Spike's Observations of Sexual Relations with Angelus, Scourge of Europe

Author: Shara Nesu

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/

Rating: NC17

Note: Nothing much to do with the show - written for a Challenge from AJ on the Slashaholics group to use the big word of quintessential. Not beta-ed


Spike's Observations of Sexual Relations with Angelus, Scourge of Europe
By Shara Nesu


Sucking was the quintessential ingredient for getting Angelus into the sack. That is where I initiated my stratagem and where Angelus was terminated of having supremacy over our quaternary.

Initially, Angelus would arrive home from a bit of expeditious scourging, bitch about Darla's argumentative disposition and then to shut him up I'd descent onto my knees and bestow him with a outstanding protracted suck. That always lead to speechlessness from that Irish vociferous mouth of his. After that it was unproblematic to navigate his giant Neanderthal form into the main bedroom and onto the divan. I could perform this exploit without even losing suction.

Angelus continually deemed himself the Master of our quaternary, the kingpin, and the one who had hegemony and was domineering. In reality it was the contrary. Darla bitched, Dru sang and me - I sucked. So who had dominance - well, I did. I'd swathe my oral cavity around his lengthy, rigid propagator, give a few talented sucks and Angelus would do anything for me. I'd get him on the bed, positioned flat out, his trousers around his ankles, and he'd murmur like a lunatic. He'd beg... Yes, beg me not to discontinue. His hips thrusting up into my face, and then I'd give him his predilection. I would un-constrict my throat and swallow him down. Immediately he'd ejaculate, screaming and panting my name, beseeching me never to abscond from him. Oh yeah, I unquestionably knew how to manipulate my beloved Sire.

I wonder if that would be successful now. Angel is here, standing before me. Looking all devoted to rectitude, beatific and dolorous. He's giving me that look, the one that says `what the fuck do you want?' Well, I have cognised what I hanker after. I crave control again.

I stroll over to Angel, and before he can pose one single syllable of protestation, I drop to my knees. It may appear acquiescent, but believe me it's not. I'm not the one who's going to be submissive here. I unzip his snug woollen trousers and withdraw his erectile appendage. He grunts in consternation as I direct his virile member into my wet mouth. I hear his heaving sigh and I know who's in control at this every moment.

I am.



The End.