PAYING THE PRICE

AUTHOR: Jennifer Whildin

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.sassylicious.com/writing/fanfic (erotic fanfic), http://www.SassyDevil.com/ and http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel

PAIRINGS: Lorne/Willow

CREATED: June 17, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Kinky Sex, BDSM

STATUS: New, complete

FEEDBACK: Always welcome.

DISTRIBUTION: Do not archive or distribute without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, and WWOMB are all permitted to archive PAYING THE PRICE.

DISCLAIMER: This story, PAYING THE PRICE, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER are ™, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Willow agrees to make Lorne appear human, if he does something in exchange.

Paying The Price
by Jennifer Whildin

Cordelia carefully sipped her coffee, fresh from the pot, as she sat behind the hotel desk opposite Lorne. He was reading the paper.

"Angel's not up yet? He's usually downstairs by now," commented Cordy.

"Mmm."

"Fred and Gunn will be back from Disneyland tomorrow. I can just see them arriving in Mickey hats, bearing Goofy gifts."

"Mm-hmm." Lorne flipped the page and shook the newspaper flat.

Cordy chuckled. "They're really cute together, though."

"Mmm," Lorne mumbled again.

Cordy glared at the open newspaper, hiding Lorne's face. She reached over and flicked the paper twice. "Hey! How about some attention here?"

Moving the paper down, Lorne stretched his lips into a thin line of impatience. "What?"

"You're like a husband at the breakfast table. I just want some morning conversation."

He kept his eyes on hers as he folded the paper, neatly placing it in front of him. "Better, Wifey dear?"

"Much!" she replied, pleased at winning. "So what are you doing today?"

"Well, I *was* reading the newspaper."

She tried to swat him but he pulled back in time.

"I have no plans. I need a love life," he sighed.

"I think you need to pray to The Great and Powerful Joss for that one."

"It's an idea," Lorne agreed.

Just then, Angel came downstairs. "Morning."

Lorne opened his paper again and ignored the other two as they engaged in idle chatter. A few minutes later he slapped the page with the back of his hand. "Damn it!"

"What's wrong?"

"Aretha Franklin's singing at Club Venus next weekend. I'm going to miss yet another chance to see her."

"Even if the club is for humans only, maybe Ms. Franklin is demon-aware. Maybe somebody could get you backstage," Cordy suggested.

"Somehow I don't think that would work."

"Sorry, Lorne," said Angel.

"What are you sorry about?" Wesley asked, entering the Hyperion.

"Lorne wants to see Aretha," Cordy answered.

"Oh. I'd like to offer you a solution, but I'm afraid I don't have one," Wes frowned.

Lorne folded the paper and set it on the desk. Angel snatched it and fell into a chair to read.

Cordy washed her mug and set it aside. She peered at her reflection in the microwave door and, pleased with her appearance, sat at the computer to check hits on the Angel Investigations website.

"Wait a minute!" Wesley cried. "Maybe you *can* go to that Aretha Franklin concert!"

Lorne perked and rose from his seat. "How?" Everyone waited for Wesley's answer.

"Maybe Willow could cast a spell, turn you human!"

Cordy grinned as she stood, stepping to the desk opposite Lorne.

"Hey, yeah! That's a great idea! I'll call her right now!" She picked up the phone and punched in Willow's number. Arrangements were made, and Lorne was on his way to Sunnydale that very weekend.

*

Lorne arrived in Sunnydale mid-morning Saturday. Willow picked him up and took him home.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" she asked. "Can I make you something?"

"Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. Got any eggs? Scrambled, please."

Minutes later, Willow slid a plate of eggs and sausage before him, followed by a glass of orange juice. He finished quickly and thanked her again, told her it was good.

"I can make you human from today until you want to change back, but I think you might prefer an enchanted amulet which will let you be human when you want, and demon when you want."

"Yeah, I prefer the amulet idea."

"Then I'll charge one of my amulets with a spell. You'll be human in appearance, but retain your demonic abilities."

"I really appreciate this. I'm such a big fan of Aretha's. Angel, Cordelia, and Wesley told me you're The Witch Supreme.

Willow blushed. "I don't know about that, but I can pull off some pretty complicated magick."

"So, are we going to do this now?"

She slid forward. "We haven't discussed your part of the deal yet."

"Oh! Uh, I'm sorry, Cordy didn't mention a fee. How much?"

A wicked grin played on Willow's lips. "Not money."

*

Lorne had a couple of hours to absorb his shock. Willow explained the deal, and his desire to see Aretha had won out. He accepted. But he still wasn't sure exactly *what* was going to happen. Willow left to do a little shopping, she said, and he was left alone in her home to contemplate the
near future. He knew she wanted him to build up his fears, and she succeeded.

When the time came, Willow spoke five words Lorne didn't understand, and suddenly they were in a huge room that boasted many bizarre contraptions. Red shag carpeting covered the floor. Lorne's apprehension was focused on a collection of whips, crops, paddles, and restraints.

Pointing to a black screen, Willow ordered Lorne, "Put this on."

The tiny black fabric she handed him didn't ease his discomfort. "Um...isn't it a little...small?"

Willow folded her arms and lifted an eyebrow, resting her weight on one hip. "It'll fit."

Behind the screen, Lorne hesitantly removed his clothes. He was tall enough that his head was well above the screen, but he avoided Willow's smirking gaze. She could feel him blushing.

To his surprise, the fabric mystically wove to a perfect fit as he slid it on. It was still tinier than anything he'd ever worn; he'd never owned a thong before.

He covered his silk-sheathed demonhood with his hands as he stepped from the protection of the screen. A chill caused goose bumps to curl around his flesh, yet the room was warm.

Willow slowly approached him, circled him, her eyes touching his entire body. "Mmmm...you needed a lot of material there." She raised an eyebrow when she saw he had fourteen toes. She guided him to a comfortable-looking lounge, but he squeaked when he noticed the cuffs on the arms and foot of it.

"Look, sugar, I-I really appreciate your helping me see Aretha and all, but there's no need to cuff me. I mean, I'll cooperate!" He tried to smile, but his nervousness was showing.

A quick wave of Willow's hand, and Lorne found himself bound to the velvet chair. "Guess that's a no, huh?"

"Wait here," she commanded, and bent to kiss him on the forehead.

Lorne couldn't help but wonder the obvious: Where would I go?

He didn't hear her return, but he soon noticed her. She wore black vinyl, including thigh-high boots. Her hair hung loose and danced over bare shoulders, her pale skin emphasized by a black choker with a silver teardrop hanging from its center. Her cleavage was unavoidable.

Lorne's eyes grew large. He was sill scared, not knowing what to expect, but damn, she was hot!

She whispered something and raised her left hand. Her polished nails extended, then split into double talons. She did the same with her right hand.

Gulp.

She stepped towards him, and he tried to squirm away. "Hey! *Hey!* I'm not into that!"

A ball-and-gag instantly appeared around his head, with the rubber ball in his mouth.

Willow's breath warned his nose as she moved close, speaking softly: "It's not about what you're into. It's about what *I'm* into." She nicked the tip of his nose with her nail, causing Lorne to wince. A single drop of blood surfaced. She licked it off, and smiled.

Keeping her eyes on his, she slid down and ran her tongue around his left nipple. It raised into a hard nub and she gave it a gentle love bite. She caressed his chest with her mouth and tongue. Lorne began to relax.

Her teeth teased his right nipple, and Lorne moaned through the gag. Suddenly, she clawed him from his chest to his stomach, drawing a muffled scream from his throat.

"Ohhhh, didn't you like that?" she asked, pouting. "Don't worry, we'll play some games soon."

She rose from him and approached a wall displaying an assortment of implements used for punishment. Lorne could only see her from the corner of his eye, but he'd seen the wall when they arrived.

When she was back in full view, he saw the item she'd chosen: A large feather.

She knelt at his feet. She admired his bare feet, fascinated by the seven toes on each. She brushed the pad of his smallest toe on the right foot with the feather. His foot immediately jerked. "Ah, ticklish!" She was pleased.

She slid the feather's tip to the arch of his foot, causing him to strain against his bonds. Willow calmly danced the feather over the bottoms of his feet, ignoring his muffled protestations.

"Tick-le, tick-le," she teased.

She stood and glided the feather over his leg, up to his knee. Lorne was relieved to see that her nails were normal again. she twirled the feather around his knee, then the other, and found he wasn't ticklish there. His inner thighs, however, were another story. She giggled as his legs
tightened and twisted in an attempt to escape. The feather couldn't avoid his lip cock, for it fell more than half the length of his thighs. She moved the feather over the black silk, but the fabric didn't rise.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Willow said. When still nothing happened, she tossed the feather over her shoulder and lifted his soft-on with her fingers, then let it drop again. "This thing alive?" Lorne's face was angry.

She flicked his manhood painfully. "Hello? Hello?" Hey, wake up!" Lorne tried to lift his right knee to block her, but the cuff around his foot stopped him.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Well, I can see we're going to have to play another game." A few magick words, and Lorne was no longer on the lounge.

He was in a pillory instead.

His feet were cuffed to the supporting poles on either side. His head and hands hung out of holes carved in the hinged wood, and he was locked in. On the bright side, he was no longer gagged.

Willow stood at his left, searching the room.

"What are you going to do with me?"

She didn't answer him. Finally she sighed. "Can you believe there are no birch rods in sight?"

"Birch rods? Uh--!"

Willow wiggled her fingers and a wooden bucket filled with several birch rods of various length and thickness appeared at her feet. The rods sat in a cloudy liquid.

"Brine," Willow grinned wickedly. "It's supposed to make the birch rods sting more." Lorne's eyes widened.

She bent down, examining his body further, then did the same behind him. When she grabbed his thigh, he jumped and scraped his neck.

"Don't be so jittery! I'm just testing the strength of your muscles. I know you're eager; we'll begin soon."

She continued squeezing his thighs and pinched the flesh of his back.

"Ok!" she said when she was done. She selected a birch rod, turned it in her hand, and put it back. She approached Lorne.

I'm going to kill Cordelia and Wesley when I get back, Lorne thought angrily. This was their idea! If they didn't know she's into this, maybe I'll give them a chance to make it up. But if they *did* know...

He tried to get his mind off of what was about to happened to him by focusing on what his demands would be.

Willow snapped the thin waistband of Lorne's thong. "You won't need this anymore." It disappeared. Lorne blushed.

Taking his dick in her hand, willow examined it with a smile.

"It's as red as your eyes! The length is most impressive, but you're going to need an erection to impress me." She enjoyed his discomfort. "Do you like being exposed to me this way?"

Lorne gritted his teeth. "No."

She smiled bigger. "Yes, you do."

He glared at her. She grabbed his balls. "Do you like having your balls licked?"

Before he could respond, she slapped his balls, causing him to squeal. She chose a thinner but longer birch rod than before and stood behind him.

The first strike landed on his left shoulder bone. He cried out, even though the pain wasn't as bad as he'd expected. She struck his other shoulder.

He heard a soft whisper of air as the rod swung a third time. When she marked the small of his back, his hips thrust forward with the sting--and gained a partial erection.

Willow didn't notice; she was admiring the beautiful stripes she was making. The rods didn't leave serious marks, didn't break the skin, but that's what she wanted. His legs and ass were undecorated, but she needed untouched areas for her next round of fun. She continued striping his
back, not yet realizing Lorne's demonhood now stood at full attention.

He liked it. And he didn't like that he liked it.

When she tossed the rod back into the bucket, she noticed Lorne's erection. As the bucket disappeared, she rushed to kiss his lips. "Yes! I'm so proud of you!"

She practically skipped to the wall and came back with a cat o' nine tails.

It's for Aretha, Lorne told himself.

"Ready?" Willow grinned. Without waiting for an answer, she merrily strode behind him. She grabbed a handful of ass and cried, "Woohoo!"

This woman is fucking weird! Lorne sighed.

The leather suddenly slapped his right thigh. It was certainly more painful than the birch rods. "OWWW!"

She hit him harder on his calf. He jerked, but the thick iron around his ankle didn't allow much physical reaction.

"Don't you just love that sound?" Willow cheered. She whipped his thighs in three quick strokes. Lorne's hands curled into tight fists as he screamed.

"Ohhh, did I get carried away? I'm sorry." She kissed each of his thighs. He closed his eyes and melted into his desire.

She dropped the cat and licked the back of his thigh. He moaned. His legs still stung, but it aroused him the same way spicy food did.

Her tongue snaked up to his butt cheeks, drawing little circles. She swirled her wet tongue all over his ass, sliding the tip up and down the crack. God, it was good! Her mouth took in bits of flesh, sucking gently, causing his temperature to rise. Then she bit him, just hard enough to leave teeth marks without breaking the skin.

Reaching underneath, she began stroking Lorne's hard cock. His balls rubbed against her arm, enhancing his pleasure.

"Willow!" Lorne moaned.

She slid her tongue down his ass crack, moving to the underside of his testicles. Carefully twisting, she positioned herself between his legs, gently nibbling his sack. She continued stroking his penis, immersing herself in his cries of pleasure. When they grew louder, signaling his peak, she gently pinched the tip and stopped.

Lorne gasped in quick spasms. "Hey! Don't stop! Please!"

She stood in front of him, put her finger on his lips. "Shhhh."

A couple of magick words and she had a camera. She snapped him, much to his chagrin. "This is our secret. You tell, I send copies to Angel and all your friends. Maybe on the Internet, too!"

Lorne looked at her as if she were mad. Who the hell would he tell? Before he got an erection, he was going to confront Cordy and Wesley, but no way was he going to talk *now*! If they knew he liked this shit, they'd never let him live it down!

She released him from the pillory and guided him to a small patch of soft carpet. She told him to lie down, and he did. She quickly removed her dominatrix costume and sat atop Lorne with his dick slipping easily into her wetness. He grasped her hips and immediately began pushing into
her. She laughed at his eagerness but didn't stop him, for her hunger had also grown.

She matched him thrust for thrust, until she climaxed so hard he felt it. His orgasm came immediately after hers, along with a loud, "Ungh!"

*

The next morning, on the way home, Lorne's thoughts switched back and forth between Aretha Franklin and Willow. He wasn't sure which he would consider the more exciting, but he did know he wouldn't forget either experience.

END