Pancakes For Three

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc. *sob*

Spoilers: None really.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel/Xander.

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex (All the way!)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summary: A holiday fic, for Stove Tuesday (yes, I know it's late - RL is a total pain), Angel has a surprise for his two lovers.

For Mommy Sarah, who wanted Apple and Xander (you like?), and for Josey who has the most amazing plot bunnies, and KLD, my wonderful beta *kisses feet*.


Pancakes For Three
By Shara Nesu


4 March 2003

Angel’s POV:

It’s early morning, and I’ve just finished cleaning up after Cordelia’s latest vision. A small Vahesh demon had made a nest in someone’s chicken shed, and was threatening to lay eggs in a human family living nearby. It was easy to dispatch, but messy. Which led to my need to shower, and delayed me from freeing my lovers.

My lovers. It’s strange thinking those words. But they have been here for over a month now and I wouldn’t dream of living without either of them. I’ll have to say it again...My lovers. Mine. Lover. As in they love me, want me, and have lots of gratuitous sex with me. I shiver at the thought, my groin just tightening at those two words. My lovers.

They weren’t required on this case, Vahesh demons’ are horrid-looking things and messy to kill, but with one slice of the sword and it’s off with its head. End of story. So while, I was away, I chained them both to the bed. Cordelia had disturbed us just as we were getting to the interesting part in our night-time playing, and I refused to allow them to continue without me. I couldn’t bare the thought of not witnessing both their orgasms. I love their faces when they come.

I wrap a towel around my waist and enter into the bedroom. There on the bed are my two lovers. My two *male* lovers. My beloved’s. Spike and Xander.

Yes, that’s right. Even though it’s damn hard to believe. Sometimes I have trouble actually believing this is happening, that my life has become this wonderful dream where I never want to wake up.

They have been my lovers for two months now, though have only lived at the Hyperion for the four weeks. We met in Sunnydale, loved there but I had to come back here to AI. I tried to keep seeing them, to keep my promise of visiting every weekend, but visions and responsibilities kept me away. I would ring Xander on a Friday night and almost taste the pain in his voice when I told him I couldn’t come. Then Spike would take the phone from my youngest lover, shouting at me, begging me to come. I couldn’t.

In the end, I had had enough. I told them they were leaving Sunnydale and coming with me. The first thing out of Xander’s mouth was; “you want me to live with you? Really want me...and Spike...forever?” There was such need in that question, such loneliness. He couldn’t accept it as truth. I will forever love my Spike for standing aside at that moment. He kept quiet and watched as I took Xander into my arms, kissed his smooth soft lips and stroked my fingers through his hair. I took him gently over the couch, talking softly to him, telling him how we would live together, love together. He screamed and passed out with his orgasm, driven into bliss by my acceptance and need for him.

I moved onto Spike after that. He was equally surprised about my order. To live with his Sire again. “We will be family, again.” I told him, stroking my hand through coarser hair, bleached blond, but just as soft. “You’ll never leave again?” he pleaded and held me so tight. “Never,” I promised him. I’ll never leave my Childe again, my pretty William. My boy.

When both had recovered from my vow filled love making, Xander had ripped up the lease on his flat, shoved everything into boxes along with Spike, and was ready to leave as soon as the sun set. He left everything behind, his family of friends, his job, and his independent home. He has never complained though, seeming totally happy with fixing up the Hotel, sleeping in my bed, and playing ‘who can wind each other up the most’ with Spike.

Spike, my Childe. He’s been the biggest surprise to me. There was nothing much for him in Sunnydale, but since coming here, both Xander and myself have noticed the changes in him. He’s more alive than he’s ever been. Sometimes it is like living with a ticking time bomb, but other times he’s the most...err, loving person that I’ve ever known. He’d give anything for Xander, or me. Of course, he’s just as vulgar and crude to the others, never saying a kind word one day to the next. If I told Cordelia he screams, begs, and weeps as I fuck him, she’d never believe me.

As I enter the bedroom, I can only stare at my lovers. They are chained to the bed, hands and feet, unable to move or bring themselves pleasure. Which is a point I can see straight away. They are still both hard from our earlier games. Yes, I am cruel and evil, and they love it.

“Angel!” Xander cries, the first to notice me.

“Fucking hell, Peaches! Unchain me!” Spike snarls, his head snapping around when Xander calls my name.

I grin. It’s a shame they moved, they looked so cute staring at each other. Desperate for a touch, begging to be brought to their shuddering climax.

“Please Angel,” Xander begs, writhing on the bed, his cock jerking towards me.

“Have you done as I asked?” I question, dropping my towel from around my waist and climbing onto the bed. Both of them groan as I near, and Spike licks his long, powerful fangs.

“Yes, Angel!” They both cry.

Two pairs of hips rise of the bed as I come nearer, needing, begging to be touched. I stroke two firm thighs as I settle between them. They feel so different under my touch - but both of these bodies are mine. One is almost hairless, smooth and so pale. Hard, solid masses of vampire flesh and muscle quiver under my touch, and room temperature skin heats slightly in desire. The other is haired, darker in tone, with soft human flesh and warmed muscles. He’s in the height of his physical perfection, muscles toned to perfection and, oh so warm. One day, he’ll lose that heat, but then I’ll have him forever. He knows that - so does Spike - but I will give him a couple more mortal years. Though Spike grows inpatient for a brother, and I wonder how long I can really hold out. How long can I wait until they are both mine, for eternity.

My fingers caress the smooth - hard - soft - cool - warm - skin. Their touch sending so many contradictory signals to my brain that I feel like I’m short-circuiting. Hot and cold. Hard and soft. All so damn good though. Signals that run directly to my cock, and harden it until it starts to drip.

My hands reach their hips and I push them down onto the bed. They obey my unspoken commands, fighting against the desire to thrust against my touch. I ghost my hands over two straining erections, and move lower between their legs.

“Have you?” I ask again. I touch something hard, solid between their thighs. I soft touch a push forward and again my lovers are thrusting and panting.

“You Angel, here with us, taking us...” they speak as one. My boys.

“Good boys,” I praise, hearing them both groan louder in delight.

I press my hands against their soft skin. Feeling the foreign objects buried deep within them, making them think of me within their bodies. They writhe against my touch, Spike more forcibly humping my hand, while Xander wriggles around. Both so perfect in their response and so different. I love their differences.

Xander is the first I take into my mouth. He screams, loud and hoarsely, as I swallow his hard length. He didn’t expect it coming, usually I tease much longer than this, but I have plans for later. My other hand, I wrap around the end of Spike’s dildo and start to thrust it deeper into his grasping channel. It will keep him on edge, but not send him over it yet. With my mouth firmly suckling Xander’s cock, I start to touch his own dildo, twisting it inside him, making him scream as I stroke his pleasure point. Xander likes to grind, while Spike prefers thrusting. I keep Spike happy, while I turn my attentions to our human.

Xander’s cock is hot inside my mouth, hot pre-cum, hot skin, hot sweat. It makes me suck all the harder, wanting to taste every strip of flesh, every drop of sweat, and forcing that hot drink all the nearer. Before Spike and I, he’d never experience a blowjob you can get from a vampire. No need to breathe. It makes it all the better. I just suck and suck, and in the end, all he can do is scream as his flesh gets all the more sensitive.

“Oh...oh...ohhhhh...Angel...” he cries, wriggling away and then nearer to my touch. Unsure which way to move to lessen or increase this blisspainful need.

I can’t answer him; I just suck harder...and harder. All of a sudden, he screams at the top of voice...almost a vampire sound, as he fills my mouth with hot creamy fluid. I suck him dry, and then clean him with my tongue, unwilling to waste any of this delicious cream. Finally, as I look up, my heart almost beats. His like a fallen angel upon my bed. Dark hair, dark eyes and lashes, but glowing skin - golden in the soft lighting of the bedroom. My dark angel.

As his body relaxes, I withdraw the dildo and throw it aside. He moans at the lost, and I take the opportunity to shove my tongue into his mouth, and kiss him for the first time since my return. His mouth tastes of popcorn and toothpaste, but under all that is the unique taste of Xander. Finally, I have to break away as his human lungs strain for breath.

“I love how you kiss me breathless,” he mumbles sleepily.

I kiss Xander on the forehead and then move to my second angel. My golden angel. Blue eyes find mine as I climb over his tightly drawn out body. He writhes in his chains, thrusting against my moving hand.

“Spike,” I moan and kiss his pouty, dark pink lips. They part willingly under mine and my mouth explodes with the taste of my Childe. Mine. I taste that ownership on Spike. Our shared blood. Our love. I shift over the top of him, keeping our mouth attached and start to stroke him. My hands glide down his thin chest to his cock, making him yell into my mouth as I take him into a firm grip. It’s a hard position - one hand moving the dildo, while I pump him with the other, but I want him to come with my mouth on his. I want to taste his blood - our blood as he orgasms.

For a vampire, to exchange blood during sex is like a woman having multiple orgasms - each of them rolling together until it feels like your whole body is exploding. Lights flash before your eyes. You can’t feel a damn thing during it. Anyone could stick a sword through your gut, but your mind never touches the pain - that’s on cloud nine and never wants to leave. I feel my Childe’s body start to tense under me, pressing his hard body to mine as much as he can. He’s on the edge, begging to be touched more - harder, deeper, anything - just more.

So I give more. I slash my tongue on his fangs and let my blood flow into his mouth. Spike wants to scream. I hear him gurgle, writhing at the first taste of my elder blood. His body arches, almost painfully, and within a heartbeat he covers my hand and enters into bliss. I feel his body shuddering uncontrollably, his mouth going slack as his brain shuts down with the overload. Finally, it passes and I break our kiss. I find blue glazed eyes, and Spike’s silly grin.

“Can I go on the merry-go-round again, Daddy?” he mumbles in a child’s voice.

I chuckle and clutch him closer, kissing his forehead and leaving him to his afterglow.

“You’re both so hot,” Xander suddenly breaths next to me. He’s fully awake now and looking up at me with sparking eyes.

“So are you,” I reply, leaning over to kiss him again.

I break my tender touch, and climb off the bed, unchaining Spike as I go. He’ll be out of it for a little while more, but I can see Xander’s need to move. He’s been chained for the last couple of hours, and human bodies don’t like that type of restriction. I help him to his feet, and walk him into the bathroom so he can get his circulation going and relieve himself. I leave him to it, and move into the front room; moments later he returns.

“Hungry?” I ask, getting eggs and milk out of the fridge.

Xander gives me the once over, looking pointedly at my cock before answering. “Yep,” he groans.

I laugh, and start to break the eggs into a large dish. Then I open the cupboard and search out the plain flour. “You can have that later,” I promise him with a little laugh. I find the flour, and add it to the mix along with 50 percent milk and 50 water. I beat the mixture, while Xander comes over to the breakfast bar and sits down.

“That doesn’t look like omelette?” Xander looks over to the bowl, while I fish around for a frying pan. He starts to pick at some left over popcorn, but I grab it away. “Hey!”

“You’ll want to be hungry, beloved,” I purr. “I’m making you and Spike pancakes.”

“Pancakes! Shit! I forgot, it’s Pancake Day!” he cries, and starts raiding the cupboards for various toppings.

“Stove Tuesday,” I correct. “Didn’t your parents ever take you to church?” I start to heat the frying pan with a little butter, but suddenly notice that my partner has stopped moving around. I turn and face him, his head hung low.

“My parents were too busy getting drunk Saturday night, and slept in Sunday. It was the only time; I could...” he trails off, holding the chocolate sauce in his hand like a lifeline.

“You’re mine!” I reply automatically. Whenever Xander mentions his family he gets this strange look on his face, a look that tells the world they don’t want to know the reason. If he would let me, I would happily kill them...but he won’t, however, he allows me, or Spike, to comfort him. I put the pan aside, and take my young lover into my arms. He sighs into my embrace, strong human arms sliding around my waist to hold me tight. I kiss his fragrant soft hair, and rub my cheek into his warm.

“Yours,” he murmurs.

Our embrace is broken by a sudden shout. “Where’s me bloody breakfast then?” asks Spike, breaking the moment. He kisses first me and then takes Xander into his arms, kissing the boy firmly on the lips. Spike must have heard the conversation and in his own way offers his support.

“Angel’s making pancakes,” Xander replies joyously, grabbing more syrups and sauces out the cupboard.

Spike and I share a grin at his happy mood, and Spike helps him transport the sugary goodness to the bar. I start my first pancake, sniffing the wonderful smell of hot butter and eggs. I can’t taste it, but at least I can smell it. Spike eats food, saying he likes the texture, but I can’t see the point. There’s nothing to taste - only blood holds flavour for vampires. Since Xander came to live with us, I’ve enjoyed cooking for him, trying out all kinds of foods. My favourite is Moroccan finger food, where I can feed him in bed, and enjoy his body at the same time. Spike gets just the same pleasure out of that as I do.

I flip the first pancake, earning me a round of applause and start on the second. Of course, Spike and Xander have to fight over the first one, being thicker than the rest. On the second, I have the measurement of fluid right, and they are perfectly wafer thin and golden brown. I start a little pile of pancakes, cooking as they eat, but making sure we have some left to fool around with when they have satisfied the initial hunger.

When Xander reaches for his sixth pancake, I still his hand. “Why don’t you take the apple syrup, black cherry pie filling, and treacle into the bedroom?” I ask. His eyes widen at the suggestion but he quickly catches on. Our human swallows the last of his breakfast, grabs the three tubs and runs into the bedroom. They are our three favourite toppings. Xander the apple, Spike the cherry, and me the treacle. Treacle, not because I like it, but because it makes damn good lube and is still in the food group. It’s damn sticky afterwards, and we have to spend hours in the new three-person bathtub washing it off. I shudder at the thought, my cock responding to the idea, and I think this is enough pancakes for now.

I grab up the full plate and follow my lovers into the bedroom. As I enter, Spike and Xander are already squabbling on the bed, fighting for a place. Both want to be in the middle, on their backs. I grin at the sight of Spike with syrup in his hair, and Xander with thick, creamy cherry filling running down his chest.

“Boys behave,” I snap, though my eyes are laughing.

They both jump when they notice me and scramble to the top of the bed - sitting perfectly still like good little boys. Looks are deceptive though, and they keep elbowing each other. I sigh, place the pancakes in the middle of the bed, and climb between them. Which I think was the entire plan to begin with. Both of my lovers curl around me, licking my cool skin and relaxing into my touch. They could have just waited for me to sit between them, but no they have to make a song and dance about everything.

“Hungry boys?” I ask, picking up the top pancake. I grab up my treacle, pop the lid and start to smear the thick, gluey liquid on top of it. In seconds my lover’s are drooling, and pushing me back on the bed. Cool and warm hands grab my pancake, tearing it two, and spattering treacle all over the bedding, before they start to fed it me.

Sticky fingers stroke my skin, touch my mouth, and I suck and lick all they offer me. Wet kisses come soon each, with offerings of toppings and shared pancakes. They taste sweeter, and our tongues fight to clean away the golden syrup. I’m panting by the time my pancake is finished. Spike is next to grab one, and covers it with black cherries. Both Xander and I fight for a piece of the dripping goodness, feeding our lover titbits between hot kisses. While Xander has Spike’s mouth, I rub a dark, ripe cherry into his navel, afterwards licking him clean. His cock is soon hitting me in the cheek, but it’s not time for that yet. With Spike’s pancake gone, it’s now Xander’s turn. He takes the third and smothers it with apple syrup. It covers his hands and drips down onto this naked chest. Spike and I just have to flow its path, and lick away the sourly taste.

Xander trembles with our cold tongues, sticky fingers sliding into my hair, and I make him laugh as I growl and nip him. After cleaning his chest, we fight for the pancake and leisurely feed it to our human. We take our time, knowing that his arousal is rising with every second. We kiss him, stroke him, feed him titbits on the end of our tongues, lick syrup out his navel, off his nipples. At the end of which, he’s nearly screaming with need.

“Oh gods, Angel! Spike! Please...now!” he pleads.

I pull my youngest boy nearer, kissing Spike quickly as he nods in agreement. Finding the treacle, I slick up my fingers, while Spike starts on another pancake with apple, and start to share it between him and Xander. Kissing him between swallows. I pull Xander down on the bed, laying him on his back and spreading fine legs. He groans, a sticky hand reaching for his cock, but I slap his questing fingers away. I bend his legs, and then spread them wide, tilting his hips so his beautiful, tight entrance is revealed to me. I love taking him. To be surrounded by his hot flesh, his human muscles gripping me and fluttering uncontrollably when he comes. I press two fingers immediately into his puckered opening, making him gasp and jolt with my first thrust. I need to get inside him. To feel his warmth.

I spread my fingers inside his anus, loosening his sphincter muscles and relaxing them as quickly as I can. A couple more thrusts and he starts to cry out into Spike’s mouth. He’s ready. I slick up my cock, lift his hips and press forward.

“Oh fuck!” I cry as Xander’s heat engulfs me. He arches off the bed, as I arch into him. Our bodies connected...one again. But Spike isn’t. Though he understood Xander would be first, I can still see hurt in his eyes. I’ll have to change that. I can’t have one lover high while the other pouts. “Spike! Hands and knees!”

“Huh?” he asks, his mouth full of pancake.

I raise an eyebrow and my usually quick childe catches on. He scrambles across the bed, and straddles Xander’s body, finally getting onto his hands and feet. My lovers kiss as they are face to face. Spike is expecting to ride Xander, but I have another plan in mind.

I tip the sticky treacle over my hand and rub in it well. Then I add more, making me super slick. He’s going to be in for a real surprise. With one hand I hold Xander under his back, keeping us connected while I balance on my knees. His legs wrapped around my thighs. My other hand, I press to Spike’s pale, hard butt. Damn, he’s got a perfect ass. Rounded checks, hard and shaped. Both Xander and I love rubbing up against him. When Xander and he go dancing, they grind on the dance floor; Xander’s groin attached to Spike’s ass. I only watch, but it’s worth it.

I press a slick finger to my Childe’s hole and enter. He groans into Xander’s mouth, rising higher on his knees, so he can rock against the pressure inside him. I piston the finger in an out a couple of times, before I add a second. Spike groans, his hips starting to rock with my thrusts, and he doesn’t even notice when I add a third finger. With the fourth, he jerks, his head jolting up and he turns to stare at me.

“I’m going to fist you, Childe. My cock is buried in a hot ass, while my hand will be in yours.”

His eyes widen, and mouth drops open. “Oh please, Angel...Now!” he cries, shuddering uncontrollably over our human lover. I’ll never do this to Xander until he’s turned, and he can enjoy the feeling of being fisted fully without any pain or after-effects. I know I’m not gentle and I would hate to hurt him. He’ll then lean why Spike loves this.

I thrust four fingers in and out of my Childe’s ass, feeling him stretch wider and wider, and finally, with one harsh jab, my thumb curls in and my hand slides inside.

Spike howls.

His body shudders and he comes all over Xander’s chest.

“So fucking good,” he groans, his head falling forward to rest on Xander’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I can see,” the kid snarls. “Just fuck me already so I can have some of that too!”

I laugh loud and hard, enjoying the warmth of their love and desire. My own body won’t be denied any longer, and I start to move inside Xander’s hot tunnel. My human boy starts to pant and writhe under Spike, and I add his favourite rotation of my hips. It always makes him cry out, my cock jabs his prostate with each thrust, and then I wriggle it around as I rotate. I have just enough presence of mind to also move my hand inside Spike. My poor Childe, already hard again just from the presence of my fist; starts to wail in bliss as I forcibly pound his prostate. It’s pretty hard doing both at the same time; my movements become jerked as my orgasm starts to rise.

“Bite me, Sire. Bloody bite me!” Spike starts to growl as my hand twists inside him.

He shudders...no that’s Xander. Our human starts to jerk under Spike, hot human hands, reaching for Spike’s arms and holding tight. If my Childe were living there would be dark black bruises forming there.

“He’s going to blow!” Spike laughs.

“Come for me, Xander,” I purr, letting it rumble through my body, down into my cock and threw into his butt. When Xander comes it’s like a building volcano. He shudders and groans. Writhers and arches. Screams and pants. Wriggles and strains. Then all of a sudden, his body goes shock still, and then his cock pulsates and erupts. And he does now. With one last scream, Xander goes ridged beneath us and floods Spike’ chest with hot cum. His hot channel tightens around my length and spasms my orgasm right out of me. I jerk, my arm buried inside of Spike and I cum, but before I do, I sink my fangs into Spike’s ass.

I think someone is screaming. It could be Spike or me. I don’t really care, but I know we have both cum, and as the stars clear from my vision, I fall back, forcing Spike to come with me, onto the bed. I gently ease my hand from his ass, and he collapses beside me.

“That was so...” Xander pants, his hands running over his chest, experiencing the last tingles of his climax.

“Wow!” Spike breaths, still shuddering.

“Yeah, that’s it. Wow!”

I laugh at my two boys and after a couple of minutes, sit up. “You’re dirty my boys. Would you like me to clean you?” I dip a finger into the semen covering Xander’s chest and bring it to my lips. He groans at the sight, biting his lip as I suck their combined essences into my mouth.

“Oh we’re filthy luv,” Spike quickly answers, moving to lie beside Xander. They hold hands, presenting me with there wet bellies.

I lean forward and lick a long line up Spike’s abdomen. I adore the taste of my lovers.

“Better than pancakes,” I whisper to myself and start to clean my boys.

My lovers, forever.



The End.