On the forth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Four Colly Birds.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Four Colly Birds.
by shara nesu


Angel’s Journal:

It’s night again, and I’ve come to write down my thoughts....

Thoughts.... Today was boring. Nothing happened... Oh, we stopped another Judgment Day, but that’s all. No, what I mean is, nothing happened between me and Spike. We kept our distance. Damn, I wanted him to talk to me. I awoke *again* without him beside me! I wanted him there. I made him promise to be there, but he wasn’t!

I throw my pen across the room - again - and it shatters against the wall. Today, I was too busy to look at Will’s latest present. I stare at it now, as though it can answer that question. Why won’t he stay with me? Why won’t he lie in my bed as we sleep? Why won’t he be the first thing I see when I awaken?

I pick up the package in my hands, testing the weight. Today it feels heavier than the other 3. I wonder what my 4 gifts shall be. All other thoughts and concerns flee my mind as I open the box. Inside is the customary piece of paper - which I always read;

On the forth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Below that is an opaque plastic bag. I pull it out and it chinks. It’s quite heavy, so I tip it out onto my desk. Chains! 4 lengths of chains with cuffs on the end. Oh Childe, you have such wicked ideas.

I take up the chains and cross over to my bed. Now, how to use them? How to... Ah yes. There’s a thought. Last night, after the death of those innocents, my Childe went out looking for pain. He wanted to be punished for what he was. I shall show him he need not go looking. I can dispense love and pain; I can give him that chastisement if he wants it. I can be all things.

Unlike other nights, I strip of my clothing and start attaching the chains. I’ve abandoned the idea of the bed and decided to string him up in the doorframe. Now, I just have to wait for the appointed time. Which should be right about...

“Sire?”

Now.

“Come in, Childe,” I call, watching the door as he quietly opens it, and sneaks his naked body inside. I never tire of that sight. His perfect lines, his pale features, and that purer than blond hair. His body smells clean, freshly washed, and his hair is still damp. My eyes never drift from his hair. It’s not combed back, as it usually is - straight and slick. Now it falls across his forehead and curls around his well-defined head.

I hold my hand out, and he approaches with a small smile on his lips. He takes it, his hand still has a lingering warmth from the shower, and I close my fingers around it. I draw him close; landing a small kiss on artificially warmed lips.

“Interesting gifts,” I whisper, learning forward to lick his ear.

“Thank you, Sire,” he answers with a moan.

I have to literally pry myself away from his body; there are things we must do before I take his pure form. I have to give him something. I raise my hands to his face and cup his pale cheeks. Blue eyes find mine, and I can almost hear his questions. Will, however, is well behaved and says nothing. Not like Spike would.

“Childe, tonight I have a gift for you. Yesterday you searched for pain, for punishment. I can give you that. I can take your pain young Will, and give you nothing but pleasure.”

“Sire...” Will starts, but he bites his lip. Then rethinks, “I can walk after humans beat me... I couldn’t...”

Crap! I know what he means. When Angelus wanted, Spike couldn’t walk for a week after his punishments.

“I’ll take your guilt, Will, then afterwards I want you well enough to fuck.”

William’s eyes widen at my coarse wording. His body relaxes, and when I take his hand and lead him over to the chains he follows willingly. He’s not totally comfortable however, and I feel him tense when I lock the first cuff around his wrist. I can smell his apprehension and fear. He’s known me for three years now; he knows I’m not Angelus but he’s not quite sure that I can control the demon during this kind of session. I know I can, I’m not in conflict with my demon any longer. I am a vampire, and nothing I can do can change that. So why fight it?

When I lock the last cuff around his ankle, and stretch the chains tight, I just have to stand back and admire the view. And what a view! My Childe, William, fettered with his limbs rigid in a star shape. His cock is hard, slapping against his flat stomach, and his eyes dilated with desire. It seems not even his fear can effect his libido.

“You Childe... are magnificent!” I proclaim. My eyes scour his form again, and I swear he blushes. His gaze drops to the ground, and the cock sways, slapping his belly. “Tell me, Childe, do you wish me to take your suffering?”

Will’s eyes find mine and for the longest time, he’s so quiet that I’m afraid he’s going to say no. Tell me to get stuffed or something. I don’t know, but I think that this is a defining point of our relationship.

“Take me, Sire,” he finally whispers. “Take this pain away, make me whole.”

Well, that does it for me. Without a thought, I crush my lips to his, my tongue fighting violently with his. I lap, nip and bite his lips. I kiss and kiss until I have to break away. His taste is making me feel light-headed. When I stand back Will is panting, as if he needed to breathe. His cock drips continually, leaving a wet smear on his finely muscled abdomen.

Ah, I’ve just remembered a small problem. I have no... instruments. Only my hands, my body, and my mouth... Ah well, I suppose I don’t need anymore. I grin at my Childe and survey the feast before me. He’s looking a little pale - a little nervous. My first movement is slow and gentle. I run my hand down his left side, touching the chest and ribs, running down to his waist and finally encircling around his hipbone. Will catches his breath. I repeat the action on the other side, this time ending it with a quick, harsh slap on his buttock. Will gasps loudly, his eyes widening in surprise. I repeat the action on the other side. Another gasp. I slap him again and again in the same place, and then he moans loudly in pain. I move onto the other cheek, slapping him hard.

“Sire,” he groans when the pale flesh becomes dark from my hand.

Now it’s time for a little pleasure. I kneel before my childe, my face looking up to his.

“Sire?” This time the word is a question. He hasn’t a clue what I’m doing. He won’t think the obvious. I lean forward and lick the end of his cock. “Angel,” he moans my name in a way I’ve near heard before. To encourage him, I take the head into my mouth, sucking profusely. As I lick and suck, I slip my hand between his legs and massage his balls. I hear a loud groan, his head falling back as I continue my assault. As soon as he relaxes I draw back.

“No!” he snaps, his voice sharp and demanding.

“No?” I question my eyes forced wide in shock.

Will realises what he’s done and looks away instantly. A delightful shiver passes through him. As punishment I slap his flat belly. He yelps but bites his tongue. I slap again, and again, making a red handprint around his navel.

“Angel, please!” He begs at last, as the skin starts to blister. “Get the fuck off!”

Now there he is! I stop my hand in mid-air, smiling at his startled face.

“You don’t always have to hold back with me, Childe. You have a soul and a demon. Don’t fight it.”

“Sire, I don’t... I don’t understand...” Will moans, his head raising to meet my eyes.

I don’t answer; I just stroke my finger down the centre of his chest. Enough talking. I move around the back of my Childe, leaning forward occasionally to kiss silken skin. Finally, I stand behind him and I press myself against him. Will gasps as our skin connects, and he feels the strength of my desire pressing into his soft buttocks.

With one hand I run down the length of his firm chest, and grasp his cock. Will moans in loud appreciation. With my other hand I slip between his legs and grasp his balls - hard.

“Angel!” Will cries, his head falling back onto my shoulder. His arms tense and he pulls at the chains holding him spread eagle.

I remain silent and pump his length. He cries, shivers and struggles in my gasp. He’s feeling intense pain and pleasure all at the same time. I increase my grip, feeling the tender tissue bruise. He pants, pushing back against me as much as he can. His pale buttocks thrusting against my cock. I release his cock for a moment, and move my hand to his tender cheeks.

Damn! No lubricant... Oh wait. I reach behind me, and touch the table at the end of the bed. There is the third bottle of massage oil. I flip it open, smelling the delicious smell of chocolate. I coat my cock, and fingers. Next, I press two digits between his cheeks finding that tight opening. He gives a scream as I push in, the tight muscles tensing but then giving under my touch. He wants this as much as I do. I can’t wait any longer. With one swift movement, I remove my fingers and shove forward.

“Bloody hell!” Will yells.

With one thrust I’m buried deep within him. He contracts around me, squeezing me in a delightful way. So tight - so damn tight - I feel as though he’ll squeeze my cock off. Now with a free hand I return it to his throbbing length, and with the other still on his testes, I start to move. In and out. In and out. I look down, my own desire increasing exponentially with the sight of my penis appearing and disappearing into his firm body.

“More!” Will screams in pure desire.

Who does he think he is? I’m in control here. I remove my hand from his balls, and slap his straining thighs. Will’s pants turn into screams and pleas. My name mixing with gasps of desire and pain. I pump, slap, pump, slap. Over and over, I feel his skin splitting under my assault, red welts raising on white flesh. His internal muscles contract around me, and seconds later, he covers my hand with his creamy climax.

I can’t hold back any longer. I yell, my face morphing. My fangs ache for something. I dive forward and bury them into the willing flesh of my Will’s shoulder. He screams again, his body trembling, straining in his bonds. His cool blood fills my mouth and I swallow greedily. I can’t stop this time. I drink and drink as my orgasm overtakes me. I feel my Childe surrender to me. The demon inside him recognises his owner and master. The soul screaming at me to never stop, to take his suffering and pain. So I do. I don’t stop. I drink and drink. Never stopping. I show him that I’d do anything for him. He’s mine. My Childe. My beloved.

Hours later:

The bed is warm with thick covers keeping the heat in around us. My Childe lies wrapped around me, he’s still unconscious and I know that when I wake up - he’ll be here.



End of day 4
.