Eyes Wide Open.

Series: What If... (A new ending to I Only Have Eyes for You - Angelus cleans himself in Spike instead of Drusilla)

Author: Shara Nesu

Feedback: Shara-Nesu@supanet.com. Something really different from me - Anyone like this side of Angel?

Disclaimer: Joss & TV company owns them all! I'm just correcting them.

Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel

Rating: NC17 (on the safe side) Warning: M/M/F sex

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Spoilers/Summery: End of I Only Have Eyes for You - Season 2 BTVS - As you remember Angelus returns home sickened from his passionate kiss with Buffy. Well, then Drusilla decides not to help Angelus with a little problem. So Angelus has to find relief elsewhere.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Dedicated to Rose for her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE! Also THANK YOU to Helen for Beta-ing it in time!

Answer to Rose’s Birthday Challenge:

Angel, Spike, Lindsey any of that combination

Dark
Sub/Dom, Spike or Lindsey Sub, (unless you really feel otherwise.)
Lessons to be learnt.
Must include, Dru, even if she's just mentioned.
Past (history of some sort)
Torture, of any sort, the more the better, emotional to.
A piecing or tattoo, they don't have to pleased about it.
Could include, Willow, only mentioned
A car
Roses
Darla, mentioned or in it.
Could spring from an episode.


End of I only Have Eyes for You:


Eyes Wide Open.
By Shara Nesu


Angelus scrubbed himself raw, but he just couldn’t get himself clean. He was touched by humanity and it sickened him. Warm fingers had tangled into his hair. Hot lips had touched his and a warmed tongue had caressed inside his mouth. It revolted him. A human female had touched his demon body. Love had stroked his skin and he’d been... hoped for... what? What did he think off?

Angelus pushed the thoughts away and continued to scrub himself in the atrium fountain. The cool water made a welcome change to Buffy’s hot body, which had pressed into his, and he tried to rub the memory of that heat away. He breathed hard, his fingernails digging into the soft skin of his pectorals. Could nothing drive this memory of human emotion from him?

“You might want to let up. They say when you’ve drawn blood - you’ve exfoliated.”

Spike came up behind Angelus, sitting in his stolen wheelchair. Angelus stiffened at the sounds of his Childe’s voice and growled softly.

He hated Spike with a passion he couldn’t understand. Once, he’d tolerated the boy. Tried to teach young William to become as he was. To be a little copied image of Angelus himself. A son to be proud off. A lover to match him in strength and violence. But unlike his rancid sex sessions with Darla - he - Angelus would be Sire, and have final say in what happened. He would control the outcome of those erotic sessions with William. That had never occurred, however. William had fought Angelus for control every damn step of the way. He’d made Angelus work harder than anyone to put his will before Spike’s.

Angelus splashed the water and turned snarling, to Spike. “What do you know about it? I’m the one who was friggin’ violated! You didn’t have that thing in you.”

Angelus pushed past Spike, a look of pure repugnance on this face. He knew Spike understood. That’s what disgusted him. Spike was all too fuckin’ human. He loved. He’d loved Drusilla a hundred years before his *beloved* Sire had returned. Spike was furiously jealous now for the attention his *lover* showed towards her Sire.

“What was it? A demon?” Drusilla appeared from the darkest corner of the garden. She batted her eyes flirtatiously at her Sire and swayed her hips. It always got the same response... Angelus leered at her, his eyes saying how much he’d like to fuck her against the nearest wall. Drusilla shivered with the thought of his cold, hard cock inside her. Hurting, raging, ripping her apart.

Angelus snarled again, when he considered what had touched him. Been inside him. “Love,” he growled, pulling on a clean shirt. He glanced over at Spike, but there was no come back, and no smart comment. Did he miss that? Did he want to fight with his obnoxious childe?

“Poor Angel,” Drusilla crooned. She stroked her thin fingers through his hair, brushing it away from his face.

Angelus shivered at the touch. How he loved cool, strong fingers touching him. Fingers with dexterity and the ability to write... Write? Drusilla doesn’t write... Angelus shook off the nagging thought and turned back to his intended victim. Oh yeah, Drusilla was going to suffer tonight for the violation of his pure demon body.

“Let’s get ‘outta here,” Angelus decided, pressing suggestively against Drusilla. “I need a real vile kill before sunup to wipe this crap out of my system.”

Drusilla caught onto Angelus’s mood and pranced over to him. He pulled on his jacket, giving Spike a quick glance. His disabled Childe’s face gave the impression he was far from amused, and for some reason this disturbed Angelus. It really pissed him off! He was supposed to feel fucking good about hurting the annoying blond! Angelus’ attention was drawn back to Dru, as she leaned closer and snarled at him. He liked the insinuation of her snarl and answered back with a growl of his own.

“Of course. We’ll find you a nice toddler,” Drusilla answered, not understanding exactly what Angelus wanted. She snarled at him again, snapping her human teeth at her sire. Angelus grabbed her hand, sure he could show her what he desired from their escapades. They headed up the garden stairs, leaving Spike far behind.

“Want to come, pet?” Drusilla asked, turning back to her companion of the last hundred years. It was like she suddenly remembered he was there, beyond the glory of Angelus’s presence.

Angelus stopped his ascent and turned. Did he want Spike with them? Did he want Spike to see what the touch of love on his demon body had done to him? God no! He friggin’ didn’t!

“No can do, Dru. I’m sure he’d be hell on wheels, but we don’t have much time,” he grabbed Dru’s hand and pulled her possessively behind him. He turned back to Spike and carefully laid his hands on Spike’s firm shoulders. He tried to ignore the fire that ignited within him at the light touch, and hardened his features to hide the rising passion he felt. “Gotta travel light. Sorry. Try to have fun without me.” Inside his mind, Angelus decided he’d kill his Childe if he did. Have fun without him that is. He wanted... Oh crap, what did he want?

Angelus quickly pulled away from Spike and grabbed Dru’s hand. He almost ran up the stairs, away from the annoying desire he felt, from the confusing emotions that filled his head. He was a fucking demon! He shouldn’t feel any of this garbage!

No! Angelus decided. He was going out with Dru to kill a few humans, fuck her raw and then he’d be back to feeling nothing but mind numbing hate - just the way it should be.

Spike’s POV:

Fucking bastard! Who the fuck does he think he is? Oh yeah, he’s my lunatic bloody Sire! I should have friggin’ staked him when I had the bloody chance. He’s the bloody bane of my existence. Well, my time shall come. Oh yeah! It’s going to come all right and when it does - the whole of bloody Sunnydale had better watch out!

“Oh, I will,” I answer my Sire. My anger burns inside me and I exhale slowly. I know breathing is human, but it calms the rage inside. I take another deep breath and try it again. I begin to stand. Buggers don’t know I can do this. They think I’m still useless, disabled Spike. Well, I’ll show the whole lot of them.

I slowly stick my foot out beyond the footrest and place it on the ground. Pain races up my leg, making the muscles tremble and bow, but I grit my teeth and push up. The leg holds. It takes my weight and I pull myself to my feet using the hand rests. The other leg holds and at last I stand. My body holds position - I’ve recovered my strength again. I’m back!

I test the return of my power. I kick out at the hated wheelchair and it spins away from me. Yes! I’m whole. I hurt - my muscles scream with the lack of use - but I’m whole. Soon, I’ll be able to take on my bastard Sire. Soon, I’ll be able to rip out that black heart of his and fucking Morris dance on it.

“Sooner than you think.”

Angelus’s POV:

Friggin’ humans. Fucking Childer!

Damn it, not even Dru does what I fucking want. I wanted her tight little behind! But did she bend over - no damn way! She screamed and played up until I rammed it in, and then little bitch ran away! She bit and fought, pushed me off and ran! Bloody Childe won’t even give me release. Even Dru won’t cure me of this friggin‘ emotion. This feeling of disgust. I’m a damned demon. I shouldn’t feel this. I don’t want this!!!

“FUCK!” I scream, as I fall through the open gate and down the garden steps. Guess I shouldn’t have drunk so much, either.

The mansion is silent. None of the minions are around, and neither are Spike and Drusilla. Blasted Childer, they can’t - won’t - even make me feel cleaner. Well, it is nearly dawn. All my little followers will be curled up in their little beds, sleeping the day away. Spike will be in his bed...

Spike. William. Fuck yes! Such thoughts. Wonderfully evil thoughts. Thoughts of making myself pure of humanity again. Yes. Now where does the little bastard sleep?

Spike’s POV:

Mmmm... Cold! I try and pull the blankets over me and snuggle deeper into the bed. Hey! What the hell? I can’t move my bloody arms. What the fuck is going on?

I open my eyes and... Fuck!

There above me, is the insane, smiling face of my Sire. The Scourge of Europe - Angelus. The bastard is looming over me. His ebony eyes, gleaming in the soft light from a candle at the side of my bed. He smirks when he notices my eyes open. I hear the last lock click closed and I know the prick has chained me to the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing!?” I scream at him. “Let me up!”

“Now, now William. You know there’s no talking when you’re being punished.” His voice is soft and calm, but I can hear his fury behind it.

“What the fuck are you punishing me for?” I yell. “I can’t do bugger all. I’m in a bloody wheelchair!”

“Really William? Really? Then how come I’ve just found your wheelchair in the garden? Huh? How did you get back here? Hmmm?” Angelus runs his fingers over my chest, and then suddenly grabs a hand-full of my T-shirt. With one swift move, he rips it open.

Damn it! I had forgotten all about the bloody wheelchair! I had myself a little dinner and came to bed. I don’t say a word, I’m not saying a damn word to him. Damn! Damn! Dam... Hey!

Angelus grabs hold of the top of my jeans and pulls. Bastard’s ripped them open and pulled them down my legs before I can utter a word. Just what the hell does he think he’s doing? He’s avoided me like the plague since he’s returned, and now he wants some?

“You know, Drusilla wasn’t any help whatsoever,” Angelus starts complaining. He rips the ankles of my jeans open and pulls them from around my legs. “I tried to screw her tight little ass, and what did she do, huh?”

Angelus leans over me again, his hands slipping between my naked thighs. My cock is flaccid and he grips my balls hard.

“No!” I scream. I’ve been on the end of this before. I know what my Sire is doing. “Get the f...”

“Ah ah ah,” Angelus tuts. “You know I hate that filthy mouth, don’t you, my little one?” Angelus’s strong palm covers my mouth and nose, making me unable to breathe or speak.

My whole body shivers at Angelus’ words. Words he hasn’t used for well over a century. I remember those words when I was but a fledgling. The first sentence he spoke to me as he turned me in that barn. Drusilla was laughing on the dirty floor; her legs open for her Sire. She sang for a playmate and Angelus promised her one. But I belonged to *him* first.

“Ah, my sweet William,” Angelus coos down at me. He licks over my eyelids, forcing my eyes closed. I feel his hands playing with my soft sac - he’s pulling lightly now. I’m hard in seconds under his administrations. I always was. “Dru ran away from me. I’m dirty, my sweet Will. Dirty with human love and you...” He licks my cheeks, pushing his tongue around the grooves and hollows of my face. “You are going to cleanse me.”

“No fu...ekk” I start, but my words are choked off, as Angelus’s hands tighten around my throat.

“I shouldn’t have ignored you, my little one. My sweet William, with the tight little hole.” He releases my throat and moves to lick my lips. I know that if I say anymore, he’s more than likely to try and bite my tongue off. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had to grow one back.

“But you were always so human. Always so feeling. It did... It...” Angelus seems to give up on words and just continues to lick my face.

It did what, I wonder. Offend him? Revolt him? Yet, he’s here now, isn’t he? He wants to cleanse himself in me... Okay, I’ve given up trying to work my slightly - no amend that - totally harebrained Sire. He’s just one big contradiction in itself.

Angelus leans over and whispers into my ear; “Now, be a good little Childe and let your Sire do all the work.”

I shiver at those words. I hate the fucker, but I still remember. I remember when it was all new between us. When I belonged totally to him, and he’d kill anyone who dared to come near me. A time when not even Darla could sway his affections for me. When I happily lay in his embrace like this, and willingly opened for him.

But that time was not now!

“Get the fuck off me, ya bloody wanker!” I holler.

Well, Angelus rears up and slips into gameface. He snarls down at me and flings himself away. His features are a picture of rage and uncontainable fury.

“You know something Spike? I was going to let you cleanse me. I was going to swiftly open you up and slip inside. It would have been quick and hard, but now... Now, it’s going to hurt so much, you’re going to beg me to end it.”

“Fucking poof! You couldn’t even keep it up that long!” I scream back. I guess I over stepped the bounds a little there. You never question his manhood and restraint. Not a good idea with a psychotic, evil, badass vampire, but you know me, I never can resist a fight. I should just learn to choose them better.

“Stupid whore!” Angelus bellows, picking up the nearest object and stabbing me with it.

Damn well hurt, as well. I look down - after I’ve finished screaming that is - and stare at the candle sticking out off my leg. The hot wax drips down onto my skin, burning the open wound.

“Now see what you made me do,” Angelus whispers softly into my ear.

“Fucking prick!” I yell back.

“Now now, my little whore!” Angelus answers, smirking manically down at me. He leans over and takes hold of the warm candle. He twists it slightly making me cry out. “You remember the rules. No speaking. No biting. Plenty of screaming and we’ll get along fine.”

He twists the candle again, and I try to swallow my screams of agony. The hot wax drips onto unbroken skin, burning away the top layer. It bloody hurts, and he lets it continue! Drip. Drip.

Oh fuck, that’s bloody good! The hot wax runs and pools on my cool skin, causing the most exquisite pain. Bugger - I’ve just remembered why I love being a vampire. Pain is so fuckin‘ fantastic - the purest aphrodisiac. Our bodies are made of dead flesh and living blood, nothing more. We have no heartbeat, no souls, no needs, other than our hunger for blood. Blood that causes our erections. Blood that causes our pain. Blood that carries pleasures humans have never dreamed off. Blood and pain will drive any vampire wild with desire. Blood loss - pleasure. Blood sharing - pleasure. Blood sire torturing blood childe - mind-blowing pleasure.

I smell my flesh burning, and feel the exquisite loss of blood from my wounds. All this erotic pain at my Sire’s hand’s... No, I refuse to let it be my undoing. Oh gods, not even Drusilla can torture like Angelus can. He’s taken up another candle and starts dripping wax across my chest, leaving the other imbedded in my thigh. Drusilla doesn’t have the patience for this kind of thing. Her mind is on singing and holy water, and that’s about all you get. No Angelus has style, patience and ingenuity.

I can’t hold the low groan of pain and desire that escapes my lips. I squeeze my eyes shut awaiting Angelus’s comment at my loss of control, but he reminds silent. I expected him to laugh at me. Call me weak, but nothing is said. All that happens is his continual torture of my body. The candle that moves across my chest, down my arms, along my other leg.

“SIRE!” I howl suddenly, as a firm hand rips the candle from my flesh.

“Shhh, little one,” Angelus soothes, his voice husky and calm. “Just look at that beautiful skin, all burned and blackened.”

I don’t move, don’t answer. Angelus really doesn’t want me to. He just likes telling his victim what he’s enjoying. I groan again, as a cool tongue attentively touches the raw flesh. My sire laps around the open wound, suckling down my blood. I can’t hold back the yell as his tongue digs deeper. He laps inside the hole in my thigh, I feel him trying to pull more blood from the broken veins, and digging for the nearest artery.

“Sire!” I bellow again. I feel teeth cut through the flesh, deeper into my body, as Angelus finds what he’s been searching for. My blood rushes from my veins, as my sire drinks loudly from my leg. The muscles start to cramp and then fall limp, as the blood is literally sucked right out. As I’ve mentioned before about blood loss - bloody amazing! My body aches, my leg burns and then the pleasure factor kicks in. My cock throbs, my balls tighten, and I know any second now I’m going to come in one explosive orgasm. Oh yeah, any second now...

“NO!!” Fucking Sire’s!!! “No! Please... oh god! Sire! Please!”

Okay, I know I’m the big bad, but I wanna cum. Only with one of Angelus’s strong hands clutching the base of my cock that sure ain’t gonna happen. I’m screaming at the top of my lungs for him to allow me to cum, but the bastard doesn’t even look up from his feeding. Finally, when all feeling in my legs dissipates, he draws away and licks his bloodied lips.

“What was that, little one?” he asks with a wide smirk. Pure golden eyes look into my baby blues. I shiver at the sight of this powerful, beautiful beast before me. His face is covered in my blood, and it’s even matted into his hair. It makes him look as if he is Lucifer himself come to take me. There have been times when I’ve wondered if that is not true. Surely the devil would look as Angelus does. So fucking gorgeous and angelic looking. A face of an angel and a heart of the purest malevolence.

“I didn’t quite catch what you were saying.” He wrinkles his brow and his eyes glow. “Were you allowed to ask for anything, sweet William? Huh?” His large body moves over mine and for the first time I notice that he’s totally naked. That surprises me. When this started, he still wore a shirt and leather jeans. When the hell did he remove them?

“No sire,” I mumble. I don’t say what I really want to. I’d love to scream and bellow at him, but at this second, cumming is far more appealing than having another broken back.

“Was it about this?” he asks sweetly. His hand squeezes around the base of my cock, while the other hand clutches my balls.

“Yes!” I answer quickly.

“You wanna cum, whore?”

“Yes! Please, Sire!!”

Angelus squeezes harder now, my genitals burn under his touch. The pain is forcing my climax to bubble up, but it’s prevented release by his strong hand. I swear I’m going to burst if he doesn’t let go!

“Cum for me, William.”

The voice is so soft I almost miss it. It’s the voice from my dreams of long ago. What Angelus used to say when I was but a fledgling. He’d pound into me, touch me as he is now and then speak those words. I’d come as if it was the sweetest of aphrodisiacs. Angelus’s grip weakens and that’s me done for. My body arches rigid and I climax as if I’ve never done before. Streams of cum spurt from my cockhead. To my utter amazement, my sire leans towards my slit, his tongue lapping in the air to catch my falling rain. His face is covered in more of my fluids, the opaque liquid making streaks on the drying blood. Even before I’ve done spilling one load, I’m becoming hard again from the sight of this creature before me.

“That’s my boy,” Angelus coos as he finally leans down and licks the end of my cock clean.

That’s it! I’m fully erect again and dripping.

I wonder what he’s up to now? Angelus leans up and looks directly into my eyes. We are face to face. Lips to lips. Then he says it.

“Lick me clean,” he commands. I know it’s something I’d better not refuse. He’ll do something worse.

Angelus leans down and hovers closer to my mouth. I’m tempted to bloody bite his nose off. Trouble is - I’m the one who’s chained hand and foot to the bed. I’m the one he could stake in bloody seconds. His nose could grow back. My body won’t, from dust. I swallow and start. My tongue flicks out and I start to lick my own cum and blood from my Sire’s face. It’s sweet and sour all at the same time. The sourness of climax and the sweetness of blood. Oh yeah, food! I start to lick urgently over his face, tasting his musky skin, cleaning his brow of my bodily fluids. He groans under my administrations, as his hips start to thrust furiously against mine. His naked penis is pressing a hole into my stomach.

“Yes!” he yells suddenly, and my chest is awash with Sire’s seed. He drains the last of his orgasm against me, his hips grinding mine into the mattress. Finally, he collapses on top of me... and he’s bloody heavy! Yet, oh good lord... it’s so damn good! He’s so solid and hard. Big, strong and oh no... No! No, thoughts of enjoying being brutally shagged by Angelus! No! No! NO!

“Oh fuck, yes!” I yell.

Okay, I know I shouldn’t think about it, but at this moment... Oh, yes! Angelus’s strong fingers slide down my body and find my puckered opening. I’d forgotten how bloody good this feels. He plays with the tight muscle - his fingers rubbing against me. No matter how much I claim to hate him - hate this - I can’t deny how damn good it feels. I groan loudly and deeply, as his finger breaches me. Angelus chuckles softly and lifts his head so I can see into his eyes. They are golden with lust and desire. There’s no fury there. No hatred. Just want. For me.

“You want it, boy?” he purrs softly. He glides up my body so we’re face to face.

I swallow my pride and say what I want. “Please, Sire. I want you in me.”

Angelus doesn’t answer; just growls low in his throat. In a second, he’s off my body and down to the bottom of the bed. Quick, deft hands unchain my feet and spread my legs. I moan at the knowledge I’m going to get royally fucked in about one minute flat. Part of my brain is screaming at me to fight this. I’ve been without Angelus for over a century. But another - the stronger part - wants him. I want to be filled by him again. I want him to take me, love me...

Angelus spreads my legs and leans over my open thighs. He takes up the chains again, but this time attaches my ankles to the headboard, right next to my hands. I laugh softly as I’m spread wide open; my body almost bent double and my anus on full display for Angelus’ pleasure. My cock is already hard, erect and throbbing against my stomach.

“Are you still just as tight, my little one?” Angelus inquires. His voice holds none of those cruel tones and malice I’ve heard since his return. It’s like he’s the Angelus from before. The Angelus I wanted and adored nearly a century ago.

Okay, I know I say I hate him and everything, but that wasn’t true when I met him again in that schoolroom. When I saw my beloved Sire - I called him my Yoda. It was the truth: he was my teacher and my confidant. He was my friend and lover. I was overjoyed when Angelus - the demon - returned to us. It was only when he ignored, and insulted me and proved himself to be short of more than just a few marbles- my obsession turned to hatred.

“Anyone been here since me?” my Sire snarls, examining my opening. His fingers presses inside my tight hole and rubs the dry tissues.

“Fuck, you never heard of lube?” I growl back.

“Sure, your blood,” Angelus answers quickly and shoves another finger in deep. I feel myself tear and I almost purr with the exquisite pain. He grins, as my spilt blood lubricates my passage.

“Well, who’s been here since me?” he asks again, a jealous snarl in his voice.

Jealous? Angelus is jealous about who I fuck? Truth is, I’ve never let another man ever come near me since Angelus left. I couldn’t bear their touch. I can’t bear the thought that the one man who should have been touching me, fucking me, had left.

“None, Sire,” I reply, “none since you. I don’t fuck men.” I growl suddenly. I’m not a bloody poof like him.

Another large finger worms it’s way into my ass and I lose control of my mouth.

“No one... oh fuck, I’d never be with anyone but you, Sire. Oh yeah... You made me promise.”

Angelus eyebrow goes up and he slowly smiles. Not a smirk - a smile. A fourth finger moves inside me and I whine. Does he remember that day? The day he made me promise never to let another man touch me. The day he took, and took, and then had me some more. I won’t forget it - even when I wanted to - I couldn’t. He made me promise, as he took my heart, and then he crushed it the next day by gaining a soul, and leaving me forever.

“It was Angel who left you, little one,” Angelus voice is gentle and controlled. “Now,” he purrs, “Open that little cunt of yours and let me in.”

Bastard! I growl at his words. He quickly withdrawals his fingers. He’s up onto his feet, and crouches over my spread legs, his hard length prodding at my opening. I tense, awaiting the howling pain that’s going to come when he thrusts. His golden eyes find mine and he snarls, revealing pure white fangs. I snarl back, my own game face to the fore.

He shoves forward and I’m impaled on his length. My scream vibrates around the room, as I feel my ass torn wide open. The only other sound is Angelus’s grunts, as he thrusts into my bloodied passage. My body burns with the raging pleasure of Angelus’s gift of pure agony. His solid cock pokes inside, tearing, burning and throbbing. His width opens me wide, his length prods deep, and his angle strokes over my prostate with each violent thrust. My length jumps before my face and if he’d move just a little bit deeper then I could bring myself off.

“Ah gods, boy!” Angelus yells, as his pounding crushes me into the bed. “So tight! So deep!”

“Please!” I scream.

Angelus must be feeling pretty damn good, because he pushes harder on my thighs. I reach forward and lick the end of my cock. Oh yeah! I’ve missed my Sire. I roll forward even more, and take the end into my mouth and suck. Damn perfect! Angelus pounds away, rearranging my insides until I’m sure I’m going to have his cock sticking out my navel. All this time - I suck myself off. Perfect! This is more than that - it’s epitome of pleasure. Idyllic. Paradigm of all I want. The archetype of vampirism. At this moment Angelus is my fucking god!

“So tight! So tight!” My sire chants.

Seconds later, I’m filling my mouth with dead sperm, while my ass is flooded by Angelus’s cum. He screams his orgasm.

“My Childe!” he bellows at the top of his voice.

Good set of lungs he has on him too. I scream my own climax, and to my shame it’s one the word.

“Angelus!”

Angelus’s POV:

Pain. Suffering. Blood. Childe.

The smell burns my senses. This is what I am. Demon. Wholly and fully demon. No humanity in this vampire. No love in this heart. I’m clean of human kindness. Human love. Human desires. I’m whole again. Angelus, Scourge of fucking Europe. And who taught me my lesson? Spike of all people. Spike, my most human childe, made me feel like a pure demon again. He’s cleansed me. Made me whole.

I slide out of his torn passage and fall back onto the bed. I’m me again! No fucking slayer on my skin. No humanity sticking to me at all. All demon. All pain and blood.

“Yes!” I yell. I start to laugh and that gains me a strange look from my blond Childe.

“Fucking poof, get me out of this,” he whines. No human soft words after a good fuck either.


I laugh even more. I’m pure again. Purity for a demon.

“Angelus!!” he yells.

He really does look funny. His arms and legs tied to the bedstead. His ass turned up for my taking. His... I sit up and look down at my Childe’s tight place. No longer so tight after I’ve torn it open. I lick my lips and stare. His hole drips my cum, but more than that - it drips Spike’s blood. Drip. Drip. My childe’s blood drips, running down his thighs and legs to be soaked up with the bedding. I shiver at the sight.

“Angelus! You can’t... Fuck!”

I lean forward and lick the delicious liquid. Spike’s blood is like the sweetest ambrosia. I taste his strength, his anger, and his intelligence - all he is in his blood. I taste my demon and myself. I taste a little of Drusilla and that makes me... Jealous. Yep, burning jealousy, right there where my heart should be. I lean over his spread legs and bury my face there. His blood is all the stronger from the source. My Childe. My creation. My evil little devil-Childe. My Spike.

Hmmm... Looks like my little Spike likes this in more ways than one. His own spike is straightening as I lick and suck. Maybe I should reward him for his cleansing?

I smile down at him, as he looks back concerned. Anyone would think he doesn’t trust me. I give him a long lick, all the way from his anus to the end of his cock.

“Angelusss...” he moans, his head flung back.

I’ve never done this before. It’s always seemed to be degrading to me. This time though, I want to taste him. He can cleanse my mouth as well as my body. Rid me of the taste of Buffy on my tongue. It almost made me want to cut it out after that. Rip out the offending piece of me that was in her hot human mouth. I’ll never get that with Spike. He’ll never be warm; he’ll be demon and cold - just as I am.

I start to transfer blood from his channel up to his cock. I take it into my mouth and savour the taste, before letting it dribble from my lips, over his cock and balls. He can’t talk at the moment, and just stares at me with a look of total disbelief. Still, I continue with my task. More and more blood is transferred to his cock, so I can lick it like a lollipop. A Spike-pop. I laugh softly and now start to lick.

His cock is so hard - like steel, dripping a river of pre-cum into his blood. Stripes of opaque liquid running down his cock. I watch a moment before continuing my cleaning. The taste of him fills me, taking away all that was Buffy. Her hot salvia, her tongue, her hateful words. I take the head of his cock into my mouth and start to swallow him. More cool spicy liquid fills my mouth. Cum and blood - what more could I ask for?

“Annnnnngeeeeeeeeellllllllussssssssss.”

Hmmm... never heard my name pronounced like that before. I like it! He should call me that more often. I determine to make him say it again.

“Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Sirrrree,”

Now that wasn’t nice. I wanted my name. I bite down onto his cock and now fresh blood floods my tongue. My Childe screams in pain and then cums in a rush down my throat. He loves pain... just as much as I do.

“Oh god!” he screams again.

Yes, I am.

Spike’s POV:

Dusk. I stretch comfortably and turn over... but I can’t again! My hands and feet are no longer tied, but the large, hard body of my beloved Sire surrounds me. The bastard!

He’s fast asleep. His body is still and unmoving, as if in death. Which would be about right because he is dead. I’m wrapped around him, his arms and legs holding me tightly. This isn’t from human affection, but from vampire need. We like being comfortable and warm when we sleep. Once, the whole family would sleep in the same bed, draped over each other. Darla, Dru, Angelus and me in the middle. We might have argued, fought and hated, but when it came to sleeping, that’s where we’d all go. Vampires like making a nice, warm little nest to sleep in, but it’s also safer. Should one be disturbed, we all would be.

I put my head back down onto my Sire’s chest and just think about what the hell happened last night. My Sire fucked me for the first time in over a century. He actually noticed me, and it wasn’t to abuse me, either. He’d taken me like he always had. The way we both like it. I like receiving pain and he likes handing it out. I never got this from Drusilla. Oh, she liked the pain and the agony of blood, but it never lasted. She kinda forgot what she was doing halfway though, when giving out pain. She wanted it given to her instead. Angelus taught us both *too* well.

Maybe, I was a little hasty about killing Angelus. Shall he see me differently now? Shall he still be the same bastard he was before, when he awakens? Or shall he be *my* Angelus? My Devil-Sire. My Lucifer. My god.

“Uh. No! Humph...” My Sire twists in my arms. His embrace tightens around me, his hands clinging.

On the edges of my mind, our shared blood screams to me. We are childe and Sire. We share blood - demons. He made me and we have become connected again. He took of my blood and our bond is strong. I reach out and stroke a hard, chiselled cheek.

“No! Uh... No!” Suddenly, Angelus sits up in bed and looks around.

A nightmare? Can an evil demon have nightmares?

“Where?” he pants out, his eyes wide and glazed.

“The mansion, Sire. My room.” I rest my hand on his chest and he calms. Angelus grabs me to him and pulls me into his lap. His erection is hard and weeping under me. He nudges my legs apart, and I quickly get the message. I part my legs and move my hands to my butt. I pull the cheeks apart and slide down onto his cock.

“Have you ever been to Rome, my boy?” Angelus asks, as I start to lift myself up and down his dick.

“Yes, Sire...” I breathe. “Dru and I... Some years back... oh,” I moan, as Angelus’s length rubs over my prostate. He wants to talk at a time like this?

“I was there in 1771,” Angelus continues. He leans back against the wall, bringing his legs up behind me. He thrusts up hard.

“Oh! Sire...” I groan. He’s splitting me again, his thrusting becoming all the more violent now.

“There were priests. They tortured me for hours. Cut me open. Stripped the skin from my cock. Impaled me. They needled my balls... they...”

I silence him. I don’t want to know. I don’t want to know Angelus’s weaknesses. I don’t want to hear what he suffered... suffered at the hands of humans. My mouth covers my Sire’s and I shove my tongue down deep into his throat. I’ve never kissed him before like this. Our teeth clash and bite, blood mixes between us. I snarl, as my mind touches his. Our blood becoming one.

I see a man - demon hunter. Priests. I hear Angelus’s screams. I see the claw they used on his genitals. I see his bloodied form hanging from the ceiling. I understand now his hatred of mankind. His disgust at humanity. I feel it too. I feel it flow through us both.

This cannot last forever. Our passion overtakes us, leaving us screaming our orgasms into each other’s mouth. Blood spatters the bed and we are sated.

~*~*~*~

Hours later:

The moon is full this night, and it’s silvery glory shines down onto my bed. The only thing that spoils this night, is that I awoke alone. The fucker had run off back to Dru no doubt. We were back to being enemies. I have to go back to hating him... eh?

“You’re awake?” Angelus leans around the door, his naked chest gleaming in the moonlight.

“Err... yeah! That’s pretty obvious,” I quip back. What’s he doing?

We fucked, sucked and kissed earlier. We shared thoughts and dreams. I expected him to be here when I awakened, but he wasn’t. I don’t know what to expect from him. I don’t know if I can trust him again with my all. If I gave all my demon love would he want it?

Angelus grins and opens the door wider. “Bastard Childe,” he snarls. The words are vicious, but the look in his eyes isn’t... it’s playful. He enters, dressed only in leather jeans, and holding... What the?

In his hand, he holds a bouquet of flowers. Red roses. He walks over to the bed and drapes himself down beside me.

“Poof,” I mutter.

Angelus laughs, which surprises me. I expected a quick backhand. Instead, he drops the flowers and starts pulling off the petals. He leans over and drops them one by one onto my chest. Next, he takes a stem and wraps his hands around the thorny wood. Thorns rip into his pale flesh and blood runs over his palm. Now, bloodied handprints are pressed to my skin. My chest is a picture of blood and rose petals. I chuckle softly and Angelus smiles.

“You are my Childe,” he tells me. “You belong wholly to me. No other can have you.”

What the Fuck? Is this for real?

“I have a present.” Angelus leans over my chest and licks my nipple.

“What?” I ask curtly. I still don’t trust him. A present from Angelus could be a stake in the chest.

“I’ve claimed you as mine. You fuck anyone else and they shall know.” Angelus sprinkles rose petals down my chest, lower to my navel, and down to my raising cock. He sprinkles them over the top and...

“Holy Fuck!!” I scream. I shove his hands away and sit up. I can’t believe it! He has... He’s... I can’t say it. He’s... He’s pierced my bloody cockhead! There on the bulbous tip is a silver ring. He’s pierced me! Stuck a bloody needle in me cock! “You fucking bastard! Moron! Pillock! Dickhead!” I holler.

I kick, punch and bite. I howl and holler my fury. Doesn’t get me anywhere much. I’m weakened by blood loss and Angelus has recently fed. He outweighs and overpowers me, as he holds me down onto the bed, and starts to howl with laughter.

“You bastard!” I bellow. I roll, kick, and struggle, but it makes little difference. “You! You! You stuck a piece of metal in my cock!” I howl.

“I made it mine,” Angelus answers, as he leans down to kiss me.

I bite his lips, his tongue and his gums. Bastard returns the favour and our blood flows between us again. It burns our mouths, makes us rock hard, as we start to rub against each other. Our cocks are now fully erect and weeping. Our kisses become more violent and all consuming.

“Mine,” Angelus snarls, as he sinks his fangs into my throat. Then, for the first time since I was turned, Angelus lifts my head to his neck. His strong throat muscles flex with his feeding, and I don’t waste a second before I sink my fangs into his jugular. He growls at the vicious, skin ripping bite, but doesn’t pull me away.

Our blood combines and I hear my sire. His voice in my head.

My Childe, he says.

My Sire, I answer.

~*~*~*~

3 weeks later in a car to LA:

Drusilla is dead. Well, most likely dead. She’s actually in hell. Stupid bint tried to drag the world into the demon dimension by opening Acathla. She got all jealous and possessive after Angelus claimed me. He told me, I made him feel more demon than ever before. More evil and vicious than any lover he‘s had before. She didn’t take it well. In the end, Buffy stopped her and we escaped in the chaos.

We... Yes, I mean - Angelus and I. We escaped, and now he’s decided to try out LA for a while. I hear it’s nice this time of year. Lots of interesting places and more people to mutilate, kill and torture. Yes, life is fucking wonderful.

“So Luv, when do you think the little witch shall be waking up?” I lean over the seat and look down at the red witch lying in the back seat. My first Childe.

“Soon Childe,” Angelus answers, laying a hand in my lap. He rubs my rising erection, his fingers searching out his ring.

I look back at Willow and smile. Yep, she’s going to make a fine addition to my family. Angelus likes to have two childer. Also, it’s going to piss the Slayer off no end.

“Childe, I need you,” Angelus moans suddenly.

I look over at him and notice the slightlyjealous look. He doesn’t like my attention drifting too far from him. He unfastens his tight leather and releases his erect cock. I grin.

“Need what?” I ask, feigning innocence.

“Suck me, now!” he orders.

I grin and lean over him.

“What, suck this?”

“Now!” he snarls. His cock drips a continuous stream of pre-cum.

“Say the magic word,” I answer back, a large grin on my face.

“Do it now, before I fuck you bloody,” he snarls at me, with dripping fangs.

Yep, just what I wanted to hear. I want him to fuck me bloody. I want his pain. I want to be his tool. He made me after all. My creator. My Angelus. My god.

“See, you only had to say the magic word.” I lean down and swallow his cock whole.



The end.