Reversed Roles: Is it Football or Soccer?

Series: Reversed Roles: The Interludes

Author: Shara Nesu

Shara's Place where all my Stories are: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Feedback: Shara-nesu@supanet.com / sharanesu@hotmail.com. Do you like smut? Well then, tell me how much!

Disclaimer: It all belongs to Joss! Even if he doesn't deserve it.

Spoilers: Set after Judgement, Angel: Season 2, then goes off completely on it's own. Little plot in this one.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take. Please!

Summery: Spike gets upset over the World Cup and Angel offers comfort.

Note: I have nothing against Brazil - they are a fantastic team and fully deserve to win the World cup - if you don't understand this sentence you will when you read this.

Dedication: Especially for Lisa to help with the Spike comfort needing. So, so many thanks to KLD - who came in my hour of need and saved this fic! Thanks!


Reversed Roles: Is it Football or Soccer?
By Shara Nesu


Angel’s POV:

The Hyperion is filled with the sounds of Soccer mantras and an over-excited Spike. Today is England Vs Brazil soccer... oh sorry, *Football* match. Which would explain why I haven’t seen my sire all day. Ever since the World Cup started he’s locked himself in our rooms, with plenty of chips and beer, and the TV turned to full volume. Thankfully, Angel Investigations has been busy with two visions and one vampire nest during the last week and it kept me away from the annoying sport. Off course, I didn’t even try asking if Spike wanted to come too, because a nuclear bomb wouldn’t drag him from watching the match.

Ever since the World Cup started I’ve acquired a collection of new rules. As if I haven’t got enough to remember! 320: Never talk when David Beckham is taking a penalty. 321: If England wins the World Cup I have to get a Beckham hair cut. 322: When football is on only quiet sucking of sire’s cock is allowed. 323: If sire wants a quickie during half time, drop trousers and bend over. 333: Never ever call English Football - soccer! If I did, he promised me a butt plug for two days. He said the FA was called the Football Association, not the SA, therefore it was football and not soccer!

I don’t think I can stand anymore of this. It was bad enough when Manchester United won the Premier League. Spike just had to cover me with warm blood (it had to be something red to match their shirts), and lick it off while he watched the celebrations. Okay, I didn’t mind that part... I’m just hoping he doesn’t change team colours and covers me with something unpleasant.

After killing another new demon, I arrived home to more of Spike’s shouting and the TV turned on full blast. Cordelia, Fred, Wesley and Gunn turned and walked directly back out again, shouting something about seeing me when they could hear themselves think. Oh, great... thanks a lot! Why couldn’t they invite me over to their homes? Why do I have to stay with Spike? Unfortunately, Spike would kill them if I didn‘t come directly home. Sometimes he treats me as if I really were a child.

The hotel booms with another English Football Anthem, joined in by Spike singing it at the top of his lungs. Did I mention I hate football?!

“Angel!! It’s half time!” my beloved sire’s voice echoes around the deserted lobby.

Oh great! Just what I want. I’ve just finished fighting a demon and *now* he wants to shag me. I drag myself up the stairs, and open the door to our apartment.

“Angel, I only have 12 minutes left! Get over here!” he yells, unzipping his jeans.

I shudder at the sight of the sofa. It’s covered in empty beer bottles, sweets, curry and anything else you can think of. The floor is littered with much of the same. With one sudden movement, Spike jumps up from the sofa and drags me over towards it. Not so much as a hello kiss! His strong fingers pull open my pants and shove them down my legs. He laughs at something the TV presenter says, and I realise he doesn’t even notice I’m here. I’m just the relief at half-fucking-time! A tight hole to stick his cock into instead of having to use a hand.

In one swift move, my sire has my pants around my ankles, grabs some lube from his pocket and presses a finger inside my anus. Does he realise that I‘ve still got my shirt on? Or that he‘s never touched me anywhere else. No! It’s ‘just bend over and let me screw you, childe’.

“Angel! Relax, I only have 10 minutes!” he scolds, and adds another finger working me roughly. I sigh and will my tense muscles to loosen as he slips another finger inside. It’s not like I don’t like him taking me, but I feel like I’m just the half time entertainment... wait a mo (Oh god, now I’m sounding like Spike) ...but it’s true I am only entertainment.

After a little fingering, Spike releases his hard cock and guides himself to my prepared hole. I’m hard too, I can’t help it. Spike only has to touch me and I’m as hard as steel, even when I don’t want to be. Like now.

Spike gives a quick look at the clock and then starts a deep, hard thrusting. His hands bend me over the couch until my feet are off the floor, and I have to hold myself up by my hands on the cushions. Of course it gives him complete access and control over both our movements. I could give myself over the incredible sensations he’s creating inside me, but I feel... degraded in a way. I’m hard, dripping, but I don’t feel the intense desire that would push me over the edge to orgasm.

“Oh... yeah... Angel...” he moans, his eyes fixed to the TV. “You’re fucking perfect, just like Beckham’s aim.”

Gee, thanks!

Okay, I’ve had enough of this. I’m going to tell him...

“Oh shit, 1 minute left!” Spike’s thrusts almost push me head first into the seat. He’s running out of time and his hips hammer frantically against my ass. His body crashing against mine and as soon as the players start running out onto the pitch, he screams his release. Then he quickly wrenches out of my drenched hole and collapses back on the Sofa.

“Angel luv, I need some more beer,” he throws me a kiss, not even once looking away from the screen.

I get the booze and drop it beside him. My cock is still hard and throbbing, so I decide to deal with it in the bedroom.

“Angel, where’re ya going?” His eyes leave the TV for the first time. I’m amazed that he’s noticed or even bothered what I do when they start playing.

“Where do you think?” I snap back, pointing to my painful erection.

“Come here luv, I’m sorry. Why don’t you sit with me? We could have fun. You never share this with me,” he pouts. He’s sulking? I’ve just bent over for him, haven’t I? Yet, I don’t think that is what he means. I think he wants me to stay with him.

“You want me to watch it with you?” I ask amazed. Okay, I’ve never asked. I don’t like it and he knows that.

“Off course I do, I want to share it with you, Childe. What do you think the whole rule deal was about? And the blood when Manchester won? The shagging at halftime? I didn’t want you to feel left out.”

Sometimes with Spike I just want to hit my head against the wall. Why does he always have to do things the hard way? Why couldn’t he just tell me... oh wait, in Spike’s view he has. He gave me rules and sex; and that’s his way of telling me he wants me. All of me. All the time, whichever way he can get me. In Spike’s mind his rules are the definition of love. No one kisses me because I’m his. We have sex every night because he desires me every night. I smile and Spike holds out his hand.

“You thought I didn’t want you, didn’t you, luv?” he chuckles, trying to watch the TV and me at the same time. “You are such a dork sometimes, Childe. We’ve been together for over a year and you still don’t get it.”

Spike pulls me down onto the Sofa; I sit in the corner as he positions my legs over his lap, so my ass rests there. In the end my erect cock is sticking up under his nose. He picks up a beer and with the other hand wraps it around my length. With a slow smile, never taking his eyes of the screen, he dribbles the bubbly liquid onto my dick.

“Siiirrrre,” I moan, as he leans down and starts licking me clean. Ohhh... I know where this is going. My cock tease of a sire will keep this up all match. I can just see it, my punishment for not believing in him and his love, I’ll be on the edge of orgasm for the next 45 minutes.

Spike’s POV:

Stupid childe. Still, sometimes I just can’t help it. I like giving Angel confusing signals. I just love making it up to him. I adore his confused look. His doubting expression. The only problem I do have, and I immediately tell him different is when he doubts the depth of my emotion for him. I could see it on his face earlier. He thought that I used him just for release at half time. Yes, I want relief, but I wish he had been here from the start. I yearned to have snuggled with him all through the whole match, but he doesn’t stay and he won’t speak to me about it.

I had to explain it again. I had to almost say the *L* word. I love football, but I *love* Angel more. I want to share my loves together; I made rules so he’d have something to do with me while watching it. Hell, I even wore green when Ireland played and he still didn’t get it. The big ape just thought I didn’t want him.

I’m gonna make him pay for doubting me. He’s going to be begging me to cum when England wins.

Angel’s POV:

The second half of the game was certainly more interesting. Spike keeps me on the edge of orgasm, licking and sucking while his eyes are attached to the screen. I don’t mind, since half of his attention is focused on me. Things don’t look good, however. Both sides have equalised and suddenly, Spike grips my penis hard. Well, I can’t help but climax with the sudden pain. I might have a soul, but a little pain in sex still has the ability to thoroughly turn me on. I’d admit to Spike, though no one else, that it wasn’t only the demon that loved kinky sex.

“FUCK!” Spike yells, “Nooooooo!!!” He stands up, my legs falling to the floor. “No! NO!” he screams again. I turn my slightly blurred eyes to the screen and make out the score. Shit!

Brazil 2, England 1. Not good. I pull my sire back down onto the Sofa and hold him in my arms. He unconsciously snuggles into my chest, his free hand stroking me again as if needing the comfort of my body. I moan softly, but I don’t say anything. Spike is fully engrossed in the match being played out before him. His body tensing, then collapsing with disappointment as England struggles, but fails to score again. I don’t pay much attention to the screen, but I do realise what I’ve missed out on.

Spike is so unguarded and open at this moment. I can lie here, offer comfort and touches that he accepts without trying to hide how much he cares for me. It’s hard for him giving love and reassurance. I understand that. I know what Angelus did to him when he let his tough guy barriers slip. At present there are none. I can do anything with him. I could take him. Touch him... Oh, yeah! I’m getting a exceptionally devious plan here. I know Spike is usually the one with the plans, but this one’s a corker. Even he would be proud of it.

England plays through injury time and they don’t score. I swear there is a tear in Spike’s eye when the final whistle blows. As the Brazilians run around shouting their success, Spike buries his head into my chest and sighs.

“You know I had the time of my life back in ‘66 when we won the cup. Drusilla lay naked on the pub bar, we killed all the cliental and I fucked her while they presented the cup. I would have liked to share that with you, Childe. Taken you naked in front of everyone, while Beckham held the cup in his hands. I wouldn’t have killed your friends, just mentally scarred them for life.”

I laugh softly. I’m so damn glad they didn’t win. There was no chance I’d like Spike doing that in front of the others. Trouble is I know he would tried it on. He’d invite them all round, had me naked and kneeling before him, then if England had won, his victory dance would have cum inside me. Thank god they lost!

“It wasn’t Seaman’s fault. Bloody best goalkeeper ever, and I’ve seen them all,” he comments rubbing his face into my shirt.

Okay Spike’s miserable, so now it’s time to put my plan into action. I find the remote control, turn off the TV, and lift Spike into my arms. He really hates this at times. If I carry him when he’s been injured, he can never stop complaining. I can’t help it if I’m bigger, and he looks so small and deceptively weaker in my arms. In private he likes my arms around him, he never says so but this time his complaints are few and far between.

“Whatcha doing, Angel-luv?” he asks, licking my throat and paying special attention to my scar.

“I thought you might need a little Childe comfort,” I answer, with a smile.

Spike’s POV:

Damn, Angel is so bloody gorgeous when he smiles. Beautiful straight teeth and those cute wrinkles that appear around his eyes and mouth. I move forward and lick his cheek, generating a half moan from my childe. I stroke my hand through his hair and kiss his lips. I wonder what we look like. Angel is only half dressed, with just his shirt on, lacking his pants and shoes. His cock is erect again from my petting, and I’m still dressed with jeans and T-shirt.

“What kind of comfort?” I wonder, as I kiss his chin.

Angel doesn’t answer in words, but with that little evil smirk of his. He lifts me higher and carries me into the bathroom. Oh yeah, perfect idea. I don’t smile, hiding my pleasure at Angel’s suggestion. In its place - I pout.

“Don’t wanna,” I whinge, putting on my best miserable, sulky look. “Don’t wanna do anything,” I protest again, sticking out my bottom lip.

Angel puts me down onto the bathroom chair and turns on the bath tap. He picks up a couple of poofy bath foams and selects my favourite. Strawberry. It doesn’t have much scent but it smells clean and fresh, just like Angel does.

“Don’t want any bloody poofy bath bubbles, Childe,” I grumble again. I cross my arms and give him a disgruntled look. Angel rolls his eyes and ignores my comment pouring more in than usual. The bath continues to run while Angel strips of his shirt, leaving him naked. Nice view! Much better than the dismal football match. Bloody Brazilians.

When the bath is almost full, Angel turns off the taps and kneels before me. He lifts my leg and silently unties my boot. I don’t help, but continue my disinterested look. The trouble is - with Angel naked and kneeling before me - I can’t tear my eyes away. He takes off one boot, then turns to the next. When finished he kneels up and unfastens my belt buckle. I don’t help, but remain totally stoic. Angel struggles a moment trying to unzip my jeans but then gives up. I think up my witty comeback to what he might say, but instead of asking me to move he does something unexpected.

With one swift movement Angel grabs my belt loops and rips. The material rends under his vampire strength and he drags them down my legs. I can’t help but unconsciously lift my hips to get them off, and then he tries to do the same with my T-shirt.

“You‘ll pay for a new one if you rip it, Childe!” I scold.

“Fine, you already take my paycheck,” Angel answers with a grin. He tears off my T-shirt and lifts me up again. I have to hold back a giggle as he hoists me over his shoulder and carries me to the bath.

“Don’t wanna!” I whine again, trying to hold back my laughter and slapping his ass in bogus annoyance.

“Good grief, Spike it was only a soccer match!”

“No, it’s not! It was everything! The last chance for England to be great. The only chance until the next one to shag you in front of everyone!” Angel growls at my whinging. I love winding him up. He’s just so easy. I do have to be careful not to push to far, or he gets a major brood on him. Then I have to tie him to the bed and shag it out of him.

Angel doesn’t answer and instead lowers me down into the hot steaming bath. I sigh happily; closing my eyes as the hot water covers my vampire cool skin. Niiiccceee... For a moment I just lie here. The water warms my body to almost human body temperature. My fingers tingle as skin, blood and bone heat up. I moan softly as the water caresses my cock, bringing me to full erection just from the warmth. Then I realise something is missing... Angel.

“Aren’t you getting in?” I ask disappointed.

“Not yet,” my childe answers. I open my eyes and find him kneeling by the bath with a sponge in his hand. He adds some bubbles and then starts to rub my warming skin.

“Ohhhh... yeah....” I breathe.

Did I ever mention I love Angel’s hands? They are so big, strong and expressive. Oh, I know they have problems working a mobile phone, and are a little clumsy. But when it comes to fighting and sex they are perfection in every way. They can kill so easily, throw an axe with flawless aim, and dissect the strongest demon. In love making, they can bring his lover to orgasm with just a caress, his educated fingertips can make my body burn, and when I take him they hold me to him with such strength I never want to leave his embrace. Good lord, I’m such a bloody pansy these days! It’s all Angel’s fault.

I sigh happily, and relax into Angel’s hands. He cleans my body with strong strokes, then when finished his hands return this time to massage the tension from my muscles. I don’t know how long I lay here, unspeaking, just enjoying my childe’s touch. My body is warm and relaxed but something is missing. I wanted him in here, pressed up next to me.

“Childe, get in here,” I order, grabbing Angel’s hands and pulling him forward.

“In a moment, I haven’t finished,” he dissuades me with a smile. His eyes wander down to my cock and he takes it into his strong hands. Yep, I like his idea of a relaxing bath.

I was expecting a hand job, but that doesn’t come. Instead, Angel leans over the bath, and takes the end of my cock into his mouth.

“Fuck!” I yell. Now this was unpredicted. My body and cock are warm from the bath, while Angel’s mouth is still cool. The temperature difference is amazing and totally erotic. I groan, my head falling back, and I slide my hand into his thick hair. Angel’s cool wet tongue licks around the head of my penis, sucking gently. Then he leans forward and I gasp as his face sinks under the water and my cock lodges into his cool throat. I love being a vampire!

Angel continues to suck, lick and now swallows around my length. His cool flesh surrounding my warmth. My hands grip his hair and I start to gently thrust into his mouth. Angel groans in pleasure, the vibration travelling up the length of my body. I don’t think this will last long. The hot and cold sensations are just too overwhelming. The feeling of my hot cock cooling in Angel’s colder mouth is indescribable. You’d have to be a vampire to understand. I thrust up harder, making the water in the tub splash against the sides and spill onto the hardwood floor. Angel continues, relaxing his throat even more to allow me deeper into his icy heaven.

“Angel!” I scream, unable to hold back against this delicious pleasure anymore. My sperm fills his mouth, and it’s slightly warmer than usual. Angel grips me hard and swallows me down with desperate sucks. When finally dry, and totally pleased with myself, I release Angel’s hair and I slip out of his throat. Angel’s wet face looks into mine and he smiles affectionately, licking his lips. Yep, I’m getting hard again.

“Childe, get in here,” I command, grabbing hold of his shoulders and pulling.

Angel yelps in surprise, and laughs as he falls into the bath with an almighty splash. Sending even more water onto the sodden floors.

Ahhhhhh... This is better than football. Lying here in the cooling water with my childe wrapped around me. It’s bliss. Still, I’m getting all wrinkly and desperately want something more. I’m hard again, and as much as I enjoy my childe’s mouth, I want to cum on a warm bed with my cock buried inside him. After pulling Angel into the bath we grope, kiss and then I wash his hair, which he tolerates only to a certain degree. I still can’t get to do the gel part. After that we bring each other off with warm hands. But now the water is cooler than we are, so I decide it’s time to move this little comfort show into the bedroom.

I nudge Angel’s head resting on my chest and he sleepily gets up. He stands in the bath, his hard dick bobbing before my face. I can’t resist giving him a quick lick, and he growls in appreciation. I would have sucked him off, but I suddenly remember something.

*Soccer*! He called football, *soccer*! Well, I can’t let that go unpunished, can I?

Angel’s POV:

Yes, my ‘comfort Spike’ plan is working. He’s relaxed and recovering from the shock of England losing. I don’t understand why he is still so patriotic. It’s not like he’s been to England for a few decades. Even in England, which is supposed to be everlasting - to me that society has changed into something unrecognisable. Well, anyhow. The second part of my plan is more for myself for suffering the indignity of Spike’s football mania. He did say that after my First birthday I could do it more often. Well, I’m taking him up on that. Tonight, I plan to make love to my sire, to comfort and hold him, to...

What the fuck!

Spike’s POV:

I bet he’ll never see this coming.

While Angel dries himself and empties the bath, I don’t bother with the towel and just wander naked into the bedroom and dig out my toy box. There I keep all the little things that can make life much more interesting. I open it up and pull out my favourite item. I brought this online, while Cordelia was at lunch. I made sure to leave the site up and running when she returned. Strangely she didn’t scream and run, but started looking for her own amusement. That girl has just gotta get out more. I brought one because I have a lover, and I know he likes it kinky sometimes. Also it’s damn good for punishment. Angel will scream and shout about how much he hates it, but it’s all an act. He did break one of my rules and now it’s punishment time. I pick up some strawberry lube and return to the bathroom. Angel is still cleaning the bath when I return. He’s so predictably anal. I lube up a finger and stand behind him. He has no idea what I’m doing, but he will in a second. He, he, he...

Angel’s POV:

Oh! I feel my towel being tugged away by a welcomed hand; it looks like Spike wants me naked. But no! Instead of just dropping the towel, with one quick movement my sire parts my cheeks and slides a slick finger inside my ass.

“Spike?” I gasp unsure what he is doing.

“Angel, you broke rule no 333, remember?” he purrs into my ear.

What the hell is he talking about? I didn’t do... Damn it! I hate football... and soccer for that matter! Spike presses another slick finger inside me and plunges them in and out.

“Sire, you can’t... Oh god!” I shout. Spike removes his fingers and they are replaced by something hard, long and artificial. He parts my anus and slides the long leather phallus all the way in. I hate this thing. I think he brought it online or something, but I detest it. It’s larger than normal, red and made of thick leather. Spike loves it. He loves watching it enter my body and is rather partial to punishing me with it. Then he leaves the damn thing in me for hours on end.

“I told you the punishment, Childe,” he reminds me, while licking my throat. He gives my butt a little pat. “Two days,” he punctuates and nips at his scar.

“Sire, please...” My words are lost as he presses against the leather cock so it nudges against my prostrate.

“Just think Angel, if I can’t get inside you...” he trails off as I feel his body leave mine.

Bastard knew I was seducing him. He knew what I wanted. Still, he is offering. I can go in there and take him. What the hell am I complaining for? I drop the towel and run after Spike into the bedroom. I catch him before he reaches the bed, and fling my full weight upon him. We crash into the side of the bed, slip off, and end up a tangle of limbs upon the floor.

“Naughty Childe,” Spike scolds, slapping my ass and nudging that damn fake cock. I groan and immediately capture his hands, pulling them above his head. My body crushes him against the floor, my legs wrapped around his, my cock in line with his and my mouth inches from his panting one. I think I could get used to his position again.

“I love you, Sire,” I whisper as I crush my mouth to his. My tongue sweeps inside, dominating, taking all he has to offer. I hold his arms with one hand and grip his hair with the other. I control all movement as we kiss with my legs working to part his. I do remember, in the back of my mind that this is Spike allowing me to take him; he wants my comfort. It’s the only time when he will ever allow me to dominate him - a little. Sometimes, when I look back, I miss being the sire. The trouble is, I wouldn’t have Spike with me now and that is more important than bowing to my dominant nature. For him, I would lie naked and let him fuck me in front of all my friends. Still, I’m not about to tell him that!

Spike’s POV:

Oh... Anggggelllll... This is what I want. I want to lose myself in my childe. I want to bury the misery of today. I want my childe to take it all; I want his body and his whole attention. I want him in and surrounding me. Bloody football!

“Don’t move,” Angel growls as he breaks our kiss.

“Oh... yeah...” I moan as Angel releases my hands, and moves down my body. He kisses again, his teeth elongating and cutting my lips. He’s young and his face changes easily with his passion. I arch into his hands as they slide down my chest, tweaking nipples as he goes. He reaches my crotch and grasps my hard length with strong able fingers. He strokes me a couple of times, until I’m suitably moaning enough for him, and then slides between my legs, parting them roughly. I groan loudly into his mouth as he settles between my thighs, his cock pressing into my perineum. He rubs against me furiously, his pre-cum lubricating the dry skin. I groan into his mouth, trying to move so I can take him into my arms.

Angel growls as my arms leave the floor, but I snarl back against his mouth. He doesn’t push and allows me to hold him. My childe’s powerful body thrusts against mine, making me quake beneath him. He is truly magnificent. All hard male flesh, rippling muscles, small round belly, and perfect face. Still, I want more. I want to be surrounded by my childe. Encased by what belongs solely to me.

Angel catches on to my desperation, as my hands pull and push at his body. My nails scraping his back and my fingers leave black bruises on his arms. I just want more of him, and to my relief he finally complies. With a swift movement, Angel pulls himself into a kneeling position, gasps the back of my thighs and pulls me forward. My shoulders remain on the floor, while he lifts my ass to just at the right height and...

“Fuck, yes!” I yell, “Yes! Angel!” My childe’s cock rips into my anus, his arms holding my thighs off the floor, his hands gripping my buttocks. He snarls and arches his body, pressing forward until he’s totally sheathed by my torn channel. I welcome him, and the pain inside me. I want this. I want his body controlling mine. I want his domination. It’s only at times like these; in the guise of comfort do I let him take this. Angel thrusts wildly against me; his arms and hips controlling both our movements. There is no where for me to turn, or hold back. I just pant, gasp and moan in my rapture. My shoulders start to ache as they are pounded into the hardwood flooring. My buttocks bleeding as Angel’s nails dig into the pale skin. His cock tearing me inside, creating the most blissful agony.

“Spike... Sire!” he yells, his thrusts becoming uncontrolled and uncoordinated.

“Harder,” I beg, my voice a whine of passion. His hard length stabs inside as my prostrate screams at the rough handling. Still, he obeys my wish and lifts my hips higher to plunge deeper inside. Oh yeah, this is the life! What the hell did I do before I had him? I’ve forgotten life ever existed before my childe. No... I don’t think it did. This is living - before Angel everything was just surviving.

“Angel!” I yell, as my thoughts are dragged from the past. He grunts, his body straining against mine, and then he flings back his head, lets out an almightily howl and spurts deep inside me. I feel every drop of his cum splash out to coat my insides. So much so it drips onto the floor. Moments later, Angel’s rough hands leave my buttocks and wrap around my dick. They are coated in my blood, and he uses it to lubricant his hands as his pumps away. It only takes a couple of moves and then I’m screaming just as loud as he did, spilling myself over his firm fingers. He laughs lightly and as I open my blurred eyes, I watch him lick his fingers clean of my blood and cum.

Angel backs off, and begins to slip free from my body. “No!” I yell, not wanting to leave my childe’s fiercely intimate embrace. Angel pauses and looks a little concerned. He’s not entirely sure if he should remain inside me, but I want his arms and his kisses again. I grab a hand, and pull myself up into his lap. My lips find his and I kiss him insensible, forcing away all his concerns. Angel’s arms wrap around me and he clutches my body firmly against his. Our simple touch burns inside me, and him too it seems, as I feel his penis harden deep inside my bowels.

This time, I can reach his body, and I am able to take a more active part in this round of passion. A part I really want to do. I caress Angel’s muscled shoulders as he plunges his tongue into my mouth. I moan as Angel’s firm stomach muscles rub against the head of my cock which bring me to full erection. His muscles push back the foreskin, making me rub even more forcibly against him. Yet, I still want more.

My hands caress his back, moving further down until I reach my goal. Our mouths are fixed together; our bodies rubbing together so Angel’s really not to expecting this. I just love this false leather cock. On the end is a little round ring. A ring, just big enough to hook my finger through, and have total control over its movements. Angel hasn’t even noticed yet what my hand is doing, at the moment he’s totally engrossed with mouths, hands and cocks. What talented things they are too. I wrap my body around him, allowing me more arm movement and then twist the ring, encircling the cock within him.

“Sire!” Angel screams, ripping his mouth away from mine. His eyes are wide with shock and his mouth the perfect ‘O‘. I do it again. “Fuck!” he yells, his hips thrusting up into me, as his body quakes with the sensation. I increased the force of my circles, the leather cock rearranging his insides and caressing his tender, sensitive tissues.

“Stop!” he pleads, his body twitching in my embrace. “Bloody hell!” Angel’s head falls back, and his jerking becomes frantic. His cock pushes deeper within as his arms crush me into his chest.

“Beautiful Childe,” I murmur, as I squash my mouth to his panting one. I thrust my tongue violently inside, as the strength of my circling hand increases. Angel whines into my mouth as his body arches and throbs. His cock stab at my insides, tearing more forcibly, but the pain is delicious.

“Yes! Yes! Angel!” I chant. The powers of our vampire bodies are weak to our desire. I want him harder and deeper, just as I want to force my love harder and deeper inside him, but I know it’s impossible.

“Sire! Please!” Angel exclaims, as he presses his forehead against mine. He gasps trying to breathe, even though he’s a vampire and doesn’t need to. I can’t stop my movements, just as he can’t slow his. My hand starts to cramp, but I press harder. The pleasure and pain on my childe’s face is a joy to experience.

“Harder!” I beg. Suddenly, Angel rears up and lifts me up with strong arms, supporting the both of us with bulging legs. He then propels our bodies into the wall. I yell in pain as my back is crushed against the dark paper, but it gives Angel the leverage that he needs to thrust even deeper into my anus. My hands never leave his ass as I start to thrust the phallus in and out of his tight orifice, continuing with the large circles.

“Sppppiikkkkeee!” Angel howls as his cool seed shoots out from his erection sheathed inside me. He jerks against me, milking the most powerful orgasm I’ve witnessed from him in a while. His whole body trembles against me as I continue to move my hand. He grunts and growls deep in his chest, his teeth biting into his lip as he draws blood. The smell of my childe brings me to orgasm almost instantly. I crush my mouth to his as I splatter against his chest and stomach. I screech as I dive my tongue down his throat as the most intense pleasure burns through me, and I swear that for Angel my heart beats just once.

Angel purrs in my embrace, and as my body comes down from its incredible high, I feel his legs give out and we topple to the floor in an unceremonious heap. Angel gives an unmanly yelp as his ass slaps against the hard floor, knocking the leather penis deeper inside him.

“Poor baby,” I laugh, reaching up and kissing his lips.

“Humph,” Angel grumbles as he rubs his behind.

“No touching,” I scold, slapping his hand away. He mumbles under his breath, pretending to hate the artificial toy inside him. “You know you love it, luv,” I whisper as I kiss his nose, which wrinkles in such a cute way.

“Sire, please,” he begs, giving me that trademarked puppy look, “it hurts... it’s big and... fake... and it’s... distracting...”

He’s so bad at lying. I reach behind him and twist it again. Angel writhes under me, and I kiss his panting mouth. “Looks pretty good to me,” I observe, looking down at his penis, which has already started on its way back to full erection.

Angel growls again, and gives me a dirty look. Oh, yeah. I love my un-life. I let it go and push my childe onto his back. Angel moans and tries to roll over again, but I straddle his hips preventing any movement.

“Now be a good Childe and hold still,” I whisper as I lick at his bloodied lips. With one swift movement, I lift my hips and take his rod into my cum-filled hole. Angel arches off the floor, and I slap his arm.

“Stay still,” I scold. I thrust relentlessly against him, pushing his buttocks into the wooden floor. He gasps and slaps the floor with his fists. “Want me to stop?” I still my hips and rest upon him, “I could stop you know. I could go back to watch the match highlights if you really don’t like it.”

Angel stares at me for a long time and then sighs. “Don’t, please, Sire,” he mumbles the last part, “I like it.”

I grin at my lover and start up the rhythm again. Damn, I’d do anything for him. Even miss the highlights. Tomorrow there is another football match. I’m sure I can fully support one side, and then grieve terribly when they lose. After that I’ll support Brazil - fabulous team, great players. I loved the country and they had some really tasty people. I’m sure that they shall win - but if they don’t - I’m damn good at pouting and that’s gonna get me more of Angel’s comfort. Oh yeah, great plan, Spike. Great fucking plan! Still, I think something is missing.

//Rule Britannia - Britannia rules the waves - we will never, never, never...//

“Spike!”



The End