Title: Claiming the Lawyer

by Wgang

Disclaimers: I do not own Angel. I am just borrowing them for awhile.

Authors Notes:My first Angel slash.

Warnings: violence, graphic M\M sex and language.

Pairing: Angel and Lindsey

Author: Wgang16@a0l.com Feedback welcome. No flames. This is just for fun.



Claiming the Lawyer
by Wgang


Angel smiled to himself. He had been waiting in the shadows of the boardroom for a couple of hours now just watching his prey. Yes that was how he looked at the young lawyer, as his prey soon to be his mate, his possession. Thankfully, Wesley had cast a spell that shrouded the boardroom so that Wolfram and Hart didn’t know that Angel was in the building.

Lindsey McDonald had been sitting in the same place working feverishly on the legal brief for several hours. Harlan said he wanted it on his desk first thing in the morning. Knowing he was alone Lindsey allowed his business mask to drop. He alternately chewed on his lower lip or licked his lips as he thought about the case in front of him. The young man had no way knowing that everytime his perfect white teeth or his pink tongue made an appearance the vampire in the corner had all he could do to stop himself from pouncing on the human.

Running his hand through his long hair, hair that he had always worn a little longer than the norm Lindsey sighed and leaned back in the chair. He had long ago tossed his suit jacket and tie across the room. The shoes had soon followed. Granted it was not a professional look but quite frankly he didn’t give a damn.

Damn he was so tired. There were times he wondered why he had ever taken this job with Wolfram and Hart. Who was he kidding he wanted to escape Oklahoma and his family. Go to the big city, go to California where the sun always shone and he would make it big. Bullshit, yeah the sun was always out but he was always working. As far as making it big sure he had a big office and made a big salary, but something was missing. No, someone was missing. He missed not having someone he could love in his life. There was no one at the firm he felt close to. They would all slit his throat if they thought it would get them ahead.

Lindsey rested his elbow on the table, his head in the palm of his hand. As he rubbed his forehead he couldn’t help but think of the one person or should he say one vampire that he felt a connection with.

Angel or Angelus as he used to be called. They had been butting heads for months now, Lindsey secure in the knowledge that unless he harmed one of Angel’s friends the vampire would not kill him. So Lindsey pushed and enjoyed it when Angel pushed back. The few times the vampire had grabbed him a jolt of electricity had shot through his body. The feel of those hard hands on him and the larger body looming over him made him hot for more. From the expression on Angel’s face he figured the same thing was happening to him.

Lindsey really tried not to think about Angel. He did not want his bosses to find out that there was an attraction between their junior partner and the vampire they wanted to turn back into Angelus. Lindsey knew he would then become a pawn in the game for Angel’s soul. The partners would exploit the situation, threaten, and hurt, hell probably even half kill him to get Angel to take him into the fold and take care of him. They would figure since Angel already fancied him it was only one step until the souled vampire loved him, then Angelus would appear and hell would rein on the earth again.

Lindsey was doing some serious thinking about moving, just getting away from the whole mess. Maybe even leave the country.

Without realizing he was doing it Lindsey murmured under his breath, “I’m just so damn tired. I think it’s time to leave this city.”

A lethal hiss reached his ears, “You won’t be going anywhere unless it’s with me.”

Lindsey jumped up as though he’d been shot. Whirling around so fast he stumbled backwards against the table he saw Angel sitting in the corner.

“How…how…did you get in here?” Lindsey stuttered. His normal calm controlling demeanor shot as he saw the very person he had just been thinking about.

He caught his breath as Angel slowly climbed to his feet. Angel calmly straightened his jacket then began a slow but determined walk towards the slightly trembling boy.

Lindsey swallowed nervously. Angel was dressed all in black and reminded him of a deadly black panther on the hunt. In fact Angel was stalking towards him the dark eyes remaining fixed on Lindsey’s face.

Lindsey shoved the chair at the vampire and started to move towards the door. He never made it one step.

Angel pushed the chair across the room and had Lindsey on his back on the conference table before the lawyer could make a sound.

“You’re good Linds, but not near as fast as me. I know what you’re thinking, but I wouldn’t advise you to scream. The guards would never reach you in time. You are at my mercy, boy,” Angel threatened. There was no need to let Lindsey know that no one would know he was in the building. He wanted Lindsey under his power and in his control. Wesley had also made sure no sound would leave the boardroom.

“I don’t scream, Angel. And I most definitely am not a boy,” Lindsey replied his voice amazingly calm considering the predicament he was in.

“I bet I can make you scream, Lindsey. And considering the age difference you are a boy to me,” Angel whispered as he leaned down and ripped Lindsey’s tailored white shirt down the front.

Gazing down at the smooth tanned well-muscled chest and stomach of the man he had wanted for a long time Angel felt his lust building. He shoved Lindsey’s legs apart and stepped in between them. Using one hand he grasped both of Lindsey’s wrists and pinned them over the lawyer’s head.

Angel watched as Lindsey’s eyes dilated with a touch of fear yet he also smelled lust and passion surrounding the boy. Satisfied that what he was doing was right and that Lindsey wanted him as much as he wanted the younger man Angel bent his head and nipped at the flat stomach licking the navel.

Hearing a groan he looked up in time to see Lindsey’s white teeth clamp down on his lower lip trying to prevent any sound.

Angel stretched out and lay down on the smaller body.

He carefully pulled the lower lip away from the teeth biting down.

“Can’t have you damaging my property, Linds. I haven’t even had a chance to taste you properly yet.”

“Not your fucking property, Angel. Just do your worse and get it over with then get the hell away from me,” Lindsey hissed.

What Lindsey forgot was that Angel with his heightened senses sensed that his soon to be lover was excited. Besides Lindsey’s hard shaft was nudging Angel.

Angel raised up just enough to lay his hand over the bulge in the tailored pants. Lindsey gasped as Angel began to rub him.

“I don’t think you really mean that. Got a nice package. Lets see if it looks as good as it feels.”

As Lindsey opened his mouth to scream despite that fact that it might get him killed Angel covered those pouty lips with his cold mouth.

Sinking his tongue deep inside Lindsey’s hot mouth Angel moaned with pleasure. The boy tasted good, tasted better than what Angel had been dreaming of.

After mapping every inch of Lindsey mouth with his tongue Angel became aware that Lindsey was returning his kiss. It was tentative, a warm hesitant tongue playing with his, soft pliant lips relaxing under his own hard mouth.

Angel nipped at those full lips as he withdrew from Lindsey’s heat.

The vampire let his lips wander from the full mouth to the tempting neck. He licked and kissed along the pulse beating there. Hearing Lindsey suck in his breath as he felt teeth nip at his neck Angel soothed, “Relax, Lindsey. You’re safe with me, I’m not going to turn you or kill you. I have more pleasurable things in mind.”

Angel then stood up and gazed down at the beautiful boy sprawled out on the table.

Lindsey was breathing heavy, his mouth slightly open, his lips red, wet and swollen from Angel’s kiss.

Angel let go of Lindsey wrists. When the lawyer made no attempt to get away Angel smiled.

He had won. After all this time he was finally going to claim the boy as his own.

Lindsey fought to get his breathing under control. Looking up at Angel looming over him he saw a self satisfied smile cross the vampires face.

“Why are you looking so smug?” he muttered as his eyes threatened to close again. Working around the clock for the last three days would do that to you.

Before Angel answered the question he couldn’t resist leaning down and licking at a light brown nipple. At Lindsey’s hiss he sucked then transferred his attention to the other nipple. While he was licking and sucking one hand slipped the belt off Lindsey’s pants then unzipped them. Pushing the material to one side he lay his hand on top of the hard cock. The only thing between his hand and the velvet softness of Lindsey’s shaft was the thin material of the lawyers white briefs. Feeling a slight dampness beneath his hand Angel rubbed the tip of the hard cock feeling the dampness spread.

“This is why I’m smug, babe. I’ve wanted you for a long time and now I have proof that you want me to.”

Despite the groan that escaped as the stroking of his cock continued, Lindsey said, “Don’t flatter yourself. It’s just been a couple of days and I need the release.”

Angel just smiled. Lindsey forgot that vampires could tell when someone was lying. A human puts off certain scents and Lindsey was definitely lying. He was also highly aroused and Angel had been able to sense that Lindsey was attracted to him and had been for quite sometime.

Angel had put off making a move on the boy until Wesley had come up with the spell that removed his total happiness curse. Now Angel was free to find his mate and not have to worry about Angelus making an appearance. He had chosen Lindsey. It was really a moot point.

The boy had tantalized him from the very beginning. There were so many aspects to his personality. He was a lawyer for an evil law firm. Therefore to get where he was he had to be arrogant, uncaring, hell a real bastard. But even at Lindsey’s worse Angel could sense that the boy’s heart was not entirely in it. He had seen flashes of remorse in those blue eyes when the lawyer didn’t think anyone was looking.

“Oh I don’t think that’s true, Lindsey. I’ve watched you when our paths have crossed in bars. Of course you didn’t know I was watching. Whenever anyone propositioned you they were turned down. You left alone every single time. That pleased me…because I have known from the first time I laid eyes on you that you would be mine. All mine…forever.”

Lindsey’s eyes widened in surprise. Angel had wanted him all this time. No one not since he was a kid had ever wanted him just for himself. Belatedly he remembered that Angel would be aware of the fact that he lied about having sex.

Lindsey felt hope blossom. This was his chance. He would go with Angel and help the vampire fight Wolfram and Hart. Maybe make up for some of the bad things he had done in the past. But first things first. Right now the most important thing was get Angels cock inside his ass as soon as possible.

Lindsey looked up at the brooding vampire looming over him. He gazed up through his long eyelashes noting with interest that Angels eyes became slits and the hand resting over his shaft squeezed slightly as Lindsey gave him his best innocent look.

Lindsey thrust his hips upwards.

“Well, if I’m yours then you’re not doing a good job taking care of me. I’m hurting and I have an itch deep inside that needs something hard scratching it. Think you could accommodate me,” Lindsey said sweetly.

Angel was already hard but he felt himself become even harder.

Leaving the one hand over Lindsey’s crotch he wrapped the other one around his soon to be lovers neck. He pulled up until Lindsey was sitting. Still standing between the lawyer’s legs, Angel looked down as he grabbed a handful of long brown hair.

Yanking Lindsey’s head back Angel stared into the blue eyes.

“Oh I can take care of you, boy. I can take care of you real good. Just remember once I possess you I will never let you leave. Are you ready to share blood? Because that will be part of it. With a little of my blood in you, demons will stay away from you or they know they will face me. We will be able to sense each other; there will be no escape. Well…what do you say now?”

Lindsey hesitated deliberately making his chosen mate worry. Angel forgot Lindsey would know how vampires mated and what was involved with it. Licking his lips and seeing Angel’s eyes follow that movement Lindsey smiled.

“Well then what the hell are you waiting for. I’ve been aching for you for to long.”

Lindsey barely got the sentence out before Angel roughly claimed his mouth. As he felt his air being sucked out of his lungs Lindsey put his arms around Angel’s neck and held on tight.

Angel released Lindsey’s neck and ripped the shirt the rest of the way off. Wrapping one arm tightly around his mate’s slender waist Angel lifted up. Grasping the back of Lindsey’s pants he pulled until material tore apart in his hands. He tossed the torn pants and underwear behind him to join the ruined shirt on the floor.

Angel tore his mouth away from the hot one beneath his. He pushed until Lindsey was again lying flat on the table. Reaching down he removed the socks covering the slender feet.

Angel had never left his position between Lindsey’s legs.

“Let me get comfortable. I need to spend some time on this job,” Angel said with he trademark smile on his face.

Pulling up a chair Angel sat between the long legs. Gripping Lindsey’s ankles he put the slender feet flat on the table, then he pushed the legs further apart. Raising the seat he could watch Lindsey’s face, as his fingers were busy. The long fingers were stroking the hard wet cock.

The vampire had come prepared. True he had always planned on taking the boy tonight, but there was no reason to make it painful at least not at first. Coating one finger with lube he slowly inserted it into the firm ass.

Lindsey hissed and arched up as he felt the intrusion. It had been years since he had been taken and he had never been with anyone as dangerous and lethal as he knew Angel could be. But he knew the vampire would never hurt him unless he wanted it and now that he thought about it he might like it at some point. He’d always liked to live dangerously.

Angel kept the finger in the hot hole as he stood up. Now his other hand went to the hard nubs. He pinched and pulled on them until Lindsey was moaning. Testing a theory Angel pinched hard and pulled up. At Lindsey’s yelp the vampire smiled. Looking down the lawyer’s shaft had gotten even harder and was leaking more. Just as he thought Lindsey liked a little pain with his sex. Good so did he.

Slipping a second finger inside he began to massage the muscle trying to get it to loosen up. As Angel sat back down he inserted a third finger just as he sucked the wet cockhead into his mouth. Lindsey screamed as the cool mouth swallowed him whole. He grabbed a handful of Angel’s hair as the vampire began licking and sucking his cock.

Letting the cock fall out of his mouth, Angel ordered, “Let go of the hair, Linds. I need to taste your ass.”

The words finally sank in and Lindsey let go.

Angel pulled his fingers out and began stroking the wet cock as he transferred his mouth to the stretched wet hole.

As he tongue fucked the boy his fingers kept stroking the cock. His other hand slipped up the sweat damp body and began playing with the hard nipples.

Lindsey felt himself going on overload and knew he would cum soon.

Angel knew it to. As good as Lindsey’s ass tasted he wanted to taste the boy’s essence.

Without missing a beat, Angel again shoved three fingers inside and sucked the cock into his mouth. As he scraped his fingernail across the prostate gland Lindsey screamed and arched up.

Angel kept swallowing and sucking until the lawyer was milked dry.

Licking his lips in satisfaction Angel glanced down at the sated body lying limp on the table.

Lindsey was breathing heavily his hair damp with sweat and starting to curl around forehead and neck.

Angel pulled some lube out of his coat pocket and unzipped his pants. As his long thick cock sprung out he lubed it up heavily. Not bothering to take off his clothes he took hold of Lindsey ass and slightly lifted it. Lining up his cock with the dark hole he was ready to penetrate he whispered, “Linds, look at me.”

After a few seconds long eyelashes lifted off of the high cheekbones. Dazed blue eyes looked back at him.

“You taste good. Now I want to see if you’re as hot as my fingers tell me you are.”

Angel rested Lindsey’s legs on his shoulders. Before Lindsey could comment, Angel slammed inside in one thrust.

Lindsey screamed and wiggled trying to shift away from the cold hard rod in his ass.

Angel tightened his fingers on the slight hips until he knew there would be bruises. He didn’t move until Lindsey calmed down and looked up at him.

“Good boy. Now relax and you’ll get to cum again. I promise.”

Lindsey calmed down and as he did his ass relaxed around the intruder.

Angel waited until he felt the muscles surrounding his shaft relax. Then he started a slow deep thrust in and out of the tight hole.

He pulled the tight ass up slightly to change the angle and began rubbing across the prostate again.

Looking down he saw the boys cock start to harden again.

Lindsey dropped his hands over Angels and whispered, “Harder, Angel…take me hard…fuck me hard. Make it hurt.”

“Pain will come later Lindsey. Right now it’s slow and easy.”

Angel continued his slow deep thrust inside the heat that surrounded his cock. Leaning forward he had Lindsey bent almost in half as he sped up his thrusts.

Suddenly Angel paused. He knew he was close to cumming. As Lindsey’s eyes flashed open wondering why Angel had stopped he froze as he saw the vampire in game face.

“You’re mine boy…my mate. Now is the time to share blood.”

At Lindsey’s brief look of fear. Angel whispered, “I told you with the sharing of blood I will always be able to find you. Demons will leave you alone or they know they will deal with me. There are other benefits, but that is another conversation. Right now I have to taste your blood as you taste mine.”

At Lindsey’s hesitant nod, Angel grasped him around the back of the neck and pulled up. Lindsey gasped as the cock in his ass slid deeper.

Angel bit into his wrist and put it up to Lindsey’s mouth. When the lawyer slowly started to suck the blood, Angel sunk his own fangs into Lindsey’s neck.

Lindsey gasped at the slight pain then the erotic sensation of his blood being sucked out.

Angel pulled his wrist away from his lover’s mouth and shoved Lindsey flat on the table. He licked Lindsey’s neck closing the wound then closed his own wound.

The young lawyer was barely conscious as Angel set up a pounding rhythm. The lack of sleep, the sex and now the blood loss minor though it was sending him into a much-needed deep sleep.

Angel screamed his completion sending his seed deep inside the bowels of his lover.

Standing up Angel shoved his cock back into his pants. He picked Lindsey up and carried him over to a sofa. The lawyer just moaned.

Angel knelt down next to the sofa and brushed the long hair back off Lindsey’s face.

As Lindsey blinked up at him, it was clear he was dazed and confused.

“Just rest baby. I’m going to wrap you up in my coat and carry you out of here. You won’t be coming back. You belong to me now and its going to be a hell of a long time before I let you out of my sight.”

“But…why after all this time?”

“I’ve been told I can be a little slow. Then there was the gypsy curse and I had to wait till that was fixed. I love you Lindsey and I take care of and protect those I love.”

As Lindsey drifted off he whispered, “I love you to, Angel…I love you to.”

Angel placed a kiss on the soft lips and quickly wrapped Lindsey up in his coat. Picking the slight body up in his arms and carrying him like he would a child the vampire strode from the boardroom.

Meeting Lilah in the hallway, Angel smiled.

“Give your bosses a message. Lindsey McDonald no longer works here. He is my mate and anyone threatening him will die. Be sure they understand.”

Lilah watched in shock as the master vampire stalked out of the building and climbed into his car that was being driven by Wesley.

Lilah finally just shook her head and wondered if maybe she could get Lindsey’s corner office now that he was gone.

Meanwhile driving across town, Wesley watched as Angel tucked the coat tighter around his lover and hugged him close.

“Happy, Angel?” the former watcher asked smiling.

“Very, Wesley…ever since I realized how I felt about him it was like my brain finally cleared up. I’m finally complete, after all these centuries I feel like I’m where I need to be, doing what I need to do and with the one person I need above all others.”

“I’m glad Angel. You deserve some happiness. The others will be thrilled to.”

“Thanks Wes. I couldn’t have done all this without you guys. Um…Lindsey is going to sleep for hours so when we get home I’m going to take him upstairs. You probably won’t see us until tomorrow sometime.”

“Got it, boss. I’ll get everyone to leave and then the hotel will be all yours.”

The vampire and the former watcher exchanged a long look full of understanding.

Silence descended as they considered their future, which suddenly was looking a whole lot brighter.



The End