CARITAS COSTUME BALL 8: Playtime

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

PAIRINGS: Lindsey/Glory, Gavin/Phantom Dennis

CREATED: November 1, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Kinky, Foot Fetish

THE "KINKY" WARNING: In my fiction, "Kinky" may include sex acts, practices, and body modifications beyond those with which you are most likely familiar, such as bondage and discipline, sado-masochism, common fetishes, tattoos, and piercings. In most cases, I will explain the type of kinkiness in the WARNINGS area. However, there are times when I feel the specific kink is best left a surprise. In any case, I will include resources at the end of my stories for further information. My fiction is not for everyone. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 8: Playtime
By Lorne's Ladylove


2:30 A.M...

Lindsey fell in love with Glory's feet earlier at the ball. He'd seen her barefoot in the BDSM room and did a double-take. He'd spent the last couple of hours trying to get alone, but she was worshipped by many and possessed a high sex drive. Finally, though, he'd succeeded, and now she sat before him in her Jack-o-Lantern costume, allowing him to give his attentions to her feet.

Glory's feet were milky soft. Lindsey glided his cheek along their length and back. Such beauty could only belong to a god. They were perfectly manicured, the toenails painted apple red.

He kissed the top of her left foot, from the instep to the toes. He tasted the underside of her toes and gently sucked on each one, starting with her big toe. His tongue slipped between them.

Glory tingled as Lindsey's mouth caressed her foot. She liked being worshipped in this manner.

Lindsey was dressed as a Western sheriff, although he'd left his hat in another room. He removed his badge and tickled her foot with one of the star's balled points. She giggled.

"Ticklish, I see. The god Glory has a weakness."

Before she could punish him for daring to call her weak, he lapped the sole of her foot with his tongue. It felt so good. She would allow him this one incidence of insolence.

He pulled her foot to the bulge in his pants and began masturbating. He pressed into her foot, squeezing her toes as he did so.

She ordered him to take out his cock, and when he did, she used both of her feet to jerk him off. She wiggled her feet as they manipulated his penis.

Lindsey's hands grasped GLory's sensual feet while they continued to pleasure him. His mouth hung open as he neared completion. Such soft feet, such talented toes! When he couldn't take anymore, he growled and spilled his jism onto Glory's feet and the floor. "My god!" he yelled.

"You got that right, honey," Glory laughed.

*****

Lorne sipped a Cape Cod and chatted with the bartender. Things had gone well tonight. The party wouldn't be over in a little while, but he was glad. He still had energy, but it was late, and there would be the clean-up tomorrow.

Out of the corner of his eye, Lorne spotted something familiar. "It couldn't be."

His eyes scanned the area where he'd seen it. At first, nothing. Then...

The Dance of Joy!

Numfar? Lorne rushed to the long-haired skeleton and ripped off his mask.

"Numfar! It *is* you! What are you doing here?"

Numfar grinned. "The Dance of Joy."

"I *mean*, how did you get here? How did you know about my Costume Ball?"

"Portal, just like you, bro. I found out because anything can happen in a fairy tale."

Lorne's eyes darted around the room. "Did anyone come with you?"

"Are you kidding? Mother would kill me if she knew I was here!"

"Ok, so why were you doing the Dance of Joy?"

"Because I lost my virginity tonight! A whole buncha times! And it's all thanks to you!"

Lorne hugged his brother. "Hey, congrats, cookie! It's good to see you. Don't get caught when you go home."

Numfar nodded, then continued to do the Dance of Joy. Lorne shook his head and chuckled.

*****

Gavin's white nurse's skirt was hiked above his hips. He was on all fours with a glass butt toy sliding in and out of his rectum. His features were concentrated.

The toy seemed to move of its own volition, but it was actually controlled by Dennis, Cordy's phantom roommate. He'd come as The Invisible Man. At the same time he twisted and pushed the anal dildo into Gavin's ass, he thrust his cock into a suction toy in the shape of a pussy.

The Toy Room boasted a wide selection of dildoes, vibrators, harnesses, flavored oils, sex dolls, pumps, and other goodies. The room was full of buzzing, squishing, and splashing.

Gavin didn't know who was back there. He had pulled his pantyhose down and lifted his skirt while reaching for a vibrating pump, when, all of a sudden, someone stuck a toy up his butt. He thought it would be rude not to accept such a nice gift, so he just closed his eyes and enjoyed.

Dennis' cock felt exquisite inside the pumping vagina, but it was the nurse's ass that was getting him off. That round, smackable ass begged for sex. Dennis continued pleasing both Gavin and himself as he put his lips on a butt cheek. He licked in swirls, play-biting every few seconds.

Gavin's seed hit the floor. He groaned and jerked as the final drops spilled.

When he turned around, all he saw was a red-and-pink vagina bobbing in the air. After a moment, recognition hit him. "You're that ghost that lives in Cordelia Chase's apartment!"

Dennis lifted Gavin's hand and shook it. An odd gesture, considering what they'd just done.

"Let me get that for you." Gavin took hold of the pump and, with Dennis' help, he found the ghostly mouth to kiss.

The Wolfram & Hart attorney kept his eyes open as the invisible tongue mingled with his. An interesting experience, thought Gavin.

Dennis made no vocal sounds as he filled the fake pussy, but he caused thumping sounds on the floor as he bounced.

When Dennis settled, Gavin removed the pump toy. He looked inside, but saw nothing. He stuck his finger inside and felt the invisible, sticky good. He smiled.

*****

"It's time for the Costume Contest, apple dumplings! Bring yourself this way!" Lorne announced.

"My staff and I have spent the night choosing our favorite costumes and comparing notes. Costumes were judged on creativity and best use of materials. Sexual performance with the judges was *not* a factor."

The audience moaned, "Awww!"

"There are three winners, first, second, and third places. Each winner will receive both a ribbon and a prize.

"All right, let's get started. Dru, darling, bring me the first envelope, please."

Dru stepped forth and handed Lorne a red envelope.

"The third place prize is a box of Kama Sutra Honey Dust, massage oil, lube, and a feather applicator. And the winner is...Charles Gunn!"

Everyone clapped as the king took the stage. He accepted his prize and a red ribbon, then leapt off the stage. He winked at Fred.

Dru handed Lorne the next envelope. It was gold.

"Our second place prize is a glass dildo, an X-rated video, and lube. This prize goes to...Phoebe Halliwell!"

Phoebe ran to the stage, her pert tits jiggling. She took on the persona of her cat costume and scratched at the audience. "ROWR!" They loved it.

When Phoebe had returned to the crowd, Lorne asked Dru for the final envelope.

"The first place prize is a Hitachi Magic Wand plus the Hitachi-Style 'Gee Whiz' Attachment, *and* the Fukuoku Power Pack! And the winner is...Buffy Summers!"

An egg with red horns and a pointy tail joined Lorne on stage. He put one arm around her as she accepted her prize and the blue ribbon.

"She's a deviled egg! Ain't that cute, folks?"

People laughed and applauded.

"Ok, everyone! The party's almost over, but there's still fun to be had! Enjoy the rest of the night, and I hope you've had a rockin' Halloween!"

END