Title: Spike's Christmas Presise

Sequel to It Came Upon the Midnight Clear

Series: To Each Holiday There is a Reason

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. or Livejournal -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sharanesu/ Please - comments welcome about
ideas for future episodes or anything!

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc. Who obviously has no idea who Angel really belongs to... Spike!

Spoilers: Angel The Series - Absolutely none.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: yes, yes, YES! Err. that means Male/Male Sex.

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summary: It's Christmas again for Angel & Spike. In the first story Angel had lost his Christmas joy - here he finds it again.



Spike’s Christmas Pressie
by Shara Nesu


Christmas as been quiet this year. The run up to it has been very different to the year before. Last year Spike seduced me with twelve presents. This year I drove him away with less than twelve words. I had forgotten how human Spike (or Will as the soul calls himself) is. He laughs and loves. He gives and he expects to receive. This year he received nothing from me but rejection.

However, when listening to a Christmas song I remembered how much I loved him. I showed him too by arranging a Christmas for him. He came home Christmas morning. I awoke to find him cooking in my kitchen and demanding pressies. So heartbreakingly human, my Spike. Maybe that’s what I love in him.

Presents had been torn open and were scattered around the room as we finally collapsed on the couch together. It was as if he’d never left. He was here with me, body and soul.

"Spike, I’m--"

"Angel, don’t you dare apologise to me," Spike interrupts, before I can apologise to him. "Just try and remember me sometimes. You get lost in your
bloody brooding and forget all about me."

"I know, I’m s--." Nearly said it. "I’m glad you’re back."

We sit in silence as Spike gazes at the tree sparking with a thousand light bulbs. I gaze only at him.

It’s starts slowly. I softly touch his face, running my fingers down the lines of cheekbone. Spike smiles as he realises where this is going. It’s like a
tradition between us. Me staring at him will usually leads too much more intimate things.

"You are the best present I’ve ever had," I tell him, whispering into his shell-like ear.

"Sappy, Angel," he laughs. The tough guy exterior showing, but underneath I know he’s touched. His cock has already hardened under his tight jeans. Yep, sappy comments always get Spike hard. He can’t help it. It’s another sign of just how human he remains even though he’s physically a vampire.

I love how you remind me what it is to be human. To enjoy Christmas. To have hope for divine forgiveness. I never say those words. Spike would hit me. So I just say the ones he wants to hear.

"Damn, I wanna fuck you."

"Love ya too, pet." Spike laughs, and snuggles into my arms and I know I’ve been forgiven, again.

I kiss the soft ear, so close to my face. My tongue finding the ridge and I lick gently at it. He sighs against me, never taking his eyes of the dazzling tree. The multicolour lights flicker, and creates flashing colours over his pale skin. I think I should have fairy lights out all the time; it makes Spike look delicious.

The lights create patterns on the strong lines of his throat. Colours of red, white, green and blue are so bright against the paleness of his flesh. I lick
each colour as they flicker, dim, disappear and appear again. Damn, he’s gorgeous.

Spike shifts on the couch so that he’s lying across it, his body almost sitting in my lap. He can still see the tree, the lights making colours sparkle on his skin, but here I can kiss him. I groan at the loss of contact on his throat and ear, but now I reach for his ruby lips. Our lips touch the taste of mulled wine and blood on his, and I lap inside his mouth at the flavours. Spike groans into my mouth; tongue shoving my own aside so he can taste all of me. There is no need for air, the kiss could last forever, but finally Spike breaks away from my mouth.

"Reckon I have too many clothes on," he moans into my throat as he kisses me there.

"Yeah," I breathe. I feel as though I’ve run a marathon from just kissing him How could I have forgotten how Spike makes me feel alive? That he can almost make my heart beat.

As fast as lightening, Spike jumps to his feet and without any decorum starts flinging his clothing in all directions. Apron *smirk*, is quickly followed by white T-shirt, Doc Martens, and finally black jeans. Of course there is no underwear, for which I’m eternally grateful. I lick my lips at the sight of his naked body. A gift from heaven I’m sure. I think somehow our names are mistaken. In the flashing lights of the Christmas tree, surrounded by brightly coloured decorations, Spike looks the Angel not me.

I groan as I feel my body harden for my lover. "Lose the boxers," Spike purrs, leaning over the couch.

Any words I wanted to say are stuck in my throat as I gaze at his perfection. It’s only with hands that are thinking of touching him that I strip off my boxers, to lounge naked before him.

"Pretty," he smirks, watching the sparkling lights make patterns on my skin.

I moan.

Soon Spike’s back into my lap and lapping at my throat. Strong, but human teeth, nips at my shoulder, making their way across my collarbone. At his touch, I feel as if I want to burst to thanksgiving song and praise whatever god looks after vampires for sending him back to me.

"Will, I’m a fool," I manage to moan finally.

"Not far wrong there," Spike laughs, and moves down to nibble at my nipples.

"I should have remembered you are so human," I groan out, as he takes one of the hardened numbs between his teeth and bites. "I love you."

Spike says nothing, but he gets even harder against me. I know the words affect him. The hardened Spike the Bloody exterior is nothing but a facade for Will to hide behind. My words of love always break through to him. Once that’s how I always hurt him, but never again.

"Can I have my pressie, Angel?" Spike purrs into my ear.

"Anything," I reply.

"Want you." He kisses me again. His blood-warmed tongue fighting it’s way deep down my throat, making me writhe and press against him, begging for more.

"Always," I mumble against his lips as we come up for un-needed air.

Spike’s hands squeeze my arms with my reply, his body pressing harder against mine. Suddenly, however, we’re moving, the lights shifting around out bodies as we twist and turn on the wide sofa. I find myself above him, my legs straddling his hips, his hands around my waist. The lights from the tree creates shadows and bright spots over our firm, pale bodies. As if this is a dream fantasy and not real. He is real however, I reach out and touch his face, rubbing my palm against his cheek.

Spike has come home to me and I’m never letting him go again. Not even if I have to celebrate Christmas every day to make him happy.

I shift back slightly, my bottom sliding down his thighs and rubbing against his hardened cock. I know what he wants. He wants inside me. Today our lovemaking isn’t anything about dominance or one topping the other. It’s about loving. I grin suddenly; I’m turning into a sappy old pervert.

With one movement, I hold Spike’s solid cock in my hand and press it against my opening. There is little lubrication, only his pre-cum and the sweat off my skin. This is the real difference between human and Vampire sex - this won’t hurt me. Sting like hell a moment, make me bleed, but after we’ve both come it will have already healed.

Spike cries out, a strangled, mutated sound of my name and some other deity mixed in. His hands tighten around my waist and I settle myself on top of my lover. Not my Childe today. Not even a weaker vampire. No, just two lovers coming together. Two lovers enjoying the joy of Christmas together, trying to remember what it felt to be human. To be alive.

"Will," I ground out as I sink down on his hardened length. We’re one now. Whole. Complete. Two lovers made one.

"Fuck!" Spike snarls, breaking my philosophical thoughts. Yep, we’re fucking too.

Spike’s hands skim all over my body, touching lightly my sweaty skin and making every area of it burn for him to touch me more. Deeper. Harder. We aren’t moving yet, just joined as one. Suddenly, Spike shifts and the cock within slides in deeper rubbing against my prostate. All thoughts flee my mind with the touch and I concentrate only on two things - Spike and getting off.

Everything is forgotten as we start to move. Our hands touch as our hips buck together. My mouth follows the lines of lights on his chest and face. Kissing and licking his spicy skin as he grinds against me. We shove and ride. Grind and twist. Howl and scream as our passion increases. Body to body. Hands clinging as Spike pounds harder and deeper. I feel my face change with the passion and need he causes to flare deep within me. My orgasm is rising quickly, and a long fingered hand finds my penis with a sure touch. He pulls and rubs, making me scream louder. No longer can we pretend to be human. Human faces are gone to be replaced by ridges and fangs.

Nearer and nearer. Higher and higher I fly. Spike is howling below me, inhuman strength fucking my tightness as he strains for his own shattering orgasm. And comes it does. We climax at the same moment, sharp teeth finding tender necks and ripping skin. Vampire blood, Spike’s blood, fills my mouth as I cling to him. Our bodies moulding together as our passion erupts. Mine against his chest and his deep within me.

Blackness fills my eyes a moment, and I collapse onto his sex-heated body. My face changes back to the human facade and I snuggle into my lover below me.

"Angel?" Spike finally asks after we have recovered from the mind shattering orgasm.

"Hmmm?" I ask happy and contented.

"Can I have another pressie?"

Already?



The End.