On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Six Geese Laying

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...



Six Geese Laying
by shara nesu



18th December 2012
Angel’s Journal:

Whine! Whine! Whine and whine some more! That’s all they do!

There are times I hate my human family and that is an unusual emotion for me. I don’t hate anyone... apart from Wolfram and hart, the IRS... Well, you know what I mean. Even Angelus didn’t hate. Well, today I did. It started as soon as I came downstairs. There was an uproar when Cordelia noticed my new jewellery. Gunn couldn’t stop staring at my ear. While Connor was seriously scandalized. Then when I told them who had done it, well, they just went over the top. Cordelia actually said that Spike was corrupting me and I should make him leave. Spike was corrupting *me!*

In the end, I reminded them that they were all officially on holiday, and to leave me alone. I know one thing, even though they hurt me, I’ll forgive them. It shall blow over, but no matter what - if they force me to choose between them and Will - I shall choose him.

Crap! I think... I think... Damn it! I can’t write it.

“I think I love him.” I say to myself. I can speak the words. I can think the words but I can’t write them. Oh, I’ve loved Spike/William (whatever!) for years now, but I think I’m falling IN love with him. The kind of love you want to wake up next to in the morning. The love that you want to argue with, make up with, and sometimes just talk with. The love where you can be alone, do your own thing, but you’re always together.

Oh damn, now I sound like a romance novel.

I fling the pencil across the room, hearing the lead snap against the far wall. I pick up another half pencil and ponder what else to write. I look at the pencil and grin. It’s broken in half - they all are. They received some damage from yesterday’s activities on this very desk. I fucked him here. In fact, I think I can still smell his cum all over it. Yep, I’m never going to clean this desk.

“Sire?” A knock at the door, and I know it’s the appointed time for William’s visit. The moment he changes from Spike into William. The second he becomes mine again. Damn, I’ve got to stop reading Cordelia’s Cosmo Magazine. Next, I’ll be asking him to marry me!

“Come in, Childe,” I call, putting the pencil aside and leaning back to admire the view.

It’s not what I expected. One: he’s clothed and two: he’s holding my present. I was a little upset when it didn’t arrive, but with all the arguing with Cordelia and family, I didn’t have time to think about it.

“Will, you’re...” I stutter.

“I’m leaving, Sire. I know the others don’t want me here. They fear I’m going to bring Angelus out... maybe they’re right.” He looks down at this feet and shuffles over to the desk. He puts the parcel down and quickly backs off.

“Leaving? Why?” Damn, he must have overheard us. Well, it was pretty hard with Cordelia trying to break the sound barrier. I sigh. “Will, sit down.”

For a moment, he hesitates. I see flashes of Spike in his eyes and temperament. Shall he remember his place? He is the Childe and I am the Sire. He’s fighting. The demon and the soul. Then he sits down.

“Do you want to leave?” I ask.

“No, Sire.”

“Then you shan’t. I’ve already told you, William. I am no longer just Angel. I’m soul, demon, everything. There is no curse, there hasn’t been since that night with Darla. I accepted what I am and we are reconciled...”

William lifts a scared eyebrow at this.

“Well, we came to an understanding. I’m a vampire. But I have a soul and demon living side by side. Just like you are trying to achieve. They can’t understand that because they have never experienced what we have. I’m not going to go all `psycho Angelus’ on them or you. I want you here with me. I want to help you. I want you in my bed.”

All the tension from Will’s body seems to just vanish with my words. Thank god that over the last 3 years our friendship is deep enough that he trusts me. He instantly relaxes, sagging in the chair.

“Now that has been cleared up, go and get undressed. Lie on the bed while I open your present.”

“Yes... Sire.” I think he wanted to say more, but thought against it. With swift moves, William is up out of the chair and across the room to my bed, disrobing as he goes.

I have to tear my eyes away from his heaven sent form, and return it back to the box before me. I unwrap the paper and admire the gift box underneath. It’s like all the others in design - the holly and berries, but this one is black lacquered. Almost Chinese looking. I examine the front, six geese in a hut with eggs all around them.

Very carefully, I open the open and a gasp. Not what I expected, but the gift must have been expensive. Inside are 6 perfectly crafted Ben Wa Balls. There are two silver ones with red enamel on one side, and a yin/yang in the centre. Another two are pure gold and strange looking - they almost have a glow about them. The last pair is made from jade. I touch them gently, unwilling to disturb them in their green velvet bed. Instead, I pick up the box and cross over to the bed.

“They are beautiful, Childe,” I compliment. I smile, looking over at the naked form resting languidly across the satin sheets. I don’t know which are more perfect him or his gift.

“I thought... well, I was going to get something else, but when I heard... When I was leave-”

I rest my hand against his mouth, stopping the train of thought. He’s not leaving. I won’t let him.

“They are perfect Childe, I’m sure we can find something *satisfying* for the both of us. Now what are these strange looking ones?” I ask pointing to the two gold metallic pair.

“Oh them! There’re new. Electrical Ben Wa balls. They give a little charge when they connect.”

I grin slyly when he says this - wonderful wicked thoughts entering my head.

“Lie back,” I instruct, taking a couple of balls from the box. When Will rests back, I offer him the Ben Wa walls. He cocks one dark eyebrow, confusion in his baby blues. He attentively reaches out and takes them into one hand. “Do you know how to use them?” I ask.

“Yeah,” he replies curiously. His voice sounds like I’ve asked him if he knew what his name was. He rolls the balls in his hand expertly. Damn glad he’s not doing that to mine! I hand him the next pair and he does the same.


“Stretch your arms out on the bed and don’t stop moving them - or I shall stop.”

“Angel, what the hell are you going on about...” Will’s voice trails off, realising that he is channelling Spike.

“You’ll see,” I purr, leaning over to his chest to give his adorned nipples a quick lick. I shiver at the voice of my demon’s Childe. I want both demon and soul in Will; I want to touch them both.

I step from the bed striping off my clothing. Next, I walk to my bedside table and rummage inside. I know I have one in here. After a couple of moments of frantic searching, I find the small packet. I brought these just in case. I hold up the small gold circle of plastic and smile. I keep them because after making one female vampire pregnant I never wanted it to happen again.

“Err... Sire. We’re vampires you know... I’m not going to give you anything.” Will’s voice is totally confused with an added hint of Spike’s humour. He wants to add something more... “Stupid Poof...” he mumbles.

I reach over and slap his head. “This is not for me.”

Will is silent as he watches me climb back onto the bed. He licks his lips as my naked length bobs before his face and he tries to catch it with his lips. I shudder, but move back. I settle myself between his legs, and push them open. He acquiesces, spreading his thighs wide. I wonder if the Ben Wu balls are working, calming him - getting him ready for what I have in mind.

I undo the thin plastic condom, and unroll it. Instead of inserting a penis, I pick up the electrified balls and slip them inside. Next, I pick up the tube of lube I keep handy, and slick up my fingers.

“Not a word!” I instruct, knowing without even having to look up that Will’s mouth is hanging open in shock. It’s strange, but in my blood, I can almost feel Spike laughing at Will’s disbelief.

I press my index finger to Will’s tiny puckered hole and push. He gasps as I breach his body, invading deeply. His muscles clench around me, anxiety and desire tightening him. I quickly add another finger, making sure he is stretched, and I scissor my digits to make sure. I pick up the condom and balls, add a finger to his hole, and push them in. It’s a little difficult getting them inside, but after a bit of shoving and a little persuading I do. And what a reaction I get.

“Si-RE! Oh fuck... Bugger! Ow!”

“Tell me,” I lean over his prone from, and look up into startled eyes. I don’t move, and the balls lay still in his rectum.

“When you moved them... I felt... oh, it stings. Damn it, you gave me an electric shock!”

“It’s not that powerful.” I chuckle and Will scowls. I reach between his legs and push another finger inside. Just a soft touch. I feel a tingle in my fingers...

“Angel!” Will screams, his back arching of the bed.

“Tell me!”

“Touching... oh god, it’s touching my prostate.... Do it again!” He’s writhing on the bed, his head buried in the pillow, and his hips are raising as he tries to get me to move.

“Hands!” I remind him. His fingers had stopped moving the other pairs of Ben Wa Balls. He snarls softly but does as I say. I push my fingers deeper, constantly moving the electrical balls within him. Letting them collide and give out little shocks to his tender flesh.

“Touching... oh Sire... touching...” He keeps repeating that word over and over as I work inside.

Taking pity on my Childe, I lean over his crotch and lick his dripping cock.

“Touching... Fuck me... Oh touching... Sire... me... Lo--- ooo!”

That screech came when I took the end of his penis into my mouth. I suck lightly feeling the acorn shape head throb against my tongue. He’s so ready to come. So close. I take him deeper, sucking with all my strength.

“Yes!” he bellows only seconds later; his cum streaming down my throat. In the back of my mind, I hear the *expensive* Ben Wa balls crash onto the floor. After licking him clean, I let him go and lean back.

I just have to stare. He’s so beautiful! Pale - almost luminous against my dark sheets. His body has frozen in an arch. Perfection - an angel to be sure - and all mine.

Yet, he did drop those balls.

“Open your mouth, Childe. You broke the rules.” I slip my finger from its warm place inside him, and start to pump my cock.

William’s eyes widen at my harsh voice, but when he notices my ready dick - he grins. He arranges himself on the bed, and I straddle his head. His deep pink tongue flashes out and he licks his lips. Well, I couldn’t hold back if I wanted too. I just shove forward in one fluid movement. Soft lips part to accept me, and I’m surrounded by cool wetness. My hands grasp the headboard and I start to thrust. I feel my Childe’s throat open and welcome me. He swallows, sucks, and licks - driving me insane. How the hell does he do it? He has the most perfect mouth!

“William!” I bellow as bliss over takes me, and I fill his throat. My whole body trembles in a unique pleasure I only seem to achieve with my Will. With weak legs, I mange to fling myself onto the bed and lie back.

“Stay tonight,” I whisper as I feel sleep enter my consciousness.

Will doesn’t answer. He just curls into my side and rests his head onto my chest. Maybe he’ll be there when I awaken.



End day 6


Ben Wa balls - Chinese relaxation balls which are rolled in the hand. They are self-reflexology and supposed to promote calmness and increased levels of positive Chi.