Deana’s Challenge/Writing Exercise.

by shara nesu

sharanesu@yahoo.co.uk

A Buffy Male Character answers a questionnaire. Guess who.


Deana’s Challenge/Writing Exercise.
by shara nesu

1 IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

Antarctica.... With a big central heating system, 12 bedrooms with huge beds and themes. Oh, and a vampire proof lock so he can't get out.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Black jeans, leather pants. One makes him drool, and the other gets him shagged.

3a. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Ooo them hands...or it could be the eyes...or even his teeth...so good when they sink into... Oh, opposite sex...well err, butts...Next question.

3b. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE SAME SEX?

A certain appendage we both share, and the part he lets me into.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

The sex pistols...made me think of someone.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

A 1960's bed that squeaks too much.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

Downstairs listening to the stupid banter of an ex-Sunnydale drama queen.

7. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

In the shower...Oh, place... Feet, it gets him on his knees.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

Strong in body, it has to be. Get his brain working and it's brood...brood...brood...shag...brood...

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

Morning? There's a morning?

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SHOW?

The Footie, followed by anything loud, it really annoys him.

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

The food mixer. Those hand ones, with the large whisks. It makes him really nervous when I get that out. It's a good job I chain him to
the bed first.

12. FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?

Playing in the Thames and getting dysentery. My second Childehood...a certain man with long hair, a wicked smirk, no stop shagging...until the bloody Ice Queen came home.

13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

A certain person's hair cut. Come on; he says it's natural, there is no way hair stands up like that.

14. WHY DO YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS THE WAY YOU DO?

What better why to spend eternity - Eat, kill, shag - it's perfect. Well, it would be if the food was live, and the kill wasn't the occasional hell demon...the shag's still damn good though.

15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

A Bugle

16. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT/CAF/EATERY?

A thick corded neck.

17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?

When a certain nosy sod nearly found my secret stash of photos. They capture him perfectly, but I don't want him to see them until I've posted them on the Web. The other moment, finding a girl in the bed and no libido. Really terrified me that, then I took a trip to LA and the libido returned. Thank god!

18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Living it.

19. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

101 Dalmatians...What?

20. WHAT BOOK DID YOU FINISH MOST RECENTLY?

This Indian book...the Karma something...really interesting...though some pillock threw his back out when trying to do the `both at the same time' position.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Winter...long, long nights.

22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Chores? Oh, you mean like changing the wet towels after a shower, and before he has one? Nah, never do them.

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

X-ray vision. Do you have to ask why?

24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT AND WHERE IS IT?

Err...this is embarrassing. Bastard of a Sire did it...4 letters somewhere on my inner thigh.

25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?

I don't want to talk about her...felt better though when I killed her. Aged Twenty...something. Second Love, the Poof...err 130 odd.

26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

Angels by Robbie Williams.

27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Cats...they make for good bargaining chips when playing poker.

28. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

An axe, sledgehammer, toys...err grown up toys, leather jacket, lock of hair, rags for cleaning up any mess, doll, Cd's, skull...err, my first kill, poetry books, lastly various chains and manacles. Oh forgot, the ball gag, very useful that.

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Night, luv. Every night when he isn't working.

3o. USING ONLY ONE WORD, DESCRIBE YOURSELF.

HOT



THE END