Earthbound (or What if Angel returned from Hell during Lover’s Walk.)

Series: What if...

Author: Shara Nesu

Shara’s Place with all my fiction: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Feedback: Sharanesu@hotmail.com. or Shara-nesu@supanet.com Something more in the What if... series. Like the idea - got more - tell me.

Spoilers: Lover's Walk - Buffy Season 3

Rating: NC17 Warning: M&M/Violence

Note: Angel hasn’t returned from hell, yet. Everything else has happened just like Season 3 so far, but without Angel. This happens during Lover’s walk.

Summary: Angel returns from Hell, but what if it isn’t Buffy who discovers him, but Spike!

Posted: At various yahoo groups and or if you don't get the full version I will e-mail you it.

Important Note: If you are thinking this is a lot like Cometh the Son written by Maayan, it is. Her plot gave me the inspiration and I have asked and received permission to use it. If you haven't read this story you really should check it out - it's a masterpiece. Her site is:-
http://divinecollective.bitchenvy.com/

Setting: A classic 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. The door opens and a nearly empty liquor bottle falls out and smashes to pieces on the pavement. Spike slides off of his seat and hits the street flat on his back on top of the broken glass, drunk out of his mind. He lifts his head unsteadily and tries to raise himself to his elbows.
"Home, sweet... (chuckles) home." He passes out and collapses back to the pavement.

Earthbound (or What if Angel returned from Hell during Lover’s Walk.)
by Shara Nesu


Spike’s POV:

I’m so pissed. So drunk that I can’t even walk straight. I’ve been paralytic for...err... two weeks now? I don’t really care. I’m still not plastered enough yet. Oh, joy. I pull myself up and gaze around. Oh... Looks like I fell out the car, again. This place is familiar... Oh, yes! Sunnydale. Home, sweet home. My lovely Dru and me owned this place. It was ours! Well it would have been if the blasted Slayer and my fucking Sire hadn’t mucked up all my faultless plans. Now, my beloved Dru sings at the stars for someone else. *Sob*

No, I’m Spike. I don’t need anyone. I can do this all by myself. I can run Sunnydale, the whole state! Yes. I’m the big bad, Spike! I never need for anything or anyone! I own this town and... Oh shit, I’ve run out of whiskey! I wonder if anyone can give me a few dollars?


~*~*~*~

Hey, with a new bottle of the cheap stuff and I’m well away. My meandering has brought me to a familiar part of town. Our old home - *my* old home - the factory. We had so much fun here until Giles had to bloody burn the place down. That was my bastard’s sire fault. Then Angelus had to go all fucking arrogant and conceited - trying to send everyone to hell! He had to be barking mad to come up with that moronic plan. I hope the Slayer dusted him. I could start again here, make myself master of Sunnydale. Oh, *hick*, yeah. I’ll do it my way!

"And more / Much more than this / I did it my way"

I make my way down into the basement bedroom. Hey, maybe she’ll be here waiting for me? She’ll profess that she made a big mistake and she’ll be mine again.


"Drusilla! I'm home!" I giggle.

No one’s here. She didn’t come back to me. *Sob* She doesn’t want me! I wipe my nose and browse over Drusilla’s dresser. Fucking dolls, I bet they told Dru to leave me. I pick one up and wait for it to tell me its secrets. They don’t speak to me. They speak only to Dru. Well, they told her bloody porkies about me!


"Why did you do it, baby? Why did you leave me? We were happy here."

Stupid lying doll! I morph into game face and throw it to the floor. She always listens to her fucking dolls more than to me. She paid more attention to bloody Angelus than she did to me! I was just her worthless little spikey! I’ll show her. I roar in fury, grabbing a candlestick.


"YOU..." I swing the candlestick down smashing into the doll’s face, a face that changes now into dark eyes and even darker hair. "STUPID..." I swing again, as broken porcelain scatters across the floor like bones, "WORTHLESS... BITCH!" There is nothing left of the doll, my Dru’s face vanishes from my sight. "Look what you've done to me," I snivel, wiping my nose again.

I can’t stomach being in the factory any longer, and I’ve run out of booze again. I quickly find a little old lady outside a drug store and drain her dry. Bitch only had twenty dollars on her. That won't buy me any Grouse whiskey - it will have to be the cheap stuff, again. Having thought that, I realize I'm now in another familiar part of town.


Angelus’ mansion. Upon spying in through the boarded-up doors, I half expect Angel to be sitting by the fireplace reading. Or maybe torturing someone was more his new style. The reinstalled Angelus set free by the loss of the soul wasn’t my Angelus. Nah, that one was pissing psychotic. Drag the world into hell - what the hell was he thinking!


Ha! Wait a mo... *my* Angelus. Humph, Angelus was never mine. He was more Dru’s than mine. Bitch. He totally disregarded me when he came back. The only time he talked to me was to trade insults. I presumed there’d be lots of fun and blood letting just as in past times, but nooo... Stupid fucker was obsessed with the bloody Slayer and constantly messing with MY DRU. I fling the whiskey bottle away from me and it smashes into the window. Oh, shit! Now I've got to go out and kill someone else.


I stagger back and lose my footing over a stupid tree someone planted there. Don’t remember that being there, they must have moved it. Oh fuck, I don’t think my legs work. *Giggle* Dru loved this garden... *sob* Stupid insane Angelus. I’m not afraid of him. Big bloody poofer! Uhm... I can take him on anytime. Oh yeah, I would scatter his ashes before Dru, then she wouldn’t pine over him anymore. Uhm... Stupid ground is hard, how can you sleep on this? Maybe I should move... Find a nice willing body...zzzzzzz.


*While Spike sleeps something strange is happening inside the rundown mansion...*


Inside the mansion: The large open-plan room was dark and dusty. No one had been here since Buffy had left her Irish band abandoned on the floor months before. Now that ring vibrated as some hidden force punched its way into this reality. Even the air inside the hall started to tremor and hum. Violently, a light ripped into the fabric of reality and tore open a hole. It pulsated and something moved within. Unexpectedly, a form dropped out of the anomaly. It was large... male... naked... Upon the arrival of this naked form, the light dissipated and the room was silent. The figure on the cold stone floor trembled and moaned. Its form was sweaty and weak, tired muscles straining. Its body shook violently, and then calmed. It lifted its head feebly...

Angel snarled.


Angel could not recognize his surroundings. His body ached and he was disoriented; his last clear memory had been of pain. Continuous pain, which he had known for year upon year. Pain unending. Torture everlasting. His body involuntarily twitched as he remembered those torments. Angel keened like a wounded animal, and his body curled in on itself. He didn’t want to recollect those times. He didn’t want to remember the demons that tortured him, the ones who had raped him, the spirits that had visited him and summoned the terrifying memories of his crimes. He didn’t want to think of the decades that they had left him alone. So alone that he had screamed and screamed until his voice broke just to end the silence.


Angel whimpered and silent tears fell from his eyes. He didn’t know this place. It was so different from whence he’d came. The air was cool but dusty, and there was a familiar scent. Angel rolled onto all fours and tried to stand. His legs wobbled and he fell back onto the ground. He let out a sob and slammed his fist into the solid stone floor. His hand impacted painfully onto something and he picked up the shiny object. It was a ring. A Irish ring...


Angel screamed, throwing the object as far away from him as he could. His body trembled and he wept, huge sobs shaking his aching body. His mind rebelled against the emotions and memories the ring revoked. The feelings of betrayal, hurt, pain, and forbidden love. The memories of a girl kissing him, making him feel safe, and then shoving a sword through his chest. After that there was nothing but pain. Pain eternal. Suffering everlasting. A place where words, names, and feelings were forbidden. A place that had ripped his body and mind to shreds, and when he could give no more - they torn into his soul, as well.


Angel scrambled to his kneels again, and tried to stand. He’s wasn’t fully recovered from his most recent tortures so his body didn’t have the strength to rise. In the end he crawled - crawled towards a familiar smell. The smell of sunrise. In hell there was no sun, no freedom. Here, however, he could smell it coming, it‘s heat burning off the night‘s dew. He knew, even though he knew nothing more, that he wanted the freedom that the sunlight promised. Angel crawled towards the atrium doors and smashed them open. The dawn was approaching quickly, the light moving across the damp ground towards him. Angel sighed and moved forward again.


Without noticing at first, his hand touched something that moved. He follows his hand to see a foot swaying before him. Angel snarled and sniffed. It smelt strangely like home. The scent was so familiar, so much like family. Angel crawled up the sprawled out body beneath him. It was outfitted in dark tight-fitting clothing, garments that reminded him of someone. Inside his scrambled mind, he just couldn’t touch the memory of these clothes. The being was cool to his touch and when he moved up the body, he came face to face with a man. Not a demon, not a fiend from hell, or spirit, but a real person. Flesh and blood.


Hunger... Angel’s mind screamed. Angel looked down at the sleeping man, sprawled on his back. One arm above his head, the other stretched out to the side. His head was tilted slightly, exposing a long, finely boned neck. Cool pale flesh called to the demon and hunger inside Angel. It would be so easy, just to take what he needed. He leaned over carefully and sniffed. The man smelled of some strong substance he couldn’t recognise. Under that disguising scent was the odour of familiar, powerful blood. Angel was confused that there was no heartbeat from this man, but he had contradictory knowledge that the man was alive somehow. Angel leaned closer and his tongue licked at the strong exposed throat. He mewled deeply, feeling the sluggish movement of blood under the surface of the skin.


Without warning, Angel felt his face tighten, and his mouth watered in anticipation. His tongue touched long fanged teeth and he unconsciously knew what to do. He leaned forward and licked the neck again, his tongue instantly finding the line of the jugular. He opened his mouth wider and pressed fanged teeth into the cool skin. The skin split under his fangs and cool blood flooded his mouth. Angel groaned deeply and pressed himself against the man‘s body. He could feel his body respond to the blood flowing into his limbs. His cock was hardening and he rubbed it against the man’s thigh.


"Uhmm... Druuu..." The man moaned beneath him. Cool fingers touched his head and stroked through his hair... Then all at once, there was a loud scream from the man, and Angel was thrown aside. He howled as the sun prickled his skin, and then he quickly scrambled back under the shade of the tree.


~*~*~*~


Spike’s POV:

What the fuck...! My bloody hand’s on fire. I screech and run over to the shaded garden fountain. I shove my hand into the water and it douses the flames. Oh, shit. I nearly burned to bloody death... me and Dru... Huh? I turn around and stare back at the large body hiding under the tree. That certainly isn’t Dru. I know this because it is most undoubtedly male. I warily walk toward the cowering figure, and I gaze over the large naked body. Yep, definitely male. A substantial - extremely aroused - cock presses into his stomach. My eyes follow up to his face but I can’t see his features. His arms shield his head and he shivers in fear. I can smell that deep fear, too - it's powerful, almost overwhelming in intensity. The man moves, trying to draw away from me, and as he does his right shoulder is revealed.


"Whoa!" I yelp in surprise, and slowly advance towards the vampire. It can’t be! It’s impossible! Angelus is dead, hopefully being tortured in some hell dimension. Buffy must have stopped him because Acathla never opened; I know that because we’re still here, aren‘t we? Yet the tattoo doesn’t lie, and the smell of him doesn’t either. He smells like my sire. Underneath all the muck, dirt, scars and fear - I can smell Angelus.


"Angelus," I ask, coming nearer the huddled form. He shivers at his name and backs away again. "Angel?" I try again. Still no reply.

Wait a mo... I try to get my hung-over brain to think. It’s hard, because all it wants to do is pass out again. When I awoke I could have sworn I felt Dru bite me. My hand touches my throat and it feels wet. Bloody hell, he bit me! Hey, he got hard too. Interesting. My hand wanders down to my crotch - oh shit, I’m hard too - that’s not interesting, it’s deplorable. I shouldn’t be getting hard when my sire bites me. I’m not a bloody fledgling.

"This is just too much," I murmur. I can’t believe that my hell-sent Sire is actually here and curled up before me. Really strange, too, because he’s dirty and naked. I advance towards him without a sound, but he knows I’m moving because he backs off again. He has really got me flummoxed, but also worried about his strange responses. I mean he’s backing towards the sunlit patio, and he doesn't even notice it.


"Angelus, you prick. It’s bloody daylight you know!" That doesn’t get me the retort I had expected. I anticipated a sharp reply or a slap around the head, but not this. Angel uncurls slightly and snarls at me with bloodied fangs. Wild golden eyes inspect me and his long fangs drip with saliva. Huh, not the reaction I imagined. He’s acting like a cornered wild animal. I reach out a hand to calm him but he instantly flinches back avoiding my touch as if it would burn him. Out of the blue, Angel issues a loud snarl before lunging directly at me. His huge weight slams into my body and I’m thrown back against the wall.


"What the hell are you doing?!" I scream at him. Angel doesn’t seem to understand my words and starts circling me again. I think he wants to eat me. He keeps licking long, sharp fangs and staring at my blood-marked neck. No way! Another snarl warns me of his attack, but this time I’m ready. I entwine my fingers together and slam my two handed fist down into the back of his head. Angel yelps and backs off, shaking his head. He’s a little wobbly on his feet as he attacks the third time. This time I swing at him, hitting his jaw, and causing him to howl in pain. Abruptly, the huge form of my sire totters before collapsing before me in the dirt.


"What the hell is going on?" I bellow at his unconscious form.

Bloody Hell! My blinking sire weighs a ton, even when he looks to be half starved. Where the hell does all the weight come from? I’ve decided to save his unconscious form from the sun and I drag him into the mansion. The place looks like it hasn’t been lived in for months, not since Dru and I left. I wonder what happened between Angelus and Buffy. There is no sign of the Acathla statue in here. The only thing out of the ordinary is a black human outline on the floor. I dump Angelus away from the raising sun and touch the sooty outline.

"Bugger!" The damn thing’s hot! That means it’s fresh. What the hell does all this mean? Oh god, I wish I had some whiskey around. My head feels like someone is acting out Riverdance in there.


Right, first thing - I have to secure Angelus and then get some good whiskey. I locate some solid manacles and chains, which aren’t hard to find because, well - Angelus’ Home - pretty much full of chains and such toys. I shackle him and attach his chains to a hook conveniently placed on the wall. It stretches his arms up a bit, but hey, he looks good all restrained and naked. Next on the agenda is the whiskey.

Later: I’ve searched the whole damn house and found nothing. I can’t believe Angelus would be without any liquor whatsoever. Bloody Scoobies must have stolen it. I stride back into the main room and spot Angelus sleeping. This is an enigma - why the hell is he here? Okay, I’ve worked out that he must have been sent into hell. The burn mark in the floor is his size, so I’m guessing with all the strange happenings in Sunnydale, it's not beyond reason. Somehow Angelus must have opened the portal, and then Buffy must have used his blood to close it. The question is how? Another great mystery is - why was Angelus returned? I’m guessing he pretty much belonged in hell. Then again maybe this isn’t Angelus. What if the red-witch restored his soul? Which would mean this is Angel freshly returned from hell. Damn it! All these bloody questions are doing my head in. I need more booze.


Suddenly, behind me there is a low growl. I turn to face Angelus (or Angel?). He's not snarling at me, but rather at the chains. The smell of pure fear fills the room. An odour full of desperation and lost hopes. I watch gobsmacked as my sire, yells, screams, howls, growls as he tries frantically to free himself. I observe as skin tears from pulling on the metal restraints. I hear metal twist and bend as the manic vampire endeavours to escape his bonds.

"Angel." The sound of my voice stops his frantic movements. Large wet brown eyes meet mine. They hold no sanity or recognition. Even so they don’t hold the same psychosis as Angelus’ did. No this is different. It’s almost like he has lost himself - his identity. That Angel is buried somewhere deep inside, and on the outside all that remains is pure beast. Raging animal desire for freedom from captivity. Oh, and maybe a little rutting according to his hard erection.

I approach Angel with caution, watching as he cowers away from me. He snarls, wide eyes searching for an escape. When he realises that he cannot escape his cuffs; he tries to shrink into the corner, his body curling in on itself. He flattens against the wall, trying to make himself even smaller, as if he could disappear into the stonework. I stretch out my hand and Angel whines. It’s high pitched, filled with fear, anger and anticipation. He believes I’m going to beat him, or whatever else they did to him in hell. I can’t say the thought has never crossed my mind. It has. I thought about taking him, beating him for everything he’s done to me. Truth is, what’s the point? He won’t understand my anger, or the reasons behind the beating. Still, I’m getting a little high from Angel cowering before me.


"Angel," I restate. I wonder if he can comprehend my words. I don’t know if he does, but I think he’ll decipher my next action. I slowly move forward and press my wrist towards his mouth. Feral eyes stare into mine, as his large body shudders in incoherent fear...

A part of my brain is screaming: what the hell I am doing? My plan should be to find a way to get Drusilla back. I did think of having that little red-witch doing a love spell. Unfortunately, I’ve got myself a little distracted by the arrival of my feral sire. You know this looks far more interesting than chasing after a little tail, especially such fickle tail.


I have an idea about communicating with Angel. Vampire blood has a very powerful distinct smell and taste, and each vampire will contain elements of his or her lineage. Therefore being Angelus’ childe, he will be able to taste himself within mine. He’ll smell our connection, and our deep family ties. I’m putting a lot of faith that Angel will still be able to interpret this from my blood. My nail slashes my wrist and the smell of my blood fills the room. Angel starts to salivate, and his tongue flicks over his lengthening fangs. He keens and snarls, but he does carefully come forward, sniffing at the blood dripping to the floor. He leans down, stretching his arms up, and licks at the spilt red life’s-blood of the stone floor, when it’s gone, he’s mouth drops open and he catches each red droplet.


Oh fuck, just watching his animalist display is turning me on. The way his tongue flicks out to catch each globule of blood. He misses a few and they impact on his face, creating a savage looking face painting. All too soon my wound heals and the blood dries up. Angel whines, this time not in fear but in need. He’s begging for more. Should I? Should I feed him my own blood? Vampire blood is family, bonds, love and all those deep meaningful emotions. It’s not something you share willingly with your enemy. It was something I shared with Angelus over a hundred years ago. I was his childe and even though those time were few and far between, I did feed from him. We have been estranged since, never sharing our blood again.


Angel strains forward on his knees trying to reach me. His arms pull on the chains as he endeavours touch me, needing more of my blood. I wonder how far I can take this? Can I control him? I hunker down and advance towards him in a non-threatening manner. Angel whines half in fear and half in need. He’s hard and his cock weeps pre-cum as he struggles to get nearer. I wonder if I’ve ever known true beauty until now. This savage Sire of mine is an awesome sight. He’s all hard muscle, skin shiny with sweat and dirt, erect cock begging to touched, and feral eyes speaking of carnal danger and desire. Is this the continuation of the obsession that's haunted me all these years? Oh, what the hell!


I lean forward and Angel sniffs my neck. I feel his fangs graze my skin and Angel whines again. Why doesn’t he bite?

"Bite, Angel," I encourage him. Angel licks at the jugular and swiftly bites down. I moan at his invasion, as his strong sharp teeth dig into my skin and he draws heavily on my blood. Down below his body presses closer to mine, and to my astonishment he starts to thrust into my thigh. I never would have thought Angel could be so debased. He’s immodest and brazen with his humping. His long cock rubs against me trying to get blissful friction, and then he attempts to get closer to rub his testicles into my knee.


I reach down and roll his balls between my fingers. Angel growls and keens into my neck. I think he’s taken enough blood and I wrench his head away. Seconds later, Angel is across the floor and once again pressed against the wall. He protects his head with his arms and waits. I don’t do anything else, but reach down between his legs and re-start my massage. Angel moans and writhes beneath me. He is struggling not to thrust into my hands, as if he does he’ll be punished. He starts to pant and I know from past experience he’s going to climax soon. I wrap my hand around the base of his cock, to hold off his approaching orgasm.


Angel yelps as his hands claw at the stone wall. I ignore the pain and need of his discomfort, as he screws his face up to fight off his orgasm.

"Never take from me, unless I give permission - understand?"

For a moment I wonder if he can fathom the meaning of my words, but something comes alive in those dark eyes. Angel nods.

"Always obey me." I squeeze harder and Angel weeps. "Okay, you can cum now." My hand returns back to his knackers, rolling them hard and with my other hand I start a rough pumping action on his weeping length. In moments Angel ejaculates with a low controlled growl. He collapses back against the wall and I can see sleep take him. I guess he hasn’t cum in a while.

Looking down at his pliant body, I wonder what they did do to him there? What tortures they performed? I can see the scarring. It’s not terribly clear to the eye. The marks are pale just as vampire skin is pale. Old scars. It amazes me to encounter a scarred vampire. I never knew vampires could do that - well, not post-vampire bodies. Not like Angel’s. Across his middle there are layers of them; they spread over his chest and nipples, then they even travel down further between his legs. Even his feet have scars.

Suddenly, my eye catches something sparkle under Angel’s body. I extend my hand under him and touch a ring. A female’s ring - Buffy’s. I’m not sure but it’s an Irish cad... wedding ring. Angelus has worn one for centuries. I slip it onto my little finger. I might be able to sell it and get some good whiskey for a change.


Later: I leave Angel chained to the wall and I make my way out of the mansion. It’s night again and I’m bloody starving. I should be doing something about Drusilla, but I just can’t get my head around it at the moment. Angel’s reappearance has created numerous unanswered questions and awakened so many thoughts concerning him I never knew I had. Thoughts of Angel’s body, Angel’s sex, Angel’s fear and Angel’s needs. At this moment in time Angel requires my attention as much as Drusilla did after Prague. This time, however, I won’t make the same mistakes I made with her. I don’t want to cure Angel. I want to control him.


Sunnydale hasn’t changed much since I left. Still too many vampires and whitehats. I saw the little redheaded Witch in the magic shop. I avoided her; I can’t have Buffy discovering my little secret and me too quickly. I hide in a doorway while she passes. Uhm... that magic shopkeeper looks tasty. Looks like I've found dinner. I wonder if I should bring some home for Angel.

I make it back to the mansion in under an hour since I had to stop off for an another quick bite. Not very tasty and I think I’m going to be picking body piercing out of my teeth for weeks. Huh... What’s this? The little Slayer comes a creeping. I catch a flash of dyed blond hair moving into the side entrance of the mansion. Oh shit, she’ll discover Angel! No way, I want him left the way he is. I don’t want the bloody Slayer mucking around with his head. Got enough of my own messing to do. I silently follow her inside and nothing... where did the bitch go?

Then without warning a body ploughs into me from behind, sending me flying into the opposite wall. I kick out my leg behind me, and make contact with the small feminine Slayer. She flies back with a Humph. I jump up and twist around to face her, fists ready.

"Spike?"

"Slayer. Love what you’ve done with the hair."


"What are you doing back here? I thought you ran away with Drusilla. Couldn’t keep her happy?"


"Hey, Dru belongs with me! Until she left me, but that’s all your and the poof’s fault."

"What, you weren't man enough for her?"


I bellow in rage and run at the petite Slayer. Unfortunately, she's faster. She grabs my jacket as I rush past, swinging me around and sending me crashing into the opposite wall. In seconds, I’m flying over her back and smashing into the floor. I look up to see her pull a stake out of her waistband. Just great, now I’m about to be dust.


Suddenly, from behind her there is a low growl. I can see two glowing golden eyes in the darkness. Buffy spins around and tries to find the new arrival. Oh, he’s good. She doesn’t spot him, so she decides to finish me off. Her stake is held high and is heading directly for my heart. From out of the darkness a huge naked form pounces at her. Chains rattle and teeth snap at her neck.


I get to my feet to watch this unforeseen change in events. I’m amazed at Angel’s stealth and cat-like reflexes. He’s like a great giant panther. I gasp as Buffy kicks him off her and he lands on his back, but in seconds he flips up and attacks again. I think he’s going to beat her. She’s never faced - I’ve never seen - savagery like this. He bites, claws, rips, anything to destroy his opponent. Buffy lands a lucky blow between his legs and he yelps, stumbling away from her. Just in that instant she’s able to see his face.


"Angel?"

Angel stills at his name and Buffy reaches out for him. "Is that you, Angel? How..." There are tears in her eyes and her hand trembles as she stretches out to touch him.

Oh, just bloody great. Now he’s going to get all weepy and remember his long lost love. It makes me sick! Angel’s large golden eyes stare at the girl before him. I surmised they would be overflowing, filled with love and need, but they’re not. They are filled with pain and betrayal. Angel takes a step back, but Buffy takes two forwards.


"Angel... It’s me - Buffy..."

With the sound of her voice Angel roars. Large fanged teeth are bared at her and she hesitates. Angel’s large body starts to quiver and his fingers itch as if clawing at something. Now this not what I had envisioned. I thought she was the one love of his life, his reason for bloody being. Now I think he’s scared and enraged at her.

"Angel!" I warn. Golden eyes turn to me, and Angel actually calms a little. He starts a low whining sound, and his clawed hands clutch at his stomach. That motion seems to mean something to Buffy. She stares at him with wide anguished eyes. Then with a loud sob she turns and runs. I turn back to Angel to... he’s gone.

"Angel?" I head slowly into the main room. I can't be too careful, having seen what Angel is capable of in this state. He’s truly feral, his instincts running wild. To my complete bewilderment I find him crouching back in the corner where I had chained him. He has broken the iron hook holding his chains, which is pretty amazing feat. He’s squatted in the dark corner, his arms shielding his head again. His whole body is trembling and anticipating whatever punishment he would have been given in hell.


I have no desire to punish him. You might think that pretty strange. However, the point is that Angel protected me, he broke the chains to save *me* from his lost love. No way am I punishing him for that. Angel sobs as I approach him. I crouch down beside him and pull his arms away from his head.

"Angel, look at me when I speak to you." Large watery eyes find mine. I touch his cheek and he sobs even louder. "You won’t be punished for protecting me." I don’t know if he understands the words but I think my calm tone is getting through. His body relaxes slightly and he nuzzles my hand. I bring my wrist to my mouth and bite. Angel’s face morphs with the first smell of blood, but he doesn’t move. I hold my wrist before his mouth and nothing... Oh, forgot. "You have permission." Angel’s fangs are lodged in my skin before I’ve finished speaking. He doesn’t touch me anywhere else, just bites. He suckles long and hard, eyes closed and his body softly purrs.


"Stop!" I instruct and Angel releases my wrist. When his eyes reopen they are brown again and he scrutinizes my face. Good job I had two courses for dinner. I look down his body and notice he’s hard again. Blood always does that, to any vampire really. Being soulful doesn’t prevent him from getting hard. His reactions remind me of Dru.


I return to the side door and retrieve the bottles of whiskey I brought earlier. I slump down next to Angel, leaning against the wall.

"Dru left me, you know." I don’t expect him to reply but he’s listening, I can tell. His eyes take in my every movement. "She just left. She didn’t even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire." I take a long drink of whiskey and sniff. I can feel the depression creeping back. Angel’s derangement reminds me so much of my beloved Dru. I start to talk to him, but haven’t a clue why because he can’t bloody understand me. "It was that truce with Buffy that did it. Dru said I'd gone soft. That I wasn’t demon enough for the likes of her. And I told her it didn't mean anything, I was thinking of her the whole time, but she didn't care. So, we got to Brazil, and she was... she was just different. I gave her everything: beautiful jewels, lovely dresses with exquisite girls in them, but nothing made her happy. And she would fliiirt!" I sniff and Angel softly whimpers, "I caught her on a park bench, making out with a *chaos* demon! Have you ever seen a chaos demon? They're all slime and antlers. They're disgusting."

I down the rest of the whiskey and lean towards Angel. He backs away instantly. I growl and his large body freezes. Maybe I should dress him? Must be chilly on that cold floor, but I think I’m aroused by the view. Angelus in any incarnation always looked pretty spectacular. Now all scarred, trembling and relying on me, he looks even better.

"When she panted after you, I could understand that." Huh? I could? "I could see why she was attracted. I was so pissed at you because all you ever did was walk all over me. Dru didn‘t pay me much attention either." I lean in and inhale him. Angel smells of pain, suffering, betrayal, hatred and underneath all that is desire. Desire for someone not to hurt him. Well, I don’t know if I can promise him that. I stretch out my hand, and trail a finger over one pale scar that runs down his arm. "Will these heal?" I ponder out loud, "If I feed you, will you recover? Will you regain your sanity?"

Angel hasn’t a clue what I’m talking about. His eyes still just follow me. There is no recognition there, nothing to say he knows who I am. My hand travels down his chest then lower to wrap around his long hard shaft. Angel yelps, startled; then he groans, partially in fright, but also in desperate need. My hand pumps him hard and his head falls back.


"No! Look at me. This is me doing this." His head snaps up and the bones click. Wide eyes find mine again and I stare into his dark depths. Angel begins to pant as my hand becomes rough, although I won‘t be letting him cum.

"Dru left me because of you. She never saw me when Angelus came back. It was all Angelus this... Angelus killed that... Well I got pretty pissed off with it." Angel’s eyes widen and then he does something that makes me stop and think. He turns away from me. I’m a little confused about his actions, but before I can speak, he presses his head to the ground and presents me his quivering ass. Fucking amazing sight too. Angel’s body shudders more violently with each second and his eyes are squeezed shut.

Bugger! He believes he’s still in hell. I bet they used Buffy’s image to remind him what Angelus had done. I wonder if they used mine. That really bugs me. I am perfectly capable of doing my own punishing, thanks very much. I look down at the image before me: - My sire offering himself for the taking. I just want to contemplate that sight for a moment, you know, get a perfect memory of it. Because I’m not going to take advantage of it. You know why? Never in my long life have I ever needed to rape anyone. Not one. Every single one of my lovers gave of them themselves freely. Even Dru. If Angel’s going to be any replacement for where I stick my cock, he’s going to go willingly to my bed. I am not Angelus; I’ve never needed to use coercion on anyone. I'm just too damned exceptional at seduction.

I think I’m going to scratch the plan about getting Dru back. I mean, I don’t want her after she’s been with a fucking Chaos demon. Yuck, all that slime, you don’t know where it has been. Bleagh. Now Angel, he’s different. All nicely nutty and scared shitless of me. Yeah, I’m getting a new, more gratifying little plan. Along the way I might just throw in a plan to destroy the Slayer and her posse. Oh, yeah. The big bad is back and I don’t need Dru to make this go as planned.


Okay, first I need to get Angel to trust me and only me. So I reach out and touch his muscular back. He shivers beneath me but doesn't move. I can see the trail of scars leading down his back to his smooth buttocks. Lots of scarring there. A little snivel issues from his bent form, but he quickly restrains himself.

"Angel, turn around," I bid him, yet he remains immobile. I grab hold of the chains attached to his wrists and pull. Angel crashes to the ground and wide astonished eyes find mine. Damned expressive, those eyes. So unlike Angelus. ‘Eyes like needles’ is what Dru used to say about them. I should have been aware he was Angel just from that evidence alone. They are so... so soulful. Emotional and all that shit.


"Come with me," I direct him as I tug Angel to his feet. I pull him out of the main room, and through into Angelus’ bedroom where there is a shower room. It’s the best one in the whole house, so it just had to be his, didn’t it. Bastard. Still, now its my slave’s and mine. I shepherd him into the bathroom and he looks around amazed. It’s all white, bright and pretty horrid. Vampires shouldn’t really have anything white - black or red, now they are proper colours.


"Get in," I shove him into the shower and he stands there petrified. I turn the shower knob on, and just hope the water hasn’t been cut off. The showerhead spurts for a moment but then warmish water rains down upon him. Angel screams. In a flash, he’s in the bottom of the shower tray curled into a tight ball. I just have to laugh. This, the mighty Angelus, is scared shitless by a little water.

With a last little chortle, I strip down and step into the shower. Angel gazes up at me from the floor, surprised by my presence. I watch as he carefully gets on his knees and looks up with doggy eyes. He appears to understand something is happening in here. I’m not sure what he does think that is, but when his tongue licks at my erection, I don’t say a word. I might not want to rape him, but a little head never did anyone any harm. Anyhow he needs the protein.

Angel’s cool tongue licks at the end of my penis, then he makes a ring with his mouth and slides it down. I feel myself go deeper and deeper until I’m pressing into his throat muscles. Then all movement stops. Well, that really hacks me off.

"Fucking suck!" I yell at him, but Angel does nothing. He just holds the pressure of his mouth and I stay encased in his wetness. Oh, blast! I get it. I slide my hand into his thick hair and take hold of a good handful. Then with slight movements I move his head up and down my shaft. It’s effin’ hard work not to thrust into his wet cavern, but that’s what he’s expecting. He’s predicted I’m gonna take him, just like others must have done. Sure that will get me off, but there’s little fun in it. I want him licking, sucking, and bringing me off in the heights of bloody pleasure. Hey, I can fantasise, can’t I? I won’t tell anyone this, but Dru never really did this right. I think it was a little beyond her ability to grasp. Then there was Angelus who never sucked anyone off. What a total twat. When I sucked him off I could have done anything to him. Having Angel suck me off now will be showing him, in some minor way, that I am putting my trust in him.


With a few guiding thrusts, Angel gets the message. I stop my instructing and he freely sucks his mouth up and down my shaft. I feel him tightening his cheek muscles as he pulls on the skin of my penis. After a couple of slow movements, he almost withdraws, until only the crown remains in his mouth. He swirls his tongue around, caressing and pushing at the foreskin, sending delightful shivers up my cock into my balls. I told you a little interaction is better. Angel continues with his sliding and sucking. I just love vampire’ lack of breathing. He doesn’t even take a break. Soon I can’t restrain myself anymore and my hands grasp his shoulders. I begin a slow and gentle thrusting into this mouth and I can feel his throat muscles relax. I press forward and Angel swallows; strong muscles squeeze the cock-head tightly. Well that does it for me. I scream and fill his mouth with my orgasm. Finally, when the flashing lights and music in my head finally stop, I look down into Angel’s face. His expression is strange. I think he’s confused by the fact I’m smiling.


I lean down and do something that even surprises myself. I kiss him - never kissed Angelus before. He tastes of cum...fear and uncertainty. There isn’t much interaction on his part which is a little disappointing, considering how good he feels under my lips. When I break away from his mouth, I grab his shoulders and pull him up. I think he needs a little cleaning. I find some shower gel and start to clean my Sire’s scarred body. Already some seem lighter than before. Maybe the infusion of my blood has already started to heal him. My fingers and nails dig at the dirt and scrapes, cleaning them away. It isn’t long before I hear a really remarkable sound. Angel starts to purr. His eyes close and his body presses into my hands. The skin quivering as I work over him. I think I need to re-enforce this little show.


My hands slide down his body and take a firm hold of his erect member. He groans deeply and rocks in my embrace. When you look at him he’s quite... well, exquisite. My hands continue to stroke him, stretching and gently pulling on his skin. Beautiful, firm skin, cool and hard under my hand. I caress the crown of his cock and the glands, working down to strike against his pubic bone. With each thrust of my hand, Angel shudders in my arms. My fingers pulls the skin tighter each time and he starts to pant, with a low growl issuing from deep in his chest. He is so predicable.


"Angel, cum," I whisper into his ear, then gently suck on the lobe. He shivers as my breath caresses his flesh and seconds later, his cum coats my hands. I bring one hand to my lips and staring into his astonished eyes, I taste him. Mmm... pretty tasty, better than I remembered.


Angel sinks down exhausted to the ground and gapes up at me while I finish washing. I guess his orgasm drained him a little. I wonder if I can get him to kill? Human blood is capable of healing him far quicker than animal. I could feed him mine all the time, but that has a hidden clause. The more two vampires share of their blood the more entwined they become - emotionally and physically. Still, I don’t think it’s a very strong reaction, just look at Dru and me. I shared everything with her and she still left me. Bitch!

I feel my anger rising as the cause of my grief crouches down below me. Angelus. Well, Angel really. I could beat him, rape him, and make him endure the same agony I am feeling. I could, but somehow I don’t really think it’d be much use. Angel wouldn't understand my beating, the reasons why. To him it would be just another torture sessions, a continuation of what he‘s already experienced. Nothing more. Bloody *hell* demons have even messed up my revenge.


I growl and grab Angel’s wet chains. He whines as I tug him out from under the warm shower. It’s the first time he’s ever tried to disobey me. Hey, what if I make Angel mine? If I mess him up good, the good guys lose one of there number and I hurt the Slayer.

"Angel, get up," I complain, wanting to get on. I pull at his chains again, but he doesn’t move. He’s not being stubborn, I think... I think he’s being kinda playful. I smile and casually touch the shower control. I know something that will make him move. I turn the temperature control knob with a quick flick of my wrist right down to cold. The sudden spray of chilled water hits my Sire, and he lets out a loud yelp. He rockets out of the shower and directly into my body. We collapse onto the floor into a tangle of wet limbs.

Angel’s arms grab me, but not strongly. He pulls and pushes at my body, and finally in the end I give in. I fight back. Not with any strength behind my attack, it‘s more like something you see bears doing in zoos. They roll on the floor, they paw, they bite, and they scuffle. It’s like what Angel is doing with me now. In a very strange animalist way it’s almost endearing. It makes me wonder how Angel sees me. Does he see me as a fellow animal, a relation, or a Childe? Part of his family, his blood? Our tussling goes on for awhile. We roll and mock fight, until suddenly it turns into something more. My passion rising with each touch and my cock becoming engorged. Angel's touches turn from play into caresses. It is then that he backs off.


I felt him harden against me too. I felt his body respond as mine did. I don't let him move away; instead, I wrap my arms around him and hold him. I don’t know why, but... I just felt as if he needed holding... or maybe I do. Oh, this is bloody stupid. Wait a mo... that’s nice. Angel starts to lick me dry with his rough tongue. With our bodies pressed front to front, he leans down to my chest and starts to lick the water from my skin. It feels really weird... almost erotic in an innocent way. There is no hidden agenda behind Angel’s actions; in fact I believe that there isn’t any real thought behind them. He just wants to do it.


I let him continue for awhile until I can bear no more. Between us my cock throbs insistently, demanding its own attentions. I roll us over gently and Angel freezes for a moment. I urge his mouth back to my chest, with a gentle hand. He continues his licking, moving down until his mouth encircles my nipple. His tongue flicks and suckles it soothingly. There is nothing rough in this touching, which is surprising considering how it started. I would have expected to shag like animals. I almost did want to mount him, but now I have another agenda.


I part Angel’s legs as he continues to lap at me. There is a slight tremor but I keep my movements slow. I run my hands down from his knees to his thighs as they quiver below me. I can see scars that run from his thighs around his cock, down to his balls and underneath. Some strange part of me rebels in fury of what was done to my Sire. Even through the pain and suffering he caused me, there was nothing this extreme, and I feel almost saddened by his agony. Stupid thoughts... thoughts I don’t want. Therefore I won’t accept them. I won’t ever feel anything for him. This isn’t about that, okay? Okay.


Back to business. I push Angel’s legs up higher and onto my shoulders. This moves me away from his lapping tongue, so I pull his head forward. Angel is more reluctant this time, but does as I bid him. His tongue moves to my other nipple and he continues his ministrations. I stroke my hand down the length of his cock, which is wilting a little in fear. A couple of hard strokes and rings around the head bring him back to full erection. I gather a little of his pre-cum and move my hand lower to his perineum. I stroke the soft scarred skin and Angel shudders beneath me. He continues licking, but his licks are interrupted by soft gasps.


When he’s more relaxed, I move forward a little and press my cock into his perineum. Angel gasps and moans, soft sounds of fear rumble low in his chest. It’s not what he expected. He was waiting for me to thrust inside his ass. Didn’t I say earlier that I’ve never had to rape anyone? No, I want Angel willing, if he’s not then I have accomplished nothing. Not sure about the extent of my plan, but I’ll get there. I don’t know if I want Angel as willing slave or willing lover.


I lean forward between Angel’s legs and press my chest to his. His head comes up and frightened eyes stare into mine. My penis rests comfortably at his perineum and I just give a little thrust forward. Angel moans softly and his mouth opens. I thrust again more harshly, pressing my cock into tender tissue, and underneath that is his divine prostrate gland. Angel gasps again as I start to thrust continuously against him. I don’t know if I’ll get off this way, but it does fully massage the crown of my cock. Angel, however, is having the full benefit. He moans and starts to thrash under me with the pleasurable sensations arising from his crotch. My stomach rubs against the head of his cock between us, pleasuring him in another way.

I gaze into his chocolate eyes and watch amazement turn to pleasure. Ah, he never expected this. Soon, I’ll have him eating out of my hand. His body slowly, carefully starts to thrust against mine. My cock is creating glorious sensations against his tender spot. His mouth opens again and I wonder if he wanted to speak. I don’t give him the chance. I lean down and thrust my tongue into his open mouth. I lave his teeth and palette, and try to get him to respond to me. I’m guessing Angel’s a good kisser since he used to spend hours doing it with the Slayer. He’s not showing me a lot of that talent lately. I continue to stimulate his mouth, until finally his tongue moves against mine. He gently presses his tongue into my mouth a few times, and then suddenly it’s like something clicks within him and he kisses me back with full force. "After he gets his sea legs, like, he gives my mouth his full attention. We fuck each other's mouths with wild abandonment and it is bloody amazing.


I continue to thrust and move, while our mouths clash, suck and kiss. I feel strong fingers grip me and the chain between our bodies rolls and digs into pale skin. I grunt against his mouth, as my rocking becomes frantic. Angel’s soft skin gives around my cock head and it massages the corona. My fingers dig deep into the skin of his arms and my body crushes him into the floor. I want something more. I want to cum, and soon. I free one hand and grab his hair. My mouth leaves his for the first time in what feels like hours. He watches with hooded eyes as my face morphs and fangs elongate. There is only a flash of fear in his eyes before he willingly bares his throat. With one lunge I tear it out. I ravish his neck, hungrily taking his blood into myself.


Angel howls and I feel his cool climax splatter over my stomach. Moments later, with my teeth firmly affixed into his neck, I cum too. My jism coats his skin and I hear a soft sigh.


"Will..." he purrs into my ear.

I pull away slightly from his tight embrace and gape down at him with shocked golden eyes. Angel’s eyes are closed and he rubs against me like a cat. I don’t think he even knows he’s spoken. It sounded so unlike him, rough as if he’s not used his vocal cords for centuries. I realised that maybe he hasn’t. I wonder how many years Angel really did spend in hell. It couldn't have been a few months - no torture could reduce my Sire into this state in such a short period. No, this took time, and a lot of it. Maybe even centuries...


I move away from Angel’s body and stand. He whines softly, trying to pull me back. Believe me, his body makes a nice bed. Warm from sex, firm under me, but lacking the softness that I expected. Angel isn’t as fleshed out as he used to be. He’s been starved a lot, but now my blood is restoring him. When I get him stronger, more filled out, he’ll be much better to lie upon. I grin at the thought of Angel making a good bed.


I lean down and grab Angel's chains, pulling him to his feet. This time he comes without a struggle. I'll bet he's still high from his last orgasm. I can’t see him having a lot of those in Hell. Angelus’ - now my - bedroom is the nearest and I make a beeline for the luxury bed. I strip off the dusty top sheet and crawl in under the blanket. Angel is reluctant to join me, but I’m far too drained to fight him. I let go of his chain and he curls himself up at the side of the bed. Maybe I should get him a bone; I laugh at the thought and close my eyes to sleep.


During the day I’ve been awakened by Angel’s nightmares five times. In the end I got sick of patting his head and dragged him into bed. Not because I want to sleep with him - no, it's just easier. When he dreams I just touch him - stroke his cheek and he goes back to sleep again. No other reason. Loving Angel is nowhere in my plan. I’ve had enough of love and desire. I still love Dru but she kept on seeing all kinds of disgusting men... err things.


When dusk falls, Angel becomes restless. He nuzzles my neck trying to get me to wake up. I pretend to sleep because he’s really quite peculiar. After nuzzling me he turns to trying to butt me out of bed. His head presses against my chest, trying to force me up. When I get to the edge I push back, Angel snarls, and he backs off. I lift myself up from the bed on my elbows and examine him. He’s resting on all fours, his knuckles flexing as he shifts his weight. Strong arms, with bulging strained muscles, give way to a powerful almost hairless chest. I study his strong, corded neck, before my eyes moves up to his angelic face that is now twisted with his true features. Long fanged teeth, pearl white with glowing eyes and prominent ridges. Strong bent legs support his rear end, buttocks which are finely shaped and muscular. He needs far more weight on him but even looking like this, I cannot deny his savage beauty.

Angel leans forward on his arms and sniffs at me. He does that a lot, I guess smell has a lot of significance to him. I wish I knew what he smelt on me. On Angel I can smell my Sire’s blood pulsing in dead veins, I smell his age, his feral nature, I smell his hunger too. What does he smell on me, I wonder? His childe, his ex-lover? As I'm distracted Angel attacks. He ploughs into my chest, forcing me off of the bed. I land on the floor with a humph, my naked rear end making a smacking sound on the wooden floors.


I swear Angel laughs at me. He looks to be smirking down at me from the bed, golden eyes holding far too much glee at my predicament. I grab his chain, which hangs from his wrists and yank him down. I forgot he’s bloody heavy and he lands solidly on my chest.

"Bloody hell!" I pant, "You’ve broken my effin’ rib cage." I shove him off me, but Angel returns to my side and starts to lick my face. Oh fuck, he’s turning me on again. His rough tongue seems to convey a lot of things as he licks me. Sorry for hurting me, wanting to touch me, and under it all is mutual attraction. Oh, shit. This isn’t going the way I planned. I don’t want there to be love and attraction, I want dominance and to destroy all those that hurt me and abandoned me.

"Give over peaches, you’re like a mother hen." I push Angel away and he backs off. He watches me from his crouching position as I find my jeans. For some unseen reason Angel acts relentless. When I open the curtains I realise why. Tonight is a full moon, and that always has a pull on nocturnal creatures. For werewolves, demons, and vampires alike, the moon always invites us to play when she’s at her fullest. Since Angel is willing to go out of the mansion, I decide that maybe it's best that I try my plan of getting him to feed on living humans. The first thing I come to a decision about is that he needs some clothing. I find some old slacks of his from his time as Angel, and manage to pull them on him.


Angel is not overjoyed with the situation and snaps at my helping hands. He doesn’t like the rough feel of the material on his scarred skin. I completely give up on the shoes - it's utterly hopeless trying to get them onto his feet. I guess they didn’t put clothing on him in hell. I can see why. I bet there was a demon or two who enjoyed looking at him. However, that is one reason I want him dressed. I don’t want anyone else looking at what is mine and... Hold it. MINE? Where the hell did that spring from? No! Back to the revenge plan, no thoughts on owning or wanting Angel - ever!


Right, back to business. As soon as we leave the mansion, we disagree on the destination. I’m planning a little human variety of dinner, and towards town is the best place to find it. Angel seems to want to go the other way into the forest. We don’t fight in words, but the snarls and growls convey our argument. In the end I give in. I don’t know why, but I'm curious about where Angel wants to go.

I trail behind my feral Sire deep into the forest. It’s getting pretty boring, and there’s nowhere to grab a bottle of whiskey or listen to some music. It’s like the bloody Bronze Age. Nothing but... hold on. Angel’s body stiffens and he suddenly sniffs the air. His face morphs and he becomes fully vampire. He scents the air again and I think he’s getting a direction. I’m about to say something when Angel takes off, bounding into the darkness and leaving me behind. He moves fast, and with grace like a huge cat. The only thing missing is a tail.


"Angel!" I yell after him. I haven’t a clue what he is after, so I chase after him. Almost a minute later, I’m getting pissed off at running through the woods and then I lose sight of Angel. He just drops from my vision. "Bloody hell!" I curse. I keep going and spot a figure squatting close to the ground.

I come to a halt before my fallen Sire. Well, not exactly fallen but it seems that he’s found what he’d be chasing. It’s some sort of young deer. I didn’t think they had those around here. Angel’s got the animal pinned to the ground and with one quick movement breaks its legs. I expect him to feed, but he doesn’t, he just gazes up at me. Large golden eyes meet mine and he waits. I haven’t a clue what he wants. Permission to feed? No, that can’t be it.

Angel nudges the dying animal towards me and noses its throat. He backs away, sitting back on his haunches and waits. I think I get it. I think he’s offering me dinner - or a share of dinner. I don’t want to offend Angel, since that won’t help in trying to get him to trust me. So I kneel down beside the animal’s head and morph. My fangs graze the throat and after a moment I sink them in. Hot sweet blood fills my mouth and I swallow gladly. My eyes open and I see Angel at the rear of the animal, feeding, and watching me as I stare at him.


Between us the animal doesn’t last long. In seconds it’s drained and dead; however, for us the fun has only just started. Angel snarls over the body with bloodied teeth, and I snarl back. This whole feral thing is really quite fun. It’s like we can wash away all humanity and just be what we are - demons. Vampires. The top of the food chain. Suddenly, in a move too fast to follow, Angel flies over the corpse and propels me onto my back. Dripping fangs snap at my throat but he doesn't bite. That gives me a clue that this is some kind of predatory play again. I like this Angel. All I have to do is feed him, then play with him. I don’t have to talk to him, encourage him, beg him, or ask him - so unlike other lovers. With Angel, it's all instinct.


We roll and struggle against each other. Clothing is ripped and torn away, baring pale aroused skin. Angel’s hands are rough on my body and he draws blood many times. He’s less afraid of touching me, and I think I’m enjoying his enthusiasm. Our play, like before, changes from touching to caressing. It’s still rough and animalist but more arousing.


Without even realising it I have Angel on all fours and I’m pressing up against his back. He’s a little tense but seems lost in the exhilaration and need that feeding generates. I rid myself of the rest of my torn clothing and pull the remains of Angel’s torn slacks from his body. My hands run over his taut buttocks and he whines under me. Oh, fuck it. I’m taking what I want. I lean forward and press my cock into his anus. Angel shivers and howls again. I’m not sure if it’s from fear or need. It takes a little working to get my whole length into his tight passage. The amount of scarring indicates that he’s been used more times than he could possibly count. But he’s not refusing me; in fact, he’s still and quiet beneath me. I push my cock deeper and I feel his delicate tissues split. He growls softly, but finally I am encased inside. And what a feeling! He’s so tight and surprisingly warm.


I am fully sheathed inside my Sire, and I rest my body along his back. His large frame shudders as I move my hand around his large body to take hold of his penis. To my relief he’s hard and dripping. With that reassurance that Angel isn't feeling abused, I start to thrust. Slowly at first, but there is annoyed grunting, and rocking back from Angel, who wants more and now! Our rutting becomes animalist and savage in nature. Our bodies slap together with a bruising force and moans soon turn into snarls and howling. Angel’s back feels bloody spectacular as strong muscles move and flow under my weight. His body accepts me and he loses himself in the movements. At one point his face turns and I see his eyes are squeezed shut, but his features have the look of near-orgasmic ecstasy.


What can only be called rutting is hard and quick. I pound furiously into his body as he thrusts back just as powerfully. I don’t know how long we thrust against each other, but soon my orgasm comes rushing through me. My grip on Angel’s cock increases and I feel the cum gush from him. As he climaxes I sink my fangs into his neck, and he shudders again in dry orgasm. His body can no longer support both of us and we collapse onto the cold ground. I release my hold on his neck, resting my head on his strong back. I hear deep inside his chest the beginnings of a soft purr. The same purr that is rising from my own chest. Oh, shit! This can’t be good. The part of my brain that plans and schemes tells me to get the hell off Angel’s body, and not to find comfort and rapture within him. The other part wants to lie here forever with my sire, my hunting partner... my lover?


I pull away from Angel and he moans as I slip from his torn hole. The sight of his powerful blood coating my cock causes me hunger again. I forget all about my well-laid plans, and what I shouldn’t be doing as I crawl down his body. I’ve never done this. Not to anyone, not even Dru. Oh, I’ve fucked her ass but I’ve never done this. I lean down and with my hands part his cheeks, allowing my tongue to lap at his bleeding hole, cleaning away the spilt blood and the evidence of my own climax. Angel starts to howl as I press my tongue deeper and deeper inside of him. He feels warm and tastes damn awesome. His body shudders under my hands and I believe he’s on the edge of his second orgasm. Suddenly, I smell his dead seed rush out of him and Angel collapses under me. His body is exhausted from the rigors of hunting, sensational rutting and a little added rimming.

It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun. I can smell the dawn coming already. I drag Angel to his feet and we walk - well, I walk while Angel mainly runs on all fours beside me. I laugh at the spectacle we must make. Two naked, blood and dirt covered vampires, stinking of fresh sex and violence. I wish I had a camera. We must be sight, but I don’t care. I’ve never felt this. The pure ecstasy of just being a vampire and giving in to all the wild desires buried beneath the human attributes. Angel is the only one I’ve ever experienced this with. I never could with Angelus, or pre-hell Angel, not with Dru or anyone else.


When we get back into the mansion I clean myself up and then leave Angel to the joys of playing in the water. I even release him from his chains, but he’s too busy playing to give much notice. I doubt Angel will leave me now. I really want to stay with him and watch his childlike joy as he plays with the warm rain, but I can’t. I need to reconsider this whole new turn of events.

This is not going according to plan. This is all going to shit, is what's happening. Angel’s no longer scared shitless of me. He’s playing with me, following me around like a... mate? He’s giving me his dinner, wanting to copulate with me. Oh, great! Now, I have my feral Sire seeing me as a mate. That certainly wasn’t in my plan - mating is way off the mark there. Totally wrong. I wanted him as slave, getting him to submit to me, to hurt the little Slayer with him wanting to sniff around me and not her. Wait... I’ve done that part.


Then there was the whole planning to destroy said Slayer. Well, maybe I can get that to work too. I bet she won’t be pleased to see who’s in my bed. Might break her little heart, to see her lover after she sent him to hell, all insane and desperate to shag just me. There is another problem as well - Dru. I think I’m falling for Angel, which is even a bigger mistake than falling for my loopy Drusilla. Thing is, what if Angel becomes sane again, and reverts back to his old brooding self? He’s bound to leave me then. He'll look with horror and disgust at the things he's done - we've done. Although personally, I can't see how anyone can be...

Great, new problem: how to keep Angel nicely insane and screwing with me. That's going to keep me awake for hours. Oh well, better make the best of it. I wonder if my Angel is up for more. I enter the bathroom to watch him happily playing with the showerhead. He’s freed it, and sprays the water over himself and everywhere else. The whole bathroom is looking like we've had a monsoon. As soon as Angel spots me, his demeanour changes. He grins slyly and crawls towards me. His body is so bloody fine, glorious even and with catlike grace. I strip out of my jeans because, well, I've only got this pair left and from the look on his face, I’m saying fucking is certainly on the agenda.


Angel grabs my legs and pulls me down towards him. I guess he’s tired of having to strain his neck looking up at me. Amazingly this time it’s Angel that starts to touch me. His fingers run tenderly over my chest and finally pull at my nipples. Then his hands continue to stroke over me, it’s like he’s looking for something. His hand touches his own chest and feels the texture of his scars.

"You’re not in hell, Angel," I whisper softly, "You came back to me."

"Willlll..." Angel moans. I wonder how long it took to break his mind? What they did to him?

"Yes, William. Do you remember me? You took me from Drusilla over a hundred years ago. You fed me your blood. So you remember, Angel?"

Angel stares into my eyes for a short time before returning his attentions to my body. I guess he doesn’t. Still, I don't feel like asking him again because he leans forward and covers my mouth with his own. This time he kisses me with passionate abandon. I run my fingers through his short hair and tilt his head, giving myself deeper access into his wet depths. I play with his tongue and nip at his lips. Swiftly, Angel has me pinned to the floor and I have the feeling we’ve been here before. His hands run over my arms and chest, working their way down to my stiffening rod.


Not far from my hand I notice the showerhead still running. I grin at my idea. With a little difficulty I turn Angel around, until we are in a 69 position. Angel realises he can still reach my cock and he takes it happily into his mouth. Oh yeah, I’m loving his mouth. He can do so many good things with it and he never says a word. Angel takes his time sucking and licking at my foreskin, getting me more aroused and dripping. He licks away the moisture as if I’m a new type if vampire lollipop. I would do the same to his cock but from a bad past experience I think he’d better be more in control. Once I did this to Dru, but she got a little too excited. Vampire fangs and one blood engorged penis do not mix, if you get the idea.


Instead of touching his cock, I find Angel’s ass before my face, and a handy showerhead. I grin as I pick up the shower, and with my free hand press a couple of fingers into his tight hole. Angel groans but continues his careful attention to my cock. It’s hard to concentrate, but I press the showerhead over his hole and press my fingers deeper.

Angel lets go of my cock and howls. I guess it was a little over-stimulating. I can’t help but laugh. I remove the showerhead and return to just fingering him. Angel grunts and moans but he takes my cock back into his mouth. Angel wriggles above me, sucking my cock while trying to get my fingers deeper inside him. I never dreamed this could happen between my Sire and me. We have been estranged for over a century. Now he’s trying to fuck himself on my hand. It feels damned fantastic what he’s doing to my cock, too.


When I finally do cum I don’t know if it’s from Angel’s tongue or my laughing. Angel, I think, is a little offended by my laugher. I can’t seem to stop. It is just the image that gets stuck in my mind. Finally, I calm down while Angel turns around and rests on top of me. His hair is damp and sticks to his head, water drips down his face, running off the end of his nose. There is a drop of my cum on his chin and I lean forward to lick it off. Oh god... Oh shit... No! I push Angel off me and grab my jeans. This is not good... No, I won’t let this happen!


Oh bugger, I’m in love with him!

I wish I could tell him I have to go out. Angel just watches me from the bed as I dress. I don’t know what to say to him. I need to get drunk, anything to stop these bloody feelings. Damn it! I knew this would happen. I knew I should have stayed away from him. Stupid plans. Oh, I could screw Angel forever, but damn it, I could do that without falling in love with him! I need time, I need a drink, and I need to kill something.


~*~*~*~

Pre-Dawn: Okay, I know I’m love’s bitch. I loved Dru but she is kinda fickle. I should have just tied her up and tortured her for a few hours, if I wanted her to love me again. I guess that deep down I didn’t want that. I was really pathetic for a while, thinking maybe I could do a love spell to get her back. Bloody stupid idea that. Whoever put that in my head was bloody thick. Oh, it was me... Well, it brought me here and I found my insane Angel. My beautiful scarred Sire. Yes, I know I’m spouting crap - I’m a little drunk here, okay!

I wonder if I can ever be friends with Angel. I never was with Dru, we loved, fought, shagged, hated, but we were never friends. With Angel it’s different, I need him to be savage and fierce. Inside that feral heart, however, he only has thoughts of me. That’s why I love him. I love his insanity and ferociousness. Love isn’t brains; it’s blood, blood screaming inside you to work its will. I am love’s bitch, but at least I’m man enough to admit it. I’m man enough to admit I love him and I want him back. Well, I'm man enough now, after a whole lot of whiskey. I’ve come back to the mansion to pack up Angel and take him with me. If he gets his sanity back one day, well, I'll just beat it out of him again. I haven’t had this much sex for bloody weeks, damn phenomenal shagging too. Also there’s fun, now that’s something that was missing for a long time. I never had time for it. With Dru we were always planning stuff, like world domination, but now I just want to shag and have fun. Yep, great bloody plan there. I wonder where Angel is?


I searched the whole bloody house and he ain’t here. I realise I want him and he has pissed off! I throw my last bottle of whiskey to the ground and it smashes into a thousand pieces. Hey, what’s this? A stake? It’s kind of twisty and looks a little familiar. Fuck! Bloody Buffy was here!

**Fear... panic... loneliness... need... mate... Will! **

What the hell was that?!

**Betrayal.... sword... pain... suffering... no... Slayer...**

What the fuck is going on? The words rebound inside my head and I realise my fears have become reality. I knew I should not have shared my blood with him. The more two vampires share their blood the more they create a bond between them. It didn’t fucking work with Drusilla, so why the hell is it working now and with Angel of all people!? It’s like all his emotions are transmitted inside my head. I have to find him to shut of these damn feelings I’m receiving from him. I open the blood bond between us and concentrate on Angel.


I feel his fear, his confusion, and his hurt when he looks upon the girl who kidnapped him. I feel his need for me. I sense his anguish at being in that place. It smells of books. Through the bond he calls for me. I feel his anger now, anger at being taken from his mate. That’s it! I grab the stake and take off for his current prison - the library.


The way into the library is pretty easy. It’s stupid how they ignore the back entrance. I make my way inside and move quietly through the rear stacks. There are voices down below and I move forwards trying to make them out.

"No! Angel has a soul; I knew that before he went to hell. I had to stab him and close the portal." That’s Buffy talking, her voice catching with soft sobs.

"We should stake him! I mean look at him; he’s just an animal." Xander’s voice raises up, filled with anger and hatred.

"That’s not his fault. Spike must have done something to him. He doesn't know what he’s doing."

"Buffy, you said Angel attacked you before, maybe..." Giles this time.

"No, Spike made him."

"I wonder how he got out of hell?" This time it’s the witch that speaks. Her voice is soft and comes from further away. There is silence at her words and I creep forward. I move around a bookcase and I can see Willow, standing before the locked cage. "He’s so scared," she whispers, her voice filled with emotion.

Angel whines louder suddenly and curls himself further into the back of the cage. I can smell his fear from here. Fear towards the humans and what they want to do to him. I think Angel does understand. He had me fooled, but I think he’s been comprehending everything for awhile now. I’m a little pissed that he hid that from me. Maybe he thought I would leave him if he changed.


"How did Spike make him attack you?" asks Giles. He picks up a book and starts to study it.

"I tried to stake Spike and Angel flew at me..."

"So he defended Spike."

"There, that proves it. He’s Angelus, kill him," shouts Xander.

"He’s just so frightened," murmurs Willow sadly.

"Willow!" cries the Slayer suddenly. "Willow could do a spell and bring Angel’s memories back. I bet Spike fooled him, lied to him. Willow could do a spell and I could..."

"Buffy," says Giles calmly. "I don’t think Spike did this to him. Angel was in hell."

"It wasn’t long, just a couple of months."

"No, time moves differently there. You said so yourself when you experienced that other dimension in LA. We don’t know how long Angel was there. For us a few months, for him it could have been centuries. From the amount and depth of the scarring on his vampire body, he was tortured for a very long time. If he had come back even a month earlier it might have been different. Buffy, you might have to face the fact the Angel you knew is gone, long ago. What’s left is a broken man, maybe it’s best if..."

"NO!" I shout. Okay, when did my brain take a holiday? I jump over the railing and land on top of the table.

"Spike!" yells Buffy as she dives for a stake. I kick her hand away from the table and she falls back. This time Xander attempts to grab me, but I jump down and I punch him hard in the gut. He collapses on the floor winded. Now, Buffy’s back and takes a swing at me. I must have been having thoughts of grandeur to think I could take them all on. So I do the next best thing. Grab a hostage. I avoid the brat and grab the redheaded Witch. Mmmmm... Smells tasty too.

"Willow!" Buffy cries as I grab Willow around the throat and firmly wrap my hand around it. I press her back against my chest and with the other hand tilt her head, giving me quick access if I need to bite her. "Let her go!"

"No, that’s not how this is going to work." I move back away from them, towards the cage. I hear Angel snarling softly; ready to pounce so I turn my attention to Giles. "You, unlock the cage!" I demand.

"I can’t do that. Angel is dangerous in this condition..."

"I know about Angel’s condition." I stare at Buffy and her eyes fill with tears.

"You changed him," she answers back.

"No. I freed him. There’s nothing left of your Angel, he’s mine now. Willingly, I might add."

"I get it; Dru left you, so now you’re after revenge. Well, it’s only your fault that you couldn’t keep her, just leave Angel out of this. He loves me, not you!"

"Try telling him that," I laugh. "Look, I tried to seduce him so it would hurt you. Destroy the mighty Slayer. The perfect plan, but it got fucked up. Angel is my mate now, and not even you can change that."


"What?" Buffy gasps. The fight appears to suddenly leave her and she drops the stake. The devastated look on her face is priceless.

"You’re gay? I just knew Angel was gay, I mean just take his clothing." Xander exclaims, slapping his leg.


"Xander, shut up!"

"Look, I’ll make you another deal. You give me Angel; we leave here and never bother old Sunnydale again. ‘k." I suggest - pretty damn reasonable I think.

"No..."

Giles interrupts, gently touching her shoulder. "Buffy, this might be for the best. It has been hard for you to let him go, but you have to. You don’t have to kill him, just let go."

Giles has a good head on his shoulders. He knows when we’ve come to a stalemate. He believes I’ll kill Willow for my mate. He also understands that that will destroy Buffy even more surely than losing Angel. I might just do it, later. She does smell very tasty. Under the innocence the little Witch has a bit of fire in her.


Buffy says nothing as Giles moves over to the cage and unlocks the padlock. He doesn’t open it, but quickly backs away. Clever, too. Angel crashes into the door and flings it wide open. I see that he’s been dressed in black jeans, but nothing more. Looks good on him. Angel morphs into gameface and snarls loudly, making everyone jump. He doesn't attack, however, but pads over to me on all fours. He sniffs at my body and presses his head into my thigh.


Buffy weeps openly at his wanton behaviour. The way he rubs his head into my leg, purring softly when I reach down with one hand to ruffle his hair. He moves back slightly and licks my hand. I have to grin at her. Her heart is breaking over her lost love. A love that died in Hell, a place she had sent him with her own hand. I am just so good with this evil stuff. Didn’t even intend it either.

"Goodbye, Angel," she whispers as I slowly walk backwards towards the door. We are not out of the woods yet, and I’m taking no chances. The Slayer doesn’t look like she’s in any condition to fight but I won’t endanger my mate. Damn, when did I become so possessive? When we reach the library doors, I give the red head a good lick down her jugular. She shivers in my arms and I press my lips to her ear.

"Couple of years, luv, and we'll be back for you." I give her a wicked smile and forcibly shove her away. She falls to the floor with a cry and I grab Angel as we run. I don’t stop running until we are outside of the school and halfway down the road. Then I have to stop because I can’t stop laughing.


"Did you see her face?" I ask Angel, bending over with hysterics. He smiles at me and stands on both feet. Huh? I’m a little surprised by the action, since he spends a lot of time on all fours.

"Will," he mumbles, his voice still distorted from disuse. "Mate." He kisses me forcibly on the mouth and I crush my body to his. Damn, he tastes good. Still, we have to get moving because I don’t know long it will be until the Slayer gets it into her head to hunt us down. I think LA is nice this time of year. I grab Angel’s hand, and drag him back towards where I left the car.

"How’s LA sound, Luv? Lots of juicy humans there, and we could always go rutting in the park."

~*~*~*~

Two years later:

Willow flicks her long red locks away from her face and wipes the blood from her lips. She is always making a mess when she fucks and feeds. I smile at her as she stands, pushing the dead body away. She makes one glorious vampire. Under all those frumpy clothing she wore in high school was a beautiful, delicate form. High round breasts, long shapely legs. Oh yes, I picked a good one there when I turned her.


Willow moves on to her next victim. A lawyer named Lindsey Mac...something. Just recently he tried to free Angelus from my mate. Stupid mistake there. Real dumb. Of course, it meant I just had to kill them. I've got all of Wolfram and Hart's little cronies here. Holland Manners’ wine-tasting party was just the perfect time to ambush and wipe out the enemy. I don’t like being controlled and especially loathe anyone messing with my mate. Well, really that’s the main reason they have to die. They tried to take Angel from me, so I have to massacre them. Oh, and it has been two months since I’ve had a good killing on this scale, I was getting a little bored with my food.


I twist the Irish wedding band on my little finger. It has become habit now; I’ve never taken it off. Angel wears his too, making him my lover, my partner, my mate - forever. He doesn’t remember who it used to belong too, but that doesn’t matter, it’s now mine and everything it stands for is mine. Love, friendship, loyalty.

Right! Enough thinking, back to killing!

I grab the next nearest body; a woman named Lilah, and sink my fangs into her neck. She’s been gagged of course, because Angel doesn’t like the screaming. All of them have been. I rip my fangs from her neck and look over to my mate. Angel is covered head to toe in blood. He’s done a lovely job of eviscerating Manners. Never even touched him. He used other tools like a knife and fork. He’s stripped off his shirt and covered his body in flesh blood. God, I want to shag him.


"Angel..." I call, "hungry?"

Angel looks up at me from the floor. He’s started drawing patterns in the blood, words and names, symbols that might or might not mean anything. Sometimes his mind wanders.


"You have to eat, Luv." I hold out my hand and Angel leaves his finger drawing. His cool hand takes mine and I draw him forward. I would love to share this meal between us, but Angel stops. He won’t do that. He won’t sandwich her between us and suck her dry. Angel doesn't like to be touched by anyone but family. Once it was just I and I alone. Then my childe, Willow came along, and he learned to tolerate her. Now our sex sessions sometimes contain three. We fuck and rut, but I only make love with Angel. My mate. My beautiful unhinged lover.

Oh yeah, he’s completely cracked. Just like my Dru. Bitch. Anyway, Angel’s quite cuckoo and totally mine. Over the years his scars have faded, the nightmares have become few and far apart, but I don’t think his sanity will ever return. I don’t want it too. He’s just too much fun like this. I love rutting with him in the park. I love playing his little games in the shower. I love every weird thing he does.

Angel moves forward and presses his fangs into Lilah’s exposed neck. He touches no other place but there. If anyone tries to touch him, it drives him into a frenzy. We had a wonderful blood bath in San Francisco a year back. It was in a bar and some boy tried to pick him up. He groped Angel’s ass and well, in the end there was no-one left standing. Oh, and then I just screwed him right into the blood covered dance floor. It was a glorious night. We saw Buffy that night too, looking pale and drawn. She watched our blood covered bodies mate right there in the middle of the floor, with lights flashing around us. Poor bint was so distraught she couldn’t kill us. After we had fucked our brains out, Angel went over and left a bloody kiss on her nose. We left her sobbing in the spilt blood.


"Sour," Angel moans suddenly, bringing me out of my thoughts. He talks a lot more now, but they are broken sentences and only for me. He gives me an innocent pouting look, but I can tell what he wants.

"What me to get rid of the taste, luv?" I grin at him deviously and slide my hand down the length of his body. When I reach his crotch, his hard length presses into my fingers. Angel grins back and strips out of his jeans. He lies down on the blood soaked floor and rolls around coating his heavenly skin. I want to touch him so bad.


I drop the now-dead Lilah to the ground, strip out of my stained clothing, and approach my lover on hands and knees. He grins and growls at me. I advance upon him but he gracefully avoids my grasp. It looks like he wants to play a little. He can move so fast on all fours, just like a huge black panther. I try and grab him again, but he’s gone before my fingers can make contact. He watches me with lustful eyes, and brings a blood-covered hand to his mouth. He licks one finger clean with his long tongue, then suckles it into his mouth, and that’s all I can take. I jump upon him from across the room and press him into the floor. My mouth finds his and my tongue cleans away every drop of blood there. Angel’s arms wrap around me and he thrusts his hard cock into my stomach.


"I’m bored," complains Willow. She straddles Lindsey and slaps him around a little.


"Just fuck him, Red," I command her, as I pull my mouth away from Angel’s. He moans and attacks my throat, nipping at the skin. I grunt and thrust my body vigorously into his.

"But I wanted to play with you, Daddy," she whines.

Angel snarls then at Willow, knowing her game. She gives him a private grin, and playfully snarls back. She always gets like this when I want to shag Angel in the blood. Fine, I’ll solve that. I pull away from Angel’s mouth and drag him up with me. Lindsey’s eyes bulge as we approach them.


"Willow Luv, it’s time you make yourself a playmate." Then I might get some bloody peace! I flop down into a leather winged back chair and pull Angel into my lap facing me, his legs bracketing mine. I collect some blood from his chest and coat my cock. Angel chuckles softly and with one quick movement impales himself on my hard length. I grunt and groan as I slide deeper into his body. He feels so damned good around me, tight, and his muscles clench hard around my invasion. I whimper, running my hands over his blood-slick chest and pinching his nipples. He uses his kneeling position to give himself leverage, and slowly commences to raise himself up and down, sliding my cock in and out of his slick hole. Angel snarls when he can’t get the angle just right to hit his prostate. My hands grab his hips and I thrust just right, making him howl.


"Can I have this one, Daddy?" Willow asks watching us with wide eyes.

I know our couplings turn her on. I mean, who wouldn't find us attractive; certainly not even Lindsey can resist. I smell his arousal at our mating and I think we have a good choice there. He's got the right build - not taller than I am - a pretty face, and a huge chip on his shoulder. Oh yeah, he’s just perfect.

"He’s all yours luv," I pant as Angel’s thrusts increase. I run my hands over his chest and down to his navel. Angel laughs as I tickle him there. I don’t think I like this chair, I can’t get deep enough. I push up off with my feet, and we go tumbling to the floor. Angel laughs again as I fall on top of him, to my joy I haven’t slipped out his tight tunnel. Soon his laughs turn back into moans as I pound hard into his welcoming body. My arms lift his long strong legs and I press them to either side of his head. Oh, bloody hell! This is so good; I’m so bloody deep as Angel’s magnificent body writhes under mine. I just have to kiss him; my lips crush against his and I feel long fangs biting at me. I morph and bite back. Soon our kissing turns into a blood bath between our lips. We nip and bite tongues and lips, adding exquisite pain to our passion.


I lose myself in Angel’s body, his mouth, and as our orgasms approach we both bite into willing necks. I howl into his skin as my orgasm rocks my body. Inside I can hear Angel screaming too.


*Spike... Fuck... mate... love... stars... Will! *

Inside the blood I touch my mate’s mind. It’s a beautiful place. So full with pain, suffering, depravity, and horrors beyond description. All mine! Deeper inside, past the outer consciousness, is a shining light. Angel’s centre, his soul maybe, and inside there is only one voice, and it cries but one name over and over again.

*Will... Will... Will... Will...*

As we withdraw from body and mind, I wrap my arms around my mate and he starts to sing. Gods, he’s terrible. Willow laughs and comes over to us, kissing Angel’s lips to silence him. I look across to Lindsey - he's quite dead, and has a lovely couple of holes in his neck. His eyes are wide open, and his mouth bloodied. He has a pretty face, and I hope Angel doesn’t get jealous. Oh well, if Angel rips his heart out, I’ll just have to find Red another. Angel catches me staring at Lindsey and he snarls.


"I love only you, pet," I tell him calmly and kiss his sex-warmed lips.

Angel purrs softly at my words and rubs his face into my chest. Suddenly, behind us is a soft sniffle. What? There’s one still alive? Angel’s head jerks up and he snarls at the human. I disengage myself from my mate and he crawls up on all fours. His predatory senses pick out the live one. A young looking woman with blond hair. Oh, shit. Not good. Angel hates blonds. He growls, and bares dripping fangs.

"Oh...oh...You think he‘ll skin this one?" giggles Red, she grabs my arm, unable to hold back her excitement.

"I think we should go help him, pet." I get down on all fours and follow Angel. He snarls as I approach, protecting his prey. I know it’s only a game to him, and I like this game. Behind me Red strips off her own clothing and gets down on the floor beside me. She gives her own high-pitched snarl. For a moment there is a stand off, but then we suddenly attack. Not each other, but the last living human. Flesh rips, blood spurts and vampires laugh. We gorge ourselves and after when the blood cools, we rut long into the early hours. Then, when Lindsey awakens the games start again.

I love being a vampire. I love my insane mate, Angel. I love it when my plans don’t work - it got me Angel, didn’t it? I love it when he grabs me, shoves me to the floor, and rams his cool hard dick inside my tight passage. I love the burning pain and passion of our unions.

"I plan each charted course / Each little step along the highway / And more, much more than this / I did it my way!" I sing, as Angel pounds into me.



The End
.