On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Three French Hens.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...
15th December 2012


Three French Hens.
by shara nesu


Angel’s Journal:

Damn! Today was the same! The fucking same! I woke up this afternoon to find my bed empty! No Will wrapped around my body. No sweet hole to plunder. I want him there when I awaken! Damn Childe!

I fling my pen across the room, my mood worsening by the second. The day’s been quite, with no visions, but the missing presence of Spike in the office has put me into a foul temper. He’s not been seen all day, and even my present arrived late.

I look across the desk at the still wrapped box. I was so angry when it came that I didn’t open it. I wanted Will in my bed, and I wanted Spike during the day. I’ve had neither. Still, this might change my mood. I pick up the wrapped box and rip it open. Inside is another perfectly made gift box. Today on the front is a picture of three Hens pecking at some holly on the ground. Ah, the 3 French Hens. I grin and open it, pulling out the piece of paper. I know what it’s going to say:

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

3 Massage oils? Strange. I was expecting something like... well, a collar and cuffs, now that would have been interesting. I examine the bottles; the labels are clear - Chocolate, Cherry and Mint. Ahhh... I smile; Mint has a certain effect on vampires. It burns our skin and acts like a vampiric aphrodisiac. My Will has taste.

I wait in my chair for my Childe to appear, but half an hour later there is still no sign of him. I check my watch and it’s the right time for him to arrive. He’s been here the last two nights at this time. His face materialising at the door, and his beloved voice calling me `Sire.’ Damn! Where is he?

I start to pace now, concerned for his safety but also angry at his absence. I want him here. I want...

Suddenly, there is a light scratching at my door.

“Come in!” I shout, anger tingeing my tone.

The door slowly opens, and my Childe appears. He’s totally naked, but unlike last night his body is covered in bruises and cuts. I gasp at the sight of him, my hand reaching out to touch his blackened face. His eyes are down cast, hiding from my gaze. I lift his chin, studying the cut lip and the black eye. The bruises are fading due to vampire healing, but he’s taken quite a beating.

“Who... how...” I gasp.

Crap! I could almost kick myself. Of course I know what happened. Spike got drunk again, he got himself into trouble and then let a bunch of humans beat him up. I say ‘let’ - because he welcomed it. He wanted the punishment and the pain. His soul ached to be hurt for what he has done in the past. I sigh.

“Get on the bed,” I order.

Will doesn’t answer, just walks over to my bed and lies upon it. His body trembles lightly as he awaits my next commands. I’m not sure what I should do. He’s broken and bleeding, while I’m hard and desperate.

I pick up the massage oils and cross over to the bed, striping as I go. When my weight dips the soft mattress, Will’s eyes flash open and he looks up at me. There is shame in his gaze, but he says nothing.

“You have misbehaved, Childe,” I warn, “but we shall deal with punishment later. First, I think we can put these to some use.” I hold up a massage oil bottle and uncork it. Beneath me, Will sighs in relief, his body stretching out on the bed. I pour some oil into my hand and rest it into his stomach. I’ve chosen Cherry because I know how he loves the smell of it.

I stroke the length of his chest, spreading the warming oil as I go. I add more, and repeat the action. Will groans as I start to massage his tense abdominal muscles, and move slowly across his belly and lower chest. I take my time, spreading more oil and then moving up to his upper chest and collarbones. I stroke tense shoulders, add more oil, and move down trembling arms. He bites his lip as I press against black and blue skin, but I don’t stop. Finally, I massage his neck and then move down to his legs. I miss his aching rod, to rub firm thighs and knobbed knees. I caress his strong feet, rubbing my thumbs over sensitive insteps. He giggles softly into his arm, trying to hide his delight as I linger.

“Turn over,” I gasp, a fierce burning spreading through my body at his responses.

Will does, moving faster than a flash of lightning. I dribble oil up his legs, and continue this journey. When I reach his firm buttocks, he willingly pushes up into my touch. His butt rising and falling under my hands.

“Stop!” I order as the flat of my hand slaps the supple flesh. His ass reddens under my touch.

“Sire!” William yelps, his body jerking.

Like that did he? He returns to lie on the bed, and I move up to massage his back. I work my fingers hard, softening the worst knots of his spine, and then finally, relaxing his neck.

“Better?” I whisper into a sleepy ear.

“Yes, Sire,” William answers, his voice mumbled by the pillow.

“Good,” I swiftly move back, crouching over his legs and slap that round ass.

“OW!” William screams with the first stinging slap. Again and again, I bring my hand down, hitting his tender flesh repeatedly. I slap one cheek and then the other, making sure I work around his rump making it all bright red. The message as given him some semblance of a circulation, and the blood flows to the raw flesh, making him glow.

“Sire!” he screams again as he thrashes around under me. “Please, what have I...” His voice trails off, when he understands.

“You were late!” I bellow as I continue my assault. “You came to my room with your body injured. You allowed others to touch you! You stink of booze. But most of all you forgot that I am your fucking Sire, and you always come to me first! I won’t be ignored. You shall come here at the friggin’ appointed time, naked and clean, and go when I fucking order it!” I’m snarling, growling as I continue to slap my Childe’s now burning ass. He writhes and sobs on the bed, begging me to stop. I don’t hear him, just continue to shout. I slap him with the palm of my hand until I can’t lift it anymore. I stare at my fingers, swollen and reddened just like his burning backside. At last, my anger is sated and I calm down.

“Sire, forgive me! Please! I’m so sorry, it won’t happen again. Please!” Will’s arms cover his head, and he sobs into my pillow.

“You are forgiven, Childe,” I whisper, stroking the planes of his back. He shivers under my touch, but I smell no fear from him. His sobs subside and he moves one arm. A blurred blue eye looks into mine.

“You shall massage me now,” I tell him. Will nods and lifts himself to his knees. He rubs his nose with an arm, and then laughs as I curl my lip in disgust. “Clean yourself up first.”

William vanishes into the bathroom to appear moments later, his face washed and fresh. I move myself into the centre of my bed, my back displayed to him. I hear his breath catch at the sight, and smell his increased arousal. The bed dips as he climbs on beside me and he picks up the bottles. I wonder which he shall pick - the chocolate or the mint. Seconds later, my question is answered as the smell of freshly picked mint fills the room. I sigh as the scent makes my nose tingle.

Oil is dribbled onto my back, and then fine strong hands rub it into clenched muscles. Damn, I never realised how tense I was. He works hard, his fingers digging in deep, but never hurting just soothing. He’s better than any professional. His fingers warm with the oil, and the smell is amazing. It burns my lungs to breathe it in. I lose track of time, losing myself into Will’s powerful touch. He works over my back, down my legs, up my arms, and then... he stops.

“Sire... err... can you turn over?”

I smirk at him, enjoying the shiver that travels the length of his body at that sight. I turn on my back, giving him my front, and the evidence of my desperate need. My cock is totally erect and dripping. He smiles slyly at the sight, and starts to pour more oil over my chest. His fingers rubs over my nipples and I gasp. Okay, I can’t take anymore. The smell of the mint has all my thoughts on one thing only - fucking Will.

“Get on!” I gasp. I grab the oil from his hands, and tip it over my length. I snarl at the heat, but a little pain is damn good. It makes the pleasure so much sweeter. I grab Will’s hips and drag him forward. He struggles a moment, unsure about this. That oil is sure going to burn his delicate hole. “Get the fuck on!” I snarl.

“Sire, the oil...” he gasps.

“Yes, it’s gonna burn... just as I burn.” My face changes under the strain. My cock is begging to cum, but I have every intension of climaxing in only one place - Will’s tight little butt.

For a second, I wonder if William is going to refuse me. His body tenses, but then he crawls forward. He positions himself over my thighs, and lifts his hips. My hands wrap around his waist and I push him down.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk,” I scream. My voice echoing around the room as Will impales himself on my throbbing dick. I cum in a second - filling his passage, but the best thing is, with the stimuli of the Mint, I’m still hard. William’s eyes are like saucers when he realises this. Oh, he’s in for a long, *long* night. One that is going to go on forever!

I start to laugh and thrust into his constricting passage. He’s always been so tight, a virgin when I turned him - in every sense. I dig my fingers into his hips and thrust harder.

“No!” Will screams, “not so deep... please it hurts!” My Childe arches painfully on my cock and I thrust again, my thighs slapping against burning flesh. “Sire!”

Ah yes, his beautiful burning arse. Those butt cheeks that have my handprints firmly imbedded into them. His cheeks that strike against my skin with each harsh thrust. I increase my movements, my hips rising off the bed with each plunge. I smell blood as my fingers cut into his hips, holding him down so tightly.

“Sire! It burns!” Will begs, his body shaking and trembling above me. His tiny hands digging into my chest, nails cutting into my nipples.

“Yes!” I bellow, cumming again deep into this body. This time I feel a cool splash on my chest of my Childe’s seed. Damn, I’m still hard!

“Sire...Sire...Sire!” Will pants, his body collapsing under the strain of my assault. His head falls onto my chest and his sweat drips on my skin, cooling the hot oil. I shiver at his touch cool against my oil burned skin. I move even harder, feeling William’s passage loosen as I split him open.

I shove my hand into his hair and drag his face to mine.

“MINE!” I snarl, my fangs dripping as my mouth waters just from thinking about his divine taste.

“Oh god, yes,” he pants, his eyes widening as I make my claim. I move my hand down to the back of his neck, and drag him to my mouth. I sink my fangs into his throat, before he realises what I’m doing. This is the first time I’ve drunk from him since our reunion. His blood fills my mouth, scorching me with his power. My childe fills me again. I taste him, his soul, his love and oh god, I taste his love.

For the fourth and last time I ejaculate into him. I jettison cool sperm deep into his searing bowels. Oh shit, I can feel him his presence inside me. I feel his essence cover my chest. I feel his powerful climax throb through his body, as his hands clutch me to him. I feel his heart beat just once.

Finally, I have to pull away. I have to break this intimate contact of mind, spirit and body. Nothing can last forever, but I sure can have Will again. I let go of his throat, letting him collapse into my embrace. His body trembling with the violence and passion of our coupling, just as mine is.

“You shan’t disobey me again,” I whisper into his ear.

“No Sire, I’m yours,” he replies, his wet face pressed into my hard throat.

Another perfect end to another perfect day.



End day 3.