Reversed Roles 4: Willowy Magic

by shara_nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: Reversed Roles (17 March 02)

Summary: Our friendly red-headed witch comes to LA after the events of Wrecked(BTVS), and brings with her a whole heap of trouble.

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/

Feedback: Please - comments welcome about ideas for future episodes or anything! Please bare in mind that I'm not overly pleased with this episode, and I've been doing a *lot* of fixing in RR5 - which I promise will be so much better.

Spoilers: Set after Judgement, Angel: Season 2, then goes off completely on it's own. Buffy Season 6: Wrecked (You have to imagine that Spike isn't there!)

End of Wrecked: - Willow’s POV:


Reversed Roles 4: Willowy Magic
by shara_nesu


I’ve hurt everyone with my stupid magic. Once I was harmless little Willow, the nerd, now I’ve gone and injured, almost killed, all those I love. My friends, my lover... Oh, Tara. I’m so sorry. I can’t face this. I can’t bear looking at them, knowing what I have done. I can’t stay in this house. It smells so much of Tara, I feel her here. I have to leave. I won’t hurt them anymore.

It’s night and I know everyone is in bed. I heard Dawn crying with Buffy, and I know they don’t want me here. I just couldn’t control it. It felt so good. I felt so powerful, as if I could control everything. I pack some clothing and quietly exit the house, locking the doors behind me. I think I need to do this on my own. I need to find out who Willow is, without the magic.

I make it the Bus Station in good time, and catch the next bus leaving for L.A. I hope the LA gang will be happy to see me. Cordelia and I have talked a lot on the phone, and strangely become friends. They have to welcome me! I need time away from Sunnydale. I need a break from magic.

Spike’s POV:

Oh, nice. Wet. Smooth. I open my eyes, and smile. This is the best way to wake up in the morning. I look down, and see my childe’ dark head bobbing up and down along my hard shaft. He is slowly sliding with his mouth, while using gentle caressing motions. He licks soothingly and flicks his tongue on the crown as he slowly pulls up.

“Ah... Angel-baby,” I moan. My next sudden thought is - what does he want? Still, I don’t have a chance to ask him. Angel knows I’m awake, because his sucking intensifies. His head starts to move side to side in a ‘no’ motion as he swallows me down.

“Bloody hell!” I shout. This could be the shortest blowjob ever. Why did I train him so well? His hands now come into play, as he gently starts to massage my balls. Oh, yeah! I’m the best teacher on earth! To finish off his work, Angel starts a deep purr. That’s me done for in five minutes flat.

“Angel!” I scream as my cum fills his mouth, and he licks me clean. Angel moves his way up my body, kissing as he goes. Lastly, he gently places a loving kiss on my lips. I can taste my own cum and Angel’s unique flavour.

“Evening,” he grins down at me, his chocolate eyes flashing.

Oh yeah, he‘s up to something. “What do you want?” I inquire, suspiciously.

“Nothing,” Angel retorts, looking shocked. His moves his head to the side and kisses me again. I slide my tongue inside to play with his. He tastes so good. Like always, when I kiss my childe I get hard. Bloody hell, everything about him makes me hard! I slide my arms around him and roll us over. We lie side by side, facing each other. When I do take him, I want to be able to reach his mouth.

“Want you,” I murmur against his lips as I kiss him. Angel gives a knowing grin and starts to move onto his back. “No, this way.”

I grab his leg and bend it under me, the other I curve around my hips. I extend my pelvis between his bent legs, and press against his entrance. I know this is a little tricky to get in position, but it’s going to be worthwhile. I kiss Angel again, as I press forward. He moans against my lips as my cock head breaches his tight ring of muscle. I have to grin as I gently slide into my childe, he’s still slick from last night’s long bout of heated sex.

“Spike... Sire...” he sighs as I glide inside of him. Angel’s large hands grip me tightly and he closes his eyes. He looks so magnificent when I fuck him. I lean over and kiss gasping lips as my cock slides in to the hilt, and my balls press firmly against his buttocks. Angel’s cock and scrotum are crushed up against my stomach. He’s going to like this when I move.

“Sire!” he yells as I start to plunge hearty in and out his tight depths. This position allows for deep entry, and something else that he’s discovering right now. It also fully massages the prostate gland. Angel’s arms squeeze me, holding me tightly to him as he starts to pant. His eyes are closed in ecstasy as I kiss him with each plunge inside his sweet, tight hole.

“Circle your hips, Angel,” I murmur into his ear. Angel adds a gentle movement of encircling and I sink in deeper. My rod caressing and prodding the tender tissues inside him. I know he’s going to come soon. His hard length drips as it digs into my stomach and I don’t even have to touch it. Angel has learned over the last year that being the bottom, so to speak, can be more rewarding than being the top. I caress every part of him, inside and out, he’s total enveloped by me, his sire. Sometimes I envy that.

“Come!” I direct him and he does. I, however, keep on going. I want this to go on as long as it possibly can. I want this sensation of taking my childe to continue forever.

Angel’s spent jism is sticky on my stomach, but I have no intention of stopping. As I continue to ram deeper, Angel’s cock hardens again. I wish Angel’s friends could see him like this. All pliant in my arms. Opening himself deeper to my thrusts, his legs clinging to me, his arms clutching us chest to chest, his lips constantly seeking mine. They think they know Angel, they don’t. They don’t see him abandoning himself like this; submitting to me in the most primal way. They don’t see his body glow as I make love to him. How wantonly he kisses and moves against me. How he loves my cock stabbing deeper inside. How he screams and howls when he comes. No, wait... that’s the only thing his friends do know about. When I mention the sounds Angel makes during sex, Wesley goes a deep shade of red, Cordelia finds something interesting with her nails, and Gunn just laughs. Oh, I just love how predicable humans are.

“Childe,” I groan, knowing I won‘t be able to hold my orgasm off any longer. My gorgeous childe throws back his head, and thrusts viciously against me. I grab his hips and my rod plunders deeper. Deeper and deeper, until that magical moment when my balls almost slides into his used hole. Well, that does it for him and me too. We come in a screaming mass of ecstatic vampire flesh.

I fall back on the bed and close my eyes. Wow! That was absolutely mind-blowing but...

“Okay, what do you want?”

Angel disengages from me, then lies beside me on his back. He gives me a strange, guarded look but doesn’t speak for a long time.

“I want us to go to New York.”

“Why?”

“There’s a Doctor there that Wesley knows...” he pauses, as if considering how to say this, “He might be able to remove your chip. You could be whole again. Then you could defend yourself and... stuff...” He’s making a right mess of whatever it is he’s trying to say. But I get the general gist and I don’t like it.

“What? Angel, why would...”

“Angel! Spike! Are you decent?” Cordelia’s voice echoes through the apartment.

Angel sighs and slips out of bed. He pulls on a robe and goes to answer the door. There is no way I’m moving yet. Nope, I intend to try out another position with Angel before I get up. Also I need to talk to him, after a little more shagging that is.

I can hear them talking in the other room. “Angel, Willow’s here. She’s in the lobby; she has been crying her eyes out ever since she got here.”

Great, looks like there won’t be another repeat performance, well, maybe a quickie in the shower.

Willow’s POV:

Angel and Spike come down not long after Cordelia went up. I’ve been crying on her shoulder for hours now, and I guess she got a little tired of the wet patch. Angel is the first to greet me and his actions surprise me. He comes over to the couch, takes hold of my hands, and sits beside me. One large thumb brushes away my tears and he smiles. I’ve never seen Angel smile before. The shock is enough to stop me crying instantly. I guess his new childe status agrees with him. Or maybe Spike’s been beating the brooding right out of him. I remember the rules Spike persuaded me to type up when he was in Sunnydale over a year ago. He took 30 copies, and then a couple of months later contacts me to send more. Strange creatures - vampires.

“Willow, are you all right?” He gently strokes my messy hair away from my eyes, giving me a concerned look. “Did something happen? Are you hurt?”

With his worry and gentleness, I just start crying again. Angel pulls me into his arms, and cuddles me within his tight embrace. I realise that I’ve never been this close to Angel. He feels... nice. He’s hard and unyielding, but strangely soft and comfortable all at the same time. I’ve always considered him handsome, but never really took that much interest in his physique. He’s muscular and robust, with perfect, powerful arms that warp around me, with large chest to cry on... Hold it - Tara, remember and the whole gay thing! Then again, I think I’m more bi-sexual. Because in Angel’s arms, for the first time in so long, I feel safe and protected.

Spike strides downstairs, instantly giving a slight growl at seeing Angel wrapped around me comfortingly. I don’t think he appreciates the attention and concern Angel is showing me. I can remember how he acted when Angel was injured in Sunnydale. He was like a mother hen, or maybe I should say lioness protecting her cubs. Then again, I don’t think he’d like to be classed as a female anything. Oh goddess, I’m babbling again.

“Shhh... It’s okay, Willow. You’re safe.” Angel strokes my hair as I start to cry again.

“It’s me that’s not safe,” I bawl, “I did something terrible. I hurt Dawn; I didn’t mean it... it just happened. I’d been to see Rack, and I felt...”

“Are you bloody stupid?” Spike hollers at me. He strides towards us and I bury myself into Angel‘s embrace, it looked like Spike was ready to hit me. He doesn’t, however, backing off when Angel gives him a dark glare. Spike grabs his cigarettes and lights one up.

“Willow, didn’t you understand the danger? Rack gives you power, but it’s totally uncontrolled. You could be doing anything with it. That’s what he feeds on - the chaos.”

“I didn’t know...” I whine, “I swear... I didn't... Then Dawnie... Oh goddess, Angel. What have I done?” Angel holds me tight and rocks me, reassuringly. I feel so safe with him, so warm and secure. Which you have to admit is a really strange way to feel with a vampire. Yet, I’ve never considered Angel like that. To me he’s always been a human soul inside a vampire body. I trust him, and I’m glad that he’s finally found the happiness he could never have with Buffy. The happiness I’ve lost with Tara. I sniffle again, trying to hold back the fresh bout of tears.

“It’s all right Willow, you didn’t know, but now you have to stop using the magic.” Angel stares at me straight in the eye, and I nod.

“I know I swear I’ll stop. I just had to get away from them. I couldn’t face them after what I did. Please, Angel, can I stay here?”

Angel looks over to Spike, I guess he needs permission. Spike glares at me, but finally, with a little reluctance, nods.

“I’ll clean up the spare room for you. I promise you’ll be safe here.” Angel kisses my forehead and sets off up the stairs.

I am left with alone with Spike, now. I had gotten to know him a little in Sunnydale, but we’ve drifted apart since he moved here. I don’t think he likes me anymore. He certainly didn’t like Angel holding me; but then again maybe he doesn’t approve of anyone touching Angel.

“You’ll be okay, pet,” he mumbles, “Want some coffee?”

Angel’s POV:

I haven’t had time to talk to Spike since Willow arrived. She’s in so much pain and grief you can smell it a mile away. I’ve never known that from her. She was always quiet, reserved and well... sweet. A pretty waif of a girl, with bright red hair and glowing green eyes. I never really got to know her as a person. She as closed off from me, not because I was a vampire, but maybe she didn’t know me enough to share what she felt, or thought. I just know her as sweet Willow, and totally different to this young woman before me. I tried to be friendly with her in Sunnydale, but at the time I didn’t really notice Buffy’s friends. I wish I had taken the opportunity to talk with them, but at the time I was blinded by Buffy’s charisma. I didn’t really see anyone else, and then I left for LA. I never saw Willow grow into this emotional, intelligent, and yes, quite pretty lady. Seeing her now, I’m sorry I didn’t keep in touch more.

Now however, I have to remember she’s so young and has so many problems with a *lot* of guilt. I understand her all too well. I know what it’s like to regret what you have done. How you hurt others, and completely forget to think about the consequences of your actions. I did - I do things like that now. They aren’t intentional actions, but they still hurt like hell after. From the sounds of what Willow told me later, her power went haywire during her magical high. She couldn’t control it, she could barely think straight. She made a bad choice, and events after that made everything steadily worse.

Luckily for Willow, there aren’t a lot of magically inclined objects around here. The books and everything else are in Wesley’s office. We’ve all agreed to ban her from that room and keep it locked. I settled her into her room, we talked, and then Cordelia takes over comforting her. Now, I need to go speak to Spike about his chip. I know he doesn’t want to talk about it, but this is important. I fear him getting staked because of his inability to fight humans. That fear has been reinforced recently, and I think we need to change his situation. I just can’t lose him, and I can’t bear fearing his death every time we face a human enemy.

I find Spike in the courtyard, smoking. It’s still light, so he stands undercover looking out over the sunlit patio, lost in thought.

“Sire? I need to talk to you,” I implore, knowing he doesn’t want to discuss this. I could tell that from the look of complete shock on his face this morning, when I mentioned about the doctor.

“I don’t want to talk about this doctor in New York, Angel.” He snubs out his cigarette and lights up a new one.

“Please listen, Spike. With this chip you can’t protect yourself from humans. In this business we have to face them too sometimes. We’ve faced evil mortals before and you could do nothing to help, not even defend yourself. They’re not always the good guys, and I don’t... I won’t lose you. Please!”

Spike’s POV:

“No, Angel!” I grab his arms and shake him. I don’t know why I’m so angry. Months... a year ago, I would have jumped at this chance. Anything to get the chip out. Now? Now, I don’t know. I don’t know why I’m so screwed up inside. One moment wanting it out and the next scared of what the outcome of removing it could be.

“Have you talked to them, Angel?” I make a sweeping movement towards the lobby. He knows I mean *his* friends.

“No, not really... I got the doctor from Wesley; he specialises in neuro-surgery and...”

“Did you tell him why?”

“No,” he mutters. I grab his arms, holding him secure as I morph into my true face.

“What happens in the future when they see this, huh?” I yell at him, my body shaking with my confused, uncontrolled anger. “When they know there is no chip to control me. I don’t have a soul, Angel. I don’t know if I can control myself with the chip gone. Do you think they could... will trust me? Do you think they won’t give you an ultimatum if I do start killing again? They are going to make you chose between me and your mission!”

“I’ll choose you!” he shouts back.

“No, you won’t! You’ll choose the mission, Angel! You know that - I know that!”

I’m so pissed, at him, the chip, and the world in general. I push him hard against the wall, and bite into his scarred neck. Angel howls in confusion, trying to push me away. I rip into his skin as I try to dig deeper, tearing the artery. I don’t know why I’m hurting him! I just feel as if I could explode with all the anger, fear, indecision and pain. I’m so afraid of anything changing, of losing this companionship with my childe forever!

I pull away from his throat, and scream into his ear, “I like this, Angel. I like biting and drinking living blood. I’m a full vampire, but the only thing stopping me doing that is the chip, nothing more! I like the hot blood on my tongue. I like the heat of their bodies. I like killing them. Without this chip, how long do you think I’d last until I can’t... No, until I don’t want to control the bloodlust anymore?”

I bite down hard, making a point, and creating an even bigger mess of his throat. My fingers are digging into his arms, and my body is crushed against his. I can’t stop myself from taking him, hurting him. It’s not him; it’s just... the bloody unfairness of it all. I get a home, a lover and everything has to change again. Everything has to be stolen from me! I know I’ll lose him, just as I’ve lost everyone else. This chip is the only thing making him... them trust me. And he wants me to get it out?! Angel cries out as I rip my fangs from his neck. I quickly twist him around and shove him against the wall.

“I’m still evil, Angel! That hasn’t changed. The chip just prevents me from biting, from killing humans. When it is gone, there’s nothing to stop me. Not even you!” I quickly unzip his jeans and shove them down his hips. I position him against the wall, and he does nothing to stop me. I wish he would. I want him to stop me from hurting him. He doesn’t however, he doesn’t fight me and I can’t understand why. I don’t understand why he wants the chip out. Does he want me to leave him? I don’t know! I don’t know a fucking thing about what I’m supposed to do, and it’s killing me. Finally, I have his jeans around his ankles, his hands supporting himself against the wall, and he’s bent over so his ass is just right height for me to slam inside.

Angel howls in pain as I do. “I’m evil, Angel,” I roar as I pound into him. I don’t touch him anywhere else. I don’t understand the anger and fear rising within me. Angel’s giving me a way to get the chip out and I’m fighting it?! Maybe I fear that it will drive us to be enemies again. Being sire and childe doesn’t stop that. Just take Angelus and me.

I continue to thrust into my childe and he cries silently. I feel his sobs shaking his body, the smell of tears in his eyes. Not once do I consider his feelings, or his getting off from this. I’ve never done this before. I’ve never taken him, without Angel feeling that intense desire with me. It doesn’t take long for me to come, and I do so with a sob. I know Angel hasn’t. A feeling of despair and nausea fills me when I think of what I’ve just done. How I’ve used my beloved childe. How I treated him like Angelus did me. I want to scream and rage at the world, at him, at this fucking chip! I can’t because I know it’s the only thing that is stopping me from killing everyone. In the end, I shove Angel away and he falls to the ground.

“Please...Sire,” he begs, “Please, I don’t want to lose you.” His eyes begging me not to go, not to leave him like this.

He still wants me? Now? After what I’ve just done? I can’t talk to him. I need time alone. I leave Angel curled up in the courtyard. His jeans around his ankles and his blood and my seed is leaking out of him. What am I doing? I’m hurting the only person I’ve ever loved. I love him more than myself. He’s the only one I’ll ever admit to loving ever again. Even though I’d kill anyone else who says I do.

My next stop is the local pub. It has an English theme, which means you can get some good beers here like Carling Black Label larger, or John Smith’s bitter, or even Murphy’s draught. I avoid that, however, because it’s Irish, like Angel. So, I stick to the lager, followed by bitter, followed by a good serving of Scottish Whiskey. I miss the Bass beers; I remember drinking them when I was alive, but now they have stopped producing. Fuck, I feel old. Okay - tonight, I have no intention whatsoever about staying sober. I want to be completely and utterly rat-arsed.

Angel... I hurt him, and I don’t even know why. He only thought of me. I know why he’s worried. A couple of months ago, Gunn’s ex-gang decided to wipe out the Demon problem. It didn’t matter if they were good, evil, or in-between. They just killed everyone. Of course, Gunn worked with Angel, so Angel became their next logical target. And when they came after Angel, they came after me too. I couldn’t strike back, they were human, and the chip prevents me from hurting them. They beat me and I couldn’t do a damn thing. In the end, Angel had to retaliate, and they nearly killed him because I couldn’t defend myself. I couldn’t protect Angel, myself, or anyone!.

After that Angel got really paranoid about the human cases we were sent on. Just because mortals have a soul doesn't mean they’re inherently good. It just means they have more of a choice. Sometimes, I have seen humans do more damage than any demon, even worse than what Angelus could think up.

I should think about this, but I’m so afraid. The big bad is scared to death, actually. I could have this chip out. I could go home and live with Angel. I could do all that, but what happens if one day I lose control? What happens when I can’t contain the bloodlust? Sometimes, even now, I fantasise about biting them. Those times when Cordelia is bleeding, I smell her; it’s so sweet and flavoursome. At those times I can’t bear to be near her. Angel, having a human soul has much better restraint that I do. He hardly even notices it. What happens when she does bleed and I have no chip? Am I strong enough to fight it then?

I don’t know!! I don’t know what to think. I hurt Angel *again*. I made a real mess of everything, *again*! I can’t go back though; I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I don’t know how to answer Angel. Do I want the chip out? Can I trust myself? Can I believe that Angel will always be with me, even if a mess up I couple of times? What happens if he can’t take my killing, if I did? Would he have to kill me? Oh god, I need to get drunk!

Angel’s POV:

I’ve been sitting here in the courtyard thinking, after Spike left. I pulled up my soiled jeans and wept solidly for an hour. The problem is I understand why Spike is so upset. I understand that he believes that he won’t be able to restrain the bloodlust. I have learned how. I might have a soul, but I still had to learn to control my vampire instincts. I’m a vampire; I still need blood just as he does. I still need the sex and release as he does. I still smell Cordelia every month, and it’s hard to fight the urge when anyone gets injured. I do though, and so would Spike. The only question is - does he want to?

Thankfully, when I go upstairs there is no one around to see my dismal state. Sometimes the others get this idea that Spike can actually hurt me. He might cause me pain, or injury but he never *hurts* me. This time was different. This time he was distant and cold, and he‘s never done that before. I didn’t even come from it. I usually climax even from the most violent sex. I slowly walk up the stairs and when I turn the corner, I’m surprised to see Willow crouched by our door.

“Willow?” I call. She’s curled in a tiny ball, with her head on her knees, rocking herself with soft sobs. I run towards her panicking.

“Willow? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” I touch her shoulder gently, and kneel beside her.

“Angel...” she sobs, “I did it again!” She flings herself in my arms, and I rock her reassuringly. I look over to Willow’s open door; it’s just opposite to ours. I can’t believe it! The room is cleaned, decorated with good curtains at the windows, even the bed has new covers. I sigh.

“Oh, Willow, it’s okay. You didn’t hurt anyone; it’s just a slip up. It’s okay.” I pick her up gently and push open my apartment door. Spike and mine’ rooms are bigger than hers, with a sitting area, kitchenette, bathroom, and bedroom. Since Spike’s been here we have also gained a huge wide-screen TV, Playstation, large fridge, comfortable sofa bed, and other ‘necessary’ comforts.

I sit Willow down into the sofa and brush the hair out of her eyes. “Willow, just wait here a moment, I have to clean up.”

For the first time Willow notices the bite on my throat, finger print bruises on my arms, and my completely dishevelled appearance. “Oh goddess, Angel, did someone hurt you...” she trails off as she realises the truth, “Spike, hurts you?” She bites her bottom lip and her eyes fill with tears.

“No!” I cry, but then add a little calmer, trying not to frighten her, “no, he doesn't physically hurt me, Willow. I’m a vampire, I kinda like it rough,” I add shyly.

“But he hurt you this time,” she comments.

“He didn’t mean to. There are things... I said things...” How can I explain to her? “Look, I’ll go and clean up, and then we’ll talk, okay?” She nods and I leave her to go into the bathroom.

I quickly strip and clean myself before dressing again in jeans and T-shirt. Before returning to Willow, I make us both a cup of herbal tea; Cordelia said it was supposed to be calming. I sit down beside Willow, give her the tea, and then pull her near me so she can rest against my chest. She leans into my embrace, sighing happily.

I never thought that I would have held Willow like this. She’s changed so much since I left Sunnydale two years ago. It’s amazing how she has grown from timid girl to stunning young woman. A powerful witch, with knowledge and strength. Still, it doesn’t matter how strong we think we are, sometimes we fall. Willow fell, just as I did once, and now she needs saving.

“Are you going to tell me why Spike was angry with you?” she asks as she sips her tea.

“I... well, some time back we faced this human gang that had it in for all demons. Spike couldn’t fight them and I had to rescue him. I suggested... I said that there was this doctor that might be able to remove his chip.”

“I thought he would be happy about that.”

“He’s afraid... no, terrified of not being strong enough to fight the bloodlust.”

“Oh, I see what you mean.”

“I don’t believe that. Spike is stronger - now more than ever. If he wanted to stay with me and fight evil, he could. But I think I made a mess of it.”

“You're not the only one,” Willow laughs, “and I’ve made a mess of pretty much everything.”

“Yes, but you didn’t try to drag the world into hell, did you?”

Willow gives me a strange look. “That wasn’t you, Angel. That was Angelus.”

“I know, but I still remember. Even when I was human, before Angelus, I wasn’t much good,” I sigh. This herbal tea is *not* working. “You fancy something stronger?”

“Angel! I can’t drink!”

She could if we were in England. She could drink there at 18, but here in the good old US she has to be 21. “I won’t tell,” I laugh. I get up and raid Spike’s fridge. There is a whole selection here. Beers, sprits, some strange looking demon alcoholic drink and Vodka. Perfect, I grab the Vodka and some orange juice. Then I find some tall glasses and pour us both a good measure.

“What’s this?” inquires Willow as I hand her the drink.

“Vodka and Orange, sweet with a little kick.” I watch, as she tastes the liquid and chokes. I gently slap her back until she breathes normally.

“It’s good!” she coughs out.

The next morning:

I have no clue to where I am. I have no idea what I’ve been doing. In fact, I have no memory of how I got here. My body feels kinda floatie. When I move my hand around, it looks like I have three of them. Cool! Also there is a warm body next to me, pressing into my chest. It has been so long since I felt a warm, human body against my cold one. Sweet Willow.

“Our lives are shit!” she proclaims and laughs into my chest. I lean over and try to reach the Vodka bottle. “Nah, it’s empty. I can’t find anymore,” she sniffs. I flick the bottle over, and it crashes to the floor, joining the growling pile of them. She was right.

“I think we have Whiskey.”

Willow is not keen and wrinkles her petite nose. It’s so cute; I just have to kiss it. She laughs and presses her body against mine.

“Ooo... Nice... Angel,” she giggles. Her small hands massage my chest, as her hips rub into my erect shaft. “It’s true, vampires can get erections all the time,” she whispers huskily.

Yep, the alcohol makes no difference whatsoever! The only problem is - I don’t know where to shove it. At this moment three Willow are grinning down at me. Three Willow-mouths float above mine. I wonder if I can catch one? If I did I’m going to be in deep shit. Spike’s rules include one about kissing. Was it no kissing or kiss everyone? Oh, I don’t give a fuck. I lean towards the nearest mouth and kiss it. Oh, that’s good, it’s real.

“Mmm... Angel,” Willow moans into my mouth. Her fingers start to pull open my jeans and a hot hand slips inside. It’s nice, but I’m starting to get this distant feeling. As though I’m floating away. It’s getting hard to remember things. I’ve even forgotten this girl’s name. It’s like I’m drifting apart, piece by piece.

“Yes,” I hiss. I kiss her again, feeling her warm lips, her hot tongue inside my mouth.

“ANGEL!!”

What the fuck! I jump up and sway, pushing the warm body to the floor. Standing by the couch is Spike. A very pissed looking Spike - and not in the drunk sense. I’m sorry and all sire, but I can’t stay on my feet. Seconds later my legs collapse under me, and I fall into a heap of incredibly inebriated limbs before him.

“Angel!” Spike yells again.

Please not so loud! Even the red head moans, as she curls into a ball on the couch. Anyway, who’s this Angel?

“Please! Want to play with little Angel!”

“What?!” hollers Spike.

Can’t he be quiet when he shouts?

“Did you kiss her, Angel? Did you fuck her?” Spike shouts in fury, kicking out with a heavy boot connecting with my stomach. I groan and clutch at what I think is a broken rib. Great, now I feel nauseated. Suddenly, there is a screaming sound. I look up... well, down and see Spike rolling on the floor, clutching his head. Wait a minute... who is Spike and what’s a sire?

Spike’s POV:

I can’t believe it. I’m the one who went out to get drunk, and then I come home to... to this! Angel and Willow are completely pissed out of their heads. Utterly drunk, pig-eyed, and plastered, whatever it is - they are it. The worst part was seeing Willow on top of my childe! Seeing them with her hand down the front of his jeans. Seeing her bloody kissing him! No one’s allowed to kiss him!

I scream at Angel and he jumps to his feet. He is so drunk he doesn’t stay up for long, collapsing into a heap on the floor with a little drunken giggle.

“Did you kiss her, Angel? Did you fuck her?” I holler at him. He doesn’t answer, so I kick him.

Oh, FUCK! The pain! I don’t understand. The chip activates itself and burns through my brain. The pain is incredible, and I have no blasted answer as to why. I roll myself into a ball on the floor, to try to calm myself. My vision blurs and the blood pounds in my ears. I think I’m going to be sick. Slowly, the throbbing subsides and I can think clearly again. What the hell is happening? I hit a demon, not a human. I’ve never felt this when I’ve been rough with Angel.

I slowly open my eyes to see Angel lying near me. I reach out to touch him, but the chip reactivates itself. What the hell is going on?! I spot Willow on the couch and crawl towards her. She grins at me, happily drunk. I grab her arms and shake her.

“What the hell have you done?!” I yell.

Willow moans and turns a deep shade of green. Oh, great! I drag her up and almost throw her into the bathroom. Wait... I throw her? I can hurt humans! No chip... No, that’s not right. I couldn’t hit Angel, who is a demon. Chip = no hurt demons = can kill humans? Can it be? I grab Willow shaking her and she cries out. My nails scratch her arm, and *nothing* happens! I might have tried to bite her, but at that moment she’s bringing back all my expensive liquor.

Okay, I’ll deal with Angel. Angel is still in the same place I left him. He looks to be asleep. I attempt to kick him again. Not so hard, just a push... bloody hell, still the same response - blinding pain burning a hole in my brain. I rub my forehead, I just know I’m going to get a killer headache at the end of all this.

“Da, please. I dinna mean it. I swear,” Angel moans, curling himself into a tighter ball. His arms covering his head in a protective way. “I dinna take the silver.”

What is he on about? And what’s with the Irish accent? Angel got rid of that years ago. It was even fading when I knew him as Angelus.

“Da, please!” Angel starts to weep now. He mumbles more words that I cannot make out. I hear Kathy, ale, drunk, and whore. What the hell is going on!

“Spike!” Cordelia screams as she comes bounding through the door.

Just great, that’s all I need. Now, I’ve really got a headache. Still, maybe if I can bite her, she’ll shut up!

“Uhmm...” Cordelia moans and clutches her head, “Not again!”

“Vision?” I ask, and she nods. I point to Angel on the floor. “There’s your mighty champion, bloody stinking drunk on my good vodka.”

“What happened?”

I’ve been asking that since I came in. Things are just getting weirder and weirder.

“Huh...” Cordelia moans again, “Damn!”

“What are you doing?”

“Visions but not all of them. I started getting them this morning. I received a vision, but only the end. Then I got another, just the same. It has been going on like this ever since. They aren’t painful, just distracting and frustrating.”

Oh, shit. This day can’t get any worse.

“Spike!”

“Angel!”

I spoke too soon.

Wesley and Gunn both appear at the door. They don’t have to tell me what’s different - I can see it. All the humans start talking away and it’s driving me up the wall. Wesley looks really weird; he now has three eyes. Gunn... well, Gunn is laughable. He has a full head of hair, all curly and voluminous. It... Oh no, I understand now... I’ve worked it out.

“Willow!” I scream.

A couple of hours later, we have Willow nearly sober. Cordelia is filling her with mug after mug of strong, black coffee. I feel sorry for the girl, in a way. Cordelia’s coffee is the worst I’ve ever tasted. It will either kill or cure her.

“No more,” Willow moans, as Cordelia puts another cup before her.

“Willow, you have to tell us what you did,” orders Wesley, as calmly as he can be with three eyes.

How can he be calm at a time like this?

“I don’t really remember much,” she mumbles again.

“Try!” I snap.

“Angel and I were talking. We got a little drunk, then I saw these little green men and... no... no, I think I dreamed that.”

“Just tell us what you did!” I shriek at her. Cordelia touches my arm, but I brush her off.

“I think.. I mean I did a ‘As I will’ spell. It was supposed to make things better,” she whines, tears running down her face.

“You mean the spell where you nearly got me to marry Buffy?”

Willow nods, looking even more dismal.

“Right, then,” smiles Wesley, thinking he’s got it all covered, “You can just do a quick reversal spell and everything will be back to normal.”

Willow starts to sob even more, “I can’t!”

Huh? I’ll torture her until she does!

“I can’t. I wished my powers away.”

“What?!” screams Cordelia. She grabs Willow by the shoulders, and shakes her hard. “What did you wish, Willow?”

“Me, I got rid of my powers. You, I wished the pain away. Spike, Angel wanted him to be able to defend himself from humans. Wesley, well you always wore glasses, so I wished perfect sight. Gunn, I don’t know you, but Angel explained you and said you were bald - so I wished you hair.”

“What about, Angel?” I spit out, my temper reaching nearly boiling point.

“I wished his pain away, his guilt over the past gone.”

“What did you say *exactly*?”

“I didn’t want him to remember the grief from when he was a vampire,” she mumbles.

Great, that probably means he remembers nothing of being a vampire!

I sit down. I can’t take anymore. This is unbelievable! It was bad enough the first time around when Willow made me nearly marry Slutty. At least then she reversed it with a spell, but this time the stupid bint has gotten rid of her bloody powers. What do we do now? I know what I want to do - and it involves chains, spikes and a lot more unpleasant things. Unfortunately, it won’t get me anywhere. Willow is a witch now divorced of her powers. Just bloody brilliant!

Suddenly, there is a heart-wrenching scream from Angel. We moved him into the bedroom to sleep off his drunken stupor. I run in to him, only to find him curled in a ball at the top of the bed. He shivers and his hands pull at his hair.

“Where is this place? Did my Da send me here? Please, is this my punishment?” he blubbers, through the fear and tears.

I just can’t get over his strong Irish accent. I’ve never heard him talk like this. I have never heard the pure terror in his voice when he mentions - Da - his father. I move towards Angel, but he tries to make himself even smaller.

“Please don’t hit me. Please, I won’t do it again!”

“Angel, do you know me?”

“I’m not an angel. Why did you call me that? My name is Liam.”

“Liam, do you know who I am?”

Angel - Liam - stares at me with terrified eyes. “I don’t know. I feel... there is something... I know you are Spike. I don’t know how I know... please, are you a devil? Am I in hell? My Da said I belong in hell...” Tears fill my childe’s eyes and he buries his face into his arms. I step towards him quickly, wanting only to offer comfort.

“Please, don’t hit me!” he wails as I approach, “ I won’t cry, I promise I won’t. Please...” He hurriedly wipes away his tears and backs further across the bed.

“I’m not a devil, and I won’t hit you, An... Liam,” I gently reassure him. I keep my voice low and raise my hands in the spirit of surrender. Angel - sorry, Liam relaxes again and his arms fall from shielding his head.

“Are you hungry, Liam? Do you need anything?” Liam shakes his head and curls back up on the bed.

I stand and stare at him a moment. His whole demeanour has changed. He’s a child, terrified, yet at the same time thinking he deserves to be afraid and punished just because of who he is. I slowly reach out and brush my fingers through his dark locks.

“Please...” Liam whimpers, the smell of his fear enraging my demon.

I hold back the urge to shake him or try to knock some sense into him. I really don’t think violence towards this broken chid will do any good. I hush him, continuing my gentle strokes. I wish I could say something comforting. Trouble is what can I say? Everything is so alien and strange that he’s not going to believe my words. So I just continue to pet his hair. After about 10 minutes, his dark chocolate eyes flutter closed and his breathing slows. I don’t move, just continue stroking until all breathing stops and I know he’s asleep.

When I return back into the main room everyone is staring at me. I think they were all listening. Willow is crying again and Cordelia tries to comfort her.

“We have to find a way to break this spell,” I comment, looking back at the mass of terrified Angel on our bed. They nod in unison, understanding the desperate need we have to end this spell. The problems remains on now how to do just that. The ‘As I Will’ spell is rather simple, but it requires a witch of some supremacy to perform it. From what I remember from last time, Willow is the only one who can reverse it. In other words even if we bring in a hundred witches they couldn’t take the wishes back, only the spellcaster can do that. That is where we hit a snag. Willow can’t because the idiot witch got rid of her own powers! I don’t believe this! I don’t know what to do for the first time in my life! There are no plans, no inspired ideas, nothing. And then there’s Angel - what the hell do I do with him!? He’s having a bloody breakdown, cowing from everyone, because daddy-dearest used to beat the shit out of him. He doesn’t have to tell me, I can see it. Makes me kinda glad that my own father wasn’t like that.

Our best course of action is suggested by Wesley - attack the books. I must be in a sad state, because I can’t think of any other alternative. Willow and Angel - Liam! - what the hell do I call him! Okay, I’m sticking with Angel - are put to bed and the rest of us stomped downstairs to search for an answer. Oh, joy!

It’s around dusk when there is a growl from upstairs. Nobody takes the slightest bit of notice. I guess that they are all so used to having two vampires around which things are an every day occurance. The growl, however, gets my attention. Vampire growls are just like animal ones they all have meaning. This one is a ‘I’m hungry and I’m about to attack you’ growl... I don’t even have time to shout a warning. Angel flies down the stairs, over the banister, and lands on Cordelia’s back. She lets out a full scream, (amazing set of lungs on that girl), and luckily manages to fling him off. Angel lands on all fours like a cat, and growls again.

“Spike! Stop him!” screams Cordelia, prancing about trying to escape Angel‘s attempts at snaring her for dinner.

Yeah? “How?” I shout back. She’s kinda forgotten the whole discussion we had about the spell. The part where my chip now works the other way around. Where I can’t hurt one hair on Angel’s bloody head!

Angel pounces again and this time knocks Cordelia over onto her back. His long fangs snap at her throat, but she manages to stop them connecting. I try to hit Angel in the jaw, but the pain sends me to my knees. Wesley and Gunn attempt their own method of attack. Wesley throws a vial of holy water and Angel screams in pain. He claws at his face, as the vile liquid burns into his flesh. Gunn lets lose an arrow that hits Angel in the abdomen. He screams in fury trying to pull it out. All this time, I can only stand and watch. I can’t do anything. I can’t help Angel, and I can’t protect the humans from him either.

Finally, Wesley and Gunn have Angel cornered with the threat of Holy Water and a crossbow. He’s like a caged animal as he snaps and snarls at them. I can see his eyes wide with hunger and fury. Finally, I realise he’s immersed in the bloodlust!

I’ve never seen Angel do this. He always seemed to have so much restraint. I had thought he never felt it, or didn‘t feel it as strongly as I did. That his human soul somehow lessens the need. I was wrong there; his human soul just gives him a conscience. It doesn‘t stop him from being a vampire with all our needs. Just as in humans a soul doesn’t stop them from committing sin. With Angel it’s his memories, his will that controls his bloodlust. Without it Angel is almost like any other starving vampire. He needs blood and he’ll kill to get it.

“He’s hungry!” I inform Wesley. Wesley nods, continuing to hold Angel at bay while I run into the kitchen. I grab a couple of blood bags, calm myself and then walk slowly towards Angel. He is still snarling and growling, when suddenly, he sniffs the air.

“Childe,” I call to him, grabbing his attention. His golden eyes fix upon me and he sniffs in my direction. He lets out a deep-distressed whine. Instantly, he ceases being aggressive. He kneels before me awaiting his food from the one he knows, instinctively, to be his sire. Wesley and Gunn step away, as I advance towards my childe. I hope this works. I can’t fight Angel for dominance, I just trust that some part of him recognises that is who I am - his sire, his master, his provider. I reach out a hand towards him and he sniffs at it, then slowly starts licking my fingers. His tongue is rough and demanding. It’s really quite a turn on.

“Childe, you hunger,” I speak softly, trying to calm to him, “I am your Sire, and I will provide you with food.” Angel’s golden eyes gaze into mine and he whines again. I hold out the two blood bags and he grabs them in a flash. There is a slurping, sucking sound and in seconds it’s all gone. I quickly tug out the arrow from his side, it’s not so bad, and will be healed soon since he‘s just fed.

“Spike, can you control him?” asks Wesley softly, trying not to get Angel’s attention. He foolishly walks towards me, making Angel look up from the now empty bags. He snarls and bares his elongated fangs.

“I think so, as long as he doesn’t challenge me.” Then we are in a real mess, but I’m not going to increase their fears. They might try to hurt my childe, but this time I can fight back!

I block out all the other humans and concentrate on my childe. I have to get him out of this state. Now he’s been fed it should be a lot easier. As I gently start to purr, Angel’s head cocks at the sound and he stares at me. I get nearer and nearer, until I stand directly before him. I half expect him to attack, but he understands his place. He acts like a vampire childe should and obeys his sire. He presses his face into my crotch and rubs it into my growing erection. Seconds later, I feel his fingers trying to work the buttons, so he can properly thank his sire. I would love to feel his mouth around me, but I don’t think that the others are ready to experience that at this time.

I gently take his arm and pull him up to his feet. “I’m going to take Angel upstairs.”

“I think you had better lock him up, too,” adds Cordelia, staring fearfully at my feral childe.

Angel is clearly not happy about me stopping his show of appreciation. I manage to get him up the stairs and out of sight, before he becomes impatient again. I really don’t want to stop him. I love Angel’s mouth. Still, I just hope that he doesn't remember this when the bloodlust has past. Because this is something I don’t think Liam would ever willingly do with another man.

Angel drops to his kneels and rips open my jeans. Desperate hands pull out my cock, petting it roughly. Then he feeds it directly into his mouth and starts to suck. The force and violence of his actions are bloody incredible. His hands vigorously pump me, while he sucks and licks at the head. My hands entwine in his hair, as I start to thrust into his mouth. His hands fall away and he relaxes his throat. Oh, wow! Angel growls softly which sends a current of passion directly along my cock and into my balls. I know I’m coming soon. I thrust harder and I feel his hands grasping my hips tighter. I just love vampire sex. Humans could never survive anything this violent. I am literally raping Angel’s mouth and he’s asking for more. I howl as I come, spurting my seed down his throat. As he licks me clean, complacent golden eyes stare up into mine.

“Angel... I...”

Suddenly, Angel’s eyes turn from golden back to chocolate brown. For an instant there is confusion in their dark depths. Then fear followed by horror as he sees my now limp cock hanging before his face. He scrambles away; making small sounds, but unable to say anything.

Oh, Shit! I don’t need this now!

“Liam...” Angel looks up at his name but doesn't respond. He hesitates for a second, but then he’s off running down the hall. He almost flies into our apartment, slamming the door closed behind him.

Just great, this is all I need! I take off after Angel and rip the door open. Nothing. I look around in the bedroom, balcony, then bathroom - it’s locked.

“Liam!” I shout, “open the door. I need to explain some things to you.” I hear sobbing behind the door but he doesn't open it. I knock on the door again, but still no response. Unexpectedly I smell blood - strong, powerful, vampire blood.

“Liam! Open this fucking door, now!” I’m getting desperate, scared almost. I pound the door with my full force, the lock breaks and I fall through onto the tiled bathroom floor.

I find Angel curled up in the corner of the shower. In his hand is a scalpel (most likely nicked from the first aid kit), and he’s making long cuts into his forearm. I try and make a grab for the scalpel, but the bloody chip screams in protest. I drop to my knees before him. I feel... am so useless, I can’t even help my childe in his time of need. I cannot comfort Liam, as I could Angel. Liam doesn’t understand anything of himself, me, this place. He’s so lost.

“I am evil... the devil leads me... I am damned...” Angel murmurs strange litanies as he cuts into his skin. “I’m in hell,” he comments suddenly. He looks up at me with tear filled eyes.

“Liam, I need you to give me the knife.” I hold my hand out, trying desperately to keep my voice calm. Inside, the sire part of me is screaming to do something with my childe. Punish him, protect him - it doesn't matter which - just stop him. The trouble is I can’t force him. I can’t make a grab for the scalpel without the bloody chip going off. I might be able to take the pain for a moment, but what if I miss? What if Angel does something more drastic?

“What am I? I drank blood... I touched you... Oh Dia, I touched you. You had your...” he blurts out his words between the sobs. His hands shake as he swaps the scalpel into the other hand, and starts cutting again. “Am I being punished... for what I did... is this hell?”

“No, Liam, this isn’t hell. I love you. You know my name because I am your Sire. Your creator.” He looks confused, but his hand stills. “You are a vampire. I am your master. Do you understand that?”

“How can you love me? You’re a man?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Yes, it does! It’s a sin!” Angel waves the scalpel around, but suddenly he calms again. It’s amazing how he jumps from enraged one second to terrified the next. “Please, don’t let him punish me... Please... Please...” The knife drops from Angel’s bloodied hand, and he commences to weep in earnest. I gently pull my childe to me and he curls into my embrace. It’s so strange that Angel can fear his father more than hell.

It’s a long, hard job getting Angel cleaned up and re-dressed. I manage to get him on the bed and I handcuff him there to the middle headboard post. He’d be a lot more secure spread eagle, but I don’t think that’s going to help his mental condition. He’s petrified enough as it is, and I just want to make sure he doesn‘t run. Angel doesn’t fight me, and just lies there defeated as I click the cuffs around his wrists. I bring him more blood, and convince him to drink it. With eyes closed and tears running down his face he does so. Afterwards, Angel curls up and goes to sleep.

It is so strange watching this version of my childe sleep. I always thought that Angel was like Liam, but if I had meet this man in a dark alley, I would have never have known him. His father has destroyed his son. Liam has been turned into a frightened, broken thing that would rather kill himself than face his father’s wraith.

This experience is full of revelations to me. Things I never knew about him or ever expected. I saw Angel’s bloodlust. I can see that he has learned and fought to control it. He does it so well that not even I knew he had it. I also recognised where a lot of insecurities Angel have arisen from his past experiences. No wonder Angel has so much difficulty in loving anyone yet at the same time yearns to be loved. That he always felt he’s not good enough to love and be loved in return. I remain at his side and stroke his hair until he falls into a deep sleep. Then I leave him and go in search of Willow.

I open her bedroom door and approach the bed. “Willow,” I whisper. That’s strange I don’t hear a heartbeat. I pull back the covers and find the bed empty. What the hell? I check under the bed, everywhere, but I can’t find her. I don’t even smell her. Oh, bloody hell! What has she done now?

“Guys! We have a problem!” I run down the stairs and quickly inform them of the situation.

Willow’s POV:

Everything I do goes wrong. I can’t do anything right. I’ve destroyed my friends lives just as I did in Sunnydale. Now I can’t undo it. I don’t have my powers anymore. I wished them away! I have to leave; I have to run... I don’t know where to go.

I grab my jacket and leave the Hyperion. I can hear Angel sobbing in the next room. The others are downstairs trying to find an answer for my mistake. Oh Angel, I’m so sorry. I only wanted to help you, to make you feel happier. I’ve just made it worse. I’ve even destroyed your happiness, and made Spike unable to touch you. I brush the tears from my eyes and run out into the night. I’m not sure where I’m going. I found a magic shop in the phone book in the hotel. Maybe they can help. Maybe someone can help me get my magic back. I need to find a witch, a mystic... anyone! I need to help my friends, I just don’t know how... I don’t know! Oh goddess... what do I do? What am I doing?

“Ahhh!”

A big black sedan screeches to a halt before me. Two huge men jump out, grabbing my arms, and manhandle me into the car, slamming the door behind me. I try a spell, but then I realise I’ve lost my magic. I scream. Trouble is no one knows I’ve gone. I pull myself up off the floor, and look around. Facing me is a tall dark haired woman.

“Ah, you must be Willow,” she remarks, smiling brightly.

I instantly don’t like her. “What’s it to you?” I snap back.

“I’m Lilah Morgan, from Wolfram and Hart.”

“So?”

“I’m here to offer you a solution to our unique problem.”

“What? What do you mean? Who are you?”

“We have sources who tell us you are a very powerful witch. Unfortunately, you have recently divorced yourself from your power. We can give it back to you.”

“You’ve been spying on Angel,” I realise.

“That is unimportant. I am making you an offer. You do something for us and we give you back your gifts. Do that and you can go home, and put to rights the mess you have created for Angel and his people.”

She does have a point. I don’t trust her, but what option do I have? I have to save Angel and Spike. They were so happy, just like Tara and me. I won’t see that destroyed.

“Okay, you have a deal.” I hope I’m doing the right thing.

Spike’s POV:

I need to kill something. Not sure what or who, but the need is certainly there. I haven’t felt like this since becoming Angel’s sire. All my attention was focused on him, and I forgot about everything else. Our situation is not looking good. Without Willow, we can’t break the spell. The trouble is we have no idea where she’s buggered off.

I’ve left the humans to find whatever they can, and now I sit watching my childe sleep. He weeps softly and curls himself tighter into a ball, crushed up to the headboard where his hands are secured. I want so much to touch him, but in this state, I doubt he’d appreciate my advances. What is he going to be like if we can’t reverse the spell? Am I going to have to seduce him again? That thought holds a few interesting possibilities; like having sex with him for the first time, teaching him to take my cock into his mouth, all those other things too. Oh yeah, great image. Unfortunately, I like Angel the way he was. I like him fighting me, his character as dominant as mine. I like him with the knowledge he has of my body and what pleases me. I liked watching him awaken while I fuck him, and not be offended because I am. This Liam wouldn’t even dream of that.

“DA! Please I dinna mean it... please... please... it hurts!” Angel wriggles about, and tries to fight off the man in his nightmares. His body rigid and his back arches. “Please... it hurts... Please, stop!”

Angel sits up and screams as loud as he can. His voice so full of terror, I wish I could kill the one who haunts his memories so, but I can’t because time has taken that justice away from me. The only thing I can do now is comfort him, so I do. I’m across the room in an instant, taking him into my arms. I don’t care what he thinks about a man holding him - I won’t let go. Angel starts to weep as I rock him tenderly. Yes, the big bad is really the big softly - so sue me!

“It’s okay, Angel. You're safe now; no one will hurt you.” My sire instincts are working overtime in protective mode. The powerful need to safeguard what is mine forces my human face to change into vampiric ridges and fangs. I can smell his fear, but I can’t let him go.

Angel stares at my face, but surprisingly doesn’t pull away. “You’re a demon,” he whispers. The smell of fear vanishes to be replaced, strangely, by curiosity and need. “This Angel, you love him?”

“He’s my Childe.”

“Please, protect me. Don’t let my Da hurt me,” he begs, as his arms grip me painfully.

“I swear no one will touch you. You are mine!” I can’t help it. I kiss him. Angel doesn’t respond, and pulls away with an incredulous look in his eyes.

Liam’s POV:

The strange blond demon kissed me! His lips were cool against mine, but it didn’t feel wrong. I thought it would be so different from kissing a woman. It’s not, it’s still all lips, mouth and tongue. Nevertheless, he kisses more passionately, and with more force than anyone I’ve ever kissed before did. And I’ve certainly kissed a lot of women, girls, whores - it never mattered. I just wanted to feel something. Something other than my father’s abuse. I think that’s what scares me about this man...demon. He has power over me; I can feel it deep down inside. Yet, he’s not using it against me. When he touches me it’s with kindness and comfort. So unlike my father, who touched me only with cruelty, pain and violence.

“You are mine,” he murmurs again. Cool lips cover my own and I open up for his questing tongue. I don’t fear this demon kissing me anymore. Spike, I believe his name is. Sounds like something you would call your dog.

Spike’s hands move lower and start to unfasten these strange trousers I’m wearing. His hand slips inside and he grips my naked length.

“No!” I shout panicked, pushing him away. “It’s wrong, evil. Please, I can’t sin any more!”

“Angel... Liam, it’s not. You are mine. You aren’t human anymore. I promise you, it will make you feel better.”

I remember our talk earlier when he told me: I am your Sire. I remember him feeding me blood and how my wounds healed. He made me feel safe and protected. I don’t really understand, but my heart trusts him. Trusts him to tell me the truth. And I know something is different with me because my heart doesn’t beat. I worked that one out all by myself.

Spike’s hands move back to my cock and he starts to pull me out of the trousers. My cock looks strangely pale, but surprisingly very erect in his hand. He grips me hard, squeezing lightly as I moan. No one has ever touched me like this. It’s so strange... Oh, what is he doing? His hands warp around my cock stroking up and down, hitting the base with a hard pressure. He brings his hand to the head and rubs his palm across the crown.

“Oh...” I gasp. Spike grins down at me and with extraordinary gentleness kisses my mouth. To my lessening shame, I think I’m enjoying this man’s kisses.

“My Childe,” he whispers into my ear. His term of endearment makes me feel warm and I sigh contentedly into his grasp.

Spike moves up into a kneeling position so he can grip my erection easily. His hand slides up and down a couple of times, but then stills. With both hands, he places them side by side against my shaft, looking like a pair of bookends. Then he pushes hard against my penis. Jolts of pleasure screams through my body. Where did this man learn this? Do other men do this? Why the hell haven’t I done it? Spike gives another push and I scream in delight. Now, his hands glide up and down, creating a constant tugging on the skin around my balls, making me feel as if I’m on fire.

“Uh... please,” I moan. His hands don’t stop moving and he stares down at me with golden eyes. My whole body begins to tremble and quake in his grasp. “Stop!” I cry, knowing I’m going to spend soon. I am afraid of doing that through this man’s masturbation of my penis. I fear he’s going to be disgusted by my semen. Surely, he doesn't want to see another man’ seed. Doing that alarms even some women. Especially when it’s in the wrong place.

“Come, Childe,” he whispers erotically in my ear.

Oh, oh... I can’t hold on. My body arches and the blond demon leans down over my cock. Gracious, he’s going to bite it! However, I don’t feel teeth, just a wet, smooth mouth surrounding me. I scream with the contact and my cock releases its climax. I fall back on to bed, exhausted. My body feels calm, relaxed and my dreams seem so far away. This strange demon sire was right.

The vampire’ face loses his ridges and fangs, returning to beautiful human planes, and he lies beside me. I automatically shift away but strong arms hold me. I can’t comprehend why, but he makes me feel so loved...

“When is my Da coming for me?” I whisper, fearful of his answer. I fear this strange place, yet I dread the thought of leaving this demon’ home. I dismay at returning to the punishments I know await me. I’m sure to be beaten raw for this transgression with another man.

“He’s not coming, luv.” Soft, cool hands touch my face and wipe away the tears. “Your father’s been dead a long time. You were brought here by magic. Do you understand that?”

“Witches, you mean. That red headed girl, that left sometime ago, she was a witch?”

“Yes,” he pauses intrigued, “You heard her leave?”

“I heard someone come to the door. I feared it was my father, but I smelt her somehow.” I have no idea what that means, but I instinctively knew it was that girl.

“Well, that was Willow. She cast a spell over all of us. That’s how you came to be here, in the body of my Childe.” He waits for me to say I understand, so I just nod. “Unfortunately, she wished her powers away and now she can’t break the spell.”

“That means I can’t go home. I won’t see Kathy.” The demon sighs and wraps his arms around me. It’s peculiar that I can smell his pain, his sorrow. He desperately wants... no, needs this being called Angel back. The one who is his real childe. The one he loves. I never knew men could love each other.

“Can’t she get her powers back?”

“No, the stupid bint got rid of them. The other humans you saw are trying to find another answer.”

“Why doesn’t she go back to the devil that gave her powers?” The demon laughs softly and cuddles me into his chest.

“It doesn’t work like that, luv,” he chuckles.

“My people say that the devil gives witches their power so that he works through them to do his evil.” I’m not sure how to explain this. I only know what I was told when I was a child. “I used to tell my sister stories, I told her the devil was like a businessman and he’d get witches to be his employees.”

Spike’s POV:

Evil’s business... Now there’s a thought... Hold on! I know who that is - Wolfram and Hart. Damn it, why didn’t I think about them earlier? Every time something goes wrong for us they are always involved. It’s like they are spying on us... Oh, Shit! I remember coming back home... before finding Angel with Willow... and hearing this weird buzzing... At the time I didn‘t pay any heed to it. Then I discovered Angel and Willow kissing and groping so I completely forgot about it. Bugger! I have to talk to Wesley.

Damn it! I knew Wolfram and Hart were sniffing around here just a little too much. Before we went to Pylea (Author’s note: Reference to a new story between 3-4 I haven’t written yet, basically LA gang go to Pylea etc) this new bastard lawyer turned up on the door step and tried to evict us. Then we found the exterminators here. I should have fucking checked the place out, at the time however, I was kind of busy from recovering from being pure demon while in Lorne’s home dimension. Funny story there.... which I’ll save for later...

“Get dressed,” I tell my childe urgently, and he quickly puts himself straight. I don’t want to leave him alone here, not if Wolfram and Hart are watching.

Downstairs, hours *and* hours later:

“So you think the place is bugged,” Wesley says slowly at me as if I‘m losing it, blinking his three eyes in annoyance. “By Wolfram and Hart.”

Yes! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you for bloody hours! Sometimes these humans are really dim. He makes me wish I could bite them. I don’t, however, because... well, I don’t really know why.

“Yes!” I shout at Wesley *again*. He doesn’t look convinced, but suddenly Cordelia gets an idea.

“Hey, I’ve seen all the good spy movies, and the one place they always put a bug is in the phone.” She grabs the phone and starts unscrewing the mouthpiece. Luckily, it’s an old type, so you can do that. She pulls out the wires and nothing... “Wait, maybe that’s too obvious.”

“I don’t know,” continues Wesley, in his lecture mode, “I mean, why would Wolfram and Hart be interested in Willow? She’s only a college student from a small town, who only arrived a couple of days ago.”

Oh yeah, and if Wolfram and Hart have been watching she put on quite a show for them. She brought us down and unable to fight in a few hours flat. If they have been watching us, I bet they were glued to the bloody screen!

“Wesley, are you blind... well, not with 3 eyes, but you must be really slow or something. Willow is not only a student, but a *witch* too. I only have to feel my head to know that!” Gunn complains. He’s not happy about the hair at all. He’s even tried to shave it off, but seconds later it grows back. We are interrupted by a loud crash, as Cordelia throws Wesley’s desk lamp on the floor.

“My lamp!” cries Wesley appalled. We watch as Cordelia moves the wreckage around with her foot.

“Ah ha!” she cries joyfully. She picks up a small, black circular piece of equipment. That certainly doesn't belong in an old style lamp. “Now what you gotta say about that, Wesley?” She throws over the little object and lucks smug.

Hey, I was the one who suggested it in the first place!

“Err... Spike man, I think you’d better check out Angel,” Gunn nervously informs me.

Now what!? Angel is where I left him, curled up in one of the easy chairs in Wesley’s office. He rocks to and fro like a small child, and when he looks up his eyes are golden. Just great, he’s hungry again! I am so glad that Angel knew about being a vampire when I turned him. Dealing with Liam is just too much hard work. He doesn’t want to kiss, he doesn’t want to have sex, and he doesn't want to fight me, now he doesn’t even want to feed. Urgh! Save me from awkward childer! I bet I was never like this when I was turned. I sigh and go get Angel some more blood bags. I need to keep on top of his feeding, because when he’s in the bloodlust, I can’t fight him, and none of the humans here are strong enough to restrain him, either.

“I can’t...” Angel moans as I hold out the bags.

“Drink it! I am your Sire, now bloody drink it or I will whip ya.” Angel snatches the blood bags from my hand, and hungrily sinks his fangs into them. Now, where were we?

“Right! Wesley, we found a bug, now are you going to listen?”

“Still, I don’t know why they would want Willow.”

“They can’t be interested in, Willow?” I challenge, “Yeah, right. She only brought down the whole of AI in one night. I can’t fight demons, Cordelia can’t see all of her visions, you two are... well, just plain weird, and Angel... Angel is a right mess. Liam is afraid of his bloody shadow. I’m pretty damn sure they would want Willow on their team.”

“Ah,” Wesley sits down, looking a little concerned now. Pillock!

“There’s one good thing,” adds Cordelia, “We know Wolfram and Hart have access to a lot of magically inclined people. I’m sure they will know how to return Willow’s powers. If we can get her out after that, then she can reverse the spell.”

Sometimes, Cordelia really amazes me. This is one of those few times. What she has put forward is a workable plan, if I do say so myself. The only trouble is how do we pull it off? Hey, there might be a one good point about this spell. Humans run Wolfram and Hart - and I can bite humans now...

“Okay, people. Time for one of my brilliant plans!”

“Ohhh... No,” sobs Cordelia.

What?

Willow’s POV:

Lilah, the lawyer I *really* don’t trust, has brought me to the huge office buildings of Wolfram and Hart. Spike’s talked about them when Angel was recovering in Sunnydale. They sound more vicious and heartless than many of the demons I have encountered on the Hellmouth. Also the frightening part is - I’ve only meet humans so far. I can understand why Angel fears for Spike and his chip.

“Here we go, Willow.” Lilah shows me into a large boardroom, the curtains are closed, and there is an oriental man meditating in the centre of the room. “We have flown in a mystic from Tibet; he’s a master of hypnotism. Our specialists believe that this spell of yours has only cloaked your talents. With a little help you will be able to access them again. Then we’ll talk about payment.”

I don’t trust Lilah, but at the moment it’s not like I have a choice. I need my powers back. I have to reverse the ‘As I will’ Spell. If I don’t, I think that given time, Spike will kill me. Not for changing his chip, but for touching his childe. I never would have imagined just how possessive he is. He’s worse than Angelus. Goddess, I’m babbling again... I really need to concentrate...

Spike’s POV:

Okay, the plan’s simple. Over a year ago, Angel helped Lindsey McDonald steal some files from the Wolfram and Hart‘s vaults. While there he discovered a secret entrance into Wolfram and Hart by underground means. That’s the way we are going in. Then we grab some weapons and then storm the place. Great plan, except it won’t work. Right, now what? Okay 2nd plan; I surrender to Wolfram and Hart. No... 3rd plan - I kill a human then say I’m on their side, taking my childe with me, and pretending to be blood-suckingly evil again. That’s an even better plan. Then the others will attack from the secret passage and we escape! Simple. Brilliant. Disregarding the fact it won’t work.

“That’s your plan?” laughs Cordelia. “That’s all you can come up with?”

Okay, it’s a little difficult getting into the place, especially when they have an early warning systems, and security guards who carry wooden stakes!

“It might work,” Wesley interrupts rubbing his third eye. “It’s a direct approach, which they might not suspect from us. If Spike can distract them, maybe we can do some damage and hopefully find Willow.”

“You’re agreeing with this!?”

“Cordelia, we are running out of options, we also have other problems to consider. Angel for one, and then there is Spike’ chip, and you yourself cannot understand the visions. We cannot help anyone this way.”

For once Wesley is talking sense. Usually, he’s dead set against all my plans, and disagrees with my every suggestion. Even the one where I suggested video taping me and Angel having sex, just so he could gain some pointers. Well, *I* thought it was a good idea. Oh... sex... Angel... Angel’s ass... I’ve got to get this spell broken, and soon!

The first part of our plan; which I am not sure is going to work - because I never usually carry out my plans - is for me to fool Wolfram and Hart into thinking that I’m evil again. So step one: find a nice juicy human. Step two: take Angel with me, because there is no way I’m leaving him behind. Step three: make sure Wolfram and Hart can see me doing this evil stuff.

I take Angel’s car, while the others set out in the tunnels under Wolfram and Hart. I have around an hour before they attack. Angel and I arrive outside the Wolfram and Hart building at dusk, and I set about finding a nice juicy human. Which turned out to be easy, I had just pulled up when this young man living off the streets approaches us. I offered him two hundred dollars to play dead and he agrees. My next problem is Angel. The outside world scares him to death, everything being so alien to him. If he could have done it I think he would have had heart failure when I put him in the car. Still, it does mean he won’t do anything without my guidance and permission, which gives me a high level of control over him.

I tell Angel to get out of the car and to stick by me. He walks two steps behind me, so I don’t think I have to worry about losing him. I walk confidently into the front lobby, dragging this teenage boy with me and being followed by my childe.

“I want to speak to Lilah Morgan,” I shout at the guards. They back away from us and I can hear my presence being reported. “Get her here now!” I hope this works. It doesn’t take long before the bitch lawyer arrives on the scene. She’s flanked by half a dozen guards, all holding long, pointed wooden stakes.

“What can I do for you, Spike?” she asks wearing a false smile.

“Oh, it’s what I can do for you.” My face changes as I speak, and then in full view of everyone, I sink my fangs into the kid’s neck. For a moment... just a moment I want to drain him, but then I remember this is our only chance to find Willow. If I don’t come through we could lose her, and I’ll never get Angel back. I don’t suck. In a minute or so, I drop the boy to the ground, and true to his word he stays there. I think I’ll give him another couple of bucks for his performance.

“Little Willow’ marvellous spell has disabled my chip, but you already know that. I can kill humans now, and I’m pretty hungry.”

“You really think I’m going to believe you?” Lilah laughs, “You’re on the good guys’ team, aren’t you? First you follow the slayer around, and then you move onto being Angel’ faithful little puppy. You’re just a little lap dog, Spike.”

“Angel follows me, now. I am his Sire and master. If you like I can offer my services to a rival company, or I just go and raise Angelus for someone else.”

“Angelus?”

Now that perked her attention. I haven’t got a clue what to say after that. It was just something to get her attention. I’m making this up as I go along. Right... I can carry this off; I’m good at lying. “Oh yeah, I know how to get Angelus back. When you returned him to his body the last time, we just put a spell on Angel so he’d be in control again. Angelus is still in there, just waiting to come out. I can give you that.” Please fall for this load of bullshit!

“Well, it looks like we have something to discuss after all.”

Yes! Sucker! I follow Lilah into the main lift and up into her office. Angel trails behind me, not making a sound. I can tell he’s afraid, he smells of fear and confusion. A part of me is nervous that someone else is going to recognise that soon, too. I’ve got to do something to change this situation, and fast. We enter Lilah’s office and she offers me a seat. She looks Angel over appraisingly and smiles. I don’t like that look one little bit.

“Angel, come and kneel Childe,” I order. Angel’s fear increases and he starts to tremble. I know that the Liam side is scared to death of authority figures, but I just hope he obeys me. He slowly walks to the side of my chair and kneels there.

“I believe that the witch has done something to Angel’s memories,” I comment, as Lilah stares at my kneeling childe.

“He’s completely under my control,” I lie. Truth is, if he goes into the bloodlust I have no hope of stopping him. Thankfully, I fed him earlier. “He knows whom is Master is.”

“And is his master willing to share? He really is a fine specimen. There are those who would pay handsomely for his attentions.” Lilah reaches down and touches Angel’s spiky hair. He jerks away from her, almost putting his head into my lap.

I have to smile. I never knew Lilah had a thing for Angel. Maybe I can use that to my advantage. I run my fingers through his hair and down his neck. Angel shivers unconsciously when I brush against his scar.

“Depends on the price. My Childe has a fine mouth, but no kissing. He has many other attributes you might find pleasing.” Angel’s eyes widen in horror, and he attempts to pull away from me. I do the only thing I can think of - I kiss him. It’s more a one way kiss because Angel’s in shock, but it has the desired effect. I can smell Lilah’s increased arousal. In fact, it’s giving me an idea. I just hope Liam or Angel will forgive me. I withdrawal from Angel’ mouth and lick my lips.

“Right then, back to business. You want Angelus and I can give him to you.”

“Huh... Oh, yes,” Lilah drags her eyes from Angel’s kneeling form and over to me. “When can you do it?”

“Well, that’s the problem. I’m going to need a powerful witch, like maybe... Willow, to break the spell. I trust you have fixed her?” Please, say yes!

Lilah considers my statement, and I can see the emotions flicking over her face. She doesn‘t trust me, but the offer of giving her Angelus is far too good for her to miss. It would give her the authority and position she’s always wanted. All she has to do is believe me. For a moment there I think it was touch and go. Suddenly, however, she smiles and perches on the side of the desk.

“I think that can be arranged. Willow’s power was only cloaked by her wish. By now I’m sure our mystic has released her full potential. I will take Angel to her.”

No! She can’t do that! That will be a dead giveaway! Willow knows there’s no spell on Angel, and the girl is absolutely terrible at lying. Err... quick plan...

“I’m sure there can be a much more beneficial arrangement here.” What am I saying? Err... “Well... err... it’s best if I inform Willow of the spell she needs to perform, it’s going to be long and arduous. She will need time to prepare. In the meantime, I’m sure we can come up with a favourable agreement that shall pass the time.” I reach over and take her hand. Standing, I pull Angel to his feet and position him before her.

“I’m sure you’d like a little gift of faith. Just so you can trust me.” I place Lilah’ hand on Angel’s groin. He trembles beneath her touch. “I’m sure I can be quite some time for you.”


Come on bitch, take the bait! Lilah slowly smiles and rubs against Angel’s cloth covered cock. He moans softly in alarm, and frightened eyes catch mine. Please forgive me, Angel. I need you back and I don’t have any other option. Hopefully, I can make this quick.

“My security chief will take you to Willow,” she pants. Lilah buzzes him in, and I am led out of the room. I look back and watch as Lilah pushes Angel flat onto the desk. When this is over, I’m going to kill her.

I am taken into a large, dark boardroom. At first I don’t see anyone, but then I spot a petite figure lying asleep on the couch. Willow. I tell the guard to leave us and he obeys. I have to be quick about this, before Lilah does too much to Angel. I run over to Willow and shake her awake. She’s groggy and looks very pale.

“Please... I need to sleep,” she grumbles sleepily.

“Damn it Red, wake up.” I shake her roughly.

Willow rubs her eyes and sits up. “Spike! How did you..? What are...” I press my fingers to her lips, I really don’t have time for her babble.

“Bloody hell Red, hold ya tongue. I’m here to get you out, and break that bloody spell of yours. Lilah said that you have regained your powers?”

“I don’t know I’ve slept since they did it.” Willow starts to cry, “Oh, Spike. They want payment; they want me to open the Hellmouth. Lilah said...” She grabs my arms and shakes me, “She said that if I don’t she’ll kill everyone. Spike, I can’t leave!”

“Yes, you are!” I grab her arm and pull her up. I don’t give a crap about the Hellmouth or anyone else; I just want my bloody chide back! “I’ve just left Angel being seduced by the bitch, so you’ll fucking well come with me!”

“Angel is here?”

“No, not Angel, Liam remember! You fucked up the spell and now I’ve lost him!”

Thank god, the chip doesn't work because I’m dragging Willow by her arm over to the door. She’s not being helpful, either. Come on! I haul her to the door and the security guard opens it.

“Take me to Miss Morgan,” I instruct him. I half drag, half carry Willow down the corridor to Lilah’s office. I shove open the door and...

“Angel...?” I slam the door quickly closed, letting go of Willow. She falls to the floor with a little cry, and then stares with dawning panic at the scene before us.

There lying dead on her desk is Lilah Morgan. In her throat are two perfect holes, made by my vampire childe’ teeth. She’s half-naked and her lipstick is smudged. Stupid bitch kissed him! Still, she is not my concern, Angel is.

“Angel... Liam?” I call softly. He’s nowhere in view, surely he wouldn‘t have run out. The guards would have stopped him. Suddenly, there is a low sob from under the desk. Slowly, I get down on my hands and knees. Looking under the desk, I can perceive two golden glowing eyes in the darkness. A soft growl emanates from deep within. Oh, shit!

“Childe,” I call calmly, but in my sire voice. The growling continues and soon turns to snarling.

“Willow, I think you need to...” Without warning, the hunched form flies out from under the desk and.. Directly into my arms! I take his shivering mass to me and rock him gently.

“I am here, Childe, forgive me,” I whisper softly into his ear. My hands check over his body, I find numerous cuts upon his chest, but nothing more. Angel is shirtless, his pants are open and pushed down around his hips. His cock is limp, and slightly wet with female juices, but I don’t think Lilah got very far. She might have had a problem with Angel being far from aroused.

“Angel?” Willow comes forward, but Angel’s vampiric features whirl to face her, and he growls deeply. Willow stops and retreats back over to the door. Angel is in no state to be around humans at this time.

“Angel... Liam, what happened?” I ask softly, stroking his back soothingly.

Angel shudders in my arms. “I couldn't take the punishment. Please Sire, I didn’t know. I just had to get her off me, she wouldn’t stop. I... I bit her. She... she was hurting me, like he did and I couldn’t stop...” Angel’s face morphs back to human and he presses his body to mine, unconsciously seeking his sire‘s protection and embrace. His head snuggles into my chest as if he‘s trying to burrow right inside of me. “I tried, but... I couldn’t... I couldn’t fight it... it was so strong and then... then it killed her.”

I know he’s talking about - the bloodlust. Liam is without any restraint; he can’t control the vampire urges screaming within. He is so unlike my Angel. Angel has learned to deal with his past, and his father’s punishments. This one can’t. Without Angel’s guilt he can’t control the beast, because even with a soul, he still has to fight the urge to kill. Liam killed because he doesn’t have the discipline Angel has.

I know we can’t stay here, but I‘m loathed to move him. He‘s still in shock and terrified of others, instinctively thinking they are going to hurt him. Soon, the rest of the gang will be coming to get us out, and we have to be ready. I drag Angel to his feet, fasten his pants, and find his torn shirt. Well, it’s better than nothing. With my other hand, I grab Willow’s arm and pull them both over to the door. Now, I need a distraction... err... got it. I seize the waste paper bin and scatter the papers across the floor; I find my lighter and set them alight. I continue on to the curtains, the rug, a few books and anything flammable. Soon there’s a nice fire starting to rage. Since I am a vampire and quite allergic to fire, it’s a good time to get the hell outta here. The fire catches the desk surrounding Lilah’s body. Hopefully, there’ll be nothing left to link this back to my childe.

I manoeuvre both my charges - damn, I sound like a parent - yuck! - through the door. We are instantly meet by armed security guards. Where the hell is the cavalry when you need it? I morph into my true face, and Angel follows suit. I pull Willow between us so we can protect her. Suddenly, from behind us, there are yells of fire and the alarm bell starts to screech. My plan was half-successful and most of the guards scamper off to fight the blaze. Half remain, seven solid stakes ready to plunge into our hearts.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” a cool English voice informs the guards.

About bloody time! The guards spin around to face Wesley, Cordelia and Gunn all armed with tranquilliser guns. They fire. I must say that Wesley and Gunn are quite good shots. Cordelia has a lot to learn. I grunt as a dart thuds into my thigh. I yell and pull it straight out, but I can feel my leg starting to deaden. Just bloody brilliant!

With the guards out of action, Angel is free to help me escape from Wolfram and Hart. I hope this is the last I ever see of them. There is an effective inferno raging on Lilah’s floor, and it appears to be spreading to other rooms. I’ve always loved a good bout of destruction. Hey, I might be on the good guys’ team, but I can still make havoc and death look like an art. Oh yeah, the big bad is back! It would look so much better, however, if I could walk out the bloody building myself. It kinda ruins the effect when I have to lean on my childe and drag a dead leg behind me. Just great, Cordelia - thank you!

Arriving back at the hotel the first thing we do is to get Willow performing the reversal spell. Everyone is tired and wore out, but we need things to get back to normal. I am desperately concerned about my childe. He hasn’t spoken a word, or done anything but follow me around like a lost puppy since we escaped.

The reversal spell is quick and easy, but it’s such a relief to have things back to the way they were. Now, all I want to do is shag my childe.

“Angel?” Where the hell did he go?

While everyone talks about celebrating, I sneak out to find Angel. It doesn’t take me long. He’s in his usual brooding place - the garden courtyard, staring into the darkness. His face shadowy and emotionless.

“Childe?” I inquire, a little apprehensive. Is he Angel again? He hasn’t said a word since we came home and performed the spell.

“It’s me, Sire,” he answers, his voice a monotone.

“You wanna go shag?” Come on, I’m desperate. It feels like forever since I had a willing body under me. I want to experience his talented mouth again, feel myself deep inside his tight ass. Yes, I know we should talk about what happened, but I want him more. Also talking is highly overrated. They always say actions speak louder than words. Shagging *says* a damn lot!

“No,” Angel gives a little laugh, but then sighs. “Sire, I killed again,” he whispers. I can’t tell what he is feeling or thinking with his voice, and his body language betrays nothing.

“I know, Angel, but it wasn’t your fault. Liam couldn’t control the bloodlust, or his fears.”

“You know what my father did to me.” It’s a statement more than a question. It was pretty obvious what his father was like.

“Yeah, I kinda worked it out, but he’s dead Angel. Long dead, and now you have a new daddy.”

“Eww, Spike!” Angel laughs normally for the first time. “I really don’t want to shag you now. You make it sound like incest.”

“I’m sure there’s a rule about you not feeling guilty about having sex with me.”

“No, don’t you dare start on about the rules. You never remember them, and...uhmm...”

Angel’s mouth is so good. Still, there is a little aftertaste of Lilah there. I’m going to have to get rid of that and soon! Also, if I remember correctly he needs punishing for kissing Willow. My hand threads into his hair and I tilt his head. The movement grants my tongue deeper access into his mouth, while my other hand reaches down to caress his growing erection. Nope, that part of him has no trouble shagging me.

“Angel! Vision!” screeches Cordelia, from inside the hotel.

Bloody hell, not now! Angel pulls away from me with a sorry smile, and runs back inside. Not long after his departure, Willow wanders out and sits beside me.

“Spike, I’m so sorry. I never meant for things to turn out like that. I just wanted to help, I thought I could, but I made a mess of it all again. I really tried to make everyone happy, including me. I thought getting rid of the magic would help me. Then I tried to help Angel, and you, and everyone...”

“Bloody hell, Red. Don’t you need to breathe?”

“Sorry, I ramble when I’m anxious.” She fidgets nervously, and then asks softly, “If you want I could try a forgetting spell for Angel. I know he feels guilty about killing that lawyer and...”

“No!” I grab her arms and the chip stings. Everything’s back to normal there! I let go and breath deeply. “No, Willow. It’s not that I don’t trust you... no... actually, I don’t trust you when it come to magic. I don’t want anymore messing around with Angel’s memories, or his guilt. It’s not that... Oh, fucking hell, I like Angel broody. Okay! I know he’s going to brood about Lilah, but in time he’s going to see he had little control... well, because I’ll make him see that. It’s not only that, he needs to be the way he is. Angel’s guilt is just like a chip, it gives him a restraint, a control against his vampire urges - it doesn‘t matter that there‘s no demon there - the body still lusts for blood. Angel’s guilt makes him who I love him to be and not like Angelus. He can fight against the seduction of the kill, he can be around humans and not want to rip their throats out. It makes him ignore the smell of living blood, and the thrill of the hunt. I like him this way, not like Liam was - with no control over his urges. I don’t want Angel to go back to hunting, to killing, because I like him just the way he is. You never really knew Angelus, Willow. Angelus couldn’t see anything but the kill - Angel can - Angel can see me.”

Wow! I think that’s the longest talk I've ever had with a human, especially about Angel. I didn’t even insult her! Wow! She seems to understand it all as well. Never talked with a mortal before, it’s kind of nice. With the rest of AI, we usually just trade insults and only discuss a current case.

“I think I understand, Spike. You have forgotten something though.”

“What? Hey, I’m not going soft; it’s just that...”

Willow laughs and shakes her head. “No, I didn’t mean that. I mean that you forgot about yourself. You were able to hurt humans all that time, but for some reason you didn’t.”

Huh?

“Angel was right, he trusts you not to turn on us. He said you are strong. Maybe you should trust his judgement.” Willow stands up and walks back inside the hotel.

Me, I’m in shock, I can’t believe what she just said. Nevertheless, it‘s true. I even had my fangs in that kid and I didn’t kill him. I’ve been around the rest of AI, and never once thought about sucking them dry. I could have... I could have done them all in seconds. For whatever reason I didn’t. Weird. Maybe I should have listened to Angel. Maybe I shall get this chip out.

I don’t know how long I’ve sat here, but suddenly from deep inside the hotel I can hear laughter and my childe’ voice. I grin to myself. Oh yeah! Thinking time is over. It’s now punishing time. A perfect way to rid myself of depressive and profound thinking. Which is really Angel’ job. I might not kill the humans, but I am still evil. There’s a little problem about Angel kissing two women, which I can’t ignore. I return inside the hotel and spot Angel talking to Willow. Ah, now there’s another person that needs punishing. She did touch his cock without permission, and committed the ultimate sin of kissing his mouth. I think the next few hours will be interesting. *Very interesting*.

“Ah, Angel, Willow, we need to have a little talk.” I motion them both to go upstairs. They hesitate, but finally follow me up to the apartment. When they walk in the main room, I lock the door. They are both looking a little apprehensive, when they notice my sly grin.

“Uh... Spike what are you doing?” hisses Angel, looking a little shocked. I think he knows this look, and gets a pretty good idea of what’s to come.

“Have you forgotten what you were doing a couple of days back, Angel? I didn‘t,” I enlighten him, grinning like the mad hatter.

“Oh, no, no... Willow’s here... I...” Angel looks even more anxious. I look over at Willow; poor girl hasn’t go a clue what’s going on - yet.

“Okay, now let’s see. One: there’s the whole kissing problem. You broke that sacred rule twice, Angel. Two: there was the whole Willow touching you episode. Three: I’ve missed sex for two days, and you haven‘t begged me to fuck you like you should according to rule 115...” I pause for dramatic effect, noticing Angel’s horror struck face. “ Four... Well, I’m sure I can pick out more broken rules, if you want me to continue.”

“Spike, don’t you dare...” he attempts to warn me off, but I don’t let him finish.

“Angel, isn’t here a rule about speaking when you’re being punished?”

“Uh, guys... maybe I should... err, like... GO!” whimpers Willow. I can smell her arousal, mixed in with Angel’s. Looks like she enjoys a little domination, too.

“Willow, sit.” I point to the sofa and she plops down instantly. “Angel, strip and prostrate yourself.”

Oh, yeah, great idea Spike! Oh, I love my plans. They are so inspired. They work every time (okay, so I have a selective memory.) Angel doesn’t move a muscle. He stares at me dumbly, then over at Willow.

“Angel, you drank my liquor. You nearly made out on my sofa, surely you’re not embarrassed about stripping in front of Willow after that, are you?”

“But... Sire...” Angel sighs. He knows I’m not about to let this drop. He slowly unbuttons his shirt, slips it off, and folds it carefully on a chair. Then unbuttons his slacks, he hesitates a moment before pushing down them down. I swear if Angel could blush, he’d be bright red by now. He can’t even look at Willow. Maybe it’s because he’s incredibly hard, his erection pressing up against his flat stomach. Slowly, Angel kneels down on the floor before me. Willow lets out a little gasp, her sweet smell assaulting our vampire senses.

“Beautiful isn't he, Willow?”


Willow nods, but doesn’t speak. She can’t take her eyes off him. Okay, I’m feeling a little jealous here.

“Willow, your punishment is easy. Go get undressed and lie on the bed.”

For an instant I wonder if she’s going to do it. She could leave, I won’t stop her. She doesn’t move for the longest time, maybe considering her situation. She keeps giving Angel‘s twitching cock long hungry looks. I think she understands that this is only sex, a release for all of us from the day’s tension. It wouldn’t mean anything but comfort, and a few mind-blowing orgasms. Also, I get the idea she likes the thought of having two male vampires with her. I think Willow’s made up her mind. She chooses to go into the bedroom. Leaving Angel and I alone.

“Spike, what are you doing?” he hisses as soon as she’s out of earshot.

“Nothing she hasn’t thought about, Luv. This is only sex Angel; it’s nothing like what we have.” I run my fingers through his soft hair. “Now, undress me and make it good.” What’s this? A little laugh from Angel. My, I really am getting good at this corrupting thing. Soon, I’ll have him sucking me off in front of everyone. Uh no, not a good idea, they might want a bit and that’s certainly against the rules. Which reminds me, we need more books. I’ve reached 206 rules so far and quickly running out of space.

“Oh... yeah,” I breathe as Angel finishes undressing me, and takes my cock into his large hands. Did I mention I love his hands as much as his mouth? I made a rule once for his hands. It was about not touching anyone else, but Angel broke it all the time and I just had to punish him, every *single* time. That was one long, memorable day, but in the end Cordelia made me revoke the rule. They complained about us going at it in every conceivable place, position and time. It was the first time I’d ever had sex partially inside a fridge. Bloody humans!

Angel’ hands directly bring me back into the present moment, as he slides them up and down my length roughly, then when he has my full attention he takes the cock head into his mouth. Wow, his tongue is so talented as he flicks my foreskin and massages the glands with his sucking. One hand pumps my cock, while the other moves back to rub against my balls. He’s a little forceful, which is how I like it. I like a bit of pain with my sex - vampire remember. It doesn't take me long to come this way. The pressure on the end of my cock would be enough to make me climax alone in time, but with added talented fingers, well I’m done for in a few minutes.

“Now go kneel on the bed,” I direct, panting and shivering with the aftermath of my orgasm.

“What?” Angel looks shocked; didn’t he think I’d go through with this? Strange childe, I thought he knew me?

“Angel, why don’t you quote me that rule I have about...”

Angel growls loudly and stamps off into the bedroom. I just love how quick I can get him agitated, just as fast as I can get him aroused, actually. He gets this delicious pout on his face, which I just have to fuck out of him. I follow Angel into the bedroom, and watch as he kneels on the bed next to Willow. I’m surprised that she’s done what I’ve ordered, stripped and lying naked in the bed. The only thing wrong with this picture is that she’s covered herself with the sheet. She gasps as she watches us come into the room.

“You want him, Willow?” I ask her. Willow nods mutely.

“*No* kissing on the mouth!” I decree to both of them. Angel nods his understanding, and pulls the sheet aside. The sight of naked Willow doesn’t surprise me. I’ve always known she’s very beautiful, petite and perfect. Maybe if I hadn’t ended up in love with Angel, I might have been interested. I mean she’s so much better looking than Harmony - shiver - I’ve never worked out what I was thinking back then. I must have inherited Dru’s insanity for a while. Come on, me having *sex* with Harmony!

Willow’s POV:

Wow! I can’t believe I’m doing this. I must be... Oh, I don’t care. When Angel enters the bedroom naked and kneels on the bed beside me - that’s it, I’ve finished with thinking. He’s perfect. Large muscles, long arms and legs, cute little brown nipples. Oh yeah, I know why I’m doing this. I know I shouldn’t. I miss Tara terribly but these are men - vampire men - which makes this totally different to what I share with her. Regardless of sexual orientation, I don’t think even she could pass up an offer like this.

What does surprise me is Angel’s submission to Spike. I think he enjoys surrendering to his sire. To let someone else take control and responsibility for awhile. He’s taking pleasure in Spike’s control at this moment, especially if his long hard cock is anything to go by. Goddess, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one like that. It’s huge, thick and long. No wonder Buffy was sore after. Oh, Buffy what’s she going to think of this... No, I’ve made my mind up. No thinking! Oh, goddess, I’m babbling again.

Spike follows Angel into the room; he’s naked, but only half-erect. I think I can guess what happened before they came into the bedroom. When Spike asks me if I want Angel - all I can do is nod. I mean how can you speak with two gorgeous vampires staring at you - naked ones, too? Oh, wow. Spike’s telling Angel to take me. Although there shall be no kissing, which is a little disappointing. From what I remember from Buffy, Angel’s mouth is wonderfully talented. I wish I could remember that kiss from when we were drunk, but I don’t think Spike’s going to allow that to happen again. I think he enjoys proprietorship of Angel’s mouth too much. Like how he delights in owning Angel’s body, too. I don’t think it is really like that between them. Privately, I think they both own each other. Even if Spike won’t admit to it, you can see how much he loves Angel, mind, body and soul.

My attention is brought back to the present as Angel leans over me and slowly drags the sheet down and off. Okay, I’m still a little shy. His hands follow the sheet’s path, caressing my shoulders, down to my breasts, then onto my stomach. I look over at Spike, who is staring at Angel’s hands. I think he’s a little jealous. It’s surprising he’s doing this. I’ve always taken Spike as being over possessive about what he considers his. Oh... enough thinking!

Angel’s cool mouth engulfs my nipple and he sucks gently. His other hand massages my other breast, flicking the nipple roughly with his thumb. He crawls over me, and I automatically part my legs, as he settles between them. Angel’s hands are tender but then hard, and the pressure and release feeling is incredible. He moves down lower to my navel and swirls his tongue around it.

“Are you enjoying this, Willow?” inquires Spike seductively. He’s now on the bed next to Angel. His eyes take in my form, and he gives me a sly grin. I’m sure he’s planning the next move. I can’t answer him because Angel moves even lower, his fingers parting my folds.

“Uhm...mmm” I moan in reply. Two of Angel’s thick long fingers glide inside of me, while his thumb starts to gently rub my clit. “Ooo...mm... An... gel...” I moan. Both vampires chuckle at my broken words.

Spike leans over us and whispers something in Angel’s ear. Angel gets this little grin which I’ve never seen before. I’m not sure if I trust it. Angel moves back up my body and Spike reaches between us. What is he? Oh... yeah, worked that one out real quick. Oh, goddess, Spike guides Angel to my passage and he carefully stabs forward. Oh... wow... he’s so big! I moan and grunt un-lady like, when Angel completes me. Our faces are so close together that I want to kiss him. The trouble is - it’s forbidden by Spike. Angel gives a little thrust and I moan.

“Angel, hold still,” Spike scolds.

What is he doing? Oh, goddess... I think... I look down Angel’s back and observe Spike spreading Angel’s legs wider. His hands stroke up Angel’s thighs, to his toned buttocks. I see in his hand a bottle of what looks like oil. He dribbles it onto Angel’s spread ass, making him moan above me. Inside, I feel his cock twitching in anticipation. I’ve never thought about how men have intercourse with other men. It looks like I’m going to get a free lesson. Spike covers his own cock in the sweet smelling oil, and presses a finger into Angel’s anus.

“Uh... Sire,” Angel growls. I look into Angel’s face to see his eyes tightly squeezed shut, and he’s biting his bottom lip. I’ve never thought Angel cute until now. There is no pain in his face when Spike presses his own huge cock forward, making Angel’s eyes flash open. He groans and trembles above me. The feeling of their added weight, and Angel’s trembling body is phenomenal. I start to moan, and I think I’m about to come without them ever having moved.

I think Spike is finally entirely inside Angel‘ ass. His strong, lithe body is pressed to Angel’s back and he looks down at me over his shoulder.

“You liking this pet?”

“Oh, goddess... Yes,” I moan back.

I watch as Spike leans down and licks a scar on Angel’s neck. It looks to be a bite mark. Angel’s reaction is instant and surprising. He purrs and arches back into Spike’s body and mouth. Oh...yeah. I like this. The movement presses Angel’s cock deeper and his pelvic bone rubs against my clit. Spike licks Angel’ scar again and he does the same but harder, this time with a little thrust. Well, that does it for me. I scream and moan under Angel as I climax.

“Yep, I think she likes this.”

Angel’s POV:

Oh. This... is... unbelievable! Ohhh... Spike. I’ll never doubt you’re still evil *again*. Only he could even think of doing this to me... to sweet Willow. Although, I don’t think I can look at her like that anymore. This is a grown woman writhing under me, howling her orgasm as I thrust into her. I presume she is over aroused by Spike entering me. She’s not the only one. I’m throbbing inside her hot wet passage, on the edge of orgasm.

“Don’t come,” Spike whispers into my ear, as we watch Willow calm after her climax. I tremble between them as I hold back my own orgasm. I know from past experience that he’ll punish me if I do come. It’s one punishment I don’t like. Last time he made me wear a cock ring for a week!

When Willow relaxes again, Spike pulls my hips back and thrusts into my anus. Oh, Yeah! It’s hard and deep, hitting that spot perfectly. I’m automatically thrust into Willow, then I am pulled out again as Spike thrusts back. Willow and myself both moan in pleasured harmony. The thrusts become hard and deep, weight and vampire muscle behind each one. Oh, please... I hope he lets me come soon. Please... throbbing... cock... becoming... painful.

Each thrust gets harder and deeper than the last. Soon words are forgotten, and the only sounds we are making are those of flesh slapping against flesh. This is so intense. So deep. My cock is buried inside Willow’s wet, tight heat, while Spike’s long, hard cock thrusts viciously inside me. I look down into Willow’s wide, green eyes. They are dilated with lust and desire. She pants and moans with each hard plunge I make inside her. Her lips are red and parted. I lean down and lick over them. I know I’m breaking the rules, but they look so tasty. I tilt my head to kiss her, her tongue reaching out to touch mine... suddenly, I yelp as my head is yanked back by Spike’s fist in my hair.

“Didn’t I warn you, Angel?” he pants in my ear. Spike is lost in the passion and mind-boggling sensations of this long, hard fuck. “No kissing!” His tongue flicks over my throat and he nips hard, but not enough to break the skin. I howl, and fight my body's natural desire to explode at my sire’s biting.

“Spike!” I scream, “Sire!” Please, let me come. Under me, Willow orgasms again, her body thrashing against mine. Suddenly, Spike yanks me back and I slip out of Willow.

“No... Spike, please!” I need to come so bad. The blood pounds inside my body, my ass throbs in its own mini-orgasm, but still Spike won’t let me come! I grunt as Spike pulls me back into a kneeling position. His cock is driven in harder and at a new angle. A damn perfect angle too, his cock hits my prostate gland directly each and every time.

“Bugger Angel, so fucking tight,” Spike curses as he attempts to thrust even deeper.

I agree entirely - I just wish he‘d get on with the buggering part. I look down at Willow staring up at us with interested eyes. She moans with me when Spike reaches around my hips and takes my angry length into his hand.

“You wanna come, Angel?” Spike purrs into my ear.

“Yes...” I hiss in desperate need.

Spike leaves my cock and brings his wrist to my mouth. Oh yes! Sire’s blood is something I can’t ever refuse. Spike’s other hand grabs my hair and exposes my neck. His fangs dig into my throat, and I scream in orgasm. My own fangs pierce his wrist and Spike joins me, filling my passage with cooling seed. Finally, when I can see again, I fall down onto the bed beside Willow. Spike’s softening cock slipping from my well-used hole. I pant trying to catch my unnecessary breath.

“Uh, Angel?” asks Spike sweetly, “Didn’t you miss something. I never gave you permission.”

Huh? I roll myself over and stare stunned into Spike’s smiling face. No way! He can’t punish me. He knows it’s impossible to hold back when he bites me.

“Think we should punish him, pet?” Spike grins at Willow, who catches on quick. I can’t believe it - they’re both evil!

“Oh, yeah.” Willow leans over and her soft fingers tickle my middle. I laugh and try to slither away. Soon laughter turns to moaning as Willow straddles me, slipping my already hard cock deep inside her. Spike gives me an evil grin as he kneels over my head, facing Willow, his hard rod pressing into my mouth. Yes! This is going to be one long night.

The next morning I am sore and exhausted. I didn’t get much sleep. Willow was asleep half way through our little fuck feast. So Spike had to use all his energy out on me. My body throbs from overuse, but it’s a good feeling. I feel like I’m home. After that experience of Liam, I never thought I could feel this way again. When Lilah touched me, all I remembered was my father’s abuse. But here, with Spike, I never felt that. Not even from Willow. My sire was right, that was long ago, and I’ve long since moved on.

One thing that does worry me is the fact that I killed Lilah hasn’t effected me as yet. My mind just doesn’t believe it - it feels so distant and far removed. As if it was another Angel that did it - not me. I don’t know how I will feel in time, but I’ll worry about that then. I just hope I don’t fall apart when it happens. Still, I have Spike here.

I disentangle myself from Spike’s embrace to go and shower. Willow had already left our bed earlier to get some sleep in her own, or maybe she felt a little guilty. I hope she works things out with Tara. When I come downstairs I discover Willow standing at the lobby door with her suitcase. She looks up at me and blushes slightly.

“Hi, Angel.” Her voice sounds so different to when she arrived. Almost like that old Willow I knew. Younger, brighter. “I’m going home,” she admits.

“Are you sure, you’re welcome to stay,” I take her hands and kiss her forehead.

“No, I have to go home and face my friends. I need their help and I need to be there for them. It’s the least I can do.”

“Are you sure?”

Willow gives me a big smile and then hugs me. It’s my first Willow hug, and it feels so sweet and innocent. She pulls away, smiling at me, “Can you say goodbye to Spike?”

“Sure, he’s not a day person; he won’t be up for hours.” Willow laughs and picks up her suitcase.

“Err, Angel. Maybe one day, I’ll bring Tara here.”

I know what she means, and wow! I’m lost for words as Willow opens the door, waves goodbye, and leaves just as quickly as she arrived. I’m startled from my thoughts by a voice behind me.

“So, you had a good night?” enquiries Cordelia, as she walks around the lobby desk, sorting out files.

“Err... yeah... What do you mean?” I’m sure I’m blushing. Does Cordelia know? Did Willow tell her? Oh, no! It’s going to be in every paper and...

“Willow said you talked things out last night.”

“We did!? Oh, yes... we did,” I stutter... I can’t stutter to Cordelia! Because then she always knows when I’m hiding something. “Yeah, we had a long talk... all night, in fact.”

“Really,” Cordelia grins, “What did you talk about?”

“Err, hmm... stuff.”

“What stuff?” Cordelia leans over the counter and gives me a wicked grin. Oh hell, she knows.

“Angel!” Oh yes! Saved by the sire. “Angel, get your ass back up here! Naked and now!”

I quickly move back towards the stairs, but Cordelia corners me. “What did you talk about, Angel?”

“Problems and things... I’ve really got to go, Cordelia.” I gently move her aside and ascend the stairs.

“Angel? Can I come?”

Huh?



The End
.