly away from the light of the houses and deep into the small forest. The woods grow thick, hiding the moon. I start to wonder where Spike is taking me, and then we arrive in a little opening. I gasp at the perfection. Large shrouding trees surround the grassy knoll, the greenery creating a beautiful back drop to our ritual. In the centre, is a flattened area with a small burned circle in the grass. I suppose the local youth like coming here, too.

“Go get some firewood, luv,” Spike suggests, as he drops the food bag, and takes the other items from me.

I nod, wordlessly, and take off into the trees. I quickly get a large bundle together and return to Spike. I’m amazed by him. He’s arranging the blankets, getting out the knives, and unwrapping the teeth. I’m shocked at how he’s acting. He’s helping. Setting things up, and telling *me* how to make a fire. I hand him the firewood. He grins at me and sets it out, pulling his lighter from his duster pocket to light it.

A small blaze starts and then catches the dried wood. The fire burns bright and for a moment we both just stare into the flickering flames.

“We should begin...” I start.

“Yes,” Spike answers, softly. His voice totally different to what I’m used to. Husky and refined.

I slowly stand and start to unbutton my shirt. In seconds, deft fingers stop me.

“Let me, luv,” Spike murmurs.

I nod, and his fingers slide up to my shirt buttons. He flicks them open easily, moving down my chest until he reaches the bottom and pulls it open. He pushes the cotton from my shoulders, and then runs his hands over my abs to reach the end of my T-shirt. I sigh, biting my lip, at his gentle, feather-like touch. Spike’s eyes seem to gleam as he pulls my T-shirt apart with a loud rendering rip. I growl in reply at him ripping my shirt, but I don’t stop him. He pushes it from my shoulders, throwing it to the ground.

“Oh, pet,” he sighs, “your so fucking perfect.” He reaches up, running thin fingers over my chest. He strokes my nipples; palming each one, then moving on to caress the indentation of my navel. I groan loudly, as he moves lower and starts to unzip my jeans. His fingers catch the waistband and he pulls them down. My cock flings free, erect and dripping.

“Hmmm, happy to see me, luv?” he whispers. He licks his lips at the sight, and I shudder with desire.

“Oh, Spike,” I reply in a lustful moan.

I’d be begging him to touch me, if we could. This ritual isn’t about sex... yet. I lift my leg, as he pulls off my jeans, followed by shoes and socks. Finally, I’m naked and Spike steps back.

“You’re gonna be mine, pet,” he informs me, as if I were I five year old. His voice is so sure about what’s happening.

I wish I could return the favour. Yet, I’m terrified. Spike doesn’t seem to be affected by this ritual. Maybe it’s the lack of soul... but I don’t think so. Spike’s so full of human emotions and reactions.

“You going to undress me, poof?” he raises.

He smiles and uses that word I despise. It’s not in anger this time. He’s playing with me.

“I think I could manage that,” I answer with a grin of my own, “bleach boy.”

Spike gives a little laugh and lifts his scared eyebrow. I glide towards him slowly, watching his eyes as he takes me in. I can feel myself blushing, as he gives my naked body the once over. His gaze lingering on my erect length. He licks his lips again, and I’m wishing that he could me licking me instead. I bring my hands to his shoulders and push his leather duster back. It slips from his shoulders, and I give a tug, pulling his arms free. The leather drops to the floor, and Spike sighs.

Next, I remove his red shirt. I can’t resist anymore. Spike’s making all these sighs and his eyes! They are driving me insane. I lean forward and kiss his lips.

“Naughty luv.” He laughs and leans back, away from my face.

I pull a face, which only makes him chuckle more, but return to the job at hand. I lift his T-shirt, pulling it over his head and drop it on the growing pile of clothing. I love his naked chest. The solid muscles, the pale flesh, the pink nipples, and the ribs that are clearly defined. I slide my hands down his firm muscles, catching the top of his tight - oh so tight, black jeans. I unzip them, watching as his dick of pale flesh pokes out of the hole. Looks like I’m not the only one who’s anxious.

I have to pull myself away from his cock, stopping myself from sucking it in. I push his jeans down to his ankles, and then struggle to untie his Docs. He laughs as I huff, tying to unpick all the damn knots he puts in them. Instead of trying, I use vampire strength and just shred the laces.

“Hey, them‘s me Docs! I’ve had them for twenty years!”

Yeah, right! More like two, Spike’s clothing hasn’t been looked after all that well. He doesn’t fold them, wash them or anything. He wears and wears until they fall off, and then buys - err, steals - more just the same. No taste, my Childe.

Spike’s POV:

Oh bugger, Angel’s so bloody gorgeous with the moonlight shining off his pale skin. Yet, it’s not as white as mine is. Angel’s skin has a tanned look; it’s his brown pigments. Makes his little nipples brown too. Damn, I’d love to lick my tongue around them right now! Suck on them, make them hard and bite... Nope, I can’t. The ritual can’t be sexual to start with.

Angel finishes removing my shoes, and then rises to his feet. I look up into lust glazed eyes, and realise he’s having problems keeping his hands off me too. I smile at him, noticing that worry is returning to his features. I can tell he’s scared shitless by this. It surprises me. I’d always thought Angel was so strong, and unafraid of everything. Yet, I don’t show the fear I might have. I want this. I want him.

For a long moment, we don’t move. Just stare. Stare at each other’s naked bodies. Damn, he’s big. I give him another luscious grin and he blushes again. I just can’t get over blushing Angel. Humans couldn’t tell, but I can.

“Are you ready?” Angel asks, and I draw my gaze away from his heavenly bod. His voice is more than nervous.

“Yep,” I answer, assuredly.

Angel gives a shaky smile, and leads me over to the fire. He picks up the large teeth. I shiver at the sight, but smile back at him. I won’t show him, but I’m dreading this part. It’s not that I don’t like pain, because I do... it’s just that. Well, there... Oh shit, I’ve got to do this.

Angel hands me the first tooth. I take it gingerly.

“Do it now,” Angel says, preparing himself. His body tense and rigid. I take a deep breath and plunge the razor sharp tooth into his chest muscle, pushing it straight down.

“Argh!” Angel screams, his body arching in agony. He manages to keep standing, and tries to hold back more cries of pain. I continue to push the tooth down, shoving it into his chest muscle. It glides under his skin and then I tilt it. Blood spurts from a second hole as the tip of the tooth breaks through the skin. I remove my shaking hand and stare at my Angel’s bloodied chest. There in his right pectoral is the large, sharp, demon tooth. Blood flows from the wound, covering his front.

For a moment, Angel rocks on his feet and I’m afraid he’s going to fall.

“I’m okay...” he mumbles.

I pick up the next tooth and place it in Angel’s trembling hand. I shudder at the sight. I prepare myself for the pain, biting my lip. Angel takes a firm hold of the tooth, and brings it down quickly.

Fuck!! I feel as though I’m being staked, as Angel shoves the tooth through my ab muscle, exactly in the same place as his. This part of the ritual is necessary. It’s a bloodletting, a sacrifice to the dark power. We are vampires, and blood is all we are.

Angel’s POV:

I scream in agony, as Spike impales me on the second tooth. I take up his second and repeat the action. Now both sides of our chests are pieced with a large demon fang. Blood flows over our skin, and I feel myself weaken. This is the first part of the ritual. The blood letting. Vampires have a belief in what we call the dark power. It’s the original power that created all vampires - the first demon. It’s believed that power exists in each and every vampire, it is the spark of un-life that creates our individual demon. The blood letting sacrifice is to awaken that dark power within us. To bind us to the first - the beginning.

“Spi... ke...” I cry suddenly, as my feet give way. I fall to the grass, my vision darkening. I try to steady myself, with my hands, but my skin is slick with blood and I collapse into the grass. Seconds later, I feel a body fall beside me.

“An.. gel...” He gasps, trying to call to me through the blinding pain.

My body starts to spasm. I try to cry out to Spike. I can’t! My mouth is frozen. Oh crap!

Spike’s POV:

What the hell? One second I’m lying bleeding on the ground next to Angel, and the next, I’m lying in a green field with the...

“Fuck!! Sunlight!” I scream.

I jump up, looking for cover, and then suddenly realise that I’m not burning up. I start to jump around, because this is all new and... Hey! Where’s Angel?

I look around desperately trying to find my Lover. Is this the real world? Am I immune to sunlight? Or...

Just under a tree, not far from me I notice a crouched figure.

“Angel!”

I run across the field towards the tree. I can make out my Sire crouched below the branches. He scared of the light I realise.

“Will!” he shouts suddenly. Dark eyes find mine, and he holds a hand out. “The sun!”

“Angel, the sun doesn’t hurt!” I cry, collapsing on my knees before him.

“What?” His cool hands searches over my body, looking for burns. He finds none. “But the sun!”

“I know, but it’s not burning, Angel. Try it.” I tighten my hand around his and pull at his reluctant body. He shivers, but rises to his feet. “Trust me, luv.”

I pull Angel forward and he steps into the light. First his hand and foot, and then the rest of his heavenly body. He gasps as the sunlight caresses his skin. I gasp to. Fuck, he’s so damn hot! I reach up with my free hand and run my fingers across his brown chest. Hey! He’s suntanned!

There are no signs of the demon teeth, no scars or blood, just whole, healthy human looking skin. I run my fingers across his chest, picking up the feeling of warmth and then rest over his left nipple. Hs heart is beating!

“You’re alive.”

Angel’s POV:

Alive?

I don’t feel it. I don’t feel any different to what I did before the blood letting.

I lift my hand, resting it on my chest. Nothing. I’m cool and still very dead.

“I’m still dead, Spike,” I answer. I touch his chest and gasp. Spike is still pale, but his skin has this healthy blush, and when I touch him, I can feel his heat. “No, you’re alive.”

“Don’t be stupid, Mate,” Spike laughs, “I’m no... Sire, what’s going on?” Since this ritual began, Spike actually looks worried.

I shake my, “I don’t know. I don’t know what happens next. Darla told me about the blood letting, but she didn’t know anyone who had returned from the next step.”

“We’re in a dreamscape kinda place then?”

“Yes, I assume so.”

“So why would I want you human?” Spike asks me, totally confused.

I laugh nervously, “Why would I want you human?”

“So err... what happens now then?” Spike questions again. He looks around the peaceful landscape.

“I don’t know,” I reply.

I haven’t a clue what happens next. This is not what I expected. Here we stand in the middle of a green field, with the sun shining. Spike says I’m alive, but my senses are telling me I‘m the dead one. I can’t imagine what this has to do with a vampire mating ritual. I was thinking - fire and brimstone. A little of hell, or something along those lines.

“We just stand here then?” Spike presses closer to me, his face brushing my chest.

“Maybe,” I groan. His touch is electric. It burns my cool skin.

“You’re so warm,” Spike mumbles into my flesh. His tongue flicks out and laps the nearest nipple. “You taste good, luv.” Spike takes the nipple into his mouth and starts to suck.

I groan loudly, my hand slipping up his body to cup his head, holding him firmly to my chest. Oh bugger, this feels so good! Spike’s warm tongue starts to lap at my skin, his teeth nibbling at my male teat. We continue to hold hands, our fingers massaging each other...

Suddenly, a rumble of thunder echoes around us. The ground trembles, and starts to crumble beneath our feet.

“Shit!” Spike yells.

“Spike!” I scream as the land beneath my feet falls away. I lose my grasp on his hand and I fall. Spike yells, trying to reach for me, but I‘m beyond his reach. I fall... and fall.

Spike’s POV:

“Angel! Angel!”

Thunder rumbles around me, making the ground shake. Angel fell into a deep ravine and I can’t see him anymore. The landscape is falling away, but the ground beneath my feet is solid. The sun vanishes above me, leaving nothing but darkness. There is no moon, nor stars, but there is light from somewhere.

“Angel!” I scream down into the ravine. He doesn’t answer.

“Shit!” I yell. I’m naked and alone. I have no protection, and I’ve even lost Angel.

“Well, well, you’re fucking useless, aren’t you, roller boy?”

I gasp at the sound of that voice, getting to my feet and looking around frantically. Nothing! No one’s here.

“My little Spikey,”

“Dru!” I yell, spinning around looking for her.

“I’ve come home, my luv,” she replies. I turn and turn, and then...

There before me stands my beloved Drusilla. She’s dressed in that beautiful black dress. It fits her so perfectly, flowing and tight in all the right places.

“We can be together, my Spikey.” She reaches out to touch me, her fingers brushing my skin. They are so cold!

“You fucking left me!” I yell at her, “just go back to your bloody chaos demon!”

“We can be one!” she cries, reaching for me again. Her fingers brush my cock, and in second I’m limp.

It’s an incredibly strange feeling. I’ve never had that trouble with Angel. I’ve been hard and desperate for him nearly everyday since....

Angel.

Shit, this is a test!

“Fuck off!” I bellow at Drusilla shoving her back. She vanishes before she hits the ground. I move back to the ravine and kneel again.

“Angel!” I scream.

“Spike!”

Yes! He can hear me. I try and find a handhold in the edge of the ravine, but there’s none. The rock is as smooth as glass. I can’t reach him! I would have to jump to get down there.

“Angel!”

“Spike, thank god you can hear me! Oh, Spike, Darla was here. You should be careful!”

Ah, sounds like he’s had his own visitor too.

“Already had one pet,” I shout back, “got rid of her!”

“Me too,” he replies, a sound of pride in his voice. “Can you find a way down?”

“No! The rock is like glass... Angel! I hear something! What’s happening!”

Angel’s POV:

There is a rumbling all around me - as if the air itself is speaking. The air sparks and the rumbling gets even louder... and louder... and LOUDER!

“Spike!” I yell, feeling as though my eardrums are going to crack. A light flashes, and then there is darkness. “Spike,” I scream again.

“Right here,” I almost jump out of my skin, as his voice sounds right behind my ear. Surely... Just a second ago... Oh, I give up. This place is too weird! “Angel, do you know what’s happening?”

“No, I haven’t got a clue. I think we’re just going to have to take things as they come.” I reach out into the darkness, and I touch his hand. He clasps mine, and we hold onto each other tightly.

“So! You’re finally here.” A voice booms out in the unending darkness.

I try to strain my eyes, looking around, but I can’t make anything out, not even with my vampire eyesight. I feel Spike’s other hand grab my arm and I can tell he’s trying to see too.

“Who are you?” I call out.

“You are the seer. The other is your soul.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Spike yells. He’s scared and he hates feeling that. I touch his hand on my arm, trying to get him to calm down.

“Yes,” I answer. I try and tell Spike through our touch to be quiet. “I guess I’m the seer now, and I also have a soul. Spike is...”

“Your lover. The keeper of your sanity and your soul. You came to mate with him. To be bound.”

“Yes,” I reply.

The silence lasts for minutes on end, maybe even an hour. During that time, I take Spike in my arms and hold him tight. He’s so afraid. I can smell it, feel it. He hates this, ever since he was born as a vampire and had to dig himself out of grave, he can’t stand total darkness. I remember it well, awaking in your grave, the smell of disturbed earth, the weight of it all around you, and the total darkness. Six feet under, not a speck of light gets in. That’s why you dig, and dig hard, you need the light more than the food, and when you emerge, it’s like standing under the blessed sun. It’s so bright and pure, the night touches you and you are one with it forever.

“It is time, you must choose.”

“Time? Time for what? Who the fuck are you?” Spike screams, his nerves getting the better of him.

Suddenly, before Spike can finish his sentence, we’re standing in an Victorian living room... no wait, it’s later than that... and before us sits an old man. He’s Spike’s height, wearing small wire glasses with pure blue eyes. He stares from his seat into a burning fire. He could be around 70, and beside him he has a paper and pen. I look down and notice the flowing script I recognise, and a book of poems.

“Sire, look. That book, it says poems by William Montague. That’s me! But hey, I’m bloody old!”

“You’re human,” I reply.

Spike gives me the strangest look, but before he can say anything more, a door opens and a hoard of children charge in.

“Grandpa! Grandpa! Come see! Cathy’s going to put the angel on the tree! Grandpa!” The children grab the old man’s hands and pull him from his chair. He laughs with them, his face a mask of lines - lines of joy. Then we are alone again. The door shuts and darkness closes in.

“What the fuck was that about?”

“It was your life, William, the life you would have had had I not killed you.” My eyes fill with tears when I think about the life I have denied my Childe. The family, the children, the masses of grandchildren. He would have died a happy old man. For the first time, I wonder... did I do right in denying him that.

The next second, light returns and we’re standing in an alley.

“Oh lord,” I cry.

“Sire?” Spike turns to me, that odd look still in his eyes.

“I was turned here,” I look around - everything is the same - perfect. I shall never forget this place; it was my last dying memory. The moment I regret all my life. My accepting of Darla’s proposal. I wanted what she offered, and said yes, even before I knew what the deal was. I was an incredibly stupid child.

From the far corner of the alley, I hear a voice. It’s me... talking to my friend. I’m saying something about my father’s silver. Then footsteps, I turn and spot Darla standing at the end of the alley.

“I have to stop this.” I step forward, walking towards my Sire.

“What!” Spike cries, grabbing my arm. “What the fuck do you mean? Stop this...” His eyes widen in understanding. “You want to stop yourself from becoming a vampire, don’t you? Because... because you saw me... an old man with a family... Oh god, you feel guilty for turning me!” He slaps me hard, and I’m so shocked I can hardly move. “You self-centred bastard!”

“Spike... Will, you could have a life, a family, just like you should have done.” There are tears in my eyes. I killed him - I killed my boy.

“I don’t want to fucking grow old - Gods, who wants wrinkles? I certainly don’t want bloody kids either.” He grabs my arms and shakes me. “I want you! I want this life. Yes, for the first 120 odd years it was bloody shit, but now... now, I have you. We can be together; you can make me happy, Angel. Please, don’t take that away from me!” He strokes my cheek, his eyes wide with tears. “I want you, Angel. Please, don’t leave me again.”

“Oh Will,” I kiss him, crushing our lips together, our tongues stroking each other. The scene around us fades and darkness returns.

“I guess that was the right decision,” Spike comments, breaking away from my lips.

“Or the wrong one... we could be here forever.”

“Damn, Angel. You are so pessimistic.”

I can almost see him roll his eyes at me. I am not so sure about things as he is. I have no idea what or why this is happening. Surely, it cannot be right to kill, and be killed? I don’t know - maybe in love there is no right or wrong.

The darkness changes and another scene appears. “Oh not again,” Spike moans.

This time, the time scene is recent. We’re stranding in the Mansion at Sunnydale. Before us is a statue of Acathla. There is a sound of fighting, and I gasp as it draws nearer. It’s Angelus and Buffy, swords clashing, and throwing insults at each other. I know the outcome of this. Spike doesn’t. He wasn’t here.

“This is that time... I ran away with Dru...” he mumbles.

“It’s nothing... Don’t look.” I reply. I can’t do this again. My chest is tightening with fear. I know so well what’s going to happen to me, I still have the nightmares. I start to tremble. Angelus is before Acathla, ready to strike and then... it happens. I - sorry, the soul - is returned to that body.

“So that’s what happened, the witch re-installed your soul. But how... how did you close the portal?”

I can’t watch, but I can’t draw my eyes away either.

Buffy’s crying, she knows what she has to do. I was so confused; I didn’t know what was happening. She tells me to close my eyes, and I sob.

“What the fuck!” Spike cries, he’s staring at Buffy, she kisses me, and then draws back the sword. I can almost feel the coming pain. “No!”

Spike dives across the room, he’s shoving me out the way of the sword, and it slices through his flesh.

“Spike!” The vortex continues to open, and Spike grasps at the sword running through his chest. “Spike!” I kneel before him, grabbing his face.

“She sent you though the portal, didn’t she? Oh god, Angel, I didn’t know. Why didn’t you tell me? You went to hell,” he’s sobbing. Drawing great gasps of breath, trying to get his words out. The scene around us starts to fade, the sword, and the blood vanishes, but still my boy weeps. “How long?”

“On Earth - a couple of months. There... a few hundred years.”

“Hundred?” he gasps. “They tortured you?”

“Yes. When I came back, I couldn’t even remember my name. Buffy found me and helped me back to normal, but nothing was the same between us. I loved her, but deep down, I don’t think I could ever really forgive, and neither could she.”

“I love you,” he whispers.

“I love you too, my Childe.” We kiss again.

“You have shown your worth. You would give you lives for each other, without question.”

We are surrounded by darkness again, deep and unforgiving. All we can do is cling to each other.

Spike’s POV:

I stand in darkness, my arms wrapped around my trembling Sire... no, Lover. He’s my lover. I press him close, feeling him shiver. I know what he’s thinking, the same as I am. We can’t change the past because we wouldn’t be here then, but it doesn’t mean... hell, I do regret it. I regret leaving him to be ensoul-ed and sent to hell. I regret that I never thought of what was going to happen to him, and now I’m stuck with the knowledge that I helped send him to hell. They tortured him there... not just for months or years, but decades and centuries.

He must be thinking too, about killing me, turning me.

“You are the soul, and the seer!”

It’s a new voice, deeper this time, and it echoes around me. I hate being called the soul - I’m an evil blood-sucking demon, thank you very much. I might be chipped but I’m still bad!

“Who the fuck are you! I’ve had enough of this shit!”

“You are always impatient, lover,” the voice replies.

“Angel?” What the fuck is going on.

“That’s me... That other voice... was you?” Angel comments, trying to see into the darkness. We can’t, all there is the voice and blackness.

“We are the essence of you; we had to know you were deserving before we merged,” the Spike voice tells us.

“Merge?” I whisper.

Suddenly, a wind engulfs us. It blows around us like a whirlwind, and we cling to each other. The wind blows harder, and it beings to shift away the darkness. It whirls around in the wind, revealing a summer field; the wind swirls around us, moving in circles and widens. I realise we’re standing in the eye of a hurricane. Suddenly, through the whirling winds, two animals appear. Angel steps out of my arms, and stands before me, I shove him aside so we are side by side. Bugger’s always trying to protect me. If we’re going to be mates, then he’s going to have to accept we are equal.

The animals surprise me, one is a silver-coated Wolf, and the other, sitting on its shoulder, is an eagle. They stare at us, standing just a couple of feet away, not moving.

“Your guides agree with you.”

“What?” Angel grabs my hand and we look around. Nothing again, but those blasted voices.

“They are your spirit guides; this is the last test. They accept you, if they didn’t, they would leave. They wait to be merged with you.”

“Where the fuck are.... Wow!”

I can’t believe my eyes. Before is a being of gold and blue. So beautiful, dark eyes, dark hair, and I realise that this is Angel. He’s like... like... an angel.

“You are the Wolf, Spike,” the being... Angel says. Damn, he’s so gorgeous... I didn’t think demons were... “Just because we are demon doesn’t mean we have to be ugly. Are all good people pretty?” The Angel angel laughs. His whole body shimmers with light. Whole, naked and so damn gorgeous - he’s ethereal... that’s all I can say. There aren’t words enough to explain his beauty.

“No,” I mumble, my eyes unable to leave his form, “Why the wolf?”

“You’re his protection, his one and only mate. He yearns for you, and only for you. You have to be strong, fast and vicious, to help him through the coming trials. That is the gift of your bonding.”

Gift? What gift? Like a wedding present, maybe. I don’t understand, but the being says nothing more. Instead, I turn back the flesh and bone version of my lover. Damn, if he isn’t just as good looking.

Angel’s POV:

I stay silent as my essence talks to Spike, it seems that what he has to say is for Spike and Spike alone. I don’t understand it, myself. I’ve never heard of gifts, I wonder what these spirits mean.

“You are the eagle, Angel.”

I guess it’s my turn. I turn to face the handsome - mind-blowing-ly ethereal form of my lover. If I were human, my heart would have stopped in wonder. I would have died happy.

“You are the guardian of good people. You are also the primary messenger of spirits to man. The protector of the weak, and also the seer. You are one in the Eagle, with the wolf you are bound and he shall protect you where you fly.”

His glowing hand reaches out to touch my cheek, making the real Spike growl softly. “You are the centre, don’t be afraid to ask for help. You are not alone anymore, you are bonded to your chosen mate, and forever shall you belong together. She who is your strength, the one Willow, she is the connection to the human world. She shall walk with you for eternity, on this path you have chosen. Care for her, protect her from darkness.”

“I shall,” I promise. I don’t understand the strange words. Willow is light and everything good about humans; I don’t see how she can ever do anything to hurt anyone. Yet, I promise because I love her, and she is part of me.

“She shall grow in strength; she is a fellow warrior on this journey.”

“Now it is time.” It’s the Angel being that speaks. He looks at his counter part and smiles. “We are ready.”

“For what? What the hell is going on,” Spike’s getting angry. He hates all this mumbo jumbo stuff. He’s never been into spirituality or Wicca. I have never known a being so wrapped up in the real world as Spike‘s. I grab his arm and pull him to me. For a moment, he struggles, but then relaxes into my embrace.

We stand back, as the two beings start floating towards each other. They smile and kiss, and... merge. Their bodies are becoming one as we watch, and then all disappears as the whole field is filled with brightness and even the whirling winds glow. The animals come nearer and they stand before us. I wish I could talk to Spike, but a humming... no chanting has started. I feel like I’m in the middle of a cowboy and Indian film from the sound. I hear stamping feet, drums, men’s voice’s echoing all around us. It’s so loud!

My arms tighten around Spike, and we cling to each other. Then the animals become ghost like, and move straight in for the attack.

“Holy shit!” I cry! The eagle is flying directly for my heart. I scream, trying to push it away, but my fingers can’t even touch it - they just pass right through. It enters my body - a feeling of sunlight, heat, and flight fill my body. I scream. Beside me, Spike is the same. The wolf pounces at him, flinging itself into his body. He yells and screams, but I can’t hear anything. The chanting, the drums, the stomping it’s too loud!

The light gets brighter and brighter and...

“Holy shit!” I cry. I push myself up and yelp in pain. It’s dark and I’m lying in a forest. I touch my hand to my chest and moan... we’re back in the real world. Buried deep inside my chest muscles are two demon fangs. The skin around them is healed and whole, I’m covered in blood, but I’m not hungry. Oh god, Spike!

“Angel?” I turn quickly, facing my Childe...no, not Childe anymore. Mate. He’s my mate.

(note: ~~ Angel’s thoughts. // Spike’s)

~~Oh god, Spike, I love you, I can never lose you. ~~

“I can’t lose you either, luv.” Spike grins at me under dark lashes, a slight pink blush to his pale cheeks.

“Huh?” I’m sure I didn’t say anything. I look over him and notice he’s in the same position as I am - the demon fangs still imbedded in his chest.

//Damn, I want to fuck him. I want to suck that big fat cock. I want to push inside his tight body, oh yeah; I’ll be his first. My little virgin boy. //

“I am not your virgin boy!” I snap.

Spike starts to laugh, rolling on the floor, and yelping occasionally as the fangs in his chest are knocked about.

“What the fuck are you laughing at! And I don’t have a fat cock, either!!” I’m screaming now, my body shaking in anger.

//You have a fucking gorgeous cock, Luv. Big, fat, and lots of lovely veins to lick along. And that foreskin, damn I want to pull it and suck...//

“Shut up!” I yell, grabbing his shoulders.

“I didn’t say a damn word, luv,” Spike giggles. “Oh come on Angel, you are really slow.”

~~Oh shit, you can read my mind! ~~

//Yep, I sure can... Oooo, Angel, you sure are a kinky bugger. //

“Spike, get the fuck out of my thoughts!” I bellow. He does, and strangely I can feel him leaving my mind. In the end, he’s just a flicker of light deep inside me.

“Oh pet, I kinda like being in your mind. It’s a nice... mucky place... though; I really don’t look that good in jockey shorts...and I don‘t think Xander would like to be used as our rug, luv.” My mate giggles even more, slapping his hand into the dirt.

“I dread being in your mind,” I snap back, but that makes Spike laugh even more.

I reach out and touch his laughing face, stroking my hand down his cheek. A shiver passes though my whole body, and I moan in delight. Spike’s laughing stops too, and he pants with my caress. I look down at his cock, noticing how hard he is... just from one stroke?

“We need to complete the ritual, luv,” he murmurs. He leans closer to me, his face inches from mine. I want to kiss him, but I know if I do, I’m going to lose myself completely inside him and never come out the other end.

“We need to remove the fangs...” I mumble, my lips just millimetres from his. I can almost taste his mouth from here. his smell...

“Yeah,” he breathes, leaning forward.

The first touch of our lips and everything is lost. It feels like my whole body is burning, our lips are raging fire as they caress each other. I shove my tongue inside and feel myself flying.

// Want you, Angel. Please, let me touch you... I need to touch you. //

~~ Please, Spike, take me... take everything. ~~

I melt as Spike rolls on top of me, his mouth mapping out mine, and, “ow!”

“Shit, bloody fangs!” Spike jumps back, looking down at the ivory still buried in our chests. “Guess, you’re right, luv. I don’t think I want to shag you with these sticking in me.” He laughs, then looks concerned. “How the fuck do we get them out?”

I smile at last something I know. “Someway special.” I take hold of his hand and pull him forward. He gets to his feet, and follows me as I pull him towards the fire. “They are part of us now. It’s simple.” Spike rolls his eyes, knowing I’m getting a big head about it. I can’t help but play him, make him guess. I pick up a long stick from the fire. “Don’t worry, it shall only hurt for a moment.” I press the fiery stick against his chest, touching the long fang. He howls at the touch and the ivory disintegrates, leaving nothing but a long pointed scar on his chest. I repeat it on the other side with the same result.

“Wow! Scars... cool!”

I sigh; Spike has a strange priorities. I hand him the stick and he repeats the ceremony on me. I look down at my healed chest, and see the two scars. I think he might be right, they are rather cool. I look up from under my lashes and smile. Spike gets this strange look in his eyes, and he stalks towards me, dropping the stick.

//You are so bloody sexy when you do that, pet. //

~~ What? You like a man who bats his eyelashes at you? ~~ I laugh inside my mind. I feel free talking to him this way. I can say things, and not worry about what people think, because only Spike can hear me. My mate is the only one in my mind.

I bat my eyelashes again, and he growls. A strange growl... almost Wolf like... Then I can’t think anymore, because he bounds at me, shoving me to the ground. We roll together in the dirt, our mouths connecting. He’s growling again, and pushes his cock into my stomach.

//Not right...I want to mount you...//

Shit! He’s really got that wolf part in him. Not only did I receive the words, but the image. That silver furred wolf was mounting me from behind, his cock parting my anus. I give him my own growl. That image was the most arousing idea I’ve ever had. I quickly shimmy out from under him, and present my back. I’m on all fours, and I growl softly, shaking my backend. I don’t pick up thoughts from Spike now, just emotions... and he’s so turned on it’s unbelievable. I stretch my back, arching it, heightening my ass... and that does it.

Spike dives onto me, his cock jabbing at my opening. I moan at the bestiality of the situation. Spike’s thoughts are just one raging fire inside him. He sees me as a shining being - his mate. His only mate. My mate grunts, a soft growling of need filling my ear. He scrapes his nails over my nipples, and I can smell he’s drawn blood. The smell drives his instincts, and he starts to lap at my throat. Exchanging blood is the last part of our ritual. It shall make us completely one. A bond-mated pair of vampires. Something I’ve never come across before.

I am so not telling Giles about this. I’ll never hear the end of it, and then he’ll want to study us, and....

“FUCK!” I scream.

Spike thrusts forward and buries his cock deep within me. I’ve split, but I don’t feel pain. I feel full and complete. Spike is the first and only person who shall ever do this. I groan, my body trembling with his invasion. He wraps his fangs around the nape of my neck and starts to thrust. It’s then I discover why men like sex with men. Spike finds an amazing spot inside me. He constantly thrusts over it and into it, making me scream with the sensation each and every time. It feels as though my nervous system is on overload. I’m yelling incomprehensible words as he gets the right rhythm to hit it all the time! I can’t take this anymore!

His clawed hands grab my cock and he starts to squeeze me. I arch my back trying to get away from his touch. The sensations are too much - too powerful. My throat has become sore with the yelling, but he doesn’t stop. He just pounds and pounds. He’s still thrusting when I cum, screaming my climax into the night. The next minute, he sinks his fangs into my neck and starts to fill my passage with his cum. I never thought that Spike filling my bowels would be so erotic. I’m yell again as a secondary orgasm passes through my body, leaving me boneless in his grasp.

Spike’s POV:

Oh wow... Oh wow... oh wow! That was... wow! I can’t believe how amazing that felt. I’ve never had sex like that - Never! Never cum so hard, either. I bet I emptied a gallon load of jism into his backside. I need him so much, need to be connected to him, touch him, and be one with him. I took him like a wolf does his mate, mounted him from behind and fucked him raw. I think he liked it too, especially if all the howling, screaming, and double orgasm are anything to go by.

Finally, I collapse on top of his jelly-like body and we lie in the soft grass and leaves. I remove my fangs and clean his wound with my tongue. I’ve left a tiny scar on the back of neck, I wonder if it’s going to stay there... I hope so; I love the scars on his body, the signs that we have mated.

I shift on top of him, feeling my cock start to harden once again inside his tight little passage. And boy it was tight in there, I thought he was going to squeeze my cock off. I guess I should have relaxed the muscles first, but I was too frantic to touch him to wait any longer.

“Hmmm...” Angel moans under me. I try and see his face, and he turns to look at me. He’s got the biggest smile fixed on his lips, looking like the cat that had the cream. “That was...” he mumbles, still grinning.

“Yeah,” I gasp, resting my head on his back. There aren’t words to describe how good it was.

I don’t know how long we lay there, but I kept getting the feeling that surely it must be near dawn. Yet, there was no sign of the sun. So I just stayed where I was, I really didn’t want to move... ever.

Angel was quite happy to remain where he was for a while, but then started shifting.

//Ah, pet... I don’t wanna move...//

~~ I want you ~~

Okay, he only had to mention more, and I moved. He groaned as I slipped out of him. He was sore, but he didn’t seem to take any notice. He wanted me and I sure as hell wasn’t going to question it. We’ll clean ourselves up later, hey, I’ll even offer to lick him clean.

~~ Disgusting thoughts! ~~

// Get out me fucking mind then and fuck me! // I yelled back.

~~ Don’t think I want to ~~

I could here him laughing inside my mind - bastard! He was playing with me. It’s something he hasn’t done for a long time. I wonder if we can take these games further. I’d love to be able to do some bondage again, or whipping, oh gods, I’d love to whip Angel... or even better - have him whip me.

I groan and harden just at the thought. Bugger, I never thought I’d trust him like this. Hell, I want him to whip me, shag me blind, and tie me to the nearest bed. I guess our mating worked then. This is more than love - this is everything.

~~ Can you mount me again, after... ~~

Angel leans over me, his lips inches from mine. I’m surprised he wants that violent taking again. Surely, he’s sore.

// Pet, I don’t want to hurt you...//

~~ You didn’t. You made me feel whole, safe, and wanted. I’ve never felt that Spike... Hell, yes I want you to take me like that again! ~~

Okay, not what I expected from Angel. I thought he’d want soft loving, long drawn out passion. I suppose my claiming - my holding him so tight, and crushing him to me, made him feel whole and safe. I guess I can relate to that...

// I’ll touch you anyway you want, lover. //

Angel grins at me, and then kisses with all his desire. He wants me close, and I give myself fully to him. It seems he can get on with making love to me, now he knows I’ll fuck him ragged later. I laugh at the thought... Our kisses are becoming languid, his lips playing with mine. I wonder how he wants to play this... how...

~~ Spike, shut up and just go with it. I don’t want you to think of anything, but what I’m doing to you. ~~

I chuckle, and kiss him back. He’s so big pressed against me. His large build, his muscles, and that monster of a penis. Damn, I’m glad he’s big all over. I press my hands against his chest and feel the muscles move under my hands. He grins and we kiss again. Our lips touch, and part, only to touch again. Soft touches, soft loving... and I like it. Oh good grief, I’m turning into the poof!

~~ Close your eyes, and stop thinking! ~~

I sigh, and close my eyes. I feel my lover above me. The soft grass under me. The night is strangely silent, as if in awe of our joining... or maybe shock. I wonder what he’s doing? I lay back, enjoying the cool grass under me, and then he strokes my face. I gasp at the contact. His fingers are strong, slightly rough, and his nails are cut short. He strokes my skin, soft and hard touches over the surface. He moves to my neck, making me gasp, as another area is aroused and inflamed by his touch. Oh gods, his tongue moves into action, and he licks my chest.

~~ You are beauty defined. A man of pale skin, strong muscles, and high cheekbones. Such bright blue eyes, and welcoming, soft mouth. I adore your mouth - your thin lips, your hot tongue. I like how you shove it into my mouth. ~~

Oh shit! What is he doing? I writhe under him, his touching moving over to my belly, down my arms, and finally caressing my hips. I’ve been touched before... hell, lots and lots of times, but never like this. I gasp, and push my hips up to his hands. I want him to bring me off, now! I can’t hold back, I’m too fucking aroused.

~~ You have the most amazing stomach, flat and filled with ridges of muscles. Such muscles, Spike. I want to bury my hands in them, lick them all over. Your arms are thin, but your wrists... oh lover, they are so sexy. And your hands. They make me hard just by looking at them. Perfect, sculptured hands - I want them to touch me forever. The bones of your hips, pointed, and the way they rub against me when we make love... oh Spike, how they touch my pelvis, my stomach, they are needles of desire in my flesh. ~~

I groan, writing on the ground, my mate above me, touching me and driving me bloody insane!

~~ Lastly, but not least, your legs. They are perfect; they wrap around me so well. They hold me like steel, and when you rub your heels into my ass... oh, you make me cum. ~~

Okay, I’m screaming now, and my wad covers my chest before I even realise I’ve climaxed. The orgasm that passed through my body was like a lightening storm. It burned every nerve, blinded me, deafened me, and drove me to the edge of sanity and back. I’m still screaming as I come down, my body cradled next to my lover’s.

// Oh Angel... Angel. //

I cry, as he strokes me, this time not sexually but calmingly. Damn it, he never even touched my ass or cock. Never spoke about them, but I came like a horny teenager. I couldn’t hold back, it was like... I don’t have the words. I’m not the romantic, Angel should be, but whoa, that was the best orgasm I’ve ever had for... oh, for the last half an hour at least.

~~ You liked that? ~~

I grin and open my eyes. My mate looks down at me with the biggest smile on his face. I slap his arm and he laughs.

// What the hell was that? //

~~ That was a little bit of Tantric sex... well, only the sight part. Your not supposed to come from it, but I guess it was a little overwhelming for you. ~~

He’s laughing at me, that delightful chuckle inside my mind. Is that his gift? That feeling of making me feeling like I’m flying. Just as I take him hard and rough, making him feel full and safe. I stretch out next to him, resting my hand on his firm chest. That was really amazing, what he did to me. I wonder what it would be like with him inside me. I like him like this, relaxed and lying at my side. His hand resting on the flat of my stomach. His beautiful hard cock is poking me in the hip. I think we’re both ready for an another round.

// So what else to they do in Tantric sex, apart from sight. //

~~ Well, they enhance the five senses, and then there’s the one hour rule - to control desire. You don’t have intercourse one hour before or after... ~~

“No fucking way!” I yell out loud.

I roll Angel onto his back and loom over him. He chuckles softly; running his hands around my hips, and then up and down my back. I shiver and remember his words - words that made me cum like a cannon. I kiss his mouth, his words returning again. Friggin’ hell, he is turning me into a poof! Now every time I touch him, I’ll be remembering those damn words.

I can’t help but give a whimsical little moan as his tongue slides into my mouth. A belly groan as his fingers caress my spine in long continuous strokes. A pansy-like whimper when he breaks away from my mouth to pepper kisses along my jaw. I am such a wimp!

~~Hmmmm... want you, lover. Want to feel you...~~

I grin, just want I wanted. I stroke my hands over his chest and grab hold of his cock. He’s hard, and dripping. I just need a little more lubrication. I collect my spilt sperm from my chest and rub it onto his cock. Just the sight of it covering his length makes us both groan. He arches under me, and tries to pull me down for a kiss. I come willingly, wrapping my tongue around his. I lift my hips, and with a move I haven’t done in nearly a century, impale myself on his dick.

We scream into each other’s mouth. The bond between us makes our bodies flare with desire, and it burns us alive. Our bond brightens and glows inside my mind, and I reach out for my lover. I feel that same light within him, and we merge together. Damn, I’ll never stop having sex with him now! This is too amazing!

We rock together, our mouths connecting to share sloppy kisses. Our hands clutching each other so close. Angel groans and moans, rolling us over in the damp grass. It’s so soft under our bodies, like making love on clouds. The light inside our minds flares again, dragging us near and nearer - until I’m flying. I scream, yelling against Angel’s mouth. I’m coming again, my orgasm like a supernova. It burns me from the inside out, just as it does my Angel. I feel him climax within me, and then his fangs are buried in the skin just above my right nipple. He’s drinking me deep, swallowing me whole.

// Angel! //

~~ Spike! ~~

I collapse onto my mate’s body. Our limbs heavy and sated. Oh bugger, I love him.

Angel’s POV:

I don’t know how long we lay entangled. Our bodies moulded perfectly together. I love his body, what I whispered into his mind was all-true - every word. I suddenly wonder when the dawn is coming. It must have been hours since we started the ritual, it must be dawn soon... yet, and there is no sign of the sun.

I shift against Spike, my cock hard again, and uncomfortably crushed under his leg.

~~ Spike? ~~ I murmur into his relaxed mind. There is no answer. ~~ Spike! ~~

// Bloody hell, peaches! Don’t shout into my head! //

~~ Spike, I’m horny... ~~ I whine.

Spike opens one eyes and glares at me. He’ stiff with shock by my words. What? Does he think I don’t know what it means? It’s true, I am. I’m thinking about him taking me again. I move away from him, rolling onto my hands and knees, and wriggle my butt in his direction. I look behind me. Spike is shocked stiff, his mouth hanging open.

I whine, and push my butt up again, and by now my half wolf mate is salivating. He licks his lips, his eyes never leaving my ass. I give a little growl, and he pounces. Harsh fingers clutch my hips, as he rubs his erection into the cleft of my ass. Oh, take me! I want him again; I want to feel him fill me. I’ve never felt as I do when he takes me. His legs push mine more apart, and he growls into my ear. His chest relaxes onto my back, his hips rise, and then...

~~ Yes! Yes! Pound me hard! ~~

Spike’s cock is buried within my body. He’s home. He makes me whole, and I never want to move from this position ever again! Where I make us fly in sex, Spike brings him home.

I feel myself howling as Spike’s throbbing penis pushes deeper inside me. Each thrust connects us more and more. Each movement of his hips drives that amazing length directly into my prostate. If I had known about that wonderful little nub, I would have forced him to stimulate it for the last 100 years.

// I should introduce you to a vibrating dildo, pet. // A voice laughs inside my mind.

I groan at the tone, too aroused to be able to answer. I start to feel that blazing light in the back of my head again. It grows and soon it shall engulf us both in pleasure. I hear a wolf howling, his fangs nipping at my throat, paws shredding my chest... I think I’m losing my mind. The feeling is too intense. Then I let everything go. I scream, howl, blow my mind, and then the light is gone and I’m back in the arms of my mate.

// That was... //

~~ Oh yeah... ~~

// You think it’s going to be like this all the time? //

~~ Spike, you are going to be the death of me... Ahh, death by pleasure spikes. ~~

// Angel, my lover, your jokes are crap. //

Spike’s POV:

It’s dawn. It feels like the night has lasted for days on end. Yet, as we lay in the afterglow of another round of love making and sharing blood, we both can feel the sun beginning to rise. Not even Angel can tell how long we’ve been awake. We dress, sharing kiss and touches, amazed at the newness of each other’s bodies. Then at the end of the ritual, we buried the silver knives. They were to be used to end our lives if the bonding ritual failed. They weren’t needed, so they were buried at the place of our mating.

Afterwards we gathered the rest of our stuff, and ran back to Willow’s house. We just made it in time. The sun was chasing us across the grass; just cresting the horizon, as we ran through the door and slammed it shut behind us. We laughed, giggling like children, as we collapsed on the floor.

“Well, well, you’re back.”

We both look up into the displeased face of Willow. She taps an impatient foot on the floor; her face set in an angry mask.

“Where the hell have you been for the last 3 days?!” she yells. “I was worried sick! You weren’t anywhere to be found. Then we had to deal with those Gentlemen people. They stole our voices. Then there were those blasted commandos around again. Tara said I was special. Then you... What?”

We both start to laugh. The ritual must have lasted for 3 days, and held us in some kind of special place to complete the bonding. Willow looks really pissed at our laughing, but Angel holds out his arms for her and she comes willingly. She hugs him so tight, feeling him all over. She’s checking that he’s whole, and then she touches my cheek.

“Oh goddess, I was so worried, Angel. Even for you, Spike. Please don’t do that ever again. Please, promise me.”

“I promise you, mo cumhacht.” Angel kisses her forehead and holds her tighter.

//You can kiss her, lover. I’m not jealous of Willow. //

Angel gives me a surprised look.

// She’s part of you. She’ll help me keep you sane and alive. //

Angel smiles, and touches my cheek. He kisses Willow softly, comforting her, as we all cling together. I have a new family, a new pack. I wonder how long I can last before I piss them off again?



The End of no 4. Part 5 Coming Soon