Reversed Roles: A Day in the Life of Spike

Series: Reversed Roles: The Interludes

Author: Shara Nesu

Shara’s Place; listing previous stories - http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. or Sharanesu@hotmail.com You like the idea? Please let me know.

Disclaimer: It all belongs to Joss! Who really has no idea what he's really missing.

Spoilers: Set after Judgement, Angel: Season 2, then goes off completely on it's own. Little plot in this one.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take. Please!

Summery: An average day in the life of Spike, Sire of Angel; from his point of view.

Many Thanks to KLD for all your Help!


Reversed Roles: A Day in the Life of Spike
By Shara Nesu


Spike’s POV:

Ahhh... Angel’s cooking. For a vampire he’s a surprisingly good cook. I haven’t a clue where he learned it. I love his crunchy bacon, fabulous fluffy omelettes, and hot toast and butter. It’s 3am in the morning and we’ve just come back from another great night of demon hunting. I’ve worked off lots of built up aggression, and even had a good grope with Angel while we were waiting. It was one of the best nights I’ve had for a while. After a hard night slaying, the humans have come back to the hotel to clean their wounds as Angel cooks for them. They crawl into the kitchen, scoff the food and then grumble their merry way out of the hotel, and head for home. Even Fred vanishes to bed. Strange lot.

Me, I’m full of energy and I just want to test how strong this kitchen table is. It’s a professional solid steel counter. Good for cooking, but is it good for taking the weight of two horny vampires? Yep, great start to the day - violence and sex, and then I’ll fall asleep in my childe’s arms to start a new night of sex and violence. What more could you ask from life?

I let Angel clean away the dishes, because otherwise, while I take him, he’ll just keep looking over at the mess and dirt, thinking about how they are collecting bacteria and need putting away. Or something equally stupid. He is so bloody anal sometimes. After the last pot is clean, I slide in behind my childe and wrap my arms around his waist. He sighs softly and leans back. Oh yeah, even he’s jazzed up from the good bout of fighting earlier. He might have a human soul, but violence still feeds his vampire body, and yes, it makes him hard, too. I reach down and stroke that tumescent length tenting his Armani slacks. Right, time for a little vampire sex this morning I think. Blood and pain.

Damn, I love his back. I’ve spent more than my fair share snuggled against it. Actually, I embrace his back because it makes sure he can’t push me away when I want something, and it gives me full access to his glorious cock.

“It’s time to start fulfilling those daily rules, Childe,” I murmur into his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe.

“Spike, we...” he groans, leaning back into my embrace.

“Shhhh... You know the rules, now shut up, legs apart and grab the top,” I command, stepping away from his back and searching for something to use. Ah yes, nice clean kitchen knife.

Angel shivers deliciously, and does as he’s told. I guess he wants a little action too. When he doesn’t, he sighs, moans, and glowers; but in the end I always get my way. Rule no 3... something... says: ‘I can’t ever be refused sex after a good fight’. I turn my attention back to my childe, and stroke his strong back. He holds onto the counter top, his legs apart, but not where I wanted. I pull him back slightly, and tap his legs further apart. Beautiful.

“Ready, luv?” I ask. Hoping he’s gonna answer, and knowing I could punish him for that. Still, he’s extra good and doesn’t say a word, just nods. Damn! I’ll have to do something to get him breaking the rules; he’s being *far* too good. It’s like he knows my game.

I grin, and slice the knife down the centre of his back. The sharp edge cuts open his shirt, and leaves a thin trail of blood. Oh yeah! My childe’s blood is like ambrosia, sweat and succulent. I strip off his shirt, and lick away the tiny river of goodness. Angel growls softly making his skin vibrate under my tongue. I slide my hand down to his buttock and pinch. He jumps a little, but doesn’t say a word. I bring the knife back up again, making another cut just below his left shoulder blade. Blood pools then drips down over quivering muscles. My tongue follows. This earns a loud grunt, making Angel arch back and rub his ass into my hips.

I reluctantly step away from him, as I want to move this along. I hold the knife pointing down, and slide it between his ass cheeks. Angel yelps as the cool metal rubs against his most sensitive tissues, and I pull the knife away from his flesh. The blade slits open his pants, and they flutter to the floor around his ankles. I repeat the motion, careful not to cut him, loving the delightful shiver that ripples through his lower muscles.

“Jump on the table, luv,” I whisper huskily into his ear. He’s about to ask why, but remembers the rules. Angel shakes of the remainder of his clothing and jumps up on the counter. I pull his hips towards me, and push him backwards so he leans on his elbows, his legs bent with his feet up on the top, resting beside his hips. He’s got great flexibility. I pull his hips forward until his ass sits on the edge of the table. My hand slides down his hard chest, rubbing over pebbling nipples to his firm belly. I giggle at the soft roundness and Angel snarls in reply. It’s only a little bit of flesh surrounding hard muscles, and he hates how I notice it. Cordelia once said he was fat, and now he’s developed this complex about it. I mean it’s been there over 240 years, why bother about it now?

I smile back at him and lean down over his rigid length. Oh, I’ve noticed it. Erect, dripping, and begging to be sucked. Well, its gonna have to wait because I want to taste him. I allow my face to change and sink my fangs into the soft part of his belly.

“Ahhh!” Angel yells in surprise, his body automatically arching into the pain. His head falls back, with a slight crack as it hits the white tiles.

I suck for about a minute, making Angel groan with the blood loss. His cock jerks next to my cheek with each swallow, so I bring my hand up to caress the head, and wipe away his pre-cum.

“Yeessss...” Angel hisses between clenched teeth.

Yes! He’s broken the rule! I knew I could do it! When I’ve taken my fill of his delicious blood, I slide my fangs out of his soft middle and smile up at him.

“No lube for you, Childe,” I chuckle.

Angel eyes widen and he snarls back. They dilate even more when I pick up the sharp knife.

“You want pain, Angel?” I ask, wondering if he’s gonna break the rules for me. He’s cleverer this time, and just grabs my hand and tugs it down between his legs. I chuckle again, and press the knife into his thigh making a small wound. Blood wells up and dribbles over his pale skin. I watch the tiny red river flow over a strongly muscled thigh, until it reaches his scantly haired balls, down to the smooth skin below, pooling at his anus. When it reaches there I lean down and give him a good lick, pushing the dark fluid into the tight opening. I make another cut into his leg, and again just watch the blood flow. Angel whimpers loudly by the sixth cut, his body arching off the counter begging for more pain. Already his face has changed from the smell of his blood, bringing the demon features forth. His nails dig into the hard metal table, and leave large indentations on the edge.

“You liking this, Angel-baby,” I hiss, leaning over and licking the healing wound in his belly.

“More...” he begs, not remembering he shouldn’t speak.

I grin, and decide it’s time for his punishment. I unzip my jeans, push them down around my knees and line my cock up to his hole. I take the knife making a deeper cut lower down on this thigh, allowing the blood to flow over his spread cheeks.

“Fuck!” he screams, as the blade slices into his tender flesh, “Oh! Yes! More!” His voice rumbles, filled with a low growling, as his vampire desires take over his human tendencies. Humans could never do anything like this without causing damage, but for Angel it’s gonna be healed in a couple of hours. At this second the pain is so delicious, that it merges into passion and you can’t distinguish between them. My last cut is further down and only small, but just large enough to produce a little blood to ease my entrance.

“Sire!” he yells, anger in his voice because I haven’t taken him yet. So I do, with one swift movement the knife is thrown aside and I slam into his cool, soft but firm body. His passage contracts violently around me, and cool sperm covers my T-shirt. His body arches and I wrap my arms around his bent legs. I guess it was too good. “Sire!” another scream issues from his throat. The human word blurred by his snarls and growls. I let my own growl take over me, and start to thrust viciously into his body.

Soon the room vibrates with snarls, growls and moans. He gives soft yelps as I bite and scrape his skin with my nails. The pleasure in my childe’s body is clear to see. His muscles contracting and vibrating as the delight throbs through him. He gives a sharp whine as I take his erect length back into my hand, and lean down to take him into my mouth; scraping my fangs over the head. My thrusts are vampire fast, making my hips a blur as I pound into his welcoming body. My own orgasm is approaching at an incredible rate, my balls aching with the potency. I sink my fangs into the tender skin of my childe’s penis and he screams.

Blood and semen fill my mouth, his body thrashing under mine with wave after wave of intense pleasure. My climax rushes through my body, and sprays his abused bowels. Finally when the pain and gratification becomes two much, I collapse on top of him, his softening cock slipping from my mouth, my head resting on his sticky belly.

“Wow,” I gasp, trying to fill my lungs with unneeded breath. “I need a fag!”

Angel slips his fingers into my hair, stroking the fine strands. “Hmmmm,” he agrees happily sated.

Yep, after vampire sex I can get Angel to smoke. He feels guilty after and buys sweet smelling air sprays, but it’s one step towards shaping him in what one should expect my Childe to be like. I slap around the worktop searching for the packet, I know I keep some around here just in case of this event, and finally find them. I light a fag and press it to Angel’s lips. He takes it, drawing a deep smoke warmed breath. I light my own and grin down at him.

I take a deep breath, and shape my mouth blowing out a circle of smoke. Damn perfect too. Angel grins, releases one hand from the counter, and repeats my trick, but blows another so the second floats through the first. Bastard! I pull back, allowing Angel room enough to move and he sits up, leaning back against the tiled wall. He takes another deep drag, and blows out more smoke while trying to shape it again. Well, I won’t be outdone; I jump up beside him and so beings our contest to see who can do the best shapes.

12pm: Sleepy. Certainly should have gone to bed earlier. I just couldn’t let Angel win at the smoking contest. In the end, I proclaimed a win, but it was more a draw. Or maybe a win for Angel, but I won’t admit it. I’ve been smoking centuries longer than he has! I turn over in the bed and press my face into Angel’s bed-warmed chest. He mumbles softly in his sleep and flops an arm around my waist.

“Guys, were going to see a man about a prophecy,” Cordelia’s voice flittered through our closed door. I sigh, thankfully not having to get up and smuggle deeper into Angel’s chest.

1pm: Not so sleepy. I awoke to find the bloody bed empty! No Childe! No warm chest to smuggle into. No tight soft hole to stick my cock in! Just a note.

Gone to sort out Cordelia’s filing! Love Angel.

Okay, I like the ‘love Angel’ part, but certainly not the rest. A vampire doesn’t do filing! My vampire childe should be here in our bed! Suddenly, the door to our bedroom opens and Angel pops his head round. When he sees I’m awake, he smiles.

“Angel! What’s this about getting up and... humph!”

I swear I never saw him move. One second he’s at the door, the next his mouth is attached to mine, and he’s pushing the sheet away from my naked hips. Oh, yeah. I take it all back. He can do whatever he wants, as long as I get a proper wakeup call. Angel’s large hands coarsely rub my chest, pinching my nipples to the point of pain, and then move lower.

“Yeahhh...” I moan, as his desperate mouth breaks away from mine to attach themselves to my neck. He sucks on my skin, biting gently. “Bite me,” I moan, holding his head to my throat. In less than a second, sharp fangs descend into my skin, and he laps at my spilt blood. I groan as the pleasure zooms directly to my groin, making my erection painfully hard. I thrust my hips upwards, rubbing myself into Angel’s hard stomach.

Angel chuckles softly, and licks his bite clean. Swiftly moving down my body, he opens wide and swallows my erection. Oh yeah! I love his mouth. Love it! Made lots and lots of rules about it. Mine forever! Yep, all mine. I chuckle softly at my own possessiveness. I couple of years ago when I lost Dru and got chipped, I would have never have dreamed life could be as good as this. I’ve having the best time of my whole existence. The love of my life - Angel - is mine. What we have is even more intimate than lovers have because he’s my childe. My beloved. My possession. All mine! Life is fucking perfect! However, it would be even better if he would take me into the back of his throat.

“Please,” I mumble, “throat...” Oh, yeah. I loved teaching him this part. Natural talent he’s got there. He gets me begging every time, he does. He relishes every second of it, too.

“Hmmm...” Angel rumbles around my length.

His tongue flicks along the underbelly, then.... he withdraws his mouth and licks up my length with the flat of his tongue. Bastard! My body tenses wanting to be inside his cool, wet depths. Angel just grins up at me, his eyes dancing with pleasure. He knows what I’m thinking. He licks my head over and over, then worries the slit. I groan partially in frustration and partially in excitement as he presses his tongue flat against the top, and gives little pushes. I feel myself tightening with his gentle administrations, and so does he. He moves his torture along, and sucks the head into his mouth and commences to lave at my foreskin. His tongue pushes and delves between the layers until I’m panting on the bed, my head pressed into the pillows. His hands now come into play as he tenderly pets my balls. He gently lifts them, sliding over his fingers... and then he lets go. Again and again he does is, and I‘m sure he‘s trying to drive me bloody insane. Pleasant touches that increase in pressure with the promise of pain or passion and then the bastard lets me down to start all over again!

“Angel... harder... harder!” I cry, my voice becoming hoarse with a rumbling purr.

Angel’s hands don’t return to my tightening balls, but moves lover, stroking his fingers just below them over the smooth skin. His thumb finds my puckered opening and presses against it.

“Ohhhhh... yeah....” I breathe, as he gently breaches the muscle. He runs his thumb around as if he was cleaning a glass. His other hand moves back to lifting and rolling my balls, while his tongue wraps around my cock and he starts to suck like a vacuum. I swear I can feel him sucking the pre-cum right out of me. All parts are stimulated and I’m arching of the bed wanting desperately to climax. My eyes widen as my cock slides deeper into Angel’s mouth until I’m pressing against his throat muscles. They flex around the head, making me gasp.

“Mo...re...” I manage to spit out, before I bite my lip drawing blood in my senseless delight.

Angel relaxes around me, and swallows. Bugger! I scream... Well, I think I do... He does it again and again... Then I really do scream, my body arching of the bed, my cum travelling my cock, straight down Angel’s throat as I descend into bloody ecstasy.

“Love... that... mouth...” I pant, coming down from my orgasm. Angel laughs as he sucks me clean, his chuckles vibrating throughout my groin. I feel myself harden again, as he continues... and continues. “Stop!” I cry, and he lets me go, looking extremely happy with himself. I just have to kiss him; my lips find his and I urge my tongue inside. He tastes of chocolate and me... Mmmmm that reminds me, I’m hungry again.

4pm: Bored! As in really bored. I hate human hours; trouble is Angel likes being with his friends. There isn’t a lot for me to do and he’s still trying to sort out Cordelia’s filing mess. She files things under ‘Man with bad aftershave and needs a facial’, right, I can see Wesley finding that case again. That’s something I can punish him for. If he had done the filing in the first place then I wouldn’t be sitting around waiting for him. I could be shagging him right now... Hey, why not now? Okay, new plan for today - go shag Angel. Now where is he?

Luckily for me the humans have decided to go for a late lunch, which means we can make as much noise as we want. Also, I don’t have to bloody worry about Angel going on about their delicate sensibilities, and how humans don’t like sex in front of their noses. Bloody load of crap that. Who invented porn? I do a quick search of the office. No sign of him. So I check out the old storeroom, which was converted into the photocopying and stationary room.

The ancient photocopier machine is huge, prone to infuriate, makes a terrible noise and if it is as far away from Cordelia the better. It is something less that she can practice her talent for destruction on. Oh, she’s good with mobile phones and computers, but never let her near an oven, the air conditioner or anything else electrical. With the photocopier is where I find Angel, cursing over the damn thing. It’s a machine you have to watch every second. Turn away and it eats the paper, or spurts ink everywhere. I swear it must have gremlins inside there.

“Angel,” I whine, “I’m bored.”

Bored to me means one thing, and one thing only. Missing sex... or sometimes violence, but the great thing about vampire sex is that you can mix the two.

“Spike, I’m trying to finish the paperwork. Cordelia’s never copied the invoices and...”

“You’re a vampire, luv. We don’t do paperwork. We kill and fuck, that’s what you’re hired for. Well, not the fucking part that’s my area.”

“Spike, I’ll be finished soon...”

“I want it now, Anggeell,” I whine again, holding back the laugher as he rolls his eyes and sighs. “The human’s are gone, we can be as loud as we want...” I walk up behind him, press my body to his back and lick his neck.

“Spikkkeee...” Angel hisses in annoyance. I lick his throat again, this time paying special attention to the raised scar I left there. I feel his body tremble next to mine as I lave it with my tongue. That’s always guaranteed to make him think twice. “I have to finish this,” he moans, arching into my touch.

“Shit!” The photocopier starts to squeal as the paper jams in the feeder. He moves out my embrace and pulls at the paper, trying to free it from the cogs. “Bloody machine,” he curses under his breath.

I just love how everyone seems to be picking up my style of speaking. Even Cordelia said shag once, which sounded really strange with an American accent.

I take the opportunity of Angel’s distraction and unzip my jeans. I watch him as he leans over the side, pulling at the paper, his ass bent just right and in my direction. Oh yeah, gonna have myself a piece of that. I stroke my hard erection a couple of times and then press my chest to his back.

“Spike!” he complains, pulling the paper free and setting the copier going again. I don’t do anything, just press myself against him. Angel straightens and leans back slightly into my embrace. After a long moment, when he’s thinking this is all I want I start to slowly stroke my way down his chest. My fingers play with the buttons of his shirt, but don’t unfasten them. Angel groans into my touch, relaxing even more, and enjoying the contact of my cuddle. He’s looser now, and just rests himself into the cradle of my hips. Slowly, I slip my hand under his shirt and stroke his navel. Just soft movements, as if I have no alternative plan at all. I’m just touching him. My fingers caress his soft stomach, rubbing around his indentation; then sliding my finger in and out in a parody of sex.

Angel moves suddenly and lifts the lid of the copier to replace the paper on the glass. I use his movements to slide my hands down and unzip his pants. He groans as I slide my fingers deeper and gently tug at his pubic hair.

“Spike!” he scolds, his voice but a whisper. I know he’s losing the battle of trying to stop me. He wriggles against me as I start to rub around the base of his cock, noticing he’s already very, very erect. Angel leans back into my chest, his head falling back onto my shoulder. I kiss his exposed throat, and then lick his scar. Delightful shivers spread through his body, and his hands leave the damn copier to slide back and caress my hips.

He gives another deep groan as I nip over his bite and thrusts into my hands trying to get me to touch his cock. I don’t, I just continue to massage around the base, then move lower to lift his balls, pressing them up slightly. He sighs, rubbing his ass into my naked erection. Okay, enough touching! I grab hold of the waistband of his pants and slowly ease them down.

“Spike, I can’t!” he complains, stiffening again.

Suddenly the loud screeching of the photocopier interrupts him. More paper has jammed in the feeder and it’s quickly being eaten.

“Damn!” he yells, and dives for the disappearing paper. He pulls; easing it out of the cogs before the whole machine can go up in smoke. And me, I take the opportunity to push his pants down past his buttocks, just enough so I can reach his tight anus. My fingers slide down his crack, parting the toned cheeks. “Spike... Damn it!” he complains, still yelling at the copier as more paper crumples and jams.

“Yes, Angel?” I ask innocently as I suck one finger into my mouth and bite. It bleeds slightly and I guide it to his welcoming hole. I slide it inside and he tenses.

“We can’t... the copier... I... oh...”

I’m no longer listening to his words. I just pull his legs back slightly bending him over more, while he pulls the paper out. I stroke his hole, until he can’t fight the feeling any more and gives into the pleasure I’m creating. As soon as I feel him relax, in goes another finger. He groans while trying to free the paper and pushes back onto my questing hand.

Enough fingering, I want inside. I lube my cock with my blood. I had thought about ink but it’s far too messy, and I don’t want my cock dyed black, thanks very much. Quickly withdrawing my fingers, I guide my cock to his opening. He doesn’t have time to complain as my fingers part him and I thrust inside. My cock opens him wide, stretching those blissful muscles and sliding deeper into his softness.

“Spike!” he yells, yanking out the paper with vampire strength, and sending it flying across the room. I shove him forward now, photocopier be damned. As soon as he’s bent double over the copier, I plunge forward. “Oh! Yes!” he yells.

“So bloody tight,” I comment, deeply encased inside my childe. Then again he always is. I just love being a vampire. I pull out slightly, then ram back in with full force. The copier groans, and so does Angel. My hands find purchase on his hips, holding him up slightly and giving me full access. I draw out until my cock head pops free, and then shove forward again. His muscles squeeze me tightly, a ring of tension that moves up my cock all the way to the base. I do it again, growling as his tightness pushes my foreskin back with each and every plunge. I continue pulling all the way out, with a delightful popping sound, then thrusting back in. Angel trembles beneath me, his body arching with each pump.

Beneath us the photocopier continues to squeal, more and more paper being eaten inside. I’m sure I can smell burning, but I don’t give a damn. Nothing will stop me taking my Childe, and if we go up in flames, I want to be buried inside him.

“Spike... paper... shit! Oh... deeper...” Angel grunts as my thrusts become quicker, deeper and even more violent. I’m tearing him slightly, but he likes the added pleasure of pain. My hands glide around his hips, and I take his dripping length into my fist. He thrusts back furiously as I start to pump him in time with my own plunges inside. Soon the copier is forgotten and our own vampire snarls drown out its high-pitched squeal.

“Gonna... come...” I gasp, my dick throbbing inside him. I feel him shudder around me, his anal passage contracting and I can tell he’s right on the edge of climax. I lean forward, crushing him against the plastic lid of the copier, give one last deep thrust and sink my fangs into his scarred throat.

“Sire!” Angel howls as his cum coats my fingers, and sprays the smoking photocopier. My body arches, cracking my back as I fill his grasping passage with dead seed, cooling the abused tissue.

Suddenly there is a cracking sound, a fizzle and smoke bellows out of the complaining ancient copier. “Oh fuck!” I yell, yanking Angel away from the fire hazard, falling backwards until he lands on top me. I can’t help but start laughing because my softening cock is still imbedded within him. Angel chuckles with me, until flames appear from the back of the copier.

“Spike!” he yells, pulling himself free and scurrying around for a fire extinguisher. Well, that makes me laugh even more. He grabs it up, and showers the white foam onto the fire, with his pants still around his knees and my cum leaking out his ass.

“Angel! Are you okay, we smell smoke!” Cordelia yells just beyond the door.

“Damn it!” Angel moans rubbing his head with a soot-covered hand while pulling his pants up. The fires out, but I can’t stop laughing. They are gonna know how the copier caught fire. “Spike, cover yourself,” he hisses at me as he unlocks the door. I fasten my jeans with trembling fingers, and try to calm down as Angel unlocks the door.

“Ang... Oh, Angel you’re all right? What happened?” Cordelia asks gapping into the smoke filled room. She spots the copier and me on the floor. “Don’t bother, I can work it cut,” she grumbles, turning on her heal and walking back over to her desk. “You do realise Wesley’s gonna take that out of your paycheck,” she giggles, turning away and tying not to laugh too much.

“I hate you,” Angel growls at me, showing elongated fangs. He leans back against the door and shakes his head. I stand up and advance towards him, giving him my best sorry look. It doesn’t work and Angel just rolls his eyes again, but doesn’t complain as I take him into my embrace. I rest onto his strong chest, and lean up to kiss his chin. Angel sighs again, and leans down to kiss me back. “I don’t hate you,” he whispers, his mouth opening to allow my questing tongue inside.

My hands slide down his chest, hips, and then around to his buttocks. He groans, thrusting his growing erection into mine. His arms crush me to him, and I know I’m forgiven. Hell, it takes me - what 5 seconds to get back into Angel’s good books? He loves me. I could do anything. Well, apart from killing the humans, but then where do I get my fun? I just have to embarrass them, call them, and tease them. They offer hours of amusement, much more that the Scooby gang did.

“What did he break now?” Wesley sighs from Cordelia’s desk. It looks like he’s just arrived back to watch me snogging Angel in my forgiveness mode.

“Photocopier,” Cordelia informs him.

“Oh good,” Gunn mumbles, before he notices Wesley’s disapproving stare.

Angel carefully disengages himself from my body and mouth, looking more than a little flushed. I haven’t worked out how he does that yet. I mean he’s dead, how can he blush? Still, it’s a joy to behold. Everyone knows I can get him flustered, tongue-tied, stuttering, and yep, even blushing. It’s brilliant! Yet, I hate it when anyone else dare does it. He’s my Childe, not theirs to fool around with. Sometimes Cordelia will get him flustered, but I let that go, knowing that Angel looks upon her like some sort of sister. I swear though, if she ever tries it on with him, I’ll.... I’ll talk her to death!

“Sorry,” Angel mumbles to Wesley, “err... the paper got jammed.”

“Why didn’t you pull it out?” Cordelia asks, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Hey, that’s my job to embarrass him! “Kinda busy at the time, luv,” I answer for him, giving her a good glare. She knows what Angel and I were doing. “If he’d pulled the paper out of that hole, then I would have had to pull out of another hole. He sure as hell wasn‘t gonna go that!”

“Spike!” Wesley snaps, his face growing redder the second. “Please refrain from commenting about your... your sex life.”

“She asked!” I reply, “I never said I was shagging his tight butt while bent over the photocopier, now did I?”

“Spike!” Wesley positively growls at me, whipping his glasses with trembling fingers.

“Arrgghhh!” screams Cordelia, in a tone I’ve learned means - Vision. Damn Powers ruin my fun!

8pm: I hate slime demons. When you kill them that bloody slime gets everywhere. In your hair, your clothing, your ears, your mouth... and eww... your jeans! I need a shower. That was also the general consensus of everyone else and they all disappeared home. Which is a great relief. I don’t have to tell them to get lost.

Both Angel and I, after arriving home we head straight to the kitchen. We have a few cuts and scrapes but nothing serious. Angel puts the blood in the microwave - he has taken a liking to warm blood, and when it’s done he hands me a cup while we sit exhausted, taking strength from our food. While I think about the next task I have on the agenda today - screw Angel in shower wall. Good one that. Well, after we wash the slime away really, *really* well.

I catch Angel’s arm when he’s finished his blood, and drag him out of the kitchen.

“Spike, I haven’t washed up,” he complains, looking longingly at the dirty dishes. Good grief, its not like salmonella will kill vampires! And who cares about anyone else, not me!

“Tough,” I answer back, dragging him out of the kitchen, up the stairs and towards the hopefully deserted bathroom. I want him and now! It has been what... 4 hours since I’ve last had him. It’s far too long. I’m Spike, I need sex... now, and I need Angel sex, 24 hours a day. I wonder if he’ll accept a new rule, naked all day or sex every hour? Think it would work?

“Want you, Childe,” I murmur as I suddenly push him against the wall, and crush my lips to his.

“Yes, Sire,” Angel answers in return. Wow, he’s wanted sex 3 times today, a new world record. “Want you too.” His tongue duels with mine, forcing his way deeper into my mouth. He nips at my lips, bringing forth a drop of blood that is swirled between us. My hands slide into his hair, stroking the fine strands until... eww! Demon Slime!

Both of us draw away and speak at the same moment. “Shower!”

All of a sudden Angel grins, and pushes me away from him. He dashes down the corridor, skidding to a halt before the bathroom door. I have to follow because I love playful Angel. I dash in behind him to find him tearing off ruined clothing. I know what I want; I want to watch him.

“Get in the shower, luv,” I whisper huskily as I come up behind him. Angel arches an eyebrow, but grins in return. I bet he’s thinking I’m gonna join him.

I strip of my own soiled clothing, sit down on the wicker chair Angel keeps in here for dressing, and then I watch as he climbs in. Angel is all strong muscles, smooth lines and luscious curves. Not curves in the womanly sense. My favourite curve is his spine. Then he’s so well defined all over - with rippling shoulder muscles that support his wide chest and taper to a thin waist. Well, I’ve just gotta love his back because there, at the centre, is my mark. My name - on *my* childe. Next are his legs; I just adore how they bulge with the heavy thigh muscle then slim to his knee, only to bulge again at his lower leg. Oh yeah, he’s bloody perfect and mine.

“Spike?” Angel asks a little confused, “aren’t you joining me?” He smirks slyly inviting me into that warm water with him.

“I wanna watch you touch yourself, childe,” I purr, staring at his already erect cock. “Get that slime of first,” I cringe noticing a large patch stuck to his chest.

Angel shivers in anticipation at my suggestion and grabs the shower gel. He lathers himself up, and puts on a really fantastic show just by washing himself. He might be shy around people, but truth is when he is evil or sure of himself, Angel is an exhibitionist. He’s enjoying every second of me watching him. Openly staring as his elegant large hands smooth over his finely haired chest, rubbing the soapsuds into his pale skin and making it shine. He washes his hair with slow movements, his eyes closed as he rubs the thick strands, his body arching enjoying the sensation of rubbing his own scalp, relaxing the tension. I start to drool at this point, and he hasn’t even touched my favourite part.

After rinsing his thick hair, leaving it silky and shiny, he lathers his hands again with shower gel and slides his hands down his wide chest. I lick my lips as his hands continue downwards and he rubs them through his dark pubic hair. He cleans the thick stands, moaning as he gently pulls at them. I groan right along with him, moving to sit on the edge of my chair. I ignore my own cock, which is begging to be part of this erotic display. Angel’s hands continue lower, missing his cock to lift his balls in a foamy hand rolling them in the warm suds.

I don’t say a word. I can’t I’m totally engrossed in watching every move my childe’s body makes. When he starts to pant a little, he leaves his balls, moving his hands to finally encircle his fully erect glory. I lick my lips, wishing I could taste the small drop of pre-cum that hangs on the end. Angel slides one finger down the length of his manhood, flicks over the end, and collects the drop. He looks at me right in the eye and brings the finger to his lips. His tongue lashes out lapping up the opaque droplet, smiling as my own tongue copies his movements. I growl softly as he tastes himself. Bugger just knows how to turn me on.

Angel turns his attention back to his cock, the water cascading down over his strong body. He takes himself back into two hands and makes a circle. He slides them down the length of his cock, then back up moaning as the action pulls the skin up and down. Then he uses one hand to pump a little at the base, while the other stokes over the tip. He groans and arches, as he repeats the movement, but this time also pulls the foreskin back exposing the red tip. Each time he repeats the action, the louder his groans and the more his testicles lift as his orgasm approaches.

As he nears his peak, he wraps both hands around his length and pumps roughly stretching the firm skin, then at the end yanking back the foreskin. He’s always liked a little pain. I don’t care that he’s all soul; he still has a bit of the kinky side. My whole body tenses as more pre-cum is collected by his fingers, and rubs it back into his straining shaft. He pants, thrusting into his fist, and then a rush of smoky sperm arches from his cock, splashing the wall and his stomach. He pumps slower, drawing out his beautiful orgasm, until finally he’s spent and collapses against the opposite wall.

He grins when he opens tied eyes and looks over at me. He can see I came right along with him. I just stared at his perfect cock, thinking about his hands on my own, and then climaxed the second he did. I didn’t even touch it. I stand on shaky legs, and hold my hand out to my childe. He smiles and steps out of the shower - dripping wet.

“You’re so beautiful, Childe,” I admit, as I wrap a towel around his trembling body. I kiss Angel’s lips, tasting him there. “Now go to bed,” I order huskily into his ear. He smiles, and walks out of the bathroom. My body trembles with the desire in his eyes, and I dive into the shower.

When I’ve scrubbed, washed, and rinsed that damn awful slime of myself, I quickly make my way into our bedroom. I was half expecting Angel to be waiting for me. He was in a way. The towel was folded over a chair, and he lay spread out and naked on the bed. Trouble was he was fast asleep. I dropped my own towel, and slid onto the bed beside him. I softly stroke his cool face, careful not to wake him. I lean down and gently press my lips to his. I feel them smile against mine, but he doesn’t awaken.

“I love you, Angel,” I whisper, “and if you ever leave me, I’ll bloody kill you.” When he’s sleeping and no one’s around, I can feel safe telling him that I love him. That I want him forever. I kiss him again and arrange my body next to his. One long arm moves, and flops over my waist as always. I could have awakened him and demanded sex, but that can wait for tomorrow. He’s mine forever, so I don’t need to rush. Seconds later, I join him in sleep with my head resting on his chest, knowing this is where I belong.



The End.