Title: Tell You A Secret.

Author: Erika ... who also goes by the name of evil child, cute kid, wacky and BetaR.

Feedback: funhapjoy@yahoo.com

Pairing: Highlander/Angel

Disc: Angel and its characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox Production. Highlander and its characters belong to TPTB at Panzer/Davis and their associated companies.

Rating: Slash m/m

Summary: It seems that fossil has forgiven me. Part five, it follows 'I wanna know you inside out.'

Beta-reader: Pollyanna, what can I say babe, you are the reason I am writing this fic. *sigh* You come up with so many interesting questions.

 

 

TELL YOU A SECRET

By Erika

"What are you doing?" Methos asked the reflection on the bathroom mirror. Everything he had learned about the need for secrecy, he was tossing away to satisfy the hunger he felt growing within him. To satisfy the need that was moving him forward. For Angel to call him Methos.

Today.

Today I will tell you the truth. Today I will reveal my immortality to you.

These past two days have been bliss. In the darkness of the night, in your bed I am Methos and when the sun rises bringing forth the new day I am Adam. You have allowed me this. The opportunity to transform myself and you have not questioned the changes.

To you I am just a simple university student, whom you saved. Just a man, and that is one of the most precious gifts anyone has ever given me.

But will I lose this if I tell you the truth about my immortality? That is what frightens me the most. These past few years I have already lost so much. I lost Alexa to illness, MacLeod's friendship to Death, and I will lose Joe to time.

I want someone I can spend eternity with, but not just anyone. I have learned that much at least in 5000 years.

Today was a good day. To be awakened by your sweet lips ... you complete me in every possible way. Your demon and my beast. Your angel and my Adam. We are but a mirror image of each other and after centuries of hiding what I am ... Finally, I can be myself.

But how do I tell you the truth without tempting your demon? If I cut myself and bleed, will you be able to control the vampire within you?

All day in the sewers I have asked you questions about your immortality, hoping that I might find a way to explain my own.

Tonight I will reveal all. I hope you can accept what I am, just as I accept what you are.

Methos turned away from the bathroom mirror and his inner contemplations, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around himself and opened the bathroom door. There he discovered Angel, who also seemed to be deep in his own thoughts. Upon catching sight of him Angel got up and made his way towards Methos. He appeared lost.

"Angel." Methos smiled hoping to bring him back to the present and away from whatever was disturbing him.

"You used all the hot water?" Angel asked, but not before he had looked Methos up and down. That predatory gleam in his eyes, made Methos blush. He was a slut. God he wanted to be taken again right up against, "Mnf...." the wall.

"Bastard." Methos finally said when Angel released him.

Angel reached forward to take away the towel, but Methos grabbed hold of his hand and gently pushed it away. Two could play this game.

"I thought we were going out." He proclaimed, leaning forward to kiss Angel. "You were going to show me off." He said trailing kisses along Angel's jaw. "And then you promised you'd fuck me in a dark alley." He stated with a sing-song I dare you included in his tone. "You know you wanna ... we'll christen the place. Every dark alley in the goddamn city if necessary. It could take us forever."

Angel just stared at him trying not to smile. First he gave Methos his all typical I am suffering look, before he said "All right." He then slapped Methos rear end. "Get dressed. You have ten minutes."

Damn, Methos thought as he saw Angel walk away from him. If he had kept his mouth shut, Angel would now be fucking him up against the wall. Sometimes he really had to wonder about his priorities.

Methos hurriedly dressed and made his way upstairs to Angel's office. He found him looking over some files on Cordelia's desk. He paused taking in the sight before him. His glance lingered southward. Those pants Angel were wearing would make a sinner of anyone. They clung to him like second skin.

His breath caught.

Angel turned around and grinned. He knew what he is doing to him. "Finally, I thought you might have got lost in my dungeon."

"Sigh ... They don't make them like they used to."

"Come here." And with that Angel took him in his arms, kissing him deeply. "So are we still going out?"

"Um?"

"You know Adam, I am beginning to love this look."

"What?" Methos replied breathlessly.

"Yeah ... the I am totally confused please fuck me look."

Methos just glared at him refusing to admit he was enjoying this playful display. A part of him suspected Angel didn't show this side of himself to others, and Methos was rather pleased he had been granted this special privilege.

"Come on. We have hundreds of dark alleys to christen."

"You know Adam, we could start by christening this desk. It looks so inviting. Don't you think?"

"You know Angel, if Cordelia finds out she'll stake you. Don't you think?" Methos replied mimicking Angel's teasing tone.

Angel looked back at the desk with regret. "Too bad."

God. Did the man have to pout? Once he had believed MacLeod had perfected pouting as an art form but that was before he had met this night creature who had in a short time fulfilled every fantasy he had.

"Still ..." Methos started to say waiting for Angel to glance back at him, "you only live once."

Angel again grinned. "If we put everything back just the way she left it ...."

"She'll never know." The two shared a conspiring wink and set about the task of clearing up the top of Cordelia's desk.

 

 

=30=