Untitled Angel

by Wgang

Lindsey/Angel


Untitled Angel
by Wgang


Angel watched as the portal opened up over Lindsey’s head. As the symbols floated off the humans body Lindsey gave Angel a confused dazed look.

The former lawyer blinked his eyes as though waking up from a long sleep.

Angel watched as Lindsey focused on him. The blue eyes grew wide as fear filled them. He looked up and then reached out saying, “Angel.”

Angel moved before he knew he was moving. Just as Lindsey's feet left the floor Angel had him around the naked waist holding him tight. Lindsey wrapped his own arms around the vampire's waist holding on for dear life.

The vortex disappeared. Shuddering slightly Lindsey pulled back and looked up.

“Angel, what…why am I here?” Lindsey stuttered.

Angel noticed that Lindsey didn’t let go of him. Lindsey’s hands were trembling where they gripped him tight.

Angel gripped the boys chin and looked deep into the blue eyes.

Lindsey stared back. He had nothing to hide from his former enemy. Hell he didn’t even know how he got here. Last thing he remembered was being in Texas.

Angel could read nothing but confusion and anxiety in the big beautiful eyes. Beautiful eyes where the hell did that come from. He also could not sense any subterfuge in Lindsey’s scent.

Just then Cordelia yelled out a warning.

Angel shoved Lindsey behind him and watched as the former head of Wolfram and Hart appeared and walked towards them.

Angel felt a hand grab the back of his shirt and knew that Lindsey needed to touch him…the boy was off balance and needed to feel safe. Right now Angel was that safety net.

“It’s okay, Linds. He has to go through me to get to you,” Angel reassured the anxious boy.

Angel cursed under his breath. Boy, Lindsey would kill him if he knew Angel thought of him as a boy. But he did.

Cordelia was inching her way towards the door in hopes of getting Spike inside to help.

“How sweet, Angel. Protecting your former enemy. If you had just stayed put Lindsey McDonald would be no more. He would have been sent to an alternate dimension just like the rest of Wolfram and Hart when the creature killed them. Poor Lindsey is the last one.”

“The only place the boy is going is with me. I figured I saved his life so it now belongs to me and I will decide what to do with him. Quite frankly it seems to me that poor Lindsey has no idea what was going on,” Angel snarled.

“True, he is completely in the dark. We needed him…no I needed him and Eve was sent to bring him back. The boy is rather predictable…we never could whip all the compassion out of him no matter how hard we tried. We threatened his family and surprisingly we threatened you and your people and he folded. All that was needed was putting the tattoos on his body and he became our puppet, our toy and Lindsey was always such a special toy,” Harlan said his voice dripping in venom.

Angel felt Lindsey grip his arm squeezing so tight that if Angel could bruise he would.

“Fuck off, Harlan and go back to hell where you belong. Lindsey is with me now and I won’t have him threatened and hurt,” Angel spat very close to ripping Harlan apart. Granted the man was already dead, but he would enjoy it.

“Really, well now my dear Angel does that mean that you claim him. The rest of your team was part of the original deal with you running the firm. Therefore, they are pretty much untouchable. However, Lindsey was not part of the deal. We still have an interest in him. Like I said we and especially I still have a vested interest him. He was the best fuck I’ve ever had,” Harlan laughed as he watched Lindsey flinch and pale.

“You raped me, you old bastard and that damn contract kept me tied here,” Lindsey yelled as he shoved Angel and headed for Harlan.

Angel stumbled caught off guard by Lindsey’s sudden move. A glimmer of a movement and Angel saw Cordelia run out of the room.

Harlan smiled as Lindsey approached him. Good…just a few more steps and he would grab the boy and they would be gone. He would finally get to bend that hot body over and ram inside that hot tight sheath. It had been so long since he had McDonald writhing in pain beneath him.

Angel never moved so fast. He placed himself between the two men. As Lindsey went to go around him, Angel very calmly reached out and wrapped Lindsey up tight against him. Chest to chest Angel placed his hand on the back of Lindsey’s head holding him in place, the other hand pinned both of the former lawyer’s wrists behind his back. Angel uses his incredible strenghth to hold the innocent in place. Innocent…a year ago he wouldn’t have applied that term to Lindsey McDonald. Now it seemed appropiate.

As Lindsey opened his mouth a cold hand covered it. He heard Angel hiss, “Quiet, boy.”

Lindsey jerked. All he could think of was that he was closer to the enigmatic vampire than he had ever been. Angel was holding him so tight he knew there would be bruises tomorrow. And boy!…boy!… why the hell was the sanctimonious dead guy calling him a boy. This claiming shit didn’t sound real great either. Sure he had always had the hots for Angel, but claiming sounded way to possessive for him. But the most worrying thing was that Lindsey was held so close to Angel’s body that the vampire was sure to feel the response his body had to the vampires. He could feel his groin harden slightly.

“Like the feel of him in your arms, Angel. He is a nice piece. Unfortunately he has a smart mouth, but the pretty hole can be filled so he can’t speak. I know that from personal experience. He’s not the best cocksucker I’ve ever had but then again until he came here he hadn’t had any practice. Believe me I was thrilled when I found out he was a virgin…a cherry. No one had fucked his mouth or his ass. And let me tell you his ass is perfect and oh so tight,” Harlan said deliberately igniting Lindsey’s temper. What he didn’t count on was Angel’s reaction.

“It’s a real shame you’re already dead, Harlan or I’d kill you right now. I often wondered how you kept Lindsey here when I could sense he wasn’t evil like the rest of you. Now I know. Threaten his family and friends and force him to sign the contract. Well that’s over. Lindsey is free and like I said I’m claiming him,” Angel hissed so angry it was all he could to contain the demon that wanted out to rip Harlan to shreds. The only thing stopping him was the fear that if he failed then the boy in his arms would be easy prey for the partners.

“Then go ahead and claim him, Angel. You won’t leave here without a fight until you do. Now you might make it out okay, but he’s only human and he could get killed. Or we could just take him while you’re otherwise occupied. You’d be amazed how many times an ass can be fucked when you’re in a hurry.”

Angel tensed. Fuck, the old bastard was right and it looked like his own thoughts were right on target. Lindsey could get hurt, Cordy was already outside of the room and with Spike, but Lindsey was still vulnerable. Feeling dampness on his hand Angel looked down. Tilting Lindsey head back, he saw that the blue eyes were shut and tears were seeping out of their corners. At that moment it all came together.

Lindsey was meant to be his, always had been. He had plenty of opportunity to kill the lawyer when they had fought but he never had. Now he knew why. Angelus had never taken a mate…not really. Darla probably came closest. Angel certainly never had come close not even Buffy could have been considered his mate. Angel now felt Angelus screaming to get out…to protect Lindsey…to claim him…to kill anyone who harmed his chosen mate. There was only one way out of this mess and Angel hoped Lindsey would forgive him because it would tie them together forever.

If possible Angel tugged the pliant body closer. It was then that he felt Lindsey’s hard cock up against his. Lust hit the vampire like a sledgehammer. Lindsey wanted him…and the position he held the human in indicated that the boy liked to be held and dominated…preferred being submissive and taken. Angel knew he was guessing, but they would sort it out later. Now he needed to get the boy out of here and to his…no their room.

“Lindsey do you trust me?” Angel whispered gazing down at the beautiful face.

Blue eyes opened awash with tears. Tears of anger, and shame for what Harlan had divulged.

Lindsey gazed back at Angel and knew then what was going to happen. Angel’s dark eyes looked at him with concern and wonder of wonders affection. The vampire didn’t feel disgust at what Lindsey had been forced to submit to. Angel was going to claim him. Lindsey knew what was involved with a vampire claiming a human mate. They were going to exchange blood and there would be no turning back. The blood would tie them together for all time. Lindsey felt a jolt as he realized this was something he wanted and needed. Always had yearned for it ever since he met the vampire. He slowly nodded his head.

Slowly Angel removed his hand and cradled the back of Lindsey’s head. The vampire placed his cold lips over Lindsey’s and when the sweet mouth opened up he slipped his tongue inside. At Lindsey’s moan Angel released the wrist’s he gripped. Lindsey hugged the larger man around the waist as he felt Angel placed his large hand over his ass pushing their groins closer together.

After devouring the sweet mouth for several minutes, Angel began nipping down the neck enjoying the way the slightly smaller body was wiggling in his arms. The soft whimpers coming out of Lindsey’s mouth were such a turn on.

Shifting slightly Angel curved his arm around Lindsey body, he released the firm ass he was kneading and placed his hand over Lindsey crotch. He planned on sending the boy over the edge then bleeding him.

Rubbing the boy through his jeans, Angel let the gorgeous body drape back over his other arm shoving the bare chest up. Suckling at the tiny brown nubs Angel loved hearing Lindsey’s shout as the cold mouth touched his sensitive skin.

Lindsey buried his hands in Angel’s hair and tugged the vampire up so they could kiss again. When Lindsey knew he was close he pushed Angels head away. Looking up into the dark eyes Lindsey saw his future and knew it was what he wanted.

Seeing the question in the face looming over his, Lindsey whispered, “I love you, I just wanted you to know that.”

He turned his head submissivly giving the vampire easy access to his throat.

Lindsey didn’t flinch when Angel’s game face appeared.

“I’ve been ready for you for a long time. I just never knew it until now. Just for the record I love you to,” Angel said then his fangs appeared as he lowered his head.

The second the L word sunk into Lindsey’s brain he panicked. Angel couldn’t love him it would bring Angelus back to roam the earth.

Lindsey began struggling to get away. He heard Harlan laughing in the background. As Harlans insane cackling filled the room, Angel tightened his arm pinning Lindsey upper body to his own dark clad chest.

As the sharp teeth brushed his neck Lindsey sobbed in terror. He felt Angel undo his jeans and the denim fall low over his hips. His underwear was pushed down and he felt the air on his cock as it sprang free. A cold hand wrapped around his cock. A cock that despite what was going to happen was still hard.

As Angel rubbed his thumb across the cockhead he licked Lindsey’s neck. Pre-cum coated his hand, the smell intoxicated him.

Whispering low enough for only Lindsey to hear, “Relax, baby. You’ll be mine in just a few minutes. All mine, but you’ll belong to Angel not Angelus.”

Angel had been surprised when Lindsey had begun to struggle. Then he realized that Lindsey was unaware that Angel had his soul permanently attached…Angelus would not appear because Angel loved the lawyer.

There was not time to soothe the scared boy. Angel licked then gently inserted his fangs and began to feed.

Lindsey continued to struggle even as he felt his blood being sucked out of his body. Angel sped up his strokes on the warm shaft in his hand.

In spite of himself Lindsey began thrusting into Angels hand. Lindsey’s climax hit as Angel gave one last pull on the throbbing vein. Lindsey’s blood was so rich it was already an obsession with him.

As the boy began to lose consciousness Angel bit into his own wrist and sucked his own blood into his mouth. Then he lowered his mouth to Lindsey’s. Forcing his way into the sweet cavern he dribbled blood down the throat of his mate. The human was forced to swallow.

The last vision Lindsey saw before he fainted was Angel raising up after feeding him blood. There was blood on the vampire’s mouth. As his vision dimmed he saw Angel lick his lips then he saw nothing.

Angel looked over at Harlan. The old man was still cackling. But even as he laughed his eyes were roving hungrily over the semi nude body of his former employee.

Lindsey was still draped over Angel’s arm his weight of no consequence to the vampire. His head falling back baring his throat, that surprisingly was not bloody as Angel had lapped it all up and then closed the wound. The arms hanging limply down at his sides. Angel’s arm was long enough that the arm that held the boy close was long enough that Angel’s hand rested on Lindsey’s ass holding him up.

Lindsey’s nipples were hard little nubs and still damp from the vampires earlier attentions.

Angel saw Harlan's eyes zero in on the limp wet cock that he still held in his hand. Moving slowly he slipped the shaft under the underwear then pulled the pants up giving the boy some privacy.

Raising his hand to his mouth Angel licked every finger as Harlan watched licking his own lips.

“The boy tastes delicious, but you already know that don’t you?” Angel asked his voice dropping to a deadly level.

“No, I don’t his pleasure was of no interest. As long as he opened his mouth or spread his ass when ordered to that was all I cared about,” Harlan snorted at the thought that he would worry about someone else’s pleasure.

“Good, I don’t want anyone else to know his taste,” Angel purred.

“Oh come on Angelus. I read all about you. You don’t take mates. You rape and then kill. The little bastard won’t last long as you pound inside his ass. I just have a favor let me fuck him first. It’s been awhile and he was the best fuck I’d ever had. His ass was so tight the first time I mounted him he had to spend time in the hospital. The tears and internal injuries had to be taken care of. After that he learned to relax as he was fucked.”

At that moment Spike came barreling through the door with Gunn and Wesley right behind him. Cordy and Fred were behind the men.

“Spike I need you to stay with me. Gunn take Lindsey to my room and put him in my bed. Stand guard over him…you no one else. Cordy I need some first aid supplies taken to my room. I will take care of Lindsey when I get up there. Wesley, Fred, start going over everything that has happened. We need to do some damage control and find out how to protect the boy. Right now only Spike and I are in this room.”

With the tone of voice Angel was using his people jumped to obey.

Spike was itching for a fight. He could tell by his sire’s voice that Angel was pissed and out for blood and it had something to do with the gorgeous body that Angel was now gently handing over to Gunn

As Gunn took Lindsey into his arms, Angel leaned down and kissed the soft lips of his chosen one.

“Take care, Linds. I’ll be up in a few minutes.”

After Gunn and Wesley had left, Angel faced off with Harlan who was definitely looking worried. Yeah he was dead but there was dead then there was DEAD.

“You miscalculated Harlan. My soul is permanently attached. Angelus is no more. I do love Lindsey and HE IS MINE. You touched and abused him when he had no way to fight back. So you will suffer then you will die.”

Harlan screamed but there was no way out for him. He called for help but there was no help. The other partners wanted to stay on the relative good side of Angel. Lindsey was off limits at least for the discernable future.

Angel and Spike spent the next thirty minutes slowly torturing Harlan to death. It ended with Harlan’s head rolling across the floor. The body and the head then disappeared with a flash of fire and light.

As the two vampires left the room, Spike said, “That was fun, Angel. I do have a question is the boy in your bed my new brother?”

Angel laughed. Leave it to Spike to just get to the heart of the matter.

“No, I’m not bringing him across. I wouldn’t do that to him.”

Angel then turned and placed his hands on Spikes shoulders.

“I just want you to know that I am sorry for turning you into a vampire. I will never do that to someone again.”

Spike was shocked. Angel hardly ever touched him except in anger or sheer frustration. It felt kinda good to see this side of his sire.

“I know that Angel. I realized it a long time ago. We’ve both done stuff we will regret forever. Now we just try to even the balance sheet and help people.”

“Yeah, you’re right. As far as Lindsey is concerned, he is my chosen mate. I know you could smell the blood and sex when you entered the room. We shared blood as I got him off. That is as far as it’s gone. It will go further later. The connection won’t be totally complete until I mount him and take him.”

“I’m glad for you, sire. You need someone and quite frankly every time you talked about this Lindsey I could see that your emotions were tangled. One minute angry the next exasperated with grudging affection mingled in.”

As they reached the main lobby they separated.

“Besides, Angel. With you taken that leaves Buffy all for me,” Spike laughed as he hurried down the hall.

Angel just shook his head. His child had always liked to have the last word. And he was right. Buffy was nothing to him but a fond memory. Spike was welcome to her.

Wesley and Fred were knee deep in research and barely acknowledged him as he stalked by the office. Reaching his office he took his private elevator up to his suite.

When the doors opened Cordy was waiting for him.

“He’s still unconscious.”

Seeing that Angel’s clothes were bloody Cordy suggested a quick shower.

As Angel headed for the bathroom he turned and said, “Thanks, Cordy. I know Lindsey was never your favorite person.”

“That was before when he was an evil lawyer. I heard what was said, and I know what Lindsey was subjected to. There were times he looked like a lost little boy, but I thought it was just a cover. I don’t think it was. You have a lot of healing to do with him, Angel. Just be gentle,” Cordy said smiling as she left the suite.

Five minutes later Angel was dressed in his silk pajama bottoms. He headed into his bedroom to find Gunn standing next to the bed.

“He’s still out, boss. Hasn’t stirred since I laid him down. He going to be okay? Cordy kinda told us how he’d been abused.”

At Angels annoyed look Gunn hastened to say, “She did it so we’d understand him better. Glad she did. Now I won’t verbally attack him. Might have before.”

“Tell everyone that no one is to mention what Lindsey had to endure from his bosses. I don’t want him hurt or embarrassed anymore.”

“Got it boss.”

Finally Angel was alone with the one he loved.

Cordy had thought of everything. There was a pitcher of warm water and soap on the bedside table with the first aid kit. There was also a pair of Angel’s silk pajamas; a blue pair that he just knew was going to match Lindsey’s eyes. Surprisingly some lube was also on the table. Obviously his people knew what his relationship was going to be with the boy.

Taking his time, Angel wiped Lindsey’s face, neck and upper body. As he brushed the cloth across the full lips he allowed a kiss to land on that sweet mouth.

When he brushed across the puncture wounds now barely visible Lindsey moaned and stirred. Angel whispered softly into the boy’s ear calming him. The wounds would be highly sensitized for awhile.

The vampire couldn’t help but caress the brown nipples as he washed the tanned chest. Leaning down he licked at each hard nub loving the taste of Lindsey.

Carefully Angel removed the rest of Lindsey’s clothes. Now the boy was laid out in his glory…and what a glory it was.

Lindsey’s broad shoulders tapered down to a slender waist. His stomach was flat and the hard muscles indicated he liked to keep his self in shape.
The chest was hairless, but there was a line of hair that started below the navel and continued south to the nest of dark blond curls surrounding a lax perfectly formed cock. Lindsey’s long legs were slightly furred. The feet slender and narrow.

Angel took his time taking care of the injured man. He couldn’t help but suckle at the limp cock. Lindsey tasted so damn good. He planted a kiss on the soft cockhead.

He turned Lindsey over onto his stomach and caught his breath. My God the boy was perfect. The sad part was Harlan and the other animals at Wolfram and Hart had touched Lindsey.

The back was smooth and thankfully unblemished. When he reached the white firm ass he had to control his urge to delve between those soft globes and touch the secret entrance he knew was hidden there.

As he placed a butterfly light kiss on the small of Lindsey’s back a small voice whispered, “Go ahead and fuck me. That’s what the other bosses of Wolfram and Hart liked to do. Besides you own me now. I’m your possession.”

The defeatist tone in the boy’s voice galvanized Angel.

Lindsey yelped as Angel scooped him up. Angel leaned back against the headboard. He tucked Lindsey against him. They were resting chest to chest with Lindsey’s head tucked under Angel’s chin. Angel pulled the blankets up to cover them both.

Lindsey was lying rigid in the cool arms that surrounded him. He was not used to this care and concern from someone, so he just waited for the violence to start. Sure he had heard the vampire say he would belong to Angel not Angelus but he found that hard to believe. Better to just figure this was Angelus holding him and it was a trick by Harlan to get him to drop his guard.

Angel kept one arm around the slender waist while he stroked the long hair of his mate. He loved long hair; maybe he could get Lindsey to grow it longer, pull it back with a rubber band. The boy would look hot like that, hell the boy looked hot no matter how he wore his hair.

Choosing his words with care Angel said, “Lindsey, I’m not going to rape you, beat you or fuck with your head. I meant every word I said earlier. I love you only you. What Harlan did to you and forced you to do don’t diminish how I feel towards you. If anything I respect you even more. Not many people would be able to suffer through the torture to protect your family and friends.”

Angel slipped his hand under Lindsey’s chin and raised the head up. Looking into the expressive blue eyes Angel added, “Very few people would have the guts to go against these animals to save a bunch of kids. Then leave town to make a new better life. You are one of the bravest men I know and I am so very proud to know you. I am also very lucky to have you as my mate. I know it didn’t happen the way we might have imagined it over time, but it did happen. I’ll say it again. I love you Lindsey McDonald and that will never change.”

Angel sealed his declaration with a chaste kiss on the upturned mouth.

Lindsey caught his breath at the gentleness. No way could Angelus be this gentle.

As Angel licked his lips when he ended the kiss, Lindsey whispered, “You really are Angel? I was afraid that Angelus was back, especially when I heard Harlan cackling in the background. He would have loved to see me raped bloody, he enjoyed it before when it happened.”

Angel clenched his teeth at the horrible vision Lindsey’s words evoked. He would love to leap up and tear something apart, but he controlled himself. Lindsey was slowly relaxing in his arms and he certainly didn’t want to scare the boy.

“That will never happen to you again. Do you believe I’m not Angelus now?” Angel asked.

Lindsey stared up at him searching his eyes. Finally Lindsey sighed; he sat up letting the blanket fall to his waist. Turning until he was facing Angel, kneeling between the vampires legs Lindsey leaned forward until his mouth was just inches from Angel’s.

“I believe you are Angel. My Angel. Angelus could never be this gentle or say such sweet things. And Angelus could never make love to me like you’re going to do in just a few minutes,” Lindsey whispered. The blue eyes drifted shut as he claimed Angel’s mouth.

Angel pushed the blankets off the hot body and let his hands rest lightly on the slim waist. He didn’t want to grip to hard and make the boy kissing him nervous.

Lindsey leaned back licking his lips savoring his lover’s taste.

“You taste good, Angel. You can hold me tighter. I won’t break.”

“You are far more fragile than you think. I don’t want to bring back bad memories but for the connection between us to be complete I need…I need…to…ah…to…” Angel stuttered.

Lindsey smiled and cupped Angel’s face between his hands.

“I know. You need to take me.”

“No, I need to make love to you, feel your heat and love surrounding me. Your sweet ass a sheath around my cock.”

Lindsey gave a little laugh, “Damn Angel that was almost romantic.”

“Yeah well I have my moments and with you I think I’ll have a lot more.”

Angel then took control. He carefully laid Lindsey down flat on the bed. Standing up Angel stripped out of his pajamas, and then he covered the smaller body with his own.

Angel followed the same path he had used when washing his love down. Only this time he used his mouth, teeth and hands.

By the time he reached the red weeping cock Lindsey was whimpering and trying to rub his cock against Angel to get some friction.

Angel smiled as he began to lick the wet cockhead like you would an ice cream cone. Lindsey’s juices were far more wonderful to taste than ice cream.

As he lapped and licked the cock Angel slicked up his fingers. As Lindsey arched up he inserted a finger into the pulsating hole.

Lindsey immediately froze, his inner muscles tightening around the invading digit.

Letting the cock fall out of his mouth, Angel didn’t remove the finger. He rubbed the taut stomach and whispered, “It’s okay babe. It’s me, I’m loving you not hurting you…just relax and let me into your sweet heat.”

As Angel whispered reassurances he felt Linds relax.

Angel licked at the slightly furry balls sucking them into his mouth. As the boy yelled Angel slipped another finger inside. Before his mate could tense up again Angel swallowed the cock.

Lindsey screamed as he arched up into the vampire's mouth. Angel was just glad that the walls were soundproof.

Scissoring his fingers he added more lube and had three fingers inside. He crooked his fingers and brushed across Lindsey’s prostate. Lindsey screamed until Angel was afraid he would lose his voice. From the boys reaction he must have been celibate since he left over a year ago.

Lindsey arched up and shot his juices down Angel’s throat. Angel suckled until Lindsey had nothing left to give him.

As his lover lay limply on the bed, Angel kneeled up and coated his cock. He lifted the muscular thighs and bent the legs back.

While the boy was still relaxed and limp Angel lined up his cock and slowly started pushing inside. Lindsey moaned and tried to shift away from the pain forcing its way into his ass. Angel clamped down on the slim hips holding the human in place.

“Look at me Lindsey.”

When the clouded blue eyes opened and looked up at him, Angel soothed.

“It’s me, baby. Just relax. I’m going to make you feel so good in just a minute. Trust me.”

Lindsey forced himself to relax. As he relaxed the cockhead slid inside and Angel continued to push inside. Lindsey gripped Angel’s wrists where the vampire's hands were still holding onto his hips.

Breathe, baby…come on breath deep for me.”

As Lindsey looked into the dark eyes he obeyed and felt the hard cock in his ass slide all the way in. He couldn’t help it, it fucking hurt as he tried to shift away, but the iron clamps at his hips wouldn’t let him move.

Angel paused. Damn Lindsey was too scared to relax completely. If he didn’t get the tight ass to relax then there was chance the boy would be hurt badly.

Time to take drastic measures. Angel changed his grip to around Lindsey’s waist. In one quick movement he had the boy sitting on his lap. Holding Lindsey tightly he made sure not to slide in deeper. Pulling out he added more lube to his cock then slipped it back inside. Lindsey’s breath hitched and he whimpered as the cock moved in him. His ass burned and it sure as hell didn’t feel good.

Angel pulled the tense body close. Keeping his hands on the waist holding the boy, Angel claimed Lindsey’s trembling mouth. It wasn’t long before Angel felt arms go around his neck as his kiss was returned.

Nuzzling Lindsey’s neck Angel nipped his way to the throbbing vein. Carefully Angel slipped his fangs in and began sucking the sweet nectar. As he slowly sucked Lindsey moaned and held Angel’s head close. The erotic sensation of his blood being taken was turning him on so much so he was thrusting his cock against Angel’s body.

Angel was relieved to know that Lindsey was hard and beginning to enjoy himself. Slowly Angel lowered the boy down until he was fully seated inside the hot sheath.

The fangs withdrew; the throbbing skin was licked clean.

“Easy, boy. I’m going to start moving now.”

As Angel again claimed Lindsey’s mouth he used his massive strength to move his mate like he was a doll.

As he moved the boy up and down Angel felt Lindsey take over partial control and move himself. But he never gave over complete control to his mate. He was not taking a chance on the tender skin being damaged.

Angel sped up his thrusts but not near like he would have liked to. The rougher stuff would come later when Lindsey was more comfortable around him.

“Cum for me baby. Feel my cock so deep in your ass…claiming you…making you mine…all mine forever.”

As Angel began hitting the sweet spot in the hot ass Lindsey writhed then screamed Angel’s name as he came.

Angel felt the muscles clamp down tight around his cock and he found himself being milked dry.

Lindsey sobbed as he fell limply against the hard body holding him up.

Angel stroked the dark hair murmuring reassurances.

Lindsey’s body let Angel’s cock slip out eliciting a groan from the satiated man.

Angel laid Lindsey down then lay down next to him. Gathering the young man into his arms Angel waited until the sobs slowed down.

“I’m sorry it hurt. I thought I had you ready for me,” he apologized.

“You did…I just remembered how I was treated before and couldn’t help tensing up. I’m sorry I screwed it up. That’s why I was upset,” Lindsey apologized snuggling as close as he could get.

Angel dropped a kiss on top of the dark head and hugged the warm body close.

“You didn’t screw anything up. It will be better the next time. You did enjoy it at the end, right?” Angel worried over the answer he was going to get.

“Oh, yeah I liked it. Just hurt at the beginning, but you took care of me.”

Angel smiled as Lindsey yawned. Good he wanted the boy to sleep. Once he was sleeping Angel was going to clean them both up and check to make sure Lindsey was not bleeding. He didn’t want to do it yet or he was afraid the boy would freak out.

Angel continued talking in his honey smooth voice about their future and how much he loved the aggravating little shit he had in his arms. The vampire smiled when Lindsey laughed at being called a little shit.

Soon his mates breathing evened out and he was asleep.

It only took a few minutes to clean them both up. Lindsey only had a little tear at the opening. Angel would not take him for a couple of days. He was sure that the Firm had something that would take care of the wound. In fact Angel was going to have Lindsey to take him. An act that the vampire never thought he would allow anyone to do.

As Angel settled back down next to the slumbering body he felt his cock take an interest in having something hard and hot inside.

Pulling Linds back into his arms he began making plans on all the places they would have sex. All the joy he could give the boy in his arms. Yeah the future was looking bright indeed.



The End