Valentine Moon.

Series: To Each Holiday There is a Reason

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com -

Archived: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc.

Spoilers: None really - basically all the seasons - and lets just say Spike has a soul.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex (Prepare for sappiness. I tried to avoid it... but the valentine bunny just wouldn’t die!)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summery: A sequel to 12 Days/New years Surprise. 10 years into the future, a soul-ed Spike seduced his Sire with 12 gifts for Christmas. He plans to do it again on the most romantic night of the year.

Note: Dedicated to Rose, Helen, Josey, & Kld - Love you Guys!


Valentine Moon.
By Shara Nesu


13th February 2013: Night.
Angel’s Journal:

Who the hell would have Childer? I can’t believe what Spike has done. He’s sent valentine cards to everyone he knows and lots he doesn‘t... and they all think they came from me. I’ve had five invitations to dinner already (and not all those are from women). I have no idea what he’s playing at. Why is he doing this? I mean... Okay, what’s my problem?

The problem is *HE* hasn’t asked me. There has been no card for me. No invitation to dinner for a romantic night with my lover. No nothing! Just what does he think...

“Angel! Vision!”

I jump up from the desk and run downstairs. This had better be good. I was intending on brooding all night.

14th February 2013: Day.

Angel’s Journal:

Why the hell did I ever fall for Spike? William? Whatever! Why did I fall in love with him? Which is totally true - I do love him. I love how we fuck. How we kiss. I love his mouth. His body. His mind... sometimes. I love how I can chain him to the bed, beat him black and blue, and he always begs me for more. He makes me whole. He makes me happy.

Damn, that sounds so sappy. Maybe it’s the day. Valentine’s day. The day that celebrates true love... or the Priest who married lovers and got put to death for it... The day I should be celebrating my love for him. But no, he’s not here. He hasn’t been here all day. Bastard! No long fuck all night. No kiss in the morning. No snuggling down to sleep away the daylight hours. I’m going to bed alone. To a cold empty bed.

I fling the gold pen down, and shove my journal into the drawer. I’ve taken a shower, wrapped myself in a silken dressing gown, and sit waiting for my lover to come home. He hasn’t. I’m naked, getting cold, and I want to go to bed. I spent all night hunting down and killing the demon from Cordelia’s vision. I want company. Bloody Childer!

I’m giving up waiting. I close the door to the bedroom behind me and strip off the long gown. It crumples to the floor, and I can’t be bothered to pick it up. I slide between the dark silken sheets of my bed, and close my eyes. All I feel is cold and empty. Spike isn’t here.

Early Evening:

What’s this? I awaken to discover a letter left on my chest. I pick up the envelope and tear open the thick white paper. Inside is one sheet of good quality writing paper. It must be from Spike... the paper is from my desk, and only he would steal things from me. I pull out the letter.

Poof. Dinner at 5. Be there.

Underneath there is a little drawing of a toothpick? Shovel? Oh, a spike.

I crumble up the paper and throw it across the room. Gee, how romantic, Spike. That’s sure to get me into bed within 5 seconds. Is it me? Doesn't he desire me anymore? Doesn’t he like how I torture him, fuck him, or drain him dry? Has Spike fallen out of love with me? Well thanks! Our affair lasts what... less than two friggin’ months!

I snarl at the thoughts of my childe, and get dressed. He’s so infuriating. All that work over Christmas he put in to seduce me, and the time we spent in that barn at new years. What the fuck was that all about? Fun? Someone he can pass the time with? I drag on my clothing - not realising I’m choosing leather jeans and red velvet top.

I storm down the stairs and into the empty lobby, the rest of my family took the day off to celebrate in their own way. I breathe deeply trying to pinpoint my annoying lover. Bastard! Blood... Animal blood... kitchen. I take a deep breath testing the scent again. Yep, hot animal blood. How nice for a romantic dinner.

I slowly enter the Kitchen, looking around for Spike and notice a steaming mug on the counter. And there in the corner, leaning on the kitchen table is Spike reading a newspaper.

“Bloods on the counter,” he calls out, not even turning to face me.

I snarl in fury, and grab up the mug, drinking the hot sustaining liquid down in two gulps. “This is it?” I snap.

“Yep,” he answers back, his voice without emotion. “What more do you fucking want? I got food, didn’t I?”

Was that a hint of emotion in his voice? An edge of anger... disappointment? What have I done? Nothing. I’ve been available. I fucked him all the other night, made love to him the day before, chained him up and beat him before that. What did I do wrong?

“Angel. You. Are.” Spike turns to face me; his face distorted by fanged teeth and glowing eyes. “A. Fucking. Prick!” He yells poking me in the chest with a long tapered finger with each word.

“What! Spike, I’ve done-”

“Done? Done!” he screeches, “You’ve done fuck all, Angel! This is bloody Valentine’s day. I expected more... I thought... I thought you loved me.” Those last words are whispered, his voice quiet and broken.

“I do!” I cry. How the hell could he think different? “But you’ve never thought of me. This holiday comes around and you never paid me any attention...”

“Paid attention? Bloody hell, Angel! I’ve been trying to get your blasted attention all bloody week. What the hell did you think the cards were about?”

“You didn’t send me one!” I scream back.

“Neither did you!”

Oh crap! We both fall silent, staring at each other uncomfortably for the first time in years. I didn’t think. I just assumed.... Okay, I’m not the romantic. I’m not the planner like Spike is, with all the ideas he comes up with - like at Christmas and New Year. I try and think of something like that and I come up with a good fuck...or nailing a puppy to the front door. Which I’m sure none of my family would appreciate. I just can’t think of anything. I can’t come up with the surprises and adventures. Hell, the puppy was all Angelus could come up with too!!

“Spike... I...”

What can I say? I’m sorry? I didn’t think?

“What do you want to say, Angel? ‘Sorry, I didn’t think again!’” Spike snarls, throwing his cup across the room, just missing my head. It smashes against the wall, pieces of porcelain and blood splatter everywhere.

“No... I just... Spike...”

“You know what, Angel? Forget it. Just forget it.” Spike storms past me and I get the instant whiff of pain and sadness.

I’ve hurt my lover. The one I love more than anything. Right. Enough. Think of how to make this up to him. A dinner out... hah, too embarrassing. Roses? No, done that. Chains? No. Damn! I don’t know what constitutes a romantic outing! I mean the last one I went on, Buffy nearly ended up dead! Then there was that time I gave her the ring, and then I turned into Angelus. Then... Look just admit it - planning romantic dates and I do not mix! Yet, I can’t lose Spike.

I can’t! Think! Thin---

What the fuck?! The ground around me starts to tremble, and shake. The whole kitchen vibrates, the walls crumbing as the floor cracks. Earthquake! Only small I know, but enough to make all the walls shake. Enough to knock a lintel loose. Shoddy workmanship!

“Spike!” The ceiling cracks and I’m not fast enough. Plaster, wood and concrete rain down upon me, burying me beneath a mound of rubble. My leg cracks, and a pain rockets through my right shoulder. “Spike!” I cry over the din of crumbling walls. I know I’m being buried, but I can’t think of that. I need to get to Spike. He’s in the lobby... there’s so many dangers there! He could be dead, buried, anything! “Spike!!”

The door to the kitchen is swung open, and a terrified Spike appears. He tries to run to me but suddenly, before we can connect, the roof gives way and we are buried under the rubble. I cough as I draw breath, trying to shout again. Trying to tell him to run. Dust and plaster fills my mouth - silencing me. I’m covered, my body crushed beneath a huge weight of bricks. I can only scream inside my mind. Scream for my Childe. Pray that he’s unhurt.

Oh Will, my love, forgive me. Forgive me for not thinking of you, for expecting you to do everything in this relationship. I’m just so scared. So scared of messing it up, like I did with everyone else. I can’t lose you. I can’t!

Spike! And then darkness.

Valentine’s Day: Night

“Angel! Sire!”

I manage to spit the rubble from my mouth, and move my head. There’s a gap around my upper body, allowing me to move my arm and head. Above me I realise why. Spike has managed to burrow his way down to me, and I can see his legs and lower body. I try and wriggle up to him, but my legs are trapped. It feels like the lintel itself is holding me down. I gasp as I move my leg, realising it must be broken. A clean snap from the feeling, and it hasn’t broken the skin. I can’t smell much blood, just scrapes and cuts.

“Sire! Oh god, Sire! Please be okay!”

There’s panic in his voice. Concern. He does care about me. He was hurt. Hurt because I didn’t do anything for Valentines - I just left everything to him. I didn’t even try. This is my fault. If only I had - we would have never been here when the earthquake hit. I could be trapped on some bed with him instead!

“Spike, I’m here! I’m okay, but my legs are trapped.” I manage to grab his flailing leg. He calms with my touch and stops moving. “There’s a gap around my head. Can you move down?”

“Oh god, Angel! I thought...” There is a sound of a soft sob, but then a harsher voice takes over. The Spike personality. “You’d better be fine, you have a lot to make up for, mate!”

I laugh softly, but help him move downwards. Suddenly, he yelps, and stays still. He’s in a very awkward position. His legs are resting against my chest, and my face in his groin. Nice position for a bed, but not here.

“Are you okay?” I call, holding tight to his legs.

Spike starts to make a strange sound, and as it increases in volume, I realise he’s laughing. “I’m stuck!” he giggles.

I can’t help but join in at the ridiculous position we have found ourselves in. I press my head against his strong thigh, chuckling along with him. Then it hits me. What a perfect position we are in. I am on my side facing his groin. I can move my head and one arm, the other being trapped beneath my body. I’m in a perfect place to beg forgiveness from my beloved Childe.

“Spike?”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m sorry about today,” I start and I have to smile when Spike gives a loud gasp. I don’t usually do this. Certainly not since I’ve merged more with my demon. I don’t just shout out - I’m sorry all the time. It’s just not me. I do it differently. I touch him, seduce him. “I’m so sorry. I should have thought of you today, beloved. I was just... I just make a mess off everything. Just take Buffy and me. And Darla. And you... I’m.. I just have this touch where everything goes wrong.”

Spike gives a deep, shuddering sigh and his skin trembles under my tender touch. “I thought you didn’t want me,” he whispers. Gone is that harsh accent, and tough guy attitude. Before me is total William. “It hurt, Angel.”

I smell tears, and I know how deeply I’ve hurt my lover, deeper than I ever thought.

“I’m a total bastard,” I mutter to him, my heart breaking as he gives a little chuckle. “But I’ll never stop loving you.”

I press my fingers into his hips and rub my face into his soft... nope, hardening groin. His jeans are rough against my cheek, and I decide that I need to feel a little skin here. With a little working, and a few startled grunts from Spike, I find the top of his zipper with my teeth. With a quick move of my head, I pull it down, flicking the button open after. I nudge the flaps apart, allowing his cock to flop free. He’s hard and it rubs against my face.

“Oh god, Angel!” Will cries in surprise. I give him a quick kiss, and smile as his pale length jerks again in surprise.

“I love you, my William.” I tell him, before taking that gorgeous male organ into my mouth.

He yells as I slide him down, letting his cock into my throat. I manage to hold back a gag, relaxing my throat. I shift, move nearer, and then swallow around him. I’m finally satisfied, as my lips press against his soft skin and pubic hair. I take a deep breath through my nose, taking in his scent. He smells like cigarettes, chocolate, and whiskey. Beneath that I can scent his blood, his age, and above all I can smell something purely him. Scent Spike. I breathe again, never wanting to move.

“Oh fucking hell, damn well suck me!” My childe hollers. I almost choke when I give a little laugh.

I reluctantly pull my lips away and leave him with a quick kiss on the tip. He moans in disappointment as I release him. He was expecting a good long suck. I bring my free hand up to his cock and wrap my fingers around him. A good, deep groan issues from his lips. I rub my palm up and down, feeling him quiver against me. He’s got a fantastic looking cock. Beautiful. I’ve seen quite a few in my time... not sucking wise... but most men, no matter how handsome they are, no matter how well endowed, have damn ugly dicks. They are either too thick, too bent, too long, too short. But not Spike. It’s long enough to fit well into the back of my throat. Thick enough to stretch my mouth. Straight enough to feel so damn good inside my ass. And the colour - the pale pink skin and deep rose tip, makes me want to eat him like an ice cream. He’s perfection. I find my mouth watering just at the thought of my Childe’s penis. And in this position - well, he’s all mine until we’re rescued. Which hopefully will be late tomorrow morning. If he doesn’t forgive me after this - he never will.

I will prove to him how much I love him, want him, and need him. I need him to tell me when I’m being a complete dick. He makes me feel like a vampire... a man... but above all, he makes me feel loved. I’m whole with my Childe. I can be a vampire - he loves me to bite him, beat him, and then take his tight little ass until he screams in blissful agony. But I can also just be a man. I can lie in his arms, watch the TV with him, and laugh at his antics. We can make love, kiss and caress with the tenderest of touches.

I never want him to leave me - I’ll never allow it.

I stroke him firmly, up and down with a strong hold. My fingers pulling at his foreskin when I reach the tip. Now, I’m going to show him just how much I notice what he likes. Spike has a wonderfully sensitive spot on his handsome length - just below the foreskin, on the underneath to be exact. I find that spot stroking it with my fingers, knowing I’ve found it when he gives a loud groan.

I concentrate on that place, stroking gently, first with my fingers, and then I lean forward and tease it with my tongue. A louder gasp now. I press the tip of my tongue against the point of desire, thrusting against it, licking it, nibbling it. I take the skin between my teeth and pinch it. That earns me a small yelp of desire. I feel his cock throbbing against my fingers and face. He’s on the edge, and I won’t give up. I just continue torturing him in the most pleasant of ways. My fingers travel down to his balls, rolling them in the little space I have between his flesh and tight denim. They tighten even more...any second... any second...

“Angel!”

Spike’s cock pulsates and at the last moment I take the head into my mouth. Cool, dead cum spills over my tongue, pouring down my throat. I swallow it all, suckling until the last drop. Oh the taste! He’s like... like champagne! Vampire champagne. Cum mixed with a hint of his blood. Cum with that taste of pure Spike. I want more.

“What the...” Spike gasps, as I take his cock back into my mouth.

He’s soft and very sensitive after such a powerful orgasm. I can’t wait! I need more. I suck on his soft skin, lapping at the veins, the tip, pushing back the foreskin. He yells and writhes, but I can feel him getting harder... and harder. Until, finally, oh yeah! He’s filling my mouth, the hard tip pressing against my throat. I relax the muscles, still sucking and lapping at him, but allowing him deeper inside. He moans, and thrusts his hips forward with one movement, burying his penis deep within me.

I scent my Childe again; my nose pressed into his silky curls. I’ll never get enough of his smell, his taste. I tighten my throat around his cock, and then start swallowing. Spike cries out, bucking his hips into my face. A deep purr fills the tight space, as my Childe writhes in pleasure. This isn’t going to last long; I let him fuck my mouth, sucking furiously in time with his thrusts. Oh, fill me again my love.

“Fuck! Oh Sire! Damn! Oh luv!”

I relax my throat even more, swallowing as he thrusts in, tightening my lips as he pulls out.

“Oh luv, your mouth! I’m gonna!”

That’s the only warning I get. With one last thrust, my Childe’s second load floods my throat. I lick him clean, savouring the taste. The wonderful taste. The taste that makes me want to do it all over again... In fact, I think I will. I release my Childe’s length, and wrap my fingers around the base, starting to stimulate him again.

“NOOO! Oh Angel, for fucks sake! I can’t take it.”

I grin, pressing my cheek into his tightening penis. “It might be hours, my Childe. Days until they find us. You’re stuck there. I’m stuck here. And I have the perfect distraction before me. I’m going to make it up to you, William. I’ll show you how much I love you.”

“No! I know, okay! You love me! Now let go of my fucking cock!”

I take the tip into my mouth, suckling lightly.

“No! I love you, Angel. I forgive you. Anything! Just stop! Please!” He gasps, writhing, his legs trying to push me away. “Please!”

Nope, I’m not convinced. I don’t think he’s forgiven me yet. I take him back into my mouth, my hands teasing his balls as I start to lap at that special spot.

“NO!!!!!”



The End.