CARITAS COSTUME BALL 6: The Witching Hour

AUTHOR: Lorne's Ladylove (aka Jennifer Whildin)

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.Sassylicious.com/

FANDOM: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed

PAIRINGS: Piper/Phoebe/Paige/Willow/Tara, Darla/Lorne

CREATED: October 28, 2002

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Incest, mild violence

DISTRIBUTION: Do not distribute or archive without the author's (Jennifer Whildin) permission. HostFic, LoveLorne, AngelHost, and UnConventional 'Shippers List and any list I to which I personally post this fanfic are all permitted to archive CARITAS COSTUME BALL.

DISCLAIMER: This story, CARITAS COSTUME BALL, is (c) Copyright 2001 Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from ANGEL are T, ®, and © Copyright 2001 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved. No infringement or disrespect is intended.

SUMMARY: Lorne throws an orgy, and everyone's invited!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fic is about having wild, smutty fun! Don't worry about the rules of the Buffy/Angelverse--many of them don't apply here, kiddies! Just go with the flow and enjoy!

ADDITIONAL AUTHOR'S NOTES: Lorne will be in every part of this fanfic, either having sex, watching sex, or otherwise participating in sex. However, not every sex scene involves Lorne. There will be many pairings and types of sex. Each individual part will include warnings and notes as needed. After I've finished, I'll try to remember to post a 0/(total parts) with the headings in full. For instance, it'll say Part 1 has Lorne/Spike/?, Part 2 has Giles/Anya, Wesley/Anya, Faith/Giles, Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith/Fred, Lorne/Faith, Lorne/Fred, (yes, all these pairings are in Part 2!) and so forth. There will be many pairings, triplings, quadruplings--hey, this is an orgyfic, folks!--and many characters, including some potential surprises. Each part will have its own title, a subtitle under the main title (CARITAS COSTUME BALL). The complete fic will be up at Love Lorne (http://www.sassylicious.com/lovelorne) under "Jennifer." I hope to complete this fanfic by Halloween, but it's possible it'll go on past that. Nevertheless, it is a Halloween fanfic. :)

CARITAS COSTUME BALL 6: The Witching Hour
by Lorne's Ladylove


MIDNIGHT...

The Romance Room wasn't a fetish room, but it was popular, mostly among the women. It was more feminine than the other rooms, decorated with roses and lace and soft fabrics. Lorne thought the ladies would appreciate it, although both sexes were welcome to use it.

Five witches shared kisses on a huge bed in the room. Their hands wandered each other's bodies while cameras flashed at them.

Piper rubbed Willow's thigh as the redhead nibbled on Paige's ear. Phoebe's tongue teased Piper's navel, and Tara fingered her own snatch as she nuzzled Paige's neck. Paige gently stroked Tara's nipple.

The girls moved around, one person removing clothing while another bit a nipple. Phoebe's costume had been shed, as had Piper's cheerleader outfit. Willow pulled off Paige's fairy wings as she licked the Charmed One's ass cheek. It wasn't long before only one of them was left costumed.

Phoebe began munching on Piper's kitty, while Paige's head disappeared under Willow's dress. Willow's hair flowed freely, and Tara rubbed her breasts into it.

Lorne peeked in the room to make sure everything was going ok, when he spotted the main attraction. He decided it was worth hanging around, and stepped inside.

Tara sat on Willow's face, and soon she was moaning along with Piper. Phoebe's tongue danced inside her older sister, whose eyes were closed in ecstasy. Paige's fingers stroked her clit while she continued to lick Willow's sweetness.

Piper cried out as she came, and then she traded places with Phoebe. Paige stopped eating Willow and joined Piper in pleasing their sister.

Tara's juices spilled onto Willow's face as the blonde reached her peak. When they saw the sisters playing together, they joined in.

Piper tended to Phoebe's left nipple, while Willow suckled the right. Paige went down on Phoebe, and Piper lovingly kissed the young witch.

Willow was overheating with passion. She quickly slipped out of her dress as she continued mouthing Phoebe's firm breast.

Lorne's cock was growing hard. The sight of Willow naked really got him worked up. He had a thing for redheads.

Phoebe's whole body shook with her orgasm. She rolled over and stuck her head between Tara's legs. Piper buried her face in Phoebe's snatch, eager to see her sister peak again.

Paige lay on her back, and Willow perched herself above the girl's breasts. Willow was still swollen with arousal from Paige's earlier attentions to her pussy, and she began masturbating on Paige's erect nipple. The youngest Charmed One aided her by slipping a thumb into the wetness, giving Willow a double sensation. Paige's other hand went between her own legs.

Tara and Phoebe came at the same time. As soon as they finished, they climbed onto their knees and, Phoebe behind and Tara in front, began rubbing Piper between her legs and kissing her face and neck. Tara pressed her tits against Piper's, who pushed her hips back and forth.

Lorne licked his lips as Willow moaned aloud. She threw her head back and her eyes met his as she moaned again even louder, announcing a very intense orgasm. He hadn't found the opportunity to be with the witch yet, but she'd just assured him her intent matched his: They'd be together tonight.

He was focused on the erotic sight before him and didn't notice Zorro and the clown peering inside the room. Both had angry faces.

Willow was now teasing Paige's muff with her tongue. Paige made little mewling sounds and pinched her nipples. Her cries grew animalistic as she bucked in the heat of climax.

The ladies rested on the bed to recover. Lorne exited the room; he had another drawing to prepare.

*****

"Did you see that?" Cole couldn't believe his wife just had sex with her own sisters.

Leo felt the same. "It was unbelievable!"

"We should have gone in there to break them up."

"Yeah." Leo folded his arms. "Why didn't we?"

Cole paused. "It was kind of...wasn't it?"

"All those naked women, doing...*things*...to each other."

Cole furrowed his brow. "You don't think Piper, Phoebe, and Paige have been...you know...behind our backs, do you?"

Leo quickly turned his head towards Cole. "Nah!" He paused. "I mean, *you* don't think, do you?"

Cole didn't answer. He turned and walked away.

*****

Lorne was on stage again, the bulge in his pajamas still present. He would need to find some relief soon. But for now, he had a prize to give away. Three, actually.

"We have three $200 gift certificates from Adam & Eve this time." He drew a name from the bin. "Our first winner...Spike!"

When Spike arrived on stage and accepted the envelope containing the gift certificate, he grabbed Lorne--who dropped the mike--and dipped him, giving the demon a passionate kiss. The audience whooped, and Spike ran off with a fangy smile.

Lorne retrieved the mike, chuckling. "If I'd known he'd react like that, I'd have done this drawing sooner!" The audience laughed.

He reached into the bin and picked another name. "Our second winner is...Anya! Come on up here, sugar!"

Anya nearly tripped over her tail, she was so excited to win. Nevertheless, she made it to the stage, unharmed.

Lorne kissed her gently on the cheek. She eyed the bulge in his smoking jacket, then exited the stage.

"And now, I'll draw the last name." He gave the bin a third spin and took out a name.

"The last gift certificate goes to...the Groosalugg!"

Frankenstein took the stage. He bent too closely to the microphone and said, "Thank you." He nodded at Lorne and left the stage.

Lorne informed the crowd when the next drawing would be, and bounded off the stage in search of relief for his raging hard-on.

*****

A balding, overweight man approached Lorne. "Excuse me, may I have a word with you."

Lorne was annoyed because he needed sex--and not with this loser, but his Host status demanded politeness. "What can I do for you?"

The man wore a Dracula costume, obviously thrown together in a rush just so he could get into the party. It must have been worth the $200 to get in if he wanted to speak to Lorne that badly.

The man introduced himself as Raymond Sneed. He suggested that they sit down, and they did.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Sneed?" Lorne asked.

"Not at all!" smiled Raymond Sneed. Lorne didn't like the smile. "I have an offer for you."

"An offer?"

"I'm a product researcher for an adult toy company that caters to demons. I came to this event with the sole intent of meeting you and seeing if the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" Lorne wished he'd just get to the point. He had better things to do.

"That your cock is superior. We use models for our dildoes, and we'd like to use your dick as a model for one. We think it would sell very well."

Lorne could only stare at him.

"We're ready to offer you twenty thousand dollars."

"No."

"Ok, then, twenty-five."

"No."

The man chuckled. "I like a challenge. Fifty thousand dollars."

"Not for a million."

Mr. Sneed hadn't expected that. "Why not?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sneed, but my shlong is an original. It wouldn't be as special if anyone could have it anytime."

Sneed persisted, but Lorne kept refusing. Just when Lorne was about to have the man thrown out, Sneed gave up and left Caritas.

*****

"Cute costume."

Darla spun around and grinned. "Thanks."

"Can I be your captive on the high seas?"

Darla grabbed Lorne's belt and pulled him closer. "You already are."

Lorne began kissing the pirate lady and she pressed against his hardness. His hands rubbed her back, but he was impatient. He ripped off the scarf tied around her head, then pulled her top off.

"The captive is already in love with his captor?" Darla teased.

Lorne said nothing, and started tearing off his own clothes. He dropped his pajama bottoms, but didn't step out of them. His dick bobbed at Darla.

The vampiress quickly rid herself of her pirate pants and spread her legs.

Lorne pushed himself inside her and grasped her butt for support. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around him. Darla slowly drew a scratch along his bare back, causing him to thrust harder. Blood emerged from the wound.

Lorne's cock moved in and out of her furiously, and she soon came, crying out his name.

His cream spurted out just as she finished. He threw his head back in pleasure, and she sank her teeth into his neck.

Lorne's eyes sprang open, and he gasped. "Darla!" It was a rush of ecstasy. He feared for his life, yet he would willingly give it to her.

But her intent was not to kill him. She let go and whispered in his ear, "So you won't forget me."

end part 6