On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Seven Swans Swimming

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Seven Swans Swimming
by shara nesu


19th December 2012
Angel Journal:

Something weird happened today. Cordelia apologised to me. She told me that Spike should stay here with me, and the earrings looked pretty cool. Even though they had gone out of fashion a decade ago. Then she waltzed back out of the hotel. I didn’t see any of the others, nor did I see Spike. Which really annoyed me. I wanted to tell him that the humans were fine with his presence.

His present arrived on time today; the deliveryman gave me a leering grin. He said I must have some persistent admirer and I should just give in. I just snarled at him.

So pretty quite day... which is nice... but something was missing.

Spike.

I carefully lay my last workable pencil onto the desk and smile. For some silly reason I feel calm and relaxed today. I pick up the Jade Ben Wa balls, expertly rolling them in my hand. I guess these work. I was angered this morning to find my bed empty, but I know I’m going to win. One way or another Spike will be spending the whole night with me.

It will soon be time for Spike - Will - to arrive, so I reach for my newest present. I unwrap it slowly, savouring the tension and expectation. I reveal the superb handmade box, and look at the front picture. Seven serene swans on a lake. Hmmm, I wonder what his choice shall be for this one. Something water based... I open the box and pull out the paper. Neat flowing script says:

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

What the fuck! I turn the box over and tip out the contents. I laugh. I can’t help it. Inside are 2 large rubber ducks and 5 small bath oils in the shape of ducks. I can’t believe it. I laugh, my voice echoing around the room. I pick a duck up and squeeze it. *Squeak* I giggle. Yes, the Scourge of Europe actually giggled!

There is a knock at the door, and that voice - “Sire?”

“Come,” I manage to spit out while laughing.

A very, *very* nervous Will looks around the edge of the door and slowly enters. He has this dazed look upon his face. He’s totally bewildered about my behaviour. Angel - the dark avenger - shouldn’t laugh. I should be stoic, reserved and remember my redemption. I have learned that laughing doesn’t change anything, but it can help me feel better - if only for an instant.

“Come here, Will,” I ask. I hold my hand out, and attempt to draw his nervous body nearer. Will takes my hand and allows himself to be drawn into my lap. He settles against my chest, wrapping his frail looking arms around me. He’s naked like the other nights, and ready for me.

“I wonder if you can explain the logic of your gift?” I kiss his ear, sucking it into my mouth for a moment. Will groans, his fingers tightening on my arms. He’s so strong, his fingers digging into my biceps. There are sure to be bruises later.

“I was wondering... well, if you wanted to do something...more human. Like bathing together?” The last part is a whisper.

My laughing stops with my surprise. I never thought about bathing with anyone. It was really a mechanical action to me. Angelus used to bath to wash away the blood, the guts and the evidence. Me - I use them to do the same, but it’s my blood this time.

“Okay...” I answer unsure, “You go run it.”

Will happily jumps off my lap, and I playfully slap his rump. He suddenly displays another spark of Spike to me. He wriggles his butt suggestively, giving me a leering grin as he sauntered into the bathroom.

I start to undress as Will runs the bathwater. I’m not so sure about this. I don’t know if I... I shake my head, pushing away the thoughts of Angelus’s actions. I quickly remove my clothing, and grab up Will’s gifts. When I walk into the black and white tiled room, I’m face with a seductive sight. Will, naked and bent over the bath. I shudder, and slide forward. I press myself against his back, my erect cock fitting into the crease of his buttocks. He groans loudly, bending more and pushing back.

Finally, after we rub against each other for a while, Will turns off the bathwater and kneels beside the tub. I shiver at the delicious sight. William, My Childe, naked and waiting to service me. Yet, sometimes I miss that spark of Spike.

I ignore him to begin with and climb into the scalding hot water. I sigh as it caresses my cold skin, heating me artificially. I lean back, allowing the water to fully cover me. I let my head rest on the back of the tub and sigh. I ignore him. I wait, and wait... and just when I’m about to give up.

“It’s bloody freezing on the floor, you know!”

Finally, I was getting a bit worried that I’d lost Spike altogether. I grin over at him, pick up a rubber duck of oil, and squeeze it between my fingers. Oil leaks out and covers my fingers.

“Come here, I wanna wash your pretty ass.”

“I’m not wet yet,” he complains.

“Are you questioning me, Will?” I ask, putting my Sire’s voice on.

“What?! No... I’m... I’m sorry, Sire,” William stutters. For a moment, I heard Spike’s tone, but then it was gone. I know I’m reaching him. Making him comfortable with being demon and soul. I want him to be. I want him to find balance just as I have.

“You don’t have to hide Spike completely, Childe,” I reply. But before he can comment, I continue; “now come here and I’ll show you what I want.”

Will rolls his eyes, but he’s getting an idea that he’s going to enjoy my plan. He stands beside the bath, his erect cock bobbing before my face.

“Now turn around, and grab your ankles.”

Will grins, but does as I command. He presents me his pretty ass, and I press my fingers between his crack. He groans loudly, pushing his butt up into my touch. I find his tiny puckered entrance, and push against it. He gives way easily with the thick bath oil, and I push them deeper inside. I make sure he’s well lubricated before I pull away.

“Now you can get in.” I lie back again. I lift my feet out of the bath and let them hang over side. Will gapes at my provocative position. My legs spread open, and my cock bobs happily in the water. The skin covered head poking through the sweet smelling bubbles.

Will climbs into the bath, and I have to fight the desire to push my finger under his chin. I swear he acts as though he’s never seen my body before with his eyes wide and gaping, and mouth open. He settles himself into the water between my thighs, unsure where to put his hands.

“You wanna wash me, Will?” I ask brusquely. I hand over the flannel and he eagerly takes it from my hand. He breaks open a rubber duck, covering the cloth in oil, and then rubs it together to make a foam. I find myself returning his frank stare. He’s looks so appealing when he concentrates. When those eyes focus and his brow draws together. He pulls on his lip and his cheeks flex as he chews the inside.

I groan loudly when his fingers finally touch my chest. He efficiently soaps me up, scrubbing my skin and caressing as he goes. He starts at my neck, then down my arms and across my chest. When he reaches my legs, he stops. I straighten one and offer him it. He takes it and rests my foot against his chest. He cleans thoroughly, finally reaching between my thighs to soap between my balls. I give him the other leg and he repeats the action. This time wrapping the hot soapy flannel around my cock. My head falls back and I whine. I almost want to beg him to suck me at this moment, but I won’t.

“Do you want to turn over, Sire?” Will asks, his cloth at the ready again.

I groan and roll over onto my knees. Will starts to clean my back, moving slowly down to my butt. He rubs the cheeks fiercely, making the flesh wobble. Then moves lower. He rubs the cloth between my cheeks, never once trying to breach me, but stroking over my entrance. I groan and shudder.

Right, I can’t take anymore.

With one swift movement, I’m over onto my back, and up on my knees. I grab under his knees and pull. Will falls back, making a large splash into the bath. He doesn’t struggle or choke as his head goes under water. He’s a vampire and doesn’t need to breathe. I fling his legs over the edge of the bath, and grab his hips. I pull him forward and sink in.

Oh yeah!

The oil has made him super slick and I just slide in like a knife into butter. I shift in the bath, grab the edge with one hand to hold myself up, and clutch his hip with the other. He moves below me, stretching his legs out further. The movement pushes us further up the side of the bath and his face breaks the water.

“You could have waited,” he groans. I can tell he’s not angry however, he’s as desperate as I am. His passage is quivering around me, begging me to move. So I do.

It’s a little difficult to continue thrusting. The movement of our bodies send waves across the bath, and as our pounding become more and more vigorous the water starts to spill over the side. Also my grip keeps slipping off his body and the bath. I pant and groan, in time with Will’s gasps and moans. The metal bath complains loudly and whines with our violent thrusting.

“Oh fuck!” Spike screams and cums into the bubbly water. Moments later, his muscles clench me violently, and I fill his hot place. He collapses back as he does, his legs slipping down to wrap around my waist. I let myself drop forward and I lay my head onto his chest. Tapered fingers slip into my hair and he strokes the wet strands.

I let my body relax against his, enjoying our close contact. Will stops his stroking a moment and picks up the small rubber duck on the edge of the bath. He squeaks it.

I laugh, and snuggle closer. He then continues to squeak and squeak the damn thing.

“Will, if you don’t stop squeaking that damn duck I’ll have to shove it somewhere very unpleasant.” I shift my hand down his thigh, to his recently vacant hole.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Will replies uncertainly.

“No? Wanna test me?” I lift my head from his chest and look deep into bluer than blue eyes.

Suddenly, instead of answering me, Will leans forward and kisses me full on the lips. His tongue laps at my mouth, so I let him in. He sucks at my tongue like a babe, pulling me closer. I lose myself into his powerful touch. His is tongue dominating and desperate.

I think we kissed for hours, kissed until the water cooled around us. In the end, we reluctantly dragged ourselves from the tepid water, wrapping each other in large towels, and falling onto the bed.

“Will... did you ever do that with Drusilla?”

“Ah! No! I couldn’t get Dru to do anything like that. She was very partial to clean water.”

I smile, but suddenly notice that Will looks distant for the first time. He always gives me his full attention, and this is the only time it’s drifted. I stroke my hands around his body, drawing him close.

“It was a fantasy, wasn’t it?” I realise. “I gave you your fantasy. Sex in the bath with rubber ducks.”

“Yeah... Well, I thought that I should get at least one fantasy from this.” His voice is so shy, but with an edge of Spike in it.

“I enjoyed it too, Childe.” I rest myself back into his welcoming body. “Just never ever let Cordelia see them.”

Will actually laughs at that. A soft husky sound. I settle back and listen to him laugh. Now I just have to make sure I can keep him here for the rest of the night. Now I wonder how I can do that?



End of Day 7