On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Twelve Lords Leaping.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Twelve Lords Leaping
by shara nesu



24th December 2012
Angels Journal:

Today is Christmas Eve. The day before Christmas. You would have thought that I’d have some good news to write, but... Oh well, maybe it is good news. Cordelia has decided not to invite me to her house this Christmas... which is good in a way. But she’s resolved we are having the family get together - here!

They are all converging on my home! There’re all here already. I’ve hardly had a moment’s peace all day. I’ve spent my time cooking, cleaning, baby-sitting, and trying generally to keep the peace. I just can’t seem to win. Cordelia has taken over my hotel. The only room she hasn’t touched is mine. She knows she’s not welcome... not since she caught me jacking off and moaning William’s name 4 years ago.

The only thing I have to look forward to today is Will’s gift. Which is currently sitting before me...

I lay down my pencil and pick up the brown paper covered box. I rip off the packaging, and hold in my hands the last gift - the 12th. It’s as beautifully made as all the others, and on the front is an image of 12 lords leaping. The costume is 18th century and reminds me so much of my Childhood. I put the thoughts aside and open the box.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

I lay the paper on the desk and look inside to find... nothing. The box is empty. Absolutely nothing.

I don’t know how long I sit and stare into the empty box. Was this all a joke? Has Will been laughing at me for the last 11 days. I’ve been loving him and holding him, claiming him as mine and today he pulls a trick on me. Hell, I don’t know what to think.

“Sire?” I nearly miss the knock at the door and soft voice. Should I call him in? Is he going to throw my love back in my face and laugh at the last 11 days? So instead of calling him in, I walk dejectedly to the door, and slowly open it.

“Sire? Is there something wrong?”

I stare at my naked Childe and the bunch of a dozen red roses in his hand.

“I know they are a little...pansy, but I...humph!”

I cover his mouth before he can even finish his sentence. No one’s ever brought me flowers before. I kiss him with all the pent up desire I can muster... including the anger I felt before.

“You thought I was playing you, didn’t you?” Will asks when we finally part. His long tapered fingers stroke the side of my face. I lean forward and steal another kiss. “It’s not a game, Sire. I want you... forever.”

I grab my Childe to me and kiss him with everything I have. My hands sliding frantically over his cool skin, trying to touch every part of him. To mark my scent over his perfect form.

“Damn Sire, aren’t you going to saying anything?” Will pleads, his hands dragging my mouth from his lips.

I don’t answer, just kiss. Surely he knows what I’m saying. I nip my tongue and shove it down his throat. He groans appreciatively, returning the favour. I put my reply in that blood.

*MINE*

“Oh Sire!” Will yells, as I swing his body into my arms and carry him into my rooms. I slam the door shut with my foot, cross the room in a flash, and throw him onto my bed. A few roses petals go flying. Will licks his lips as I strip off my clothing. My cock is blood gorged and dripping. I want him now.

I climb back onto the bed, taking my Childe into my arms. He arches into my body, clutching me just as close. We kiss again; words aren’t necessary as our bond informs us both of the other’s passion. Our naked limbs entwine together, stoking and caressing. The bunch of flowers crushed between us.

I kiss his mouth again, tasting his sweetness. He tastes of candy and hot chocolate. A strange combination. When he arrived, he tasted bitter of blood and whiskey. Hmmm... I wonder what the rest of his skin tastes of? I break away from his mouth, and start to kiss and lick his face. Will groans into my embrace. I feel like a wolf with my mate. Our tongues lapping at each other, conveying our desire. I lap at his firm throat, tugging at the skin with my teeth. Will tries to speak, but instead I slide my fingers into his mouth. I don’t want speech, so he might as well put it to good use. I move lower, continuing my journey of sucking, licking and biting.

At his groin, Will starts to whine around my fingers. He bites at my flesh and blood flows between us once more. There are no words, just pure desire and want. A need to find completion in each other. I’ve reached my favourite place; I look down and am greeted by Will’s engorged length. We’re both so hard and ready, but only wanting to orgasm at one particular time - when I‘m inside of him. I don’t want him to come, yet, so I don’t take him into my throat. Instead, I lick and nibble his whole length. Starting at the bottom and working my way up. He writhes on the bed below me. Panting and breathing just as a human. My fingers sting as his teeth sink in again. As I reach the tip, I bring up one hand and roughly push his foreskin down. William screams - a feral sound. I shove my tongue into his tiny slit, surprised that he’s not climaxed. He’s holding off.

For the first time, I know this isn’t sex we have been having. It’s making love. We are making love to each other. I leave his cock, and start my journey down his legs, paying special attention to his sensitive soles. It helps to calm him. To turn his attention away from his cock and cumming. I free my fingers from his mouth and bring them between his spread legs. He wants this as much as I do. He yells as I push into him with saliva-slick digits. He’s so damn tight - and forever shall be. I stoke inside him a few more times, but neither of us can take the intense yearning anymore. I need inside of him - now!

Finally, in a sea of blood red rose petals, I push into Will’s silken walls. We cry out as our bodies join as one, as well as our blood. The rose thorns dig into vampire skin, creating tiny streams of blood that slick our bodies. We rock together with a desperate need, hardly ever breaking our lip lock, never wanting to part from each other. I dig my fingers into his hips. The few last times I thrust deep into his tight channel, I feel him split around me, his screams and my groans filling the room. At last, I fill his grasping rectum, cooling the burn from our frantic coupling. His own climax covers my chest, mixing with blood and petals.

When I don’t have the strength to continue, we both fall back onto the bed. Again there is no need for spoken words. Our passion expressed everything we need to say. Now our silence says everything. I lift my hand lazily, picking up some scattered rose petals. My Will lies pressed into my side, his head on my chest. I let the petals rain over his pale, bloodstained skin. He is my most perfect companion. My Childe. My subordinate. My lover.

“Poof,” Will moans into my skin.

His words surprise me. Spike calls me that.

“Yes, Childe,” I answer with a laugh. I think it’s his way of saying he’s with me - both of them - soul and demon.

I cradle his warm body into my arms, holding so tightly. With firm hands, I lift his face to my neck. He’s surprised by the action, but when I press my teeth to his throat, he follows. I cry out when my Childe’s fangs enter my skin. We suck languidly. This isn’t about hunger or need. It’s about wanting and finally having. About confirming our bonds with each other. We take a few slips, but soon the need to sleep is to overwhelming and I draw away. Will’s eyes are closed, but he continues to cling to my throat. His fangs removed but he laps at the healing wound. His touch his calming and warm. I am home.

With my Childe wrapped in my arms. I sleep.

25th December:

I slowly open my eyes, feeling strangely heavy. I stretch and a voice sounds in my ear.

“Mind ya bloody elbows, prat!”

What the? I sit up, accidentally pushing the warmed body from mine. Will is here in my bed! Here - lying with me! He slept with me.

“What’s wrong with you! I was comfortable,” Will whines, sitting up beside me.

“You’re here?” I reply stupidly.

“Yeah, so?”

“But you’re here,” I repeat again.

“You keep saying that.” My Childe gives me a cheeky grin and grabs a cigarette from my beside table. He lights it and takes a deep drag, then passes it to me. I take a couple, trying to calm my surprise.

“Angel, what did you think your present was yesterday?” Will asks as I hand the cigarette back. He savours the end, tasting my spit and passes it over again.

“Err... the flowers?”

“Pff!” He makes a sound a lot like Cordelia. “This was your present. I gave you a full 12 hours.”

12 Hours. That’s why he’s here. He gave me *his all* for 12 hours. To sleep in my arms. To lie next to me in my bed. He gave his whole self to me - mind, body and soul... with a bit of demon.

I grab him to my chest, crushing the cigarette between us and kiss him with all he passion I can muster.

“OW! Fuck, Angel I’m on fire!”

I laugh and extinguish the cigarette. “I’m on fire too,” I reply huskily. I crush my mouth to his, and surge my tongue inside his smoke filled mouth.

“Angel! Merry Chri.... Oh my god!”

“Mommy, why is Grandpa kissing another man?”

26th December.

Angel’s Journal:

This shall be a Christmas to remember. Yesterday morning, Cordelia and my Grandson walked into my rooms to discover me in bed, and passionately kissing Will. We were both naked and hard, and they wouldn’t damn well leave! I was forced to remain erect for a whole hour until I could drag Will into the nearest closet and have him suck me off. Of course because it was Christmas I returned the favour.

Oh, back to Cordelia. She had to be over dramatic about the whole incident, and fainted. Later when we dressed, carried Cordelia downstairs, and attempted to answer Liam’s questions, I told my family of my relationship with Will. He’s my Childe, I said. That is all. They didn’t understand, yet Christmas must have affected them, and they remained calm. I said that we would be together from now on as Sire and Childe, and that would mean Spike is welcome into my bed.

After the shock had worn off, we opened the presents. While my family sat around the Christmas tree, I lay on the sofa, my arms wrapped around my Will. At last Cordelia handed my present to him. There were startled gasps when he opened it to reveal the expensive diamond stud. I just had to know what it looked like on his naked flesh, and dragged him up stairs into my room for half an hour. After we had redressed, we returned downstairs for Christmas dinner, afternoon games, too much drink and then the usual stupid games of spin the bottle and kiss and tell. I think there were shocking actions on my part - especially when I snogged Will like a horny teenager for half an hour.

During which I’m sure I told everyone that I’ve been fucking Spike for the last 12 days, but I can’t be sure. I do remember, coming to bed however, my arm around his waist and constantly kissing his soft lips.

“Sire, come back,” My Childe calls from the bedroom. “It’s cold, and my cock seems to have reacted strangely.”

I sigh. I shall never tire of my Childe, but I’m sure he’s trying to kill me sexually. Can vampires die from too much sexual satisfaction? Oh well, I’m sure Will and I shall find out.

I pick my new pen up and write one last sentence.

Merry Christmas to all.



The End!