AUTHOR'S NOTE: I just want to put in a warning now, I write these stories to act out my sadistic tendencies. There's a bit of violence is fun going on here. If you don't like that sort of thing, my darker work is probably not for you.

The Hunter

Cinder

13floor@angelfire.com

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: rape, non-con, snuff, character death

Paring: Wesley/Angel

Summary: That moment in Parting Gifts, only this time Wesley is evil with ulterior motives.

Disclaimer: These characters are the blood, sweat and tears of Joss Whedon and I only play with them because he would write this if he could. Really he would.

Another possibility for what happened after Wesley walked into the apartment:

THE HUNTER

By Cinder

 

"Hello, Angel."

"Wesley!"

He smiled wryly. "My dear Angel." Slowly, he backed the vampire up until the backs of Angel's knees hit a chair and he sat down hard. "What a lovely surprise." He chuckled softly. "Well, not surprise exactly. I knew you would come out of the woodwork if I pressed hard enough." Gesturing with the crossbow he ordered, "Stand."

"Wait a second - "

"Do as you're told or be dusted, Angel." The vampire stood. Smooth, white, British fingers ghosted over his cheek. "Now, strip."

"What?"

"Do it!"

"I don't know what you expect to accomplish," Angel complained, pulling off his leather jacket and then his black t-shirt.

"All of it."

He sat down to remove his shoes. "Were you chasing that demon just to draw me out?"

"Yes, actually. Flattered? Jeans too."

"I don't know how flattered I should be about being forced." He shoved off his black jeans, revealing slim white hips and lean legs. Angel obviously felt that commando went with leather.

"What if I did something like this?" Wesley dropped to his leather clad knees and took Angel's cock in his fist, licking the tip like an ice cream cone.

"Oh..."

"Really? Force, hmm? Seduction I'd wager," and then he engulfed it in his hot mouth. Angel quickly hardened to full length under the dual teasing of the hunter's tongue and the suction of his lips. All the way down Wesley's sleek, white throat. He swallowed hard around the head, once, twice, again and again until Angel spurted sweet cum. Wesley let go and Angel collapsed to his knees.

"That was...that was..."

"That was good." He shoved the vampire back until that smooth, white body lay flat against the discarded leather coat. "I just love the smell of leather, don't you. I could kiss the man who killed the first cow. Mmmm, ahhh. Wonderful. Cum and leather. There's nothing like it."

"Just because it was good doesn't mean it wasn't force."

"Fine then, Angel." Wesley sat back on his knees, his arms crossed against his chest. "I have the mother of all erections at the moment. It's becoming so painful..." The heel of his hand slid hard against his cock. "I'll give you four choices, all you. You can leave me here with it, never even have to see it," his long fingers danced over the zipper, "or you can watch me finish myself off," the metallic hiss exploded through the room as he opened his pants, "you could take me in your mouth, or you can turn around and I will take you," he leaned close, lush lips against a cold ear, "and cum so far up your ass you can taste it." Angel couldn't stifle his moan. "Does that mean you'll stay? I'm taking my cock out now, my long, thick cock. Are you going to look or flee?" Wide, chocolate brown eyes met Wesley's and then looked down. "What will you do now, Angel? Will you taste it? Will you lick it and suck it like a Sutton St. whore?"

"Wes..."

"Turn around." They stared at one another. "Make your choice, Angel. I wouldn't want to *force* you again."

"I'm not - "

"Gay? I thought vampire sexuality was fairly ambiguous. Aren't you lucky dear little Buffy hates research."

"Attracted to you."

He shoved the vampire hard, knocking him on his back. "Then leave. I can hardly stop you, can I? I'm just a frail little human." Wesley spit on his palm and used the saliva to slick up his cock.

"Please, don't do this."

"Protest all you like if it makes you feel better?" He grinned. "Does it turn you on to say no? Hmmm?"

"Wes..."

Long fingers parted Angel's cheeks. "I could loosen you, but I don't think I will." Wesley thrust in, one long stroke. Angel screamed. "I've waited a long time for this, Angel," Wesley grunted, driving himself into the vampire's body. It didn't take him long. He came with a groan.

Angel rolled away. "Why?"

"Why what? Fuck you or suck you off?"

"Track me down to do that? Why?"

Wesley sat back, zipping back up and pursing his lips. "Because you're worth tracking down, Angel. Not many people are as beautiful or magnetic as you are. Why do you think?"

"Because you're a sadistic asshole?"

"Well, there's that too. Goodbye Angel." Picking back up his crossbow, Wesley shot.

THE NEXT MORNING:

"Miss Chase! What a surprise. I didn't even know you were in LA."

"Wesley!" Smiling, Cordelia let him into the office. "Have you seen Angel? He didn't come back last night."

"No, can't say I have. Perhaps he's moved on." The Brit smiled. "You know how vampires are, flighty like that. Is there anything I can help you with? I am a former watcher after all. I have some experience."

"Well, we have this client - "

"Say no more. It would be my pleasure." He started the coffee. "Anything I can do of course. I'm happy to help. Just put the file on my...I mean Angel's desk for me to review."

Cinder