Reversed Roles 2.1: Coming Home

by shara_nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: Reversed Roles

Summary: happens directly after RR2 - Spike meets Angel on the Beach.

Website: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/


Reversed Roles 2.1: Coming Home
by shara_nesu


Angel POV:

I came to this beach to brood. Instead, I found myself coming face to face with my Sire again. I found that I still loved him. That in his own way he loved me too. Even got him to say it. Well, on a piece of paper - which he then destroyed. I can sympathise with his fears. It's hard to give yourself to love someone. Even harder for him. Hard for me too. Doesn't mean we fight or disagree less. It just means we make it so we can live with each other. Still, I wasn't so sure about the rulebook. 136 of them in there. I think it's his reference as well. Sometimes Spike forgets the rules he's set for me. Forgets the plans too. I think it's his lack of patience.

We sit here on the beach looking over the moonlit waters. In many ways it's very romantic. Yet, what we have talked about isn‘t. Death and punishment aren't the best way to lead to sex. Well, not the death part. His plan was to come home and claim me again. To put the past behind us. To forget what happened in Sunnydale. To forget Darla. To forget the tortures he performed on me. He's here and I think he's willing to move on. So am I. I want to forget it. I want to feel safe again. Funny how Spike is the only one who ever does that to me.

"So, Childe, bored at looking at the moon, yet?" Told you he's impatient.

"I was thinking this was romantic." Spike chokes on his fag and coughs out the smoke.

"Rule no 137: Never mention the word romantic - gets yer Sire out of the mood." He grabs the rulebook from me and starts searching for a pen in his numerous pockets. I can't believe he's going to write that down. He can't think I'll ever follow all these rules. I don't know how to stop him, so instead of speaking I choose a different route. I kiss him. He instantly stops looking for the pen and kisses me back hard.

I think this is the first kiss I've ever initiated with Spike. I did as his sire, but not just as me - Angel with Spike. He tastes of alcohol and nicotine. Also something purely Spike. Something I never tasted before. Maybe he's different now he's my Sire. Maybe I am more open to him. I decide enough thinking - more tasting.


"Rule no 138: More kissing..." I kiss him again. Doesn't he ever stop? Spike entangles one hand into my hair and with the other starts unbuttoning my shirt. Soon control has passed over to my Sire and he's pushing me down into the warm sand. His fingers pushing the shirt away from my chest and starting on my slacks. I guess he did mean it when he said about taking me in the surf.

Some part of me feels I should be afraid of him touching me. Surprisingly, I'm not. It might be because he is my Sire after all. He claimed me. He owns me. He has a right to punish me if he sees fit. Still, he's being particularly gentle tonight. As we kiss, his fingers gently caress my chest, my nipples and move sensually up and down my sides. I turn my attention to his leather duster and he helps me pull it off.

"Angel, Childe." he murmurs into my neck. He licks around his scar and I feel the scrape of his fangs.

"God, Yes! Sire, please." I hate admitting it, but I love his bite. It's totally vampire - not something you would expect a human soul to enjoy. I do however, to my shame. I feel his fangs gently break the skin and he laps at my blood. His teeth and tongue are gentle and caring. A strange description for Spike. "Harder!" I gasp. I don't want to be handled like a broken toy. I want things to be the way they were before. Spike gives a moment's hesitation before he sinks his fangs in deeper and draws heavily on my blood.

Spike's POV:

This is bloody brilliant. I'm on the beach. In LA. In a public place where anyone can see us, and we're going to have sex on the beach! Not just the drink, either. Real sex. I'm going into that tight place that belongs just to me.

It surprised me when Angel kissed me. I thought he would need a lot more persuasion. Remember, we're in a public place and Angel doesn't like to be noticed. Also has this thing about obeying human laws. Weird. Still, I'm not going to complain. He starts kissing, therefore I can move this along. I am a little surprised that he wants this too. I thought after Sunnydale he'd never want to touch me again. Still, he has explained to me what he believes and how he feels about it. How he believes that I wasn't responsible for my actions. I guess I can accept that. It's the same for him. I don't blame him (much) for what Angelus did. Still have the odd thought about it, but I don't go out and punish him for it.

However, this opportunity is too good to miss. Angel on the beach and willing. I push him down and run my hand through soft silken hair. I wish I could get him to stop using hair gel. I’d put it in the rulebook but that's one he's going to break. I start unfasten his clothing and he pushes off my duster. His skin is so smooth, so cool under my fingers. I kiss him again and move above him. Seconds later I have my fangs in his throat and he's begging me to bite harder. Yes, I'm home. The sweet taste of my Childe floods my mouth. I love his taste but I want in him. I pull away from his throat and lick the wound closed.

"Sire," Angel whines. His body is hard and pushing up to mine. He loves the bite, the claiming. I move down his body and shove his pants down his legs. He helps me pull them off completely and spreads his legs apart. I wonder if he remembers we're in a public place? Oh well, I'm not going to remind him. I move back up his body and kiss him. My finger works its way between his legs and I press into his hole. He's so damn bloody tight. All mine. I press in another two.

"Uh... ow... uh... Sire." Strange noises he's making. Usually it's moans and groans. Angel starts to wriggle away from my fingers. Oh god, he doesn't want me. He's remembering the past. What I did. I withdraw from his body and sit up.

"Angel, I'm so sorry... I..." He kneels up and tries desperately to brush sand from his body. "Angel, maybe we shouldn't rush into this." Angel stills his movements and looks down at me amazed.

"No! It's not that, it's..." His eyes drop and he looks shyly at me under long lashes.

"What are you doing?" I ask when Angel grabs his shirt and continues to rub off the sand.

"Er... Sand," he admits as he starts pulling on his clothing. Sand? Sand! I almost start choking again. Angel hits me with his shirt as he pulls his pants. All this because he was uncomfortable about getting a little sand in there. I don't think I can stop laughing. Angel hits me again, this time around the head.

"Hey! Rule no 5: Don't hit your Sire!" I chuckle. He growls back at me. So I hit him. He hits back. I can't carry on this fight, no matter how much I want to; I can't stop laughing. Angel finishes dressing and gives me one of those deep sighs, which informs me he's deeply annoyed. Do I care? Not on your life.

Angel sighs again. "Are you coming home?" He asks. I nod and get to my feet. All the way home I still have a little chuckle. When we get to the Hyperion I am more calm and relaxed.

Once there, Angel takes my stuff from the Watcher's car like a good little Childe. Well, he knows it won't get done otherwise. I grab some whiskey and make my way up to what are once again our rooms. When I open the door I know I am home again. These rooms smell exclusively of us. Old sex, me, Angel, but at the moment it smells of depressed Angel. Going to have to change that. Got a new plan. Angel showers and then I claim him again.

Angel is much happier with this plan and goes to shower and clean the sand off. (Chuckle) I strip off and make myself comfortable on the bed. I hear him just in the other room. Moving about, doing all his cleansing stuff. I missed that when he left me. I missed all the little annoying things he does. I even missed his brooding - heaven help me.

Angel's POV:

Finally I'm clean of sand. It's amazing how it gets into all those places you don‘t expect it to. I feel much cleaner now. Also, at least our bedroom isn't a public place. I guess I got a little carried away. I step out of the shower and wipe myself down. My hair I leave natural because I feel like pleasing Spike tonight. Maybe it's because I missed him?

I go out of the bathroom and find Spike lounging on the bed, drinking down his whiskey. I feel embarrassed for some reason. I shouldn't. In the last 3 months I've been with Spike lots and lots of times. Still, I can't help remember what he said before. When he was using a poker on me in a not so pleasant way. He said I sickened him. I made him weak. That his love was a lie. Does this vampire body sicken him? With this soul that inhabits it too? Spike watches me carefully and I think he notes my hesitation.

"Come here, Childe," he purrs. I obey and sit on the edge of the bed. His hand brushes through my hair and skims down my back. "You're brooding, Angel. What about?"

He's asking me what I'm thinking? Did I hear that right? Usually Spike tells me off. To do it only when he's not here. Or reminds me I'm breaking rule no 3: no brooding! I don't answer for a long time, and Spike lies back.

"I said something, didn't I," he whispers quietly. I know what he means. He's talking about when his demon tortured me. "Tell me the truth Angel. What did I say?"

"That I sickened you. That I wasn't a real vampire. You hated my human soul. That everything was a lie." I move to get up, but Spike catches my hand.

Spike's POV:

I can believe I said that. Those are the kind of words that sometimes flick through my brain. They don't mean anything. They are just thoughts that you think and then dismiss. I've thought before that Angel's not a real vampire. Truth is, I don't want him that way. I've had him as a real vampire. It wasn't much fun. In fact, it was a real agony. The demon inside must have changed the meaning of those thoughts and used them against him. Used everything I felt for him and twisted it to mean something different. Something to hurt him. It cuts deep to think I did that to him. I betrayed him and used his love against him. I know when I first turned him it was something he deeply feared that I would do, and in the end I did.

Angel starts to stand up but I grab his hand. I won't let him leave thinking that. I'm sticking with the plan. It's a damn good plan - best one I've had for a while. Plan - Claim Angel. No matter how I have to do that, I will.

"You don't sicken me, Angel," I purr into his ear. He stiffens and sighs again. "Lie down." He nervously does as I say. I have to smile because he doesn't know where to put his hands. Finally they rest across his stomach as if he's embarrassed. Oh, I can see why. Angel's erection has gone limp. Well, that's okay because I plan to show him just how much he doesn't sicken me.

"I'll prove to you whatever I said was a lie." His eyebrow raises and he gives me a questioning look. I just grin at him. I move slowly down his body and take his cock into my mouth. I suck gently, licking around the head. It doesn't take me long to bring him back to full erection. I grin up at him. "Believing me yet?"

Angel shakes his head and I move back up. From the top draw of the nightstand I pull out some honeysuckle oil and dribble it on his cock. I put it down on the bed and kiss Angel's soft lips. I spread my legs a little, raise myself up above him and slip down onto his hard cock. Angel actually yells when I take him into my body. We've never done this since he became my Childe. I always took him. It feels right, natural. This is against the lore, but I don't care. I'm going to prove to my childe, I don't hate him and he doesn't sicken me. It doesn't mean anything more.

I get a hard deep rhythm going, raising myself up and down on Angel's length. He feels so good, so big, stretching perfectly. Angel gasps with each thrust and his hips slam up to meet mine. From this position I can really admire his body. Large, muscular, perfect in every way, and mine. It doesn't take long before I feel Angel's cock start to pulsate inside of me.

"Sire..." he moans. I know what he wants. He wants me to bite him - to bring him to the best orgasm. I lean over and moan as his cock presses more deeply against that wonderful little nub inside me. Angel arches his head back, exposing his scarred neck. I lick my mark an instant before sinking my fangs into his jugular. Angel screams as his orgasm rushes through him. His wonderful cock thrusts deep and hard before filling me. I haven't brought myself off with him because this wasn't about me. I lick his wound closed and raise myself up. I smile at his blissed-out face.

"You believe me now, Angel?" I stroke his smooth skin and flick his nipples. Inside me, his length begins to harden again. After a moment of catching his breath (which he doesn't need, but seems to forget that he doesn't) he opens his eyes and looks up at me. Nope, no fear there.

"Yes, Sire," he answers. His voice is distorted by a soft purr rising from his chest. I raise myself off him and lie next to my childe on the bed. He's still smiling, but then looks a little worried. "Aren't you going to claim me, Sire?" He asks softly. God, whenever did he become needy? He never asks me to take him. He’s far too proud. Not going to turn it down, though.

I grab the oil and lubricate my cock. "Get on, Childe," I purr at him. Angel looks a little apprehensive but does as I say. Now our places are reversed again. He lowers himself down on my length and sighs as I fill him. "Missed me, did you?" I laugh at the little growl he gives.

Angel's POV:

I can't help but sigh as I take in Spike's long length. Not sure I like how it makes me feel whole. It makes me dependent on him at times. Sometimes, because I am his Childe, I need reassuring. I need his praise. I need his attention. Spike always needs mine, but I think that's because of who he is. He's just a demanding person. Me - I need it because I am his Childe, nothing more. I growl at his little comment and make myself comfortable.

I get a perfect view of Spike's body in this position. He is amazing. All hard muscle and bone. Not an inch of spare skin on him. His body is athletic and lithe, which belies a greater strength that is always present underneath. A strength that has recently surpassed mine. Even if he is smaller and lighter in build, his strength of character makes him perceptibly, as strong as me. In reality, he is stronger.

When I've finished admiring the view, I start to lower and raise myself on his length. Spike holds my hips and angles me just right so he hits that blissful nub over and over again, sending shockwaves through my body. I lose myself to the sensation of riding my Sire and arch my body back. Spike groans as I reveal the length of my throat. I know he only has eyes for the raised scar there. His scar. His mark. His fingers travel up my body and skim over it.

"Bite me, Angel. Come for me, Childe." he moans below me. Gods, I love him. I lean down and morph into game face. Spike groans when he sees me and licks his own fangs. I might be a strange vampire but I like this biting part. Spike grabs my body to his and bites into his mark for the second time this night. His hands guide me to his own neck and I join him in bliss. It's been far too long since I've tasted my Sire. We both come almost instantaneously. Mine over his stomach and his deep inside. We both draw away from our bites and lick them closed.

This is heaven. This is home. The thoughts reverberate inside my mind and I know that Spike is thinking them too. We have both finally come home.

We come to rest lying beside each other. My Sire's arms holding me to him and his fingers stroke my hair. It's been a long time since I've felt any kind of peace like this. Sunnydale is beginning to feel a long way off, and what happened there was in the end unimportant.

"Angel? I think I like your hair like this. Smooth and without gel. I think I need to make it a new rule. No 139 I think. Er... ‘Angel always washes hair before sex’ or ‘forgoes gel entirely,’ what do you think?"

I grunt my reply. "Neither."

"No, you have to have one of them. Where's the rulebook?" Spike starts looking around and moves away to check the clothing. I miss his warmed body so I try and pull him back. He slaps me away. "Angel where's the book?"

I give him my best puppy dog look and answer meekly, "I think I forgot it on the beach." Spike rolls his eyes and hits me hard across the buttocks. Glad this has gotten back to normal. Still not so sure about the new rules, though.

"Don't worry," Spike laughs. He opens one of his bags and pulls out a pile of what must be around 30 books. "I got Red to print out spares just in case you lost them."

I think I'm going to cry.

"Hey, it's not all that bad. Rule no 115 says: Spike is entitled to sex every day. Which means I've missed around 7 times so far. Think you're up for it?"



The End.