CARITAS COSTUME BALL 9: Hungry for More

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PAIRINGS: Angel/Cordy/Lilah, Lorne/Willow/Buffy

CREATED: November 3, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Kinky, Sploshing (Food Sex)

THE "KINKY" WARNING: In my fiction, "Kinky" may include sex acts, practices, and body modifications beyond those with which you are most likely familiar, such as bondage and discipline, sado-masochism, common fetishes, tattoos, and piercings. In most cases, I will explain the type of kinkiness in the WARNINGS area. However, there are times when I feel the
specific kink is best left a surprise. In any case, I will include resources at the end of my stories for further information. My fiction is not for everyone. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are ™, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and
notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne> under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 9: Hungry for More
by Lorne's Ladylove


3:45 P.M...

All manner of edibles filled tables in the Sploshing Room. Bright blue plastic covered the floor and walls. Lorne figured this would make for easier cleaning and enhance the activities of the room.

Lilah lay nude on the floor, whipped cream topped with cherries on her breasts. Cordelia drizzled chocolate sauce over Lilah's torso.

Angel was busily licking orange-flavored massage oil from Lilah's muff. he'd removed his cherry popsicle costume and now it lay off to the side, smeared with various foods.

Cordy shoved her face into one mound of whipped cream, swallowing a mouthful. She tickled the hard nipple with her tongue. Lilah moaned and lifted her chest.

Cordy scooped some of the whipped cream and chocolate from Lilah's other breast, and licked her hand clean.

Angel lifted his head and yanked Cordy to him. He placed her hands on the blue plastic at Lilah's side, so that she was on her hands and knees above Lilah.

He told her to stay, and then he crossed the room. When he returned, he held two bottles. Angel squeezed cherry syrup all over Cordy's back. He followed by drawing squiggles of marshmallow cream on her back and onto her ass cheeks.

He grabbed the chocolate sauce and squirted it onto his own stomach and dick. He moved in back of Cordy as he lapped the flavorings from her and rubbed some of it onto her thighs.

A maraschino cherry still perched atop the whipped cream on Lilah's left breast tempted Cordy, who plucked it and ate it. She slipped a finger inside Lilah's snatch and began stroking her.

After he'd licked Cordelia's back, Angel smeared the cherry and marshmallow on her butt, creating a delightful mess. He used his lips to taste her ass.

After a moment, he climbed over Lilah's legs so that he faced Cordy. He grabbed his chocolate-covered cock and guided it to Cordy's mouth. She welcomed the treat.

Lilah shifted so that she could eat Cordy's pussy. Lilah's hands slid around the toppings on Cordy's ass.

Angel moaned as Cordy's mouth sucked his enormous cock. He held her head, his hands mixing chocolate into her hair.

He glanced around the room, hoping somebody was watching. He spotted Merl with another demon, Merl covered in mashed potatoes and peas, the other demon with an unknown goopy mixture sliding down its ass.

Some people are so weird, thought Angel.

Angel stopped Cordy momentarily. "Here, let me add some more chocolate. There! Now, eat up! Ohhh, good girl!"

Cordy reached for the orange oil and tossed it backwards to Lilah. Lilah heard it hit the floor and retrieved it. She poured a generous amount onto Cordy's wet snatch. She dove in, getting her face messy. "Yum!" she teased. Cordy laughed around Angel's cock.

Lorne's main assistant appeared with a camera and grabbed a memory.

Soon, Cordy was jerking her hips with abandon. She moaned loudly with Angel's prick still in her mouth. When she came down, Angel laid on the floor and told the ladies to choose a seat.

Lilah sat on his face. She grabbed the cherry syrup and squirted it down her abdomen and bush. Angel tasted the cherry flavor as it mingled with her natural juices.

Cordy bounced on Angel's cock wildly, horny for more. His manhood filled her completely. Watching Lilah grinding against Angel's face while his hands squeezed her ass, Cordy was well on her way to another orgasm.

Lilah was already there. "Angel! Angel! Bring me home, baby! Oh, yes!" Angel kept fucking her with his tongue, and brought her to another peak.

As Lilah rocked on Angel's mouth, Cordy climbed to the top herself. She cried out in ecstasy and, at that same moment, Angel was coming, too. His cock flexed inside her as he spilled his seed.

They slumped next to each other for a few moments, then stood up and headed to the showers at the back of the room.

*****

Willow blocked Lorne's path. "Hey, big boy," she said as she unsashed his smoking jacket, keeping her eyes on his. Buffy slipped the jacket off him.

Willow shoved him onto the lavender loveseat behind him.

"I'm sick of the prissy school teacher role," Willow complained as she stripped off her costume. "I want to be bad."

Buffy got on her knees on the loveseat. "Care to crack this egg?" Lorne smiled and popped open her shell, helping her out of it.

When both women were naked, Buffy began unbuttoning Lorne's shirt while kissing his neck, and Willow reached inside and teased his nipple into a pebble. She nibbled his ear.

They didn't take off his shirt. Willow gently pulled down Lorne's pajama pants to his knees. His cock sprang free, and she petted it.

She reached for Buffy, and they shared a tender kiss. Their lips soon moved to Lorne, Willow tasting his mouth, and Buffy licking his chest, stomach, and abdomen.

Lorne ran a hand through Buffy's hair as he hotly kissed Willow. Willow joined Buffy, their actions leading to the same target.

The warm mouths drove Lorne crazy. They were both so sensual, both so talented. His breathing grew heavier as they focused downwards.

When their mouths reached his stiff cock, he moaned. Both girls licked and sucked his shaft, each giving his head tiny pecks. Willow took the demon full into her mouth as Buffy sucked his balls.

Lorne's hips gyrated on the cushions, his exposed nipples hard as stones.

Willow's motions were slow and fluid, drawing him all the way in, and then pulling back.

His arousal was raw. Buffy tugged at his balls with her lips, and he tilted his head back.

The girls' heads quickly traded places and now it was Buffy sucking his cock. Deeply. *Really* deeply. Groans of pleasure emerged from deep within Lorne's throat, and he realized he'd received this pleasure before:

"I know you! You're the one--ungh!--who...masturbated...me!" he breathed. "And gave me...the blowjob--ohhh!--behind the bar!" Buffy's eyes smiled at him.

Willow used her hands to tickle Lorne's thighs as her tongue massaged his balls. Lorne couldn't resist giving the redhead a slap on the ass. Willow wriggled her ass, playfully squealing.

As he neared his climax, Lorne growled, "Suck that cock, bitch! Yeah, you know you like it! Lick my ball sack!"

Lorne's grunts signaled his orgasm. Buffy swallowed furiously as he shot a huge amount of love juice down her throat.

When he recovered, he yanked his pants back up and put on the rest of his costume. He thanked the girls and left them to take care of themselves. He had to go on stage one more time tonight.

*****

Several people had already gone home, but those who remained gathered their things and sat or stood in front of the stage as Lorne closed the party.

"Folks, I want to thank you for helping to make the first Caritas Costume Ball a Success. It's been a wonderful night. I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did, too.

"Caritas will re-open tonight at the usual time. However, you guys might want to sleep through the next couple of nights."

The crowd laughed.

"I hope you've had a great Halloween, my sweetums. Don't forget your bag of treats on the way out. Goodnight, and travel safely." He walked off the stage, and people began to leave.

*****

Lorne's last employee exited. The demon host locked the door, and then plopped into a nearby chair. He thought about all the destinies he'd read tonight. People open their souls when they have an orgasm. He'd kept that secret from his friends. He liked having a way to read people without them knowing. And you need to know a lover is true.

Some, like Phoebe and Buffy, had big things ahead. Some would cruise for a while. He would ask a handful of people to sing for him, so he could tell them their destinies without revealing his other method of reading souls. Those persons--persons like Angel--needed to know that important
things lie ahead for them.

He turned off the remaining light in Caritas, and retired to his bedroom.


END