Vision Boy 2: The New BTVS Season 4 - The Three

Series: Vision Boy (Re-write of Buffy Season 4)

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Something lighter than some of my other stories - like it?

Disclaimer: Joss & TV company owns them all! I'm just correcting them.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel/Willow

Rating: NC17 (on the safe side) Warning: M/M/F sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Spoilers: What if... Events had gone the way show in Birthday (Angel Season 3.) Cordelia finds fame and fortune while Angel receives the visions when Doyle dies. In this timeline Angel decides that he is unable to cope with the visions alone and it’s time to go home to one woman he trusts - Buffy - unfortunately things don’t go to plan.

Summery: Original Episode - Pangs: The new Pangs episode but without the Native Americans - the only thing that remains constant is that Buffy wants Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s basically ‘the three’ get to know each other and we understand Angel’s visions a little. Also why Spike/Willow are so quickly drawn to Angel. Events that don’t occur around Spike/Willow/Angel are the same as in Pangs - i.e. Buffy talking to Giles & Riley, etc.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Many Thanks to Federica


Vision Boy 2: The Three
by Shara Nesu


Angel's POV:

When I awaken I am surrounded by one hot and one cold body. I've never experienced anything like this sensation before. It's a position I could grow to like - very much so. I open my eyes and look down. On my chest rests two heads, one red and one blond. Their limbs are entangled with mine, making it so I am unable to move an inch. I would really like to lie here all day, but hunger burns through my stomach and I really need to eat. Yesterday, I lost a lot of blood and never had the chance to replenish it.

First, I slowly try to shift my arm from underneath Willow. She mumbles softly in her sleep and tugs me closer. That immediately gains a reaction from Spike, who slides his leg between mine. His knee rises up, pushing her of me slightly, and then rubs against my hardening cock. I can't contain a low growl as his weight presses against me.

"Uh... Oh... Oh!" Willow groans as she awakens. She pushes herself up and glazes around sleepily. She suddenly realises that she's lying entwined with two vampires, and quickly disengages herself. With her loss, Spike cuddles even closer and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Uh... hi Angel," Willow says sheepishly, when she notices I'm awake.

"Morning, you slept well?"

"Oh yeah, like a baby..." Suddenly, Willow blushes a deep red, almost the same colour as her hair. "Oh goddess, is that the time!" Her eye catches the readout on the digital clock radio beside her parents' bed. "I have lessons in half an hour!"

With the loud sound of her voice, Spike buries his face into my armpit, trying to dim the noise. My boy always slept better with another body pressed against his. When he used to sleep with me, over a hundred years ago, I used to have to drag him out of bed when dusk fell.

"Hmm... Willow?"

"Yeah," she answers while putting her clothing straight.

"You think you could pick me up some blood from Willy's, and maybe some clothing?"

"Sure! I'll get them before I meet Buffy..."

*Blond... burning... hatred... pain... betrayal...*

"ARGHH! No! Buffy... NO hurt!" I scream! Please, not again! I don't know if I can take anymore of this!

"Sire!" yells Spike.

His voice sounds so distant. My mind fills with images of Buffy and some soldier. Tall with ash blond hair. I see them lost in an intimate embrace. It changes again, and they are talking. Another change - both are fighting together, side by side with other soldiers. I see Spike and I lying together - a stake at Spike's chest! I see Willow lost and alone.

"Three are one!" I scream - words I don't understand. "Three together, I am the principal!"

"Angel!" Willow's panicked voice echoes inside my mind.

The next image fills me, and for the first time it feels good. I see myself lying on a bed, not unlike this one. Willow is leaning over me, her red hair touching my face. We kiss desperately and I feel whole. Another joins us on the bed - Spike. His naked hard body glows in my mind's eye. An image of male perfection. He leans over me, kissing my lips, and now I feel completed. Another arrives - a woman with blond hair. I don't see her face, but I know she's not Buffy. Suddenly a new vision fills me, a golden chamber, and before me stands two people. A man and woman with skin of blue and gold.

"I am the messenger." They are talking to me, but the words are coming out of my own mouth. "I am the champion. Split in two, I touch the Oracles and am blinded by the light. The knowledge of the future resides in me, but the weight is too much to bare. Three must become one, to be guided by a wise woman."

The speaking ends and the burning agony returns. It rages through every cell of my body. I hear myself screaming, my voice breaking as the screams get louder and louder... and louder!

Willow's POV:

I can't understand the words Angel speaks. Especially when his voice changes and another talks through him. They say Angel is the messenger and the champion. That he sees the Oracles and knows the future. The three must become one. What does it mean? After the voices stop, Angel just continues to scream and howl as the pain from the vision overwhelms his body. He convulses so violently that I swear I can hear bones breaking. Tears are running down my face as Spike and I try to calm him.

"Spike, do something!" I wail unable to take it anymore. He's in so much pain, and I can't do a damn thing to help him! I look over to see Spike's fear stricken face, tears filling his eyes as he tries to calm his Sire. I've never seen him like this. I know that in this moment he loves Angel. Not with demon love, but real human love. A love so powerful that he'd do anything to lessen Angel's suffering.

With one sudden movement, Spike sinks his fangs into Angel's throat. Angel's bellowing dies away as his voice breaks because of Spike's drinking. I watch as the demon I had feared so much in years past, press himself to Angel's body and comfortingly stroke him into unconsciousness. I see tears fall from Spike's closed eyes as he drinks his Sire down. After a few minutes, Angel's struggles lessen and he finally falls into a deep sleep. His body still trembles now and then, but it is nothing as violent as before. As Angel calms, I begin to sob. I can't help myself. I was just so scared, for me, for Angel, and for Spike. I couldn't bear seeing Angel hurt himself anymore.

"What are we going to do?" I wail to Spike.

He gently lies Angel back down on the bed and covers him with a sheet. He pushes Angel's hair from his forehead and kisses it gently. This has really shaken Spike up and I swear that he looks ten shades paler.

"We find a way to help him, luv," he finally answers, raising off the bed to dress.

"How? Who can we trust? I mean, we can't go to Buffy, there's no one in LA..."

"Then we go to the Watcher."

"Giles? Can we trust him? Giles doesn't really trust Angel, not since Angelus..."

"Willow, we have to find out what these Oracles are, and who are the 'three who are one' that they talked about."

"Okay, I'll go to Giles, and you get the blood and clothing."

"Right," Spike agrees and pulls on his leather jacket. He lights his cigarette and heads to the door, "I'll be back in a couple of hours, Peaches," he calls back to the sleeping Angel.

For a moment, I just have to sit here in shock. I can't believe that I've just been talking civilly to Spike, that I'm protecting Angel from Buffy, and now I have to get Giles to trust these two demons. My life is just getting weirder and weirder. I make sure Angel is comfortable before I leave him, gently kissing his forehead like Spike did. I am filled with a sudden rush of feeling. Emotions I don't quite understand. I feel as though I need to protect him, save him, love him...

"I'll tell you another secret Angel, I think I'm falling for you, too."

~*~*~*~

It's mid afternoon when I finally reach Giles' home. First, I had to go back to my dorm to find Buffy waiting for me. She didn't say anything about not seeing me all night, but started talking about a Thanksgiving dinner. She's still my friend, and I fell uneasy not telling her about Angel or Spike. Unfortunately, the strong reaction Angel had to her name makes me cautious. I have to learn what all this means before I can trust her with my secrets. I agree about the dinner and then make my way to class. I never reach there; instead I go and visit Giles.

I expected to find Giles sorting his books as he did back in the old school Library everyday. He's not; in fact he's tuning an old guitar. Giles and music - that was something that never mixed in my head. It's a disturbing sight, and I get this sudden image of Giles dressed as a Bay City Roller screaming about free love. Ewww. I push that thought quickly out of my head!

"Ah! Willow, you gave me quite a start." Giles' voice breaks through my mental pictures and I realise I've been staring. "So what can I do for you? I'm afraid I don't know much about Thanksgiving dinners..."

"Buffy's been here?" I ask without thinking.

"Yes, earlier this morning. She wants to celebrate... that's not why you're here, is it?" Giles puts the guitar aside and cleans his glasses - at last something familiar.

I must say that Giles has always been perceptive, and he always gets to the point - so shall I. "Giles, what do you know about Seers, Oracles, Champions, Visions..."

"Whoa, that's quite a list. Can I ask what brought all this on?"

I sigh. I'm just going to have to trust Giles. I hope it's the right step. Unfortunately, neither Spike nor I understand what's happening to Angel, and we need help. So I decide to tell Giles the truth. I tell him about Angel, the visions, Spike, his inability to bite, and the commandos. When I've finished, Giles has gone through two pots of tea, and is starting on coffee.

"Do you know anything about the Powers That Be, Willow?" Giles finally speaks when I've finished the story.

"No," I admit. It's a title I've never heard before.

"There's a belief in the Watcher Council, that the Powers have two champions. One is the Slayer, and the other is an unknown one chosen by the Powers themselves. Instead of a Watcher to guide this Champion, they send a Seer or Messenger. There are always two, working together, just as Buffy and I do. Now the Oracles are guides for us lesser beings, and they can give more information than what a Seer can. Unfortunately, I don't know how to reach them. If what you say is true, that Angel is this Warrior, and he has now taken the power of Seer too..." He pauses, looking increasingly distressed.

"He'll go insane, won't he?" I whisper.

"I don't know," admits Giles, rubbing his glasses again. "From what you describe, Angel is almost constantly in this vision state. He's totally unable to control or perceive them correctly. Though I am at a lost to explain the other part. I don't know who the 'three who are one' could be, I'm afraid. Maybe when Buffy..."

"No!" I cry. I haven't told him that part yet. "No, Giles, please. Whenever we mention Buffy to Angel, he becomes terribly distressed. This morning when I said her name, he went into this trance like thing, and that's when these Oracles people spoke to him."

"Do you know why he was upset?"

"He says we can't fully trust her, that she'll betray us... I think. Spike believes that he's taking about her working with these Commando people."

"Spike... can you trust him?"

"Yes," I admit confidently, "Angel does, and when Spike tried to bite me he couldn't. They did something to him."

Giles rubs his eyes and sighs, cleaning his glasses. "Okay, I'll see what else I can find out, but I think I'm going to have to talk to Angel. Can you and Spike bring him here?"

For a moment I don't know what to do. I trust Giles, I've known him for three years and I know he's never lied to me. Can I trust him with Angel? But who else can help us, if not Giles? "Okay," I agree, for what other choice do I have?

Spike's POV:

When I arrive back at Willow's place, Angel is still asleep. I strip him out of the badly fitting clothing. I found some stuff that Angel left at the mansion. A pair of leather jeans and red crushed velvet shirt. It seams that Angel left Angelus' clothing when he moved to LA. I've also brought a couple of bags of blood for him. I even tried to bite some other humans, but I was totally unsuccessful. Whatever the fucking soldiers boys did to me it's left me totally incapable of hurt a single hair on a human's head. Fortunately, Willy didn't know that, and I managed to steal enough blood to keep both of us going for a few days.

When I've stripped Angel and admired the sight, I then take off my own clothing. It's been so bloody long since I've touched him... no wait; I've never touched Angel. I've fucked with Angelus, but I've never touched this soul-ed being. I wonder if he's going to be different in bed. I can't wait to find out. I climb onto the bed, and take Angel's head into my lap. With a quick morph into game face, I rip open a blood bag, open his mouth, and pour it inside. My fingers work his throat muscles and he swallows it down. When I'm on the second bag, Angel swallows voluntarily.

Angel's soft hair and gentle movements in my lap have totally undone me. By the third bag, I'm so damn aroused that I desperately want to touch him. The trouble is, I want to make love with him, not just shag. It's not because I've got this deep seated love for him - nah - I've heard it's better on Daytime TV - Honest!

"Angel," I murmur, hoping frantically he's awake and feeling a whole *lot* better. When he doesn't answer, I open another blood bag and feed him the same way. When finished, I watch with growing desire as he licks his lips clean of the blood. His fine pink tongue darts out over lush lips, and well... I'm done for. Without even realising, I attach my mouth to his, and he allows my tongue to dominate every corner of his mouth.

After long moments of heavy kissing, his hands gently push me away. "Spike..." he gasps.

"No! Please! Don't ask me to stop, Angel!" I beg. My mouth tries to seize his again, but he pulls out of my grasp. I reach for him desperately. I don't care how I look, or how I shouldn't be acting like this. I know it goes against my whole Big Bad image, but I need him. I feel as though if I don't touch him I'm going to expire, right here and right now!

"Spike, please..." he pushes me away, and I'm afraid he's going to say he doesn't want me. "Spike, I need to..." Angel breaks off, and breaks contact with my body. He pulls himself into a sitting position so we are face to face.

"Angel, if you're afraid of the curse, I don't think I could ever..."

"Yes, you would."

"Huh?" Those words really surprise me. I could give Angel a moment of true happiness? Me, a murdering, soulless demon that had him tortured just weeks ago? "But..." I stammer in a really unmanly voice.

"I want you too, Spike. I want to touch you so much it hurts." Angel gives me a sly grin, and bats those long dark lashes. Damn, he's so bloody gorgeous. "I just wanted to tell you about the vision I had before."

"Oh, we shouldn't be together," I snivel.

"No! I saw us, together. I saw you making love to me, and it felt so right. I was totally and completely happy. I was whole, and I didn't lose my soul either." Angel's face is a mass of confusion and happiness. His facial expressions are really having a hard time dealing with adding the smiling bit. In fact, it's a little disconcerting seeing Angel - the soul - smile. I thought he could just look broody, and well... broody. "I just wanted you to know though... I don't want to err... sleep with you just because of the vision. I want to be with you... I want to...Humph!"

Doesn't he know there's a time to just shut up and go with it! I crush my mouth to his and kiss him with all the pent up passion I possess. My fingers clasp his arms, dragging him into my embrace. He feels weaker than I've experienced him to be, but he still hasn't recovered from being drained by the visions and me. It doesn't prevent Angel from responding to my passion. He slides his leg between mine and we kneel facing each other. I feel my shaft pressing against his thigh, and when I shift forward a little I touch his erect cock. I groan into our passionate kissing, and my arms grasp him tighter.

Truth be known, I've never kissed Angelus like this. I just lose myself in kissing Angel. Our tongues fight, caress, and map out each corner of our mouths. His teeth nip at me gently, and I nip back. Our lips crush, and press together, moving in a sensual dance. If I had to mark Angel on kissage - it would be 10 out of 10! When we finally break away from each other, our eyes open to gaze at bruised lips, and we laugh a little nervously. It's like a fervour has been awakened within us that I've never experienced before. I have to touch him. I have to be with him - in each and every way.

I grin at his lustful eyes and bruised lips. My hands slid down his arms, his waist, to rest on his buttocks. He returns my grin with a cocked eyebrow. I draw us both forwards, our legs locking together until we are chest to chest. Our erect shafts press into hard and trembling stomachs as our mouths clash. This time as we kiss our bodies rub together sensually, creating their own heat.

Something is happening here while we kiss. Something deep inside me. It feels as if Angel has ignited a fire that burns entrenched within my being. His touch burns my skin, and his mouth is the definition of bliss. I'm not sure if I like this. I'm becoming too lost in his embrace. I'm falling too quickly.

"O' Dia, Spike, m' ionúin" he groans. His hands clutching at my back and buttocks, holding me so close - my own clutching at his. "What are you doing to me?" he sighs into my mouth, "it burns."

With those simple words I know he's feeling what I am - the confusion, the need, the love, the burning. Never in my un-life I have ever felt this powerful a desire. Not even with Dru! I had always believed her to be my demon's mate.

"I wanna feel you, Angel!" I beg into his mouth. I don't know where the words come from. I'm not in control any more. It's a feeling I don't usually like, but it feels so fucking good that I never want it to end. It's like sex with Angel is going to burn me alive.

"Yes, Spike!" Angel cries back, his chest heaving with unrestrained passion.

My sire rolls me over onto my back and looms above me. Our kisses become quick and desperate. His hands slide down my body and for the first time touch my cock. I yelp in absolute need. A totally desperate human sound, unbefitting a bad vampire. Suddenly however Angel's touch becomes light and he groans in pain from his earlier injuries. Without a word, I roll us again so he's under me, relaxed against the mattress. For a moment, he struggles to roll us over, but I still my licking his ear and throat.

"You can still touch me this way, Peaches," I breathe into his ear. Angel groans at the suggestion and returns to exploring my body. My own hands have better access here too, and I take full advantage of touching Angel. His large build body, fine muscles, athletic legs, and of course, his well hung cock. Any woman would be hard pushed matching Angel in beauty. I chuckle softly into his throat as I kiss his jugular.

"Finding this funny, Spike?" Angel asks as his hands caress my butt.

"Just thinking what you'd look like as a woman, luv," I laugh as I kiss his sublime lips.

"Oh, I'm thinking you're the woman of this operation, Spike," he answers slyly. His large hands pull me forward so his cock brushes up against my ass.

My whole body shivers in anticipation and I can't find the words for a quick comeback. Instead, I push myself up until I'm squatting over his hips, and his large hands spread my cheeks. One thick finger wriggles its way inside my anus, and I give an effete moan. It has been nearly a century since anyone touched me there. The last man that did was Angelus, but I'm thinking Angel is going to feel different than that. I'm suddenly dragged from my reminiscing as two more fingers press inside me. He pistons them in and out as he stretches my tight hole.

"Spike," he groans, "we don't have any lube."

"You have blood, Angel," I pant.

I have shivers running down my spine from the look Angel gives me. He releases one hand from my body and brings his wrist to his mouth. He morphs into vampire features and I groan as my passion increases. His other fingers still continue their hard thrusting and I rock gently above him. I watch with wide eyes as Angel bites into his flesh and then covers his turgid length with his blood... My hands help him spread the viscous liquid over his hardening cock, my actions making Angel pant in response. We really need to be moving this along, or I'm going to come before he's even inside.

Angel's POV:

My beautiful Childe rocks above me, his whipcord body the most alluring sight I've ever witnessed. My three fingers piston in and out of his tight passage, and his body aches into my thrusting. I swear I'm going to come soon from just watching this sensual creature above me. My body aches from the injures, but the need to touch Spike overwhelms them all. I have to be inside him, I have to claim him as mine. The burning he creates inside me grows in intensity with each passing second. I know he feels the same - I can feel it and smell it. The deep love I have for him overflows, and I think I might die from this experience.

Spike's long fine fingers help me spread the blood over my cock until I'm fully coated. The sight of the viscous red coating my aching cock and his fingers is arousing me even more. Without warning I grab his hips and drag him forward. Spike gives a little laugh at my desperate actions, and lifts himself up to help me. I remove my fingers from his clenching hole and I know he wants more. Wanting my cock to fill him. I have no idea what that feels like, for I've never been on Spike's end. One day I might allow him to touch me so.

"Bloody Hell!!" I screech using Spike's language as my devious Childe takes matters into his own hands. With one swift movement he's positioned my cock at his entrance and quickly slides down. I can't help but howl with the intense sensation. He's so bloody tight. He feels just as he did over a century ago, but I'm not Angelus and I won't hurt him like I did then.

"Don't go stealing my phrases, Peaches," Spike complains as I slide deeper.

I can't answer, I just growl back. My body bows off the bed, trying to thrust deeper, but Spike continues with his slow slide until I'm fully encased. With that eventuality we both growl deep in our throats. My bloodied hands clutch his hips, and leave red finger marks on his pale skin. Gods, even that alone is enough to send me moaning and trying to thrust up. Spike notices my reaction and starts pressing his own bloodied hands to my chest.

"You still like the blood sport, eh Peaches," he laughs seductively.

"Don't" pant... "call me" pant... "Peaches..." I cry as Spike squeezes his inner muscles tightly around my length. I'm being reduced to mush here, while Spike is happily in control. Well, I'm going to have to change this arrangement and quick. I bring my legs up behind him, pressing my feet to the mattress, which should give me some leverage. I test it out with one sharp thrust.

"Oh, Angel!" Spike moans, his body arching as I push up into his dark depths. "Again!" he begs.

Yep, I love it when he pleads with me. I thrust again, quicker this time. Which is followed by another, and another just as powerful. Soon my hands have to support Spike as he writhes on my rod. I believe I'm not the only one being reduced to mush here. All words vanish from our lips, and the only thought on my mind, is touching him deeper. I need to touch that spot inside him which will make all this worthwhile. I adjust my angle slightly and Spike howls in pleasure. His body arching, small pink nipples stand hard and proud upon his smooth chest. I lean up and take one into my mouth sucking hard, making the peaks like granite.

"Angel!" he screams. I know he's close to coming, because so am I. This intense pleasure is burning me alive, and I know I'm going to cum in a couple of seconds. My cock throbs with the need to fill my Childe, and I yearn to be covered with Spike's climax. I want to smell of him, just as he'll smell of me. My bloodied hand grabs hold of his hard, dripping length and I pump him roughly. Spike continues to squirm, pant, writhe and thrust against me with impassioned desperation. Soon I join in, and our movements become one great blur.

"Spike!" I howl, coming first and filling his raw passage. I'm shocked as strong arms grab me and pull me up into a sitting position. Spike drags my mouth to his throat and holds me there. I hadn't expected him to want me to bite. It's a sign of trust between vampires - biting during sex. I grab his knobbly shoulders and dive for his vein. My teeth tear his flesh open and I drink him down. In just seconds, I feel Spike do the same to my own throat, and my blood fills his mouth.

"Angel," Spike groans, the sound muffled by having his fangs buried in my skin. His cool seed covers my chest, and I moan as another wave of love and need washes over me. I feel my cock hardening again, still buried deep inside my boy. I don't move, however, and slowly withdraw my fangs from his neck. Spike also releases me, and collapses into my embrace. My arms wrap around him and we rock together.

"Bloody hell, Peaches! What the hell was that?"

"Love, my boy," I answer as I muzzle his hair.

"OH GODDESS!" a feminine voice screeches from the doorway.

Willow's POV:

Arghh! Two naked men are fucking in my parents' bed. Two gorgeous naked men... No! Parents' bed remember! Oh my... what am I going to do? Wow, Angel looks so damn... and Spike... No! Angry - I have got to remember that part!!

"Angel!" I yell again. My entire body trembles with rage... or is it desire. "What..."

What the Hell! Oh, I give up! I'm too tired to fight. I want to feel something more than the loneliness that Oz left me with. I want to give up to the fire I feel when I'm with Angel. A fire that burned as soon as I saw him.

"Err... Willow what are you doing?" Angel chokes. Spike turns his head and gives me a sly smirk.

"Guess she felt it too, Sire," he murmurs to Angel, kissing his straight nose.

"What are you talking about?" asks Angel in alarm.

"The burning," I answer. I think I understand now. The need I feel for Angel - the need I felt earlier when I said goodbye. I experienced a wave of love and desire for him then. I feel it now. I shouldn't act on it. I'm still getting over Oz, but the truth is I want to feel something more than misery. I want life, love and everything that's supposed to go with it. That's why I'm doing this. That's why I'm slowly undressing, throwing my unwanted clothing onto the floor and advancing towards the naked vampires.

"Did you have a vision about Willow?" Spike asks Angel.

"Err... maybe," admits Angel shyly. His eyes are wide; staring at me while I undress, then climb onto the bed. Spike gracefully lifts himself off Angel's hips, and his Sire‘s long wet cock slips out of Spike's hole with a little pop.

"What did you see, Angel?" I ask. I move over him and take his hard length into my small hands. He moans, chewing on his bottom lip as I stroke him. Wow, he's so much bigger than Oz. Spike moves to Angel's side, licking his lips as I touch his Sire's cock.

"You and me, together..." he pants, "we gave each other comfort and a feeling of wholeness."

"The three, who are one," I say without thinking.

"What?" Angel pants under my stimulation. It's amazing I can get a 240 odd years old vampire panting under me. Still, I think the burning we all are feeling effects Angel more. I'm drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Maybe that's why he had the vision of me, why they both came to me. I am the third. We aren't connected to each other, but to Angel.

"I feel it Angel, the burning for you. I think Spike felt it too, it pushed aside all his past issues to be with you."

"Hey, no magic can make me do anything pet, just remember that!" complains Spike. I smile as he moves around Angel and pulls him into his lap. Angel's back is pressed to his chest and Spike wraps his arms around him to gently pull on his nipples.

"This isn't magic - it's destiny," I proclaim. How I know - I haven't a clue. The words just appear on my tongue and I hear myself speak them. Still, I don't want to think any longer. I just need to touch Angel. I lean over him and kiss his lips, receiving a low snarl from Spike who watches me carefully over Angel' shoulder.

I forget about everything as I kiss Angel. His mouth is so cool and his tongue so talented. His tongue sweeps inside my mouth, and I position myself over his body. His huge cock prods at my core and his hands grab my hips. With a gentle touch he guides me down.

"Oh... Angel..." I breathe as his girth stretches me wide. It stings slightly as he slides deeper and then deeper still. Finally, after what feels like forever, my clit is pressed against his pubis. I shiver at the sensation of this grown man inside me. A man who must have had thousands of women and men in his time. A man who I'll kill if he touches another - well, apart from Spike, whom strangely doesn't arouse any feeling of jealousy within me. The thought surprises me - when did I become possessive of Angel? I mean, he's Buffy' ex-boyfriend! I shouldn't be here having sex with him!

"Willow; stop thinking," Angel murmurs as he starts to thrust deep into my body. His strong hands lift my hips and then slams me down with increasing force. Oz was never this strong to lift me bodily as Angel does. While he controls the trusting, I squeeze my channel around him. Angel gives a deep groan and immediately transforms into "Grrr" face. I thought the sight would scare me but it doesn't, in fact it's a turn on. His large golden eyes stare into mine and I lose myself in their depths.

Soon all sensation reduces down to one person - Angel. I feel his cock fill me, creating the most wonderful friction. The force of his thrust drives his pubic bone directly into my clit, driving me higher and higher into a momentous orgasm. I start to cry out, un-intelligent words and sounds as he continues to move. Strong, hard hands grip my hips, and suddenly I can't hold back anymore. I scream into my climax as Angel continues to pound inside me. I clench around him almost painfully, but the blissful thrusting continues.

"More... More..." I scream. With one swift movement, Angel rolls us over until I'm lying under him. His weight pushes me into the mattress and I wrap my legs around his waist. He continues thrusting in and out. He holds himself up with his elbows beside Spike's legs, and my head rests into his lap. Angel bends his head slightly and takes my right nipple into his mouth. I scream out my pleasure as my hands grip him to me. I'm dimly aware of Spike caressing Angel's head and shoulders. His hands constantly touching the one person that binds us all together.

"Yes," I yell as another orgasm rips through my body. My eyes squeeze shut as the sensations crash through my nervous system and still Angel continues to pump away. Oh goddess, if anyone told me vampires can last this long, I'd never have human.

"More!" I screech, and both vampires laugh.

Suddenly Angel's thrusting slows and he changes his position. He slides forward, so his arms cup my shoulders and his body falls flat against mine.

"Angel, No!" I complain. I don't want him to stop!

"Stretch your legs out, Willow, straight against mine," he whispers into my ear.

I don't question, I just do. Our position changes and I swear he gets deeper. His cock changes angle, and oh... wow! Angel stars to rock against me instead of thrusting, rubbing directly over my clit.

"Oh... oh... oh...yessss..." I moan. My hands grab his arms as my nails dig into his skin. I spread my inner thighs and the pressure increases. Wrapping my ankles around his calves makes it even better. The violence of our movements has gone, even though our rocking is frantic, it's also deep and sensual. It's like this isn't sex - it's lovemaking. I start to cry.

"Shhh... Willow," he soothes, his mouth finding mine and we kiss tenderly. This can't last for long, the sensation of his cock and my own core so tightly pressed together is mind-blowing. Within moments I'm coming again and I break away from Angel's mouth. That's not what I want. I need desperately to bite him. Why - I have no idea! My mouth finds his neck and my human teeth bite into his pale skin.

"Fuck!" Angel screams. I've never heard him swear before, and he fills my passage with his cool sperm as he jerks against me. Moments later, I'm crashing into another orgasm, and I drag his head to my own throat. Long, sharp, fanged teeth sink into soft flesh and he drinks me down while I fall into oblivion.

When I come to, my eyes refocus and I'm surprised to taste blood in my mouth. "Angel," I ask, concerned.

"Hmmm," he answers.

"Is it bad that I just bit you?"

"What!?" Angel suddenly pulls away from resting on my body and looks down into my eyes. His hand touches his throat and it comes away bloodied. "You re-opened Spike's bite," he murmurs, his wide, concerned eyes suddenly finding mine.

*Ring, ring* The phone screeches its high-pitched tone not far from my head, making all three of us almost jump out of our skins. I wriggle out from under Angel and snatch it up. I watch with wide eyes as Spike pushes Angel over onto his back, and starts kissing and stroking his chest. I'd forgotten Spike was there in the end. He's really quite beautiful, not as big as Angel, but just as well sculptured in form. He kisses Angel's mouth, then moves down his body, I assume working his way down to his cock. Goddess, I could watch them forever...

"Hello... Willow? Is anyone there? Willow!"

"What... Oh, Giles, it's you... What are you doing on the phone? Oh, wait... Oh!" Spike's just taken Angel's cock into his mouth and starts licking away my wetness. "Ohhh..." I moan completely oblivious to Giles on the other end of the line.

"Willow! If I didn't know better I'd say you had been drinking... Willow!!!"

"Oh! Giles. Giles, I'm so sorry, err... something was on the telly, you know a Wildlife programme, and then there were these panthers... really big... with big, big tongues, and..." Oh goddess, I'm babbling to Giles while Spike and Angel are getting it on. I'll never be able to look him in the eye again!

"Willow!" he yells.

"Yes, Giles," I reply, almost like a soldier.

"Willow, you really have to come over here and bring Angel with you. It's very urgent... Are you listening, Willow?"

"Yes, we'll bring Angel off... I mean over, okay?" Wow, how does Spike do that without gagging?

"I've found a prophecy in the Codex; I'd completely over looked it because I never thought I would have anything to do with another Champion for the Powers. It says here a Champion shall fall into the darkness, and two shall be his saviours, without them he is lost inside insanity, and together they shall become a force to be reckoned with. The only trouble is that the initial binding between the three can be quite traumatic, with the risk of death to all three. You have to bring Angel here, and so we can find the two who will help him. We also need to find out if it's wise to proceed with this bonding, whatever that means.... Are you listening to me, Willow!" Giles shouts.

"Yes! I'll bring Angel off, and then come right over," I reply without even thinking what I'm saying. I couldn't have said I'd bring Angel off, did I? It's best just to end this conversation and now! "Bye, Giles," I shout back as I slam the phone down.

"Getting you flustered?" Spike mumbles around Angel' length.

I glare back at him as he starts to caress Angel's balls. Our poor vampire is writhing on the bed, pleasure lancing through his body, his hips jerking and his eyes squeezed shut. Angel' mouth opens as he pants with his rising orgasm. Oh well, better make the most of it. I dive across the bed and attach my mouth to Angel's. His body arches in surprise, then he wraps his arms around me, and presses me to his chest. After a minute or two of intense kissing, Angel breaks away and roars as he cums filling Spike' mouth.

"What the hell is happening?" Angel yells.

Angel's POV:

We arrive at Giles not long after... err... No... Start again... It was still light and we walked to Giles via underground tunnels. Unfortunately, Giles doesn't have an access near him so Spike and myself had to run under a blanket to reach his front door.

"Giles!" yells Willow as she pounds on the door, "Giles, open up quick!"

The door is flung open, and there stands Buffy. I skid to a halt before them, and Spike moves himself to stand covering me. My whole body trembles with unreasonable fear. I don't understand why I feel like this around Buffy. I mean, I loved her, I still love her in many ways. I just can't trust her!

"Willow, what... Spike!" she yells as she notices Spike and I standing not far from the door, under a blanket.

"Slayer, let us in!" he cries. "I'm bloody parboiling out here!"

"Want me to make it quicker," she whips back, grabbing up her stake. The vision I had earlier flashes through my eyes, and I whimper softly. I pictured Buffy staking Spike, his fine ashes blowing over my fingers as I tried to save him. I let out a huge sob, and instantly Willow is by my side.

"Buffy, invite us in," she cries, and brings me nearer.

"Angel..." Buffy whispers, her jaw dropping open in surprised shock. "Err... come in!" she cries, grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me in.

As soon as we're inside I fling myself away from Buffy. Her touch burns me, and the visions threaten to break loose again. I collapse to the floor, as my body trembles in fear. I can't control these reactions; I can't fight the emotions the visions leave within. I feel like they are literally ripping me apart, and I can't hold myself together.

"Will..." I whimper, my body convulses more violently.

*Guns... man... pain... Boy-child with brown hair ripped to shreds... woman in lab coat, cutting of an arm with a long spike ... man screaming in agony, as he's gorged by human hands... blond hair... man with gun... Spike - a stake in his chest... ashes...*

"Noooo!" I scream, clutching my head, "No... no more... I can't understand.... no more... Please...No!"

Spike's POV:

My Sire is overtaken by another vision as he curls upon the floor, begging for it to end. The demon in me howls to finish my Sire's suffering. To do anything to terminate his pain, and to stop him degrading me like this. Degrading because it’s not fit for a vampire to act as so. Yet, I cannot harm him, I want to comfort him, hold him and take his suffering away. A pain I can feel on the edges of my mind.

"Angel," Buffy cries as she crouches beside him, trying desperately to catch his flailing arms.

"Sire," I shout, pushing the Slayer aside and taking him into *my* arms. I fall to the floor, and enfold him into a tight embrace. We rock together, and he mumbles incoherently as I hold him tight. In the next moment, Willow is down beside us. Her arms encircle around Angel, and she brushes his hair from his eyes . I should be feeling jealous of her. I feel an emotion for Angel so powerful that it's all consuming. A gut-feeling - a knowledge - that he's mine and I'm his. Yet, I don't feel jealousy towards Willow. I did with Drusilla and Angelus; I never liked sharing either one of them. But I don't feel it here. Willow is a part of him... yet, I cannot explain how I know this.

"Angel, it's okay, you're safe..." Willow coos into his ear.

Her hands run over his face and chest while I continue to hold him tight. She leans over us and slowly kisses Angel's lips. Not to be out done, I turn his face and kiss him too. His lips feel so soft and welcoming, that even though he's in pain, I'm becoming more and more aroused with each passing second. I want to touch him and take his suffering into myself. I think I'm going to agree with Angel earlier. When we all lay in bed and he asked: "what the hell is happening?" I'm wondering about that myself. Where did my hatred for Angel go? When did my need for revenge dissipate? In truth, deep down, I think I know the answer to that. My hatred died when Angel said - I love you. At that second, I received what I had always wanted - and needed - whether it was from Drusilla, or Angelus: love.

"What are you doing?" yells Buffy, standing up again and staring down at us embracing Angel.

"Buffy, I found peas..." Suddenly, a voice from the door makes us all look round. In the doorway stands Giles with a huge bag of groceries and a packet of frozen peas in his hand.

"Willow! Angel!" he cries looking down, and suddenly a flash of recognition flashes over his face.

"Oh, bloody hell, the three!"

"Giles, will you please speak English!" screams Buffy. I can tell she's getting more flustered and confused by the second.

Giles closes the door behind him and dumps the groceries in Buffy's arms. "Angel has had another vision?" he asks Willow and I.

"Yeah, just now when he saw Buffy," answers Willow.

"What are you talking about? What visions? And why are you both kissing Angel?" Buffy finally screeches.

"I think we'd better get Angel on the couch," Giles instructs us, completely ignoring his Slayer's outburst.

Giles, Willow and I pull Angel up and over to the couch. All the while Buffy watches us with shocked eyes. I smile at her as I climb onto the sofa behind Angel, and pull him into my embrace wrapping my arms tightly around his broad chest. Gently, I start to purr into his ear, my body vibrating with the soft sound. With that soothing, totally vampire sound, Angel starts to calm, and the convulsions lessen. He curls into my arms, and buries his face into my chest, breathing softly. It's a little quirk of his; breathing when he's upset. I thread my fingers through his dark hair, and kiss his forehead. All this while being watched by an overly jealous Vampire Slayer. A slayer that can't lay a finger on me, without going through Willow, Giles and Angel. I feel like sticking my tongue out, but I might be pushing it then. Instead, I continue to comfort my Angel.

"Spike..." Willow hisses into my ear. She knows what I'm doing.

Suddenly, a burst of frozen peas covers us all as Buffy's hand squeezed the bag too tightly. She drops the bag of groceries too, and they scatter across the floor as she storms towards me.

"What have you done to him?" she hollers into my face. Her hand searching for the stake she usually keeps in her waistband.

"Buffy please, you need to calm down. Then I shall explain everything." Giles takes her by the arm, and his calming voice stills her.

Okay, I just can't hold it back. I stick my tongue out at her and then I lick Angel's cheek. Well, she howls in anger and storms over to me again. What the... ?

Suddenly, there is a flash of bright white light and Buffy is thrown across the room. Willow stands protectively before us.

"Oh goddess," she yells when the danger has past, "Buffy, I didn't mean..." She runs over to her friend and helps Buffy to her feet. The Slayer is crying!

"Willow, why are you hurting me like this? Why are you with Angel? Why doesn't he want me?" she wails.

"It's not Willow's fault," Giles answers, calmly stepping forward and taking Buffy's arm. "Please all of you just sit down and I'll tell you what I've discovered."

"Will!" Angel's voice breaks the silence, and I hold him tighter.

"I'm here, Sire," I reassure him.

"Are you real?" he whimpers, his trembling fingers touching my face. "I don't know what's real... I'm afraid."

"It's okay," I murmur into his ear, kissing it gently. I fight the sudden feeling of tears that sting my eyes. Gods, I'm being reduced to tears in front of the bloody Slayer and friends. What the hell is happening to me? "I'm real, and you don't need to be afraid." I stroke his hair back, kissing his forehead and he settles against me.

"Yes, well... now that Angel's back with us, I'll explain," Giles being uncomfortable with staring at Angel and me. I think he forgets that we're both vampires, and gender has very little importance to us. Then again, I would never put Giles down as being homophobic. I think Buffy is by the continuing look of disgust on her face. I wonder what she would think if I told her Willow had the hots for another girl?

"No!" interrupts Buffy. "First, you tell me why I can't kill Spike this instant. He's evil! He's tried to kill me... us more than once. How can you all trust him with Angel? He hates Angel!"

"I never said I... Okay, I did say it but you know what they say - there's a fine line between love and hate," I laugh at the filthy look she gives me.

"Spike, has trouble performing," Willow proclaims.

"Hey! I have no such thing! You caught me with Angel, you know I don't have trouble per..."

"Spike! I meant the other thing!" Willow screams back.

"Oh, the biting. Yeah, she's right, the commando boys caught me and they've done me for good."

"What are you saying?" asks Buffy, giving us all a blank look.

Bloody hell, is she thick or something? I just said I can't bite anyone. "I'm saying that Spike had a little trip to the vet, and now he doesn't chase the other puppies anymore. I can't bite anything. I can't even hit people!"

"So what, you haven't murdered anybody lately, so let's all trust you? I don't think so."

"Yeah well, I'm not here for you. I'll kill you if I can Slayer, but as you can see I'm here for Angel and he trusts me." I grin at her and pull Angel closer, who conveniently snuggles into my embrace.

"Grrr," she growls back. She can give a damn good impression of a rabid vampire.

"Spike, stop it!" Willow yells at me, and gently takes Buffy by the arm. She guides her to a chair and sits her down.

"Look, we are all going to discuss this like grown ups and mature adults," Willow prelates, and then takes a seat next to Buffy.

We all look over to Giles. Well, not Angel because he's busy wrapping himself around my body, and purring into my chest. Giles cleans his glasses, and replaces them again. We all know it's time for him to speak.

Willow's POV:

"Right," Giles says as he takes a deep breath. "Basically Buffy, Angel is a Warrior for the Powers that Be, much like yourself. He fights for the Powers that Be. He had a seer to help him fight evil, just as you have a watcher." Buffy rolls her eyes, not understanding any of it yet. "Well, Angel's seer recently died, and with his death he passed the visions to Angel. Whom you have just seen experience one."

"You mean Angel can see the future, oh wow!" she cries, "Now he can..."

Giles interrupts her commentary: "Actually it isn't a good thing. Angel now possesses two links to the Powers that Be. In a sense he is like an Oracle and constantly receiving messages directly from the Powers."

"You mean Angel is something like... holy," blurts out Spike. He laughs, "Well, Angelus always did love corrupting the pure..." I don't get the inside joke and give him a good stare. He shuts up. It surprises me how I can make him do things.

"Yes, well. For a normal human they could deal with it. Angel can't. He's a vampire and the demon within is constantly battling against this power. It is innately good, while Angel's demon is innately evil. Therefore they cannot co-exist. In the end, the visions shall drive him insane."

"How do we get rid of the visions," I ask, my voice surprisingly strong even though I'm trembling inside.

"We can't. Only with death can the visions be passed on to another," Giles confirms sadly, "Now back to Angel, while checking out the Codex, I discovered a prophecy that I never really took much notice of. It has to do with the Powers' second warrior and at the time I never knew it was Angel. It says that the Champion shall fall into darkness, and there shall be two to save him. One will give him strength to carry on fighting. The other shall give him love, companionship and mental strength to combat his pain and confusion. Now the prophecy gets a little confusing here, it says something about the three having to share body or something. It says "fuil" - now I'm not up on my Gaelic so...

"Blood..." whispers Angel from his place in Spike's arms. "They have to share blood - fuil."

"No... oh no..." I murmur.

"Willow, you know something..."

"I understand the prophecy," I answer softly.

"Well, so do I," Buffy interrupts. "I gave Angel my blood once, that means that I am one of the three..."

"No, you're not." Oh goddess, how can I tell her this? The prophecy has already come to past. "I'm the third. Spike is the second."

"No, that's not right. Angel and I... we're together..." Buffy stares at me with shocked, tear filled eyes. I hate hurting her. I hate having to say this, but we have to help Angel and that's more important. I think I love him... I think I was always meant to love him. I shall fight for him.

"We... I... Well... something happened," I tell Giles. Goddess, this is so embarrassing. I stare at Angel and tell them in one big sentence, "SpikeandAngelhadsexandsodidAngelandI" breath, "weexchangedblooditwasn'tintentionalitjusthappenedandIwantedtotouch..."

"Willow, take a breath!" shouts Giles.

I look over at Buffy to see her just sitting there staring at Angel. There is no emotion on her face, just a cold stony look. Oh dear, that's even worse than her anger.

"Look, what the chit," I glare at Spike, "err, Willow says is right. I had sex with Angel; we reclaimed each other and shared blood. Then Willow comes along, feeling the same heat we do, and she and the poof shagged, at the end she had a good nibble over my bite, and they consequently shared blood. All of you following this?"

"Angel, Spike and you are the three," Buffy restates unbelievingly.

"Yes." I answer. What can I say to her to stop the pain? I know what it feels like to feel betrayed by love. Look at Oz and me. I was ready to curse him when I found out about him and that foot disease girl. Oh dear, that isn't good. I think I might be making an enemy out of the Vampire Slayer - a girl 10 times stronger than me.

"So who's what then," Spike speaks up. "Am I his strength and Willow his seer guide?"

"I don't know," answers Giles rubbing his glasses. "When I came in, Angel have a vision, right?"

"Yep as soon as he saw Slutty over there."

"Did either of you feel it?"

"I didn't," I answer. "I felt him weaken. I needed to protect him, but that's all."

"Oh shit," mumbles Spike, "I'm the companion and stuff... No way! I'm the Big Bad, I kill things. I am not a nursemaid!" he screeches.

"Spike..." moans Angel from his place on Spike's chest.

"Shhh... It's okay, pet." Spike runs his hands over Angel's face and back, calming him again. "I'm here... oh bugger!" Spike hits himself around the head. "I'm turning into a bloody poof!"

"No, Spike," Giles can't help but grin as he speaks. "You will just feel protective around Angel because you will be able to sense his visions, and when he needs you. You are what grounds him into the present. To everyone else you can carry on being your vulgar self."

"Hee hee, I'm back!" Spike morphs into game face, and growls at Giles and Buffy.

"Spike, give over!" I command.

"You, Willow, are also feeling the bond. You are Angel's strength. I can assume that it will make you physically stronger, you will sense Angel's weakness and needs. You are already commanding around him, and protective of him with anyone that might come too close."

"I am?" I ask incredulously. Then I remember what I did to Buffy when she got too close. I never used my power like that before. There is an overwhelming feeling of jealousy if anyone comes near Angel. I can't stand the thought of another woman touching him, especially Buffy. Of course, Buffy and he were once lovers, and she still believes him to be her true love - her soul mate. I'm jealous of his feelings for her, even though deep down I know he'll always love her, but he's not *in* love with her. He's in *love* with Spike. Who is a man, so I can deal with that.

"So, what was Angel's vision?" Buffy suddenly speaks. She doesn't look at me but directly at Giles. I can almost taste her hostility towards me and Spike.

"Oh, good grief! We totally forgot, it might be important." Giles turns to Angel, and is about to touch him when Spike snarls. He backs off immediately.

"Angel-luv," Spike whispers into Angel's ear. He strokes his Sire's back gently, trying to keep him calm. "Can you tell me about the vision, pet. What did you see?"

My heart breaks as Angel lifts his head from Spike's chest. His eyes are bloodshot, and he's so pale and weak. The pain is visible on his face.

"I can't... please, Spike... I can't go back there... Please... no more..."

"Angel, you have to tell us," I order. My voice is full of authority and it makes me shiver with how cruel and heartless I sound. Yet, I feel as though he has to tell. He needs to share the pain of the visions with us. Otherwise, we can't heal it. I walk over and kneel beside my lover. I touch his face and he presses into my touch. I hate seeing Angel like this. He was always so strong, so big and protective. Now he can't even care for himself, he's broken by visions that he can't control. Thank the gods that he came to us. On his own, who knows what would have happened?

"I promise to make you feel better," Spike murmurs into Angel's ear. He runs his hands seductively down Angel's back, finally gripping his ass. Damn, he looks so fuck-able in leather. Bad Willow! Spike presses his lower body into Angel's hips and he moans softly. Buffy gives a loud huff and collects her groceries. I can't tell what she's thinking or feeling. I used to be able to understand her, she is... was my best friend, now I can't reach her. She's becoming so distant from me. She' no longer the Buffy I knew.

"Guns," Angel starts, his voice dragging my attention from Buffy. "It was those commando men and they were chasing something. A big human, but he wasn't. He'd been changed, that woman who... who touched me... she was there... she was replacing his body with demon parts... then he started ripping everyone apart! Blood everywhere! So much anger!" Angel's voice rises and increases, until he's sobbing and crying out about what he saw.

"Shhh, Angel," Spike comforts, pressing his body firmly against the other vampire's.

"Was there anymore, Angel?" asks Giles, who's taking notes. I'm so thankful that we have at least one person we cane turn to. With Giles' guidance, we might get through this.

"I don't... don't understand them..." Angel sobs in Spike's arms. His body trembles from re-living the vision again. I can't imagine what it must feel like. Does he experience what these people feel? Does he see everything from their eyes? Does he feel the pain of evil's actions?

"Will!" Angel suddenly screams, "Priests are coming... they hurt... Holtz burning me... hurts... hurts... save me... please... please, Will!"

"Angel, it's okay! I have you!" Spike gently rocks his crazed Sire.

"I believe that was the demon inside that is fighting against the visions," says Giles quietly to me, making more notes.

I shiver as I look into glazed and terrified eyes. I believe that Angel doesn't see us after the visions, just images of his past and the aftermath of the terror he witnesses.

"What do you mean? Angelus is doing that to Angel?" I question, shocked by the revelation.

"Yes, he's dredging up their past, confusing Angel about what he is witnessing in the visions. Soon Angel might not be able to tell the difference between what's real and not. He won't know what's happening, going to happen, and what has already past."

"Well, I'll just start cooking dinner while you think about this. You three staying?" Buffy asks us cheerfully from the kitchen.

"Yeah... sure." I mumble in surprise.

I observe her for a moment while Giles and Spike talk between themselves. Something has happened to her. In the last few seconds she's changed. How - I can't tell. I'm sure she's planning something.

"Buffy, are you okay?" I ask walking over to the kitchen area. She smiles and continues putting the food out. "I'm really sorry about everything that happened. I never meant to hurt you, it just... something made me, us... I'm just really sorry." I finish. To say something forced me to have sex with Angel would be lying. I could have stopped it, but I didn't want to. I wanted to touch him; I wanted to feel desired and loved. I feel whole, like I've never felt before. It is just like Angel said before - we are joined. We touched each other and felt whole - complete. Like we are the missing pieces to something... Well, I'm not really sure what we are. What are the 'three'. But even though I have these questions, I never want that to change - not even for Buffy's sake.

"Willow, I understand I really do. I know you weren't hurting me on purpose. I was wrong to get angry. Angel and me, well, we aren't together anymore. He's moved on and so should I. It was just a shock, Okay? Forgive me?" she gives me that smile that always melts my heart. I hug her, and she embraces me back. But for some reason it feels strange. Almost like it's forced. I don't know if it's on my part or hers.

Angel's POV:

The vision earlier has left me weak and restless. I've told Giles and Spike that it didn't feel urgent and those events were not happening now. In fact, they feel months away... Spike agrees with the assessment and says he feels no sense of urgency either. I still get flashes of the vision, but also another one. One very different to the first. This time with priests in red clothing, I discern a sewer and I'm running through it. Another moment, I'm in some large underground cavern, where a man whose name I know is Holtz starts to torture me. I can't tell if this is real or not. Did it happen or will it happen? Past, future and present are becoming a huge blur to me. The only thing I'm sure of is the presence of Spike, m' ionúin (my beloved) and Willow, mo cumhacht (my strength). When they talk to me I know they are real. I know that they shall protect me. They are the only people that ground me into the present.

"Burning..." I suddenly mumble into Spike's chest.

"Slayer, something's burning," Spike shouts out at the slay... Buffy.

"Angel, did you have another vision?" asks Giles, his interested peeking.

"Nah, we can smell it." Spike answers, with a sly grin.

I snuggle deeper into Spike's embrace wanting to never move. I desire to be here forever. With him is the only place I've felt safe since I received the visions - well, maybe even longer than that. I never blamed him for torturing me. If I was evil and wanted the ring, I would have done much worse. So I do understand, after all he is my Childe, and I did teach him that. It is strange how he can accept me so easily and quickly. Then again after our experience with the Initiative he might need someone to hold on to. I get the feeling sometimes that he experienced more than he lets on. That he can remember what they did to him - whatever it is that stops him from biting or harming humans.

"I hope you're all hungry," Buffy shouts from the kitchen, "there's enough here to feed an army."

"Oh, that reminds me," Giles says, "I brought some blood while I was out, for you and Spike."

"Thank you, Giles," I answer. I smile lightly and attempt to rise. My muscles tremble with the strain and in the end both Giles and Spike help me stand. Giles' touch alights more flashes of visions inside my mind, but I push them away. Spike gives me a curious look, but doesn't say anything. I wonder if he felt that? If he knows whenever I get a glimpse of a vision?

"Xander... door..." I mumble. In the vision, I glimpsed at Xander and a blond haired woman coming towards Giles' home. Spike smiles at me. I don't know why.

"Don't fight the visions, luv," he whispers while Giles answers the door.

"You know when I have them?" I ask back, in a vampire soft voice.

"I feel them on the edge of my mind. Kind of like an itch I can't scratch. I don't know what you see, but I know when they come. You can't fight them, Angel. Try and accept them, maybe they won't hurt as much." Spike soft fingers stroke my cheek and I lean into his touch. I don't know how to do what he says. It's like my whole body and mind rebels against the visions, causing me pain and suffering.

"Okay," I reply. I feel suddenly warm as he flashes a glaringly bright smile at me. I wish I could kiss him, here and now.

"Deadboy!" Xander cries upon noticing me. "And Deadboy junior. Shouldn't Buffy be around staking you now? Wait a minute... what are you and Spike doing together... and in leather! Quickly Giles, a stake."

"Angel isn't evil, Spike can't bite you," Giles answers calmly and takes his jacket.

"Huh?" Xander looks at the three of us with surprise.

"Hi, I'm Anya, and wow! You two are really cute!" A leggy blond enters behind Xander and immediately comes over to shake my hand. I back away. Giles touched me before and it set off another vision, I won't risk it again.

"Are you sure he isn't evil?" Xander whispers to Giles.

"I'm not evil again! Why does everyone think that?" I retort back. I step away from Anya, and Xander takes her arm to lead her away from me. "I haven't been evil for a long time."

"Yes, dear," Spike grins and pats my arm. I growl at him.

"So everyone ready for dinner," Buffy calls from the kitchen. She walks in carrying an unnaturally large sized turkey, followed by Willow with roast potatoes and peas. Willow gives me a gentle smile as she passes.

"Come on, gather round, we're all friends... well, kinda friends here." She gives me, Spike and Willow a strange look. I shiver remembering the visions of Buffy from before. The problem is I don't know what it is that makes me afraid. They really weren't specific about what she'll do.

Everyone stands nervously around the table. No one is comfortable with each other, and we all have our little unspoken anxieties and fears. Finally, Giles and Willow take matters into their own hands and guides us to the table. Willow sits Spike and me next to each other making a space for herself on my right. Then, Giles gives Buffy a seat at the head of the table, while he takes the opposite end; Xander and Anya sit facing us.

For a long moment we sit in silence. Willow goes off and brings Spike and myself a mug of warmed blood. She reseats herself next to me. She gently takes my hand and smiles encouragingly. Xander and Buffy both give us an evil glare, but say nothing.

"So Slayer, you kill your own turkey?" Spike enquires breaking the silence. "Just to make sure, you didn't stake it did you? Because I would hate to find a stake left in there."

"I think the turkey looks wonderful, Buffy," Giles interrupts before Spike can say anything more.

"Yeah, can't wait to taste it," Xander grins, holding his plate out for Buffy to give him a slice.

Soon everyone starts eating - in silence. Spike and myself drink our blood, while everyone but Willow turns away in disgust. It's strange that I feel comfortable drinking it with Willow, she seems to accept all our vampire needs. She doesn't act afraid of me in any way. Unlike Buffy who was never able to accept that under the soul, I am still a vampire. I missed being that. I have the urges of a vampire, and being with Spike makes me able to act some of that out. Okay, I'm just talking about the sex at the moment. I miss vampire sex. I miss the blood and the biting, the near impossibility of hurting his vampire body.

"Enjoying it, Peaches," Spike leans over and grins at me. I shiver at his suggestive manner, I don't think he was speaking of the blood. Oh damn, I hope he can't read my mind. I suddenly think about Spike naked and tied to the bed, writhing as I suck him off. Spike gives me a luscious grin, over his mug of blood and licks his lips clean. His eyes drop down into my lap, and the grin becomes wider. Damn, I think he can smell me. Beside me Willow elbows me in the ribs and I draw my attention away from Spike. I think everyone noticed me staring at him, as he gave my groin an eyeful.

"So, what are you and Spike doing here then?" asks Xander, he's been desperate to ask that all night, "and why isn't junior here trying to kill everyone?"

"Oh, that's easy," Buffy comments, while eating her turkey. "Spike can't bite humans. Those commandos captured him and they did something to his head. Angel has visions, given to him by a dead Seer. Then they come to my town and with Willow, they screw the hell out of each other. I'm not straight about that part, Will. Did you screw both of them or just Angel? And was that before or after Angel fucked Spike?" She smiles sweetly and continues eating.

I can't believe she just said that. Xander's jaw drops open and he stares at Willow and me, then back to Willow. Giles chokes on his turkey and Anya has to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre. Me, I feel like burying myself in a nice deep hole - on the other side of the world. Spike just throws his head back and laughs. Suddenly, he's grabbing hold of my face, and drawing me into a deep kiss.

The table is silent while everyone stares at Spike' mouth attached to mine. "I think this is the best Thanksgiving ever," he proclaims taking a breath. I think I'll have to agree with him on some parts. He covers my mouth again, groping heavily and we continue to kiss in the silent room.



End part 2