On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Five Gold Rings

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Five Gold Rings
by shara nesu


17th December 2012

Angel’s Journal:

He did it again! Damn, blasted Childe did it again!

I can’t believe it. How the hell did he manage to do that? I awoke after draining Will and fucking him into oblivion to find him gone! Gone! With no sign that he was even there! I have no idea how he managed it. I drained him! He hardly should have been able to move, never mind crawl out of my bed!

Right, that didn’t work.

He gifts me with his body for a night. He gives me presents. But he will not give himself. He won’t actually sleep with me!

Fine!

Oh, today. What happened? Err... Cordelia decided she’s having an early Christmas and has taken the week off. I think everyone else did too... I wasn’t really paying attention at the time. I remember going downstairs, doing a little work and talking to my family, but my mind wasn’t really on it. I stared at Spike all day. Then when his present arrived by parcel delivery, he vanished. After that I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I just want the appointed hour to come.

I put my pencil down. I’ve given up on pens. They are too expense and I just end up breaking them. I brought myself a big box of wooden pencils. I’m sure they should last.

I look over to the package sitting on the other side of my desk. I’ve decided not to open it until the time is nearly upon me. I can’t stand the tension - thinking of what I’m going to do with Spike’s gifts. I lean over and pick it up. Today it’s very light, and smaller than all the others were. I carefully unwrap the brown paper, and take out the superbly made box. This one is a treasure. It’s all velvet, with the same designs of holly and berries, but done in embroidery. On the top, in gold thread, are 5 golden rings all intertwined.

I carefully open it and pull out the piece of paper.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Five gold rings. Well, four and something that looks like a half moon shape. A navel stud? On the front it has a large red heart. The other rings are like earrings. What can I do with four earrings? A cock ring would have been nice. But four earrings? Damn Will, you’ve made it hard tonight.

“Sire?” I look up startled into the concerned face of my Childe. I never heard him knock or enter. “Do you not want me tonight?” he asks concerned. I see confusion and hurt in his eyes. When I didn’t reply to his knock he must have thought I didn’t want him. That I was refusing him and his gift.

“Will, I’m so sorry. I do want you here; I was just contemplating your gift.”

“You don’t like them,” he comments, looking down at the five rings in my hand.

“Oh yes,” I admit, “I like. I just can’t think of where I shall adorn your body with them.”

A delicious tingle runs through Will’s entire form. His bright eyes find mine, but he looks away shyly. I wonder what he had in mind when he brought them.

“Where do you want them, Childe?” I ask huskily. A faint blush colours Will’s cheeks, and his eyes firmly fix to the floor.

“I err... I was thinking... the navel ring, err... nipples... err... ear?”

“Three in your ears?” I ask in wonder. It’s a funny thought. Maybe I should use one for his nose?

“I...was thinking... maybe... if you wanted... you could use a couple...” His voice is so soft and acquiescent, but he stops mid sentence.

For the first time I notice that William is naked, just as the last couple of nights. I lean forward in my chair and take his hand. He is startled by my soft, gentle touch, but follows my direction. I pull him nearer and his lithe form slips into my lap. With my free hand I rub my fingers down the knobs of his spine. Another delightful shudder passes through his body. I groan as he presses himself deeper into my embrace, his butt resting on my erectile rod, and his head burrowing into my shoulder.

It takes me a moment to just process what he’s said. Use a couple on me? *He* wants to pierce *me*?

“I don’t think... Why?” I ask confused. Why would he think that I would let him?

Soft fingers reach up and stroke the edge of my jaw. I sigh into his cool touch, and then he moves upwards to my ear. He strokes the shell tenderly.

“You have such beautifully sculptured ears, Sire. They are perfect. Not overly large, just right. They curve so...” His words are lost as he shifts forwards to take my earlobe into his mouth. He sucks lightly, his long tongue flicking out to touch the edge. Suddenly, I feel the nip of teeth and I groan. My hands clutch him tightly to me.

“Perfect ears then... Will, I never knew you had a thing for ears.” I chuckle softly into his own ear, returning his passionate kissing. I must admit that no one has ever kissed my ears before. I kinda like it.

“It would make your ears more defined with a couple of rings... here.” Will moves up my ear to the curve at the top and nips gently. I groan, my hand slipping into his fine hair and holding him tightly.

“Hmm...” I mumble into his neck. I kiss the soft skin, considering his words. I’ve made my decision. I quickly shift my hands under Will’s legs and lift myself out of the chair. He gasps as I twist and dump him onto the edge of the desk. I shove the pencils and paper aside, clearing off the dark wood surface. Will riddles about until he sits on the edge facing me. Long muscled legs lift and wrap around my waist. I groan as our cocks rub together, and he tightens his hold creating a delicious friction when we move.

I press him closer with one hand in the middle of his back, so our groins are still firmly fixed together. “Lean back on your hands,” I direct, whispering to his small shell-like ear. For a moment, William looks down to my other hand and smiles when he sees I still hold the five rings. He leans back giving me full access to his chest. Then I notice something new. I slide a finger down the centre of his hairless chest to his navel. There is a hole.

“Will, what?”

“I got it today, I was afraid it would have healed by now. I took the stud out at the door.”

My finger strokes the change in his flesh. I feel the indentation and I know it needs something. I set the rings on the table and take up the naval one. I unclip the bottom, slipping it thought the tiny hole and then reattach the stud. I shiver at the sight of the red heart on my Child’s belly.

“Oh Sire,” Will groans, “Please, I need...” His eyes look down at my crotch. “Please, I mean, I wish to pleasure you.”

“Keep still,” I order, my fingers leaving his skin. I flip the button on my slacks and unzip them. My cock springs free, revealing I’m not wearing underwear. I lean forward again, his legs tightening around my waist, until our cocks rub together deliciously.

“Now, the other two.” I pick up two more gold rings. “You talked about nipples...” I grin, and lean down to lap at his hardening nipples.

“Oh Sire,” he whimpers. His hips press fiercely against mine, crushing our lengths together. He rocks desperately, his legs tightening.

“You want this, don’t you, Will,” I state. “You want me to claim and mark. To give you symbols of my desire.”

“Oh god, yes!” he cries, his rocking frantic.

With the last shred of my restraint, I yanked my desk drawer open and grab the lube of lubricant. With shaking fingers I flip the lid and smear it all over my cock. I shift my hands and lift his clenching buttocks. I align my cock and shove forward.

“Argh!” he screams at the top of his lungs as I sink into his unprepared passage. He’s so damn tight! His muscles flutter around me as his channel trying to adjust to my cock. “So good!”

“Glad you approve,” I groan into his ear, kissing him just under his lobe. He shivers delightfully, his body undulating against me. “Now keep still!” I snarl.

Will’s eyes widen in surprise, and uncertainness. To put him at ease, I pick up two of the rings. Will’s friction heated channel clenches in anticipation, and his head falls back in complete surrender. I feel his skin become slick with a thin sheen of blood sweat. I’m surprised by his reaction. Spike - the demon side - would never *ever* agree to this. He’d fight, scream and resist with every fibre of his being. But William, his form arching into my touch, is he’s begging me to put a clear symbol on him. To give him something that shows he’s mine. I give it willingly.

William rests his head on the desk, his legs firmly wrapped around my waist, and my cock deep within him. I stroke the puckered nubs, making them solid under my touch. They shiver beneath my fingers, and his flesh goose pimples. I don’t ask if he’s ready, I act. With one swift movement, I ensnare a dark pink nipple, squeeze and stab the ring in. William screams, pain flares, blood flows, but at my crotch I feel him climax. This above all things shows that we are vampires. Only our kind of demon could orgasm from pain alone.

“It’s beautiful,” I whisper to Will, before sucking the injured nipple into my mouth. I suck and pull at the new addition to his chest. The ring rolling on my tongue. I think I like this new equipment - I pull lightly feeling his cock respond positively to my attentions. I continue to suck, lick and roll. I want him erect again before I do the other. I lap away the little blood I’ve caused, moaning as I touch his essence through his veins. I taste desire, want and desperate need. Need to be claimed.

Finally, I pull away and pick up the next ring. Will gasps and arches on top of the desk. His anus squeezing me tightly as passion takes over his body.

“Oh please, again!” William cries, his fingers digging deeply to the solid wood. He’s going to leave nail marks, ah, something else to punish him for.

I take the other unadorned nipple between my fingers and start my work. As soon as he’s hard I spear the tender flesh. Will lets loose another wail, and covers my chest, leaving me dripping with his second ejaculation. I take the bleeding teat into my mouth and suck like a babe. Will screams and bellows at my rough treatment. I start my rhythm now. My cock drawing out of his tight hole and slamming back in again. His hands slip down the desk and with his gifted dexterity he grabs my butt, holding tight as I pound inside him.

This blatant display is enough to send me right over the edge. I scream my orgasm into his flesh, my teeth digging in deep. I flood his passage with cooling seed as his blood fills my mouth. It feels as though my climax goes on and on forever. Waves of pleasure flow through me from my cock and the bond with my Childe. He’s screaming inside the blood, filled with lust and mindless need. He clings so tightly with soul and demon that I feel as though I am drowning inside him.

“Sire?” Will’s hands stroke through my hair comfortingly. I don’t know how long I’ve lain here since my orgasm passed.

“Hmmmm,” I reply happily. I have no desire of moving whatsoever!

“Do you want to use the other two?”

I had forgotten about the last two rings. What did Will say? My ears? I grin and lift my head. I kiss his lips slightly and finally withdraw from his body. He collapses onto the desk, his limbs flaccid and lifeless. It seems I’ve totally sated him, just as he’s satisfied me.

I walk away from his naked body and into the bathroom. I quickly clean my chest and cock of our combined fluids, and open the cabinet. Inside, I grasp the surgical spirits, cotton wool, and a long needle used for sowing up wounds. When I return to the desk, Will hasn’t moved. His eyes are closed and he seems to be almost asleep.

“Childe, you shall attend me,” I command, setting my instruments down. One blue eye flicks open, catching my gaze and then moving down to my hand. He gasps lightly when he notices the bottle of clear liquid.

“Sire? You want me to...?”

“Yes, Will. I want you to piece my ear twice just above the pinna.” I pinch the top of my right ear, showing him where I want the two rings.

Will’s eyes dilate with sudden desire, when he knows he’s getting his wish. He quickly sits up and starts to clean the needle. I return to my chair and sit, swinging it around so I’m facing sideways. I shudder at the cold touch of the spirits and his fingers. I have no idea how this feels; I’ve never been penetrated before. I’m glad he’s quick. I feel a sharp - extreme - pain, as the needle enters the thin flesh of my upper ear and through. I bite my lip to prevent making any sound. I won’t show weakness before my Childe. Will cleans the wound again and then pushes the ring through. He repeats the action under the first, and when the second ring is in, I sigh in relief.

“They are beautiful, Sire,” William whispers into my ear, kissing the rings as he does.

“Thank you, Childe,” I reply, leaning forward and kissing his forehead. Will blushes delightfully and I take his hand. “Come on, I’m in need of a some rest.” I drag him over to the bed, stripping as I go. When I’m naked and Will’s eyes catch my apparent arousal, he knows I have no intent of sleeping.

“Me too, Sire,” he says slyly, his eyes flashing with growing desire. “Suddenly, I’m very tried.”

We kiss passionately, falling onto the soft mattress. I can’t imagine what his next gifts will be, but I don’t know if they can get better than this.



End of day 5.