On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Eight Maids Milking

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

Series: To Each Holiday there is a Reason Series

Pairing: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC17

Note: The Twelve Days of Christmas - A Christmas Story for Spike and Angel. It's 10 years into the future. Much has changed. Unexpectedly 12 days before Christmas Eve, Angel starts receiving strange gifts. This is what he does with them...


Eight Maids Milking
by shara nesu


20th December 2012
Angel’s Journal:

I hate decorations. Cordelia decided this morning that the whole of the Lobby had to spell Christmas. Connor had to drag a huge tree in, and then we covered it in lights, tinsel, baubles, candy canes, bows, chocolate coins, glass angels, you name it - we put it on. It’s amazing the tree took the weight. Then we had to have streamers, wreaths and even more tinsel decorating every wall, door and window. In the end, I felt ill.

I’m not a Scrooge; I don’t mind a bit of decoration. When I lived in New York, I always went to see the Christmas trees in the parks and Times Square. But this! It’s just too much.

My friggin’ Childe had the right idea. Bastard volunteered to go out and buy some more fairy lights, and never came back again.

That’s it! I’m staying in my room all Christmas. I can’t face that - that disaster downstairs.

Why can’t I have a quiet, calm and peaceful Christmas?

I put down my pencil and sigh. Spike’s present sits across the desk from me. I wanted to be a little more relaxed when I opened it tonight. I almost wish it was going to be bath oils again. I grin at the memory. My hot little Will writhing on my cock. His smooth lips and amazing body. I excitedly pick up the package and rip it open, my hands shaking as I do. Inside is the handsomely made box, with today’s decoration of 8 young maidens, dancing around a cow and holding milk buckets. I open it and pull out the hand written note:

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

What are these? I take out 8 small bottles and a few brushes. I’ve never seen these before. I read the label - Body paint.

“Sire?” A shout sounds behind the door. He’s early. “Sire! Come quick!”

Oh crap! I dash out of my room and run into Spike. He’s panicked and I can see why. I should have smelt it, but with the smell of Christmas potpourri, mulled wine sachets, and fresh pine everywhere, I kinda missed the scent of smoke.

One hour later, after a long shower and cleaning up the mess, I’m left with a bad headache and a burnt out Christmas tree. I come out of the bathroom to a surprise. On the bed lies William, naked and clean. He’s got the 8 bottles beside him and is currently painting his cock with Dark Chocolate paint.

“Oh Will,” I moan, “You’ve opened my present.” I put a little edge of anger into my voice, but my eyes hold none.

“Maybe I should be punished, Sire?” William grins at me, a light in his eyes and confidence in voice. He’s changing so quickly. In just over a week he’s no longer completely submissive to me. I want him to accept my rule as Sire, but I also wish him to add a little independence and fire. I want to fight him sometimes, just before he backs down, of course, so I can get on with fucking him.

William puts his brush aside, and lies back. I’m hard with the sight of him, but when he reaches up and grabs the headboard with both hands, I’m overtaken with an urgent - un-refuseable - desire. I’m across the room and on the bed in seconds. I grab his hips and swallow his cock.

“Urgh,” he cries, his body arching into my mouth. I growl around his length, and shove him down onto the bed, strong hands holding him still. “Yes! Oh Sire, eat me!”

Oh yeah, I have every desire to do that. As soon as Will’s dick fills my mouth, I taste the overwhelming bitterness of Dark Chocolate. The creamy substance fills my mouth, coating my throat, and I just have to lick and suck it all down. I pull back slightly and start licking frantically at the hardening chocolate. Oh yeah, this is so much better than sex... No wait. This is sex and chocolate.

It doesn’t take William long to orgasm. I’m not surprised too. I’ve sucked him like a lollipop and nibbled at every inch of skin on his cock. I sit back and laugh, as I lick the cum and chocolate from my lips.

“What more paints have you got?” I ask.

Will lies back on the bed, his body sated, and he has this strange happy smile on his face. He opens one eye at me, and suddenly remembers who I am and what I want.

“There are two more chocolate, then citrus favours in colours - red, blue, white, black, and yellow.”

“Colours?” I hold out my hand and he passes them over. I hold them to the light, examining the bright colours. I grin down at Will, an idea coming to mind. He watches me closely while chewing a fingernail.

“In the drawers there are some cigarettes,” I tell him.

“I don’t smoke,” William answers automatically.

Ah, Spike smokes. Well, there is really little difference - he should learn that.

“Yes you do. Now light us both one.”

William hesitates, questioning whether or not to take up Spike’s habit. It doesn’t take long, I continue to glare and he opens the drawer beside the bed. His long fingers pick up the cigarette packet and takes out two. He finds the lighter and ignites the ends. The smell of expensive tobacco fills my noise, and Will hands me a cigarette. I put it to my mouth and take a deep breath. Damn, I love smoking. Angelus loved it too, which is why I don’t do it in front of the others. But in the privacy of my own room, I can enjoy a couple and feel the heated smoke fill my body. We breathe while smoking - it’s amazing.

“Now close your eyes, and keep still,” I command my Childe. William does as I say, enjoying the action of smoking and closes his eyes. I pick up the nearest body paint - a bright yellow - and start my work.

One hour later;

“Sire?”

“Hmmm?”

“Are you done yet?”

“As I’ve told you 50 times - no!”

“Sire?”

“Hmmm?”

“What are you painting?”

I don’t answer. I’m not telling him until I’ve finished. And then he’s going to get a shock. I’ve calmed and relaxed totally since I started painting my Childe’s body. I’ve discovered every inch of him, and found some interesting places where I never knew he was ticklish. I like this. I’ve decorated him in accordance with the season. Though, I have no idea on how I’m going to take him when I’ve finished. Can you make love and be in hysterics at the same time?

“Look down,” I tell him suddenly. I paint the last curve and put my brush aside. I have finished.

William slowly opens eyes and takes an apprehensive look down. “Fucking hell! Sire!” he wails. He jumps around the bed, as he tries to look at what I’ve painted on him.

“I’m a bloody Christmas tree!”

“Yes, I’ve never fucked foliage before.” I laugh, rolling about on the bed. “Hey! Where are you going!”

William stalks out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom. “To wash it off!” he yells back. I jump of the bed and chase after him. I dive across the room, and grab his ankles. We go down into a pile on the floor. I can hardly hold on to him, I’m laughing so hard.

“Bastard!” Will shouts into my ear, but he isn’t really fighting me off.

“Will, my Childe, I’ll make you feel better I promise.”

“How?!”

I lean forward and whisper into his ear; “Coat your cock again in chocolate and I’ll ride it.”

Williams’ eyes widen and his body stiffens in shock. I grab his arm and drag him to his feet. He follows docilely as if drugged. I lead him over to the bed, and direct him to lie down. He does so, spreading his legs slightly as his cock bobs happily against his belly.

I pick up the Chocolate and start to dribble it over his cock. Then I take hold of my own aching length and cover it with chocolate too. William’s eyes widen in wonder.

“Hands on the bars.” William does it as quickly as his shocked brain is able. I rest my hands on his hips, and then straddle him. His cock rubs against my ass, spreading cool chocolate. I reach behind me, pull myself open and sink down.

“Ah... Ah...” Will moans, he writhes on the bed below me, trying desperately to keep still as I directed.

“Oh Will,” I gasp. My rectum is stretched wide open by his impressive cock. I’m totally filled - nearly to the point to splitting. I shift on his penis and moan again. It’s damn amazing. He pushes against my prostate and I want more. However, my cock needs attention too. “Shift up,” I direct Will. We shuffle up the bed, gasping as we go, until he’s curled up against the headboard. “Now suck.” My cock sways before his face and he only has to lift his head to catch it.

Now this is good! My ass filled with his cock and mine in his wet mouth. The suction of which is amazing. He starts to suck and lick the chocolate from my erection. I reach back, lift his legs, hook my hands under his knees and start to fuck myself.

“Sire! Sire!” William screams around me until his voice his raw. I arch my back, driving Will’s cock towards my prostate. I can feel my orgasm build low in my stomach and balls. I shove him deeper, and he sucks harder.

“Oh yeah!” I gasp. My cock slips further into Will’s throat, I throw back my head and scream with my climax. I flood his mouth, and seconds later, he sprays my insides.

“Oh bugger!” William yells. He lets go of the post and wraps his arms around me. I fall onto my side beside him and rest my head onto his painted chest. I laugh as I realise I’m right next to a red Santa covering his nipple. I have just got to find a digital camera.

“Sire, you won’t tell anyone about this, will ya? This paint stuff...” Will asks nervously.

“No Childe,” I lie.

William closes his eyes for sleep and when his breathing slows and stops. I sneak out of his arms and search for the camera.



End of Day 8