On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Ten Pipers Piping

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Ten Pipers Piping
by shara nesu


22nd December 2012
Angel’s Journal:

I hate Christmas shopping. I hate it! I despised every moment. In fact, by the time Cordelia had given me the 15th lecture on how to shop, I had given up. I walked away and came home, leaving my shopping behind. There was no way I was standing it anymore.

So I am home, brooding and strangely missing Spike. Whom I couldn’t find when I arrived back. I hate shopping. Now I have no gifts, Christmas is coming up fast and I won’t go out again with Cordelia.

Another thing that put me into a bad mood was - William didn’t stay in my bed. We kissed for hours this morning, nothing more. Just kissed and then when I fell asleep, he left.

I thump my journal down, grab it and shove it in a draw. To get rid of my brooding attitude I reach for Will’s present. I feel my spirits lift just thinking about him. Last night was a revelation to me. I didn’t know I liked kissing him so much. I wish he were here just now so I could repeat that engagement. Impatiently, I rip open his present and pull out the gift box. The front of the box has ten Scots men with bagpipes under their arms. I love the sound of them - being Irish who wouldn’t. Nothing sounds better than the Irish bagpipes; shame these are Scots.

I take off the lip and pull out the customary piece of paper. It says:

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Huh? I take out a string of bright turquoise coloured balls. What on earth are these? They sure weren’t around when Angelus took interest in sex toys. There is no way I’m going to ask Will what they are. I mean I’m older and far more experienced. What could you use them for? I mean 10 two inch balls on a strong plastic rope - what could you do... Oh my god!

I drop the length of beads. Surely all those could fit inside... I feel the side of my lip tightening at the thought and I know I’m smirking. I think I’ll have to find out if they do fit.

“Sire?” There is the knock at the door, and his welcome face appears around it.

Now why didn’t I think of that before? Why go shopping with Cordelia when I can go with Will? I love being with him. Seeing him... We are friends, aren’t we? Friends shop together. Well then, that’s settled.

“Childe, go get dressed were going out!” I call, grabbing my leather jacket.

“Out?”

I open the door and grab his arm. “Yep, you’re going Christmas shopping with me.”

“No!” Will gasps in shock.

“Yep, Cordelia pissed me off once too often. Now you’re coming with me instead.”

I drag him down the hall, and into the room he’s claimed as his own. I grab some of his clothing, jeans and shirt, and help him dress. Next, I pour his protesting form into his jacket and drag him down the stairs.

One hour later we are standing in the centre of the mall. Will (or should I call him Spike away from my room?) is quiet and standing stiffly at my side.

“What are we ‘ere for then?” Spike asks, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it.

I’m amazed at how quickly he changes from one characteristic to the other. “Presents for my human family,” I reply, looking around dazed. I hate this.

“This way then.” Spike grabs my arm and drags me across the mall to a ladies boutique.

Three hours later; I have my presents. I can’t believe we’ve done it so quickly. It wasn’t really all that bad either... I think I actually enjoyed it. Finally, I drag him into a jewellery store.

“I’d like to look at naval rings please,” I tell the assistant and she vanishes into the back of the shop. Spike raises an eyebrow at this, and steps nearer to me.

“You want to buy me...” he starts looking stunned.

“I’m buying you a present, Childe,” I interrupt. Why should he be surprised by me buying him something? I mean... Oh, I guess I’ve never brought him anything. Not even as Angelus.

I take hold of his arm and drag him near. The assistant reappears with a tray of solid gold navel studs. She gives a passing look at my hand on Spike’s arm, but says nothing. I look at the tray she puts before me and notices a diamond stud.

“You like this one, Will?” I ask, calling him by his private name.

Spike’s eyes widen at the sight of the diamond stud and the price. “Err... sure,” he replies, uncertain.

“I’ll have this one then.” I hand the stud over and give her my credit card.

“But Sire, I’m not...”

“Worth it?” I move close, and lift his chin with my finger. “You are, my Will.” I lean in and our lips touch. Oh lord, I’ve never kissed him public before. He opens his mouth slightly and flicks his tongue against my lips. I groan and fully cover his mouth with mine. I sweep my tongue inside, my hand slipping up his arms to draw him near.

“Err... Sir, you could you sign please.”

I quickly break away from Spike, making him jump back too. I don’t want him to think I’m embarrassed so I grab his arm and keep him pressed to my side. To my ultimate surprise, he slips his hand around my waist and into the back pocket of my jeans. So with a shaking hand I sign the slip of paper and hand it back to the smiling girl.

“It’s going to look great on him,” she says while handing the card back.

Back at the hotel:

I dump my bags at the door. It’s a hard job. My lips are currently attached to Spike... Will... whomever! We struggle through the door, our hands sliding over our clothing, trying desperately to find buttons. In the end I tire, so I just rip his shirt and t-shirt from his arms. Will snarls against my mouth, and returns the favour. We both struggle out of clothing, moving through the front room and into bedroom. By the time we collapse onto the bed, were both naked and we never parted lips.

I slide my hand into his hair, and plunder his mouth. He clutches me so tightly as his hands reach for my cock.

“Want you,” he pants, his fingers clutching me tighter.

“Oh yes, Will,” I groan. I flip him over onto his side, facing away from me. He turns his head around and finds my mouth again. I want his mouth all night. I want to be able to fuck him into oblivion with both tongue and cock. I draw him close, pressing my chest into his straight back. He reaches behind him, grabbing my hip and tugging me closer.

“Now... Fuck! Now!” he cries.

He’s not prepared, but in the end it doesn’t matter. He’ll heal and I’ll happily give my blood. I pull his leg over mine and move my hips forward. I ram my cock into his tight hole, made tighter by our position.

“Oh Will!” I cry as I drive into soft tissue. I feel him split, his blood lubricating the way. Finally, I’m all the way in, our bodies connected, pressed together and united. I grab is hair tighter and crush my lips to his. He returns my kisses with equal passion and I start to thrust. Our faces change and I sink my fangs into his tongue. He gasps into my mouth, his fangs cutting into my tongue. Our blood flows out and we kiss furiously.

I reach down between his legs and grab his dripping cock. His kisses only increase in intensity. He’s no desire to break away from my mouth. I could stay like this forever. My cock squeezed so tightly, my hand on his rampant desire and his mouth stuck to mine.

I start to move rhythmically. He presses back as I thrust forward. Our arms and legs entwined so tightly. After a thousand kisses, I feel my stomach tightening, and my cock throbs. I arch against him. My fangs sink into soft flesh, and I flood his bowels. My hand automatically flexes, clutching his cock and he cums all over my hands and his chest.

Finally, I have to fall back against the sheets, pulling my Will up against me. “Ow!“ he groans, as he shifts his torn ass. I grin, suddenly remembering his gift lying on my desk. First, I have to heal his torn little hole.

“On your knees, Childe,” I command. Will cocks an eyebrow but turns on his front. “Spread your legs.” I groan when he does, I can see the torn hole and the blood dripping down his legs. I grab hold of his butt, pulling the cheeks apart. I press my face to his soft skin, kissing the bloodied butt.

“Oh Sire!” Will screams, as my tongue deftly slips into his entrance. His blood tastes damn good mixed in with my seed. I lap at him, my hunger rising. I slip my hands around to his front, grabbing his erect penis. It doesn’t take much to arouse my Childe. “Deeper!” Will yells, his hips pushing back into my mouth. I shove my tongue deeper, round my mouth around his anus and suck. Well, he screams and doesn’t stop until we have both come.

At last, we fall back onto the bed. Our bodies finally sated. “Will, thanks for helping me.”

“It’s what I’m here for, Sire,” Will replies with a wide grin. He slides his hands into my ruffled hair, working on curling the artificially straight strands. “Thank you for the present,” he whispers suddenly.

“My pleasure, Childe. You are worth it, but you only get it on Christmas day.”

“Can’t I even try it, Sire?” he begs, wide eyes looking up into my face. I wear he looks like a spoilt child, with a little pout gracing his lips.

“Nope, but we could try my gift.”

Will obviously doesn’t remember what he sent me, until I nip out and return with the anal beads in my hands. His face changes from shock to delight in a second. Yes, I’ve worked out what they are. And I’m sure going to put them to use!

“Bend over, Childe.”

William immediately gets up on his knees, his legs spread wide. Obviously he’s looking forward to this too. This time I’ve come prepared with a tube of lube. I get onto the bed behind him, open the tube and lube up a couple of fingers. I press them to his healed hole, swirling the liquid around. He groans pushing his ass back onto my hand. I press deeper, stretching him well, because there are a lot of these beads and they are quite large. I’m surprised to discover I’m very excited to watch these beads enter my lover’s ass. I remove my fingers and then start lubing the beads. I pull them threw my hand, covering them generously. At last, I take the start of the bead necklace and press the first bead into his grasping anus. He groans loudly as the first slips in with a soft pop. The second follows, and then the third. In no time, I push the last bead into him. He’s moaning by now, wriggling his butt against my hand.

“Oh now, Sire... Pull ‘em out!”

I fall back onto the bed and laugh. “Oh no, Childe. I’m sleeping now. You be here in the morning and then I’ll pull them out.”

“But...but!”

I press my finger to his mouth quietening him. “No Childe, sleep now.” I pull him down into my arms and kiss him passionately.

There is no way now he’ll be leaving now. He shall be here when I wake up.



End of day 10.