Reversed Roles 6: Inter-Dimensional Changes.

Series: Reversed Roles

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Please - comments welcome about ideas for future episodes or anything!

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

For the Reversed Roles Series go to page: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/page8.html

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc. Who obviously has no idea who Angel really belongs to... Spike!

Spoilers: RR is Au, but there are references to Buffy Season 6 - after Wrecked. The whole Buffy/Spike cannon. And Angel Season 3 - Lullaby.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex (All the way!)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summery: In the RR universe Wesley has discovered the Nyazian scroll and has discovered a terrifying prophecy. He comes to a decision to act to prevent the scrolls from ever coming true, but this has unfortunate side effects on Angel...and certainly changes the life of another Spike.

Many, many thanks to KLD!!!


Reversed Roles 6: Inter-Dimensional Changes.
by Shara Nesu


Wesley’s POV:

‘The Father will kill the Son.’ Double underlined on 'son'.

This cannot be right. I pick up the Nyazian text and read that one line again. I’ve translated it six times already. It still says the same. The same over and over again. ‘The Father will kill the Son.’

I can’t deny the meaning either. The scroll is concerning Angel and his Sire, Spike. I haven’t told the others about any of this, yet. I found the scroll a month ago in an old bookshop on 56th street. I was going to inform my friends but then there was the whole episode with Angel and the new brand. That was the first line of the prophecy.

‘A vampire marked in the ancient way, carrying the mark of the dragon will rise again for the vestige of life.’

I didn’t tell them. I tried to prevent Angel from accepting Spike’s proposal of the branding. I knew he wouldn’t wait, wouldn’t stop. He wanted to prove that he loved Spike and Spike wanted to do the same. So the first part of the text came true. Then I moved on to translate more and it frightened me.

It spoke of a dark time. A time now that Spike was chip-less, where he returned to his evil ways and brought down darkness upon the world. His power will rise from his Childe. His beloved Angel whom is corrupted and killed to bring the darkness upon the world. The father will kill the son. My greatest fear is that the prophecy has already started. It gives no time limit within the text - it doesn’t say how long after Angel is marked, Spike switches sides. I don’t know if it’s tomorrow or a century from now.

I do know that I don’t want Angel to die in that way. He’ll never leave Spike - he can’t. He’s bound to his Sire and lover - now with the brand and bond. If he leaves he signs his own death warrant. I need to find a way to break the bond. To stop the prophecy. I need to save my friends and Angel too.

I can’t let this happen. I need an answer.

Angel’s POV:

Rule no 139: Angel washes hair before sex. I hate this rule. I hate showering after a long day when all I want to do is fall into bed and sleep. I don’t want sex, or anything - just sleep. I’ve been up for 48 hours and I’m exhausted. I’ve chased a blasted rat demon in the tunnels all over LA. I want to rest. But nooo... I’ve missed two rounds of sex with my Sire and he’s not pleased.

I press my head against the shower wall and sigh. I can feel Spike just beyond the door. He’s waiting for me... wanting me. At other times it would have excited me, turned me on. At this moment though, I just want to sleep for the next week. I rinse the foam from my hair and turn off the shower. The warm water felt so good over my body, but a bed would have been better. I grab a towel and furiously scrub my hair, then take another one to wrap around my waist.

Finally dry, I open the bathroom door to see my Sire standing there just as I expected. He gives me a once over, and then reaches out to touch my curling hair. Short it has a terrible tendency to curl profusely around my head. At times like these I almost wish I had never cut the length off.

“So soft,” he comments. He strokes my hair, curling around with his fingers. I used to hate this. I would hate anyone messing with the style - which is why he loves it washed beforehand so he can play with it.

“I missed you, my Angel,” he murmurs, leaning up to kiss my lips.

I moan at his caress, feeling a heat flare around my navel. The brand seems to burn when he touches me. It becomes hypersensitive to his touch when we’re close. My Sire kisses me lightly, running his tongue over my lips and dipping inside before fully withdrawing.

He takes my hand and leads me over to the bed. I follow like a good little Childe, but all the time wishing I could just lie down on it and sleep for the next week. I don’t think I’m going to be that lucky. I can smell Spike’s powerful arousal filling my nose, lighting a fire within me, even though, I’m so damn exhausted.

“Lie down, luv,” he tells me, kissing my mouth delicately.

I sit and then relax on the soft mattress. Oh, just to sleep.

“Close your eyes.” A soft whisper into my ear. A tender touch pulling the damn towel from around my waist. I know what’s coming next, a hand on my... What’s this? A sheet rubbing against my skin. I quickly open my eyes and look down in surprise. My Sire has pulled the covers up over me and tucks them in. I chuckle softly. If I were an evil vampire still this would be the perfect blackmail for Spike. The Big Bad putting his Childe to bed and making sure he’s comfortable.

I sigh and grin.

“Don’t get too happy, luv. When you wake up, I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk.”

Oh crap.

Spike’s POV:

“Angel’s okay?” Cordelia calls as I walk down the stairs. Even though it’s been a whole month since Angel’s supposed death and abduction by Wolfram and Hart, she’s still on edge. Always asking about my Childe, wondering how well he’s doing. Fuck! If she falls in love with him - I’ll rip her bloody throat out and never let Angel from my bed. No, I’m not possessive.

“Fine. He’s sleeping.” I grumble. She throws me a deep scowl, and then goes back to painting her nails.

I spot Wesley sitting in the back of the main office, pouring over old scrolls and papers. He’s been at them for over a month now - since before Angel’s branding. Makes me wonder what the hell he’s looking for so hard. Guess I should have noticed before but the last month has been so busy. I’ve fucked Angel in the car, the bedroom, the kitchen, the tunnels, bent over some bench in the park - you name it - we were there...and I still can’t get enough of him.

“What’s four eyes up to?” I ask, glancing over at Wesley.

“Oh, something to do with this manuscript he found a couple of weeks ago in a bookshop. He says it keeps him busy when we don’t have many clients.”

“Ah,” I answer, pretending to be bored. Wesley is taking weeks to translate one manuscript? Now that’s weird. I wander slowly into the next office, watching Wesley. He seems to be staring, deep in thought, at his notepad. His fingers are tumbling his pen around in between them. Doesn’t look like he’s doing any translating to me.

“Find anything interesting?” I ask, leaning over the desk.

Wesley nearly jumps out off his skin, dropping his pen and grabs his notebook. With a flick of his wrist he flicks the pages over and puts it back down, leaning his elbows upon it.

“Err... interesting? No, not-not really. Just some old scroll.” He looks around nervously, trying to hide the notebook under his arms.

Okay, he’s really peaked my interest. I have to know what he’s found.

Next day, Morning:

I stretch out and smile as my fingers graze smooth, soft skin. A heavy head rests upon my chest, and legs are entwined with mine. I stroke a hand down one arm that rests over my waist. He’s so warm and soft, smelling of lavender shower gel. His silken hair brushes against my cheek, and I rub against it. I still haven’t gotten used to having him with me all the time again. Sometimes, I awaken in the middle of the day just to check he’s still there. That it’s not a dream. That I have him forever. My lover. My Childe. Nope... My branded Childe.

A Childe that owes me, oh so many long hard fucks.

I stroke my hand down the line of his spine, feeling him tense and then relax. He doesn’t move, but I know that he’s awake. Angel doesn’t react, but just sleepily rubs his cheek into my nipple. I stroke my hand up and down his spine, making him shiver against me and sigh comfortably. I know he’s still tired, I feel my Childe’s fatigue. Ever since I branded him, such powerful emotions are passed onto me. Not true empathy I don’t think, but something along those lines.

Angel doesn’t open his eyes, but tilts his head slightly and takes my nipple into his mouth. He suckles gently, making it hard as stone under his attentions...and that’s not the only thing getting hard. I moan quietly, spreading my legs to accommodate my growing erection. The bastard runs his free hand down my chest and takes my cock into his grasp. He stokes me with a firm grip, up and down in a continuous rhythm. I continue to caress his back, running my fingers from nape to tail end... and then further down. A soft pant blows cool air across my nipple as I find his tender hole. His anus shivers under my stroking caress.

“Hmmm Angel, roll over,” I moan as he takes my nipple back into his mouth. He hesitates a moment, but then opens his eyes. Large brown orbs find mine and he smiles. They are amazing eyes. Soul-filled, yes, but also remarkably expressive. They burn at this moment with pure lust. Angel grins, giving my chest a quick kiss before rolling onto his back. I stop him before he does. “On your side, luv.” I roll over behind him and press my chest to his back. My Childe gives a deep groan, and moves willingly as I push his free leg up, bending it upwards towards his chest. His tight hole is exposed and I press my finger against it.

“Oh Sire,” he moans, pressing his toned butt back.

I removed my hand and just quickly rub my pre-cum into my cock. It’s not much, but it’s going to be enough. Angel’s relaxed and that hole is going to welcome me... as always. I shift forward, pressing my cock-head against the tight ring of muscle and gently push.

“Ohhh!” Angel rests his head on his arm, his other hand reaching behind him to touch my hip.

“Ye'r so fucking tight, pet,” I mange to choke out as I thrust my cock inside his anus. I feel him relaxing around me, opening himself wide to let me in. His body is comfortable, though still tired from fighting the demons from Cordelia’s vision. Which is why I choose this way, he’s comfortable and I can fuck him with ease. I feel him give and with one smooth motion trust forward. Angel gasps and then sighs as I’m buried within him. His rectum is cool, but will soon warm as I start to piston in and out. He’s has an amazingly tight butt, muscles that clench me and then let me go as I start to thrust. He’s the best fucking lover I’ve ever had. Never letting him go.

I wrap my arms around him, rest my head on his shoulder and start to move. Long lazy strokes, teasing his body, gently rubbing against his throbbing prostate. I love his body. I love that perfect ass. Perfectly shaped limbs. Strong back muscles that clench as he pushes his butt into my thrusts. I moan, gasp, and pant, our movements increasing in rhythm as our passion intensifies. I start to pound his willing body; my fingers caressing his chest as I move lower to his cock.

“Oh yes, please!” Angel groans out as I endeavour to take him to the edge of ecstasy. I’ve lost track of how long I’m been fucking him, but I can’t hold back. I take that cock into my hand and stroke him with my thrusts. My Childe cries out, his head, back arching off the bed. I lift my head, and take the soft skin of his shoulder into my mouth. Angel screams as I bite down, my fangs cutting into cool flesh. Champagne blood coats my tongue, and the taste of his passion, his love, drives me right over the edge and into insanity. I scream into the bite, buck and tremble as I cum inside him - my ejaculation spewing from my cock like a geyser.

A spilt second later, my Childe achieves his climax and covers my hand in sweet smelling jism. I continue to stroke him until his last drop is spilt, and he collapses into my embrace. I hold him tight - our bodies still connected. I never want to let him go. He’s mine. Totally. Completely. My branded Childe. My lover. I want to say something, but I can’t get the words out. They are so pale against what I truly feel. They are meaningless in the depth of my emotions. Instead of speaking, I just hold him tightly to me as he falls back into the land of dreams...and he better be fucking dreaming of me too!

Angel’s POV:

“Duck!” I scream as the Howler demon makes a swing at Gunn. He’s fast, listening to my command and flatters himself against the floor. The blade of the Howler’s sword whooshes past his head, just missing. I sigh, and then give a quick punch and then a powerful kick with my leg. The Howler Demon is out for the count.

Thankfully, that was the last one. I offer Gunn my hand and he takes it gratefully.

“What the hell was all that about?” he asks, kicking the nearest demon. He shakes his head and looks around for his beloved homemade axe.

“I have no idea,” I comment, and I don’t.

We went out to fight a group of vampires Cordelia had seen in her vision. On the way back, these demons ambush Gunn and I. There was no provocation or anything. It really surprises me also why Cordelia didn’t foresee of this planned attack.

“Angel, do you get this feeling... you know like they weren’t trying to kill us.”

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Gunn gives me this confused look. “Check their clothing.”

We both go through all the demon’s clothing while they are unconscious, and come up with a piece of paper.

East Tunnel under Washington Street - two men. Do not kill - delay.

I swear the writing looks familiar. Yet, I just can’t place it. “You were right about the not killing part, they were sent to delay us... but why?”

Wesley’s POV:

My hands are shaking. I’ve tried to remain calm. At last, I’ve decided to make my move. This morning, while Angel and Spike were upstairs I found it. I found the answer. I’m sending Angel away to a place that Spike cannot harm him. He won’t suffer and he’ll be safe until I can bring him back.

Last night, when everyone left me alone, I found something. The last part of the scroll. I was so stupid! So fucking stupid. It was a date. Today’s date. Spike is going to kill his Childe today!

The Father will kill the Son.

Not if I have anything to say about it. I have delayed Angel in the tunnels, and now I need to get rid of the others. I need Angel to return alone.

“Where the hell is Angel?” Spike hollers from the lobby. He’s been pacing for the last 15 minutes. He knows something is happening.

“Should we look for him?” Cordelia asks concerned. She glances over at Fred. A girl after my own heart, yet so silent. She’s like a mouse, timid and quiet. Usually, at this moment I’m the one that says - oh no, we had better wait here. Or Angel’s fine, you would have had another vision if not.

“He has been gone a very long time, I think Cordelia has a point,” I tell everyone as I walk out of the office.

Cordelia gives me a big grin, feeling as though I’m backing up her good idea. “We should go and make sure.”

Any other time they wouldn’t be so worried about our ensoul-ed vampire, but since Wolfram and Hart held him for a month, they treat him like a child. Cordelia and Fred even more so.

“I’ll take the broad sword!” Fred cries out as she runs to weapons cabinet. Her outburst seems to sway the others.

“No pet! I’ll take the board sword; you can have the... here have a dagger.” Spike takes the sword out of Fred’s hands and hands her a tiny blade. She pulls a face, but he pats her on the back towards the basement stairs. Cordelia laughs, and grabs her crossbow.

“Hey, wait up! What if we miss him?...” She stops, and turns around to me.

“Oh, I’ll stay here. I’ll call you on your cell if they get back before you.”

“Thanks Wes,” she calls as she follows Spike and Fred into the basement. She gives a happily little wave, trusting me. She trusts me to do the right thing. Don’t worry Cordelia, even though it won’t look like it. I will save Angel, and us all.

15 minutes later, I have my spell ready. I came across it by accident some years ago. It only just came to my mind earlier. It was one I looked into when I was in Sunnydale and Angel came back from Hell. The stories the children told me there about his return made me wonder how. I looked into spells, and natural phenomena. What I came up with was nothing about his return, just this spell.

It opens a hole between dimensions. Nothing like the gateway between this and the hell dimension. I’d need to be a master Sorcerer and have an unequalled power source to do that - like the Hellmouth. No this spell can jump a person into another timeline - one very near to ours, but somewhere along the way events took another path to this one and it split from our timeline. Like this - in this timeline Cordelia has now got short blond hair. But in another timeline she decided against it and still has brown hair. Now both timelines are the same but one has blond Cordelia and one has brown. I will be sending Angel though into that next dimension - one where Spike is still chipped like...I hope.

Suddenly, the sounds of voices disturb me, and I listen carefully. The voice is deep and soft - Angel. Another as well - higher tone - Gunn. I switch off the lights, and move into position. I have brought some chlorine to knock out Gunn. I don’t want to hurt my friends, but I don’t think they will understand. Not yet.

The door opens and a black figure appears. “Spike?” Angel calls out, looking into the darkness.

“Hey, what’s up with the lights?” Gunn bumps into the back of Angel who’s stopped near the lobby entrance. He senses something, I can tell.

“I can hear...”

I don’t hear the rest. I leap forward, and wrap a cloth around Gunn’s face. He struggles, but is weakened by the drug, and finally collapses in my arms.

“Gunn!” Angel cries, and huge powerful hands grab me. I’m thrown across the room, as he kneels beside his fallen friend. The wind is knocked from me, and suddenly the room is filled with light.

“Who are...What the fuck? Wesley?” I look up into the angry vampire face of my friend. Golden eyes stare at me with shocked wonder. “Wesley?” he asks again, his eyes flicking from me to Gunn.

“I’m sorry, Angel,” I tell him. What else can I say? I don’t have time to explain to him. “Fraizea Freizeam Azizism!”

“Wesley!” Angel yells as my spell takes effect. It’s a simple spell, but short lasting. He’s frozen, unable to move. He struggles against it, trying to shift his arms and legs to reach me. Blood sweat appears on his forehead and I fear that any second his physical strength is going to break the magical bonds. Golden eyes stare at me with such disappointment. “Wesley! What the friggin’ hell are you doing? Let me go!”

“I’m saving you, Angel,” I reply as I set out the second spell - the spell that will open the door between his dimension and next. “I’m sorry I can’t tell you more, we don’t have time.”

“Time for what! Wesley, please!” Angel struggles even more, and I feel I must give him something.

“The Nyazian scrolls are about you, Angel. They are about what happens after Spike has branded you. It drives him over the edge. He’s going to kill you, Angel.” I pick up a pot of herbs and light them. I’m nearly ready. I stand before him, and hold the spell book before me in the other hand.

“Please Wesley,” he cries in fear. “Spike isn’t like that. He’s happy, he... he loves me. Please, listen... we’ll talk... Wesley!”

There is such pain in that voice, but I can’t stop now. I need to save him.

“Wesley? Why are the lights off?” Damn it! That’s the voice of Cordelia. I have turned the lights off in the basement to slow them down. I don’t have a lot of time. I start to read the spell; the sound of ancient Aramaic fills the room.

“Spike!!” Angel screams as I start. Can’t he see I’m trying to save him?

The basement door bangs open, and Fred screams. She must have found Gunn. I’m nearly at the end. Nearly there. I scream the last words out. “Atim Atum tu!”

“Angel!” Spike screaming for his Childe. The Childe he forced into being branded - his skin burned with Spike’s dragon.

The last word leaves my mouth, a body crashes into mine, sending me into the floor. The wind is knocked out of me, and there’s a solid, heavy vampire on top of me. He grabs me by the arms and is about to shake me when flash of a bright light distracts him. Before us a portal has formed just before Angel.

“NO!” Spike screams, suddenly understanding what’s happening. “Fucking bastard!” The portal flares and Angel is enveloped in inside the glowing sphere of light. “NO!!”

“Sire! Si--”

The light vanishes and Angel is gone.

Angel’s POV:

“--ike!”

The light of the portal vanishes, and I drop down onto a concrete floor. Pain radiates through my entire body, but it’s fading fast. I haven’t a clue what happened, what Wesley had done. He said he was saving me from Spike. Why? What did the Nyazian scrolls tell him?

The pain has subsided, enough for me to move about and I look around me. I’m in some alley somewhere... I take a deep breath tasting the air. Shit! I’m in Sunnydale; you can never mistake the smell of energy from the Hellmouth. It’s what draws vampires and demons here in the first place. Why did Wesley send me here? Spike only has to get in the car for a couple of ours and we are reunited.

I reach out, concentrating on the brand around my navel. It burns slightly and I know Spike is alive. I feel him. I can’t tell where he is but he’s not far and well, and that’s all that matters. For a moment, I had feared that Wesley was going to kill him. Well, I hope Buffy’s ready for a visitor. It’s been a week since I’ve talked to her last. She is my friend, and we write, and keep in touch. I’m sure she’ll be happy for me to visit.

I make my way to Rodeo drive, spotting her house with all the lights on. At least she’s home. I walk up the stairs and gingerly knock on the front door. After a long moment, Willow appears, she opens the door and gasps, shock in her wide eyes.

“Angel?” she whispers.

“Hi Willow. Buffy home? I’ve run into a small problem, Wesley cast...” I stop talking when I see the look on her face.

“You... you want to see err... Buffy?” she mumbles.

“Yeah, I know it’s been a while since the party-”

“Party? What party?”

What does she mean - what party? I gaze over her, trying to work out what’s wrong. She smells okay... the same as always. She didn’t get that drunk at my first un-birthday to completely forget about it. And then there’s the whole incident... well, when we kinda had sex. Though, I am so not mentioning that!

“Angel? Are you all right?”

“Willow, you remember the party, don’t you? When you came with Tara. Then a few weeks later, you came to see us when you had problems with your powers. You lost control... we err... kinda got drunk... and oh god, tell me you remember what happened next.” Now I’m worried. She looks so confused, she has no idea what I’m talking about and there’s a rising smell of fear. I’m concerned that she used her powers again, I know she’s relearning how to control them when I last spoke to her, but what if she’s slipped.

“Willow... we kinda... well we...”

“Oh no! No, no, no!” Willow backs up as I walk forward... and get stopped by a barrier. What’s this?

“Willow?” I ask testing the barrier. They uninvited me? Why? Is Willow angry about what we did together?

“Willow, who’s at the door?” That’s Buffy’s voice from the sitting room. Willow looks at me and into the house, and then she’s gone, leaving me standing stuck in the doorway. What the hell is happening? Did I do something wrong? Has something happened? Did Wesley call and tell them to shut me out? I hear footsteps so I wait and after a moment Buffy appears at the door.

“Angel!” she screeches...and faints.

What the fuck is going on!?

I don’t have to wait long until Dawn appears at the door. She looks at me, then Buffy, and shuts the door. I stand and wait, luckily not long after the door reopens and Dawn walks out.

“Angel, what are you doing here?” she asks calmly. I know I didn’t ring before coming down, but this is ridiculous.

“Well, it’s kind of a strange story. You see... err... Wesley did this spell, made a mistake and here I am.” I’ve decided not to tell her the full truth, not until I talk to Wesley. “It’s an hour before dawn and I was really hoping that I could stay the day.”

“You want to stay here... with Buffy?” she confirms.

With Buffy? Why should I want to stay with Buffy? “No... I was wondering if I could stay the day, then I’ll go home when it’s dark. Anywhere you have will be fine; I’ll even take the couch if the room is dark enough.”

Dawn is silent. Her eyes wide with confusion. “You didn’t come here to see Buffy? To come back to her?”

“No,” I reply hesitantly. Why would she think that? She knows I’m with Spike. “Wesley cast a spell, it went wrong and I ended up here in Sunnydale, an hour before dawn. I came to see if friends could give me a room for the day.”

“Friends?” she comments her eyes even more bewildered.

“Yeah... Don’t tell you can’t remember my birthday party either?” I finish. I don’t believe it. Has Willow cast a forgetting spell, didn’t she want to remember me? Has it gone wrong like so many of her other spells?

“Party? You had a party?”

I shake my head, and collapse on the steps and sit there adjectively. This is so not my day.

“We had a party; you came with everyone else from Sunnydale. Spike embarrassed me with the 1st anniversary party. He kissed...”

“Spike!” Dawn screeches suddenly, grabbing my arm. “You’ve seen Spike?”

“Dawn, I see him everyday, remember? I live with him at the Hyperion.”

“You live with him!?”

I shake my head and bury it in my hands. It’s going to be dawn soon, and everyone is gone friggin’ mental! Wesley has gone completely insane and sent me here, where no one remembers anything that’s happened in the last year and a half. What is going on?!

“What’s a Hyperion?” Dawn asks suddenly.

I wanna cry. This is stupid. Completely and utterly stupid! “Look Dawn, can I come in or not, because in a few minutes I’ll be going up in flames.”

Dawn hesitates, looking at the house and then back at me. Then she makes up her mind. “Come in, Angel.”

~*~*~*~

I’m sitting on the sofa being faced by five confused women and an annoyed Xander. I haven’t a clue what’s going on. They don’t know what’s happening. I can’t understand them. Something must have occurred to make them forget about my life.

“So, let me get this straight. You became human... and we’re not together?” Buffy asks again. It’s the sixth time she’s asked the exact same question.

“No. We decided that it wasn’t for the best. I’m Spike’s Childe. Look why don’t you just ring and ask him.”

“We can’t, his crypt doesn’t have a telephone,” Xander comments rolling his eyes.

“Spike doesn’t live in a crypt. He lives with me at the Hyperion.” I growl at him, my eyes flashing.

“Hey, he growled at me. It’s Angelus - stake him!” Xander cries, pointing his finger. Buffy rolls his eyes at his childish reactions, while the other’s laugh.

“Angelus is dead,” I tell them with a sigh. They know all this. What the hell are they playing at?

“Right, I’m ringing Cordelia,” Buffy exclaims and stomps into the kitchen, and with vampire hearing I can hear her dialling. A familiar voice answers. I follow their conversation, though I can’t accept it to be true. Moments later Buffy returns into the lounge and sits beside me.

“Angel is in LA. I talked to him.” She takes my hand and I shiver.

“No! I’m here! Please, ask for Spike! Buffy, please!” Tears are filled my eyes, and the brand around my stomach starts to ache. “You don’t understand! I can’t live without him.” Her hands touch my arm, but I push her away. I pull up my shirt and t-shirt, showing her the mark around my belly button. To my surprise, and everyone else's, the brand has started to glow and the skin around is turning dark as if burned.

“Oh god! Angel!” Buffy reaches out to touch my mark, but I bat her hand away. “Who did that to you! I’ll kill them!”

“No Buffy! I wanted it; it’s a brand given by my Sire. It’s proof of Spike’s love for me. He made me his...” I’m sobbing now. I understand what Wesley has done. He’s sent me away from my Sire, my lover, and my friend. I don’t know why. What have I done? Why am I being punished? Strong feminine arms pull me down, and I curl into Buffy’s embrace, and she strokes my hair, making me weep even more. The simple action reminds me so much of Spike before... before I was sent away. That morning I had washed my hair, and he’d touched me so gently, kissed me and held me. We had made love and he’d run his fingers through un-gelled locks. Oh heavens, I’ll never see him again.

Spike’s POV:

Where is the stupid bitch? Women! I want her, desire her, but I’m getting sick to death of being dragged around the houses. I should just damn well leave! Leave the bitch behind and... I can’t! I fucking can’t. I want her. I want to fuck her into next week. I don’t care if she only wants it rough with an edge of danger. I don’t care if I have to fight her. I need her. Without Buffy - I’m nothing.

I stretch out on the bed where I’ve waited for her. I even cleaned the crypt a little - what more does she want? Bitch. My cock is hard and aching. Ready for her - waiting for her tight little body to engulf me. Damn it. I’ll have to go to her, again. It was sweet fucking against the Doublemeat alley wall, but I enjoy a large soft bed better. I might be a vampire, but I like my comforts. That’s all Angelus’s fault. Bastard used to tie me to... NO!

No thoughts of Angelus! No thoughts of Dru. They left me. Abandoned me. Fucking family. Bloody Slayer! Well, I’m not going to let her leave me. No one will ever leave me again.

I throw back the covers, and grab my jeans. I’ll dress to kill. Tight black jeans, black t-shirt that fits like a second skin. Oh yeah, she won’t resist me. I’ll be complete again, soon. She’ll fill me with all her power, her hatred, her disgust and pain. Soon I’ll be full with life.

Right where to check first. Her work... nah, her home. Then if she ain’t there, at least I can see Little-bit. Kid’s cracking up - worse than me - bitch of a sister can see it though. Nor the witch. I drag on my duster, and light a ciggie. Yep, I’m ready - ready for a little death - even if it’s only the sexual type.

There are lights on through the whole of the Summer’s house when I arrive. Bastards are having a bloody party without me, I bet. They never think of the chipped vampire. Oh no, Spike isn’t worth... what the?

I take a deep scenting breath. What’s this? A scent of Angel? Surely not. He can’t come here. He can’t come back and destroy my whole fucking life again! She’s mine! He can’t have her. I storm up to the front door and stop... I scent again. I smell... me? That can’t be. I can smell the scent of Angel, but I can also smell my own arousal. No - that’s stupid. It’s Buffy. That’s what it is. I smell myself on Buffy.

I change my mind about the front door and go around the back. As usual the back door is unlocked and I quietly enter. The kitchen is deserted but I smell fresh coffee and herbal tea. Further inside I hear voices. Oh shit, the whole Scooby gang seems to be here. Oh well, might has well see what’s happening. I enter, and suddenly snarl. There’s Buffy and Angel snuggled up on the couch. His head resting on her chest, her arms around him. Bitch!

“Spike!” Dawn yells, before I can say a word. Suddenly with my name pandemonium erupts. There is shock, and then Angel jumps up.

“Spike!” he shouts. I’m expecting him to grab the nearest stake but he doesn’t.

“What the...” Within a second, I have the large form of my Sire in my arms. He wraps his body around mine with such a ferocity that I loose my balance and crash to the floor. “Bloody hell, ya stupid poof! What the fuck do--”

What the hell!? Angel is kissing me! His mouth on mine, and that talented tongue fights and draws my tongue into his wet orifice. He sucks on the tense muscle as if I’m a bloody lollipop. It’s so fucking annoy... nice. Oh shit, Angel’s mouth is so damn hot! I return the kiss, my tongue mapping his mouth... wait a mo - he’s letting me kiss him! Letting me take control! His hands wrap around my back, drawing me close, a leg coaxing me forward, letting me slip my knee between his legs...

Holy Shit! I push him off, scrabbling to get away. “What the friggin’ hell are you doing!?” I rage, staring at Angel. His face is raw from tears, large brown eyes staring into mine. I rise to my feet, getting as far away as possible from him.

“Spike?” he whispers. Worried chocolate eyes stare up from the floor. Our eyes meet and we just glare at each other.

“That was something I never wished to see.” The tone of Xander’s voice breaks my concentration and I look away from Angel. I gaze over at Buffy, her eyes sending daggers my way. Angel follows my look, and his eyes widen.

“No,” he whispers. I expected something more. Screaming and shouting on his part about me fucking his beloved, sanity slayer. “You don’t...” I can’t identify the look in his eyes. He just reminds me of a terrified puppy.

“Oh god, Angel wait!” Buffy cries, but he flinches away and within a second, using his vampire speed he’s gone. “Angel!” Buffy screams running after him. I catch her arm, pulling her back.

“Let the poof go,” I tell her, “pillock has to know...”

My eyes explode (well, not literally) as the Slayer punches me. I stumble backwards, grabbing the nearest chair to hold myself up.

“What the hell was that for?” I snarl. “I’ve just saved you explaining everything to the fucking poof!”

“You complete idiot, Spike! That wasn’t Angel! And there is nothing between us!” she bellows, her fist clenched so tight her fingers are white. She’s furious, but I only heard one word.

“What do you mean - nothing between us!?”

“Spike! I used you! I don’t want you - you were something to take away the hurt. And...” she trails off, looking around at the white, shocked faces of her friends. I would have laughed at any other time, but my brain suddenly remembers she said something else. Something about Angel not being Angel?

“Get out!” she hollers. “Get out! Get out!”

I go. You can’t a damn thing out of women when they are hysterical - oh and I would like to be intact and not dust. Messing with an angry slayer with a very sharp, pointy stake is not a good idea. What is a good idea though is finding Angel - and getting the stupid prick to tell me what the hell is going on.

~*~*~*~

I find Angel at the Mansion on Crawford Street. At first I didn’t see him, and I was about to leave when I spotted him curled up in a dark corner. He sat on the floor, his head resting on his knees. He looked up when I stood before him, large sad eyes finding mine just for a moment before he turns away.

“Your not mine, are you?” he whispers. A hand rubs his stomach, and he winces.

“What the fuck are you going on about, Poof?” I snap. I’m not his. I’ll never be his...again.

Angel winces again at the use of that word. “You call me Angel. You always call me that... or Childe.” he babbles. His head rests on his legs again and he stares over to the centre of the room.

“Darla died just on that spot. You called me back. Begged me to forgive you - that Darla had cast some sort of spell on you. You didn’t remember raping me. Hurting me. We split for a while, but I missed you so much. I needed you, and you came home to me. You wanted to make love on the beach... but the sand got into the strangest of places.”

“Darla’s been dead years. And I certainly never... Childe? Fuck mate, you’ve gone bloody senile.” I start to laugh, leaning back on the wall beside him.

Angel stares at me, but doesn’t say a word. I don’t look at him, just stare across the room. I hate this place. I lost Angelus here. Then Drusilla. I lost everything in this house. I... Something rustles at my feet, and I glance down. It’s a black shirt. My mouth drops open and I look up, my eyes following the naked curves of my Sire as he gets to his feet before me. Oh shit!

“Err... Angel, what are you...”

“I’m your Childe. You claimed me as yours, made me love you. You branded me - tying our lives together - forever.”

Angel stands perfectly still before me, naked and shivering. I look down his hard pale body; he’s half-erect, his cock jerking as my eyes take him in. Then I notice something. A mark around his navel. My fingers reach out without thought and I touched raised skin. What the hell has he done to himself? Around his bellybutton is a brand scar, burnt skin raging red against his pale flesh. It’s quite large and detailed, an oval shape around his whole button. It’s a dragon; its wings ready to flight, and its mouth open for my attack.

“What have you done?” I cry, strangely emotional. Why? I have no idea. Why should I care about the Poof? He can carve that soft, heavenly skin up all he wants to. He can cut that soft, silky hair right off. He can... Oh damn! “Angel why?” I whisper my wide eyes looking up into his deep round ones.

“I didn’t,” he replies. “You held the brand in your hand.” Angel reaches out and takes my right hand. “In this hand.” He presses my palm against his stomach, moving it downwards until it covers the burning skin. “You pressed your mark here. You kissed me after and I felt no pain. Then something amazing happened, you looked down and there was a tattoo on your belly - the same place as my brand. We touched each other - kissed and held. We came from that touch, orgasaming over and over again until we passed out from the pleasure.” Angel is leaning forward, his lips inches from mine.

I take a deep breath and he moans as my breath caresses his lips. I stare amazed as his lips part, his pink tongue flicking out - so close to mine. He moans as my fingers slip over his navel stroking the heated flesh. I glance down, noticing his long hard cock rubbing against my stomach.

Angel follows my gaze downwards, and he smiles. With the grace of a large cat, Angel gets down on his knees and astutely unzips my jeans. My mouth falls open in astonishment, but before I can form the question, cool hands reach inside and pull out my dick. It’s still partial hard from thinking about screwing the Slayer, now it’s being brought back to life with the very real prospect of having Angel... I mean, if I wanted too. Which I don’t... I don’t want sex with him. Nope. No bloody way. There is no way in hell I’ll be spreading my legs for him anytime soon. No.

“Oh shit!” I yell, my train of thought broken as Angel takes the head of my penis into his mouth. His soft mouth surrounds me and seals his lips around my flesh. Hard suction pulls at my foreskin, and then I groan as an intelligent tongue slips underneath it. Okay, when did Angel learn to suck cock? And who the fuck taught him?


Angelus never took a penis into his mouth. Right, I’m totally confused now. Maybe Buffy was right - maybe this isn’t our Angel... Oh yeah! Suck that cock, boy! More of my length disappears into that perfect wonderland. I don’t have to urge; he knows what I like. How? I don’t bloody care! He laps at my skin. He nibbles on my sensitive spots; he takes me deeper, letting me into touch his throat. I expect him to gag, but his hands hold my hips and guide me into his depths. His throat muscles squeeze my cock head and then he swallows.

“Angel!” I cry, the tightness and softness of his mouth and throat are amazing. He’s better than any whore. Oh shit... he’s not one in that other dimension is he? That’s if he is from another dimension. He could be a doppelganger. Or a magical copy. Or... oh shut up brain! He’s urging me to fuck his mouth and heaven knows I don’t want to think of anything but his wet cavern. I cry out - a guttural sound, as my hips surge forward.

My brain can’t take this as reality. Angel is letting me fuck his mouth with deep, harsh thrusts. My pubic bone hitting his nose with each surge forward. Yet, his fingers hold me tighter, and he sucks like a damn Hoover. I slip my fingers to soft, thick hair and yell. I haven’t a clue what I’m screaming but he seems very happy with it because he groans and holds me so tight. I fill his throat with cold seed, so much so he tries to swallow it all but some escapes out the edge of his mouth. Which the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

I wrench my cock from his mouth, and I attach my lips to his. I have no idea what’s taken over me. I just need him and I will have him. Good Grief. I’m like Buffy. Now I’m the one who’s so desperate to touch; to be held, and have everything striped away. I want him with every inch of my body. I want to be buried within him.

“Wait...wait.” I break our kissing; moaning as Angel’s hands seems to have a mind of their own. He slides them under my t-shirt, trying to undress me. “What are you?”

Angel’s wide, deep eyes find mine. “I’m your Childe,” he replies with a smile. “I’m your lover, your friend, your branding offspring.”

“Angel that’s impossible, you’re twice as old as I am.”

“I was human,” he mumbles as he strips of my T-shirt, pushing off my duster as he goes. “I reached my redemption, but I was hurt. You saved me, turned me back, and my soul was secured by Willow’s spell so I remained myself. Angelus is banished forever.” He kisses me again, his hands now turning to push my jeans down over my thighs.

“I’m your Sire?” I confirm, my whole body trembling with desire and excitement.

“Yes, Sire. I am yours.” he answers, leaning over and kissing my lips again.

Okay then. Here’s the moment of truth. If what this Angel says is true - then he’s mine! I grab his forearms and shove him back against the floor. He’s surprised by the sudden move but doesn’t fight me. He lies back, and to my shock spreads those beautiful long legs. I swallow, hesitating at moment, but the look of pure lust in his eyes spur me on. I grab his legs, and wrench them apart. He sighs, a deep resonant sound, echoing in his chest. I stroke my fingers down his thighs to his groin. He moans now, his body thrusting up into my hands. Damn, he’s so responsive.

I change my attack, and with sure hands flip him over onto his front. Angel gasps. “Oh please, Sire.” he whines, his body trembling with desire. I run my hands under his body and squeeze his length. He groans, thrusting into my grip.

“Head on the floor,” I order. To my utter amazement, Angel drops his head to the floor, resting it on his hands. He arches his back, then spreads his legs wide. I feel light-headed at the sight. His untouched... is it untouched? “Does your Sire take you like this, luv?”

“Yes!” he pants, his hips rising up to find my body. “Oh please, Spike! Please!”

I shift forward, and press my hips to his ass. He bucks against me, crying out in desperation. I stoke my hand down the centre of his perfect back, feeling the hard spine under my fingers. He moans, pleased with my attentions, and pushes back harder against me. I slip my hands further down to the crease of his buttocks, then lower to his tight hole. I smell the sudden scent of blood, and I think Angel’s bitten his lip. Damn, he wants me to take him - fuck him ragged. I press against his entrance, the muscle slowly parting to let me in. He’s tense, but takes a deep breath and relaxes. My finger slides all the way in to my knuckle and I wriggle it about.

“More... please,” he moans.

I push deeper touching a small hard nub within him. He arches fiercely, impaling my finger. I remove my digit, and spit into my hand. My penis has long been erect - ever since he lay on his back for me. Throbbing since he spread his legs. I rub my own spittle into my length, and then position it against his entrance. His back quivers in expectation, so I run my hand over his rump, relaxing him again. I press forward with my hips, letting my cock open his anus. The clenching ring of muscles protest, but I rub my fingers around it, until that magical moment that I slip inside. The flesh parts and my cock-head vanishes into the tight, warm body of my Sire... no, Childe. This isn’t my Angel. He’s someone else’s.

I almost stop, but I can’t. Not now. I want him, need him, desire him. I thrust with one sharp shove forward, and I’m buried within him. I cry - oh shit! I’m crying. He’s so tight, so welcoming. He wants me inside him. His body is humming with pleasure, and when I slip my hand around his hips to his penis - he’s a solid length of steel. The head is slick with pre-cum, dripping continually with my touch.

I start to thrust, withdrawing and shoving forward with a force that would hurt any human...or Slayer, but Angel just holds me tighter within. He cries out with pure ecstasy, begging for more. He bucks beneath me, screaming with joy. I’m shocked, and amazed by his reaction. He wants me. Oh crap... He loves his Sire, his Spike. He’s in love with that other me. He loves *me*.

I crush my chest to his back and drag him up into my lap. We both cry out as the new position drives me fully within his body. I feel his swelling throb against my cock. His head falls back and he turns to me. Beautiful golden eyes find mine. I’m surprised he’s unable to hold back the change. I think it’s at this moment I know he’s telling the truth. I dive for his throat, burying my fangs deep into his corded neck. Angel screams in passion, and I feel his cock pulsate as he comes all over my hand. I close my eyes and taste his life's-blood. Oh god, he’s so young. Yet, underneath there is a taste of age. His blood is filled with the essence of me - him - the other Spike. He’s full of me...err literally. I howl into his flesh as I climax into his bowels.

I lose myself in the taste of him - my Childe in another life. I don’t realise until the last moment that he’s grabbed my wrist and brought it up to his mouth. His fangs are buried into my flesh and he sucks as frantically as I do. I feel him pulsate deep within me. A Childe’s love flows through his blood. It burns my mouth, my throat. Oh gods, I’m never letting him go.

Suddenly, Angel rips himself from my grasp, and I fall back. I slip from his body, and he scrabbles away.

“I want to go home!” he shouts. “You’re not my Spike. I want...”

He looks at me, his eyes so broken. I reach out and touch him, my fingers stroking his warmed cheek. “You read my thoughts?”

“The branding binds my Sire and I together. I feel him; the brand burns when he’s too far away. When we make love... when we feed from each other, the bond is deeper. I didn’t....” Angel looks down at his hands. “I didn’t think that would be the same with you. I’m sorry, I just... I don’t understand why Wesley sent me here. I just want to go home, I fear for Spike.”

I stroke my fingers higher and up through his hair. I feel something deep inside - something breaks. He looks so young. A child. My Childe. He’s so gorgeous... oh god damn it - I’m turning into the bloody poof!! Then my mouth starts speaking - without my permission I might add - and I’m comforting him. ARGHH!!

“I’ll find you a way home, luv. I’ll keep you safe.”

What the hell am I doing? What the fuck am I thinking? This is Angel. My enemy. My most hated adversary. I stopped loving him so long ago. I stopped... I never stopped. Of fuck. I never stopped loving Angelus...Angel...whatever the bastard calls himself. I stroke his hair and draw him near. He comes willingly, wrapping his arms around my chest. I kiss his forehead, and he sighs burying himself into my embrace. He relaxes more within my embrace, and I can feel his nervous exhaustion.

“Sleep, luv,” I whisper, shuddering at my sweet words. We curl together, our limbs entwining. I sense him fall into sleep, his presence throbbing inside my brain, my blood. I felt him comforted by my being here. I finally let myself join him in unfulfilled dreams.

Angel’s POV:

I awaken to find myself wrapped in a familiar embrace. I smell the scent of Spike...but not my Sire. The smell is different, in only a small way, but definitely different. I’m missing from his scent. My Sire is full of my scent, my blood and my sex. This Spike isn’t. He smells of...Buffy. I rub my face into his soft chest, his silken skin rubbing against my cheek. If I close my eyes, not smell is aroma, I can almost image I’m home...almost. Because this certainly isn’t our bed, but the cold hard floor of the mansion, and I am truly alone.

I wriggle out of this Spike’s embrace and start to find my clothing. I don’t belong here. I don’t belong in his embrace. *His* arms.

Why is this dimension so different to my own? Doesn’t he love Angel... his Sire? Is it only because I am a Childe that he allowed himself to love me? Doesn’t he feel anything for me without the vampire parts? For me and me alone.

“Oh good grief, you are Angel!”

I almost jump out of my skin at the sound of his voice. I turn, half in and half out of my trousers. There is Spike, lighting up a fag and still very much naked. “What do you mean?” I snap, shoving my other leg into my pants.

“Brooding. You’re just as proficient as my poof is. Though certainly not as sexy,” he adds as an after thought. His eyes gazing over my naked chest, and groin.

“Huh?” I’m frozen to the spot. Not sure what he means, or what he wants.

“Come here, luv,” he purrs.

I obey automatically, letting my pants fall back to the floor. I step out and kneel beside him. To his complete surprise, I take the cigarette from his mouth and take a deep calming drag. He raises his scared eyebrow, giving me a leering look. I hand it back, but instead of taking the burning fag; he drags my head forward and plants a punishing kiss on my lips.

“Can you stay, luv?” he whispers, kissing me again. His hands slip around my waist and drag me forward. I sigh into his familiar touch, the warmth of my Sire’s love spreading through me. I manoeuvre myself forward until I sit on his thighs. He is fully aroused already, and his hands wander down to catch my hips. We kiss again, our mouths unwilling to be parted. His hands grab my buttocks and I know want he wants... what I want. I want his hard, violent touch. I want him to prove to me - that no matter what dimension - he loves me.

I don’t answer his question. I can’t. Instead, I wrap my arms around, position myself over his rampant erection and slide down. He cries out as I impale myself. His fingers digging deep into the flesh of my hips. I can’t help but change at the sudden smell of my blood. It makes him smile, and he kissed my raised ridges, licking his tongue over their peaks. I shiver violently and start to work myself on his rod. This way is relaxed, but tight. He doesn’t touch my prostate, but the pleasant sensation of him rubbing my internal tissues makes me throb and writhe on top of him. He holds me to tight. Joining in with my panting.

“Oh fuck, ya so tight!” he cries, his hands sliding up my back. I know what’s coming next and prepare myself.

With one swift movement, Spike shoves me back, kneeling up, he holds my ass high in the air and pounds inside me like a mad man. I scream in bliss. Howl in pure delight as he moves so deep. So deep within me. I’m burning, my rectum alight with each thrust. I scrap my fingers across the hard floor creating a scarping sound that makes me shiver. Then hands drag my leg from his waist, exposing my thigh, with one swift movement Spike buries his fangs into the femoral artery. I scream as my orgasm rips through my body, each nerve ending burning - flaming into life. I can’t reach him to bite; I can only thrash on the floor. Finally, Spike releases my leg and it falls to the floor. I don’t want to move - just stay here, forever.

Spike crawls over me, resting himself along my sated body. Pure blue eyes look directly into mine, and he gives a large grin. Long tapered fingers stroke through my hair, curling it around.

“Hmmm, luv. Did my other self ever let you out of the bedroom?”

“Sometimes...he made rules.”

“Rules?” he asks, his eyes widening in complete surprise, “ what kind of rules?”

“Rule 140 - I can’t kiss anyone else. 115 - Spike is entitled to sex every day...” I trail off when I realise what I’ve said.

“Everyday?” he purrs.

“Yes, twice if I miss it.” He gives me a wicked leer, leaning over to brush a kiss against my lips. I feel his penis starting to rise again, brushing against my stomach. I moan softly, my eyes closing, and I open my mouth for his kiss...

“Angel! Are you in here?”

“Fuck!” Spike scrambles off the top of me, grabbing his jeans.

What’s he do... Oh. I forgot. In this universe he’s not with me - he’s with Buffy. Then why did he follow me... what did all this mean?

“Angel?”

I grab my own slacks and pull them on. I can hear her coming nearer. She’s still in the garden, and since the downstairs rooms are mainly open plan she’ll see us when she enters. We both pull on our clothing and I just button up my shirt as Buffy opens the patio doors.

“Oh Spike,” she mumbles as she catches his eye. I look between them. What the hell are they doing? I smell anger, arousal, hurt, guilt and so much more from Buffy. She’s in a lot of pain, I don’t know what happened here, isn’t she still with Riley? Why is she sleeping with Spike? She doesn’t love him... oh I get it. She’s using him. She wants him to make everything real. I know what’s that like.

Back in China at the beginning of the last century, I found Darla again because I felt just the same. I was hurting, broken and alone. I thought that I could have a meaningless relationship with Darla, that I could find myself - could find peace and contentment with her. I couldn’t. I was left more alone and broken than ever before. I don’t want that for Buffy. I love her still, but I’m not in love with her anymore, and I want her to be happy. Just as I...was.

Buffy turns away from Spike, pushing him to the back of her mind. I notice Spike flinch and light up another cigarette with a shaking hand.

“I’m glad I’ve found you, Angel. I was so worried.” She reaches out to touch my face, but I remain impassive. Spike’s eyes flash golden, and he snarls. No human could hear him, but I do. I don’t move, and remain still. I glance over at Spike and he seems to relax. Is he jealous? Buffy’s hand falls away and she sighs.

“Well, Willow spent all night checking her spells. She’s got an idea which spell your Wesley might have used. It’s in one of the watcher’s books. Trouble is to reverse the spell and send you home... err...you need to go back to the exact place where the original spell was cast.”

“I need to go to LA...where your Angel is,” I confirm.

“Yes,” she answers, her bright eyes looking up at me. “I can’t... I can’t go with you, Angel. I can’t see him...”

“I’ll go,” Spike interrupts. “We can go on my bike.”

“Surely Angel would...”

Oh damn, I see a fight coming on. “No, Spike’s bike will be fine,” I quickly snap. Buffy flinches at my sharp voice so I quickly cross over to her. “Thank you so much, Buffy. I wish we could be friends as we are back in my universe.” She smiles then, a sad look in her eyes.

“Oh Angel, I wish so too. I-I promise... I promise to phone him one day. We’ll talk...as friends.” Her eyes brighten, and she turns away. “You’ll say goodbye before you leave tonight?”

“Yes, I will,” I promise her. She touches my cheek, then turns and leaves. She never looks at Spike. She never thinks of him or his feelings. It hurts me, but maybe I might be able to help Spike...when we get to LA.

When Buffy’s footsteps disappear, I face Spike again. He looks like he wants to bolt. To run from what could happen...has happened between us. “Spike, don’t go.”

“I can’t...I slept with her...I want...”

I step before him, my hand reaching up to cup his face. “I’m not your Sire, Spike. I’m Angel - that’s all. I’m not the same person that’s in LA or even before I was human. You taught me how to live, made me happy as your offspring. We’re both Childer. We’re...”

I can’t finish my sentence. Before I know it his lips are attached to mine. He kisses with a ferociousness that frightens me. His tongue maps out my mouth, dragging me forward into his arms. I ease my mouth from his.

“Catch me if you can,” I laugh.

I run. For a second he’s as still as a statue, and then he’s off following me. I run down into the cellars of the mansion, and deep into the tunnels. Behind me, I hear the sound of his feet.

Spike’s POV:

Okay. At this very moment, I am chasing Angel through the tunnels under Sunnydale. Yep, that’s right - chasing Angel with the desire to capture him and, yeah, screw him into the nearest wall. Oh shit, I’m so twisted.

I run through the tunnel, sniffing for his scent, smelling that aroma of Angel - my Childe Angel. The one who tastes as fine wine. The one who begged for my kisses. The one who writhed and screamed under me. The one who wanted me as much as I want him? Angel wanted to lie with me. There was no fight, no argument before hand. Angel came willing, wantonly, into my arms. He left with the same desire flowing through him.

Now I’m chasing him, running after him to repeat much of the same. To kiss his mouth. To hold his large body to mine.

Fuck! I’m such an idiot. Sex was nothing like this with Buffy. With her it was painful, short and harsh. There was never any talking. Never any foreplay like this or afterglow like last night when I slept in Angel’s arms. Being with someone is supposed to be fun, it was with Dru and Angelus (at times); I’ve never had that with Buffy. I have it now...with Angel.

I smell him closer now. We’re in the older parts of the tunnels, filled with twists and turns. It’s beginning to darken outside too and he might risk the last rays of sun by going above. Though I don’t think so. I think Angel wants to be caught. I turn an another corner, and grin when I realise where I am. I know these tunnels like the back of my hand...I know a short cut too. Angel’s still ahead, but I turn of his path and run down another corridor. I use all my supernatural speed; as I reach the junction of the other tunnel - I smell him.

I leap and land on my pray. My body impacting with his front, driving him into the sidewall. Angel laughs as we scrabble around, trying to fight each other off. Finally, I shove him against the tunnel wall and crush my mouth to his. He tastes spicy, sweet and his tongue is oh so smooth against mine. I moan, the sound rumbling deep inside my chest, making him laugh.

“You always catch me,” he whispers, hot lips finding mine. He stabs his tongue into my mouth, tempting me to bite him. I do, sinking my fangs into his wagging muscle and letting champagne blood fill my mouth. He purrs into my embrace, holding me so tightly I feel as though my ribs are going to crack.

Damn it - he’s so bloody hot. I slide my hands all over, his back, his buttocks, his hips, his stomach. He gasps as my fingers graze his brand. My Brand. Oh yeah, he’s so mine.

I’ve lost track of time; I lose myself in the taste of his mouth, his blood. Though after what could have been hours, I’m not sure, Angel breaks away.

“It’s dark. We should be going,” he whispers kissing my chin.

I sigh, holding him tighter. He’s right. To say goodbye to the Scooby Gang and get to LA before dawn, means setting off as soon as we can.

“Yeah,” I mumble dejected. He seems to sense my change in mood, and kisses me again. I taste his passion, his desire, and his heat. “Okay,” I reply happier this time, at least I’ll have him to myself this night. I’ll have his arms around me as we travel. Oh shit, I’m a total poof. I’m weak. I’m fucking in love with him! I should be running far away from him. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

“Are you ready?”

Sh... “Coming.”

Angel’s POV:

Tears were shed as I said goodbye to Buffy. I didn’t see Willow - I think I scared her. Xander was there though, and said I was cooler than my ‘pole stuck up his ass’ counterpart. They think it’s because of Spike’s influence as his Childe. Pff! It’s because I’m more at peace with myself than I’ve ever been - Spike (my Sire) only showed me how to do that.

After kissing Buffy farewell, I climbed onto Spike’s bike. He’s driving, while I hold on tight. Damn, I love this bike! Love it! I have full access to his body; he’s mine for the taking. I laugh at the power at my fingers, snuggling my face into the back of his neck. He groans under my touch, arching back for more. I accepted a long time ago, back when I was first turned that I need my Sire, my lover, my Spike. I need him with me. Now with the brand - I can never leave him. I tighten my arms, feeling him trembling.

We’ve been travelling for a couple of hours now, and the lights of downtown LA shines before us. I can feel - smell -that he’s worried about facing his Sire - me - in another form. Truth is - so am I. Will Angel be disgusted by what I’ve become? Dependant on Spike and his emotions. A Childe in thrall to his Sire.

I give Spike directions as we get nearer. It’s strange but I think he’s slowed down and snuggled deeper into my arms. Is he afraid of facing Angel? Or does he fear... no, he couldn’t. He’s with Buffy. He wouldn’t miss me...surely. However, my thoughts are broken as we pull up before the Hyperion. My home...kinda. I don’t know what to expect when I go through that door. What other changes will there be?

“Ready pet?” Spike mumbles. He sits on the bike, looking up towards the door. Neither of us moves. I’m afraid of what I will discover here. Spike’s fearful of being hurt. Yet, I have to go. I have to perform that spell to go home. There is no Angel in my dimension and I don’t know how that effects Spike (my Sire). A part of me wants to go home, yet I feel...sorry for this Spike. He’s so lost and alone. I sigh and get of the bike. I can never say those words to him. He’d take offence before you can say Dick Whittington.

For the longest moment, Spike doesn’t move so I hold out my hand. He looks startled by my offer, but takes it. We walk in silence, out hands falling to our sides, but we are so close that our hands touch as we walk. We reach the door and I hesitate. Spike’s surprised as I grab his face and kiss his lips. He gasps as his mouth opens under mine. We share hot, passionate kisses. Kisses speaking of desperation and need, of fear and rejection. I hold him so tight for just a moment, and then we part.

“I love you,” I whisper. “I love my Sire, my Spike, but I love you too. I know that this Angel still feels some of that as well.” I open the door and walk inside. I don’t see his reaction - I don’t want to know if he was appalled by my words.

“Ahhh he’s so cute!”

I gasp at the sound of Fred’s voice. Well at least she’s here in this dimension. Guess this Angel went to Pylea then.

“Look what he’s doing with his fingers... it’s so...Oh my gawd!”

Fred turns around and faces me. Her eyes wide in disbelief and amazement. Mine too as I spot the baby in her arms. Now that is something really different. Fred had a baby!

“Angel?” she whispers.

“Yeah, but not yours,” I answer, gawking at the child. He looks familiar. It’s a shock, because he’s not half-black. Fred certainly had taken a shine to Gunn in my world. Could it be Wesley’s?

“Angel!” She screams suddenly, making everyone jump out of their skin. The baby coos happily in her arms.

From all directions my family, in another dimension, appears. Gunn, Cordelia, Wesley and oh my, me. I stare at myself - this one had never been human. Had never reached his redemption and experienced the sun for a few short months. This one has been alone the last year or so. So completely alone. This one hasn’t got a Sire like Spike. He’s not been saved from his self-induced misery and isolation.

“So you’re me,” he comments, looking me over.

“Yeah...kinda.” I reply, moving closer to Spike.

“And what is the bleached wonder doing here!” Cordelia screeches. On instinct I move in front of my Sire and growl at her. “Hey, don’t get all growlly on me, mister. You might be from other what’s-a-call-it, but he isn’t welcome here.”

“Spike’s with me,” I growl back.

“It’s all right, pet, I’ll go.” Spike turns away dispirited and heads for the door. I grab his arm, and pull him back against me. I don’t care what they think. I press my hand to his face, and lean forward to press a soft kiss on his lips.

“I want you here, Spike. I want to share as much time as I can with you before I have to go back.” He shudders in my grasp.

“Oh my! Angel, you’re gay!” Cordelia cries.

My other self growls at her and comes towards me grasping my arm. “Whatever Spike is like in your dimension, here’s he’s...”

“Spike is my Sire,” I interrupt.

“What!” he chokes, looking between the two of us.

I pull my shirt collar away from my throat. “Taste me, take of my blood. It doesn’t lie.” My voice is sharp, but it stops everyone in their tracks. Even Spike is staring at me.

For a second, Angel hesitates, but then gently pulls me towards him and shifts into vamp face. His fangs rest on my neck, I take a breath and the next second he sinks them into my flesh. I gasp as he starts to drink, tasting of me and my personality in the blood. After a couples of swallows, he pushes me away gasping, his face shocked and eyes wide.

“You’re... you’re...”

“Yes, a branded Childe.” I confirm, knowing what he sensed in my blood. I pull my shirt free from my slacks and reveal the brand. There are gasps and Angel growls at Spike. “Hey! I choose this. I wanted my Sire to brand me; we took pleasure in it.”

“Ewww!” Cordelia cries, covering her ears.

“Why did he send you here?” Wesley finally speaks.

“Wait a minute - what did he mean? Darla branded him?” Gunn interrupts not understanding.

“No, I was turned human over a year ago,” I tell them, “but I was shot in a drive by. Spike saved me; he turned me again and made me his Childe. My soul remained; bound by Willow’s spell and Angelus was banished. We have lived as Childe and Sire ever since; the rest is the same, Angel investigations and everything.”

“And Connor, you had Connor with Darla?” Fred asks.

“Huh?” I stare at the other Angel, now I’m totally confused.

“Long story,” he mumbles, and I swear he’s blushing. “Kinda had a run with my Sire...err Darla got pregnant and Connor came into the world.”

“Oh, in mine Wolfram and Hart brought her back too late. She didn’t have any power over me; Spike killed her when she tried to open the Hellmouth.” I stare at the babe in Fred’s arms. It’s mine...in a way.

My hand tightens around Spikes, and I stare at Wesley. “You sent me here. You found a prophecy in the Nyazian scrolls. ‘The Father will kill the Son’ you said and then sent me here. Why? What did that fucking scroll say?”

I’m shaking, afraid... afraid of being abandoned in this dimension and never seeing my lover again.

“Wesley, you’ve been translating the scrolls, is that what it says?” Fred asks, holding Connor close to her chest.

“You lied to me!” I cry, feeling Spike tighten his grip on my arm and hand. “You took me away from my Sire! Why? Spike would never hurt me; he’d never kill me.”

“Wesley, does it say the same as ours?” Angel asks concerned. He takes his son from Fred’s arms and holds him tight. Oh shit!

“He won’t tell you! He never told us... he just acted on his own. Oh god, it’s the same here isn’t it, but it means Connor in this dimension and not me!”

Suddenly pandemonium erupts. Wesley pulls a knife from his back pocket and jumps across the room at Angel. I smell his fear. He’s so scared...not for himself but for the Child and my other self. Angel leaps out of the way, the sudden jar making the baby cry. I dive across the room and grasp Wesley hard too me, knocking the weapon from his hand. We struggle, but before anyone else can help me, Wesley stops and bursts into sobs.

“I can’t do this anymore! Angel, the scroll...I was trying to save you and Connor. It said you would kill your son, I couldn’t let that happen. I couldn’t let him die, or cause you more grief,” he cries, his whole body trembling in surprise and horror.

I let him go, allowing Fred to take him into her arms. There is silence with everyone not knowing what to say and do. Angel comforts his baby. I have no one...no, I have Spike. I turn to my...lover. I take him into my arms and he embraces me so tightly. My lips find his. I need this. I need to feel him around me, even though he’s not my true Sire. I need to touch someone familiar.

“It’s okay, pet,” he murmurs into my ear. I cling to him trembling, my mind a whirlwind. What does the scroll mean? What’s going to happen to me here and in my own dimension? Why is this scroll designed to destroy me! I clutch Spike tighter making him gasp in surprise. I guess...no, I know I’ve never held Spike like this - not as Angelus or pre-Childe Angel. I didn’t allow my emotions to show...not as I do now. I let him see how much I love him because he needs it. He needs to see my devotion. Without seeing it Spike is like a lost Childe unsure of his station and my need. I’ve learned as his Childe how important it is to him. How do make sure he knows I love him.

His hand grips mine and he pulls me towards the stairs. He glances over at the Sire-Angel who nods in agreement. I’m taken away from the confusion and pain. Away from that scroll that spells my unending agony.

Sire-Angel’s POV:

Spike has taken my double upstairs to my rooms. I can smell his fears, his concerns. A part of me understands them. This scroll - if what he says is true - will take away my most precious gift. For him it would be his Sire, Spike. For me it would have been my Baby. Connor-the miracle in my life. I’m surprised that my other self holds Spike in such high esteem. I can’t say I don’t understand. I do. When Spike travelled with Angelus he could be the most amazing, playful and fulfilling lover. I’m just surprised that they were able to put the past behind them and find a life together. Yet, maybe it’s because in that relationship Spike has the upper hand. Maybe he’s stronger than I when it comes to lasting love. I don’t know...

My thoughts are interrupted my Wesley’s soft voice. We stand in the office and he spreads the Nyazian scroll out before us with his detailed translations. There on one sheet are the words ‘The Father will kill the Son.’

“I was going to tell someone, but I wanted to make sure first. There’s an oracle...” he trails off spreading his hands out. “I don’t know what to believe. All my life, this job, I’ve transcribed prophecies all my life. I’ve lived by them...I just don’t understand how this can’t...can’t be true.”

His eyes find mine and I return his stare. “I wouldn’t hurt my son,” I state, “Just as I doubt that other Spike would hurt his Childe.”

“Then this whole thing would be a lie,” Cordelia confirms.

“But why!” Wesley’s fist bangs into the desk. “Some parts of these scrolls are over a hundred years old; they talk of a soul-ed vampire with a human baby. Who the hell would have expected that? Who could have guessed that it would have ever been possible!”

“Holtz.” Fred whispers. I spin around and glare at her. She jumps slightly under my look, but relaxes after a moment. “Well, think about it. He came through time, he hasn’t aged a day, he must have got here somehow and whatever brought him here...Well, maybe they can travel back in time more than once. What if someone planted those scrolls centuries ago, because they came from the 21st century and knew about Connor.”

“Someone who’d want me dead.” I confirm.

“Wolfram and Hart?” Cordelia asks, holding the baby to her shoulder.

“No, not them. I don’t think they know.” Wesley disagrees.

“Yes, but that might be where we find an answer,” I decide. “They have their fingers in everything; they are interested in Holtz and me. They must be looking into how and why he’s here.”

“Angel’s right. We need to know what they do.”

“I’ll go and ask my double if he knows anything.”

“Angel,” Cordelia catches my arm, looking concern. “Be careful with Spike, Please.”

I pat her arm and smile. “I will, look after Connor.” She grins happily, and nods.

I make my way upstairs to my apartment, listening out for my Childe and...Grandchilde? I open the door to my apartment and gingerly enter. I smelt sex on them both when they arrived, though I’m surprised they allowed it to happen so quickly. I pause, realising they aren’t in the sitting room.

“Ohhhhhh.... Huummmph... Angel... Oh damn!”

“Spike... Sire...harder... oh, oh, *OH!”

“Ya so tight... that’s it hold me tighter... squeeze me... shit...oh fuck...”

“Fuck me...take me...please...take me...please...please...please!”

“Ya taste so good... so good...ya make me burn...burn me, luv.”

“There! Just There! Oh gods! Harder!”

The room is filled with the sounds of harsh pants, moans, and the creaking of my bed.

“Spike! Sire!! I love you! Arghh!”

“Angel!”

Well, I guess it’s safe now. The smell of blood, sex, and orgasmic bliss fills my nose. I miss that smell. I open the bedroom door to find my Childe and Grandchilde (kinda) lying entwined on the bed. Angel is curled into Spike’s embrace, his head resting on Spike’s chest. I stare at Spike’s leg eased under Angel’s groin, his limp cock touching his soft skin.

“He’s asleep,” Spike tells me softly. His hand strokes Angel’s hair and I have to choke back a growl. I’m jealous?

“You’ve become attached to him very...quickly,” I snap unable to hold back my sudden anger.

“Hey, there’s no need to get jealous, Poof. He is you.”

“He’s not me!” I close my eyes and breath deeply trying to calm myself. “He’s not like me any longer. He’s your Childe.”

“Yeah, well that’s a good thing. At least he ain’t as bloody anal as you,” Spike snarls back. His tone upsets the sleeping Childe and he turns, burying himself deeper into Spike’s body. That leg works it was further between Angel’s and I notice the marks of blood on the firm buttocks. Spike sighs, “He’s free Angel; he gives himself to me. You’ve never done that...not with me, not with anyone.”

“Why? Just because he lets you fuck him...”

“Gods, you’re stupid. It has nothing to do with who takes whom. I feel him inside of me, inside the blood, the passion, everything - something that you’ve never done. You hold yourself separate, even when you make love. He doesn’t. I know what he likes, even though I’ve slept with him only 3 times. I never knew what you wanted, not as Angelus and, hell, you never let me close as Angel. Ya just fucking turned your back on me and ran off.”

“Spike, I had my soul.”

“So does he! But that doesn’t stop him. Fine, maybe it is just because he’s my Childe in that other dimension. Maybe my blood got rid of that stupid stubborn streak of yours.” For the first time he smiles, and my heart aches at his beautiful face.

Angel wriggles closer to Spike, his arms tightening around the thin waist. Spike groans as the other snuggles closer to his body. “You’ve been with Buffy, haven’t you?” I whisper.

“How do yo-,” Spike sighs again, “the smell. I didn’t have time...”

“Do you love her? Do you love err... Childe-Angel?”

“Yes...no.”

“Oh.” I get to my feet and turn away. My heart hurts, my mind aches and I feel such emptiness inside.

“I don’t love her. I wanted her. I feel...so much for my Childe, though I wonder...I wonder if you could feel as he does. He feels like bliss. His blood is so sweet, filled with life, energy and such peace. Even I haven’t known that.”

I stop, falling back on the bed. The movement jars the mattress and Angel opens a sleepy eye. “Don’t hurt him,” he mumbles.

“I won’t. I’m not angry about Buffy. I’ve moved on, but I don’t want to see her hurt...but I guess she’s already hurting. I just...”

“I disgust you, don’t I?” he asks me, large dark eyes looking up into mine. Do I really look like that - like a lost puppy dog?

The question surprises me and I hesitate before answering. “No, I’m jealous of you. You’re free of Angelus, of the guilt of the past. You have someone to share your life with...”

“We fought to begin with; he tried to own me. But he found he needed me, just as I need him. Just as you do. Your role is different. I’m Spike’s Childe and my Sire is everything to me. You’re Spike’s Sire...you have to take the first step to make that happen.”

“Can it happen?” I mumble, my eyes drifting over to Spike.

He reaches for his fags in his jeans. He lights one, while both Angel and I remain silent, waiting for his answer. Finally, he takes a deep breath and replies; “I want to come home. I’m so sick and tired of wanting what I can’t have. I want nights of violence again, days filled with hot, long fucking. Even if that violence is working for you and the sex is in your bed.”

My double laughs, rubbing his body into Spike’s. I groan as the hard erection of my Childe rubs into his belly, making me wish it were my body he was pressing against. Suddenly, as if reading my mind, Spike reaches out and takes hold of my hand. He’s warmer than usual, his body temperature heated by the sex and warm blankets. He pulls me forward, and I let myself lean over him. His mouth is so close to mine, his panting breath filled with Angel’s blood and his arousal. He smells so good. I could almost imagine that I’m the one he smells of. I shift nearer and allow our lips to meet. Gods, it’s been so damn long since I’ve kissed my Childe. Too long. Maybe I’ve been wrong all these years. Maybe I can allow myself to open up to someone. I don’t know if I can do that today, but maybe in time...

Our kisses increase in passion as my tongue maps out his hot flesh. His teeth nip at my tongue, and I push against them. Hot blood spurts into our mouths, bloody kisses shared between us. My wound heals far too quickly so I suck his tongue into my mouth, and nip at it. I growl as his blood fills my mouth. He tastes so damn good! My Childe is a contradiction. He tastes of sunshine, life, and passion. I never understood it - hated it as Angelus and feared it as Angel. I mean how could he - an evil, blood sucking vampire taste of sunshine?

His cut heals too quickly and we break away. I sniff the air and scent three arousals; two from me and one is purely Spike - hot and spicy. He’s a meal I desperately want to devour. Strong fingers start pulling at my shirt, and I realise both of them are attacking me. My shirt is quickly pulled from my slacks, and torn off over my head. Tapered fingers unbutton and unzip my trousers, pushing them down over strong hips. I lift myself off the bed, allowing those cruel Childer to strip them off. There’s no underwear, sometimes I like being the bad boy.

There’s more kissing, between Spike and I. Our mouths longing to suck every drop of desire from the other. Hands are pulling at Spike and I break the kiss. He finds Angel’s lips, and my other growls into the kiss. I’m surprised by his sudden change into game-face. He’s so young...probably not much older than a year. Though from the strength he’s pulling Spike towards him, I’m guessing he has my power, but not the control over his fledgling bloodlust...especially for the Sire he loves. The Childe I have always loved. Angelus never did, but Angel...me - I think I always have in my own way. In the past, I have always believed my vampire family would be forever denied to me. No mortal can ever dream what family feels to a vampire. What it feels like to touch your Sire or Childe. The sensations are increased an hundred fold. A touch of our lips is like the caress of a thousand hands to anyone else.

I let Angel pull Spike on top of him, and he spreads his legs, tilting his pelvis. His used hole is revealed, but the emotion arising from him surprises me. He’s not degraded by this; he’s not thinking himself less of a man, or less in control. He smells so powerfully of desire, want, and need. He’s full of love. Spike lifts Angel’s legs, wrapping them around his thin waist. Angel’s thighs tighten, drawing Spike to his tight, tiny hole. He cries out as my Childe pushes open the tight ring of muscle and slides inside. I watch as Angel pants, writhes, and almost weeps with the sensation of being filled.

“So good...oh please, Sire...take me hard,” he begs.

“Sire, you should feel this,” Spike moans. “He’s so tight, and he clenches them muscles so hard around me. I feel like he’s going to squeeze my dick off. It’s good, isn’t it luv?”

Angel only growls his reply, throwing his head back and arching into Spike’s embrace. He’s lost in pure pleasure. He’s given himself over to the power of Spike’s desire...and oh crap - love. Spike loves him. I know my Childe well enough to see that. He looks at Angel like he did Drusilla, as if he is the beginning and end of his world. That there is nothing else in the universe at this moment but the Childe in his arms. Spike was the reason he and Dru stayed together so long - who wouldn’t love his devotion, attention and love. He’s so full of it, so giving - though he’d never admit it - he is a demon after all.

Spike grips Angel to him, and then spreads his legs. I shiver as his buttocks are spread. I love that body. Perfectly formed and pale. I move behind him, looking down into Angel’s closed eyes, the way his fangs are buried in his lip. Spike laps at the dripping blood. I stroke my fingers down my Childe spine, watching the delightful shivers that travel through his body. Angel’s blood gives me an idea, and I press my body against Spike’s reaching for his Childe’s mouth. Angel opens his eyes as I press a couple of fingers to his lips. He opens willingly and sucks my fingers. I coat them in his saliva and blood, and when thoroughly covered, removed them. I pull back, and press my slick digits to Spike’s fluttering anus. He tenses and relaxes in anticipation - he wants me inside. He’s willing to bend for me at this time...maybe only this once. I hope that I can make this happen again when the other Angel has been returned home. I push my fingers inside him, listening to his sharp intake of breath. He shudders, the muscles tightening a second, but then relaxes as he pushes back. My fingers disappear inside him, and I wriggle them around.

“Angel! Sire!” he gasps, rocking on my hand. Under him, his Childe writhes in bliss, as Spike’s cock rocks gently inside him.

I feel Spike give under my digits, so I quickly withdraw them and press my cock into his begging body. He cries out as I push inside, the tight, clenching muscles forcing me to purr deep from my chest. He relaxes the muscles and I slide into the hilt. For an instant we are all still, savouring the feel of being conjoined in family. To the ones we desire above all other - even though we deny it in public - and I suppose in our hearts.

I start to thrust, digging my fingers into Spike’s waist so I can move deep and harshly within him. He screams with the first thrust, the power of such drives him into the Childe below. We become a three-headed beast. Unable to control our passion and violence. The screams of our rutting fill the room. Blood ferments the air. Orgasm rages on the surface.

At the last second, the demon - the bloodlust - takes over and I bury my fangs into Spike’s back. His delightful blood fills my mouth, and I howl against his flesh. My body jerks as my orgasm takes hold, my climax filling my Childe’s tight channel. I taste Spike’s orgasm in his blood - sweet like the most expensive wine. His taste makes me drunk with bliss. Then every thing goes black as my second orgasm rips through my body.

When I come to, I’m on my back with Spike lying against my side. His back curved into my front, while he clutches his childe to his chest. I feel sated and full. My body humming happily with pure pleasure.

“Oh shit! My soul!” I cry sitting up, clutching at my chest. Then I remember what Angel said when he arrived. His soul was secured...and I can pretty much say that mine must be too. What I just shared with my Childe was pure happiness, pure joy, and the best orgasm I had, since I can’t remember when.

The soft sound of giggling makes me look around at my Childer. The are snuggling together, laughing at my sudden panic. I slap them both on the butt, making their laughter ring out. I think I could get used to this.

Spike’s POV:

Angel and Angel...oh let’s call them Sire-Angel and Childe-Angel have been discussing the whole boring situation for a whole hour now. Childe-Angel it seems had a little accident a while back where he killed Sire-Angel’s prime enemy in this dimension - Lilah Morgan. Also clever me - well, me from that dimension - blew up the whole Wolfram and Hart building. See what happens when I’m not around. Childe-Angel doesn’t have them nipping at his heels. Good job I came with.

Well anyhow, they’ve been talking about breaking into Wolfram and Hart...but Childe-Angel is against it. He’s afraid of going there. He won’t say why - just that they had held him prisoner there for some time. His plan is to find Lilah and away from the office and get the information out of her. Sire-Angel seems to concur that Wolfram and Hart are behind this mess. Me - I’m not so sure. It’s more to do with Angel himself - about a personal hatred. Like someone’s out for revenge. Very elaborate revenge mind you - but revenge nevertheless. And as they say - revenge is a dish best served cold - damn, I’ve been watching too much Star Trek.

“What about his Holtz chap?” I ask Sire-Angel. I stroke my hand down the centre of Childe-Angel’s back making him moan softly. Conversations are so much better in bed and naked. Makes them much more interesting.

“He’s a fanatic,” Sire-Angel starts.

“We killed his family,” Childe-Angel finishes, looking off into the distance.

“Right, so something brought him here to kill you. Then there is the scroll that could be true or was planted by someone with use of time magic. I’m saying the person who brought Holtz here is the same one that planted the scroll. There’s something we’re missing here.”

Childe-Angel sighs, and seconds later so does my Sire. They both move to cuddle into my side, their arms covering my chest.

“It’s someone we haven’t seen, yet. Someone behind the scenes,” I comment.

“Then how do we find them?” Sire-Angel asks.

Childe-Angel seems to have taken a deep interest in sucking my right nipple. “Willow,” he mumbles into my chest, his tongue lapping the raised flesh.

“Willow?” Sire-Angel ponders as if he’s spoken a foreign language.

“Willow - the Witch. The one who can cast spells? She found out I came here by a spell, and where the spell was cast. Surely she could find this Holtz too. Or discover if the prophecies are false.”

“I never thought about her,” Sire-Angel admits.

That’s the sad truth. Neither the Sunnydale nor the LA gang think about their counterparts. It seems in Angel’s dimension they are much closer - combining their forces together to fight the evil of the world. A good idea - unlike this stupid lot that haven’t spoken to each other in nearly 3 years in some cases.

“This dimension is so strange,” Childe-Angel reminisces, taking acute interest in stroking the plains of my stomach. “You fight on the same side, yet don’t cooperate. We’ve fought battles together, stopped Darla, celebrated, I’m even invited to Xander’s wedding in the fall.”

“Xander! Xander is getting married!?” Sire-Angel howls in laughter, both my Childe and me stare at him, totally unbelieving what we are seeing. “Xander!” He rolls off the bed, laughing his guts up. Childe-Angel looks at me with a completely bemused look, I shrug my shoulders, completely bewildered too.

“Xander is getting married!” Angel screams. There is a sudden thump as Sire-Angel rolls off the bed and lands of the floor. Serves him right. Bloody idiot.

Childe-Angel POV:

It’s dusk again. Another day spent in this strange dimension. Cordelia rang Willow and she immediately caught the bus to LA. Seems she’s having some problems - relationship wise and wanted to get away. I wonder if I should tell her about her double’s problems in my own universe. It seems those transpired quicker in my world than it has here. There are many differences, yet so many things remain the same. My double is the same. He’s like I was before I became Spike’s Childe. He hides himself from the world, hides his emotions from those he loves, he imprisons himself from feeling what it is to be a vampire, but also the worse part - he cages his human emotions deep within. He denies his emotions - his love, his desire - not because of the curse but because he’s afraid. Afraid of rejection, loss of identity, loss of self.

When I became Spike’s Childe, I couldn’t hide those emotions from him. I lost myself for a while, but when I accepted the them, that I loved Spike, I was freed. When Spike branded me I was whole. I hope I can get to tell this other Angel that. He can give up his fears and accept that he loves Spike. And stop being such a blasted idiot!

I spent the day in Spike’s embrace. He’s hurting just as much as Angel is. Recognising that his strange love for Buffy isn’t natural. We’ve talked and I understand why he clung to her. Why he felt alone and desperate for anyone to love him, need him, when he didn’t love himself. I felt as my heart was being torn out when he told me about trying to stake himself. He’s been living with his chip alone for so long, he hasn’t had a lover/a childe to hold him, give him what he needs. So he turned his attentions to Buffy, and not me. He convinced himself that she loved him, yet from the sounds of it, she was more lost that he was, incapable of giving love until she found herself. Until she accepted her return from heaven.

This is such a chaotic place. My double is totally mixed up. Spike’s a mess. I have a son. I wish I were home. I told Spike as much as I could about my own dimension. Missing out certain parts off course - including our liaison with Willow. The rest of the time we made love. I let him use me, take comfort in me, hold me. Everything he couldn’t do with his own Sire. Gonna have to change that before I leave.

It’s dusk when Willow arrives and the commotion downstairs draws us out of our warm cocoon. We dress in silence sharing soft kisses, holding hands until we reach the stairs. It hurts - I realise that he fears losing me - when I’m gone he will be alone and useless again. I’ll say it again - this is one hell of a messed up dimension. It’s like some sadistic mad man is writing this world into insanity.

When we arrive in the lobby, Willow blushes deeply when she notices me. Conversation resumes, as Wesley informs her of what he told us yesterday. He’s visibly shaken. His beliefs and whole life is in tumult. He believes with his heart and soul in the scrolls that he translates. He hopes to save his friends, our clients, and the world - from what he learns from them. Now that whole devotion is dragged into question. Is he wrong - his translations, his beliefs? Has he always been deceived? He doesn’t know what to think anymore. What to do? What prophesy to follow?

They have asked me if Holtz is in my own world. I can’t say he is or not. I just haven’t met him yet. This dimension seems more advanced in that area. They have already faced him - where we haven’t. Willow comes up with the only spell she can think off. A spell to reveal displaced items - it will prove once and for all if the prophecy is true or planted. I stick close to Spike as she casts it. I’m afraid if it is true - that in my own world Spike would kill me. That here Angel would kill his son...or does it mean Spike?

She speaks the Latin incantation, the sound vibrating around the room. I feel the power of it - the magic burning the air. Then I gasp - there on the table; the papers of the Nyazian scrolls start to glow. Brighter and brighter.

“Oh lord, they are false!” Wesley cries, burying his head in his hands. His body trembles with grief and disbelief. Shock because we all know what he would have done - something drastic to save his family - the friend he loves and the little boy that means so much to them all. In my own universe - my Wesley did something drastic - he sent me away to save my life. To do anything to prevent Spike from hurting himself and me.

There is silence when the spell is over. What can we say? Someone is trying to destroy us all, yet we don’t know whom. Who sent Holtz here? Who planted the scrolls in the past? So many questions and no answers. I slide close to Spike, slipping my arm around his waist. He’s surprised by my show of emotion. So is Angel. I really don’t give a fuck what they think, I am alone not knowing what’s going on in my own world. Wondering if Holtz has shown up there too, how long I’ve been away, and if Spike is still alive. Without him, upon returning I’ll surely die too. Spike finally relents and slips a hand into my back pocket, squeezing my butt-cheek.

“We need to find whatever did this?” Cordelia whispers from her place leaning against the furthest wall. She’s just as shaken as the rest of us and there are no smart comments. “And why, why want to hurt a little boy?”

“Revenge... trying to stop something in the future?” I add.

“Something Spike, Connor, or me would do. Stopping someone’s plans...killing someone,” Angel continues catching onto my train of thought.

“Yeah well, that helps!” Cordelia throws up her hands and paces the room. “How the fuck are we supposed to work out what one of you might do in the future!?”

I sigh. She’s right there’s no way of knowing.

“I could do a tracking spell,” Willow finally mumbles. “I’m not brilliant at it, but it might give you an area to check out.”

Angel looks lost in thought for a moment and then slowly smiles. “Holtz. We could use Holtz. He’s here for a reason; someone brought him here to let him have revenge on Angelus. To do his dirty work. Maybe we could get Holtz to lead us to the source, he must be getting information from there.”

“You mean a trap,” I fill in.

“Yeah.”

“How? He’s just going to kill ya!” Spike shouts, I tighten my hold on his waist keeping him calm.

“Holtz lost his family at the hands of Angelus,” I tell him, “He’s working for someone with access to time - the past, the future - why hasn’t Holtz forced him to send him back in time before Angelus killed his family. If I can make him listen to me before he kills me then maybe he’d lead us to that person.”

“Oh no!” Spike yells, he grabs my arm and pulls me behind his body. I’m shocked by his action - yes, my real Sire would be this protective, but I didn’t think this one would too. “You’re not using him! He’s my Childe!”

Angel takes Spike’s arm and touches his shoulder. “I’ll do it, Spike. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt your Childe.” His voice is so soft, but controlled and devoid of emotion.

“No... Sire, you can’t,” Spike gasps. He’s torn between his Sire and me. His protectiveness for me and his need to be protected by him.

“I have to. I have to stop him; I can’t let him hurt Connor...or you.” Angel whispers. He strokes his Childe’s face and then moves quickly away. Everyone is shocked by his actions, me especially - seems like I’m making an impression on him. Good!

The gang agrees to cast Willow’s spell, to use Angel as bait, and track Holtz movements. All very simple...yeah, but incredibly dangerous. My greatest fear is that Holtz is going to kill Angel before he can say anything. I can’t leave here if Angel gets killed, I can’t leave Spike alone...yet, I can’t leave my Sire alone. Shit!

Before our plan goes into action, Spike drags me into the kitchen. He’s desperate as he touches me. His hands pulling at my clothing as he kisses me. Memories flood my mind. Memories of my real Sire and me in this very kitchen. He took me on that counter near the skin.

This Spike is just as passionate as mine. Just as horny as mine. I laugh softly, as he pushes me onto the table. He’s not amused by it and a quick slap on my butt makes me jump. I realise then he’s terrified. Spike is afraid of losing his Sire, of losing the one he’s allowing himself to love again. Yeah, they have to work through so much, past pain and hurt feelings, but maybe they can reach an understanding.

I scrabble onto the table as Spike unzips my slacks. Our lips are stuck together as he slips his hands inside. That’s right no underwear - Rule no 10. He rubs his hands against my cock, until I’m fully erect. I undulate against him, trying to get him to rest his weight against me. Instead, he draws away, pushing at me until I’m lying back on the table. To my surprise he climbs on top of the table, and claws at his own jeans. I groan, licking my lips at the thought of him doing what I hope he’s thinking of. He gets on top of me, turning around... Oh yes!

I grab Spike’s hips and drag him over my face. His cock is already hard, the foreskin starting to roll back with his desperate passion. I open my mouth, and welcome the rosy tip inside. He tastes so good! Like spice, cream and Spike. I suck him hard, listening to him issue a loud cry and then suddenly, a cool mouth engulfs me. He sucks fiercely making me writhe under him. It gets hard to concentrate on sucking him as he attacks my cock. Then he swallows me into his throat and I yell around him, my fangs extending.

I’m shamed to say that even after a year I still can’t control my change in the height of passion. My true face pushes forward as I near orgasm. My fangs scrape Spike’s length and I so carefully slip one to the base of his cock. Spike screams in orgasm, his cool sperm filling my throat and mouth along with his spicy blood. I swallow gratefully - terrified that this will be the last time. Terrified that some thing is happening to my Spike in my own dimension...that Spike will die there, that Angel will die here. Seconds later, my dick is swallowed by his mouth and I climax down his throat.

Spike moves around to lie beside me. We don’t speak, just hold each other.

Spike’s POV:

Sire-Angel has gone to find Holtz, while Childe-Angel and I track him. I’m not sure how I feel about this plan. Maybe I should have let the other Angel do it...but he’s my Childe...but that’s my Sire out there. Shit!!! I hate this stupid feely stuff. I don’t want to feel this. I don’t want to be fucking scared stiff about whether either Angel is going to be safe and okay. I can’t accept this. I want to run - hide - go back to Sunnydale and bury myself back inside Buffy and just let everything go...but I can’t! I can’t abandon him. Shit! I’m turned into a bloody pansy.

I track my Sire to a warehouse in a district with a reported rise in vampire hunters. Which I don’t like being in - but it’s a good guess that means Holtz is nearby. Gunn is with us too, just managing to keep up, while keeping in radio contact with the rest of the gang in the car. We push onwards, it’s been a good two hours on the merry chase...and then something happens. I lose sight of Sire-Angel; he vanishes into the top floor of a building and doesn’t come out the other side. I smell him near to us, so taking deep breaths I follow the scent, keeping Childe-Angel close by so I don’t get confused.

Gunn radios Wesley to pull up near the warehouse Sire-Angel disappeared and be prepared for anything. We enter silently, canvas the top floor, then the second, then the third, and on the first, I pick up a noise - the sound of speaking. My Sire is one...the other - a nasal English tone. Older than my own accent - it has to be Holtz. I have to fight to hold back a snarl of fury, but Childe-Angel rests his hand on my arm, trying to reassure me it’s going to be okay. I turn to face him, finding bright brown eyes looking into mine. They are so remarkable. They are expressive, deep, and so much like liquid chocolate it makes me want to eat him. Eyes that my Angel doesn’t have...or doesn’t allow himself to have. He’s closed off - while Childe-Angel isn’t. I hope that I can find that in my Sire one day - I wish he’d give me the chance...oh fuck! I’m doing it again!! I will not think of seducing Angel! I will not think of loving Angel. I will...

“Spike, quick look,” Childe-Angel whispers pointing back over to where the voices are coming from.

Suddenly, I jump as a door is thrown open and Sire-Angel is shoved out. He’s been restrained, strong chains around his torso and arms. His face is bloody, and he just manages to stand up right. I have to swallow back a snarl before they hear me. Behind Angel an infuriated, middle aged man appears. His hair and beard shot with white, and dressed in a ragged looking overcoat. Holtz, I presume. My eyes follow them as Holtz pushes Sire-Angel before him. I guess the plan worked...so far. The Englishman is mumbling, too softly for me to hear, but obviously angry.

We follow behind them, leaving the warehouse and down endless alleys. It feels like were going in circles, and then Holtz stops. It’s before a burnt out building, looked to be some sort of church or religious building. He looks around and vanishes inside. Gunn reports the position, telling them to get Willow here as quick as possible. She has designed a dampening spell to help restrain whatever‘s inside. We have no idea that we are going to face, but is this person can travel in time and that means he’s a demon or sorcerer. We leave Gunn at the entrance to direct the others, and follow Holtz into the building.

I hate this. I hate caring. I hate worrying about the bloody poof.

I sigh turning my attention back to Childe-Angel. He’s found another entrance, a hole in the ground really. A crypt? We silently enter, not speaking. We understand each other without words. Disappearing into the darkness we make our way down a long tunnel, it is a crypt. We come across columns and stone sarcophagus.

The lower we get, the more the crypt turns into an underground cave system. There are voices up ahead and both Angel and I look at each other. Our faces change, and we sniff the air. I can smell Sire-Angel’s blood, then what I think is the human Holtz...and nothing. I listen again...there are 3 voices. Angel, Holtz and another rough one...Demon I bet.

Suddenly, a flash of light rips through the tunnels, rumbling around us - Willow’s Spell. There is screaming beyond and yes! I can smell another being. Demon for sure. Beside me Childe-Angel growls, his body tensing for the attack.

“Someone else is here!! What have you done!” That rough voice screams.

“You lied to me!” That’s the Englishman.

“Fool! You’ve been followed! Others are here!”

Shit! He knows. We both growl and run towards the sounds. There is a crash, and a yell - Angel! I let out a real vampire howl, screaming in fury. Both Angel and I come to a halt inside a large cavern. Before us Sire-Angel is lying on the floor, bleeding from a head wound. Then the Englishman and some kind of demon are fighting. He’s tall, and fucking ugly.

“Hey, frog face!” I yell, breaking their attention. The demon snarls, throwing the human aside.

“Vampire!” it snarls. “You are dead!”

Childe-Angel snarls and to my surprise flies at the demon. A large arm hits him in the chest and my Childe is thrown across the room. I roar as he hits the far wall. My Childe! I bare my fangs and race across the room. This time I hit low, knocking the thing off it’s feet.

“Saijinn, you bastard!” The Englishman screams. A blade whizzes past my head, and buries itself in the nearest column. My Childe growls and flies past me. A huff and then a scream. The demon - Saijinn - kicks at my stomach, sending me rolling away. I jump to my feet and attack again, this time grabbing his arm. With all my strength I fling him around, and he slaps into the wall.

How the hell do I stop this thing? The demon gets to his feet, snarling at me - not even winded. Suddenly, a blade flashes past me again. I thought Childe-Angel had taken Holtz out! I’m thrown aside, and the blade swings again. The demon screams and collapses to the ground, suddenly headless. I turn around ready to defend myself - looking directly into the face of my Sire.

“Angel!” I cry. Totally pansy - I know, but I was surprised - Okay!

“Spike, oh gods, Childe!” Angel is suddenly grabbing me and dragging me into his strong embrace. I bury myself into the arms of my Sire. I smell his concern, feel his tight arms around me; holding me so tightly that he’s going to crush my ribs if he’s not carefully. I clutch him just as securely. After a long moment, I hear voices coming nearer and we break apart. Before we do, Sire-Angel leans down and presses his lips to my forehead. There are so many thoughts and feelings between us left unsaid, so many bad memories, but at this second I don’t care.

I stand apart from him, and my eyes search out Childe-Angel. He’s standing by the entrance waiting for the others, a sad smile on his face. His eyes catch mine and we both nod at each other. Things are getting to how they should be.

Childe-Angel’s POV:

It’s over...well, in this dimension. The demon Saijinn is dead and Holtz has vanished. We’re sure he’ll show up again sooner or later. His only reason is revenge - on me. Willow found a way to destroy the time demon completely and his body crumbled to dust. Finally, we were able to go home. Things aren’t the same as they were before. Not for this dimension - and it won’t be for mine when I get back. We all came back to the Hyperion to collapse in any bed or chair available. The whole gang was exhausted - mentally and physically.

The next morning, I awaken to find myself wrapped in Spike’s arms. Around him is his Sire’s. It’s time for me to leave now. Spike is safe and so is Connor. I just hope that he decides to stay here with this Angel. They belong together. He’s my double, my other self, and I want him to be happy - as I am. All they have to do now is a spell to send me back to my own dimension and Sire. At least I go back with more information than I started with. I know why Wesley did what he did to me. I know why he was so afraid. I am too. When I get back Holtz and Saijinn are going to be my first priority.

I stretch out next to Spike, and wriggle out of his embrace. Abruptly a hand catches mine. I turn and look into my double’s face.

“Thank you,” he whispers. “For saving my Childe.”

I know he doesn’t mean in the crypt. He means mentally. “You could have done it too. You have to let him in. He’s very easy to love, though very annoying at the same time.”

“I-I can’t...there’s so much between us. So much has happened.”

“You have to start somewhere. This is an as good a place than any. You have to work at it; otherwise he’ll slip through your fingers.”

“Did you do that?”

“No...He worked on me. It was easier - as his Childe I wasn’t as strong as him, and he had dominion. We had to work our differences out very quickly. He wore me down, made love to me and I knew then that’s where I wanted to be. And that I loved him.”

“Thank you,” he whispers, holding his Childe closer.

I nod and smile, slipping from the bed.

After I have cleaned myself up in the bathroom, I return to the bedroom. Both Spike and Angel are fully dressed and waiting for me. I guess it’s time. First, I cross to Spike. I have no idea what to say to him, how to say goodbye. Instead, I just lean over and kiss his lips. His mouth opens to me and lets my tongue inside. I draw away, but a firm hand holds the back of my neck and we kiss again, this time ravaging each other. I groan, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing tightly. I don’t know how long we kissed, but when we broke away there was no need for words. Enough had been said through this simple touch.

“I’ll...I’ll miss you,” Spike mumbled, and quickly runs from the room.

Before I can chase after him, Angel catches hold of my arm. “Let him go. He doesn’t want to see you leave.”

“Oh.” For a moment it hurts. Hurts because he doesn’t want to say goodbye...but then I feel that too. I can’t say farewell to him. I lick my lips, tasting Spike there. “You’ll look after him?” I ask my double.

“Yeah,” he breathes, looking shyly at his feet.

I smile. He’s shy. He’s just like me when I started my relationship with Spike. He’ll learn soon, that it’s a waste of time - he’d be blushing all the time.

Angel and I make our way down to the lobby, to where Wesley is ready to cast the same spell that sent me here. I say my farewells, they are hard and my friends are not sure what to make of me. I know I’m a bit of a shock. Cordelia hugs me and says; “But you’re gay.” To which I answered, “No, I’m not. I’m a vampire.” She just looks more confused and gives me a hug. I guess they aren’t use to emotional, fun Angel. Well, things are going to change around here, if Spike has anything to say about, so they had better be ready. Finally, finished with the farewells, I turn to Angel.

“Remember what I said,” I remind him.

“Yeah, I will,” he replies giving me a full smirk. A little awkwardly Angel shakes my hand and steps back.

Wesley orders me into the same place as the spell was cast and he begins. Those words fill the room again, and a bright light starts to appear. I smile at my friends then everything goes black.

~*~*~*~*~

Suddenly, I’m stumbling forward, my legs giving out from under me.

“Angel!” A scream sounds, but I can’t see anything for a moment as my vision blurs. “Angel! Childe!” The voice yells again, and from the words I know it’s my Sire...Spike.

I collapse to the floor, but strong arms hold me and I’m dragged into a cool embrace.

“Oh gods, Sire!” I cry. I’m home!! I cling to my lover, holding so tight and glad to be back. More than glad - ecstatic, jubilant! Spike holds me so tightly, his face pressed into my hair.

“Angel, Angel,” he whispers. “You were gone. For a moment, I couldn’t feel you. You were gone!”

“I know, but I’m back now. I’m back.” I return his embrace, closing my eyes and just breathing in his sweet essence.

“You bastard!” Spike screams, turning his face away from me. I turn too, looking up into the startled face of Wesley. Cordelia and Gunn are holding his arms. “What did you do to my Childe?”

“I was trying to save him!” Wesley weeps, “from you.”

What the? With amazement, I realise that I’ve been sent back to my own dimension not long after the first spell was cast. I must have only been gone seconds here, while there it was two days. Everything is the same, their clothing, and the spell ingredients scattered around.

“Spike,” I cry over the sound of my Sire’s growling. “It’s true. Wesley was trying to save me. Don’t be angry with him. Please let me explain.”

“What?” Spike turns to me, golden eyes wide in confusion. His face changes back and he tenderly touches my cheek. “You’re not hurt?”

“No Sire, I’m fine, but boy do I have a story for you.”

Spike’s POV:

It’s early evening and I’m still awake. We came to bed early in the morning after spending all night listening to Angel’s tale. It’s hard to believe and take it, but everything he says was real. The Nyazian scroll is proof of that. He told us about this other dimension where I was chasing Buffy (I think in that dimension my brain was scrabbled by the chip!), Angel had a son, and this time demon Saijinn had brought back Holtz, and planted the Nyazian scrolls in the past to try and destroy Angel. It nearly succeeded to. Wesley translated the scroll in that dimension - the same as ours did. He assumed the person in danger was Angel’s son - this Connor - and was planning on kidnapping him, keeping him safe from his father. Here Wesley had done the same - kidnapped my Childe and sent him somewhere safe. The problem for both dimensions is that the scroll is a fake. We rang Willow who gave us a spell to prove this - it did.

Wesley was crushed. Stupid pillock believes everything these bloody prophecies talk about. Complete idiot he is. We have decided to join with the Sunnydale gang and hunt down this Saijinn and Holtz down before they do any damage in this dimension as they did in that other one. Buffy is bringing that prat Riley with her, what the fuck does she see in him?

Angel shifts at my side, and snuggles deeper - a sure sign he’s waking up. I’ve held him tight all night, afraid to let him go. I nearly lost him. And I fucking hate feeling like this. I hate fearing for him. That’s it - he’s never leaving my sight again. I’ll have to keep him on a friggin’ leash.

I rub my hands over his strong back, and he sighs in his sleep. A warm leg slips over my hip and he edges nearer. I grin, running a hand down his spine to his round buttocks. Another sign, and more leg action. Oh he’s awake now. He shifts again, tilting his pelvis so our groins touch.

“You’re never leaving me, Childe,” I whisper into his ear, while gripping his hair with my hand. Large brown eyes flick open and he stares into mine. “You’ve not leaving this bed - ever!” I crush my mouth to his, snarling in possessive ownership. I roll us over, pushing him deeper into the bed.

“I’m yours Sire,” he whispers, reaching out with his mouth to kiss me again. I press my lips to his fleetingly, before drawing away. I roll us again, bring Angel on top of me.

“Ride me, luv,” I direct, my hands sliding down to his butt and squeezing.

Angel groans, and positions himself so he’s kneeling over me. I run my hands all over him. Touching his pectorals, navel, following my finger around his brand making him shiver, and rubbing my palms over his pointed hipbones. Angel pants in desire, but does as I want. He reaches behind himself and pulls his cheeks apart. I don’t want lubricant or preparation. I want to tear him, cause him pain. I want to know he’s real, to smell his blood, to feel his powerful emotions inside me.

My Childe leans back a moment and carefully positions himself. The head of my cock presses at his opening, making us both gasp as I start to open him. He’s so tight, his muscles fluttering as he attempts to relax. I take hold of his hips, and draw him forward. Angel cries out as my cock spreads the outer ring of his anus. He shudders, letting me control his movements, and then I thrust up.

“Sire!” my Childe screams at the top of his voice.

I smell blood and grunt as his rectum encases my cock in soft cool flesh. I feel his blood flowing around me, lubricating his dark tunnel for when I thrust again. Angel’s body is rigid in my grasp, arching and rubbing his butt against my thighs. He’s settling me deep within him. “So bloody good,” I pant, my fingers gliding over his branded navel. Angel groans again, shuddering with the pleasant touch. It’s become like a female clit to him - touch it, caress it and he’s as hard as a rock. Lick it and suck on his skin and I guarantee he’ll come. This time I just stroke it softly, helping him relax after my violent invasion.

“Ride me, pet,” I groan again.

Angel’s eyes find mine and he grins. His hands move to rest on my chest and very gently he starts to rock. I wrap my hands around his waist, wanting to make this last, and we rock together.

Spike’s POV - Joss’s Dimension:

Prick! Bloody, fucking prick! Who the fuck does he think he is? He can’t just keep buggering off and leaving me. Angel - my Childe friggin’ left me alone and Angel - my sire never came back! He left me alone in this hateful bedroom of his. A bedroom still smelling of the sex I had with my Childe - and him. Bastard! That’s it! I’m going back to Sunnydale with Willow. I grab up my duster and head for the door. It’s been a whole bloody day wasted waiting for him to come back. He ain’t coming. He doesn’t friggin’ care.

I swing open the door and...

“Poof?” I look up into the dark eyes of my Sire. “Where the fuck have you been? I’ve been waiting all friggin’ day. Well it’s fucking tough now, I’m going home!”

“No you’re not,” Angel answers calmly. He grabs my arm and drags me through his apartment.

“Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing!? I can go where I fr--”

“Spike, such language won’t be allowed in this house. There’s going to be rules, Childe.”

Angel’s large hand covers my mouth and nose, making me unable to speak or breath. What is he doing? He can’t think I’ll let him control me. I don’t want to be like that Childe-Angel. No! No!

“Now strip off and get on the bed, I want you to ride me,” Angel commands, dropping his hand away from my mouth.

“...”

Okay, enough thinking. He’s expecting me to scream and shout, to run from this room cursing him to hell. Well, he ain’t going to get it...not yet; I might do that later on. At this second, I want him to shag me. I’ve been shagging Childe-Angel for the last two days, it’s bloody fantastic, but I want my Sire. I want my Angel to claim and take me. Then I’ll decide if I’m going to fight him or not. So, I obey, and get the exact emotion I expect from him. Total shock.

I strip of my jeans, T-shirt, throwing them to the floor and get on the bed. What does Angel do? Stand there with his mouth hanging open, drooling. I sit on my knees, waiting for him.

“Well Chuck, you have to get on the bed for me to ride ya.”

His eyes bulge. Then he’s moving like a flash of lightning. I have to laugh as clothing is torn from his body and he jumps on the bed, almost sending me bouncing off. Strong hands grip me and he drags me into his embrace. We kneel facing each other, and I crush kisses to his lips. His mouth is frantic, kissing my face, my neck, nipping at my nipples, and finally crushing his mouth to mine. Our tongue fights, and when fangs appear we drive them into each other. Blood fills our kisses, until gasping we part.

“I need you... I...I love you, my Childe,” he pants, his hands running up into my hair. He tilts my head, finding my mouth again. Softly now, he lies down onto the soft mattress, and pulls me over him. I guess he does want me to ride him. His cock is hard, just like mine, and pointing up to my ass. I can’t wait much longer, I need him too. His words have inflamed my heart and I don’t want to think about anything - just him and me.

I reach behind and spread my butt-cheeks. His hard cock rubs over the tensing hole, and I rest on top of it. It breaches slightly, the head pushing inside me.

“Fuck!” I scream. The pain is intense but so damn good. It burns pleasure through me, drawing me into a spiral of desire. I push more, slowly letting him inside my unprepared passage. Angel seems to have other ideas, and with a loud grunt, he grabs my hips and thrusts upward. I howl, hearing his cries join mine as his cock is buried into my rectum. I smell my blood leaking out, the pain of his sudden stretch, but oh, the feel! It’s better than good, better than amazing. There aren’t words to describe it.

I arch my body, settling him deep inside, and feeling his short and curlies brushing against my cheeks.

“Oh Childe, I had forgotten. I’ll never forget again,” Angel whimpers. “You feel so...so good.”

It seems even he is lost for words. Angel wraps his hands around my waist, as I lean forward, holding myself up on his chest, and then we start to rock.

Spike’s POV: RR Universe.

I’m panting now, gasping for breath I don’t need. He’s so bloody tight. His body clenching with pure pleasure around me. He groans, making fantastic sounds that are driving me insane. Our rocks have turned from gentle thrusts, to something more violent. I’m pounding inside of him, my hips jerking off the bed at a frantic pace. Angel is bent over, his mouth attacking mine between pants, as he rides me hard. He lifts himself and violently shoves himself back down. I know he’s tearing, but he doesn’t care. He can’t get me deep enough...and I can’t get deep enough inside him.

“Oh...Ah! Spike...oh more,” he begs as he crushes his mouth to mine. Our lips have spilt and blood flows between us.

In reply, I shove my tongue deep into his mouth. He moans as I dominate him. As I shove deeper, my cock gabs deeper into his ass. I wish I could touch in the middle. I wish I could taste all of him. I clutch him harder, my hands digging into his firm back muscles as our lower bodies part and crash together in an unending rhythm. I don’t know how long we can keep this going. I haven’t touched his cock; I never want this to end.

Angel starts to grunt and cry out with each thrust. His prostate is so swollen against my cock that I can feel it every time I enter him. His dick is dribbling all over my stomach, and I know he can’t hold back much longer. I need to come. I cry out, the pain throbbing through my balls as I try to contain my orgasm. It’s too much. I grab Angel’s hair and drag his mouth down to mine. We kiss frantically, and then I yank his head back and sink my fangs into his throat. Angel howls. I feel his cool cum cover my chest, and seconds later, my beloved’s sharp fangs enter into my throat. I howl into his skin, spurting my sperm deep into his bowels, planting my seed forever, deep inside his body.

Spike’s POV Joss’s Universe:

At first our rocks are slow and controlled. Angel’s beautiful hard dick is prodding within me, rearranging my insides, turning torn and painful flesh into burning desire. His large endowment touches that wonderful nub with each thrust.

“More,” I pant. I want him deeper, harder. I want him to spilt me in two. I want him to be able to touch his cock with his tongue - through me. I giggle at the stupid thought. I bend forward and kiss my Angel’s lips. He pants into my embrace, his body rocking violently into mine.

“More?” he asks, giving me a sly grin. “I can do more.” With a sudden movement, Angel bends his knees behind me, and using his feet as leverage thrusts up.

“Fuck!” I yell, my ass vibrating with his thrust. “Again!” And never bloody stop!

He does it again, my whole body beginning to trembling with the pure ecstatic pleasure. I move my legs, into a crouching position and start my own rhythm. I push down, as he trusts up. Oh, he’s damn fantastic. He burns he’s so deep. My prostate is screaming in protest over the violent pounding, but I can’t get enough.

“Spike! Spike!” Angel calls, his body writhing under mine.

Damn! He’s so gorgeous.

“My Angel!” he screams.

Now that’s new. He’s never called me that before.

“Beloved!” another yell.

Well, that’s it for me. I feel my cock start to jerk in orgasm, and as I do, Angel drags me forward by the hair and buries his fangs into my throat. That plummets me right over the edge. I howl just before I bury my own fangs into his jugular. Blood fills my mouth and I swallow desperately. Angel jerks uncontrollably under me, and I feel him plant his seed deep inside. Yep, that bugger’s never coming out.

Inside the blood I’m screaming, right along with my Sire. The pleasure, the passion, the desire - it’s all too much. I’m filled with the essence of my Sire; it burns inside me, burning each and every archery and vein. He fills my mind, and I swear that my heart beats.

~~ Childe, you feel so good. Angel, my Childe, I love you. Want you! ~~

I feel the voice inside me - is it me...yet...Not. I feel myself buried inside Angel, his tight passage clenching around me, his body convulsing in pure bliss, my orgasm filling and blowing every nerve.

Spike’s POV RR Universe:

~~ Sire, you feel so good. Angel, my Sire, I love you. Want You! ~~

I shudder at the voice inside the blood. It’s my voice. My desire burning through me. I feel Angel wrapped around me, his cock throbbing inside my channel, my orgasm filling and blowing every nerve in my body.

I don’t understand the voice, but I send it my thanks. My thanks for sending my Childe home to me. I feel the essence flare as we both enter into a second orgasm. The power inside the blood is overwhelming. I can taste my Childe, me, but also another me and Sire. We’re full of each other - one.

And all is right in the universe. Yep, I’m being sappy, but I just wanted to say that line.

Our bond is breaking up, the orgasm like a fire inside, burning out my synapses. My body convulses breaking the blood bond, and I collapse under my Childe. Angel is shivering, panting, and clutching me almost painfully to him.

“You felt that?” I pant.

He grunts his reply, snuggling deep into my chest. I wrap my arms and legs around him, holding tight to my Childe. No one will ever take him away from me again. No one! I rest my head back, thinking about what we’ve just experienced. That other Angel had better keep his Childe close, or I’ll find a way there and get him into a relationship with Spike. For a second, I lived without Angel in this universe and it was a cold and empty place. I never want my other self to feel that; being with Angel is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Err... scrub that. Nope, I’m not frantically in love with him. No! It’s the sex. Yep, it’s the sex that’s the best thing that happened to me. That’s right. That other Spike shouldn’t be missing the sex with Angel.

“Go to sleep,” Angel mumbles into skin. He laps at my throat, his weight wonderful across my body. “I’m not going anywhere.” He closes his eyes, kissing my collarbone. I feel him fall into sleep.

I don’t need his reassurance. I really don’t. I don’t... Okay, I do a little. I hold him tighter, laying a kiss on his damp hair, and let sleep take me. I’m not going to say it. Okay! Not going to say it...oh shit!

“I love you, Childe,” I whisper, finally letting sleep take me!

Spike’s POV Joss’s Universe;

The blood bond burns, our combined power flows through both my Sire and me. I yell, feeling the essence of Angel filling me. My Sire. My lover. Then something more. More. Angel, I feel that other Angel, and me - another me. Our blood is one, raging inside, blowing my mind. It’s too strong!

I rip my fangs from my Sire’s throat. He yells right along with me.

“You feel that?” he pants.

I can only nod, my whole body shivering with the intense pleasure. We’re both slippery with my two orgasms, yet I don’t want to move. If I were with Buffy at this very moment, she would have been dressed and gone by now. I would be feeling lonely and used. Not with Angel. He wraps his arms around me, holding me so tightly. His legs entwining with mine.

“Stay with me,” He whispers. “Don’t leave me.”

I stare into frightened dark eyes. Shit! He scared that I’ll use him just as Buffy used me. “It’s okay,” I reply after long silence, “I’m not going anywhere.”

Angel wraps me in his arms, holding me tighter. He breathes in my scent, his nose in my hair. He feels so good. His hard body under mine. His arms holding me so tightly.

“I love you, Childe,” he mumbles. His eyes close and my Sire sleeps.

Okay, not what expected. You know you have fantastic sex, and... Does he? Really? You know I might just stick around he a little while longer. Oh not for the love, no fucking way. It’s the sex, yep, that’s what it is. It’s bloody amazing!

I curl myself in his arms, feeling his strong, hard body holding mine, and let sleep take me.



The End.