Slip Into My Arms

Author: Shara Nesu

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Answer to a Challenge - good/bad?

Disclaimer: Joss & TV company owns them all! *sigh* He just can't get the relationships right!

Spoilers: All really, set 50 years in the future.

Category/Pairings: Angel/Spike

Rating: R (yes, I've written an R - Again! - please don't die of shock) Warning: M&M sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summery: Set many years in the future, where the end of Days have been and gone. Angel is now human. Spike still has a soul, and now with Angel's mortality, has to make a difficult decision.

Note: This is my entry for The Second Edition of the Slashaholics Song Fic Awards. Using the song - Make You Mine by The Corrs.

2050

Slip Into My Arms
By Shara Nesu


Spike’s POV:

Angel turned human last year. He fulfilled the Shanshu prophecy and became one of them. He’s no longer my Sire. He’s alive.

When the end of days was called, I fought by his side. We became friends, when all those we had known died. Were we not the same in any case? Both soul-ed and alone. Lost and afraid. We were comrades. We fought side by side. Almost died, but we survived. We won, to fight another night.

He kissed me then, amidst the rubble of our last battle. Full on the lips. A real lovers kiss, gentle and soft, but above all, sexual. We made love in the open air, under the bright moonlight. Touching and tasting. Holding and wishing. Fucking and twisting. Finally, coming with a scream of pure pleasure and joy.

Then, just before dawn, the Oracles gave him life.

I awoke with a human man in my arms. A heartbeat next to my chest. Blood thumping under my lips.

We started again - started our life all over. We were friends again, and then lovers, but something changed. I fell for him. I loved him. His human mouth. His human face. His mortality. He was for all to see, the only one for me. My beloved Liam.

I keep him now. My human lover. A man who walks in sunshine and eats real food. I used the fortune Angelus amassed, and provide and care for all his human needs. Though, sometimes, I wonder. I wonder why he stays. But I know I can never let him go. I fear him leaving. Finding a young woman, having a family. I won’t let him go. I need him. I won’t lose him. Not ever.

//Wondering, waiting for the day to fade away
So I can hold you once again and chase the fears away//

The morning takes him from me. He leaves to eat and dress. To run in the sunshine and shop for life’s little compliments. I wait for him in our bed. His warmth lingering on the sheets. I yearn for him, to hold me tight, and chase away my worries.

//Lie with me
Show me how you feel
I'm falling for you deeper everyday //

Does he love me as I love him? Each night I touch his heat. I need him. I want him. I’ll beg for him. I’m falling deep. Deeper in love. Deeper in need.


//When the night turns over
I'll lie with you
When the morning wakes you
I'm there by you
When the daylight takes you
I'll miss you
Till you come back home to me//

I wait for him, each day. The daylight takes him away. The sun calls to him. I cannot blame him. He’s been denied its light for nearly three centuries. His skin is tanned - for once - so dark against mine. The night brings him home, and into my arms. I kiss his hot lips, taste life upon his tongue. When I’m alone, I fear. Whilst he’s gone, I fear for his mortality. I dread to lose his fragile life. Then he’s home and he’s all mine.


//And I can make you mine oh mine//


I strip him naked and lie him down. The darkness surrounds us, but he brightens my night. I glory in his light. I lick his blood-warmed skin. Kiss his wet lips. I touch his body, strong no longer with demon strength, but with hours of exercise. I’m gentle as I take him. Opening him wide to my touch. Preparing and kissing before I plunge in deep.


//Wanting you
Every waking moment I'm on fire (I'm on fire)
Always needing you
I'm aching for you only I'll never tire//

Later, I’ll beg for him to fill me. To take my cold and fill me with heat. I’m on fire when he comes. I beg for more. He’s harsh and rough, knowing this vampire body as he does. He rips and tears, and treats me as I always wished he would. I ache for him to come within. He pounds away, and I wait. Finally, I ignite, as he spills deep within my butt. His hot jism leaking out.

//Promise me
This is how we'll be
I'm falling deeper everyday//

I weep for his heat. I cry for the loss, as he slips away from me. I lie in his embrace. I wish this would forever be - just him and me. I beg for him to promise me - promise me, this shall forever be. That he’ll always be mine and never leave. That not even death can take him from me.

//When the night turns over

I'll lie with you
When the morning wakes you
I'm there by you
When the daylight takes you
I'll miss you till you come back home to me
When you come back home to me//

I wait during the day, and fear the worst. He leaves with the light, and one day I know, shall not return. Sunlight and life calls to him. He’s a part of a world that is forbidden to me. He shall abandon me one day, when he sees the truth. That he doesn’t belong to me. Each morning, I hold him tight. So tight that he complains, but he tells me he’ll always stay.

//I'll break you
I'll chase you//

He is so fragile in my arms, and I’m afraid he’ll break. I fear for him within my embrace. I dread the day when I hold too tight, breaking that delicate back. But I won’t let him go - I’ll hold too tight. For I am his, just as he is mine. I won’t let go. I’ll never leave. For tonight, I shall make his heat leave.

//You'll find that you can't stand to be away
Not for a day (not for a day...)
Oh and when life defies you
I'll be the soul
You'll never go astray...
And you'll be mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...//

I shall be the soul - I’ve plenty of guilt for two. Though, I shall miss sweet Liam, too. I’ll bite deep and his soul will fly. I can give enough soul for two. He’ll be mine, for forever and a night. Eternity shall be thine and mine.

//(Fly with me, lose reality)
I'm falling deeper everyday
So when the night turns over
I'll lie with you
And when the morning wakes you
I'm there for you
When the daylight takes you
I'll miss you
Till you come back home to me
And I can make you mine//


The night comes, and I welcome him with open arms. He comes to me, warm and fresh, and waiting to be held so close to me. I kiss those warm lips, and I take hold of him. Oh, so tight. He surprises me, and tells me he knows. He wants to fly with me, to lose his reality. He wants to kiss the day goodbye, and forever be mine.

I bite deep, breaking tanned, warmed skin. I weep, as the fire of him burns within his blood, as drink I deep. I take him down, and I’ll never let him go. I say good bye to the heat. I kiss the warm mouth one more time. I press my wrist to those dying lips and tell him - ‘You are mine.’

//When the night turns over
I'll lie with you
When the morning wakes you
I'm there by you
When the daylight takes you
I'll miss you till you come back home to me
And I can make you mine mine, mine, oh mine
Oh mine...//



The End.