CARITAS COSTUME BALL 7: 69 Reasons to Share

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed

PAIRINGS: Lorne/Cordy, Cole/Leo

CREATED: October 30, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Infantilism

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are ™, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 7: 69 Reasons to Share
by Lorne's Ladylove


1:20 A.M...

Lorne stood in front of the mike. Some people noticed and grabbed a seat.

"Could I have everyone's attention for a few minutes? We have another drawing to do, but first, I want to tell you about a special Halloween treat from all of us at Caritas."

More people sat down. Others kept their ears up (if they had ears), listening directly or through speakers.

"My staff and I here at Caritas have bags of yummy treats for everyone. Chocolate Fantasies makes delightful candies in novelty shapes like boobs, dicks, and pussies, and we've got a generous variety of'em for you at the door. Be sure to grab one on your way out!"

The audience whistled and cheered. After they settled down, Lorne began the drawing.

"Kids, this is our last drawing for the night--"a few sad moans--"but it's a good one. We've got more stuff from Blowfish.com. Also, we have a Costume Contest coming up!

"For the kinksters, there's Jane's Bonds in purple, vibrating nipple clamps, a wooden spanking paddle, the Seven Gates of Heck--I gotta tell ya, that's a faboo item! It's a cock-ring with six rings that go around your cock, and a bigger ring that goes around the cock and balls together. It's just beautiful! And ladies, if you're pissed at your guy, put this cock-ring in the fridge first!" He winked.

The audience, especially the women, laughed and giggled.

"There's also the Jelly Anal Bloop Stick, Venus--which is described by Blowfish's catalog as 'a voluptuously-curved dildo,' the Fukuoku 9000 vibrator, Liquid Silk lube, and Kama Sutra Honey Dust. A great bunch of stuff for some hot nights!"

He gave the bin its final spin and drew out a name.

"This prize goes to...Angel!"

Loud applause followed Angel onto the stage. He had a goofy grin on his face.

Lorne handed him the prize, and as Angel jumped off stage, Lorne focused on his ass. Nice, he thought to himself.

*****

Lorne's assistant told him he was needed in the Diaper Room. When he walked inside, Cordy ran up to him. She had changed into a very shirt, white dress. Her hair was tied back with a blue satin ribbon, and she was barefoot. She threw her arms around his neck. "Daddy!"

As he hugged her, her dress lifted enough that he could see she was wearing a diaper. "How's my good girl?"

She kissed him on the cheek. "I need cuddles," she said in a girly voice.

He picked her up and carried her to a rocking chair. She nuzzled against him with her thumb in her mouth. he rocked her gently.

"You're such a pretty girl." He kissed her forehead. "Do you like it when Daddy kisses you?"

She nodded.

"I like kissing you." He kissed her cheek. "Can Daddy kiss you on the mouth?"

Cordy took her thumb out of her mouth and lifted her chin. Lorne placed a small kiss on her lips.

"Do you know how to kiss like the big girls do?"

She shook her head no.

"Want me to show you?"

She nodded yes, and he bent his head to kiss her open-mouthed, just a little. He gently prodded her lips open and slipped the tip of his tongue inside. She moaned quietly.

They kissed passionately and slowly, but Cordy's kiss was innocent. As their lips parted, Lorne could see her nipples were hard beneath her dress.

When he placed his hand on one mound, she breathed in deeply. His thumb rubbed the nipple, and his mouth joined hers again.

"Can Daddy lift your dress. I want to see your bare titties."

"Ok."

He lifted the short dress just over her tanned breasts, and held it there with his other hand as it helped cradle her. He lightly touched the soft globe and bent to lick her cleavage.

"Ooh."

"Do you like that? How about this?" His mouth covered her nipple, his tongue sweetly teasing it.

"Yes, yes," Cordy breathed.

He moved her a bit so that he had better access to both breasts and loved them with his mouth and hands. He gently pushed them with his nose to watch them jiggle slightly.

Cordy lifted his head with her hand. "Daddy, I feel all wet between my legs. I think I need a diaper change." Her eyes twinkled, and he smiled.

He carried her to one of the changing areas in the room. He lay her down and raised her dress again. He tore the Velcro closures apart, releasing the diaper. It was clean, as he knew it would be, but he tossed it in the trash, anyway.

He examined her. He put a finger between her pussy lips. "Here's why you're wet, honey. Daddy's got you all excited."

Lorne parted her legs wider and rested his fingers on her Venus mound as his thumb stroked the inside of her snatch.

She slowly pushed her hips back and forth on the table. Her eyes watched Lorne lustfully.

Lorne began using both hands, creating tiny circles on each side of her pussy.

"Oh, my, such a wet kitty," Lorne cooed. His fingers teased her cunt opening.

Cordy was breathing faster now, little sounds of pleasure escaping her lips.

Lorne trailed tiny kisses from her mound to her inner lips, and when his tongue parted those sweet lips, she came.

It was an amazing orgasm, but she wanted more. Lorne knew this, knew what he had to say next:

"Do you want Daddy's cock inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" Cordy begged.

Lorne opened his jacket, but didn't take it off. He pushed his pajama pants only to mid-thigh as he pulled out his erection.

Lorne climbed onto the table with Cordy and guided his demonhood inside her. God, she was so wet! He plunged hard into her, and she took every inch.

"You like to be fucked by Daddy, don't you? Such a hot little pussy!"

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my pussy!" Cordy screamed.

They came hard together. It was only when the table stopped banging against the floor that they realized it had been shaking with them.

They hugged each other and stayed like that for several moments before passionately kissing, and then parting.

*****

Cole and Leo had had sex with lots of people in every position, but still didn't feel any better.

"We need Phoebe and Piper to see us having sex," said Cole.

"I don't want to have sex with anyone else. I just want my Piper back."

"Oh, stop being such a wuss! Look, we just need to get them to find us having sex. They'll get jealous and want to leave."

"Well, how do we get them to find us?"

"We'll get somebody to tell them they're requested by admirers. Then, they'll see us having sex, and that's all there is to it!"

"I don't know."

Cole smacked Leo upside the back of his head.

"Ow!"

Cole's eyes widened. "Hey, I have an even better idea! They'll see us having sex--with each other!"

"What?"

"Yeah, like you don't stare at my chest every time I take off my shirt."

Leo blushed.

Cole spotted Wesley and waved him over.

"Wes, can you tell Phoebe and Piper to come over here? Tell them they have some secret admirers with a special request."

"Sure." He disappeared into the crowd.

"Now, quick! Get out of your costume!" Cole whisked off his cape, mask, hat, shoes, and socks, then stripped himself of the Zorro black shirt and pants. He wore no underwear.

Leo rid himself of his clown suit. Cole grabbed him and started rubbing and kissing him. Leo hesitated at first, then quickly began reciprocating.

Their hands were everywhere, touching, exploring. Soon their cocks were stiff, just as Cole had planned.

"Hurry! Take my dick in your mouth and put yours in mine!"

The two men were sucking each other wildly when Phoebe, Piper, and Paige arrived.

"Leo!" yelled Piper.

"Cole!" yelled Phoebe.

"Oh, hi, girls," Cole said, removing Leo's cock just long enough to speak.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!" Piper said, covering her mouth in shock.

Cole mumbled around Leo's cock, "Yeah, well..."

"This is wonderful!"

Leo was the one to speak this time: "What?"

"We've been wanting to get you two together for the longest time, but didn't think you'd go for it!" Piper told them excitedly.

Piper and Phoebe glanced at each other. "We also want to switch partners, including Paige and her boyfriend," Phoebe smiled.

Cole and Leo's mouths were cock-free as they absorbed this information.

"Oh, come on. Leo, don't tell me you've never wanted to fuck Phoebe."

Leo fudged for a moment, then finally admitted that yes, he did.

"And Cole? I know you zap yourself into the bathroom to peek at Paige and Piper when they shower!"

"You...know about that?"

Phoebe raised an eyebrow in response.

"So, are you guys going to finish the show, or what?" Paige asked.

Cole and Leo peered at each other as best they could, thought what the hell, and started sucking again.

The girls sat on the floor to watch.

Cole pushed his hips upwards, wiggling his body like a snake. Leo licked Cole's thick shaft hungrily before taking it whole into his mouth again.

Phoebe's husband wasn't as tender with Leo's cock. They suction he produced on Leo's manhood was bestial.

The men each used a hand to manipulate the other's balls, and for extra cock strokes.

Paige was giddy. She bounced her legs up and down and squealed. Her sisters laughed.

Leo was coming. His face contorted into a comical expression, as he sprayed Cole's mouth with his semen. He barely heard Paige high-five Piper and Phoebe.

Cole's orgasm immediately followed. He grunted as he shot his wad into Leo's eager mouth.

"Score!" shouted Phoebe. The sisters laughed again.

"A-hem."

They looked up, and there stood Lorne, hands on hips.

"You gentlemen crashed my party. You don't pay, you don't play."

The group stood up. Cole waved his hand in a circle, opening it to reveal his wallet. He pulled out ten one-hundred dollar bills, saying, "I apologize for the both of us. I'm sure we can make this right?"

Lorne accepted the thousand. "This time, I'll let you by." He turned, then turned back. "*This* time."

end part 7