No Smoking Day...You must be joking!

Series: To Each Holiday There is a Reason

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone it all belongs to Joss etc. Who obviously has no idea whom Angel really belongs to... Spike!

Spoilers: The whole of Buffy/Angel. Set 10 years into the future.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M Sex (All the way!)

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summary: Hmmm...plot. Nope, doesn't have one. Let's just say it's No Smoking day and Spike isn’t pleased.

For Josey who gives amazing ideas, and thanks to Helen, my beta-goddess.


No Smoking Day...You must be joking!
By Shara Nesu



Angel’s Journal: March 12, 2013


It is now one minute past midnight on no-smoking day. This year I have decided to put my foot down with my boy. Well...I did soften him up to begin with. We spent all of the 11th in bed. I sucked him, fucked him, and even let him take me. I know I shouldn't use sex like that, but Cordelia promised to do something really nasty if I didn’t get him to stop smoking today. I don’t know which one I fear most. Her or him.

First thing’s first. I’ve cleaned the hotel from top to bottom of cigarettes. There is not one in this house. I’ll have to watch him though...he’s sneaky.

“Angel? Have you seen me fags?”

A voice calls me from the bedroom, and I fear the answer. I didn’t think it would start this early. I thought he’d sleep a lot longer after the last long, hard fuck and blowjob I gave him. I put my pen down and wander into the bedroom, pulling my robe off as I go. Maybe going in naked will get his mind off the fags and on me.

“Shit! I know I had some left earlier. Angel, be a pet and look in the bathroom for the other packet.”

“How about I put your mouth to another use, Will?” I whisper huskily. I climb onto the bed, reaching for his leg. I stroke my hand up to his knee, and then along his thigh.

“Yeah, maybe later. I need me fags, Angel.”

Spike shoves me aside and starts to search through the bedside table in earnest. He huffs when he can’t find anything, and moves onto the wardrobe, chair, coats, and then stalks into the bathroom.

“Look pet, this isn’t funny! Where are they?” he hollers from the bathroom. I hear bottles being rattled, and glasses knocked over in his frantic search.

“I’ve thrown them away.” I lie back on the bed and await his explosion.

“Ha ha...very funny. Seriously, where are they?” Spike stalks back into the bedroom, with hands on hips. I’d beg him back on the bed - naked and aroused as he is - but the look of fury on his face changes my mind.

“I err...threw them away,” I repeat. “Spike...it’s no smoking day...which kinda means...no cigarettes.”

“That’s for humans!”

“Ever heard of passive smoking?”

“Fucking hell!!” he screams. “You threw my fags away?! Angel!!!” he whines. Spike starts to pace back and forth, a look of horror in his stormy, blue eyes. “What am I going to do? You shag...smoke...shag...you can’t change that...” He’s mumbling now, chewing on a nail as he paces. “No smoke...shag...no shag...no smoke...”

“William, come here,” I call out to him, trying to reach that other part. The William part that doesn’t smoke.

“Oh no, Angel. William’s not coming out. You took my fucking fags away!” he cries.

Spike’s clearly aggravated and starts grabbing up his clothing. “Need fag...need fag...”

I jump off the bed, and take him into my arms. He struggles a moment and then relaxes. “Please Spike, just one day...Cordelia threatened...well. Look, it’s just one day. Surely you can go without for twenty-four hours?”

Spike gives a deep sigh and relaxes into my embrace. His lithe arms wrap around me and he rests his head on my shoulder. “How about I take you out for some early breakfast. You love pancakes, don’t you?” Now I feel like I’m trying to buy him off.

Spike looks up at me, his face a beautiful pout. “Okay then...” Yet, I don’t like that gleam in his eyes.

“But you can’t buy anymore cigarettes.”

~*~*~*~

You might think that finding a Cafe that serves food at this time in the morning would be difficult...well, this is LA and no, it’s not. There’s a place not far from the Hyperion that serves the best pancakes...or so Spike tells me, which is were I’m sitting right now, staring at his grumpy face. He’s wolfed back three chocolate syrup pancakes and wants to start on a forth.

“Can’t I just have one?” he whines...again.

“No.”

“Angel, please. I’ve been smoking for near on a hundred years...I can’t just stop overnight.”

“No.”

“I need exercise to suck your cock.”

“No.”

And so our conversation continues...just as it has continued for the last two hours. I say no and he begs and uses any excuse he can think of to get me to buy him some more cigarettes. I refuse to back down; lord knows what Cordelia will do if I break. Oh well, only 21 hours and 59 minutes to go.

~*~*~*~

After breakfast, we walked the streets back to the Hyperion and rid the city of a few more vampires. Spike needed to work out his aggressions, and we only managed to have one fight when he tried to steal a cigarette off a vampire before he turned to dust. This is not turning out to be one of my favourite days.

Upon arriving at home, I prepared us both some blood, which he didn’t drink. Then he went into hyper-sulking mood. Which means he locks himself in one of the upstairs rooms and plays his music so loud it would wake the dead. Only 20 hours and 39 minutes to go.

~*~*~*~

Nine a.m. Cordelia arrives. With presents, to my amusement. They aren’t for me but for Spike. She’s brought him some nicotine patches, nicotine gum, and an inhaler. Which he takes away into his room, turns the music even louder and continues to sulk.

Fifteen minutes later, he flies out of his room and wraps his arms around my neck...at which point Cordelia makes a quick exit, saying she’s taking the day off. I can’t answer her at the time, because as soon as my mouth opens - Spike shoves his tongue into it. Not that I mind, looks like this day might not be so bad after all.

To my surprise his mouth tastes of nicotine and the remnants of gum. He grins at me when he breaks the kiss, laying more on my face and chin.

“Oooo you taste nice, my Angel,” he coos. Hands slip down over my shoulders and work there way to my pants. Yep, this day is certainly looking up...getting better each second in fact.

“Oh Ohhhh Spike!” I groan as those hands make short work of my zipper and he eases down my slacks. I’ve forgone underwear for months now, and he wraps a cool hand around my aching cock.

“Since you won’t let me have a cigarette, luv, can I suck on yours?” he purrs into my ear, licking the lobe.

“Hmmm...” I agree. Within a second he’s on the floor, and sucking my dick into his wet mouth. I groan as his tongue slashes out and laps at the pre-cum forming. I’m always amazed at how quickly he can excite me. I’ve accepted the fact I’m hard as soon as he enters a room, but climax wise - I used to last a lot, lot longer. His heavenly mouth wraps around my length and he starts to suck. Sweet suckling and swallowing noises arise from his throat, and I start my own song with grunts and groans. I yell as he takes me into his throat, one quick movement and I’m buried balls deep in his devilish mouth.

“Spike!!” I scream. I think that is the shortest time ever that he’s made me come in his mouth. I’ve just got to work on my control.

Spike stands back up and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. I have to kiss him again, but he moves away, a sly look on his face.

“I’m just nipping to the pharmacy around the corner, pet,” he tells me, walking towards the basement and the sewers.

“I’ll come with you.” I grab my coat, with shaking fingers, and follow on weak legs. I hate it when he does this to me. Now I’m looking forward to those 14 hours and 59 minutes.

~*~*~*~*~

The trip to the Pharmacy was strange. Spike didn’t say anything about me coming with him, just chatted friendly like on the way there and back again. Not once did he ask for a cigarette. He seemed his usual hyper self. I wish I could understand the change, and why.

He never once looked at the cigarette vending machine not far from the pharmacy. Which was strange...I thought he might have begged me at least once, but he didn’t. He just walked into the pharmacy and half an hour later appeared with a bag of boxes and a lollipop. I was about to ask him what he’d brought, but then he started playing with his sugary treat. Sucking the long length of cooked sugar in and out of his mouth...and I was lost. Drooling there on the shaded side of the street.

I never did get to know what he brought, because every time I tried to ask he’d play with that damn lollipop.

As soon as we reached the Hyperion, we quickly ran up the stairs to the lobby where I crushed him against the nearest column and worked my hand into his tight jeans. He panted before me, sucking that damn lollipop. He raised his scarred eyebrow and I was on my knees before I even knew it. A second later, his jean zip is ripped open and I’m pawing his erect length. The next I’m sucking him like that damn lollipop. He’s lost in my attack and doesn’t last too long (though longer than I did - bastard!) I suck him dry, savouring his cum...when I notice a strange...tarish taste. Something I can’t pinpoint.

I lick him clean, tying to work out this new flavour, but I don’t have the chance to ask as Spike realises the time. “Shit! I’m missing Jerry!” He zips himself up, and runs to the TV room, leaving me kneeling on the floor. Alone. I suppose it will keep his mind of his cigarettes for an hour. Only 12 hours and 9 minutes to go.

~*~*~*~

Only one hour and thirty minutes after Spike disappeared upstairs there is an incredible crash. I put down the forms of the latest AI case and go investigate. The TV room is dark when I get there, so I reach for the switch and turn it on.

“Fucking hell!” I yell, my eyes not believing what’s before me.

There is Spike, climbing the shelves of the large bookcase, full of books, CDs and DVDs, which are now all over the floor. Half the shelves are broken, scattering contents everywhere. The TV is on it’s side, beer soaks the floor from punctured cans which are spraying high into the air, chairs are turned upside down, and the stereo is trying to eat chocolate cookies.

Spike throws me a glance and giggles to himself. Suddenly the huge bookcase starts to rock, and within less than a second, it cracks and thunders to the ground with an almighty thump. Dust, plaster, everything is thrown up into the air...along with Spike.

“What the fuck are you doing!” I scream, my face changing into ridges and fangs. I can feel my demon crawling to the surface...and I don’t think I’m going to hold him back.

“Hellllllloooooo peaches,” Spike grins at me. “Wanna get naked and do the dirty monkey thing...or is it the rabbit?” Spike grins and then falls into hysterics rolling around on the floor. He licks his lips and pulls his shirt off. “Or do you want to get bloody and fucked raw?” Spike shirt goes flying across the wrecked room, quickly followed by his t-shirt. He gets down on all fours, licking his lips and letting his face change. I shiver at the erotic sight of my vampire childe, feeling my demon’s desire beginning to boil.

My eyes dance over pale skin and...what the hell? Pale skin and patches. Hundreds of nicotine patches all over his chest and back. I growl to myself. I’m going to friggin’ kill him. He’s high on nicotine!

Suddenly, Spike gets a flash of something in my eyes, because his demeanour changes from passionate into timid, and he’s off. If you think a lithe, skinny boy like Spike is slow, then think again. When he runs, he can move like the wind. Within a flash of an eye he’s out the door and down the corridor. Of course, I have to give chase...especially when another crash is heard. Only 9 hours to go...if I haven’t killed him by then.

~*~*~*~*~

Chains are the perfect invention. I love chains with little manacles on the end, ones with which you can lock certain unwilling Childer securely on the bed. Which is where Spike currently is. Three hours it took me to get him there. Three hours of screaming, fighting and howling at each other. I’m covered head to toe in bruises, cuts and blood. The most annoying part is that the blood is mostly mine. I’d never advise anyone to try and catch a hyper, OD-ing on nicotine patches, and completely horny vampire. It’s almost impossible, but I managed. I caught him...after he’d wrecked the whole of the hotel. I held him down, and drained him as he humped my leg.

The only trouble with drinking drug tainted blood was that some of it kinda got through to me. I’m jumpy, agitated, aroused...which isn’t bad, but I’m so hard my balls ache. My whole body feels like it itches all over. I want to rub up against something. Rub myself raw. I scrape my hands though my hair and moan softly. This is all Spike’s fault.

I manage to get some blood heated up and take a deep drink, then force the rest into Spike. I had hoped it would work on counteracting the nicotine, but I can still feel it burning through my system. My next job is to peel all those damn patches off him, because when he wakes up, I’m going to kill him. My hands are shaking as I do it, and there are hundreds of the friggin’ things all over his body. I have to strip him bare, and admire the view, to get them all off. Thank god there are only 7 hours 24 minutes to go.

~*~*~*~

Spike awakens just when I’m putting the finishing touch to my revenge plan. It’s been hard getting the cock ring on him, my fingers are trembling so bad I can hardly hold anything. Oh yeah, revenge is going to be sweet for me. I tie the strong leather around the base of his cock and under his balls because there is no way he’s coming until I let him.

“Angel-luv, what are you doing?” Spike asks, blinking glazed eyes.

“It’s called revenge, Spike,” I reply, my voice more slurred than his is.

He slowly looks down, groaning as he moves his head, and takes in his current position. Naked, tied spread eagle on the bed, and wearing a cock ring. I pick up the lube and to his shock start to slick up his hard length.

“Angel...what are you doing?” he squeaks again.

“I’ve had enough Spike. I’m high on nicotine from your bloody blood. You’ve wrecked the whole hotel. I’ve been ignored, pushed about, bruised and I’ve had enough. Now it’s my turn.” I spread my legs and straddle his prone form. He gasps as he realises what I’m about to do, shocked eyes staring at his cock as it pushes up against my opening.

“Bloody hell,” he gasps as I slowly sink down on his restrained cock. I groan loudly too as his largeness fills me to capacity, the tender walls of my anus stretching as much as they can to accommodate him. I would have loved to have fucked him, but with my present state of mind I don’t think I could manage it. This way I only have to move myself up and down...and not think about anything else. I don’t find this position degrading anymore; I enjoy him inside me, especially like this, when I’m the one in total control.

“Oh my...An-angel,” he grunts as I start to move. Slowly rocking at first, getting myself comfortable with his size and finding that blissful place. Stars blossom before my eyes as I touch that special point. I get the angle right, hold myself up on my hands, and start to thrust...and it’s fucking heaven.

The nicotine in my system is doing strange things to my body. I burn all over, my skin itches, my eyes ache, my mind is entering into a state of happy numbness. Pleasure throbs in my lower body, sending off adrenaline throbbing through my blood. I groan, and let my head just drop forward, concentrating only on moving and never stopping. Spike’s cock is throbbing inside me, making my channel ache with the need to be bathed in his cum. That isn’t going to happen yet. I want this pleasure to last forever, and I’ll rock onto my Childe’s cock until I burst into dust from the pleasure.

“Angel for heaven’s sake! Please!” Spike starts to scream. “I’m sorry! I’ll never buy another patch. Oh fuck! You’re so tight! I’ll give up the patches and go back to smoking - I promise!” He screams that last part, the words vibrating through the whole room. “Please! Please!”

I am beginning to feel light headed, so I rest my forehead on his sweating chest. My hips undulate, rubbing my ass against his balls with each thrust.

“Please let me cum! Angel...my lover...my beloved...please!”

Maybe I should be nice to him and untie that knot holding him back? Then again...maybe not. He’s cost a fortune in damages.

I’m rock hard, plunging him deeper within me with each thrust. My prostate is screaming in protest at the heavy handling, begging right along with Spike to orgasm. At last I surrender. My screams sound inhuman to my ears. My cock erupts all over my chest and Spike, my balls aching with the release. Finally, spent and sated, I collapse on top of him, my head resting under his chin. My body aches pleasantly and I don’t want to move for anyone.

“Angel, my precious. My one and only. Please...let me cum, my love.” He only ever uses such sweet words when he wants something...desperately. He rocks below me, letting me feel his hard length prod my tender tissue.

With a sigh, I lift my self onto my knees and reach under me. I find the knot and pull. The leather is freed, Spike screams and with one last, almighty thrust, he buries himself deep within me and climaxes. He howls my name, shaking on the bed and making all the chains creak under his strength. With his orgasm, tired eyes find mine and I lay back down along his body.

“I’m sorry, pet. I love you.”

I don’t answer only grunt. My eyes are blurred and I feel sleep rising up to take over me. Only 5 hours and 14 minutes to go.

~*~*~*~

When I open my eyes, I hear a clock in my front room striking. I count the chimes and to my relief it’s eleven p.m. One hour left. Then he can have as many fags as he wants. I’ve learned my lesson. I don’t think Cordelia could have punished me worse than Spike high on nicotine did. It’s going to take forever to clean up.

“Angel, stop brooding. You’re so bloody anal about cleaning.”

“There’re germs everywhere, Spike,” I complain, resting my head into the dip of his throat. He’s so warm under me, and with a slight movement, I notice he’s hard and still inside me.

“Pet, want to take my mind off me fags for the last hour?”

“What do you suggest?” I ask, lifting myself up again, until I’m fully sitting on his cock.

“Anything you want luv...wriggling would be nice,” he grins at me, licking lush lips as I wriggle my hips. His eyes close in pleasure. “You’re better than any high, Angel.”

I don’t answer, just start to rock again. Only 57 minutes to go. I wonder what Spike will do when I set him free? Should I worry about revenge?



The end.