On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Two Turtledoves.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me...



Two Turtledoves.
by shara nesu


14th December 2012
Angel’s Journal:

I hate visions. I hate pain. I hate death. I’m so tired. Today didn’t go well. Cordelia had a vision earlier, about the rising of some nasty demon. We made it in time to stop it, but a couple of teenagers died in the crossfire. They were innocents. It is times like these that make me question my mission. Am I helping, or do I cause these events? If I weren’t here to fight them, would demons still rise? It’s a thought I’ve had before. The powers send a warrior, therefore the darkness must reply in kind. If I didn’t exist, there would be no reason to fight...

And then...

I look up from my journal and notice the package sitting on my desk. Cordelia gave it to me earlier, but I never had time to look at it. I dumped it here, while grabbing a sword for the coming battle. I smile for the first time this day and pick up the ornate box. This time I know who the giver is. My William. The box is the same design as the first, beautifully made. This time, on the front is a depiction of two turtledoves on a branch.

My mind goes back to this morning when I woke up. I awoke alone, no Childe in my arms, and I felt empty. I dressed and went down to search for Will. To my surprise however, it wasn’t Will I found, but Spike. He was arguing with Gunn again, his accent back with a vengeance and his temper appalling as usual. He was just the same as he’s always been. Then I realise something. This is Spike the charade; William was for me and me alone. My chest puffed up and I grinned at him. For a second, Spike smiled back, then returned to arguing with Gunn. I’m quite happy with that situation. Our liaisons will be private and away from the loud mouthed comments of Cordelia.

I smile again, the same way I had smiled at Will earlier, and pick up the box. I forget today’s events and carefully open his gift. Inside is a piece of paper. I read it:

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

With little patience I tip the box up and out falls... oh fuck! A pair of handcuffs.

What the hell am I supposed to do with these? I pick them up, swinging them around on my finger. What to do with a pair of... Suddenly, an image fills my head. William. Naked. On my bed. His arms within the handcuffs.

I’m hard in a second. My erection pressing against the zipper of my slacks. I need relief. My hands slips down my chest to the button and zipper.

“Sire?” I stop at the sound of my Childe’s voice. His face pokes around the edge of the door. His eyes are bright, and he looks down at my lap. His face changes - flushed with desire and need. “You liked my present, Sire?” he asks, without that north Londoner accent.

Oh, he knows I did. Especially with the thoughts of what I could do to him that had entered my head. My Childe knows me well - both as Angelus and Angel it seems.

“Come, Childe,” I purr.

He slowly enters the room, revealing his naked form. I gasp, my hand finding the bulge in my trousers and rubbing it harshly. His eyes never leave me, as he comes forward. Before he can touch me, he submissively drops to his knees. Lithe fingers push my fingers aside and he opens my slacks. I shiver at his cool touch. His hand reaches inside and withdraws my length, but it isn’t his hands I want. I look down at the restraints rolling on my finger.

“Turn around Childe, and give me your hands.”

A raised brow and a small grin are the only reply he gives me. He gracefully stands and turns, presenting his flawless back. His arms stretch out behind him and I catch his wrists. They are thin and fragile in my grasp, but I feel the strength of his lithe limbs. These handcuffs will not hold vampire strength, but they shall bind him because Will wishes it. I smile, as his whole body shivers when I close the second loop around his wrist. His arms are now drawn up behind his back, and he is unable to use his hands.

“Pleasure me,” I breathe, at the sight of him. His chest is strong, and the nipples tight, as his shoulders are pulled back.

Will returns my smile; “Yes, Sire.” He drops to his knees and looks upon my strong erection. It’s calling to him, dripping my essence onto the woollen material. So damn slowly he leans forward and licks the end of my cock. I groan at his wet mouth. Still so perfect. His sure tongue flicks out again, this time licking the length of me - from tip to base.

“Love your mouth,” I moan, as his mouth covers my length, which disappears down a cool throat. My heart flips as I mention that word. Love. Will doesn’t seem to have heard, and just continues his glorious pleasuring.

I slip my hand into his soft hair, the bleached blond strands of silk curling around my fingers. He licks, sucks, and pulls at my cock. His mouth is heaven, but I want more. I rub the back of his head, making him look up.

“The bed,” I gasp, “now.”

I swear that Will’s eyes sparkle as I say this. My wet cock slips from his mouth and he licks his lips clean of my pre-cum. Like the night before, Will rises to his feet and climbs onto my bed. I follow, stripping my clothing as I go. Finally, I stand naked before him and his face flushes with his need. How is it I never noticed these responses before? Angelus must have taken William hundreds of times, but I can’t remember a time when he looked upon me like this. When his features glowed. When his eyes were filled with... desire... want... need... Love?

“Kneel and wrap your hands around the bars at the end,” I order.

With a raised brow Will does, and once again presents me with his firm ass. I shall have him again. This time, with his hands chained to the bed. I walk to the end and unclip one wrist. I wrap the chain around a post, and then refasten it. Suddenly, I change my mind.

“On your back, girl.”

Will grins and snarls at me, he can hear no menace in my voice. I’m shocked beyond belief that he doesn’t argue back. That he doesn’t scream and curse me for saying such a thing. I hope one day, I shall unearth that strength in him again. I must take this slowly, however. I need for William to feel sure of himself and do away with the mask he calls Spike. To merge his two selves together as I have done with my own demon and soul. I like him submissive, but I want a little fight in him too.

“Pansy,” he mumbles under his breath.

Ah, so there is a bit of Spike in him after all.

I laugh and move around the bed. It dips under my weight as I climb on. Soft, satin sheets slide under my legs, seductively across my cool skin. Will’s skin feels the same. Like satin and silk. Unlike these sheets, his skin is the colour of cream, and the sheets compliment that with a deep burgundy.

“You are perfection, Will,” I moan. “You are a feast of the most divine, spread before me.”

I slide one hand over his feet and up his leg. It’s true - he’s as silk. “Mine,” I snarl. My other hand joins in the caress, and soon both are gliding over silken flesh, soft as wool but strong as steel. Will moans and gasps under my touch. He writhes below me, thrashing upon the bed. I’m beyond words myself. I can’t speak, only take. I shove his legs apart, my hand finds that tube of lube, and I press my fingers deep inside him. Before me, his cock becomes even more erect. I can’t resist. I lean forward and lick the length of his manhood.

“Ahhh...Sire...” he groans, his body arching off the bed towards my mouth.

I taste his essence - sweet and salty. A delight in itself. I lick again, bringing more to my lips. Too soon, I’ve licked him clean. I need more. I bend myself over his cock and take the end into my mouth. I suckle it, pushing the foreskin back and exposing the tiny slit. He groans loudly, and I hear the cuffs whine under the strain.

I pull away a moment, “don’t break them,” I whisper.

Will gasps, and concentrates on relaxing his arms. Mmmm, I wonder if I can make him snap them?

I take him back into my mouth, sucking for all I’m worth. A deep groan starts in Will’s stomach and I hear the beginnings of a purr start. I love that sound. With my free hand, I caress his heavy balls, lifting them and pressing them upwards. That earns me a growl, but not a purr. I dip lower, stroking his silken creamy skin. I move lower still, my finger slick with lube and press into his welcoming passage. Muscles clench around me, as I start to piston my finger in and out. A strange sound rises from his throat, not yet a purr but close. I add a second finger.

“Sire!” he yells, his voice distorted by a deep purring sound.

Yes! I chuckle around his cock, and that purr grows. Finally, as his cock starts to jerk, I pull away. He gasps, sighs and bites his tongue to stop himself from begging for more. He knows the rules.

Will manoeuvres his legs and spreads them wide. I don’t even have to ask. I move over, grabbing the lube and covering my cock. I press at his opening and sink in. I shudder as his tightness engulfs me.

“Have you broken them yet?” I gasp, as I withdraw. Will tests the cuffs and they chink as the chain is stretched. “Good beloved,” I moan, as I push forward, “keep it that way.”

Will yells as I enter him again, stretching him wide open. I like this. I pull all the way out and slam back in. Will screams. Again and again I take him like this. In and out. Pushing that tight ring open and then letting it close. He howls and writhes. His legs clutch me, slipping around my waist and holding tight. I run my hands under his tight buns, lifting him higher. I sink in deeper and deeper with each thrust - the tip of my cock angled to thud against that hard knot inside him. He screams with each touch. I feel my balls tighten, and lift. I’m coming any second. I yell, pushing harder and harder into my Childe’s body. He’s mine.

“Will!” I bellow, my body arching. I jerk against his hole as I come, in one long... long stream inside of him.

I look down, after the intensity has passed. My eyesight is slightly blurred, but I know my Childe hasn’t climaxed yet. Why? Didn’t he...

“I broke them...” Will whimpers, holding up his wrists, with the broken cuffs hanging from them.

“Bad boy, I’ll have to punish you,” I answer, a smirk touching my lips.

For a second, Will’s eyes looked worried, then relax. I don’t have to do anything to reassure him. I’m shocked, but Will trusts me. I lean down and dispense my punishment. Opening my mouth, I swallow down Will’s penis, letting it bury itself in my throat.

“Angel... Fuck! Angel!” Will bellows, and then cums, filling my mouth. I swallow and then lean back, licking my lips. In a blink, Will’s lips are on mine and we kiss passionately. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight.

“Sleep Childe,” I tell him, my eyes closing, as my Childe snuggles into my embrace. For the first time today, all is perfect.

End of day 2.