Reversed Roles 3.2: The Plyean Adventure.

Series: Reversed Roles

Author: Shara Nesu & Shiver

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com & kuzibah@yahoo.com - PLEASE!

Archived: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html And - http://www.geocities.com/kuzibahstories/

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc. Who obviously has no idea who Angel really belongs to... Spike!

Spoilers: Totally AU now (some references to Angel season 2 - last 3 episodes - Over the Rainbow, Through the Looking Glass and There's no Place Like Home.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex (All the way!)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summery: Cordelia gets herself transported into another Dimension. Angel - being Angel - has to go and save her.

Dedicated to Shiver!

At the Hyperion Hotel: (Around the time after RR3/3.1)


Reversed Roles 3.2: The Plyean Adventure.
By Shara Nesu & Shiver


Angel’s POV:

"So as soon as Wes solves our scattering problem, we'll be leaving. Don't know if we'll be coming back. It's eleven sixteen. Cordy's been gone for almost twenty-four hours now. I think I covered everything. Oh. The mortgage for the hotel - is under the company name. The lease is up in six months; at least that's what they tell me, so... I guess that's it. Take care of yourself."

I disconnect the phone and sit back in Wesley’s comfortable office chair. I loathe doing this. I hate thinking about my Cordelia missing in some unknown dimension. Is she afraid? Lonely? Is she wondering where the hell I am to save her? Oh god, Cordelia! I’m coming, m’ deirfiúr. For that’s what you are - my sister. Cordelia, you are just like my beloved Kathy was, you have her spirit and her charm, and no matter what I can’t desert you.


“You bloody doing this or what?”

I look up and see my Sire leaning against Wesley’s office doorjamb. He’s looking less than pleased. He doesn’t want to go; in fact it took a hell of a lot of begging to get him to agree to any of this. He’s not happy, he wanted to spend time with me celebrating the anniversary of my turning. That was just the day before...

Ye gods, did this mess only start a couple of days ago. If I had known this could have happened, I would never have helped the Host. I shouldn’t have. I should have kicked him out like Spike wanted, but I didn’t, did I. No, I had to listen and react. I just had had to go running off and this is the outcome. Cordelia is gone and I don’t what‘s happening to her.

It all started when the Host appeared one night on our doorstep in a right panic. He mumbled something about inter-dimensional portals and where he’d come from. Then he went on about this beast that arrived and would start killing. It was then that I really started to pay attention. I can never bare the thought of innocents being killed unnecessarily. I dread to think that the powers that be wanted me to lose Cordelia. They couldn’t want that... could they? Well, anyhow Cordelia then had a vision concerning a young woman called Fred - short for Winifred Burkle. None of us could understand why we were sent looking for this woman who vanished 5 years ago. Spike wanted to go out for pizza.

While there, Cordelia found this strange book and yes, you’ve guessed it she opened a portal. Spike was really quite pissed and wanted to eat her, but the chip prevented him. Out of the portal appeared another of the Host’s people. He called the Host a name sounding something like Lorne. I made a joke about Bonanza but no one got it - not even Spike. They never understand my humour.

This strange warrior and I, called Landok, hit it off very well. Much to Spike’s infuriation, for some reason he kept pawing me all the time I was talking. I guess it was marking his territory, but I wish he wouldn’t treat me as a thing. Then he kept making abusive comments about my ass. I think my sire was making sure this new warrior knew I was his.

During this time, Gunn was with his gang; I learned later that one died in a battle where Gunn had been absent. I felt for him, but sometimes we have to make choices, and I guess at that time he had made the wrong choice.

I just wish Spike had damn well stopped pulling and pawing at me! We went to fight this Drokken creature and all he did every time Landok looked at me was touch me. Or kiss my throat, licking his scar and making me moan in a very unmanly fashion. Anyone would think he was marking his territory or something!

After I killed the Drokken, with little help from Spike, I might add. He was more concerned about Landok not fighting at my side, which got the poor demon injured. The only way to save him was to get him back to his home dimension. With Wesley’s intelligence, and Spike’s need to be rid of the demon warrior. It was while Spike was getting his beer at Lorne’s - well, stealing it - that I noticed something missing. I turned to talk to Cordelia and... she was gone.

I searched the whole bar, getting more and more frantic with each passing moment. I tried the spell to open the other dimension again, but nothing would work. Cordelia was gone! I know I was acting unreasonably at the time. The trouble was I just couldn’t stop thinking about how I failed my friend. I had failed my sister. Even Spike helped me try to open the portal, but even he couldn’t get it to work. He even tried threatening Lorne, but in the end, not even fanged teeth could open that portal.

Ultimately, Wesley convinced Spike to drag me back to the hotel and we started looking for a solution. Twenty-four hours later and we still didn’t have one. Then later Lorne appeared again, this time with the answer. A new location would open the portal or such forth. I don’t understand the particulars and I don’t really care. I just want Cordelia back. When the possibility came up of me going to another dimension, Spike quickly put his view forward.

Opening a portal - Yes. Letting Angel go - NO! Or in his words - No fucking way in hell!

How did I change his mind? Simple, I begged. I disgraced myself. Got down on my knees before Wesley and Lorne. I even got to the point of unbuckling his belt before he dragged me out of there. Afterwards, alone, there was a screaming match, fists joined in later and then I got royally screwed. Literally. Finally, I told he’d better kill me because I was going. That nothing he could do would change my mind. He could tie me up on our bed for weeks, but eventually I’d still go.

For the first time ever Spike brought out a cruel-looking flogger. I was petrified at this point. All those memories of Spike beating and raping me in Sunnydale came flooding back. Still, I just lay there and said - I’m going. I shut my eyes and waited for the first blow. It never came.

“Fine,” Spike had said, “Just making sure you were serious.”

Huh? I lay there in shock as he untied me. He didn’t speak to me or answer my questions. I have no idea what he really meant by those words, but all of a sudden *we* were going. Of course, Spike was far from pleased with his decision and had to spend over an hour setting up his video recorder.

I had a shock then from Gunn - he wasn’t coming. His gang came first before Cordelia. Wesley calmed me and told Gunn he understood. I didn’t! How could anything be even more important as her? She gave up everything for me. She is my seer, but more than that she is my best friend. Even when Spike re-sired me that never changed. She accepted our relationship and never once condemned it. She accepts I love Spike and he loves me. Everything else is just window dressing.

Before we were ready to leave I made my last plea to Gunn. That phone call. I had to try. I didn’t come out and say it off course, but I think I’ve made him really think about his decision. I just hope he’s going to make the right choice.

I just hope we have all made the right one...

“Angel, are you fucking listening!” Spike snaps at me from the doorway. “Weasley and that green pillock are in the car waiting!”

“I’m coming, Sire,” I answer, giving Spike a sly smile. Okay, I’m trying to get back into his good graces. I need his help and assistance in this adventure. Who knows what this Pylea, Lorne’s dimension is like.

“He ain’t coming, you know,” Spike tells me.

I understand that he’s talking about Gunn, but I can hope.

“*I* don’t even know why we’re bloody doing this,” my sire mumbles under his breath.

“Spike, Cordelia is...”

“Good grief, don’t start again with the bloody sob story, Childe!” Spike growls. I know he’s far from happy with this situation. He hates me going into the unknown, especially when it’s for just a human as he puts it. “You just damn well owe me one, pet - and don’t ever damn well forget it!” he answers back and storms out of the office.

I sigh and grab my coat. This is going to be so much fun!

Spike’s POV:

I can’t see why I’ve gotta bloody do this! It’s just a damn human. Angel can just find another pet to cling to. Why does it have to be mouthy Cordelia? Bint doesn’t even know the meaning of tact, or good taste for that matter. But nooo, Angel has to go and get all bloody protective over her. Thinks of her like his little sister. Oh, save me from ensoul-ed Childer! Never *ever* going to have another Childe I can tell you that! Hmmm... then again I don’t think Angel would share. I certainly wouldn’t share him!

I look over to my childe sitting in the driver’s seat of the black Plymouth. His face is a mask of apprehension and fear. Usually, he acts so stoic and broody but now he’s all... I don’t know. It’s like he’s turned into a mother hen or something! I threatened to beat him bloody and he still wanted to save Cordelia. He put her before me! Humph!

“So this is it then?” I sneer at the green chap next to me.

“Yeah,” he answers, “I got this from a good source...”

“Huh! More like a fairytale source. You holding something back greenie. I don’t like ya,” I growl at him, earning myself a disapproving glare from Angel. Who does he think he is? I’m the Sire here.

“So Paramount Studios, this is the hot spot,” Angel states, trying to keep the peace. “Well, we’d better get started!” He smiles over to me, trying to tell me to please be civil to everyone. Ha, he’s hoping!

“You’ve got the book?” Angel asks Wesley sitting next to him. Wes grins and holds it up.

Give me strength! I think he’s actually looking forward to this.

“Good. Hold that puppy tight, okay? Bad enough I gotta cross over. Last thing I wanna do is be stuck on the other side, waiting for a mystical locksmith,” The green pillock babbles to Wesley.

I roll my eyes. If everyone saw bloody sense we wouldn’t be in this situation! It’s the stupid bint’s entire fault! If she hadn’t gotten herself sucked into the damn portal, I wouldn’t be here but at home! All nice and warm wrapped around my childe’s body as I slowly fuck him. Oh god, why couldn’t I be at home!

“All right, then. I suppose we should probably begin...” Wesley opens the book and starts looking for the correct passage.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I can hear the others talking. At this moment however, I can’t respond because I’m fucking scared stiff. I don’t wanna go! I don’t want to have my atoms scrambled through some bloody inter-dimensional portal!

“Ah, suck it up, English.”

“Eeek!” I cry.

Stupid black guy! About gave me a bloody heart attack. Hey, why’s everyone looking at me funny?

I sigh as they all get sentimental about the fact Angel left him a message and he couldn’t let his friends go off in danger on their own. Load of sloppy human crap!

“Well, we’d better be off!” Wesley exclaims, opening his book again.

I swallow nervously.

“Sire?” I almost miss Angel’s soft concerned voice. “Are you okay?” He’s looking at me very strangely. “You look a little well... paler than usual.”

Everyone turns to stare at me. Hey, I am not afraid! I’m the big bad! I’m not scared about anything!

Oh god, we’re going to die!

“Everyone set?” Wesley asks joyously.

Gunn jumps in beside Wesley, and I clutch the back of the seat with desperate hands. Angel gives me another quick glance, and a flash of that 100-watt smile. Nope, still scared shitless.


Right. Here goes. Everything will be fine... Okay!

Wesley starts to chant, "Krv Drpglr pwlz chkwrt strplmt dwghzn prqlrzn lffrmtplzt"!

The portal starts to open before the car. All swirling colours of purples and pinks. Really sickly looking.

“Cool.” Gunn states awed at the sight.

“Spike, are you sure you’re okay?” Angel enquires again after a beat. He’s got those puppy dogs eyes staring right into my soul... demon.

“Fine,” I growl as he starts the engine. I grab my seat belt along with everyone else. Mine rips a little with my desperation. I wonder if Greenie will swap seats?

“Okay, gentlemen - take a good look around.”

Oh good grief, Angel - SHUT UP!

“Now say goodbye.”

I’m never coming home! I’m going to be Spiked mush inside this bloody car forever! My mind screams as Angel revs the engine.

“Hey Spike, everything will work out fine,” Angel comforts me, shouting over the sound of the engine. “Look at it this way; what’s the worse that could happen...”

Suddenly, he hits the gas and we roar off into the glowing, swirling portal. With a bright flash of white light, my world is gone and my body burns... Oh shit! This is *so* not good!

Angel's POV ~

Sunlight! Oh, God, sunlight! I didn't even think that we would come out during the day. "The sun!" I yell. "Daylight. Quick. Hand us a blanket. Hand us a blanket or we're gonna catch on fire!" And then it hits me. I'm not burning. I'm not even uncomfortable. I look at the sky. It's brilliantly blue, like I haven't seen since the gem of Amarra fiasco. "Why am I not on fire?"

I don't get an answer, and when I look down I see why. There is a monster crouched on the seat beside me. It has blue-green skin with scaly bumps and horns ringing its face. It is looking directly at me. My staff takes advantage of it totally ignoring them to jump out of the car and run for it. I back across the seat as quickly as I can and jump out too.

The creature follows me, growling low in its throat. "Nice monster," I say soothingly, backing away slowly. Unfortunately, my foot hits a root and I land flat on my back. The creature pounces, holding me down with big clawed paws. And then it nuzzles my throat.

I gasp in surprise, staying perfectly still, certain it is about to rip my head off, but it doesn't. It nuzzles me again, and I can feel its rough skin. Then it lowers its head and rubs against my crotch. It starts to make this purr, and the lightbulb ignites in my mind. It's wearing clothes. Spike's clothes.

I raise one shaking hand to touch its head. "Spike," I whisper, still unable to believe it, and it looks up at me.

Just then I catch Gunn out of the corner of my eye. He has a heavy stick raised to brain the creature. "Gunn! Don't!" I shout a moment too late, and the branch connects.

I expect Spike to be knocked senseless, but this transformation has apparently added to his strength, as well, and he turns on Gunn with a snarl. "Spike, no!" I shout as he leaps towards the human, but Spike yelps and collapses in a heap, whining in pain.

Gunn is staring. "What the hell?"

I kneel beside the creature that, amazingly, appears to be my Sire, and stroke his head gently. "It's the chip," I say. "This is Spike."

The others surround us and stare down at him. "Amazing," Wesley says. "He must have reverted to pure demon form in this dimension."

"Of course," Lorne agrees. "I should have realized. No vampires in Pylea."

I look up at them, still stroking Spike's head. "What are we going to do with him?" I say.

Wesley shrugs. “I suppose we’ll have to bring him along,” he says. “I’ll see if I can’t find something in the car that we can use as a leash.”

I wince at the idea of leading Spike around like an oversized puppy, but this Spike doesn’t seem to be anything more than a simple animal. Maybe he won’t mind.

Wesley comes towards us with a length of chain, and Spike is immediately on his feet, growling. “It’s all right,” Wesley says soothingly, approaching Spike slowly. “That’s a good vampire. Let’s just slip this around your neck, and…”

But Spike is backing away from Wes quickly, snarling and barking. Gunn tries flanking him, saying, “I’ll move him your way, you slap the chain on him. Don’t worry. He can’t hurt us.”

I watch Spike continue to back up, his head rolling back and forth. He knows just enough to figure out they’re trying to collar him, but not enough to understand why, and he’s cornered, frightened. I can’t bear to watch him like this.

“Don’t,” I say, putting myself between Spike and the humans. He seems to calm immediately, although he still watches Gunn and Wesley warily. “I’ll take care of this,” I say. Wesley holds the chains out to me, but I wave him away.

“Only if there’s no other option,” I say. Then I feel Spike’s rough face rubbing against my ass, the little horns ringing it poking through my slacks. I’m shocked and half-turn, pushing his head away from me. “No,” I say sharply, and Spike gives a low growl and an expression that I swear means “yes.”

“Maybe it’s better if I do this… privately,” I say, making for a clump of trees that will obscure us from the others’ view. Spike is right at my heels.

“Yes, I think it is,” Wesley says faintly. “Don’t worry, we’ll conceal the car…”

Once out of sight, I kneel down to look Spike in the eyes and start to stroke his face. He quiets down, and lets me. I shudder. Is that what we look like? Without the human body, I mean? The eyes are his, his vampire eyes, I can see that. I’ve looked into them often enough. But there isn’t any humanity in them at all. His skin is hard, reptilian, and little horns ring his face. His mouth opens and a tongue that seems impossibly long licks my hand, actually encircles my wrist, and I shudder again.

No, I have to get past this. Yes, if I saw this thing in a sewer back home I’d kill it, but this is Spike. My Sire, Spike. And when we get back to our own dimension he will be again, so right now I have to protect him.

“Spike, listen to me,” I say, and he actually looks at me like he understands a little of what I’m saying. Or trying to, anyway. “I know you’re scared, and you don’t understand what’s going on, but you have to listen to me. I’ll take care of you, okay? Can you understand me? Just stay close to me, and…”

And then I’m on my back again. Spike is holding me down with his paws and rubbing my crotch with his face, again, too. I arch my back trying to get away, and push him away with the flat of my palm. “Spike, no,” I say, and he bares his teeth at me, snarling.

That definitely means yes.

Still holding me down with one paw, he uses the other one to rip his human clothes off. They are ribbons before I even see the movement, and then I see his entire demon body. Oh, God. That reptile skin covers every part of him, smoother on his chest and abdomen, but still a tough green hide. His cock, too, is green, and ringed with protuberances that give it the appearance of a pineapple skin. And it is enormous, easily as large as his forearm when he was in human form. I feel faint at the thought of that monstrous thing going inside me, but I’m pretty sure that’s Spike’s plan.

He hunches over me and I can see there are ridges on his back, as well, and Jesus, Mary, and Holy Saint Joseph, he has a tail! An actual tail! For some reason this alarms me most of all, and I begin to struggle in earnest. “Spike, don’t, please,” I beg, knowing in this state he can’t understand me and will most likely rape me with that leviathan any second!

But something makes him stop, and he moves his face up to my own. He nuzzles my throat, and I feel that long forked tongue slide over his mark there. I groan. Apparently even in this form my body still responds to him. “Spike,” I hiss through gritted teeth. “Please… Stop…”

He makes a sound that sounds uncannily like his low chuckle and moves back to the front of my trousers. With more delicacy that I would have imagined possible in this crude form, he undoes the fastenings and eases them down over my hips, exposing me to the sun and air. He wraps his tongue, that amazing tongue, around my shaft and squeezes. I am hard in seconds, in spite of myself, and then he is licking all over, every sensitive bit of me, with that *tongue.*

Dear God, if I thought he had a talented mouth as a human, then call me an ignorant fool, because this is so much better: longer, stronger, and infinitely more flexible. It presses inside me, and he licks, by all of the saints, *licks* that sensitive bundle of nerves inside me, lapping and teasing until I am a whimpering, quivering mess. It takes all of ten seconds.

He withdraws and in spite of myself I make a cry of disappointment. And then in another movement too quick for my eyes he’s flipped me over and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. I brace myself, and then feel his tongue stroking my balls, up to my ass, and inside me again. And then one huge paw drops onto each of my shoulders and I bury my head in my arms, because this is going to hurt.

My nose is suddenly filled with the scent of blood... and it isn’t mine. It’s Spike’s. Thank god, he’s still got some intelligence left. Still, the size of that... that thing!

“Sire... Please...” I moan in desperation as his clawed hands clutch me to him. I feel his weight descend upon my back, the pressure of his immense tool grazing against my buttocks.

I whimper suddenly as I feel teeth on the back of my neck, and there is stillness. I groan softly as the pressure of his fangs around my nape increases, but there is no more movement. I’m totally confused by this action. Is Spike going to stop? Doesn’t he want me? That thought shocks my sensibilities. I don’t want that thing inside me, but this is Spike. My sire. My lover.

The pressure increases as my body reacts on the most primeval of levels. I whine. The whine builds up from the pit of my stomach, rumbling through my chest, and escapes with a high pitched tone out of my mouth. As if this is his signal, Spike’s demon form lurches forward.

I scream.

Spike’s long horned cock stabs forward and parts my tender anus painfully. I howl as my delicate tissues are torn by his demon’s length. Pain flares and burns deep inside. Will it ever stop?! Finally, his penis is buried deep inside me and my demon faced sire stills.

“Sire!” I cry. My body trembles at the pure agony of his invasion. I feel as though my insides are being torn apart. He doesn’t move and I think he’s allowing me to get used to his size. Used to it! I want it out... now! I try to crawl forward but those teeth around the back of my throat tighten and my sire snarls his disapproval.

“Please, Spike! It hurts!!” I exclaim, the deep whine distorting my voice.

Suddenly, to my utter surprise, my sire begins to purr. He’s just lying there on top of me. His cock deep inside, his teeth at my throat and his clawed hands gripping my body to his. I feel a flutter of his tail rubbing against my own cock, but apart from this he does nothing more.

Then like a bolt out of the blue, I understand. Spike, my strong, beloved sire is scarred shitless. I felt his fear in the car coming here. It was like a throbbing deep inside my head, but I tried to ignore it, and get on with the task at hand. Spike was terrified of coming here, of something happening to him... to me. That fear has been transmitted to his full vampire animal state. He’s buried himself in something familiar and homely. Namely, me. I’m his childe, his blood, and his lover. I smell of him. I taste of him. I feel as him. Even in this state he recognises the relationship between us. I am his Childe and that is all he knows. I am here to offer comfort and support to my sire. To his demon’s eyes that is my place in the world. Spike’s partially offered equality is unknown and incomprehensible to him. I am his and that’s the end of the story.

I sigh, and Spike just keeps on purring. His clawed hands start to push up my shirt and T-shirt, making his way around my chest to manipulate my nipples. I groan softly at the tender touch, the sharp talons scrapping against the hardening areole.

“Spike, it’s okay. We’re fine...” I start, trying to get him to calm down and relax.

Spike suddenly starts to growl into my ear. I don’t think he likes the sound of my human voice. Great! I’m not a vampire in this dimension - well, not entirely it seems. I didn’t change form when we arrived. I wonder what I am here? No, I need to think about Spike at this moment. And get this thing out of me as quickly as possible!

Okay, I’ll try something else. I start to purr. Spike instantly calms, and removes his fangs from around my neck. I sigh as the pressure of my sire’s dominance is released, and reacts by pressing up into his embrace. My sire starts to lick at my back, his hands pushing my clothing further up so he can get his tongue to my naked skin. Very slowly, continuing my purring, I start to push Spike back. He complies with me until; I have him in an upright position with me basically in his lap. I rip my shirt up over my head and off. Spike purrs louder in appreciation as his wandering hands increase their tantalising caresses upon my skin.

“Spike...” I purr, my voice deformed, “my sire. I am your childe. Your creation. I am yours.” I continue to mumble these words listening to Spike purrs deepen into contentment.

Now about my other problem. Spike’s arm-sized length, which is currently buried deep inside me. Now if he’s going to cum then it’s going to be on my terms. I’ve positioned him so I can control this. The pain in my backside is lessening; in fact it’s starting to feel pretty damn good. I’m filled... more now than ever. Spike completes me, more now than ever.

Very so slowly I spread my knees to give myself some leverage and start to lift up. Spike gives a sound that is almost a sigh. His arms tighten around me and I feel his fanged teeth sink to my shoulder. I moan deeply with his second invasion as I slowly lift myself up. I shudder as his immense sized tool slides out, and then just before his cock head pops out, I thrust back down again. That feeling of completeness returns as he fills me, forcibly brushing against my prostrate as he does. I don’t think this session is going to last long.

Now my body has past the residual pain, my cock has hardened to extreme proportions. Spike’s new tail has this annoying habit of flicking against the head. As I continue my slow, controlled thrusting, one of Spikes paws moves down and encircles my cock. I purr even louder as the roughly scaled hand starts to stroke me.

“Sire...” I moan again, “I’m yours... your childe.” The soft sounds of my devotion to him seem to be getting me the desired effect. Spike’s touches become gentler. He still bites and nips at my back and shoulders, drawing a drop of blood and then moving on. His touches are driving me to the edge, and I feel that large cock inside me start to throb in a pleasant dance.

I know that Spike is coming soon, his purrs turn to rough growling and his hands tighten around my body. I feel his horned face rub fiercely into my back. Abruptly, his head moves up to my neck, and I scream in release as Spike’s fangs sink into my scar. Seconds later, my sire follows into bliss, his cock filling me to overflowing.

I collapse on top of the green demon as his strong arms hold me tight.

*Mine*

I look around and turn to Spike. I don’t think he actually spoke, but I could have sworn I heard him. Heard him calling me - his. Which of course I am, but don’t willingly accept.

“I’m your childe, Spike,” I tell him softly, questioning if he can understand me in this state. “I’ll be with you always, you don’t have to fear or protect me. You’re safe... okay?” I stroke his blond hair. I laugh softly at the sight of his bedraggled locks; his once precise cut is lost to long waves of blondish brown hair. I touch the tips of his horns, they are strange - sharp but feeling supple and alive at the same time. Spike must like me caressing his horns, because his eyes close and he leans into my hand.

“We have to go now, Sire. We need to find Cordelia and then we can go home. Okay?” I talk to him as if he can understand and slowly get to my feet. I wince at the residual pain in my posterior, but I can already tell it has started to heal. I guess I’m at least still a little bit vampire. I pick up my discarded shirt and T-shirt, pulling them over my head.

Out of the blue, Spike snarls behind me. I still and then jump as his claws touch my ass. Then I feel the touch of that tongue again.

“Spike!” I yelp. That oh so amazing tongue is back to working its magic. Spike starts to clean the mess he’s created, licking away my blood and his cum. I shiver in his embrace, not in disgust this time but with the ultimate desire. I’ve got to say one thing about his fully demon form - I love his elongated tongue.

~*~*~*~

After I’ve climaxed again, this time from the endeavours of Spike’s marvelous tongue. I manage to convince my sire to wear the leash and lead him out into the open. I’m dreading what the others are going to say about his state. He is dressed only in his birthday suit; consisting of green reptilian skin, tail and encased cock. His clothing was beyond repair and well now, he’s fully naked. If only he wore underwear - or at least would allow me too.

Beyond the trees I spot the rest of the gang arguing at the side of what was once my car. Now it’s covered with large green foliage. I just hope they made sure it was all clean foliage. They have no idea how much valet services cost.

When Spike spots the humans standing around he’s instantly in protective mode. His body presses against mine, and he keeps taking deep whiffs of my new Spike cum smell. I hope he doesn’t do this all the time. I’m his childe yes, but not his property. Yet, his affection on this bestial level is almost... endearing. He sees me as his and his alone. I’ve always wondered if Spike would tire of me, and one day, leave. Yet this action alone makes me feel as though he wants me... that he needs to be with me as much as I need him.

I shake the distracting thoughts away. I never try to dissect our relationship, painful thoughts enter the equation then, and I start to brood.

As soon as my friends spot Spike and I coming over all talking stops. They gape at the sight of Spike; their mouths hanging open in shocked surprise.

“Err... I think demon boy has lost clothing. Angel?” Gunn stutters.

“He ripped them off,” I answer calmly. As I near the humans, Spike starts getting more and more flustered. To calm him; I reach down and gently start to pet his arm. Unfortunately, this has a two level effect. It is calming but at the same time arousing. Spike’s cock starts to emerge out of its protective sheath and his tail wraps around the top of my thigh.

“Angel... I would really appreciate if Spike... err, didn’t do that...” Wesley tells me, trying to look the other way.

I try to remove my hand, but Spike snarls loudly. I replace it to keep him calm.

“Wesley, I need to keep him calm. You suggest another way!” I answer back, the tone of my voice calm but the words harsh.

“We have a problem,” Lorne interrupts watching this performance with growing amusement. “We don’t have the book. We can’t find the book. We don’t think the book is in this dimension. We go find help from an old friend of mine. Okay! Can we go now because I really *really* hate being here?”

Lorne’s voice has increased to a crescendo, so I guess there had been a lot of arguing while I was busy with Spike. I go for the easy answer, and ask questions later.

“Okay then, lets go!” I tug on Spike’s arm and he happily follows behind me. His long tail caressing my backside.

Oh brother, this is going to be a long, *long* day!

We enter a village that looks like a movie set from Planet of the Apes and try to move quickly and unseen through the back alleys. Lorne has explained that humans in this dimension are little more than slaves, called “cows” by the demons who run things, and if they’d gotten Cordelia she was probably somewhere doing hard labor. I try not to imagine this too vividly.

We emerge across from what looks like the Pylean equivalent of a suburban split-level, where one of Lorne’s childhood friends resides. As he heads over alone, Spike becomes restless again, pushing against me. I think he’s trying to knock me down again. “Spike, not now,” I hiss, and he growls right back at me.

“Angel, do something with him,” Wesley says, sounding a little desperate.

I go down on one knee and put my arms around Spike’s neck. I whisper into his ear, “shush, sire, please.” He rubs his face against mine, and that long tongue snakes out to brush my cheek and ear. I shiver and tentatively touch the tip of my own tongue to the horns ringing Spike’s face. He purrs at that and I do it again.

Suddenly he jerks his head away from me to face the house and a moment later Lorne emerges. Another demon is right behind him, yelling, “traitor.”

Lorne goes by yelling himself for us to run, and we do. Spike stays right at my side, though I keep the makeshift leash wrapped around one hand just in case. The streets before us open onto a plaza of some kind, and suddenly we’re surrounded. We all throw ourselves into the fray, I even let Spike loose, but something is wrong.

Normally in this sort of situation I tap into my vampire nature, letting my instinct for violence give me the strength I need to defeat me enemies, but something happens this time. I feel dizzy, and the strength goes out of my limbs. I stagger back, narrowly avoiding one of the demon soldier’s clubs, only barely catching myself on the fountain. Instantly, Spike is at my side, his fangs bared and a bestial roar emerging from his throat. With one swipe of those massive paws he knocks down three of the demons surrounding us, ripping the throat of one open as he falls.

That gets everyone’s attention, and everything seems to freeze for just a second. Then the fight shifts. The strongest demons focus their efforts on Spike, and I hear him make an injured yelp as a club connects with his skull. More blows rain down on his body, making muffled thuds as they fall, and I can smell his blood.

“Stop,” I shout, throwing my arms around Spike’s neck and pulling him out of the way of a sword. “Stop! We surrender!”

I hear Gunn’s voice behind me. “We what?!”

“We have to,” I say. “There’s too many.”

I heard my comrades’ swords clatter to the ground as they raise their hands.

~*~*~*~

They bring chains to shackle us, and even though I allow myself to be bound willingly, hoping it will calm my sire, I must watch helplessly as the soldiers beat him into unconsciousness in order to chain him. He only begins to wake when we are tossed into a prison cell awaiting sentencing by whoever is in charge. I stroke Spike’s face as well as I can.

He comes awake with a low growl and shakes his head, looking very much like his hung-over human self, and I can’t help but smile at this sign that my Spike is in there somewhere. He discovers the chains right away and struggles against them for several minutes until finally giving up in frustration.

We both stand and shuffle over to Gunn and Wesley. “I can’t believe you gave up,” Gunn complains. “I almost had them.”

I shake my head. “I didn’t,” I admit. “Something happened to me back there. I felt… weak, dizzy. I still do a little.”


“It’s this place,” Wesley says. “We don’t belong here. It’s going to affect us all. I mean, look at Spike. We have to find a way home if we don’t want to get worse.”

“Unless they kill us all,” Gunn says. “That would take care of all our problems.”

Wesley looks very unhappy at this prospect. “I wonder how Lorne is doing,” he says.

Just then I hear voices out in the corridor. I shush the others and listen. “It’s two guards,” I say quietly. “They’re talking about a girl who has visions. He says they tested her, and…” My heart breaks as I hear what they say, and I swallow before I repeat it. “They say she screamed.” I almost miss what they saw next, but then I realize it’s about us.

“They’re taking us to the castle to be sentenced,” I say, then I hear footsteps. “They’re coming.” We all back away from the door.

Guards surround us and lead us down the hall, and a plan starts to form in my head. “Be ready,” I whisper under my breath, hoping I’m not overheard.

We’re taken to an antechamber where Lorne joins us. We only have a moment to quickly exchange the little we’ve learned before the demon constable orders us not to speak.

I glance down at Spike, willing him silently not to make a scene, but somehow he grasps the gravity of the situation and is still. In fact, he looks quite frightened. I long to be able to fall to my knees beside him, to caress and reassure him, but there will be none of that.

The constable begins to list the charges against us, especially Lorne, and the most likely outcome, that is, our lingering deaths. I can hear Spike’s almost sub-vocal whine of fear, and his tail (the only limb not confined) wraps tightly around my calf.

The constable announces some big shot is about to pass sentence on us, and the doors to that room open. I realize that if we are to have any chance at all, this is it. Under my breath, hoping that the others can hear me, I begin to count. At three we leap at the guards, a desperate attack that they quickly quell, chained as we are, but we have to try something. I hear Spike yelp in pain again as something heavy connects with his body, and then there is silence.

I keep my head down, expecting it to be lopped off any second, when I hear a feminine clearing of the throat. I look up.

There, sitting on a throne, wearing a crown and very little else, sits Cordelia, her thousand mega-watt smile firmly in place. “Hi guys,” she says.

I can actually feel the earth tilting under me, but maybe that’s just the affect of the strange weakness that has been coming over me. I stare at Cordy, and am reminded of the insult frequently hurled her way- Princess. But she really is a princess, bejeweled and radiant, though how she came to be here when we’re supposed to be rescuing her from a fate worse than death, I have no idea.

She takes her time getting the soldiers to release us, and it’s clear they don’t want to, but she does appear to be in charge here, amazingly enough.

The moment our chains are gone, Spike barrels into me, knocking me down again and burrowing his head against my throat. I stroke him gently, relieved that we didn’t both die, while the other three head for the food. I don’t blame them, and wish we had some blood. Maybe Cordy can order us some.

“Nice dog,” Cordy says above us. “What’d he do? Follow you home?”

I disentangle myself, and Spike heads over to the guys to get some snacks for himself. I smile again- that’s Spike alright. Considering he doesn’t actually digest anything but blood, he spends a lot of time eating other things.

Cordelia makes an exclamation of disgust. “Get that thing away from the food,” she says.

“Cordelia, wait.” I take her arm. “That’s not a dog,” I explain, “it’s Spike.”


She squints at him in clear disbelief. “*That’s* Spike? You mean, cheekbones-to-die-for, hot-sexy-body, everybody-wants-me-Spike is now a… a… whatever that thing is?” She shakes her head. “Well, it’s not like it isn’t appropriate.”

“It’s something about this dimension,” I say. “I think we’re able to see what the demon inside him really looks like here.”

As if aware we’re discussing him, Spike returns to my side. He nuzzles as my crotch, and I can smell the musk of his arousal rising. Against my will my body reacts to him, and I can feel my length hardening under his movements. I try to ignore it.

“Are you okay?” I ask Cordelia. “Did they hurt you?”

She shrugs, trying to look casual. “Well, they jabbed me with hot pokers,” she says off-handedly, “but then they made me a Princess, so…”

This gets the boys’ attention. “Did you have a vision?” Lorne asks.

They all start talking, and Spike starts pushing and manoeuvring me backwards into an adjoining chamber. I can see a low bed piled with cushions. Of course. This Spike has even more of a one-track mind than the human version, if that’s possible. I wonder if we can get enough privacy so I can just get Spike past this and get back to business when we pass a dressing table and I see something I haven’t seen in a long time, something I expect *not* to see, in fact.

Within a looking glass, I see my reflection.

It’s pretty much as I remember it, although my hair is a wreck from my trip through the portal, and I try to smooth it down, to no avail. Spike has an expression on his face very much like he’s laughing at me, then he takes the glass to look at himself.

I expect him to be frightened, or at least alarmed, but he isn’t. Instead he seems delighted to see himself, and continues the laughing expression as he examines his reflection another moment. Then he puts the mirror down and pounces on me, knocking me back onto the bed. I’m still not up to speed, and haven’t the strength to push him off.

Wesley, ever the discreet one, nonchalantly undoes the tie on one of the room’s curtains, releasing it to obscure Spike and me from the others’ view, and I close my eyes for a moment. Spike clearly wants to fuck me again, but the thought of him doing so with my human staff mere feet and one curtain away kills any excitement for me. Still, in this form he can’t understand any of this, he only understands the basic demon relationship: I am his childe, and I exist to bring him pleasure. I need to work fast.

“Spike,” I say in a reasonable tone as I stroke his face. “Please, just sit back. I’ll take care of you.”

I’m not sure he understands me, but with an odd expression, he sits back on his heels. I take a deep breath and begin kissing his face and throat. His skin is rough under my mouth, though not unpleasant, and he has a raw, animal scent which is actually very attractive. I close my eyes again and try to imagine him as I know him best, that smooth white skin that feels like marble swathed in silk, and I feel his paws on my shoulders.

I move down his body, over his throat and stomach until I feel his cock rubbing against my cheek. He makes a delighted little growl that for some reason makes me shiver. I tell myself it’s an involuntary reaction to our shared blood bond, and brace myself.

His cock is far too large to take in fully, so I whisper, “please hold still,” and close my mouth over the tip. My entire mouth is filled, and the rough skin rubs the delicate tissue inside, bringing blood to the surface. I spend a second considering how insane I am to be trying this; if he thrusts inside he could easily break my jaw. If I’m lucky, he’ll only break my jaw, but he seems content to sit still and let me work on him.

I suck as best I can. I feel his paws kneading my back and shoulders like an oversized cat, his tail ghosts over my arm. He keeps making that little growl, too, which is encouraging, and I run my tongue over the slit in the top of his cock.

Without warning, he comes in a copious rush, and I jerk my head away, unable to contain it. He is hooting and moaning as he rides the orgasm out, and I roll back, suddenly feeling very dizzy, as I did in the marketplace.

Spike wipes himself clean with one of the silk sheets and tosses it on the floor, and I briefly remind myself to get it out of the way before Cordy finds it and goes thermo-nuclear. Spike stands on all fours above me, and I lift my hand weakly to stroke his face once more. His eyes, though the bestial gold of our vampire faces, seem filled with concern, and he makes a low, crooning moan, and nuzzles and licks my face. Even though I’m reminded of a mother bear with her cub, I am strangely comforted, and my head starts to clear.

Shakily I get to my feet and kick the soiled sheet under the bed. Spike is close to my side, not quite touching, and watching me carefully, as though to catch me if I fall. I have to admit, it doesn’t seem like such an unlikely thing, and I rest one hand on his wide back.

Outside, I can hear the discussion wrapping up, and Wesley outlining a course of action. I smooth my hair down again, and join them.

Beyond in the throne room, the group are discussing the need to find a book on this side of the portal. A copy of the one that was accidentally left behind in our dimension. The book *I* wasn’t holding. Wesley assumes that there would be one in this dimension since people have crossed through into our world. The next logical step would be to find it. Cordy believes that she is the key - since she’s the princess and all, and would just order them to hand over the book. Cordy informs Wesley that these ‘trombonal’ guys have lots books. I assume they are called something completely different.

Hmmm...does my hair really stick up like this?

I can’t help but stare at my face in the mirror. I’ve never seen my reflection in so long that it’s hard to remember what I look like. Yes, I’ve seen photos, but they are nothing like the true image a mirror gives you. There was also that time when I became human, but now that seems like a fairy tale to me. Even though it was but a year ago, it has become so distant. So much has happened since then. I’m not that human anymore. Nor am I the vampire I was before...

“ANGEL!” Cordelia screams my name across the throne room, while everyone stands around staring at me. They are looking at me as if I’m supposed to be doing something.

“What?” I mumble. I hate it when they gawk at me.

From my side I hear a soft sniggering snuffle from Spike. Even he’s finding it funny. His long demon tail wraps itself around my thigh and rubs gently. Not again, Spike! I scream inside my head. I’ve only just finished sorting his last problem out. He moves closer and starts to lick my hand, and gently nips at my fingers.

“Also we need clothing!” Cordelia exclaims, and I realise I’m missing the conversation again.

My attention keeps drifting over to Spike. He’s just so strange and different in this form. Yet, I can tell he’s Spike, and that I still love him. Even if he is a green horned, scaly demon. Though, I hope he’s back to normal when we do get home. There is no way I’m taking him out for dinner looking like this. People might mistake him as my pet or something else really embarrassing.

“Why?” I ask, looking down at my slightly dusty clothing.

“Not you! Him!” she cries pointing at Spike.

Spike snarls lightly and starts to paw my ass again. He shifts his body around to the back of mine, and I think... I think he’s hiding from Cordelia!

“I’d like to see you try,” I answer good humouredly. Spike got rid of his clothing as quickly as he could when we arrived. I doubt even the Queen of Sunnydale could even force more on him.

Cordelia huffs and stalks over to Spike who gives a loud screeching noise. Not of fear, but in aggravation. It’s like he‘s saying - “I don’t want clothing on, I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if you try” - kinda thing. He scoots around me again, making sure I’m between him and Cordelia. Thanks very much, Spike!

“Be a good little demon for Cordelia,” Cordy coos softly, holding out a piece of sheeting.

Spike screeches again, pulling me back with him. I yelp as his sharp nails dig into the soft skin of my hips.

“Look! Just leave him be,” Wesley shouts at the three of us. He rolls his eyes at the childish behaviour, looking like an aggravated parent. “Now Angel, stop playing with Spike and go with Lorne. Try and find out if there has been any other portal activity. Also track down his cousin, Landok. We will stay here and find the books. Hopefully, this way we’ll find a way home quicker by splitting up. *And* we poor humans won’t have to stare at a naked and hormonally driven Spike.”

Oh, so they have noticed that huge erect cock, too.

Spike replies with a quick snarl, while avoiding Cordelia’s grabbing fingers. Lorne starts moaning about not wanting to see his family. While, I... Well, I’m not so sure about this hair deal. Should it be standing up like this? Maybe I need some highlights.

“Angel, Lorne, GO!” Wesley screams. I look around to see Cordelia pinning Spike to the wall while trying to wrap the sheet around his hips. He tears and tugs at the material as she attempts to tie it. Suddenly, as Wesley shouts she jumps back, Spike triumphantly rips away the offending material. I told her he’d never wear it. Anyhow, I’ve kinda gotten used to watching his naked bestial body. It’s some ways it’s very... beautiful. It sings to the demon part of me that still lurks beneath the surface.

The journey to Lorne’s family dwelling was quite peaceful and relaxing. Outside of the castle, my head clears and the ache from my dizzy spells lessens. Spike seems much happier outside in the open countryside, too. Watching his antics as soon as we left the castle amused Lorne and me. Really rolling around in the grass is not my kind of thing but Spike enjoyed it. Then of course he had to get a little flustered and start to paw me again. It’s hard walking when there is a tail constantly rubbing at your crotch.

Lorne’s family owns a large farm, and we arrive to find them involved in some kind of horseplay outside the main dwelling. One of them quickly approaches us and Lorne sighs in resignation. I smell a little fear and apprehension arise from my demon friend and even Spike nuzzles his leg. I guess he really does loathe his family. I can understand that. I know what it is like to come from a tough family background. Damn, I’m so glad I have Spike. He’s my family now, and I wouldn’t ever give him up for anything. He’s mine and I’m his, forever.

A large demon waddles over, and unlike any others of Lorne’s race I’ve seen this one sports a full beard. I assume it’s Lorne’s father.

"Guess whose back," Lorne proclaims with false happiness.


"Krevlorneswath? - Can it be true? I've often prayed that I might look again upon your face,” the bearded one asks.

"Well, you're in luck then,” answers Lorne, with his grin fading.

Suddenly, the other demon spits in Lorne’s face. Spike snarls loudly, but I gently calm him by pulling him back by the chain and pressing him against me. This is a family matter and not our business. Until it becomes bloody that is. He comes with me a couple of steps back and nuzzles his face into my stomach.


"You have shamed our clan and betrayed your kind!”


"Thanks, mom." Lorne replies, wiping away the spit.

MOM! This is Lorne’s mother? Oh my god... I bite my lip in desperation. I can’t laugh. I just can’t. Lorne and his mother start arguing and she gets this other Demon dancing around in the background. I snort softly and rouse Spike from his nuzzling. He seems to take this as permission to do more and starts unfastening my shirt. I try to push his hands away, but it’s damn hard. I’m trying not to laugh and Spike’s getting horny.

Oh, I like the way he smells. It’s so much stronger now than when he was in human form. I smell his desire and need. I can scent that he wants inside me so badly. I am his childe...

"Now take your cow and get off my lawn!" Lorne’s mother starts to shout, but is interrupted by another large demon.

"That is no cow." Landok appears through the wood growth and charges over to me. He claps me on the shoulder and gives me a fierce hug.

Spike snarls loudly and positions himself between Landok and me. I guess that even the Spike-beast remembers who this is, and the fact he didn’t like him in our dimension. I noticed how Spike hated to have the green demon even look at me back in LA. He won’t say anything, but I saw the jealousy in his eyes. He hates to have anyone pay attention to me like Landok does.

“My friend! It is good to see you again. I would have perished in your strange world were it not for your bravery," Landok proclaims, slapping my back again. Ow...

Spike growls and rubs himself against my leg. If I could, I would be blushing; I hate it when people do this. It’s so embarrassing. It’s what I do... help people. I don’t... Oh god, Spike! Stop it!

I look down and notice that Spike is becoming erect again. His body rubs against my leg while his paws caress my ass. Then that misbehaved tail starts to stroke my chest.

“And what is this?” Landok asks, looking down at my green scaled sire. “My, what a handsome beast.” He tries to pet Spike’s head but I quickly stand back. Spike of course moves with me because he doesn't want to stop humping my leg.

“Err... It’s Spike. This dimension brought out the vampire demon within him,” I answer. I rub my hand over Spike’s scaled shoulder and hold him close. Okay, when did I get possessive?


"You know Krevlorneswath's cow?" asks Lorne’s mother

"He's Angel! The brave and noble Drokken killer," Landok shouts out to the rest of the family.

All of Lorne's relatives come running over to us to have a good gawp at me. At this moment all I want to do is go hide behind the nearest tree. Now, Landok starts telling them about how brave I am, and oh no! Lorne’s mother gets a demon called Numfar to do the dance of honour.

Hey, what’s this? Get off my coat. Spike starts growling as Lorne’s relatives shove him away, and strip me of my coat. They put a cloak of skins upon my shoulders and a bead necklace around my neck. I look at Lorne in desperation - big necklaces are just not my thing. He just shrugs his shoulders and starts to ask about the portals again.

"Come! You will be our guest of honour at the village feast. There you shall tell the tale of your bravery and courage against the vicious Drokken," Landok announces while dragging me away.

I try and pull back, but Landok’s hand is firmly wrapped around my arm. Spike whines in frustration as he follows behind me. I look back with exasperation at Lorne who’s just standing there shaking his head. I hope Wesley and the others are getting on better than we are. I really want to go home.

Help!

~*~*~*~

Okay... the village feast isn’t so bad. There are trays upon trays of food and drink to amuse Spike. Me - I have to keep telling the story of killing the Drokken to everyone, again and again... It’s getting pretty boring and all I want to do is just spend time with Spike. I can’t get anyone to talk about the portals and nor can Lorne. All the villagers and children want to do is talk about my exploits in hunting and killing. It seems to be the major - and only - topic of the day.

When they want the story again, I make an excuse to get more mead. I just need to escape them. I quickly make my way into what passes as the local pub and hide out in the back room. I shiver at the thought of admiring eyes, and how they listen to my every word. They are making me more than nervous. It’s unnerving how they...

There is a soft foot at the door. Oh, please don’t be another Pylean begging for more tales. I stiffen as the other approaches, but before I turn around and say something, I feel a soft touch on my ass. I sigh as I realise it’s Spike. I turn around and look down into his large amused eyes. I wonder if he understands what is happening, or can he just smell my apprehension and discomfort at being forced into this position.

“Spike, I thought you were hungry,” I say quietly.

The Spike-beast licks his long fangs with that amazing tongue. I swear he’s leering at me. With one movement, he bounces over and nuzzles my crotch. I guess he is hungry after all - for me. This time, I don’t stop his forceful caress. His face rubs into my groin as his paws stroke at my butt-cheeks. That annoying tail flicks against my hair and I try to bat it away.

Spike growls at my actions, and pushes me back against the wall. With delft fingers he’s unzipping my slacks and pushing the offensive material aside. I’m hard - I was hard the second Spike started to touch me. I can’t help my body’s response to its Sire. Blood calls to blood. Lover calls to lover. The love we share makes this Childe/Sire bond so strong; stronger than anything I’ve ever experienced before.

I lean against the wall, and spread my legs a little. Spike’s not happy with this, so shoves my pants all the way down around my ankles. Now, he pushes my legs apart and places himself between them. I moan loudly with his first caress. Seeing those immense fangs so close to my erection is a little unsettling, but I’m desperate for him to touch me. My sire leans forward and licks the end of my penis. I sigh as his cool, wet tongue strokes me, and I experience that amazing length again. The demon tongue wraps around the width of my cock and he starts to tug at my skin.

I moan and growl, making a strange noise as the pain mixes with pleasure. He gives a few more tugs and then unwraps his tongue. I groan as he releases me and then I hear that strange little snuffle again. I swear he’s laughing at me.

The Spike-beast reaches up with one long clawed hand and wraps it around my cock. I yelp softly as the claws scrap at my tender skin, but I realise that Spike is being extra careful with me. Not for the first time I wonder what he sees when he looks at his childe. Does he observe some deformed, weak thing that he must protect? He must realise I don’t look like him. I don’t have his current strength. So why does he cling to me still? In the wild when a cub is weak and frail, the mother sometimes kills it. I am a liability to him. A human childe of a vampire demon. I can’t help him fight. I can’t do...

OH MY!

Spike realises my mind has wondered, and shoves his tongue all the way inside my anus. I whine softly and slide down the wall. He quickly flips me over onto my hands and knees, and starts to fuck me with his tongue.

“Sppppppiiiiiikkkkkkkkke” I whine. I can’t help but sound totally muliebral under my sire’s administrations. That clawed hand once again takes hold of my cock and tugs at me hard. His elongated tongue moves in and out of my rectum, making my blood burn with delight. Then he flicks the pointed end against my prostrate with each lunge forward. My body starts to tense as my orgasm beings to burn at the pit of my stomach. I half expect Spike to replace his tongue with his cock, but he makes no such move. He just keeps thrusting harder and deeper inside me.

“Please... oh... Spike... Sire...” I moan. My words just becoming a mixture of those four sounds. Some of them blur into one as my sire starts to me fuck with even more vigour. I think he wants me to cum on his tongue. I’m not complaining, it’s the most astounding sensation I’ve ever experienced. His tongue plays inside me, while his hand pumps my dick with vicious force. I feel my balls tighten, and my anus starts to contact around his fleshly length.

“Spike!” I scream as I feel the pick of fangs as he gives one final thrust. He sinks them deeply into the muscle of my anus and I howl in pleasure. My release follows immediately after as I cover his hand with my cum. Moments later, I collapse onto the floor unable to support myself any longer. I feel Spike’s weight on my legs while his tongue laps away my split blood. I shiver as I feel my cock respond again to his gentle caresses. I swear he’s going to be the death of me in this form. That was amazing and... Well, there aren’t words to describe how good it was. Now that was real demon sex!

Spike settles back on his haunches as I re-dress myself. He purrs happily as he cleans his hands of my cum, his eyes half closed in extreme pleasure. I have to grin; he reminds me of some kind of huge scaly cat who’s just been given a bowl of cream.

“Angel?! Oh, Drakken killer!”

Oh no... I groan as I hear Landok calling my name just outside the door. I bet they want more stories, but I’m so damn tired of repeating myself over and over again! I check my clothing, just making sure there is no sign of my previous activities with Spike, and go out to greet the large demon. Spike growls at him softly, but doesn’t seem so concerned about him as before. I guess Spike knows I’m his, well, he did just have his tongue up my backside.

“Ah Landok, Look I-I... err, really can’t tell this story again. Everyone is great and...”

“Oh no, my friend Angel. Your story telling has thrilled everyone!” he slaps me on the back and I choke. “No, it’s now time for the Bach-nal.” He grabs me by the front of the cape and shakes me, while laughing joyfully. “You Angel, shall swing the Crebbil! It’s a great honour.”

“Okay, and then the feast is over?” I query. Please, say yes. Say yes...

“Yes, my friend. This is the highlight of the whole night!” Landok takes my arm and guides me out of the Pub. I notice Lorne trying to call out to me, but I can talk to him later when I’ve finished this ceremony or whatever. I just want to go home, and if this helps us get information out of these tight-lipped demons, then so be it.

“Angel! Angel!” Lorne calls out.

I wave for him to wait for me as Landok guides me over into the centre of the square. He shouts out for everyone’s attention and telling them this Bach-nal is about to begin. Spike trots beside me, stands at my hip, and rubs his head into my leg again. Surely, he doesn’t want more sex?

There are shouts of ‘bring out the crebbil.’ And more frantic yelling from Lorne. I wish he’d just let me finish this and then I can talk to him! I’m standing in the centre on the square on a small raised dais, when a young girl is dragged out and stands beside me. Oh no! I hope this Crebbil isn’t some sort of Priest who is going to marry us. I’m already involved with someone. I have Spike, who is closer than any wife and...

“Huh?” Landok shoves a huge battle-axe into my hands. What the..?

The girl beside me is forced into a kneeling position before a stone block. Her head is pressed into the curved shape of the block so her neck is clearly presented.

This can’t be happening.

They want me to...

to...

Kill her?

I take a step back, staring at the girl and then the axe.

I can’t kill her!! I protect the innocent, not kill them. I don’t care if she is a criminal - she can reform! I won’t kill a defenceless mortal.

“I can’t!” I cry and shove the axe back into Landok’s hands. I back away, and fall off the dais in alarm. I don’t notice until after that Landok has shoved the axe into Spike’s clawed hands. I quickly get to my feet and turn back to the girl. There is Spike holding the damn axe.

My sire raises the axe into the air and for a second I fear he’s going to do it. His red eyes turn to look at me and he waits. Those eyes are asking me something. Asking if he should kill this girl. Time stops a moment.

Suddenly, I know what to do.

I run up and grab the axe from Spike. With a swift move I manage to shove Landok off the dais and he falls back into the crowd. I grab the girl and pull her to her feet. She whines in distress, and look around absolutely terrified of everything.

“It’s okay, I’ll help you,” I tell her quickly and she grabs hold of my arm. Spike snarls at the nearest demon that approaches us and I raise the axe.

A wave of dizziness passes over me and I stumble back. My sight darkens, and the axe almost slips from my fingers. Spike seems to sense my sudden weakness and growls loudly. He’s about to attack when out of the blue, Lorne starts to sing. The effect on the green demons is astounding. They fall to the ground clutching their ears and start to scream that it burns.

I make a run for it, mentally remind myself to thank Lorne later for saving my ass. I pull the young dark-haired girl behind me and make for a horse. I can’t run for long, whatever is affecting me in this dimension has made me too weak to fight. I jump up and hoist myself into the saddle. The girl turns around confused and petrified. I hold out my hand.

“Come on!” I shout at her. She immediately grabs my hand and I pull her up behind me. “Spike!” I shout at my Sire and he quickly bounds over to me. I turn the horse just as two guards in a chariot charge into the square. They head right over to the singing demon and hit him over the head with a mace. He collapses and the noise stops. It’s time to get the hell out of here. I dig my feet into the horse’s side, forcing him into a fast gallop. Thankfully, Spike’ demon form proves to be incredibly fast at running and he manages to keep pace beside us.

In seconds, we are out of the village and riding out into the wilds of the low mountain countryside. I force the horse to continue at a full gallop and I just hope we aren’t being followed. After a while, the horse starts to pant and huff so I slow him and bring us to a halt. Quickly checking around, I don’t notice anymore Guards so I give a hand down to the girl and then I slide off. Even Spike collapses onto the soft grass. We all need a rest.

“I don't think they followed us,” I tell the girl reassuringly. “We should probably stay on foot. In case they try to track us down.” I slap the horse to get it going, hoping that anyone tracking us will follow its hoofprints. I turn back to the girl and find her staring at me with a kind of hero-worshipping gaze I’ve gotten a little too familiar with. Uh oh.

“Handsome man,” she says softly. “Saved me from the monsters.”

I’m trying to think what to say to that when suddenly the girl says, “bye,” and runs off into the woods.

“Come on,” I say to Spike, and off we go after her.

We find her in a cave not far away. She doesn’t seem to notice us as we enter, and I exchange a puzzled glance with Spike. She’s wearing glasses, now, and is scribbling symbols on the wall of the cave with a rock. I walk towards her slowly, trying not to corner her. She’s mad, clearly, and I don’t want to frighten her too much.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me, “ I tell her. “I’d never hurt you…” She looks back at me, then resumes her frantic carving. “Do you want to talk to me?” I try to be encouraging, and Spike, thankfully, is silent.

“I can’t,” she says.

“Why won’t you?”

She starts talking quickly. "Because - you're not real. - Or I'm not real. *Somebody* here isn't real and I suspect it's you. So if you're not real, that means that my head came off back there and that I'm dead now. Dead. And with me being dead and you not being real I can hardly be expected to have some big conversation with you at the moment, because it's just a little too much pressure, alright?!"

I didn’t expect such a long statement out of her, and I’m a bit taken aback. I examine the writing on the walls. It looks familiar, like the writing in the book that got us here. “What’s that you’re doing?” I ask.

She looks at the writing as though she were actually surprised to see it there. “I think I saw it in a dream,” she says.

I continue to examine the cave. It seems to be well-established, everything in its place. “You’ve been here a long time,” I say.

“Always. Not always.”

On a rock is a little collection of trinkets, and one of them catches my eye. I pick it up. It’s a California driver’s license with the girl’s picture. The name says Winifred Burke.

The girl turns around and smiles at me. “I had a dream. I had a name,” she says.

“Winifred.” The name comes right out before I can stop it, and the girl, Winifred, I presume, comes over and takes the license from me. The pieces all fall together in my head. “You’re the girl from Cordy’s vision,” I say. “They called you Fred. You were studying to be a physicist.”

“That’s my dream,” she declares.

“You disappeared from a library in Los Angeles five years ago.”

She shakes her head as if trying to dismiss me. “Stop it,” she tells me.

“It’s not a dream, Fred,” I tell her. Oh, God, this place has unhinged her. She needs help.

“It’s not?” She seems surprised by this, too.

“No.”

“And my head’s still on?”

I push her glasses up the bridge of her nose and try to smile encouragingly. “Yeah.”

She smiles back. “You’re real?”

I nod, but this has the opposite effect that I intended, and she backs away shaking her head. "No. No, I don't want you to be real."

This doesn’t make sense to me. She may be too far gone, poor thing. "Why?"

She turns back to me, her fingers twisting together in agitation. "Because! You're nice, and you saved me. And bad things will happen to you here,” she says. “Bad things always happen here."

I need to get her back on stable ground, but I don’t know if I can do that here. I try to reassure her. “Nothing bad's gonna happen,” I say. “It's gonna be okay. We can take you out of here."


"We?"


I gesture towards Spike, who is watching us from the mouth of the cave. “Me and my friends,” I say. “Spike, there, and some others who are working at the castle. We're working on a way to get out of here. We can take you back."


This doesn’t seem to encourage her at all. "Can't get back,” she says. “There is no back."


"No, there is,” I tell her. “If we can open the portal...."


This gets her attention, and she comes closer to me. "The portal!” she says. “She fell through the portal!"


This is confusing me more. "Who did?"


"That other girl,” Fred says. “I couldn't save her. I was arrested. They got her. She's a slave. She'll die!"


I get it now. She must have seen Cordelia. "Oh. Cordy,” I say. “No, she's fine. They made her a princess."


I realize how this must sound when Fred looks down unhappily. "They... Really? - Oh. When I got here they... They didn't do that. - Well. That's nice for her."

I decide to change the subject. “This is Spike,” I say, gesturing for him to join us. He comes forward gingerly over the stone floor, watching Fred warily. I wonder how much he understands.

“I’ve never seen an animal like him before,” Fred says. “What is he?”

“He’s not an animal,” I say. “Back on earth, he doesn’t look like this. He’s a person. When we came through the portal, it changed him.”

Fred recoils, as though this might be a disease she could catch.

“It’s okay,” I say. “He won’t hurt you. Back home…” I try to find words to explain what Spike and I are to one another. “He loves me,” I say simply. “He loves me, and I love him. He would never hurt anyone I care about.”

She turns that hero-worshipping gaze on me again. Uh-oh.

“I think we ought to find my friends,” I say, and we leave he cave and hgead in the direction of the palace.

We haven’t gone far when we’re ambushed by several soldiers in full armor. I put myself between them and Fred as Spike, naturally, throws himself into the fray. But these are experienced warriors, and though he gets a few good hits in, I can see he’s badly outnumbered. I’m going to have to draw on my vampire powers. There isn’t any other choice. "Look,” I say to Fred. “You may see something that might frighten you, but I'm your friend, okay?"

She nods and I reach down to the dark part inside myself. I feel my face begin to change, as the demon visage is revealed, but something’s gone wrong. I feel incredible pain, and my control is being wrenched away from me. I scream, and then I know nothing more.

~+~+~+~+~

I come to, barely, half lying in water and in tremendous pain. I’m disoriented and it takes me a few minutes to register where I am, in Fred’s cave, and that Spike is with me. I begin to remember all that happened, but it’s like I’m remembering a film I saw long ago. I lost control of my transformation, and I… I attacked Gunn! He’s nearby! But Spike and Fred lured me away, and then dragged me back here. My skin feels like it’s on fire. It’s as bad as when Faith poisoned me. This can’t be good.

Spike is licking my face, making little hooting sounds. God, I hurt. And I feel so weak. I’m crying, but I can’t help it. Spike. Help me. I put my arms around his neck, clinging to him, wishing I could explain. My beautiful Sire, will I ever see your lovely face again?

Spike half-carries, half-drags me over to where Fred has some animal pelts thrown over a pile of hay, a sort of makeshift bed. He lays me down and begins to undo my clothes, but there is none of the desire of earlier; he is simply caring for me, his childe.

I’m still crying from the pain, and Spike gently licks my tears away, purring, trying to comfort me. Fred comes over to us and covers us with furs. Spike looks up at her with what looks like pleading in his eyes.

“He doesn’t understand,” I whisper.

“Shh,” Fred tells me. “You’re sick. You need to sleep now.”

“I don’t get sick,” I tell her. “If I’m this sick… I’m dying. It’s this dimension. Something’s happening to me.”

“Hush, now,” she whispers. “I’m here. I’ll take care of you.”

“Listen to me,” I say. “You have to take care of Spike. He… he doesn’t understand.” I swallow, and it feels like needles going down. “When you get home. And you will both get home, Fred. But when you do, tell Spike I loved him. Tell him his childe loved him very much.”

Distantly I hear Fred’s voice say, “his child? Who’s his child?” But I am too weak to answer, and then there is oblivion.

~+~+~+~+~

When I awaken, I’m sure several hours have passed. I’m bundled up in furs, naked, with Spike wrapped around me protectively. The agony of earlier has subsided to an all-over ache, although I still seem feverish. I push myself into a sitting position, and in his sleep, Spike readjusts his limbs to accommodate me. The girl, Fred, comes over to me with a wooden bowl filled with some kind of gruel.

“I found Kalla berries,” she chirps, stuffing a few into her mouth and crouching near her fire. “They sweeten the oatmeal. Well - I call it oatmeal. It's actually crug-grain and thistles, but with enough Kalla berries..."

I’m having trouble getting away, so she comes over to me with the “oatmeal.” "I hope the skins are comfortable,” she goes on. “I seem to remember when there were beds you could sleep in for hours at a time!"

“I slept,” I say. “It was fine.” She extends a spoonful of the food towards me and I eat it obediently.

“Your… Spike,” she says. “He wouldn’t let me near you.”

“Yeah. Sorry,” I say. “He’s like that. I’m…” I need to explain this, if I’m going to get anywhere with her, at least try to make her understand. “Spike and I… back home, we’re… we’re vampires. He made me. He’s what I would call my Sire, and I am what they call his childe.”

She nods, but I can see it’s going over her head, so I try again.

“We share a deep relationship, a little like a parent and offspring, but more than that.” I sigh, then blurt it out. “Spike is my lover,” I say. “We have a physical relationship.”

Her brow furrows in confusion. “But… Spike is a boy,” she says, as though I am the stupid one.

“Well… yes,” I agree. “But we are.”

She nods again, smiling. She doesn’t get it. I just hope Spike isn’t going to try a more practical demonstration anytime soon. I disentangle myself and stand with one of the pelts wrapped around my waist. Spike growls in his sleep, then curls himself around the other way. I examine the writing on Fred’s walls again.


"Krv... drplgr.. I know these words,” I say. “These are the words we used to open up the portals."


"They're not words,” Fred explains. “They're consonant representations of a mathematical transfiguration formula."


"Well, obviously." Hmm, this girl may be crazy, but she’s obviously not stupid.


"I used to think that if you said them out loud,” Fred says, “and in the right order the quaking and quivering would..."

"Oh, you mean open a portal. - Well, that's how we got here and that's how we'll get back." Maybe if I can get her together with Wesley the two of them…


"No. I tried,” Fred says. “For years and years - until my tongue was swollen and my head was all kaplooey. It doesn't work on this side."


"Oh, but it does,” I assure her. “A drokken and one of those green warriors got to LA from this end. Somebody must have opened up the portals for them. Maybe you did and you just don't know where."


"Me? I don't think so. The priests have all the power here."

I turn back to the walls. These formulas have to be the key. Suddenly, Fred screams. I whirl around to see one of the guards from the palace attacking her, so I grab his arm and toss him against the wall. I hear Spike growling somewhere beyond us, but I can’t attend to him because another guard is coming at me with a spear. I deflect it with my fists, but this strange weakness is a liability I’m finding difficult to overcome, and he’s back on me in an instant.

I smell blood, which I presume is Spike finishing off the third guard, and I feel myself attempting to let the demon present, along with the accompanying pain. Which means I’m only partially focused on the guard when he knocks me to the ground and his spear when it goes through my chest.

“Missed the heart, did I?” he laughs, pulling the spear out to try again. He stabs me again, but I roll, and he misses the heart a second time. He pulls the spear free. After all, he’s got all the time in the world. The two holes in my chest feel like they’ve been filled with hot coals, and I don’t think I’m strong enough to evade him a third time.

Luckily, I won’t have to, as he collapses to reveal Fred standing behind him holding a big rock over her head. She drops it and crouches beside me, and Spike is there an instant later. “Please don’t die,” she says, and for the third time in a day, I pass out.

~+~+~+~+~

I awake to the feeling of dampness on my chest. For a moment, I just lie still, and attempt to remember what happened, and then suddenly, everything comes flooding back. Along with the burning pain. I got stabbed, again. I tried to change, again. It failed, again. I almost died, again. Oh well, just my average type of day then.

I slowly open my eyes and blink, trying to clear a fog of blinding agony from my vision. My body feels hot and uncomfortable - as if my skin is stretched far too tight. My bones ache and seem almost jelly-like as I try to move my arm. I let it drop back, exhausted. Slowly, I lift my head, and look down trying to work out what the wetness is on my chest.

“Spike?” I whisper. My voice is harsh and broken. The words scraping against my gullet. “Sire?”

I watch amazed as Spike gently licks away a pool of blood from my chest. I can smell that it’s his. I guess he’s healed me with his sire’s blood. I just can’t understand why he didn’t just feed it me. I watch a moment as he cleans the edges of the healing wounds, his long tongue flicking out to catch a stray droplet. His face is a mask of concern and... and anger?

“Oh. There you are. Good!” I look over to the voice and notice Fred sitting beside her little well. She’s popping Kalla berries into her mouth, and watches me with a slightly amused look.

“Hi,” I answer, unsure on what to say.

“Your Sire sure made a mess of my skins,” she complains. “He wouldn't let me near you, and then he ripped his wrist open. Blood’s everywhere.” She wrinkles her nose, but continues to carry on eating. I realise, suddenly, just how hungry I feel. The little oatmeal I had did nothing to satisfy me.

“Well anyhow, then he made you sick. He put his wrist to your mouth and you just puked it up everywhere. He was really angry with you. Started snarling, whining, and growling. Then you just puked up some more.”

“Err... thanks, for letting me know that,” I answer. I really wanted to know that! Not! It also gives me another problem. If I can’t take blood, how the hell am I going to eat in this dimension? I really need to get home - I’m either going to die because I’m a hybrid or starve to death.

“So, he just settled on smearing it all over you, and now he’s licking it off,” she finally comments. “You heal fast now.”

I got that part. It seems to have done the trick. My wounds are almost gone, but the pain still lingers.

“At least you didn’t change this time. That was horrible. You weren’t either human or demon.” Fred shivers as if remembering what I looked like. I’m sure it didn’t look as bad as it felt. I thought I being turned inside out.

“I guess it’s one of the downsides of being a beast,” I answer with a smile.

“You’re not a beast,” Fred answers after a beat. She gives me a strange look, as if I’ve said something completely alien to her. Her trust in me is quite touching, but almost frightening in a way. How can she trust me, when I can’t trust myself? I can’t entirely remember what happened when I changed, I had no control and I fear it happening again.

Suddenly, there is the sound of laughter and it’s not Fred. We both turn startled, and stare at the blue faced Captain lying bound on the floor behind Fred’s position.

“We’ll write that on your bones once he tears you to pieces,” the demon Captain laughs.

Spike snarls at the Captain from his place crouched over my chest.

“I’ll just roll him over the cliff into the Drokken gully like I did the others,” Fred comments calmly, getting to her feet.

Spike seems to like this idea and returns back to his cleaning job. His rough tongue smoothing my burning skin.

“Wait. I need to talk to him,” I intervene. Both look startled at me, and Spike growls low in his throat as I try to rise. He pushes me back, but I carefully manoeuvre myself from under him. My chest burns as I do, and my legs are shaky. Next, I grab a skin and wrap it around my hips. Slowly, I make my way over to the Captain, trying to hide the pain it causes me. I grab him by the neck and pull him up. I need information.

“What can you tell me about the princess, huh?” I snarl at him.

“The filthy cow bitch that brought you into our world?” he replies with a leer.

I feel my anger rising, and I must defend my best friend’s honour. I guess my 17th century manners didn’t die with my body. “Call her that again - I’ll remove your face - slowly.” I put all the anger and hatred behind my voice, but it doesn’t seem to have the desired effect. He knows I’m not strong enough to carry out my threat.

The Captain slowly smiles, knowing that I’m too weak to anything much at all.

“Well, maybe not me. Spike would be happy to do it.” I look over to my Sire and the Captain’s eyes follow. When Spike catches his name, he leans forward and licks his elongated fangs. His blood-red eyes glow in the darkness, and his tongue flicks out in invitation. “You hurt me - his childe - I’m sure he’ll just love skinning you alive.”

Spike snarls and snaps in our direction at the word Childe. I realise he’s a terrifying vision to anyone who doesn’t know him. The look on my Sire’s face must have worked because the Captain starts to babble.

“Once the Groosalug mates with her - she’ll be put to death. Like we already did with that traitor, Krevlorneswath.”

My heart clenches with the name. They killed Lorne! I feel sick. He was my friend, and I was the one who talked him into coming. “You killed Lorne?” I exclaim, the tone of my voice betraying my shock and pain.

“We cut off his head, and mutilated his body,” the Captain grins.

I got Lorne killed! I back away from the Demon and stare blankly away. I killed Lorne. Oh god, how many other’s are going to die because of my foolishness? I should have come alone. And Spike...

Suddenly, I’m pushed aside as the Captain rushes me. Fred tries to fight him back, but he grabs a knife from his boot and slashes at her. I attempt to help her, but I’m not fast enough.

“Yu...” the Captains words are abruptly cut off as Spike pounces from the bed, and flings his weight on top of the demon. In seconds, Spike rips him to shreds with vicious claws, his fanged teeth lodged in the strong neck, as he drains away the blood. Oh blood... blood...

Unexpectedly, I feel a rush of nausea and blood rushes from my mouth onto the stone floor. My stomach heaves and twists at the sounds and smell of the Captain’s death. More blood spews out and I collapse into a heap on the ground.

“Angel!” Fred cries. I feel her warm hands try to lift me, but she’s quickly shoved aside by scaled, green ones. With a mighty heave Spike lifts me into his arms and hauls me over to the bed.

It’s rather embarrassing being a vampire, and then finding myself being sick at the sight of a little blood. Still, with Spike’s attentions I don’t really mind. He wraps his strong body around mine and cradles me to his chest. He cuts open a vein there, he knows I must be hungry. I turn away, being unable to eat. The smell of him is delicious, but my stomach dry heaves on the thought of drinking.

“I think I’m dying,” I whisper suddenly to my beloved Sire. I wish he could understand me. Red eyes find me, but there is no comprehension there. He doesn’t understand what I’m trying to tell him. “I might be leaving you. I’m not human here, but nor am I vampire. I’m stuck in the middle.” Still nothing. I sigh and take a clawed hand into mine. I bring it to my chest and rest it over my dead heart. The heat of my skin burns into his cold palm. Spike seems to look concerned then. His eyes narrow and he gazes down concerned by my warmth. He knows that as his Childe, I should be the same temperature as him.

“I don’t want to leave you,” I say unexpectedly. The words just fall from my mouth, but they are spoken from the heart. I don’t ever want to leave him. “I love you, and I wish you could understand just one word I’m saying!”

Spike pulls back and he touches my face. His eyes are wide; maybe he sees the desperation in mine. The need for him to understand me. Then in a vampire-fast movement, he crushes his lips to mine. Spike’s demon tongue pushes it’s away past my teeth and deep into my mouth. I groan at his powerful touch, surprised by the gentleness he’s exhibiting. There is nothing violent in his caress. The kiss is harsh, but not harmful. Just incredibly sensual. I groan loudly into his mouth and he pulls away. I snarl as he backs off. I realise he believes I was groaning in pain. Yes, I hurt, but I want him more.

I bring my hands up into his messy hair and drag his lips back down to mine. My Sire purrs into my kiss, his mouth and tongue dominating mine again. His hands clutch my body to his. There are no cuts or bruises, or handprints. He’s being so gentle with me. I’m amazed that his new demon body could do that. Those clawed hands slip down to my waist and pull the animal skin away. Even through the pain and mental anguish, Spike’s caresses have made me hard. One hand rubs over my length, while the other reaches between my legs. A claw finds my hole and presses against it. I groan into Spike’s mouth and he draws away again. For a moment, his body leaves mine and he searches desperately for something. On the side of the skin-bed, there is an unlit oil lamp and he snatches it up. He pours the oil over his hands and returns them to my ass. I yelp as the first oiled finger enters, he swirls the grease around, and then pulls out. He oils his impressive cock, and lifts my legs with strong arms.

I just lay back on the skins and let Spike control everything. I want him, but I’m too weak to do anything but let him have his way. It’s going to hurt and tear my anus, but I don’t care. He’s trying to be so gentle with me, he knows I’m hurting, and that means more to me than anything. I perceive that he loves me too, even in this form. I’m not just his Childe. I am his lover.

Spike shoves his arms under my legs and presses them on either side of my chest. The stretch stings and makes my muscles ache, but I hold back the cries of anguish. He positions his cock at my oiled opening. He spreads his legs until he’s the right height and has some leverage on his knees. Then he trusts. His mouth covers mine as he swallows my screams of agony. His cock is finally imbedded and he stills. I know he’s allowing me a moment to adjust, and I take the time to breathe deeply. The diaphragmatic breathing releases the pain and lets it flow out of my body.

Spike now begins a gentle thrust of his hips. Rocking in and out. On and on he continues, no swift movements, just the gentle rocking. I moan as my body starts to throb with desire and Spike moves up a stage. The rocking turns into thrusting. His large demon cock sawing in and out of my oiled passage. I groan again, and now his tail wraps around my length and squeezes.

“Sire!” I scream in desire and need. The thrusting turns to pounding, and I feel as though he’s trying to drive me into the floor. I laugh softly as I get this imaginary picture of Angel mush seeping to into the cracks of the rocky ground. His tail continues to caress and squeeze as he shoves deeper into my welcoming body. His arms crush my legs to his sides, as if he is clinging on for dear life.

*Mine!*

That voice again. His blood calling to his childe‘s.

A loud howl erupts from my Sire’s chest. It is my only warning before his cock jerks inside, and I’m flooded with his cooling cum. Moments later, his tail squeezes my cock one last time and I cover Spike’s chest. My body arches and I scream with the pain of my orgasm. When I finally come down and re-open my eyes, Spike is still intimately attached to my body and licking my chest clean of my climax.

I sigh happily into his embrace. But will this the last time I’ll ever feel my Sire around me?

~*~*~*~

When I awaken for the fourth time this day, I’m alone and wrapped in furs. The smell of Spike and I fills the air, and I breathe him in. Moments later, I scent someone else. I open my eyes and look over at Fred.

“You’re both leaving me, aren’t you? I don’t mind your being together, you know. You and Spike could have the bed. I don’t mind,” her voice trembles as she looks at me under long dark lashes. She’s been alone for so long, that she wants to grasp any company she can - even if it’s demon.

The thing is - what she says is true. We are leaving. I glance beyond her and notice Spike’s crouched figure at the entrance to the cave. He’s waiting for me. I lean over and grab my clothing.

“I have to go...” I swallow nervously. I can’t believe I actually had sex with Spike in front of this young girl. (Thank god, Cordelia doesn’t know or I would never hear the end of it.) She doesn’t seem to mind from the sound of it. “Also, I’m really sorry about before... I wasn’t...” My face burns with embarrassment.

Fred gives me a little smile and then returns to the more pressing problem. “It’s too dangerous. They’ll kill you,” she cries. She’s afraid. I can smell it. She’s afraid for me and that’s something that I don’t experience a lot off. Most people run in fear when they discover I’m a vampire - even a soul-ed one.

“My friends are in trouble. One of them is already dead. Then I need... I think, I need to go home too,” I admit. This place is going to kill us all if I don’t do something... and quick!

“But it’s safe here with me,” Fred whines. “Out there it’s...” she pauses as she considers the consequences of me staying here. “Maybe you’ll adjust to this place. Turn human or something?” Her voice is nothing more than a whisper. She knows it’s all wishful thinking. She’s got company for the first time in 5 years and doesn’t want to lose it. I can understand that. I was alone for a hundred years before I found Buffy. I don’t think she understands that I won’t be leaving her behind. She’s the reason we are here. The original vision was about her. The Powers That Be want me to bring her home.

“I’m not leaving you, Fred. You won’t be alone,” I lean over and touch her face. Spike growls softly from the entrance. I lean closer and whisper, “also, I... err, don’t actually know how to get there.”

The smile that graces Fred’s face is amazing. “Oh,” she exclaims, as she jumps to her feet and runs over to the door. “I can show you,” she shouts back.

I smile at her and dress. Spike bounds over, and I reckon he’s essentially scowling when he notices me re-clothe. I am not going naked for him or anyone out there. Okay?! I don’t have the protection of tough scaly skin as he does. Spike whines, and starts to lick my hands. I grin at him, then lean in to kiss him fiercely. I guess that’s what he wanted, because after he’s scampering off following Fred out of the cave. I finish pulling on my shirt and grasp. The pains in my chest are increasing in frequency and strength. I breathe deeply and try to push the pain aside. I’m not sure how long I can control this. I just hope I can make it back to the castle.

~*~*~*~

The walk towards the town is long and grueling. My body aches and burns as we travel. Before us, Spike bounds ahead while Fred walks at my side. I think she’s worked out that I’m suffering, and makes sure I’m okay. Spike is scouting, I can tell. He’s checking out the area before we move on.

It’s when we reach the woods, that we encounter something unusual. A sleeping human guard. Spike leads us around him, and then another. They seem to be guarding something important. Deeper into the woods we discover what looks to be a rebel hideout. Low and behold, Spike picks up the scent of the familiar.

Moments later, I pick it up too. Wesley and Gunn.

Spike guides us forward, directly towards the scent of my friends. If this place is guarded then they are pretty crap at it. We pass a couple more sleeping guards, and another two playing a game that looks a little like cards. Finally, we reach a clearing with tents and fires. There in the middle of a large meeting stands Wesley and Gunn. Before we reach them however, I turn to Fred and catch her arm.

“Fred, these are my friends we are going to meet. There’re under a lot of pressure, so let’s not mention anything about my little... err weakness,” I tell her. I don’t want to worry my friends. It’s been hard for them here, and this was my plan to come, and they are suffering. They shouldn’t worry about me, too.

“But... but...” Fred sighs when she notices the determined look in my eye. “Okay, but I’m staying with you,” she proclaims, and pulls me after Spike.

“The castle is well guarded!” A man dressed in rags and sword is arguing with Wesley. Not very convincingly though it seems. Wesley is a good leader and he looks to be winning these rebels over.

“Unlike this place,” I call out, finally making our presence known - my usual trick of just appearing, as if out off thin air.

I step out, followed by Fred and a bouncing Spike. He seems happy to see our companions. The rebels react strongly, some drawing weapons, while others scream in fear at the sight of my demon sire. He growls lightly at them. More like a laughing sound at their incompetent guarding, as he stands protectively before me. His tail wraps around my thigh and squeezes reassuringly.

“It’s all right. It’s all right,” Wesley calls out, assuring the Rebels, “They are friends.”

“Glad we were keeping watch,” the Rebel Leader moans in obvious disappointment.

“He’s Angel, he does that. Spike though usually likes to make a song and dance about his arrival... but,” Gunn looks over at Fred as if noticing her for the first time, “How’d she do that?”

I smile as Fred grips my hand in a tight embrace. “She’s Fred. She does that, too. And hey, Spike can be stealthy!” Spike growls at my raised voice and tightens his hold on my leg.

“Fred? Winifred?” Wesley interrupts before we start arguing about my beloved Sire, “The girl from Cordy’s vision?”

The Rebels back away from our obviously private conversation.

“These are my friends - Wesley - Gunn,” I introduce.

“Hi-ya,” Fred grins at them. She turns to me and asks quietly, “are they together too? Like you and Spike?”

Wesley turns a bright shade of red and Gunn chokes with disbelief.

“Eh... no, they are both single,” I answer, trying to hold back the laughter at Fred’s suggestion. Even my Sire seems to find something amusing as he starts to rub his tail further up my leg to my crotch. I catch a moan as he rubs against my cock; the pointed tip of his tail sliding between my cloth covered balls. I quickly grab hold of the tail and squeeze. Spike yelps and sticks his tongue out at me.

“So... err, these Rebels,” I quickly change the subject, and try to draw their attention away from Spike’s obscene sexual advances. I hope they don’t notice that Spike’s cock is becoming hard again, very quickly. The red tip sliding out of his protective sheath. My god, I’ve just got to stop thinking about him! And his blatant desire for sex with me!

“Ah, those Rebels... Well, we’ve joined forces,” Wesley admits, dragging his shocked stare away from Spike’s actions.

“They made Wes their general,” Gunn laughs.

“But you’re here now, Ah...” Wesley starts.

I’m amazed at his words. He wants me to take over? Surely, he can’t be serious? I know Wesley is my friend, and I trust him, but I am surprised about his conviction in my abilities to lead a battle. I look over at the table and notice his battle scenario, drawn out and planned to the last detail. He lacks trust in his own decisions, and at this moment he has to be strong, because I can’t. I’m dying. I can’t help anyone. Yet, I can’t tell them that. I can’t lay my problem on them, not with everything else that’s going on.

“If you want to... I mean - You’re much better at...” Wesley continues, and making a right mess of what he’s trying to say.

I quickly shake my head. “No, Wes, I-I can’t...” They all stare at me, expected a reason why. “You know the whole demon problem... what happens to me. I can’t... I don’t...” Oh crap, I’m making a bigger mess than Wesley as I try to explain why I can’t lead them - without telling them the real reason. I turn to Gunn, remembering what I did. “I-I’m sorry... I’m ashamed of what I did to you.”

To my surprise they is no retribution in Gunn’s eyes, just understanding. It surprises me, but maybe it shouldn’t. Gunn doesn’t care about little things like that. His way of thinking is - Oh well, shit happens.

“It’s kind of a crazy place here. The sooner we all get out of here, the better.”

I can’t argue with him there. I just hope I can make it in time. I tell them what I discovered about Fred. “Fred here might be able to help us with that. She knows a lot about portals.”

Fred starts talking about portals and stuff... but I don’t hear the words as my head starts to spin. I’m so hungry, yet I cannot eat. I can’t rest; we need to find a way home. Spike seems to sense my distress and wraps his arms around my legs. His head rubs into my stomach and I lean into his embrace. I shiver, suddenly feeling very cold, but my legs start to warm as Spike starts to gently hump my leg. Oh god, I hope they don’t notice that too much, but I don’t want him to stop. It’s... nice.

Rapidly, I notice that both Gunn and Wesley are silent and staring at me. “Fred’s been here a while.” They all look down at Spike. “Err... I’ll just go sort Spike out, he‘s err...” I’m about to turn away, but then remember what the demon Captain had said in Fred’s cave. “Oh... Guys, Ah... I have some bad news about Lorne.”

I’m about to tell them what I learned, when unexpectedly, there is a shout behind us.

“We captured this warrior of the Deathwok clan!”

We turn to see a welcomed surprise. Landok! He’s dragging two Rebels into the camp by their necks, then drops them into the dirt. Hmmm, doesn’t look like the Rebels know much about capturing prisoners. Or anything else to do with wars either. With the demon’s arrival, Spike’s thoughts are ripped from shagging me. He snarls with jealously at Landok, pressing his body into mine. One clawed hand slides down to my crotch and he squeezes me tightly, while he presses fanged teeth to my throat. I moan and try to push him away.

“Angel!” Landok cries, making Spike growl possessively into my throat. “Angel, the Drokken killer! I *will* not battle you for saving the slave girl’s neck.”

Wesley throws me a confused look. I shrug, still trying to disengage myself from Spike’s embarrassing embrace. He snarls unhappily, but returns to a crouching position, but keeps a claw on my privates. I sigh, why do I have to put up with this derogation? Oh forgot, I love him.

“Good,” I answer Landok.

“It is forbidden to do battle while performing a sacred duty.” He takes a large basket off his shoulder and holds it before him. “I was transporting my kinsman home - when these fools tired to stop me.”

Oh damn! “That’s what I was trying to tell you. They cut off the host’s head.”

Both Wesley and Gunn are stunned. “What?” Exclaims Wesley.

“No!” Gunn shouts in horror.

“Yes. I have it right here.”

Landok opens the basket and holds it out before us. I look down, and even Spike sticks his head in. Oh my god, it’s the host’s head!

“He was...” I start.

“That’s it?” Lorne’s eyes pop open, and we all recoil with a scream. Apart from Spike. He reaches in and grabs the head by the hair. He gives a corny grin and starts batting Lorne around as if he’s a rubber ball.

“Spike!” I cry, noticing Landok pull out his sword. “Give it back!”

Spike stops his playing, a pouting look in those red eyes. He gives the host a big lick and shoves his head back into the basket.

“At least someone missed me!” Lorne yells from inside.

~*~*~*~

I stare up at the full moon and moan softly. After the arrival of Lorne, we had settled down to talk and rest. Landok filled us in about Lorne’s body and Cordelia’s safely. At least she was okay when he left her. After that we rested. Spike pulled me away from the others to sleep under the stars. He curled into my body like a large cat, comforting me with a soft purr. The pain is getting worse, and now my left hand is useless. I can’t feel my fingers or move it anymore. I wonder if the rest of my body shall go like this. Maybe, I’ll end up a paralysed vegetable.

Beside me, Spike sighs in his sleep and cuddles closer into my armpit. One strong, green leg slides up my thigh and in-between my legs. His knee rubs against my groin, and I quickly come to the conclusion that he’s pretending to sleep.

“I can’t, Spike,” I moan in reply to his unspoken proposition. “I know you probably don’t understand my exact words... but I have to say it. I think I’m dying. I can’t survive in this dimension. I’m not human or demon. I’m neither and both.”

Spike’s large red eyes open and he stares down into my dark ones. That long tongue flicks out and I lick my lips. Clawed fingers slide into my hair and he crushes his fang-filled mouth to mine. I give up my reservations, and just lose myself in Spike’s touch. It hurts, and I know I should reserve my strength for the coming battle, but I need to touch him. Taste him.

Spike gets the same idea, and raises up on his hands and feet. He climbs over me and I’ll greeted with his arm-sized cock before my face. I get the idea, as seconds later clawed hands fumble with my zipper, and then he pushes my pants away from my hardening penis. His long tongue flicks out and taps against the end. I growl and move up to caress my Sire. My tongue isn’t as long as his, so I lean forward and take the end of his length into my mouth. Spike copies the movement and I feel my cock slide past fanged teeth and into his wet depths. His tongue wraps around the base and he starts to suck me like a lollipop.

I want to cry Spike’s name but my mouth is currently filled. Instead, I attempt to take his huge member in deeper. I relax my throat and allow him to thrust into my mouth. I use my lips and tongue, licking and sucking as his hips rock into my face. Down below, my cock jerks in Spike’s throat and fangs slip into the tender skin. Seconds later, I scream around Spike’s dick, and fill his mouth with my climax.

Spike thrusts two more times before I feel a rush of cool cum fill me. He floods my throat, my mouth and it flows over my lips. Suddenly, his cock is gone and his mouth covers mine. His kisses are deep and commanding. He licks, sucks, and nips at my tongue and teeth.

“Spike!” I cry, “I love you so much...” There is so much more I want to say. Even though he can’t really understand me. He holds me tighter, his mouth licking me, kissing my face and lips. His body is wrapped around mine and I am complete.

But thank god, he doesn’t understand how much I’ve just embarrassing myself by my declaration. I love a horned, green beast!

~*~*~*~

Later:

“Get ready to move out!” Wesley orders to the Rebels. A cheer goes out and they gather their arms. Little do they know that half of their number won’t make it back... I wonder if I shall.

“What do you want me to do?” I ask Wesley. Spike crouches at my side, his hands caressing my butt - as usual.

“Go to the Village. Call out the Groosalug - and get Spike to kill him.”

“Kill their undefeated champion,” I translate, “Spike doesn’t understand all this. He fights to feed and protect me.”

“Then make him protect you,” Wesley adds.

“I can’t fight him... without turning into the beast.” I answer. I don’t say the truth, that I can’t fight anyone at all! My whole left arm is paralysed and now the same pain has spread to my right leg.

“I know,” Wesley whispers sadly, “but you are our champion Angel, you shall succeed. You shall save the day - you always do.” His hand touches my shoulder, but is quickly removed when Spike lets out a loud, long growl.

“I’ll stay with you,” Fred whispers, appearing at my side. Spike doesn’t complain at her as she takes my hand. “I know how to prepare the challenge torch.” I squeeze her hand, knowing she understands my fears.

“Okay,” I accept.

“You’ll both come back,” Wesley reassures me. Gunn gives me the thumbs up and I turn away. I swallow the cry of pain, try my best to walk away as straight as I can, with Spike and Fred following behind me.

~*~*~*~

When we arrive at the castle forecourt everything is deceptively quiet. I know the Rebels are just beyond the walls lying in wait. Waiting for me to challenge the Groosalug. I walk into the Castle’s square, carrying a burning triple-torch. On the way here, Fred gave me a basic rundown on how to call a challenge. Basically, I just call him names and insult him until he comes out and defends his honour. I just hope Spike understands what he needs to do when the time comes. I’m going to get the Groosalug to attack me, and then Spike should fight him to protect his Childe. Hopefully. No, I know this shall work. Spike needs me as much as I need him.

I step towards a podium trying to disguise the fact that my right leg is going numb. A limp developed halfway here. I think my body is finally giving up. I plant the torch in the holder waiting there for the challenger.

“I challenge the Groosalug to mortal combat!” I shout out. My voice carrying into the village and up to the castle windows. I turn to Fred and she gives me two thumbs up. I guess I’m on the right track. “Come out and face me you spineless coward!” I continue. I glance back and my friend winces at my words. Oh... I might have gone a *little* overboard.

The Groosalug - a human with strange black eyes - arrives at the square in a chariot. He’s a strong man, large build, and I’m pretty sure he’s going to break quite a few of my bones in my weakened condition. He walks up onto the podium, removes his gloves and holds a tanned hand into the flames of the torch. *Ouch!*

“This guy - he doesn’t feel pain?” I whisper to Fred. Now, I’m really concerned. I might be dead before Spike finishes him off!

“Oh, he-he feels it, but... He’s the Groosalug. He overcomes all things. G-good luck,” she sputters. In a second, she vanishes from sight and hides behind an empty market stand.

She could have told me earlier!

“You will die, barbarian!” the Groosalug cries.

I watch silently as he walks over to a rack and picks up an axe and club. I glance over at Spike. He’s crouching near Fred, a look of total confusion on his face. I look back at the Groo...

“Argh!” I scream. The club swings high and hits the side of my shoulder. I’m thrown aside, away from Spike, and I hear the bone crack. I manage to hobble to my feet and I attempt to swing at the Plyean warrior. I miss and he hits me with the axe again. This time the axe connects with my stomach. Blood spatters the ground and my knees give out. I taste cool copper in my mouth and I spit out the red liquid.

A high pitched howl of fury fills the square. The Groosalug turns towards my Sire in amazement, just before he’s knocked flying backwards 10 feet into the air. Afterwards, Spike is upon him like a bat out of hell. He claws. He bites. He kicks. He screams. He’s fighting for me - finally, he’s fulfilled our part of Wesley’s plan. I let my head fall back and cough. More blood fills my mouth, and I choke.

Suddenly, soft hands lift my head and rest me into a soft lap. I look up and see Fred’s concerned eyes.

“T-tell Spike...” I manage to mumble, “T-tell him... I l-love him. His Childe will always love him.”

Blessed darkness falls.

~*~*~*~

Spike’s POV~

We’re in another part of L.A. and I feel like I’m going to heave. Wesley, you stupid git! Your damned portal only took us two miles and it made me sick to my stomach. And now Angel’s probably…

No. Something isn’t right. The scent of Angel hits me, and combined with the queasiness I’m already feeling, it turns my insides to water. He’s hurt, and starving! What happened to us? I turn in the seat and pull him to me. He’s limp, and the sour smell of illness and blood is all over him.

Then I begin to take note of my surroundings. Somehow we’ve moved to the back of the car, and who’s that girl, and why does she smell familiar? And how did we get Cordelia back, and what is that stupid outfit she’s barely wearing? And why am I naked?!

Angel’s eyes flutter open, bringing my attention back to him. “Sire,” he whispers. “I thought I’d never see you again…”

“What happened?” I demand of the car in general. “How did he get like this?”

“It’s a long story,” the new girl says.

“An epic,” Cordy adds.

“We’ll tell you more at the hotel,” Wesley says, turning the car in that direction.

The new girl reaches towards my face and I flinch away. “Don’t you remember any of it?” she asks. “Y’all were there for days.”

Days! Are they telling me the portal actually worked?

They all start talking at once, trying to remind me of things, something about a war, and a princess, and Lorne being beheaded, and… I was some kind of beast? I’m trying to make some kind of sense when I feel Angel’s hand on my face.

“Spike,” he says. “Do you remember the sunshine?”

And in a flash I do. The bright, beautiful sunshine and the smell of it on the leaves and the grass. And other memories start to come to me, all vague and disjointed, like flashes of light in the fog. Scents, mostly. The girl beside me. The sharp tang of demon blood. Moldy dampness, as in a cave. And something terribly wrong with my childe. And a tangle of feelings: pain, fear, lust, and confusion.

I look down at Angel again. Whatever was wrong with him is gone now, only traces left, and he is resting easy. I arrange us both so he is draped partially across my lap and stroke his face as he sleeps.

We pull up in front of the hotel and Gunn says “shower.”

“Second,” Cordy says instantly.

“Third,” Wes chimes in.

“I’ll order some food in the meantime,” Lorne says.

“Just don’t bother us,” I say, lifting Angel into my arms and carrying him into the lobby and up the stairs. I’m still naked, but that’s just part of the background, meaningless. I reach our rooms and lay Angel down on the bed.

“You really don’t remember?” he asks, his voice still weak.

“It’s not important,” I tell him as I go into the bathroom and start running warm water into the tub. I consider using some of his poofy-smelling bath oils, but it might aggravate his injuries, so I just let it run. I go back into the bedroom and ease Angel out of the rest of his clothes. There are a bunch or really vicious-looking scars, barely even closed, some of them, and masses of bruising. He should eat before we wash.

I go to the kitchenette and rip open a few blood bags, dumping the contents into a pitcher. The blood smells stale, more evidence for us being gone several days. I pick up the pitcher and a glass and put them on the floor near the tub. It’s about filled, so I shut the taps and go back to carry Angel in.

He’s a little more awake now and is able to walk in himself. I climb in behind him and lower us both into the water. Normally this position would quickly lead to more interesting things, but Angel is really not in any kind of shape. I pour and drink two glasses of blood quickly, then pierce my wrist and press it to Angel’s lips. He drinks deeply, and I finish off the rest of the blood in the pitcher letting it cycle through my system before he takes it. It’s both easier for him to digest this way and will make him heal faster.

He finishes and I ease him back against me. I can feel that he’s stronger already, and I pick up the soap and start to wash him gently. Dirt comes away from his skin and hair, turning the water cloudy, so I open the taps again and half open the drain to get some fresh water circulating. I’m just as dirty, so I wash myself, too.

Soon we’re both clean, and warm, and full, so I shut off the water and help Angel up. We both dry ourselves off and head for the bed, climbing in and snuggling together.

“So, tell me what happened,” I say.

Angel yawns. “We went to Pylea, we found Cordy, we came home,” he says.

I slap him lightly, and he laughs. “I’ll tell you tomorrow,” he promises.

“Just tell me where I was,” I say.

He looks at me kind of strangely, then says, “you were all demon, Sire. Like an animal. There was nothing… intelligent. You couldn’t understand speech or… anything, really.” He touches my face with his fingertips, and I shiver. “Your skin was green... and scaly.” His fingers draw a line across my forehead and down my temple to my cheek. “You had horns, too. All around your face.”

I start to laugh. Really, the thought of myself looking like the things we chase out of the sewers on a regular basis is just too funny. I pull Angel closer and nuzzle against his neck. “I guess you missed being with me, then,” I say, and he starts laughing himself, all hysterical, like.

“Hardly,” he gasps out.

I push away and hold him at arm’s length. “What do you mean?”

“You were insatiable,” he says. “I feel like I had your tongue or your cock or your tail in me the whole time we were there…”

“My what?!”

He just laughs harder. “Your tail!” he says. “Gods, it was like a force of nature. So long and flexible, and… definitely the best part of the Pylea experience. Miles ahead of the slavery and beheadings.”

I’m trying to wrap my head around this. I was… some kind of beast, and I… oh, God. I fucked Angel. I dimly remember, now. Not exactly, but the feelings. Like the claiming of him, but so much more powerful. I must have…

I touch the still healing wounds on his abdomen. “Did I..? Was I the one who hurt you like this?”

He stops laughing and looks so tender at me. “No, Spike, no, you didn’t do this,” he assures me.

I’m not convinced. “But I did hurt you.”

He looks away.

“Tell me the truth, childe,” I say sternly. “Did I hurt you?”

“You were… rough,” he admits, then grins cheekily. “For starters, your cock was the size of one of the bedposts and twice as bumpy.”

I pounce on him and flip him onto his stomach. “Spike, I’m fine,” he complains, but I’m determined to examine him. He has been used pretty roughly, and it’ll probably take a few days for him to heal up properly. I sigh and move away. He reaches out and takes my hand, turning to face me.

“It’s okay,” he says softly. “Yes, you were rough. But… I liked it. I mean, once I got us someplace where just anybody wasn’t watching. You… were all demon, yes, but… you still knew you were my Sire, and I was yours, and that we loved each other. It was in every touch, Spike, and even when I was sick…”

I growl at that. I don’t like that he was sick and I couldn’t do anything about it, but he shushes me, and goes on.

“When I was sick, and frightened, you were there with me, reassuring me, watching over me. And before… when I was well enough to enjoy it… well… Feeling your horns rubbing against my back as you took me. Feeling your tongue deep inside me, and your tail wrapped around my leg, rubbing, well…”

I can imagine.

“It was raw, primal,” Angel continues. “No distractions. Just… I was yours and that’s all there was to it. And there was something liberating about that.”

I lie back down and pull him close to me. “Tell me more about the all-demon me,” I say. “Did he do anything else you liked?”

Angel laughs again. “Are you jealous of yourself, Spike?”

“Not exactly,” I say. “I do wish I could remember giving you these incredible fuckings since you seem to have enjoyed them so much.”

“It wasn’t the mechanics,” he says. “I’m not explaining this right. It was you, just you. In that strange, horrible place, you were there for me. And here, at home, it’s still you. It doesn’t matter that you looked completely different, and everything advanced and civilized was gone. Stripped to your core, I was still your childe. Do you understand?”

And I do. Or I think I do. I press my mouth to Angel’s instead of answering, though, and we kiss passionately and deeply.

“That I did miss,” he says when we part. “Soft lips, and kisses.”

And I kiss him again.



[end]