Reversed Roles: You're Gorgeous!

Series: Reversed Roles: The Interludes - The FULL VERSION- Spike takes Angel out and plays him his favourite song

Author: Shara Nesu

sharanesu@supanet.com

Website:http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/

Note: Inspired by the song `You’re Gorgeous’ Copyright - Ugly Beautiful/Stephen Jones 97. While listening to the radio on the way to my Relaxation Session, I couldn’t get this song out of my head, and what Angel and Spike could be doing to it. My first song fic.

Dedicated to Trixx - I hope things get better! & Lisa for her fab idea. Many Thanks to Lisa again and L.C. Sulla.


Reversed Roles: You're Gorgeous!
By Shara Nesu


Angel’s POV:

Y. O. U. ’. R. E. G. O. R. G. E. O. U. S.

“Spike what are you doing?”

I’ve come into the bedroom from just having a shower, only to find my sire writing with permanent black marker on my new tank top! “I’ve just brought that! It replaces the one you shredded last week!”

“Stop bitching, Angel,” Spike groans, rolling his eyes in a very Cordelia-esque manner. He finishes writing the last ‘S’ and smiles happily at his work. “Right love, put it on.”

“What?” He wants me to wear that? He’s ruined it! “Spike, you’ve written on it. I’m not wearing it.”

“Childe, put it on!” he growls back.

“No,” I refuse stubbornly. I know Spike, so this has to be leading up to something. If I try not to fall into his trap then maybe I won’t be forced into anything embarrassing. Let me tell you, when Spike makes me do something or he plans something for us - I’m always the one who gets humiliated. No one else - just me. All the time!

“No,” I repeat, just to make sure he knows I’m serious.

“Angggelll...” he whines, trying a different approach.

“No.”

“Fine!” He jumps up and stomps into the front room. “Fine, if you don’t want to be with me. That’s just fine!”

Huh? I follow Spike out, to find him already sulking on the huge sofa.

“I was going to suggest we go for a little drive. Somewhere overlooking the sea, just you and me and some music. But noooo! If you don’t want to share that with me, I’ll just sit here and be by my*self*.” He crosses his arms and stares away from me.

Oh, just great!

“Sire, I’d love to go out with you, but...”

“You would?”

“Yes, but...”

“Right then, put the shirt on and I’ll meet you by the car!” calls Spike as he happily skips out of our rooms and down the hall.

How the hell did I get myself into this mess? I sigh and slip the tank top on, placing a black shirt over the top so no one can see it.

About an hour later, after Spike stopped at a drug store for a pack of ice cubes (the reason for which I haven‘t worked out why because they are melting all over the car), we arrived at a cliff point with a beautiful view over the dark blue ocean. Tonight the sky is perfectly clear, the starlight and full moon reflecting on the glimmering surface of the water. I sigh and think that maybe Spike was right to come out here. To get us to spend some time together and with no interruptions.

I turn the ignition off and just take in the sight. Beside me I can feel Spike staring at me, but before I say anything he grabs a bag from the back seat and starts pulling stuff out. I try and take in the scenery again, but my curiosity gets the better of me.

“Spike, what are you doing?” I ask casually.

Spike grins, knowing I couldn’t keep silent any longer. I can’t help it, I’m just naturally curious. With Spike however, sometimes you learn that it’s best never to ask. Still, I don’t think he could do anything humiliating to me out here.

“Got a little plan, luv,” he says with a grin, licking his lips and looking me over.

Oh shit! I shift nervously and slide nearer to the door. I don’t see anything inside his bag, but he looks to be finished. He grabs a tape out and shoves it into the player.

“Come on, Angel.”

“Why?” I growl suspiciously. Spike steps out of the car with this little bag, and walks around to my side. I don’t move. I’m half considering just starting the car and taking off, leaving him here alone and returning to pick him up only just before dawn.

“Pleeaasseee...” he whines, bating his eyelids at me. Okay, he’s trying to seduce me. I’ve worked that out; this means I won’t like what he wants to do. Should I go? Should I stay? Damn it. “Angel, please...” he begs again this time leaning over and licking my throat.

“Ohhh...” I hiss as he laps the scar. I hate it when he uses this trick on me. I turn to mush, and before I know it I’m opening the car door and stepping out... what the hell am I doing?! I just can’t turn back when Spike gives me that look. He looks so innocent... and luscious... and oh... I just want to touch him. I try to grab his arm, but Spike quickly moves around to the front of the car and stops.

Like an idiot I follow. I think I must ask to be embarrassed by Spike. I don’t seem to be fighting this much. I don’t think that I’ve ever fought any of his seduction plans in the end. I’m sick, I know. He’s just so damn sexy, appealing and well, in the end I just want him as bad as he does me.

Okay, I’ve just got to get back into the moment. Spike has already started to unfasten my shirt, and is pushing it down my arms.

“Spike,” I grumble, looking around even though I know there is nobody about for miles.

“Shhhh... Angel-baby,” he kisses my chin and throws the shirt aside. I hate that nickname. I think I hate it more than when he used to call me Peaches. Or Poof.

I don’t like the way he grins as he slides his hands over my chest and the tank top he’s ruined. His fingers flow over the lines of the lettering.

“Yep, you are,” he breathes, kissing my neck again.

His hands caress my chest as his tongue plays over my scar. I groan, losing myself in his electric touch. My own hands come into play and I stroke down his back, so glad he’s not wearing his leather duster, just his jeans and T-shirt. My hands cup his ass, and he purrs softly into my throat. I kiss his blond head and...

“Spike! No!” I yell, my hands trying to push him away. He’s already unzipped my pants, squeezing his hands down between cotton and flesh. I try to extricate him, but he nips hard on my neck, his fangs breaking the skin. A deep whine issues from my chest and for a moment I can’t move. Which gives him just the right about of time to shove the material from my hips and grasp my naked ass.

Why oh why, do I follow Rule No 10 - no underwear? Well, most likely because he destroyed all of my boxers by getting hold of the kitchen knife and cutting them into short strips of expensive - but now useless - silk.

“You know you want it, Childe,” he murmurs into my ear, withdrawing his fangs. His hands glide over my trembling flesh around to my stomach. His palm rubs flat against my navel and down to my erect cock. “See, I know you want it,” he chuckles. His lips find mine and we kiss passionately. My tongue trying to dominate his, as he dominates my body.

Distracted again, and now Spike has my pants around my ankles. Why fight it? I sigh as Spike grins knowingly at me, kneels down and takes off my shoes, throwing my clothing aside. I expect him to take the top off, but for some unknown reason he leaves it on. I’m partially naked, my cock erect and jerking in the cool sea air, and my sire gazing over the body he owns. I don’t like this.

Spike cocks an eyebrow at my glowering eyes. Okay! Fine - so it turns me on. Damn it!

Suddenly, Spike steps away, rushes around to the passenger seat, and presses play on the tape player. He turns the volume to full, and then returns to my side. He stands before me and tugs me in front of the car, facing away from it. I haven’t a clue what he’s up to. His hands rest on my chest, he kisses me again, and then... the music starts. Well, a man’s voice whispers first. He spells out a word and Spike’s finger follows those written upon my chest.

//Y. O. U ’. R. E. G. O. R. G. E. O. U. S. //

As soon as the music starts I get a nervous feeling. Then the lyrics begin.

//Remember that tank top you bought me. //


Spike pushes me back, his hand sliding around my thigh and lifting my leg. I automatically step back and sit upon the hood of my car. He urges me further up the hood and stands between my legs.

//You wrote 'You're Gorgeous' on it.

You took me to your rented motorcar and filmed me on the bonnet. //

He kisses me again, his hands gripping my hips.

//You got me to hitch my knees up and pulled my legs apart. //

He pulls my knees up until my feet are resting on the hood beside me. I think I know what’s coming next. His hands are between my legs and he pulls them apart. I groan as my position pushes me back, until I hold myself up on my elbows, Spike’s between my spread legs and my ass is positioned just at the right height for him.


//You took an instamatic camera and pulled my sleeves around my heart. //

No! No way! Before I know it, Spike grabs up an automatic camera from his bag, and grins. No! His mouth finds mine cutting off my objections. The camera flashes, the light stinging my eyes. Spike pulls away from my mouth, tilting the camera down photographing my erect cock and spread legs.

“Spike, please!” I beg.

“Damn, you’re so gorgeous,” he purrs, his eyes taking in my every feature.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. //

Spike’s camera flicks and whines, over and over. He takes a shot of every side of me. His hand touching me, caressing me... and I know I shouldn’t but I... I think... I like this. The way he looks at me is like I’m the most precious object that he has ever had. He caresses my cock as if it’s china. I feel as though he’s worshipping me.

//You said my clothes were sexy, you tore away my shirt. //

I laugh as he follows the lyrics’ directions and tears off the ruined top. He attacks my bare chest with mouth and hands. I let my head fall back onto the warm hood, my eyes closing, and I groan as I lose myself in the sensation of my sire’s appraisal and the music bounding around us. I hear the camera clinking even more, and I squirm in embarrassment.


//You rubbed an ice-cube on my chest, snapped me 'til it hurt. //

“Shit!” I yell as something cold and dripping touches my chest. I guess I know why he brought the ice cubes now. The camera continues to snap, and I arch into the erotic things he’s doing with that small piece of ice.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. //

The ice travels down my body, over my nipples, ringing my navel. I have to bite my lip as the cold cube encircles the end of my dripping cock. I hear Spike whimper as his fingers touch me, one hand moving away from time to time to take a photo. He rolls the ice up and down my cock, pushing it slightly under the foreskin, then down around the base. I shiver, moan and gasp, words being the furthest reaction from my mind.

//Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba//

The ice moves lower, coating my balls and rolling around them. I arch off the top of the car, but Spike pushes me down as if telling me to be patient. Even he’s not speaking. The cube drops lower and I feel and extra-cold finger touching my anus. A flash of the camera and his finger breaches the tight ring. I really want him to stop with the fucking camera, but then he might stop touching me. At this moment I believe that would be the worse crime. I swallow my pride, letting him continue with his heavenly torture.

//You said I wasn't cheap. You paid me twenty pounds.

You promised to put me in a magazine on every table in every lounge. //

Spike’s finger withdraws and something hard is pressed inside. I realise that it’s the ice cube. He pushes it inside me, his fingers working the ice deeper.

“Spike,” I groan, trying to say more, but I whimper instead as another ice cube follows the first. Then another, and another. I feel them melting within me, making me want more. I want Spike inside me. I want him to melt them with his passion, his heat and the delicious friction of his cock. “Please,” I beg.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. I know you'll get me through. //

More clicks and flashes. I open my eyes and look down as Spike takes pictures of himself. His jeans are open; his cock hard and erect. He steps forward, grinning at me and presses his cock to my opening. I grunt as his cock breaches the tight ring, my head falling back with a loud bang of bone against metal. He thrusts deeper, pushing the ice aside and around inside me.

My hands clutch at the black steel of the hood, my back arching and a growl of pleasure issuing from deep down in my chest. When he’s all the way in he stops.

“Because you’re gorgeous,” he sings, “I’d do anything for you. Because you’re gorgeous, our love will see us through and I want to fuck you for eternity.”

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. I know you'll get me through. //

I laugh at the terrible rhyming; he’s never been good at poetry or rhymes. With my laughter, Spike joins in, taking more photos.

“I love you, Sire” I breathe. I’m so damn glad I let Spike drag me out here.

Spike smiles, his whole face brightening, and he answers with a sharp thrust inside me.

“Because you’re gorgeous,” I attempt to sing, “just damn well make love to me,” I growl out in the end.

//Remember that tank top you bought me. You wrote 'You're Gorgeous' on it.

You took me to your rented motorcar and filmed me on the bonnet.

You got me to hitch my knees up and pulled my legs apart.

You took an instamatic camera and pulled my sleeves around my heart. //

Now it’s Spike’s turn to laugh, maybe at my singing or the words, I’m not sure. However, it gets me what I want. He pulls his cock out, and plunges back inside my cold passage. The ice is starting to melt, easing the burning from his intrusion, but not cooling our passion. In seconds, Spike leans over me, his hands holding himself up on my chest as he pounds away. His head is thrown back, the camera forgotten and all that exists is he and I. Sire and childe. Lover and loved, making love on top of a black convertible.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. //

The music is still playing and the same song repeats. I lose myself in the words, words that Spike seems to have taken to heart. He clutches my chest, his movements increasing in force. My own hands are wrapped into his hair, holding him closer.

//You said my clothes were sexy, you tore away my shirt.

You rubbed an ice-cube on my chest snapped me 'til it hurt. //

“Touch yourself,” Spike pants. I let go of his blond locks, wrapping my hand around my cock. Spike’s eyes affix onto my straining member, never blinking as I start to pump it hard, and on each upward stroke I rub my thumb over the head, collecting the pre-cum. He licks his lips as I do, never taking his attention off me. I feel myself start to throb with his eyes concentrating on my body. When he looks at me like this, he never fails to arouse me.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba//

“Come, Childe,” he hisses, watching my hands and cock. His own pulsating length prodding deeper and deeper inside of me. He’s so damn good at this; on every thrust he hits my prostrate sending powerfully stimulating sensations rocketing through my body.

//You said I wasn't cheap. You paid me twenty pounds.
You promised to put me in a magazine on every table in every lounge. //

I howl as I start to orgasm. My cock pulses in my hand, and I feel the cum travelling up my length. Suddenly, my hand is shoved aside and a cool mouth surrounds me. I scream as the climax spurts from the tiny slit, filling the cool awaiting mouth. He swallows, his tongue lashing the head begging for more. His attention drags out my orgasm, until finally my aching cock can produce no more. He sadly licks the last drop away and lets me go.

“Tasty,” he laughs, grinning down at my dazed look. At this moment I don’t care about anything. A whole group of people could be videotaping us right now, and I’d be smiling.

Spike turns his attention back to his own pleasure and starts again with his flesh-tearing thrusts. I clutch his body to mine as he starts to tremble inside me. I know he’s going to come soon; his face changes and golden eyes stare into mine.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. I know you'll get me through. //

“Sire,” I whisper, one finger caressing his face and slipping into his mouth. I feel my ass start to clench, the muscles contracting around him.

“Angel!” he screams suddenly, his cool seed filling my passage, his body jerking against me, dragging out his climax.

//Remember that tank top you bought me. You wrote 'You're Gorgeous' on it.

You took me to your rented motorcar and filmed me on the bonnet.

You got me to hitch my knees up and pulled my legs apart.

You took an instamatic camera and pulled my sleeves around my heart. //

Finally, when both of us are fully sated we collapse on top of the hood. I wrap my arms around Spike, and he kisses my throat. I feel him slip out of my channel, and like always I miss his intimate embrace.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through. //

We shift slightly, wrapping our arms around each other and at the same time we can look over the calm ocean waters. I never want to move from this spot. I want to stay in Spike’s arms forever. I want...

//You said my clothes were sexy, you tore away my shirt.

You rubbed an ice-cube on my chest snapped me 'til it hurt. //

“Spike, how many times will this song repeat?”

“Huh... dunno,” he mumbles into my neck, kissing me again. His free hand stroking my chest, while the other is entwined with mine.

“Guess.”

“Ten... twelve times maybe,” he responds sleepily.

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous I know you'll get me through.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba//

Twelve! I don’t think I can take this twelve times! I’ve got to shut it off... yet, I don’t want to move. I... shit!

“Angel?”

“Yeah,” I groan.

“When will the car battery wear down?”

//You said I wasn't cheap. You paid me twenty pounds.

You promised to put me in a magazine on every table in every lounge. //

“Soon,” I answer, then mumble, “I hope!”

//Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us thro.... //

One tape promptly goes flying out of the tape recorder, and down the cliff. I listen out for the pleasant splash, and when it comes I sigh in relief.

“It wasn’t soon enough,” Spike comments, resettling himself into my embrace.

We lie in silence and then... Spike starts to hum that fucking song again!

“Spike,” I growl.

“Hmmm?”

“Shut up!”

“Make me!” he answers back.

Okay then! I crush my mouth to his, my tongue silencing that annoying tune. I embrace him with my naked body, and I realise he’s got far too much clothing on. I wonder if he’s gonna like being taken on top of the convertible? Well, only one way to find out!

I crush my lips to Spike’s laughing ones, biting them softly, and swallowing the moans he makes. My hands caress his firm chest, sliding down to grip lithe hips. He’s growing hard again, his length digging into my stomach. I thrust back and... *slip*.

My finger span the cool hard mental of the black hood trying to stop our movement. Spike laughs as his legs wrap around my hips, holding on tight. My hands are slick with salvia and cum, and we slide further down the curved hood. Finally our movements stop.

“Getting a little carried away there, luv?” Spike chuckles as he licks my scarred throat.

I shudder at Spike’s attentions while attempting to get my balance back. I lean up and unwind Spike’s legs from my hips. He grins at me and starts to hum again!

“Shut up!” I growl, my hands finding purchase on his jeans. Spike’s only answer is to laugh as I yank them down his muscled thighs and off. Doc Martins and socks soon follow.

Spike’s not giving up on the song and I can almost hear the words - “Because you're gorgeous, I'd do anything for you.”

“Shut up!” I snarl this time, my face changing to ridges and fangs. I twist precariously on the car hood, and grab Spike’s little bag of goodies. Inside is the camera and... Oh lube. Nice. I seize both.

“Hey!” Spike complains upon seeing the camera, “that’s for my ‘Angel gets shagged up the ass’ book!”

“Well, maybe it needs an addendum... how Spike gets it.”

In seconds, I grab his leg, hook it over my shoulder and rip open the tube of lubricant. I grease my shaft and position his other leg. Spike is still laughing at my desperation to shut him up, and I crush my lips to his, just to stop the damn humming mind you.

With careful hands I lift Spike’s ass and press myself against his plucked opening. Okay, I know that as Angelus he could never get enough of Spike’s tight channel, but as me - Angel - I’m still unsure as to if I should. We don’t really live by the lore, my sire and I, but it’s still within us, sometimes subconsciously controlling our actions and desires. Spike seems to sense my hesitation and starts to hum louder into my mouth.

He chuckles against my lips; his hands finding leverage in my hair as his legs tighten around my shoulders. We’ve never talked much about me taking him. At this point, I think he wants me too. So as a good childe, I’ll obey. Because well, I really want to obey...

I thrust forward carefully, my legs spreading slightly and just as I push...

“Fuck!” I yelp. The black metal hood groans under our weight, and buckles in one corner. The movement sends us both sidling down the hood, heading dangerously for the Plymouth’s figurehead. While I try to desperately grasp a hold on the sleek black metal, Spike dissolves into uncontrollable laugher. He’s enjoying my predicament far too much.

“Damn!” I cry as we slip further down. Spike being no help whatsoever! Why does this always happen to me? I’m finding that lubricant slick fingers and cool steel don’t mix. I cling again to the polished surface and the mental groans loudly and... *dents*!

“Gods Childe, just bloody fuck me!” Spike yells in my arms.


I snarl, staring at the large indentation on my beloved car. I think I’ve just discovered that horny vampires, slick fingers and sex do not mix with the hoods of black Plymouth convertibles. Shit, but I want him so much, and I don’t get the initiation to take him that often...most times I don’t think I should but I want this... Okay, new idea.

With one quick twist, I’m on my back and I slide down to the bottom of the Plymouth’s hood. My feet touch the ground, and I feel secure once again. Spike laughs at my quick movements, but they quickly turn into moans as I drop his legs and rest his feet on the hood. Oh, I think he gets the idea. His blue eyes flash with desire, and he straddles me properly. My hard cock rubs against his buttocks, and I moan as he pushes back against me.

“Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you...” Spike murmurs into my ear as I position him.

“Let me fuck you,” I growl out as I lift Spike’s hips and then slam him down onto my hard length.

Finally my sire stops with the singing and lets out an almightily wail. His body shudders around my throbbing cock and I bite my lips, holding back my orgasm as his channel grips me so damn hard.

“About bloody time, Childe,” he snarls, slapping me around the head. He laughs at my confused look. “Damn it Angel, I love you. I want you inside now and then.” He kisses me with frantic force and after a stunned moment I kiss back.

Spike said he loves me! Okay, he’s said it before but I can count the number of times on the one hand. I grip him harder to my chest and kiss back with just as much gusto as I can manage. My tongue maps out his cool depths as my hips start to thrust into his other cool tight place. Spike sighs happily and starts to lower and raise his backside. My hands clutch his back, crushing him to me, chest to chest. Our bodies starting to warm from our excursions and passions flare.

With a sudden flash of inspiration I grab the camera off the hood beside me. I haven’t a clue what I’m photographing but it feels pretty damn good.

My mouth is crushed to Spike’s and I’m never letting go. His tongue fights with mine - biting and nipping. Suddenly, his teeth clasp my tongue and he sinks fanged teeth into my muscled flesh. Exquisite pain burns from my slashed tongue and heats up our rocking. My thrusts become desperate as Spike sucks mine... his... blood directly from my injured mouth. I feel my fingernails break the skin of his back and he howls against my lips. His hips slam down hard against mine, the force making my balls ache with each resounding slap.

I slide one hand down to his ass, increasing the force of his thrusts while the other holds his head to mine. I don’t want to break this contact ever! Our kissing becomes a mixture of spit, moans and tongues. Blood stains pale skin as my blood drips down over my chin, and onto my chest to get crushed between.

Suddenly, we reach our crescendo and Spike screams into my mouth, his cool jism covering my chest like a wave crashing against the rocks below us. I yell in return, my hips bucking up into his ass trying to plant my desire deep inside his body. My sire’s body. My beloved. All time stops as I jerk against him, my sexually heated sperm splashing inside of him. The thought of my sire taking me deep makes me twitch and shudder behind him, drawing out my delectable orgasm.

With one last jolt, I groan as the last of my desire is spent inside Spike, and I fall back against the car, cradling him to me. Spike laughs and rests against my slick chest.

“Damn, I’m good,” he chuckles to himself.

“I thought I was doing all the hard work, and...”

Spike doesn’t let me finish - when does he? “Yes, but Angel you forget this was my plan. I brought you here, with the best music, and it was my great intelligence that designed this perfecto plan.”

Oh, I give up! I can never win against Spike, no matter what I do. “Yes, Sire, you’re good,” I agree, conceding with him. I sigh and just enjoy the closeness of his body to mine. The heat of our desire burning through us when...

*Slide*

“Fuck, you’re heavy!” Spike yells as I land on top of him.

It’s not my fault the car is all slippery! I start to giggle then chuckle at Spike sprawled out beneath me.

“Get off, you great big oaf!” he complains, shoving against my chest. “Get off, Angel! You know I’m going to have to bloody punish you for this!”

“What!” I gasp, gazing down into his serious blue eyes.

“Get of me...” he orders, “Go get in the back seat and spread your legs real wide.”

I laugh at Spike’s serious face when all he wants is more sex. Presumably in a more comfortable place than on top of the car, so he’s trying in it.

“Love you too, Sire,” I answer, leaning down to kiss him. I cover his lips and don’t move. I think I’m beginning to like this position.

“Angel!” Spike warns.

What the hell, I like his punishments so I don’t shift an inch. I don’t let my weight off him. Instead, I just cover his mouth again and continue to kiss him.

Kissing Spike is damn good... better than good - it’s awe-inspiring. He’s passionate, dedicated, dynamic, and the truth is I’ve never been kissed the way Spike kisses. It’s like fire and ice, love and passion, lust and desire all rolled into one. It has become an obsession with me. To touch his mouth, to taste his lips, to give myself over to just him and him alone. Trouble is at this moment; Spike doesn’t want to be kissed.

Nope, he wants me off him, instead of crushing him into the soft grass. The only problem with that is he’ll want to punish me when I do move. And I like him compressed beneath me. His hard body next to mine, his cock becoming engorged just as mine is, and his essence mixing with mine.

“Get off!” Spike howlers, his body bucking and his superior sire’s strength finally wins over my weight. I’m pushed over onto my back with one swift movement, and Spike straddles my naked hips. “Bad, Childe,” he scolds, his voice reprimanding but light, “didn’t I order you to prostrate yourself, pet?”

“Spike, it was an accident...” I whine. Yes, I know it’s feeble and shouldn’t be heard from the warrior of the Powers that Be, but what can I say - Spike brings out my inner whiner.

“Shhh,” he tuts, pressing one long elegant finger against my lips. “You know the rules, no talking while receiving punishment,” he pauses a moment making sure I’m silent. “Now get in the back seat, legs spread with one on each door.”

“Spike! I can’t do that... I’m not double jointed!” I complain. I can’t believe him! What does he think I am - a contortionist? With speaking out of line that earns me slap around the head, then another one for questioning his judgement.

“You started off this little fuck-feast, Angel. Can‘t finish what you began?”

What the hell is that supposed to mean? It was him who dragged us out of here. I didn’t even want to come to begin with. He seduced me! What with the music, the ice, the camera, and the whole making love on top of the car thing. Oh shit! There’s a dent on my car!

“Come on, luv. Don’t ya wanna play with me?” Spike pouts in that delicious way.

Give me strength. I can’t fight him when he gives me that look. I sigh and sit up. Spike knew he’d win, why bother fighting it. A part of me doesn’t want to fight him and his punishments, but then I think about what and who I am, and I have to keep a little self-respect. Anyhow where’s the fun in always bowing to his wishes. I decide that because he’d seduced me earlier, I’ll be a good little childe and accept my punishment.

I lean up and kiss his lips, shivering in excitement about what he’s got planned. Spike gets to his feet, and holds out his hand, and I nervously take it. He guides me over to the car, his long fingers caressing the back of my hand and palm. I can’t help but smile at his evil little mind, and wonder where on earth he gets these ideas.

I climb into the back seat and stop... okay; I really don’t like doing this. I find it almost demeaning... and, well when you were a dominant partner for nearly 150 years, it’s hard getting into this position.

“You’ll enjoy it, pet. I swear, but you also need punishing...” Spike laughs to himself and licks his lips as I sigh and move.

I spread my legs, and with a little vampire strength lift to balance myself on each door. I moan at the stretch and hear Spike’s corresponding grunt of desire. He grins as he climbs in, and slides under me, and kneeling between my legs.

“Damn, pet, you’re bloody gorgeous.”

‘Gorgeous’ now there’s a word I don’t think I want to hear again. If anyone else says it I know Spike’s gonna make some comment. I can just see Cordelia saying - Wow, isn’t she gorgeous in that outfit. Then Spike will remark with - Yeah, Angel’s pretty gorgeous too, especially on the top of a car hood. Off course the whole sexually deprived story will come out and I’ll die of embarrassment again!

Spike runs his hands over my taunt thighs, and I think I get the part where my punishment comes in. If I move I’m going to collapse or fall over. Yep, I’m in Spike’s favourite position. A position where Angel cannot shift. Sometimes, I kinda like it too. I’m liking right now actually. It might pull every muscle I’ve got, but I think it’s going to be worthwhile.

Spike’s versatile hands continue to travel over my thighs, finally coming to rest on the pointed hip joint. His hand massages the straining muscles, and I moan trying to keep in control and stable.

“You think you might like this, Childe?” Spike asks, breathing into my ear and then giving it a sultry lick.

“Hmmm...” I respond as Spike’s hands slide down just that little bit further. Oh yeah, I like.

“Say you want me,” he whispers, moving lower and licking the line of my throat.

Want him? How the hell can that work? I mean I’m almost spread eagle, my legs out straight, I can’t move, with him under me and I... Oh, I think I get the idea. Okay, I’ll play along with his strange plan.

“I want you, Sire,” I murmur in reply, leaning down to find his luscious lips.

Spike kisses me with abandonment as I feel one hand encircle my cock, while the other works its way down, past my balls and towards my hidden hole. I feel him moving forward, his cock pressing up against my leg and then his chest touches mine. His hand holds his cock steady, and the head pushes against me.

“Hmmm... You’re still wet, Childe. Ready for me just to take,” he breathes against my lips.

Once it was Angelus who was the dirty talker. Now it’s Spike. Me - Spike hates it even when I swear. I find that I really enjoy it, since no body ever done it to me before. With Darla it was just - More, more, more or harder, harder, harder. With Buffy it was harsh breathing, because I was her first and she’d had little experience.

“You want me to take, don’t cha? Just to fuck you hard until you're begging to cum.” His lips bite mine, and I groan into his next kiss.

I can feel the muscles of my legs beginning to tremble, and I’m just praying I can keep this position.

“Yes! Fuck! Spike just do it!” I yell, unable to hold back the frustration.

“Righty-ho,” Spike chuckles and gives one mighty thrust upwards.

“Yes!” I scream as my sire sinks fully into my semen slick passage. I fling my head back and bite my lip as Spike withdraws fully only to thrust back inside again. Oh bugger, I hate when he does that. I never last long. My body trembles as his delicious thrusts stretch my anal muscles, prods over my prostate and then he slaps his balls against my ass. Oh, I don’t know how much I can take of this. This is too damn... good.

“Spike!” I yell as I feel myself begin into orgasm. My legs slip a little more down the side of the door, but this only helps Spike to drive harder and deeper inside of me. “Please,” I cry again. I can feel every muscle in my lower body and arms start to scream in misuse. The heavy pounding is thrusting me upwards, while the weight of my body only wants to collapse on the seat below us.

“Yeah, your ass is damn gorgeous... your gorgeous... your cocks’ gorgeous... now give me your gorgeous passion, Childe,” Spike chants along with each violent jab inside me.

It’s just too much. I can’t take anymore. I fling back my head and howl, just as Spike’s mouth descends down around my cock, sucking the swelling head just as I explode onto his tongue. Well, that instantly sends me into another dry orgasm, and I jerk against his mouth, my legs slipping.

“Yes!” Spike finally screams and I can feel his dick flood my bowels with his cum.

Finally! My legs give out, and I collapse on top of my sire. In the end, we are a totally exhausted and sexually drained heap of vampire flesh on the back seat. Vampire’s that at this moment don't want to move an inch anywhere.

Beside me, his head resting on my bent shoulder, Spike starts to chuckle. “You know pet, I think we should come here again.”

No! No way. That’s just another path leading to more degrading, humiliating and... mind-blowing fabulous sex. Okay, so it’s not such a bad idea.

“I think I might know just the song. Ever heard of Sir Elton John?”

I don’t answer, but just sigh patiently and wearily of Spike’s plans. I enjoyed this one, but if I let him know that he’ll never give up trying to plan my whole life.

We lie there entwined for a couple of more hours until the sky starts to lighten and the coming dawn drives us away from our car-paradise. My limbs ache, and I’ve pulled a few muscles in my back and legs, but thankfully with vampire healing I’ll be fine in a day. Damn glad I’m not human or I’ll never keep up with Spike. We dress, while exchanging quick kisses and then I climb into the driver’s seat. Spike slides in besides me and rests his head onto my sore shoulder.

“Say it,” he demands, that sire voice back into his tone.

“I enjoyed tonight, Sire,” I answer dutifully. Just to make sure he believes me, I lean over and kiss his lips with Angel-like gentleness. Well, that’s what he calls it. He says he likes kisses hard and deep, but I’ve learned whenever I kiss him like this, with soft lips and a little tongue, he melts. So Spike settles against my side and I start the engine. I lean down and turn the radio on, giving us a little music on the way home.

//...I'd do anything for you.

Because you're gorgeous our love will see us through.

Because you're gorgeous I'd do anything for you. Because you're... //

I think silence will be better.



The End