On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Eleven Ladies Dancing

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Eleven Ladies Dancing
by shara nesu


23rd December 2012
Angel’s Journal:

Okay, that’s it. I don’t understand my Childe. I really don’t. Last night I slipped 10 anal beads into his tight little ass, and then I left them there all night, promising to remove them in the morning. Trouble was - he wasn’t *there* in the morning. When I awaken the bed was empty. Will was nowhere to be seen.

Bastard. He left me longing, desperate to part his tiny little hole and draw that string of beads out. I wonder if he removed them himself?

Well, back to today. I distracted myself by wrapping the presents I brought for my family. It took longer than expected. I kept thinking about how Spike looked when I brought them. What he said when I suggested my ideas for everyone, and how he laughed with amused glee. He disagreed with all my decisions and I admit that he was right. In the end, the gifts I bought were well thought out, and I know they shall be received with joy by my beloved family. Then I came to Spike’s gift - the diamond navel stud. I think I stared at it for a full hour. I just thought of him. Just as I think of him now...

I put the pencil down - which has really lasted well so far - and look at the box sitting on my desk. I grin and reach for it. The wrapping easily comes away and I look upon the box’s face. On the front are 11 ladies dressed in Victorian dresses, and dancing in a large circle. Hmmm... ladies. I shudder. I really hope there is nothing transsexual in this gift.

I open the box and take out the paper. I think I love seeing his writing too.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

I remove a little padding and pull out a homemade CD. What’s this... songs from dirty dancing maybe? I smile and walk across to my bookshelves. I have an old CD player that was once Gunn’s. I pull it out and plug it in the bedroom. I gingerly place the CD into the player. I hate modern technology - it always seems to go wrong for me. This time the CD works and music starts to play.

//We've got stars directing our fate
and we're praying it's not too late
Millennium//

I read the paper on the front of the CD packaging. The songs are by some artist - English most likely - called Robbie Williams. The first one is titled Millennium. I think I like these songs.

//Some say that we are players
some say that we are pawns
but we've been making money since the day that we were born
Got to slow down,
cause we'll low down.//

I’m about to return to my desk when there’s a knock at the door. “Sire?”

I grin at the thought of my Childe, shall I have to punish him for removing those beads? I wait a moment, stripping off my own clothing before I tell him to enter. I lean against the door-jam between rooms, and call to him, “Come, Childe.”

The door opens and the naked figure of my beloved appears. “You like the present?” he asks, listening to the strong voice bellowing out from my ancient CD player.

“Hmmm... I’ll have to see,” I reply, my eyes racking over his taunt body.

He enters the room carefully, his body trembling with each step. At first, I fear the worse. Is he injured, hurting? Did something happen...

“You kept them in,” I state amazed, knowing his answer.

“Yes, Sire,” he moans, his hands rubbing his tender butt. “Please, oh please, do it now.” He’s across the room and in my arms within seconds. I wrap them around him and squeeze. “Please, oh please, Sire,” he pleads.

I easily lift my Childe into my arms, and hold him securely. He’s trembling all over, his cock hard and dripping, and his eyes totally dilated with pent up desire. As Robbie continues to sing of the Millennium, I carry Will over to the bed and set him down on his stomach. I stroke my hands over his quivering form, making him groan loudly, writhing from my touch.

//We've got stars directing our fate
and we're praying it's not too late
'cause we know we're falling from grace
Millennium, Millennium, Millen....//

I shudder with the last verse. A strange arrangement of words. So true for me and Will. I hope the words change for the next song. I want to love him... not think about what we are and have become.

“Oh luv,” Will groans. He spreads his legs under me, his hips pushing up into my hands.

The CD changes to the next song. I don’t really listen to the first verse. My hands are concentrating on stroking and soothing the Childe in my arms. I kiss his firm back, lick his tight butt, and then reach between the cheeks to stroke the entrance to his filled rectum. He sobs loudly.

//Trying to love somebody
Just wanna love somebody right now
There's just no pleasing me
Trying to love somebody
Just want to love somebody right now
Baby lay your love on me//


A love song. Perfect. I lean forward and lay kisses down his back. As soon as the word love is repeated again, I push my fingers inside and search for the end of the string. I find it and tug.

“Sire!”

I feel Will’s tightly closed entrance start to contract around my fingers, as I pull, and then he screams as the first bead appears. My fingers pop free, and the large bead opens his tiny hole so wide. He bellows in desire, shivering and undulating below me. He’s never been so beautiful. So gorgeous. I tug harder and the turquoise bead pops free.

He screams, begs, and howls my name. His voice drowning out the words of the songs. I hear that word though...

//Love... Love... Love...//

I tug harder, rubbing my fingers around his anus to help him relax. The screaming increases as the second bead appears. Then the next, and with that one Will orgasms. His seed spraying the bed, and he collapses onto his front. I don’t hold him up, just continue with my pulling. He gasps and trembles in pleasure.

//It'll come in your sweet time, Lord
I just gotta let you in
The blind leading the blind, Lord
Getting underneath your skin
I can feel you in the silence
Saying let forever be
Love, only love, will set you free//


The last bead pops free and we both collapse onto the bed. I lay panting across the back of my Childe, shivering the in the aftermath of my climax. I didn’t even have to touch my penis. I came with the last bead. I thought that this must be what it looks like when my cock pops free from his ass.

As I lay in his arms, the song changes again.

//I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When we're grey and old
'cos I have been told
That salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel the love is dead
I'm loving angels instead//


William hums the song into my ear. His soft breath teasing my skin. I wonder if this song as any particular meaning for him. A romantic song, words of love and that other word - angels. I turn on my side, and face him. My fingers stroke the pale, smooth skin of his face, and I slowly lean in for a kiss. His lips part willingly under mine and our tongues caress. The soft words, and the reasonably slow beat, have us kissing languidly. Our fingers touch softly, caressing orgasm-warmed skin. I never want to part from his mouth. There is no room for words here, so instead I bite my tongue and let him suckle at the blood.

*Want you. Need you. Desire you.* I call through our blood. Our Childe/Sire bonds have grown strong over the last 10 days and I pray he hears me.

His kissing becomes all the more passionate. His hands grasping my hips close to him. He moves his body around, his legs lifting and gripping my hips. He rolls his hips forward and I know he’s understood my words perfectly.

//And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead//

I swear our lips never part. We have never kissed so much as we have in these last couple of days. I find bliss between his lips. Heaven in his mouth. And the devil in his tongue.

I roll my hips and sink in into his body. I’m home. Will’s mouth immediately finds mine and he doesn’t let go. I taste blood on my tongue and I know it’s his. I burn and I can hear him. He wants me to claim him again, to make him mine. Doesn’t he know I already have? He belongs to me. I am his Sire and keeper. His father and lover. I am his beginning and end.

“Fuck yes, Sire!” Spike screams in reply, breaking our lip lock.

We start to move now, changing our tempo with the change of music.

//Hell is gone and heaven's here
There's nothing left for you to fear
Shake your arse come over here
Now scream
I'm a burning effigy
Of everything I used to be
You're my rock of empathy, my dear

So come on let me entertain you
Let me entertain you//


The beat is fast and pounding. My Will is tight and willing. Our bodies crash with each drumbeat. Will screams, his arse shaking under my thrusts. I clutch my Childe to me, one hand in his hair, my lips on his, and I know that I own him. I feel Will and Spike in his blood. I’m not just taking one but both. Demon and Soul.

“My devil Sire,” Spike moans, “ya cruel evil bastard!”

I knew that would bring him out. I’ve locked my hand around the base of his cock, preventing his orgasm. His nails scratch deeply down my back, ripping open flesh. With the smell of Sire’s blood, Will/Spike loses all control. He fights, bites, screams, kisses and howls. I return his fervour - our fucking becoming feral and totally animalistic. If any one saw us they would have thought we were killing each other. But this is demon love and demon emotion. We are freed. We don’t need to hold back, there is no fear of hurting the other - permanently.

//So come on let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
He may be good he may be outta sight
But he can't be here so come around tonight
Here is the place where the feeling grows
You gotta get high before you taste the lows
So come on
Let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
So come on let me entertain me
Let me entertain you
Come on come on come on come on//

My orgasm crashes through me as the beat of the music reaches it crescendo. I scream - a sound of a raging animal. As I come, I sink my fangs deep into the soft flesh of my Childe’s throat. My bite is sloppy and I rip his throat out. Blood spatters my face and body. I release his cock, and his seed spurts all over my chest. On and on his climax rages through his body. I feel it ripping through every nerve in his body. If this is the claim he wants then I’ve declared my ownership of him in blood, sex, desire, and finally, in very human love.

//Out of a million seeds
Only the strongest one breathes
You made a miracle mother
I'll make a man out of me//

The music changes again as we both collapse against each other. Our bodies are exhausted but totally sated. I don’t want to move another muscle for the next week! Will wraps himself tightly around my body and buries his face into my neck. I hold him tight. I’ll never let go, not even in sleep.

In the background the music plays on.



End of Day 11.


Songs used are all by Robbie Williams. They are in order: Millennium, Love Somebody, Angels, Let Me Entertain You, and finally Let Love be your Energy.